Speaker 1: Hey rain Drops. Yes, so I finally got merch.
Speaker 2: That's right. You can buy.
Speaker 1: Your Allegedly and my Boys mugs, T shirts, rain Drops, hoodies and T shirts all on Carlos Kingshop dot com.
Speaker 2: That's right. Get your hoodies, your T shirts, and your.
Speaker 1: Mugs all on Carlos Kingshop dot com. Welcome to Reality with the King. It's me Carlos King, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years of production experience. Once a week from Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about.
Speaker 2: Hey rain Drops.
Speaker 1: On today's episode of Reality with the King, O baby, we have a lot to talk about. Bitch from Dert Deceits allegedly to Robin in Denial on Potomac. Once again, you guys are getting a double feature, so grab a popcorn. If you're driving in your car with the kids in the back seat, make sure they have their headphones on as they're on their iPad watching a cartoon. Okay, because Carlos King has a lot to get off of his hairy chest.
Speaker 2: I mean I shaved my chest. I do use mandscape. Hello.
Speaker 1: Okay, so first thing first, we have to talk about the season premiere of the Real Housewives of Potomac. I must say it was an enjoyable premiere. I was not bored now one time. It truly enjoyed all of the.
Speaker 2: One hour and fifteen minutes of this supersized premiere.
Speaker 1: Beverly Hills. That's how you do a premiere. This premiere was good. It was really good. I felt the rowdy motions, I felt the realness in it.
Speaker 2: I really really did like it.
Speaker 1: What I didn't like is the fact that I did not want to kick off Potomac like this. But I would not be doing my job if I didn't. Robin, your name is not Robert de Niro. Your name is Robin Denial. Okay, bitch, forget Robert de Niro, you are Robin Denial. I have never in my forty plus years on this earth have watched a woman on television take up for her cheating ass husband the way you do.
Speaker 2: And I like you, Robin.
Speaker 1: Long story short, I told you rain Drops this before I met Robert de Niro, I mean Robin Denial. I met Robin Denial. First of all, she's pretty in person. I really do like her.
Speaker 2: I was a.
Speaker 1: Guest on her podcast with Gazelle call Reasonably Shady. As you all know, I love Giselle. I may not agree with everything she does, but the purpose of this podcast is to keep it all the way real. It pained me to see Robin in this funk that she's in. And I'm not talking about the funk that she was in during the pandemic.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking about that.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about the funk that Robin is in and the fact that she is blaming social media for the pain that she's in versus your husband for the second time, who cheated on you for the twelve thirteenth, fourteen fifteen times, allegedly, Robin, your husband is a cheater. He is what we call in the hood, a serial cheater. He's what your bestie Giselle calls a cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't know if this motherfucker celebrates Halloween or even like pumpkins or pumpkin seeds, honey, but he is a pumpkin eater. Cheater, and the fact that you are trying to gas like the audience. I just feel sad for you. You are a beautiful woman. And the fact that you have allowed this man to publicly embarrass you, not only on national television, not only on your podcast, not only at nail salons and laundry mats. This man has embarrassed you all over the world. And instead of you standing up for your up and stand up to him, you give your girl so much smoke that I'm gonna call you smoke. You the bear bitch because all that smoke you've given your girls you should be given to this man.
Speaker 2: So let's just start things off.
Speaker 1: So Robin and her Meghan Trainer blonde tresses. Okay, Robin was definitely giving you Erica Jane blonde bombshell tease with the long weave that was down to her butt. I thought it was cute. I like the Robin just saying So Robin is talking to Wan and look. At one point in time, I used to say that Wan was one of the most finest house husbands on Bravo, but after watching the premiere episode, Wan also let himself go. They're both in a loveless marriage. I think Wan has love for Robin because she's the breadwinner and she's the mother of his kids. And what Robin doesn't realize that I'm about to tell her today, And listen when I say this, I don't mean to sound insensitive. I just call things how I see it. Wan is not in love with Robin. Wan loves Robin as the mother of his children. I don't think Wan and Robin have a healthy sex life. I don't think Wan is attracted to Robin in terms of when he's driving his Prius and he is rushing to get home. I don't think he's rushing to get home to bang Robin's back out. I think he's rushing to get home to go on the world Wide Web and search for a thotdie hottie in Canada, in Texas and Jackson, Mississippi, in Niagara Falls. I think he's searching everywhere to release the tension. If you catch my drift, I don't think he's in love with her. There's nothing about this man that screams I'm in love with Robin. And I've been a Fanopotomac since day one. I've seen the way this man looks at her. He looks at her like she's a convenience. That's what it is, and because she's the mother of his two boys. He loves her for those reasons. However, dot Org, he's not in love with her at all. And what's crazy about this whole situation is Robin knows that Robin's funk during the pandemic is because ron wasn't sleeping with her. For her to get into that destitute situation had nothing to do with the pandemic. It had everything to do with the fact that Robin knows that she's in a sexless relationship. One is Robin's roommate, wan is Robin's best friend. Wan is Robin's meal ticket to stam Potomac. Let's call it what it is. And I see two best friends. I see two friends sitting on the couch. I see two friends who are both paying the rent in their least home. I see two friends who are going through each other's phone to make sure that they're not embarrassing each other to the degree where Robin is kept in the dark. That's what I see. I don't see love, I don't see holy and I damn sure don't see matrimony. So when one was explaining himself, and he's like, I'm a nice guy, motherfucker.
Speaker 2: That's a problem. You're too nice.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's the issue. You little bit too nice. You are a womanizer. Hey, Brittany, you like women, and that's fine. You purposefully embarrass Robin to the point where you sleep with women in the same zip code area code. You are allegedly walking down the streets of Georgetown holding hands with the Karen Huger look alike, and to add insult to injury that whole Canada story. I'm gonna get you down in a second. But first thing. First, we're gonna get into this nail salon. I don't know no heterosexual man who electively goes to a nail salon with another woman who's not his wife. Why in the world are you going to a nail salon with another woman. I don't care if she works for you, works under you. Is the coach at Georgetown, the coach at Howard, I don't care what this situation is. What heterosexual man is going to a nail salon with another woman? Are you trying to wipe away the DNA from your fingers being inserted in her ass that you don't want Robin to smell it. What are we doing here? This makes no sense to me? Why is smarter than what we think? And then Robin is falling for the lkie doke, which is why you will now be known as Robin Denial. The girls are calling you Denial River, not Denial in Ili River.
Speaker 3: They're calling you Denial River. And then Robin, you played yourself by asking him, well why didn't you sleep with her? Like?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 3: What? What is happening here? Like I literally don't get it. I don't get it.
Speaker 1: And then this whole story about the woman and Kanna dealt with the hotel, like none of this is making sense to me. And then when Ron was talking about how he lost his job because the team weren't playing, we all know what the deal is and I'm not going to get into that because unlike Sonny Houston, I don't have a legal note, so I am not going to go there. But where I will go is Robin constantly kept saying I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. You should care, Robin, you should care, because you don't want your sons to think, well, this is how.
Speaker 2: My father treats my mom.
Speaker 1: If you don't want to stand up for yourself, Robin, as a woman, stand up for yourself as a mother. Your beautiful boys should not be seeing their mom go through this, because one thing I know for sure, happy wife, happy life. You're not happy. When a mother isn't happy, her kids aren't going to be happy, because what brain's kids' happiness is when their mother is happy. Robin, you look like you're in the twilight zone. You're not present. You look lost days and confused. I think for your mental health, Robin, I would love for you to take a break from the show and just to get your life right. You know what's bad when your bestie Jaselle comes for you. I mean, Giselle really did everything.
Speaker 2: I told her to know. I'm saying, let me stop.
Speaker 1: Gazelle did everything that I mentioned on my podcast last season that I wanted Giselle to really be a human being and to stand up for her girl. And I know you guys either loved Jazelle or hate her. I love Jaseel hell, I don't agree with everything she does. She still is Gazelle Kobe Bryant, and in this premiere she proved wise she's a force multiplier. Gazelle was fantastic. In that scene between Robin, Cherise, Ashley and her. It was real. I felt it was real. Now, look it's gonna last. I don't know, child, Listen, I take things day by day. But what I will say is I really did appreciate Giselle challenging Robin and guys. I'm being really I feel bad for Robin. Robin gave up. Robin is not about this life. I don't think Robin is meant to be a reality television. I think Robin did it because she thought it was gonna be fun and interesting. This isn't for her. I think it's time for Robin to leave the show. This isn't healthy for you.
Speaker 2: Robin.
Speaker 3: You got this man embarrassing you and you're taking up for him.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 1: It's at the point now where it's not even fun to watch. So Giselle got Charis and Ashley to talk to Robin, which I thought it was a smart move because I thought to myself, no, Gazelle's right. Ashley went through a public scandal, she's now going through a divorce. Charise went through a public scandal. She is now divorced. Charise took half of this man's money. Allegedly, go ahead, Shari's bitch. Charis is the original grand Dame. Charise is the richest cast member on that show. Well, friend of Charise has more money than every single Potomac Housewife plus the producers, plus the network combined. Charise is loaded. Charise has a shitload of money. Okay, So that's the bitch you need to be listening to the way Lisa is listening to larsa pimpin on Miami Housewives. So when Cherise was emoting to Robin that I knew my husband was cheating on me with multiple women, and some of the stories that you're talking about, Robin reminds me of my situation. And yes, I know that it's different in terms of the circumstance, but I can't help but relate to it because you're taking up for Wan the way that I would take up for my man. This is what Chares is saying to her. And then Charise broke down and cried, and Robin sat there, soulless, drained and had nothing to offer, nothing to offer, and then she tried to well, you guys want me to cuss them out, you guys want me to I just don't care just don't care.
Speaker 2: Guys did ask.
Speaker 1: This is sad, This is horrific because Robin is in in my opinion, allegedly, Robin's in a sexless, loveless marriage because she's afraid to be alone.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that Robin was insecure.
Speaker 1: I don't think Robin believes that she can do better than Wine, and that is sad. Robin would rather be with Wan than to be a single woman going after her dreams, whatever that may be. And I hate to say this, I don't see Wan being married to you. Robin wants the kids to go to college. I think Win cannot stomach the idea of the two of you in the same household with no kids around. Win is cheating on you, notoriously, and he has done.
Speaker 2: It for years.
Speaker 1: We saw the hot Mike moments seasons ago where he talked to another producer about the fact that he's.
Speaker 2: Only there for the kids. You let that shit slide.
Speaker 1: It's to the point now where I'm going to tell you what my great grandmother told my grandma, Let this man cheat in peace. I'm at the point, not Rob, and I'm like, well, shit, Wine has done everything unimaginable, and you have allowed it. So now as an audience member, we're now kind of thinking, well, should we just let Wan cheat in peace?
Speaker 2: I feel like if you call Wan.
Speaker 1: In the middle of a sexual intercourse with another woman, you would make excuses for it.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, you know, Wine is auditioning for a movie on t B.
Speaker 1: You know, Wine is trying to be an actor, and there's a sex scene. So you know, Wan's a coach. So he has his yellow notebook and he's writing down the place and he's trying to figure it all out because you know he's a coach. And you know, I'm really hoping that Wyan scores this movie role because you know it's going to be on TB and it's not going to be step Mom five, but it'll be step Father one. Win is auditioning for Dirty John Part two. Uha am bravo. So when I caught Wan inserting his pin and another woman, I knew that he was practicing plays and yeah, he was coaching her what to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, m allegedly.
Speaker 1: I felt like if Robin found a used condom, she'll say, well, you know, you know, me and Whan want to start a family, and you know, Win wants to preserve his semen in the freezer. You know, when the day comes for me to use the turkey baster and use it in me, you know, so I can get pregnant again, because you know, why wants a girl. So that's why when I found the used condom in our bedroom, you know.
Speaker 2: I picked it up.
Speaker 1: I put it in you know, a ziplock bag, and I put in the freezer, and I marked the date. You know, I took one about it.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 1: Dang, babe, thanks, you know, oops, stupid me. I'm so clumsy, Robin, damn, thank you love. I'm about to go to the laundromat and then Athodomica get my nails done. Yeah, so I'll be home around midnight. Yeah, I know, right that laundromat. Ooh, it'd be packed.
Speaker 2: I digress.
Speaker 1: In closing, Robin obviously was the a story in the premiere, as she should have been. That's the only thing worth talking about. I won't get into Giselle's a new man because I want to keep I at least want to keep things on a good note. Giselle was great this episode. Giselle Kobe Bryant did well. We would not get to her and this man because if I talk about that scene between Giselle and this man who looks like he could be a part of B two K. We're not going to go there, so let me just let me to the rivers and the lakes that I'm used to, okay, because I'm not chasing that waterfall. Robin all drunks aside I personally, because I do like you.
Speaker 2: I know you probably think I don't.
Speaker 1: But when we maybe had a good time and I'm honest and you can always call me, says I like you a lot. It's time for you to leave the show, at least for a season, because I want you to get yourself together and one with all due he ain't it.
Speaker 2: Who I hate you interrupt, but stay tuned for more.
Speaker 1: Life doesn't happen bi weekly, So why should payday? The money you earn can be in your hands today with earn in.
Speaker 2: Earn In is an app that.
Speaker 1: Gives you access to your pay as you work, up to one hundred dollars per day or up to seven hundred and fifty dollars per pay period. Just download the earn in app and verify your paycheck, then access up to one hundred dollars a day as you work and leave.
Speaker 2: An optional tip.
Speaker 1: Any money you access plus tips are automatically repaid from your next paycheck. If I needed something like earning, it is what I use and this is why because child your boys busy. I got several jobs.
Speaker 2: As y'all know, and I like my money, honey.
Speaker 1: So any opportunity to where I'm able to get paid at a moment's known as honey.
Speaker 2: Sign me up.
Speaker 1: Make earn in a part of your financial routine. Enjoy earnings over three and a half million customers who say when I think about earn in, I think about financial stability, security. It gives me a lot of peace of mind. Download earn in today spelled e a r n i in in the Google Play or Apple App Store.
Speaker 2: When you download the earn and app type in.
Speaker 1: Reality under Podcasts when you sign up. It'll really help the show reality under podcast subject to your available earnings DELI max and pay period max.
Speaker 2: See earnin dot com.
Speaker 1: Slash t os for details. This is Reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. So the second episode of the Real house Boar of Beverley.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, The Real Housewives of Beverley Hills.
Speaker 1: I mean that second episode was the most boring episode I've ever watched in Beverley Hills history. I mean, well, look, that's not true because that season they had Joyce and Carlton. I don't watch those seasons or what's that one season and it's.
Speaker 2: I can't even tell you. I didn't watch it.
Speaker 1: This second episode of Beverly Hills was boring on a scale of one to ten, it was a negative two. What is going on? This show used to be top tier. It needs to kick up some speed because I'm not feeling the season unless y'all give me Kyle and her new lady friend Morgan Lil Wayne Wade.
Speaker 2: I don't know I'm watching. This was awful. It was boring.
Speaker 1: Instead of taking night quil, I will watch the second episode of this season again to put my ass asleep.
Speaker 2: An ambient who needs melotonin?
Speaker 1: When you have the second episode of the Real Housewives of Beiley Hills of this season, it was bad. I'm not even gonna go. Let me just say this first and I'll move on.
Speaker 2: While I can.
Speaker 1: Appreciate keeping the Kyle and Mauricio story alive, but I don't know who you think you're fooling, and then the words of Aretha Franklin, who is zoom and who? Because if y'all think for one second that we believe that car ride between Dereit and Kyle was real, meaning that wasn't a pickup scene that did not happen in real time. That car ride scene where Durit was grilling Kyle about what do you mean you're you you want to separate from Mauricio? Like wait what? It was so random? That wasn't that that was a pickup scene. Y'all shot that after the season rapped. And then when Mauricio's mom is like, what are all these things I'm hearing about? This cheating stuff? It was such a random scene. Then I'm like, okay, once again, this happened after the season rapped, and y'all inserted it in the second episode because it wasn't connecting Again, I can appreciate you doing that. I'm just saying it didn't make sense and it was weird. It was confusing, And I'm hoping this Vegas trip gives me something because so far without Lisa Renna, this season is a huge flop. Again, we're two episodes and so I'm gonna give it another try. But y'all know me, if I don't like something after a few episodes, I'm gonna start watching it. I stopped watching Jersey, I'll stop watching the show. So Billley Hills picked the shit up. It's us a news so far, and Lisa Wrenn as Summer laughing and her depends because she's peeing on herself from laughing hysterically. That you guys thought y'all could continue the show without her, But I digress. Let's get into Derey Honey. Now, y'all know back in the day, day, day da day, when Deree first got on the Real Housewalds of Billy Hills. She has so much potential to be iconic and to be one of the faces of this franchise. But because Derey listens to social media, she allowed it to ruin her. Allegedly, Derey is boring, and I'm not sure why Derey has chosen to wear this witness protection program wig. I don't know who you're hiding from, dew dereet, you look like you belong in the witness protection program. This dark wig is giving me a Jalob movie on Netflix where she's hiding from her husband and the kids like It's given me enough.
Speaker 2: Take off the Witness protection program.
Speaker 1: Wig, I'm over it. It's not a good look for you, says you are a beautiful girl. So then I started to think, Okay, this Wig isn't making sense. And then as I'm watching this episode, Dere shares a story about how she withdrew ten thousand dollars in cash in December of twenty twenty two because she he was going Christmas shopping. Unless your name is missus Claws and you live in the North Pole, why the fuck are you withdrawing ten thousand dollars for Christmas gifts? Are you missus Claws and giving that shit to your husband Santa so his ass can come down my chimney and handing my gifts? Who do you think you're fooling?
Speaker 2: De eat?
Speaker 1: You would drew ten thousand dollars in cash? First of all, I thought the daily limit was twenty five hundred to five thousand dollars a day. Now, look, don't call my coins. I won't call Charles. But for us average, I thought the daily limit was twenty five hundred, five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: But honey, I don't live in Beverly Hills. So what do I know?
Speaker 1: And then I don't know anybody who withdraws ten thousand dollars in cash and then goes to any place where they have a fucking shopping cart? Are you going to Big Lots, Sam's Club? Walmart? Who withdraws ten thousand dollars and then puts it in their purse and then go to a place that has a shopping cart? Now, look, I'm one queen who loves Target, but bitch, I'm not bedrawing one hundred dollars going to Target, let alone ten gs.
Speaker 3: What are you a rapper?
Speaker 2: Dude? I need to start calling you money back dereait? Are you deret diddy? Like what?
Speaker 3: What? And then she said I would drew the money. And then I went to the store and I had a shopping cart and I placed it my part on top of the shopping cart, and I'm going shopping. And it wasn't until I was at the register and then I noticed that, oh my gosh, my purse was gone.
Speaker 1: And then the police said to me that these three men been following me, all like, derry, shut listen. If this, I think we need to rename this show the Real Housewives and call it sex lives and videotape house like this is. This is such a bullshit ass story, Derry allegedly. I'm not falling for it. I defended you, Derry, when all the girls and gays said that you were lying when your house got robbed and the robbers left your cell phone outside of your house. I defended you to this day. I do believe that happened. I listen, call me crazy, I do believe that happened. Listen, I will admit what is whack. These are two things that's wacky. It's the convenience of PK being out of town that's a little concerning in terms of the validity of the story being true.
Speaker 2: But I believe it.
Speaker 1: I'm going on record saying I still believe it. But I do understand when people say so, you need to tell me of all the times this could have happened.
Speaker 2: PK is.
Speaker 1: Mysteriously out of town, and then your home alone and you don't come on the alarm, and then the Robert leaves your cell phone so that you can call nine one to one. But hey, I was riding for you then, but dere, I can't ride for you now. This story makes no sense to me. It just doesn't make any sense between this the Witness Protection Program. With your lack of presence on this show, you and Crystal are neck and neck of the least interesting to watch on the Real Housewives of Bibley Hills. And it's saddest me because Durreed has so much potential to be the face of the show. I mean, of course second to Queen Kyle, but the face nonetheless and not I feel like Dreed it's grasping at straws to come up with a storyline and and and it's saddest me because it didn't not have to come to this. I really do feel like you and PK. You guys give me scamming vibes. Allegedly, y'all do. It's giving, it's giving something that is very something ain't right when it comes to this situation with Dere and p K. I got my spidy glasses on and my spidy senses there's there's something fishy going on with you too. It's it's it's it's it's really weird. And and I feel like the two of you are trying to keep up with the Joneses, and I'm not sure how that's want to work out.
Speaker 2: For the two of you. It's giving.
Speaker 1: Bad began, it's giving true romance, it's giving scam vibes allegedly. I mean, I'm just saying there's there's something something ain't right with Dury and PK and this deceit allegedly of the ten thousand dollars. I feel like all of us now are onto the alleged schemes that you guys are trying to give the audience.
Speaker 3: It's something ain't right and I need to put my finger on it.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to Reality with the King.
Speaker 1: New episodes drop every Tuesday, Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality.
Speaker 2: With the King.
Speaker 1: Wherever you get your podcast, visit realitywithe King dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and Yes Baby, my YouTube channel where you could get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions, Yes, and don't forget Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Rain Entertainment. It is produced by Sierra Spragley Rix An executive produced by Me, Carlos
Speaker 2: King, King the Rain Entertainment Baby