Speaker 1: Have you ever been cheated on It's the Jewble Show? Or have you ever been worried that your significant other might be doing the Cesa shuffle with someone else? Oh? Well, you're in luck because scientists have also been worried about your significant other doing the blanket waltz with an unapproved dance partner a blanket because they just released the study of the five people that your partner is most likely to cheat with. Oh okay, great, and we'll go over it next, so you can see if your partner might be doing pillow pilates with the wrong instructor. Right after this, it's next, It's the Double Show. Is your partner doing the bedroom boogie with someone else?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: It's the Doebil Show. I hope not, But if you're curious, so are scientists. Because scientists just did a study that's been released. That's the five people that your partner is most likely to cheat with. Okay, we'll go over it right now. Also, real quick, remember I'm performing this Saturday in Olympia at the Capitol Theater. You can get tickets for that if you just go to the Jebilshow dot com click on stand up or go to jebel Fresh dot com. But that's the Olympia Theater this Saturday, so we'll see you there. What the person you're supposed to be with, but the five types of people that your partner is most likely to cheat with, we'll go over it right now so that you can make sure they never talk to any of these people, okay, or if they are, they're definitely cheating. Just know that any conversations at all, they're cheating. Okay. Their ex is fifth on the list. Oh yeah, I mean that makes sense, right.
Speaker 3: I don't know, though, I know I've known people who've talked to their ex because they've been like friends at their ex after they've broken up.
Speaker 1: But there was really cordial and they said minds with two exes, And if they ever wanted to, absolutely not, because I remember what the relationship was like and I don't see them that way at all anymore, you know, like if we ever do talk, I haven't talked to them in a long time, but if we ever did talk, I literally don't even look at them that same way, because you know, when we're with somebody and then you break up a lot of times it's like, ew, how did I ever do that? Yeah, they're gross. You can evolve that way, then that's safe.
Speaker 4: But there are instances where instances where you break up with them because you can't actually be with them, but you still find them very attractive. So the last thing you want to do is be alone in a room with them. I've got three that I can count that you don't want me alone in life? Yeah, they're just there's that chemistry like.
Speaker 1: In the movies. Yeah, it's real, like you just can't help yourself. Once that door has opened, it's hard to really close that thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I mean, because you're just like, well, you have already done it, Like who cares? Not like I would cheat, but but you know what I mean, Yeah, I would never cheat.
Speaker 1: It's like you're taking a vacation back to a vacation spot. You know. It's like, what is another type of person that your partner is most likely to cheat with? A stranger online? I say that I hate because you know what, that's absolutely what it is. These people are out here looking for them. Though you don't randomly meet a stranger, you like look for it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess I think when people do that, they think it's well stakes right, it's like not a real person in their real life. They think they can go do a flirty flirt, make flirt on the internet and be done with it.
Speaker 4: But when you take a bite out of the make flirt, then you really get trouble.
Speaker 1: The other type of person that your partner is most likely to cheat with. You probably want to find someone to date or be married to that doesn't work out because someone at the gym is so common. Yeah, what is that? They say? Exercise is a great way to maintain physical and mental health, but it may also be an opportunity and a great way to find someone to cheat with.
Speaker 4: It's so messed up. I didn't know that I was participating in a cheat. Well, it was somebody that from the gym that I, you know, hooked up with a few times. And then I realized that he lived with his girlfriend. When she was like she approached me at the gym, like she confronted me there really, so when I went to him, yes, So when I went to him and I was like.
Speaker 1: What do you think you're doing? You live with your girlfriend? You told me that this was at the gym, at the gym, all at the gym in there.
Speaker 4: His excuse, though, is like, it's just testosterone. You know when she travels for a world I just we just have this really great rapport here. So what was really wild? You're just sot like you see me working out in here, Nina looking arms like I pretty much.
Speaker 1: Eat weights, you know what I mean? You know what that does? That creates a lot of actually test austerone and can't blame me for those decisions. I should have known. No, there was girls stuff in the house, was there, But he had a roommate and his roommate you know those weren't lies. It was just a test asterone. I went in the bathroom like when you were on the couch and all was like test asterne stop lying to just check dude. Testosterone just took over in the world. Guys are ridiculous. Sometimes, yeah, it's very He is the other type of person that your partner is most likely to cheat with the neighbor. Oh, so many extramarital temptations hide in plain sight, namely across the street for next door. Research shows that married couples are more likely to cheat with their neighbors most mostly because infidelity is often motivated by the opportunity and neighbors are usually right there, messed up there.
Speaker 3: You become friends with them, you become almost like family, You watch their kids, you go on vacation together.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But you don't have to walk very far. Yeah, you can get it in the mailbox.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Like, especially in apartment buildings, sometimes you're like, oh my gosh, I don't even realize we live in the same building.
Speaker 1: Oh wow. And then like the men I know, I.
Speaker 5: Didn't realize the building, but across the hall, stop taking the trash out.
Speaker 1: You're gone for fifteen minutes every single time you take the trash out, and you're taking it out four times a day. I feel like cleanliness so shady. And the number one person that they say your partner is most likely to cheat with is their colleague at work. I knew it.
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 1: What, Yeah, the wace.
Speaker 5: I have never been into a coworker. Really, I don't know what it is like, I don't I don't know what. Like when I walk through the doors at work, that whole part of my brain is like you, yeah, like I'm just ready to get the thing done. I don't know what that's about. Like everybody I know, it's like, oh, you see so and so were oh so and so soaked up. So so I'm like, I know, I didn't know any of this was going on.
Speaker 1: I usually try to keep relationship stuff out of work, although I wasn't accidental cheater just like Nina one time. Wait what Yeah, I was working at a restaurant restaurants are like, and I was in my shift and we had a well no, actually, I was starting my shift and we had a changing room that you would change into your uniform in, right, because it was a classy joint. Yeah, the uniforms that we had to wear. But I was changing and there was a knock on the door and I opened it up and it was just one of the other servers, and then she just came in and then wow. But that same night there was a trainee on the schedule who I had to train. No, it was her boyfriend. She just go and with you, yeah, test auser, And I guess I felt so bad for that because I didn't know. And she was like after after that, she's like, by the way, you're training my boyfriend tonight. I'm like, oh, at serving or what we just did? Does he need help with that too? I don't know. It was so awkward. I thought sound terrible. No, I didn't tell him. I couldn't. Man, it was such a nice guy too, and I'm like, no, but I didn't know beforehand, you know. Yeah, you imagine. And he invited me to come back to his alsome play video games after too. She said yes. I did say yes. I felt so bad the whole time. It was terrible. It's another jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties. Hello, Maya, Maya, Maya, how you doing? Uh? This is a blast from the past. It's Tom, Tom Bobrick.
Speaker 7: Hey Errol.
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 8: Sorry, I don't I don't recognize your name.
Speaker 1: I'll just say it one more time a little slower for you. Maya. Oh, may O, Maya, Maya, it's Tom Barbrick.
Speaker 8: I no, I don't. I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: How do we know each other?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 1: I can understand why. Maybe you don't remember. It's been a while, but fifth grade you and I had a moment. You borrowed my jelpin and I have been thinking about that day ever since. Maya, how are you?
Speaker 7: How are you okay? Sorry?
Speaker 8: I just I actually I'm feel really terrible. I I do not remember you.
Speaker 7: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: You're so cute. Let me break it down for you, Maya. Okay, because I realized fifth grade was a long, long time ago, ancient days of us. I guess you could say I had the biggest crush on you in fifth grade still do as a matter of fact, and tracked you down and finally got up the courage to give you a ring. I think about that day all the time, Maya. You came up to me and you said you didn't have a pen, and I gave you my best gel pin and you walked away and the sunlight was shining through the window into your hair. And it's still a great memory of mine. So anyway, I wanted to call him ring connect a little bit.
Speaker 10: Okay, that's great, all right, what do you do you?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 1: Wow, little Tom Docks come along way, Maya.
Speaker 7: From that don't remember you.
Speaker 1: I'm sure anxious little boy who didn't know how to tell you that he liked you. I'm a man now and I don't have a problem going after what I want.
Speaker 8: Okay, cool, I'm like super happy for you.
Speaker 1: What mean you meet up this Saturday? Maybe a little bit tally on, no food and some venus. What happens I'll.
Speaker 8: Bring Sorry, I am married.
Speaker 1: Tom Oh yes, I figured that might be an issue. You got a husband, yeah.
Speaker 7: Jeff, you know my husband?
Speaker 1: Well, it seems that I do. As a matter of fact, I know him very well.
Speaker 7: Oh do you know my husband?
Speaker 1: Like I said, little tom Bob Rick is all grown up now. And I happen to be Jeff's boss now yep, got the job at the company that he works at.
Speaker 8: And you know I'm married, and you're still calling me to hit on me. That's really inappropriate.
Speaker 1: She's a feisty one. Oh well, I thought it might be romantic, Little Tommy.
Speaker 8: Bob definitely not romantic. And it stops saying your name. It sounds so stupid when you say your name like that.
Speaker 7: So I'm going to go getting.
Speaker 1: Back to the elementary school games. I love it.
Speaker 7: Okay, it's not a game.
Speaker 1: Please, do you like a boy you hit him and you tug me in to them, and then they come after you. Insta playground games we're playing mine. I like it.
Speaker 7: If you don't.
Speaker 8: If you don't stop this, I will tell my husband and.
Speaker 7: He's going to kick you. Okay, if you.
Speaker 8: Grant me one more time, I will call the cops.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 8: I'm going to call my husband, and I'm going to call your HR department.
Speaker 9: I'm going to get you fired.
Speaker 7: And I swear.
Speaker 8: If I ever hear the name Tom Donic or whatever it was, one time, you aren't done. Do you understand me?
Speaker 1: Okay, Maya, I want to let you know that Tom Bob Rick hears you and uh.
Speaker 7: I'm calling the cop to right now.
Speaker 1: Am I hearing a no? Is that a no?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: That's all right.
Speaker 1: Well, Tom Bob Brick has learned a lot of or less us, like I said, And when I hear it, no, I just think numerous opportunities. So maybe another time, maybe with you. Oh, this is actually Dubal from the Jewel Show doing a phone brank on you. That's what's wrong with me. It's a joke. Your husband set you up.
Speaker 6: He said, you guys were.
Speaker 1: Talking about like middle school crushes and stuff the other day and you wanted me to mess with you.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, I'm.
Speaker 1: Tom bob Rick, baby.
Speaker 11: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 4: Wake up every morning with Jubile Phone Franks first Day to follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 1: Natalie is on the phone today and she's getting ghosted by Ben. So we're gonna talk to her and then a few minutes call Ben and see if feels all us why he's ghosting her, and maybe get her another day. But first, Natalie, how long has it been as you're from Ben?
Speaker 7: Well, it's been a few a few days now, just.
Speaker 1: A couple of days. Are you sure you're getting ghosted?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's just it's just like a weird vibe, you know, like I just want to know what's going on.
Speaker 4: Well, after a couple of days, I feel like you know you're going to ghost it if you've tried to reach out to them a few times and then you don't respond. Did you try to reach out to him?
Speaker 10: I sign him a text, yeah, and nothing back. So I don't know, I don't get it.
Speaker 4: So the vibe feels like it shifted somehow. Well, let's talk about your date. How did that go? How did how did you guys meet?
Speaker 10: I mean it wasn't like, you know, a wild date or anything. We just like went to this cute, little Italian place and it was really little key but like viby and I don't know, romantic and candles and all that good stuff, you know, and conversation was awesome, which you know isn't always the case. And yeah, okay, there was like wine involved and all that, but you know, it was was good. I thought it was good.
Speaker 7: And I liked that he.
Speaker 10: Wasn't really trying to like impress me, you know, or anything like. It wasn't like fleshy or he was just grounded. And we talked about music and like you know, wanting to travel in our favorite shows, and it just felt real, you know, like good and real and he seemed real, and so yeah, I'm like into him, and I just I don't know, I just felt like he was different.
Speaker 1: He was different when you were on the date, or like at a certain point he got different.
Speaker 10: No, like I feel like as a as a guy, as like.
Speaker 1: As in a good thing that he was different.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's just like a different, different kind of dude. You know.
Speaker 1: Did you feel like he was vibing with you too?
Speaker 7: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Is there anything that happened?
Speaker 10: You know, we need out And I thought like it was good and I felt like, oh yeah, this could kind of like go somewhere. I was right outside of the restaurant, you know, felt super perfect.
Speaker 7: So I don't know. I just he was just like this common presence.
Speaker 10: And I've had so many dates where they're like showing off, but like, I don't know, with him, it was just different and I felt like I could really be myself and like, I don't know, to be cheesy, but I felt like really seen. And it doesn't hurt that he's like super hot.
Speaker 1: I mean, why he's did anything happen on the date that was awkward or could be a reason that you're getting ghosted.
Speaker 10: The only thing that I can think of is like I'm so embarrassed and well, okay, so I kind of accidentally invited him to join me on my solo trip Greece. How at dinner, like I might have gotten like it's too excited, you know, Like we were just talking about travel and I told him about this trip and then like I the wine was talking and I just told him to come along and like pretend we were newlyweds and get.
Speaker 1: The newly Yeah we should got a Greece and pre said to be married, like you, yeah, I could see how that would, you know, but that feels like it also could be like, oh, she's clearly had some wine.
Speaker 4: This is fine, I don't know, but he made out with you after that or before.
Speaker 7: That after, you know, and it was like it's a total joke.
Speaker 10: Like I was like, oh, you know, like it would be wild kind of thing, you know, but like, oh my god, I.
Speaker 7: Mean, why am I already doing talking about trips? I don't know.
Speaker 10: And he laughed at the time, but like, oh, he's been totally radio silent ever since.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, And.
Speaker 10: I've texted him and like just now it's just you know, I just been like, oh, I hope you're doing well, like, had a great time, would love to see you again.
Speaker 1: But if we don't have to pretend, we don't have to pretend to be married anymore. Yeah, well we'll see. We figured it out for you. We'll play a song, come back, and then call him and see if heel tell us why he's ghosting you and maybe get you another date. Okay, all right, well, play a song, come back, and get your first Day follow up next. If you're just joining us for today's First Day follow up. Natalie is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by Ben, So we're about to call him and see if you'll tell us why she's ghosting him even though we might know why not sure? But Natalie, before we call him, why don't you kind of recap what you told us?
Speaker 10: You know, it was a great date and I kind of maybe let the line do some talking and told him to come on a trip to Greece with me and okay, oh it sounds so bad, all.
Speaker 1: Right, and that's the only thing you can think of? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Really? Yeah? I mean is that not enough?
Speaker 1: Tells the reaction polarized? All right, Well, let's see. Are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Hi, I'm as weak to Ben. Please be Hey, Ben, how are you? This is a radio show. It's called The Jewel Show. Hi, I'm Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria, and I'm Jebel. How are you?
Speaker 7: I'm good?
Speaker 11: This is uh, we're on the radar right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Have you ever listened to the show before?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I actually.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you've heard a first date follow up before. But that's where if you go out on a date with somebody and then you ghost them, that person can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting them. So that's why we're calling you today. Ben, you're ghosting somebody and they're very confused.
Speaker 12: This must be Natalie, right, Yes, it is right away?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is it because she wanted to go to Greece and get married?
Speaker 7: I mean no, Yeah.
Speaker 1: We talked to her and she was worried that the reason you're ghosting her might be because she made a joke about like coming to Greece with her on a trip she has playing and you guys could pretend to be newly weds and stuff. Is that not why?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 11: No, I mean I'm I clocked that as a joke, So that didn't Okay, Okay, that wasn't it.
Speaker 1: Do you mind telling us why you're ghosting her? Then?
Speaker 7: Well, I mean, okay, here's what I was.
Speaker 11: We had a good time, Like, we had a good time. Everything was cool, she's amazing. I like her a lot. But something did happen that kind of like I just couldn't deal with it. So that's why I ghosted her.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 11: We were at the restaurant. The bartender there was somebody that I had dated before, and like I don't mean just date, I mean like a long term date.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, did you know that before you went to the restaurant?
Speaker 11: No, no, I no, I'm not insane. That's like, it's like worst case scenario for that situation. I had no idea. I didn't even know if she bartended, like I don't understand. I don't know what's going on in her life since we broke up. But we walked in, and you know, me and Natalie, it was just like boom, and then what are you supposed to do at that point? She's there, she's serving us wine. I can't read anybody like I can't read her expression, you know, So I was just we were kind of just both pretending like we didn't know each other, which I guess is the best case scenario for that.
Speaker 1: But it was awkward, yeah.
Speaker 7: I mean instead of her yelling.
Speaker 1: Ammy, Yeah, yeah, it was. It was awkward, you know, awkward for you guys. But that's the reason you're ghosting her.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Well I tried to be cool, like, you know, like I just tried to play it off. But I was pretty I am I was, and I am convinced that Natalie figured it out. Like there's just no way she didn't because women just know these things, they just do they always do, and I didn't want to have to on top of that explain everything, and I just want to I just didn't want to get into it. So I just needed a clean slate.
Speaker 4: And I just decided to shoot yourself in the foot and get out of everything and like be all by yourself.
Speaker 11: Basically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it does sound like a super awkward situation.
Speaker 4: But when Natalie was texting you or whatever to feel like she wanted to like confront you or.
Speaker 7: Something, I wasn't sure.
Speaker 11: I mean, I think she knew, but I wasn't really sure what she was getting at, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: We did make out after, you know.
Speaker 11: Because just things happened, but I thought it was best to just, you know, act like it didn't happen and move on because it was just going to be like from square one to have to deal with an X and then how you know I did or didn't handle it.
Speaker 7: It's just it's just too much.
Speaker 3: But if you thought she already knew, why don't you just say, hey, like sorry for the awkwardness.
Speaker 4: Women are a little bit more forgiving than you think, especially with those things on a first date. Later maybe not, but in the beginning.
Speaker 7: Yeah, isn't it too late at that point?
Speaker 4: I don't think so. I mean, if she didn't like it, that would be definitely grounds for ghosting.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I don't think I handled it the best way. I kind of I mean I kind of panicked and just what to say, and then they kind of felt like once I had gone down that path, it was hard to turn back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Ben, Well, thank you for being honest with us, and now I have to be honest with you. Natalie is actually on the phone listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 10: Really, Yeah, yep, yeah, really, I do want to talk to you because I actually did pick up on that. Oh and I also picked up on the fact that you were using me as like a little pond in whatever game the two of you are playing. I mean, you take the place, buddy, like that was clear. And then once you were returning my.
Speaker 7: Texts, then I knew that that was the case. Yeah, Like, clearly you're still sleeping with this girl.
Speaker 10: And I was just there so that you could make you know, make first zealous and you were not responding to me because yeah, you're right, I wanted to confront you, and you used me in this little game, so I'm now using you in a little game to get me.
Speaker 1: The radio Dan, So you kind of lied to us Natalie a little bit.
Speaker 13: Yeah, okay, at all what happens?
Speaker 10: And then like he's all like learning with the bartender and they're like pretending they don't know each other. But yeah, I saw when she would like touch your hand or like rub your back as.
Speaker 7: She walks by you. Clearly it was like, I don't know if it's like a game or whatever. You like rather jealous, but I don't really want to be a part of it because like, you're not the help. That is not what happened. That is not what happened.
Speaker 12: She's the one.
Speaker 11: This person cheated on me, so it wouldn't even make sense for her to be flirting with me.
Speaker 7: It doesn't even make sense.
Speaker 10: Okay, so it makes sense that you didn't bring me there in front of her.
Speaker 7: Because she cheated on you.
Speaker 10: And then you're like, oh, look I'm with the girl and like whatever and make out me in front of the restaurant.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, of the restaurant, that's right.
Speaker 7: How would I know?
Speaker 11: How would I know the schedule of people's hours? How would I even line that up? It doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 7: You know, what was the weekend night and you know she's a bartender and you know where she works. So I'm sorry, but my guess is he didn't I didn't.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 7: I didn't know.
Speaker 1: Would you like another day with Natalie? Will pay for it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: You want another date with the bartender? Maybe you guys to pay.
Speaker 12: For that one.
Speaker 1: All right? Well, I don't know if you got an answer, Natalie, but you got you accomplished what you wanted to do. Okay, all right.
Speaker 4: This really took a lot of turns well.
Speaker 10: What I expected, and at least I can move forward because I knew my instincts were actually right, you know what I mean? Like that getting ghosted and not knowing why. That's the worst. So also when I said that Ben was different, what I meant by that it is exactly the same as every other.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's a crisis.
Speaker 1: You will first date, follow up? Good morning? Can I take your order? I think it's tall.
Speaker 11: Tips had a large black coffee, large black cock?
Speaker 7: Do you mean aventy?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: I mean a large he means aventi. Yeah, the biggest one of that.
Speaker 2: Venti is large is twenty Yeah, large is large.
Speaker 1: In fact, cole is large and grande is Spanish for large. Venti is the only one that doesn't mean large. It's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations for stupid in three languages. It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game. You versus Victoria, your chance to take on our own Victoria Amira is in a game of trivia that's a few fact cakes short of a full stack. Yeah, it is first hauling tickets today, So call us up eight eight eight three four eight eight eight three four three one o six one. You can also d m us at the Jubil Show or go to the Jebel show dot com if you think you have what it takes to de throne Victoria Ramirez, the queen of all trivia.
Speaker 3: As I say, I'm a little offended. You stop saying the beast that is Victoria at trivia.
Speaker 1: But it's OK. She's not even on the throne today though. Did you lose yesterday?
Speaker 5: She loses pretty much every Yes, there's like a loser bracket, which she's the queen of.
Speaker 3: Ye and I'm also on the other thrown for funzies when they kind of go take a piece.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry about that. Let's do it play my music, right, guys, I'm sorry. I forgot I was reading.
Speaker 3: You may have facts, but I have something a heck of a lot stronger dumb luck.
Speaker 6: And zero shame when.
Speaker 1: I guess my way to victory. And yes, I said, guess.
Speaker 3: Your years of studying will mean nothing that goes out to everyone stile in high school like a.
Speaker 1: Baby knowing it. So good luck with that, and let's play the game, all right, I like that one. You're on fire today, Victoria. Thank you very much. Call up if you want to play eight and eight three four three one six one and we'll play you versus Victoria right after this the Jubile Show.
Speaker 2: What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Speaker 1: It's time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria. Your chance to take on Victoria. Ramire is in a game of trivia for Halsey Tickets today, and let's meet today's talented contestant for you verus Victoria. Emily. What's up, Emily? How are you hello?
Speaker 13: My name is Emily him Elia.
Speaker 1: You're good.
Speaker 9: Oh, nice to be here.
Speaker 13: I'm very excited to be here.
Speaker 1: Sweet are you like? How confident are you feeling about this game?
Speaker 13: I don't know if you're extremely confident.
Speaker 6: I don't even like.
Speaker 14: It's ten out of ten, eleven out of ten?
Speaker 1: Sosi, But all right, we're gonna send Victoria out of this dude aggressive. Here we go, Emily. I like the confidence. Thirty seconds, answer many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to win.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Also, Emily, did you know I'm performing this Saturday in Olympia at the Capital Theater.
Speaker 7: That's fantastic news. I might be there.
Speaker 13: I'm on Bainbridge. I could bring my baby if it's appropriate.
Speaker 1: Absolutely all ages and one year olds love my comedy like I heal it.
Speaker 13: I'm sure so, I'm sure you blippy person?
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty much. You can tickets at the Jewels Show dot com if you click on stand up Comedy. All right, here we go, Emily's funny, Emily, you are Your time starts thank you.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 1: What is the longest river in South America?
Speaker 7: The Amazon?
Speaker 4: Who wrote Alice's Adventures in Wonderland? Pat What is the official language of Brazil.
Speaker 13: Portuguese?
Speaker 4: What gas do plants absorb from the atmosphere for photo synthesis?
Speaker 1: Oxygen? What is the term of a word that has the opposite meaning of another word?
Speaker 13: Antonyms?
Speaker 1: All right, got that, and we'll bring Victoria back into the studio. Impressive job, Emily, Thank you well much. Whaw Victoria is, get settled and putting your headphones on.
Speaker 11: Emily.
Speaker 1: What's the most interesting fact that you know?
Speaker 13: You know, Juwell, I've actually been practicing for this for weeks and I do have a really good one. All right, did you know there are two Engelbert Humperdinks. What no, No, Yeah, So Engelbert Humperdink, the singer from you know, the Babe from the seventies or whatever, he named himself after a super famous nineteenth century composer.
Speaker 7: So there are two of them.
Speaker 13: That I've found that out on a different radio station that I listened to all the time.
Speaker 1: Well, good, now you lose yeah, and all of a sudden, but I mean, yeah, I think that's that show probably loses if they're dishing out Engelbert humperding as their naming. I mean, it's interesting. But if that's what you're hanging your hat on as you're saying that you do, I don't know if humperting is gonna get you over the hump. You know what I mean?
Speaker 13: There is a reason that I listened to you guys way more.
Speaker 1: Put your points back on the scoreboard. Good job. Well, we're going to start going the wall. We're gonna start running ads and things like that that say we do ten times more humperding than those other guys just because of you, Emily. Thank you very much. All right, here we go the problem Victoria thirty seconds sands. There's so many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just say pass and you have to beat Emily outright to win. Good luck, good luck, good she did really good. Emily. You can tell Victoria when to go.
Speaker 4: Oh, what is the longest river in South America?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 1: Is that one in South Nile River? I mean that's South America, that's not South of America.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, Bath, I think I think who wrote Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
Speaker 1: Alice in Wonderland. I passed.
Speaker 4: What is the official language of Brazil span Brazilian gas to plants absorbed from the atmosphere for photosynthesis. What oh, gars, What is the term for a word that has the opposite meaning of another word?
Speaker 1: No, wait, wait and antony? Okay, got that in. Let's send it over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did now with our scoreboard producer Brad.
Speaker 5: Victoria did get too correct, but Emily got three serious.
Speaker 1: Not that you're surprised, Victoria. You got Halsey tickets.
Speaker 13: On Saturday to your wonderful show.
Speaker 1: With that would be amazing. I will do all ingleboard hunting songs, poper All right, let's get the answers now with Nina.
Speaker 4: The longest river in South America is the Amazon River of Lewis Carroll wrote Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. Portuguese is the official language of Brazil. Carbon dioxide is the gas that plants absorb from the atmosphere for photosynthesis, and antonym is the term for a word that has the opposite meaning of another word.
Speaker 1: And that's where we are. I got through those correct No, you got too, honey. Oh, and you just got another one. Wrong, So which probade deduct the point?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got one man three for Emily.
Speaker 1: Congratulations Emily or Wind keeps getting bigger and bigger. Thank you for playing. I have a great day. You're dope, no problem, all right bye. We play here for Victoria the same time every single weekday morning. Remember, if you want to play Victoria, all you have to do is dm us at the Jubile Show or go to the jubilelshow dot com. It's time to catch a Cheater only on the Jubile Show. Mark is on the phone today for it to catch a Cheater. He's been dating his girlfriend Rachelle for ten months. They lived together, but now he thinks something might be going on, So we'll see if we can hel him out Mark with something. Man, what's going on with her? Show?
Speaker 12: Hey, I really appreciate you guys doing this well. Rachelle and I yes, like I said, we've been to the other ten months. You know, I just I did. I don't know where she is all the time. She's always like out with her friend, and I just I mean, so you know her friend in quotations, I don't really know what's going on, So you know her and I Rachelle and I met when like we first met, like uh, we met through that promotion at work and we were like started to move. We decided to move in together after three months, so like we kind of knew, you know, like right away, and it was really really great, really powerful, and we were like insectable. But five months ago, I lost my job because the place downsize. There's you know, nothing I could do about it, and so I've been unemployed for five months now. But I did get a really good pay, so that's like kind of held me over, so you know, money hasn't been an issue. But you know, these months, I've really tried to spend more time with Rochelle and you know, expand our relationship and really like invest in our relationship. And I thought that that was I don't know, I thought that would be a smart move. But you know, recently she is like always out, like like always out of her friends, and I don't know what she's doing because it wasn't like this before. And she's like always running errands or like doing her self care stuff, which is great, but then then she's immediately over at her friends and then I don't hear from her, and you know, I don't know. I don't know what's going on. And when I try to make moves and you don't get a little shrisky with her, she rejects me like all the time.
Speaker 1: And that's different, Yes, very different. Yes. Do you think that it might just be something like her needing to have some space since you're like home all the time now.
Speaker 12: I mean, I don't know, it doesn't I mean because I try to give her. I mean, I don't know. I'm just getting weird vibes because I called her mom and her mom was the same way with me, like really really short and just kind of like, oh, she's a good friend, so she's a busy or you know, she's busy being a good friend or whatever.
Speaker 1: So and you guys have been together at ten months, so that's a long time. That's a lot of your relationship.
Speaker 4: Actually yeah, yeah, and then living together a present solved the problems, good mathing. Yeah, I'm sorry, this is not funny, mar Sorry. So how you asked her what she's doing with her friends? Does she give you any explanation or she's just like, nah, I'm just being with my friends.
Speaker 12: It's basically what she says. Yeah, and she's like just being a good friend and like yeah, it's like she doesn't allow us to discuss it further than that, so it's I don't really know what to do.
Speaker 1: Well, you've already told us what grocery store she's a rewards card member at, so we'll do the usual. We'll call and pretend to be from the grocery store and tell her that every single month, which was one rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral apartment, and see if she sends us to you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, all right, well place I'll come back and hopefully she isn't cheating me get sketch theater next right in the middle of to catch a cheater if you're just joining us. Mark is on the phone and Mark thinks that his girlfriend of ten months named Rachelle might be cheating. So we're about to call her and pretend to be from the grocery store that she's a rewards card member at I tell her that every single month, we choose one Awards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our flowal department, our little way of saying thank you for shopping with us, and we'll see if she sends those flowers to Mark or to somebody else. But before we do that, Mark, why don't you refresh everybody's memory on why you think Chelle might be cheating?
Speaker 12: It was my job five months ago and three months ago are around three months ago she started completely just not spending any time at home or any time with me, and progressively it's gotten worse than every day she spends more time, you know, on her either self care routines or her time with her friends, but doesn't tell me at all where she is. It's always very general, and it's it's bizarre because it's a very different behavior than and what it used to meet and we're not really intimate anymore.
Speaker 1: Call it right now and see who she says the flawsh to. Here we go. Hello, Hi, this is Jovian callings from SO. I was looking for our rewards card member named Rachelle. Yeah, this is me, Rachelle. Hi. Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to let you know that you're this month big winner.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, Really that's crazy. I'm not going to win anything.
Speaker 1: Well, now, you can't say that anymore. Congratulations, thank you for shopping with us.
Speaker 7: How thank you? What did I win?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Maybe you don't know. Every single month we choose one Rewards Card member to say thank you very much for shopping with us. You've just won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of candy, and a card to be sent to anybody that you want.
Speaker 7: Oh wow, that's so cool. So so but I don't I.
Speaker 6: Obviously don't have to pick it up. But you guys, just send it from the store.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's delivered, and you can get it delivered anywhere within the fifty United States. If you know the name of the person who want to send them to right now, then I can take that information down in just a matter of minutes.
Speaker 7: Can I just tell it to you over the phone?
Speaker 1: Yes? Do you know who you want to send them to right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I do? Well, sorry, what kind of flowers are they?
Speaker 1: Long stem red roses? But if you want something specific, I can check and see if we can do that.
Speaker 6: Oh, is there a good flower to get to a guy?
Speaker 1: Succulence I find to be the thing that men really enjoy. Okay, well, you know we do have some little like arrangements of succulents.
Speaker 7: I think I think that that's better.
Speaker 6: I think yeah, I think yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you want to still get a card with it?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, I do.
Speaker 9: Okay, so are you.
Speaker 14: Ready, I've got the name and the card ready, a little form here, okay, So I'll just need the first and the last name of the person that you want to send them to.
Speaker 6: First name is Mark, last name.
Speaker 1: Is And do you want to put anything on the card?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Can you put You'll find a new job soon. I believe in you.
Speaker 7: Exclamation point.
Speaker 1: That's nice. And now this point I should probably tell you that this is not the grocery store at all. This is actually the Jewbill Show. It's a radio show. My name's Jewble Price. I'm Nana also on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 7: Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm really confused. Hi.
Speaker 1: We do a segment called to Catch a Cheater, where if you think your significant other might be messing around, we see if they send flower CEU or to somebody else. And Mark is actually on the phone.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 12: Hi, this is weird, very awkward. But you said it to me. I mean, I just I hate that I had to do this to a show, But thank you for being supportive. I mean, that was way more supportive than you are at home. I just don't I'm not getting the disconnect.
Speaker 7: Mark.
Speaker 6: First of all, that's not that's not fair. Second of all, do you think you think I'm you think I'm cheating on you? Like actively cheating?
Speaker 12: I mean yeah, I mean now I don't, but I was.
Speaker 7: You haven't.
Speaker 12: You have changed so much and we don't like they know everything, and it's just Mark, you have also changed.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, listen, Okay, we want to do this.
Speaker 9: Let's do it.
Speaker 7: Let's do this now.
Speaker 6: I am so sorry about your job. I know that it's been really really tough on you, but you have changed, and you lay around the house, You're there all the time. You are always playing video games.
Speaker 7: You're smoking these.
Speaker 6: Cigars at night, like like we talked about that, and you just kind of always there and you follow me around, and honestly, I can't. It's kind it's a turn off.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 12: It's a turn off.
Speaker 6: And I'm trying to be patient. And it's not even about you not having a job. It just feels like you're spending all of this time just wasting away and you're like not bettering yourself. You used to go to the gym all the time. Never go to the gym. Okay, so much. Listen, I met somebody. Okay, I met somebody different. Nothing has happened, but I met somebody through some friends and with just a couple of group things.
Speaker 7: And he's just I don't know.
Speaker 6: He just makes me feel alive and I'm super tracted to him. He's really it's just he's funny, he works out, he's really busy. He just really takes care of himself. And he got I can do that, got it together.
Speaker 12: Oh my god. I haven't had a job since I was twelve years old. I take a few months to just enjoy being unemployed. I have money. Still, it's not a big deal. I can I can work out again. I can do all that again. But I was right, you were you're seeing spshue.
Speaker 6: No, listen, nothing that's happened. We have seen each other a few times, and I'm sorry that it's happened like this, but it feels it just feels like a huge disconnect between us and it's not.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: It's just not something I want anymore. And I'm sorry to do this over the radio.
Speaker 7: This is just so weird.
Speaker 12: I can't believe this is happening.
Speaker 1: But were you feeling that way Rachelle before?
Speaker 4: I mean, obviously you're feeling frustrated with him, But did you think that it was the end before this all happened.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, it's just it's been I don't know, it's just been a couple of months of just like us being roommates, don't you think? And I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, Rachelle. Thank you for being honest. Okay, and I guess we'll yeah, we'll let you go. Rachelle.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm sorry, Yeah, Mark, are you okay?
Speaker 1: No, I'm sorry. Man, Hey, you know, at least you've found out before it was too long. Also more motivation now for the future. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But and also, just as a side note, it is very valid to take the gift of unemployment when it's given to you after working so hard for a long time.
Speaker 1: You know, I mean that rarely ever.
Speaker 12: Happened to you.
Speaker 1: I loved it when I was fired me too. You man, let us know if you need anything.
Speaker 12: Okay, Okay, thank seriously, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Good luck the Jewel shows to catch a cheater. It's time foras what's trending. I hate to say this, but I was wrong.
Speaker 4: The fire Fire Festival two is starting off on a rough note.
Speaker 7: O thays you would have got money.
Speaker 1: I was like, you know, I want to give this guy a second chance.
Speaker 4: You really can't blow Fire Festival two because everything is on you now, all eyes are on you.
Speaker 1: You can't scam people again, Yeah you can.
Speaker 4: But apparently this place the event was supposed to take place on, Isla muheris in Mexico.
Speaker 1: So the local tour did I say that, I was pretty good, thank you.
Speaker 4: The local tourism board claimed that they have no knowledge of the event. It gets worse because there are red flat So then if you go to the website and you look at the coordinates, which is supposed to take you to the island where the event was supposed to happen, it actually drops you on Google Maps right in the middle of the ocean.
Speaker 1: Can't and the island.
Speaker 4: So I mean you could be like, oh, it's close enough, but the fact the fact that they.
Speaker 1: Don't even know that it's happening, like, come on, Anina. I know, I was really disappointed.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 1: I was kind of rooted for this guy.
Speaker 4: You know, you want to give people second chance, and this is not a second chance.
Speaker 1: It's just like ninth chance. Yeah, well then why could you get this one wrong? Like you would? But you're gonna do it right.
Speaker 3: If you got the eighth one wrong, the ninth one should be the one you get correct.
Speaker 5: We're tickets on sale already, were people buying tickets. Tickets were on sale.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, he's going back to jail. Back to jail. He's got to go back to jail.
Speaker 4: Oh man, there haven't been no, no reports of any permits that have been even requested.
Speaker 1: And they're wow, so expensive. Fourteen hundred dollars, five thousand dollars and twenty five thousand dollars an hours of tickets. O. Man, I would have got got because I wanted to believe in it so much. I was like, this is going to be like going to heaven. Nope, if you did it again, he's he's definitely going to go back to jail.
Speaker 4: So I'm sorry, that's kind of funny, crazy. That sucks for him and everybody. I bought tickets, but.
Speaker 1: This one, no, no.
Speaker 5: He was only accidentally involved in the other one, to be honest, like he was he was hoodwinked, just like just Pornina here.
Speaker 1: Hey, yeah, you thought for sure it was going to work out.
Speaker 4: I just, you know, I wanted to give people a chance, but it turns out they don't change.
Speaker 5: No, not when money's involved, for sure.
Speaker 4: Well, meanwhile, there are other people to get inspired with money, Like TikTok has decided to expand here in the US beyond just the TikTok app that we know and love. So it looks like they want to compete with companies like Yelp, Google Maps, and door Dash, and they want to expand and have a US based thing here with employees to build out the new division that's going to be able to deliver to you.
Speaker 1: It's going to be able to.
Speaker 4: Give you access to things like Google Maps and reviews and all of that.
Speaker 1: Why don't you just go to Google Maps? I just I don't know how this is going to look like? What happens? Like you go and you have somebody.
Speaker 4: Being like, okay, so here's my makeup plan. But if you want to go, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, actually I think it makes sense.
Speaker 5: So they have the TikTok shop, right, yeah, and so what if you can do TikTok shop filter near me.
Speaker 1: Oh, and you can go get the products.
Speaker 5: No, and then then they contract the drivers to come bring it to you. Yeah, this actually makes sense. I think that's why when they started building out the TikTok shop feature, I didn't think they would stop at what Instagram did, which is just buy stuff online through the app. It makes complete sense to go into the real world. Plus, then they cement themselves here in the United States, and politically speaking, that's what they need to do to stay alive in.
Speaker 11: This country.
Speaker 4: Because then it can help local businesses, small businesses that are trying to grow, and then you can have access to them immediately.
Speaker 5: Well, not only that, just imagine you're right, imagine though that like these local businesses who wouldn't get seen using a billboard totally totally get seen on a for you page.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's costs a lot of money to do that. Yeah, that's very helpful. Interesting. I like that spin. It makes sense, and it has got skincare line is a small business. She is excited about that.
Speaker 4: It's exciting because they don't have a lot of money and so marketing is key.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay, lastly, I'll leave you on this so when you go ahead and say yes to dessert tonight, No, that dessert stomach is real. Science is backing it, and it doesn't have to do with your stomach actually expanding to make room for dessert. But it's something called sensory specific satiety. So when you crave that dessert, your body wants it, needs it, so just eat it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, life short, Yeah, desert.
Speaker 5: Also, sugar is highly addictive, so your body could be lying to you.
Speaker 4: Well, I say, like, you can go for dessert fruit.
Speaker 1: Sugar with some fiber anyway, just so you know. And that is what's trending.
Speaker 6: Jubiles Dirty Little Secret?
Speaker 1: Hello, Hey, what's up? You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 9: So I had just gone through like a breakup that he broke up with me, but which he had like this toxic trait every time he got drunk, he all of a sudden missed me and I had someone over my house and he had called me like a little before that answer, and I'm like, oh, you should stay home, like you sound really drunk, don't come over, like it's fine to go. Yeah, I'm not going to go over because he was really drunk that night, and I was like, no, he's not going to come.
Speaker 15: He's not going to come, And all of a sudden, like ten minutes later, I hear his beat of his car outside and I was like.
Speaker 9: Oh, no, he's actually here. And so I had the guy like go in my room and I'm like, do you want to see my room, which made me look really bad.
Speaker 7: I didn't even get him a drink.
Speaker 9: I didn't even like sit down the couch.
Speaker 7: So I'm in the room and I started like pushing the.
Speaker 9: Blinds down and then all of a sudden, my side.
Speaker 14: Gates opened, yeah, going into my backyard, and I was like, oh, he can't get in, It's fine, Like it's cool, and I'm like closing the blind I turned off my bedroom lind And finally I look at the guy that's in my room and I'm like hey, like just so you know my exit here, and he's really drunk, like.
Speaker 9: This non normal thing I promised, And all of.
Speaker 15: A sudden, my back door opens and I kind of like look at him like, oh my gosh, he's in my house, like this is gonna.
Speaker 7: Be so bad.
Speaker 15: So I locked my bedroom door and I'm like freaking out, like I feel like I'm like.
Speaker 7: In a movie and I hide him.
Speaker 15: In my closet and he's six one, so I'm like putting clothes like in his heads, like sticking up above my bars.
Speaker 9: And I'm like, Oh, this is gonna get really bad. I don't know what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 15: And I got out of the bedroom and I was like, well, you're not coming in.
Speaker 9: You scared my kids, like you're leaving, and he's like, no, who you having there? I'm like, no, my kids are in here, but you're not coming in.
Speaker 6: You have to leave.
Speaker 9: So he's like walking back out the back door and going out the front door, and he gets in his car and I go and tell my mom, like what's going on?
Speaker 12: To the am staying wishing for the weekend.
Speaker 9: And I was like, well, tell the guy that's in your closet to leave and let.
Speaker 15: Him your ex kun like he can't, he can't drive like that. So I go back in the bedroom, take the poor guy out of my closet and I was like, hey, you have to leave. My mom said, but you can't go out the front door. You have to go out the back door. I have him go out the back door and I have my egg come back in through the front door and.
Speaker 1: My accession about it still to this day. Oh, thank you, great story, great dirty little secret. I loved it. Yeah, absolutely, dude, thank you for telling us that appreciate it. Have a good day. Okay, thank you. What's your dirty little secret.