Speaker 1: Earners. What's up.
Speaker 2: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank, a lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: Okay, so, SpaceX they are considering selling shares at a two hundred billion dollar valuation. Smart, So, hey, what's your thoughts on that? And then be how will SpaceX affect Tesla? And which one of those two companies is actually the company to invest in if you can actually invest in invest in it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love them when you guys peak this post up. I think if we can be very honest and starlink are the two better companies. I know he can't walk away, but if I were Eline, I were trying and find the CEO, I would be chairman of Tesla and focus on SpaceX and Starlink. I think a lot of people think because he owns all of the companies, that's gonna directly benefit Tesla. Maybe, but unless they are acquired and put into one parent group or parent company, I don't think this will affect Tesla positively how people are hoping it will be. But I do think Starlink and SpaceX are like promising businesses. If he is focused, Elon could be like a icon, like if he could find a little bit more help and make the right hire. So, but I don't think so someone asked me to do it. I see a thirty percent bump in Tesla if this becomes public, No, if you can invest in it on a private markets, please do so. I think it's going to be a revolutionary company, but I don't think this is going to drag up thirty percent And it's never a good sign, like if you need another company to raise the value of the one that's been in the dumps. So no, But what do you guys think?
Speaker 2: I want to give a shout out to Ayshabo, who is alumni of or Inalasia Rocket Scientists and gave us great information on space exploration and the cost of it and the innovation that comes with being inside that space. But then I want to look at what history has shown us when it comes to Elon, especially when he has multiple companies. And so when I look back to when he was going to acquire Twitter, which is not x Y, what effect did that have on.
Speaker 1: Tesla negativl all right, and a.
Speaker 2: Lot of it. And you brought up the word focus was because of the amount of focus that was taken away from the company that he was putting into the capital that it took to get that to buy the company and then change it and rebranded, and so Tesla consequently suffered a little bit. Space says again, I think it's a great company if you can get into it, but I'd be interested to see how people view it. Will they view it in the same manner where yeah, it's a great company, we know with the evaluation that is super high. Does he have the time and focus and energy to put into this space and will it affect the Brandon brother which has been testled over the past five years.
Speaker 1: So Tesla all right, the most important company in his portfolio moving forward in the next decade, is Norlink. The next the next most important company it is Startlink. The next most important company is Space X. The next most important company is Twitter X and the next most important company is Tesla. So right there and my power ranking of Elon Muss's portfolio, which is extremely impressive portfolio. I have Tesla as the as the as the the fifth one. Now Tesla and X they can kind of be interchanged. Maybe X is the is the fifth and Tesla is the fourth. But I don't see how Tesla. I don't see how Tesla really changes the world. Right where you have a lot of other your car companies, right, but there's not too many companies that can actually put a chip inside your brain and move a computer mouse and is the possibilities with neuralink is is unbelievable. And then Starlink. I mean we were in Ghana and they lost the internet for a week and they were like as soon as they lost the internet, and all these Starlink trucks started coming in and people with money started to get Starlink. So you look, you're talking about like really supplying. There's no reason why my phone is like dropping calls, And I don't understand why FaceTime audio always works, but regular audio doesn't work, right, Why don't you just put the FaceTime audio as the regular audio, right Apple and license it out yep. So it's like, you know, he's got this Starlink thing is going to be big, and then a lot of people have questions about SpaceX, like, well, what does the company do? Well, what is the point in SpaceX? Like, you know, it's more than just traveling to out of space took about like satellites that actually it's kind of in tandem with starlink, but space exploration has more purposes than just traveling to the moon, right, But I think that he's positioned with SpaceX to potentially do some big things. And Twitter is still important because is a media company and they have billions of people. Worst acquisition ever though he paid too much money for it, for sure. There's a few others. But yeah, well I just look at Tesla. I just look. I don't know how Tesla what makes them so special? Right, is like at first they were synonymous with electric cars, but that's going away. Everybody has an electric car at this point. I don't know, I don't see. I don't think Tesla changes the world, right, I got a proposal about Tesla needs to merge.
Speaker 2: But is a position to that question, what is funding those companies?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Like, he doesn't have the capital to get Twitter without Tesla. Most of his wealth is tied to the stock of Tesla, and so it becomes the funding arm. That's why he liqu with his shares and every market team, because he's trying to innovate someone else. And so from that standpoint it becomes super important because bag At, I mean, I get that far.
Speaker 1: I'm saying to him, he's far past the fundraising. Now his own money liquid it. He could raise a billion dollars and any given Tuesday he can go to Saudi Arabia and get a hundred billion dollars. He can go having that's the importance of Tesla, It's the importance of being Elon Musk Musk. And he's never gonna have a problem raising money. That's never going to be He's proven. So whatever if Elon Musk wants to start a chipmunk manufacturing company today that actually manufacturing people did one hundred billion dollars to borrow from the Prince of Saudi Arabia and a bunch of other rich people from all over the world, let alone Black Rock and all of these different private equity So that's it.
Speaker 2: But that's what I'm saying from a standpoint of private equity. Right when he wanted to get Twitter, where do you have to get the capitol?
Speaker 3: He had to look with it. But I think that's because the bad investment. It was he literally bought at the top and.
Speaker 2: That was a bad Yeah he bought that, Yeah, right, but you still had to liquidate some of that company that.
Speaker 1: He a stof.
Speaker 3: But they're also pushing back on that conversation package that he wanted for fifty six billion. That's that's interesting because it's hard to liquidate that much capital when the stock is down and your shareholders are getting run into the ground.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, you're talking about a guy for everything you named, Like, think about the impact that that one human being has had that in the world, Like from everything your name, on top of being one of the co founders of.
Speaker 1: We can't forget PayPal, I.
Speaker 2: Mean get I'm talking about like had to be like you're the co founder of that.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm saying that's just crazy. None of this happens if he doesn't start PayPal, which is true. This is true.
Speaker 3: Which is revolutionary with you, and there was a company before that giving the money for Starlank and stay S's like you know, his fellowshipon is done incredibly well. Like you can argue he's one of the best capitalists ever.
Speaker 1: Like it's just the focus is needed.
Speaker 4: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 5: Trump's leadership. I'm Christine Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 4: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 5: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families.
Speaker 4: Will be protected. Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,