Speaker 1: And I do think that's Haiti's problem is they haven't figured out a way to tap into that BBL market the same way that the Dominican has.
Speaker 2: You know, seriously, why not. It's the same island.
Speaker 1: You gotta get some doctors over in Haiti giveing bbls.
Speaker 2: Come on, y'all, to be fair, what sounds sexier, Doctor Miami or doctor Hadi?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Go on, doctor had sounds like some kind of a warlord.
Speaker 1: Yeah, factor Hades seem like he'll make it permanent.
Speaker 2: You know, you can't walk this BBL back. That's thing. He'll ride badass, but he'll take a kipping.
Speaker 3: Racist the money's turn stuff.
Speaker 2: Can't tell me you ain't gonna call me your boooo. Just as bad as you wanna fuck, I wanna fuck to Welcome to another episode of My Mama Told Me.
Speaker 1: The podcast where we dive deep, deep into the pockets of black conspiracy theories and.
Speaker 2: We finally work to prove that that mass on the back of ving Ram's neck is not a keloid. It is, in fact, a bunch of TUTSI rolls much together that he takes off and puts in his bedside drawer every night before he goes to sleep. He does it for the cloud y'all. I'm David Boren.
Speaker 1: This nigga lying about what's growing on his body.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. Bacon keloids are here. Wha big rains.
Speaker 1: You gotta you gotta reflect, big dog, that's wild big.
Speaker 2: If that's your real name, isn't his real name? No? I does? Somebody sit down and go I will name the boy ving Well, it's short for Inghamton.
Speaker 1: Oh Vinghamton, of course, yeah, that's a traditional name. I'm legstin German. Did you already introduce yourself? Yeah, I started, I said, okay, well well fuck well then that ignored that pause. Everybody, we're really good at this soci I swear to.
Speaker 2: God, it's gonna get It's gonna get so much better. It's gonna get so much better.
Speaker 1: I've already said our guest name. She She is a phenomenal talent of of so many kinds. She's a comedian, an actress, h a performer. She's a single mom making it happen, a millennial hip doing it all. She she's we're so happy that she's here, and she fucking sucks at technology, but she's pushing through all the same. Give it up for our guest Zosha rockaball.
Speaker 2: Sounds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there'd be sound effects right there if we were doing our thing. How are you How are you feeling?
Speaker 3: I'm good. Tech difficulties aside. I'm great and happy to be here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're we're really excited you're here because you came to us with the conspiracy theory that I I frankly, BORI, I'm surprised we haven't covered.
Speaker 2: On this podcast. It's it's I feel like we've talked about it in person a few times, but yeah, no, this is a this is good. This is a good one. Yeah, it's gonna be a good one.
Speaker 1: It's it has not come up, and we've we've covered every I think angle of these individuals without somehow covering this version of the conversation. But I I you said, my mama told me Chloy Kardashian is really O Jay's daughter.
Speaker 2: Love it, yeah, love it tell us everything? You know.
Speaker 3: First of all, it's a newer theory, right, Like those women have only been on our radar for what since like two thousand and seven. You know, I feel like some of the black conspiracy theories are like probably centuries old, Like.
Speaker 2: A lot of them go back to slavery.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, but like this one's new. And my grandma actually told me whoa she was still living. She was, you know, she was watching him Kardashians. She was like, I don't really want to watch them, but she was like that Chloe, I think she's Ojay's baby. And like then I just heard other people saying that, first of all, she doesn't look as much like the other sisters.
Speaker 1: No, especially the original Chloe. There have been some some substantial transitions that have made her look more like the sisters, but that original, that og Chloe did not look like them. Them girls, I think you mean that oj Chloe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was substantially taller because the other two sisters are super petite. She's like five nine, five ten. She's got the bigger bill naturally, like a football player she got I don't know if this is like racist, but she has like a black person's nose, like her nose again, she's had a nose job, but she admitted to what the original nose was more along the lines of mine or like any button knows black person a brown or I mean, you know, they all kind of tan or whatever. But like she had that and she had that strong, middle child outsider energy that I think seem like bet Robert Senior might not be her dad. I feel like this is so mean and offensive because.
Speaker 1: I'm I don't know, we love first of all, you're playing with the devils today, cold even don't you apologize for a second.
Speaker 2: It's only gonna get worse.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I don't want to be so terrible because I know those girls. They're always like, oh, dad was the number one things of our lifetime, and everyone's like that, ain't daddy. Oh that's so hurtful.
Speaker 1: It is, I will say, of the of these sort of weird things that we could do to the Kardashians, it does feel objectively like the meanest of the the you know what I mean, because they are, at least in my opinion, they are not necessarily good ladies.
Speaker 2: They've they've done a lot of damage in a lot of.
Speaker 1: Different ways to to people that we've respected and sort of whatever.
Speaker 2: But that's are you talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, poor Lamar, poor Kanye, poor.
Speaker 2: Yeah that said. Waking up one day and being like O. J.
Speaker 1: Simpson is your daddy and we're not gonna stop telling you is a pretty fucking mean thing to do to somebody.
Speaker 2: Also that ship.
Speaker 3: That it is she looks like the other girls OJ's other daughters, because I guess so she looks like the mixed one, same bill tame coloring. But the thing is, did we know that Robert Kardashian, Like, did we know that OJ was all intertwined with the Kardashians before we knew about the Kardashians.
Speaker 2: Like I have I have no I had no idea what OJ was up to.
Speaker 1: That's fair, Yeah, O J O J lived a little bit of a of a cool, sort of reclusive life in some ways. He wasn't like we knew about obviously his his sort of like exploits out on town. But it wasn't like people were gossiping about OJ until after he had, you know, stabbed some folks.
Speaker 3: Right. He was just Wood in that click Brentwood, Beverly Hills with all those rich people being friends with lawyers, being friends with Olympic athletes or whatever, like just chilling. Then once the trial hit, because I think by the time the trial was going on the Chris and Robert were divorced, he was like an old family friend. And I feel like if a woman was to step out and have a child with another guy, it probably would be that like middle child before the last baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the fascinating part is Chloe is the baby of the girls, but she is not the baby inside of that family, and certainly not the baby as it relates to that original group, right, like Rob is the baby baby of that group. And if you're going to step out and maintain this marriage somehow, you probably do it in the middle and then y'all try to fix it, but it doesn't keep going. Rob, you know, three years later comes around and y'all break up.
Speaker 2: You can't start, you can't start or end with the baby outside. Yeah, no, that's that's your wiln if you start with a side baby, because where else are we gonna go from here?
Speaker 1: This is how I yeah, this is how you you want us to begin?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm just.
Speaker 3: It's not worth it. You just be like, no break up. You had a baby on me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think maybe you gotta go with that person because y'all got a baby and I'm here without a baby.
Speaker 2: I'm freeing right now.
Speaker 3: Right the other three looks so much alike like him, Rob, They're like they all look like Princess Jasmine, like they all looked dead alive.
Speaker 2: Is gorgeous. He's got pretty eyes, he does.
Speaker 3: That's a black China sauce. She was like his eyes they're really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she loved his eyes in his nose for sock making?
Speaker 1: Does Rob have a sock making company?
Speaker 2: Is that is I mean to do it? He makes the socks, I believe. I don't think it's like I think the company. It's not a sock Yes.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know more about Rob Kardashian than I expected.
Speaker 2: And kudos to you, my guy in.
Speaker 3: The Girl Too, she got Chloe has light hair naturally, and it's curly. Her little girl pictures she has like curly I here, everyone else has the jet black straight like. There's just a lot of evidence. And as soon as my grandma told me that it made perfect sense, I was like Ojay's daughter.
Speaker 2: Also, if you would have run an Oklahoma drill with any of them, Chloe would be my last choice. And I think that means a lot. That's real. Yeah, she seems like she's gonna be able to put up a good wall to sticky. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah that so zosha. It sounds like your grandma says.
Speaker 2: This to you, and you immediately are bought it. You're you.
Speaker 1: You were like, hell, yeah, this makes perfect sense to me. Do you then become in a h a are you selling this to other people? Are you like, Hey, I've been talking to my grandma and I've got some hot takes for you to for you to think about it was well.
Speaker 3: The crazy thing was like I think I told like one friend and she was like, yeah, everybody knows that.
Speaker 2: What Yeah, Like it.
Speaker 3: Was a thing like I never even had to repeat it to anyone. It got repeated to me, which is why it's like, I think the common thing that a lot of folks think. But I think as soon as like the Kardagashians came into people's like awareness, black people were just like that's all Jay's not like they just knew it, Like damn, I didn't spread it. I literally told one friend and she said, yeah, dug. I was like, oh, I didn't know.
Speaker 1: It was like a yeah, you thought your grandma was like on some groundbreaking discovery. She was just she was just a lady repeating stuff everybody.
Speaker 2: Now Here's my question. Were they creeping or was this like a known like oh, Brent Wood were swapping wives? Oh, like like is it like like you know what I'm saying, because like, cheating is one thing cheating and excuse me carrying the baby to term, there's a whole other thing. Like what's the situation. I'd like to think it was like they knew they were like, let's just throw a fun one in the middle.
Speaker 1: Oh, it was like a key party that just that went a little too far kind of situation.
Speaker 2: What's a key party?
Speaker 1: When rich people, uh, I guess, want to swing, they they exchange keys. They they will like, uh, you put your keys into like a I guess a bucket or a fucking hat or something. And then they'll like, I give you the keys to my house and then you can go fuck my lady and you can have the keys to my house and I can fuck your your man or whatever.
Speaker 2: And that's I don't like that swap. It is it weird to say you got sex with my wife, I don't need you have any key to my house. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think the formality of it makes it feel ickier. It's like, no, let's just let's just be gas station lovers like we're supposed to be, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, master sweet, like just go to a hotel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, respect me enough to go to a Marriotte and fuck my wife.
Speaker 2: There Marriott, what is she the Queen of England? We're going to Super eight because I have points and they have free waffles in the morning.
Speaker 1: So so you you are immediately met with a large group of folks who are like, nah, we already know this, this this, this ain't news to us. Do you feel like, because I imagine you've kept track of the Kardashian's response inside of this thing, do you feel like any of the denial that has obviously come on the end of the Kardashians, specifically Chloe, has made you feel less certain about this conspiracy theory. Have you ever doubted it? I guess it's a question.
Speaker 3: I mean sure, because it's that will be it will be nuts, like just it would just be nuts in general, like if that was true. But the way they roll, I watched their show, I'm not even gonna lie ye, but yeah, I'm like, I love it. I brought this, but like they literally like they will literally be like everyone thinks I had so much work done and like the only thing I've had is like my nows and I'm thinking of a boot job like they will not address the butts. So long if the butts aren't addressed and they plan in our faces, that's Ojay's baby, you know what I'm saying. Like, if you're not gonna address these gargushuan booties that you waited and you're gonna lie on the camera talking about tied as sim botoks, they will not adjust the by So I'm like, anything goes with the Yeah, they always tell the truth. They're always mad that people are like everyone thinks everyone believes every single room or about us and this and that. But it's like you can't say that and then the same breath like not mention your plastic surgery enhanced, but like you invented bbls, like you started the wave, like be for real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a level of deceit that they live inside of that makes it real hard to believe them on everything else that they claim to be honest.
Speaker 2: Yes quite frankly, a lack of respect, Yes, you don't respect be enough to tell me about that ass and I don't like that.
Speaker 1: And also not for nothing, we live in an era now, and frankly an era that they kind of created where like work ain't even like taboo no more, you know what I mean? Like mad women who have had work done. I know some men who have had work done and nobody's like deeply ashamed of it. They just go like, yeah, you know, this is what it is. Yeah, So like what are y'all hiding? What is the thing that I'm meant to like still be mystified by inside of it?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: It is crazy because it's like you should, if anything, you should take pride in them. You started a pretty crazy movement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were like, Bro, we are going to make women look crazy, ran, We are objectively about to make ladies look like cartoon characters and build generations of figure eight asked ladies.
Speaker 2: We're also gonna stimulate the Dominican economy, right, yeah, which is pretty good. I think you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I guess the final question before we go to break You obviously have reason to doubt these women in their honesty as it relates to everything in their lives, specifically Chloe's relationship to oj Simpson. Do you feel that there is ever going to be a time where they finally come to sort of like the truth around this. Are we ever going to see this in an episode of The Kardashians.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think. I don't think we're ever going to see it in an episode. I think we might see it in what did She About Me? And Chloe's same age, maybe in thirty years in a tell All or in a life like, you know, a huge release when she's in her sixties and doesn't give an up anymore, or look, she might not even know. It might be a secret to her too. It might be Chris, you.
Speaker 2: Don't think she's ever looked in the mirror and been like, Damn, I look like I could rush for one to twenty right now. Damn I got the juice.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm like, what Oklahoma. I feel that she's definitely looked in the mirror and been like, I do not look like my sisters or my brother. I know that for a fact. That's like her villain origin story, you know, although the changes and the weight loss and this and then that, because she don't look like them, anybody can see that clear as day. So I definitely think she But I don't. I feel like that would be one of those things, like one of those like Tyler Perry movie things where like they took it to the grave and they're like, that's your dad. Your dad is you know, Robert Senior, You're one of us. That's that. Like, I feel like if it were true, she wouldn't even know.
Speaker 2: Part of me feels like we're not acknowledging the Chris Jenner of it all. Yeah, Like she's the keeper of that secret, right right, Like, yeah, there's a possibility that Chloe doesn't know. There's no possibility that Chris doesn't know.
Speaker 3: No, absolutely not. And but Chris, I mean she is, like she's the real doctor Haiti, Like she got so she would be able to keep a secret.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now that lady, That lady is gonna die with a lot of evil, evil pieces.
Speaker 2: Of information tucked away and I don't know. Also speaking to that point, though, here's the one thing I think that detracts from my thoughts on maybe just being real. If OJ Simpson and Chris Jenner had a baby, it would be the most diabolical person of all time. I feel like Chloe's kind of innocuous, right, like as far as they go, Like, she doesn't seem like to exhibit many oj ish qualities.
Speaker 1: For a while, she was the fun one, YU say, she was kind of the one that everybody liked. And then she I think lost all that weight and changed her face and stop being the fun one, or at least as much as I can observe from a distance, she's.
Speaker 3: Definitely still she's still the funny one. But but she's the the rock. I'd say, like.
Speaker 1: The Gardashian Johnson.
Speaker 3: She's the rock of the family. She's like the strong one, the one they all come to, which is very black woman friends, the black home girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's the magical negro of this family. Their problems, the wise.
Speaker 3: Mandwidth or a cheating baby daddy. She's like, I'm staying like.
Speaker 1: She's like, I'm just gonna break my sister's hair and help them work through their problems.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 3: He's definitely that a source of love and warm the whole family.
Speaker 2: And she could rap. All right, we need to take a break. We're gonna be back with more rocking, more and more. My mama told me welcome back. Was that a weird child? I don't know why you laugh like that. That's I wanted.
Speaker 4: It's like an insane I wanted it to feel like we were like we were having fun, like it was a genuine I got you. Yeah, I made like one of my funny jokes. So you guys were like, you know, I was like, oh, yeah, no you listen. Hey, you know, kind of run all this exposition. Uh, you know, we're back.
Speaker 1: We're still talking to Zosha about whether or not Chloe Kardashian is, in fact the heir to the O. J. Simpson for fortune. True true, heir to the O J.
Speaker 2: Simpson fortune. Fortune is a bold word, I think yeah, I think so too.
Speaker 1: I watched a podcast earlier today in my research where they were interviewing O. J. Simpson about this very subject and a number of other subjects, but specifically they started by being like, hey, how do you make your money now?
Speaker 2: He was like, uh. They were like, do you make new money or you just live off.
Speaker 1: Of old money? And he was like, I got a pension. I live off my pension. And it was like, fuck, OJ. Maybe in I guess old ass football, they gave these niggas pensions.
Speaker 2: I don't know he was. He said, he has.
Speaker 1: A pension somewhere that he lives off of and he doesn't need much.
Speaker 2: No that bets on horses. Yeah, that's fair for sure.
Speaker 1: I truly didn't understand. And my favorite part was the interviewers didn't understand him either, but they were too. I think when you're interviewing O. J. Simpson, you're you're a little intimidated to like ask more questions because he's got brain damage and he's killed people, Like what are you gonna.
Speaker 2: No, Yeah, I'll put it on record. I'm scared of OJ. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think so he's a murderer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a pretty clear murderer. I'm not. I don't talk crazy to murderers. I lower my voice. I'm part of me is worried he's gonna hear this.
Speaker 3: I know. I don't want him over in my house. I don't even know. I literally thought he didn't do it all those years, just as a black person.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, when I was little, like as.
Speaker 3: A kid, I was like celebrated when he And then when I watched the Ryan Murphy Show, I was like, oh my god, he did it. I was like horrified. All that OJ stuff came out like five and I was like, what he did? And black people were just so itching for a win. Can's be killed? Or white ass? But I was like, he like did it? Like?
Speaker 2: Have you been reading our group text?
Speaker 1: So I will say I'm glad you brought this up because I spent years also believing not I didn't. I never believed that he didn't do it. I think I believe that the justice system was corrupt enough.
Speaker 2: That he deserved not to be you know what.
Speaker 1: I mean, that he deserved to get off the same way that other rich white people have gotten off for crimes that they did. That said, we did an episode of the podcast years ago with Sean Diston where we talked about the possibility that his son might in fact be the one who killed Roan Goldman and Nicole Brown, and it is worth looking into. I'm not gonna lie to you. I was skeptical at first, but Jason has a history of mental illness, had a direct line of contact with the both of them that night. Was also had a number of sort of like conflicts with Nicole specifically leading up to the events that happened that evening, and had a history of pulling knives out on both like his employer and other people in his community as like his weapon of choice. So it doesn't seem impossible that he did it. And also, when oj was originally notified of them being dead, he called the lawyer and asked for the lawyer, not to represent him, but to represent his son, Jason. And Jason has now been on the run or sort of like laying low. He's not technically on the run, but laying low ever since.
Speaker 3: Do you think OJ put him up to it? Did he like be like, you go kill him?
Speaker 1: And that's that's where it becomes. And I love your OJ impression, by the way, I think.
Speaker 2: It was very fun.
Speaker 1: It's very fun, dude, one more time, just so, just so we get to cherish it as much as we can go and get him Jason. The failure of this conspiracy theory is the way that people often go like, Okay, well, OJ had nothing to do with it, and it was all Jason is like, no, dog. I think they probably were like at least in on it together, or when OJ found out, he was like, no, that's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can go ahead.
Speaker 3: You're fine. That's crazy though, I'm like, I gotta google all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, there are a lot of YouTube videos by very unhealthy men that you can watch that uh, that'll break this whole thing down for you.
Speaker 2: I'm surprisingly no, women.
Speaker 1: There aren't a lot of female OJ truths out there for some reason.
Speaker 2: I mean, but you you think about it. There are people fucking OJ still.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there there are a lot of white women still fucking OJ and.
Speaker 2: Uh wish wow. That's the ultimate bad boy if you're a white lady. Yeah, old man.
Speaker 3: Like seventy five.
Speaker 2: He was very good, though surprisingly very good.
Speaker 1: He does look good for a man who's been through what he's been through.
Speaker 3: I know he had like I'm always once like would he just be like where does he live? Is he still in Brentwood? But like in an apartment?
Speaker 2: He lives in Vegas?
Speaker 1: Now I can tell you, Uh, I think he lives in Vegas, and I think he keeps a home in Florida as well, although home probably is a weighted word and it's a it's a it's a it's a studio apartment THATJ lives in in Florida.
Speaker 3: JACKI like goofy college students like like like.
Speaker 2: He's got a frame naked gun poster. I have one though, too. That's full disclosure, shame. It's a very funny movie. It was. It was a great movie, Zosha.
Speaker 1: I did some research on your conspiracy that I would love to dig in with you. So let's let's just start with the cold hard facts here Chloe is the youngest of the of the three sisters of the three hell Hounds, and uh, it is worth noting, Hell, yeah, I don't like him. So she is three years older than Rob, who is now thirty six. So she's thirty nine. And he's never been accused of being OJ's son because he is the most.
Speaker 2: Armenian man.
Speaker 1: That I've ever seen on the planet. I don't think anyone for a second has ever thought.
Speaker 2: That he wasn't a mean, you know, he does look very Glendale.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, he's got a lot of shiny belts in his club.
Speaker 2: But I can assure you.
Speaker 1: That said OJ did address these rumors in late twenty twenty two. The podcast I was telling you about, he goes on the Full Sin podcast, which I would not recommend to anybody, But he talked about his not wanting to sort of in the podcast when he's sort of like saying, no, I don't really do these things. He was saying he doesn't really like talking about things from the last century, that anything that existed in the century before.
Speaker 2: The one we're in.
Speaker 1: He's like, I'm good, I don't want to talk about them things. Let's just talk about this century.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: That's exactly how he phrased it, and I laughed so hard.
Speaker 2: I was a big millennium guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was a willingium guy. But yeah, it's all the same. But specifically to your conspiracy zosha, he says that when when he was asked about potentially fathering Chloe, he said that rumor ain't true. It's not even anywhere close to being true. And he says that he always thought Chris was a cute girl, a very nice girl, but he was dating supermodels at the time, and she wasn't his taste. He was never attracted to Chris Jenner.
Speaker 2: It's diabolical. Yeah, he said she was a cute girl.
Speaker 1: She's a nice girl, she seemed nice, but but no, the bitch was she wasn't his taste.
Speaker 3: He wasn't She wasn't super modily enough for the OJ at the time. Okay, because the Chloe was born in eighty four, when OJ is like, when was he like Heisman Dion Sanders, like in the eighties seventies?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah, he left the league in the eighties, say.
Speaker 3: Okay, so he was like a recently retired really rich athlete, still in his thirties presumably.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Okay, so he was hot.
Speaker 2: He was hot.
Speaker 1: And this is also when OJ, I think, is still the record holder for like everything, right, Like he's a god in football at this point, and he's now transitioned into sort of like a giant moneymaker for every commercial and industry out there.
Speaker 2: Very front facing his own shoes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what if they had one drunken night. You know, I feel like again in the vein of the key parties or just the brit widow.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, it might just be you know, as one firm, all the ladies know that this is one where you're like, oh my god, I didn't even count.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 2: Like so so I'm really says it juice. You just got juiced.
Speaker 1: So I'm glad that you brought that up because one of the things that does get brought up pretty commonly in terms of this conspiracy theory because Chris Jenner similarly denies it.
Speaker 2: Right, she says she never had sex.
Speaker 1: With OJ Simpson, but she is pretty open about the fact that she did cheat on Robert Kardashian, and she did cheat on him a fair amount. Like it isn't like, uh, she only technically admits to one dude. This soccer player turned producer named Todd Waterman is like the one person who she has said for sure she's had sex with, But other people in the Chris Jenner camp have have said she was like a pretty loose booty lady throughout the eighties and took a number of lovers, including like celebrities and people who were like more closely connected to the family. So to your point, soshit, it's not out of the realm of possibility that one night will Oj turned into a big old third baby and.
Speaker 3: She likes athletes because you said this Todd person Caitlin big time athlete.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but not black.
Speaker 3: True, maybe she started the wave with the OJ her niagus. He's the one who started it.
Speaker 1: Like perhaps, Oh, I don't want to give her that much credit, but but it does seem like she could be a trend center into space.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just feel like I don't think her OJ would admit that, you know what I'm saying. They're not going to be on a podcast like, yeah, she is in ruin Chloe's life. That would be that would scramble her mind like eggs if she found out her dad was not who her dad was.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, so to that point. What becomes extra fascinating inside of this interview that he's doing where he's talking about not being attracted to Chloe or to Kim Carter, fuck what.
Speaker 2: Is her name? Chris Jenner.
Speaker 1: One of the things that he says is that is that Chris Jenner actually sort of sold him up the river when he was fighting for paternity of his kids as it relates to Nicole. So him and Nicole split up and one day I guess this may have been before they split up. He's not a particularly articulate guy when it comes to interviewing, so it's hard to track some of the timing of it. But he basically says he goes to this this golf resort and he's hanging out in Caitlyn Jenner, who is He keeps referring to his Bruce, but you know Caitlyn Jenner is there, and you know.
Speaker 2: That that happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's pretty transphobic about it. Let me be clear, he's not on the right side of history as it relates to Caitlyn.
Speaker 2: There are only two options for how that was gonna go. Either he didn't know, he hated it.
Speaker 1: He doesn't outright say he hates it, but he does say I don't know that nigga. He said, I mean Bruce, okay, murder face. But but he says that Chris was really worried about Caitlyn at the time because she was she was antisocial, not really an outgoing person, and tried to get OJ to basically take her golfing with him, like she goes like, hey, can you take you take her out golfing?
Speaker 2: Let's you know, let's socialized. I don't golf with women. And Caitlyn's like, how did you know? I didn't go by this? He was like, he was like, I could you just got that vibe I don't like.
Speaker 1: But when he eventually agrees to do this, part of his concern is he goes, I got my kids here. I don't want to leave my kids, and she goes, we'll watch the kids were all your friends are here, will take care of the kids. And when he's fighting for paternity of his children later, he says that Chris Jenner gets in the courtroom and goes, I remember one time we went to a golf resort and OJ left his children by the swimming pool so that he could go on a golf outing and abandoned them as part of the evidence for why he would be an unfit father for his kids. He almost starts to cry in the interview because he said it still bothers.
Speaker 2: Them to this day that she sold him out the way. That's what still bothers him to this day. That's what.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Both of those responses sound like two people who are fucked. That's what I'm saying an interview for years later and talking about it, and her being like he's unfake. I'm gonna like it takes a lot to go. Yeah, sound like people who fucked.
Speaker 1: Yes, that was that was my feeling too. It sounds like y'all are more passionate about each other than just friends would be.
Speaker 3: Right, are someone who you just thought whatever, Like I don't even Yeah, there's a lot, there's a lot more under the surface. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: And what's especially fascinating in this interview, and this is my favorite part of the interview. At one point he basically says like he's living this low key life now and really the only thing that matters to him are his kids. And he says, and I'm quoting here, he says, I have four terrific kids. Which is notable because he actually has five kids, documented children that do not include Chloe Kardashian. Even if you're not including Chloe, there are five of these niggas. But he's like, yeah, I got four terrific kids.
Speaker 4: Oh man, I don't know, but it is.
Speaker 1: It is my favorite part of this because it at least solidifies the fact that if he is not including one of these kids, he probably isn't including a few others, including Chloe kardash.
Speaker 2: Oh man, He's such a good, bad guy.
Speaker 1: He's a fucking silly billy and I love him.
Speaker 3: I'm a great dad, fau lovely kids in my word, what do you mean five? None of them talk to him? I'm sure.
Speaker 2: No. Do you want to talk to him? Yeah? What are you gonna call? O?
Speaker 3: Jay?
Speaker 2: And today? What do y'all talking about?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Dad? You ready to talk? He says? How many times do I have to tell you? It's OJ, I'm not Dad, I'm old Jay. You call me either juice or sir.
Speaker 3: They're like no. Click.
Speaker 1: So one of the things were one of the things that sort of started this rumor, right this where does this rumor come from? Is sort of like the big question. A lot of people ask, But what started the rumor is actually in twenty thirteen when Robert Kardashian's ex wife, his second ex wife, Ellen Pearson, came forward and insisted she goes to like some one of the magazine's news outlets and insists that Robert, before he died, confess that Chloe was not his biological daughter. And he did it essentially, like right on his deathbed, he like told his then wife like, Yo, that's not my that's not my real baby.
Speaker 2: But nobody else. Why'd he tell his white.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know, that's what you tell right, Yeah. I think he just had to get it off his chest.
Speaker 3: Marry people they did, like they the number one I don't know, you know what I mean when people are married, isn't that like your number one confidant or whatever?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I'll be telling my wife's stuff she don't even care about. But I just need somebody to you know what I mean. We gotta fill the quiet we got. We gotta gossip a little bit.
Speaker 3: Secrets. I mean a deathbed secret. Yeah, Like, yo, that's crazy. Why would that woman make that up?
Speaker 2: So that's a great question. Why would she come forward too? Though?
Speaker 1: Kim and Chloe were pretty adamant deniers of this. They basically, as soon as this comes out, they deny these rumors, saying that this Ellen lady was just trying to make a quick buck off of the Kardashian name. But it is worth noting that in twenty twelve, before the stepmom allegations, Chris Jenner public looked into doing a paternity test to prove that her three original hell Hounds were all Kardashians and that Chloe was the only person who refused to participate. So everybody goes, she goes, we just should do a paternity test. Everybody's down, except Chloe, who says she doesn't want to play along.
Speaker 2: That's the biggest red flag to me of all of this. Why was your mom when you're in your twenties be like, wait, I gotta check and make sure you guys are on mine. Yeah, that's crazy. That's like if your mom wants you to take a p that's nuts, bro. Like that to me feels like more evidence towards this than anything else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially since this came out before the Ellen situation, right right, Like this happens before, there's like this in fighting before it even becomes this big public speculation. You're just playing with tternity tests as it relates to your kids. If nothing else. That doesn't prove OJ, but it certainly proves Robert ain't the daddy.
Speaker 2: Also a level of cruelty that I don't appreciate it. That's fucking cold. That's that's nice, cold man, Jesus Christ. Trauma. They don't.
Speaker 3: I'm moved by this feel.
Speaker 1: They don't become better people as this research goes along. It's also worth noting that OJ's lawyers, his current lawyers, have said that privately, the Kardashians have reached out on a number of occasions requesting a paternity test. The lawyer and I'm quoting this year, the Kardashians have been trying to get a DNA test from my client for years now. Several years ago, around twenty thirteen, a producer from Keeping Up with the Kardashians called me up and said Chris had given her given her blessing for the show to have mister sim and do It paternity tests with Chloe. It was made clear to me that Chloe was also involved with this. I was told that having the results of the paternity test shown on TV would be the highest rated Kardashian show of all time. The producers offered me ten thousand dollars if I could convince mister Simpson to do.
Speaker 2: It, and OJ said, I mean he must not need the money that bad.
Speaker 1: I think ten thousand to the lawyer.
Speaker 2: Specifically, OJ wouldn't get any He can't get any kind of he can't a little bit. I think, Oh, Jacob, what is big?
Speaker 1: But I imagine maybe the salacious reveal is more.
Speaker 2: Damaging than he gets it. The dealing. Oh, this murderer is a deadbeat dad dude.
Speaker 1: OJ's a lot of things, but he doesn't want to be a bad friend, you know. He's like, I'm a lawyer, I'm a loyal Robert Kardashian buddy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Even with that, I'm like, cause I feel like they would just be trying to get the ratings no matter what the results were, or they can r tweet the results or whatever. But that's interesting that they're even entertaining this theory, you know, and have been entertaining it for ten years.
Speaker 2: That was my feeling.
Speaker 1: It's it's less of me believing that, like, oh, secretly we're going to find out something on TV about OJ. Being the father as much as it is, like y'all are entertaining this enough that like it's not not true. It just isn't the truth that we necessarily suspected to be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, yeah, something's true. They all look alike. It's like blonde cly hair, she's five ten, but can I but usually like there would be one other person, like this is four kids. I can see when there's two and you like my sisters five ten and my sister's five ten like mom and I'm five yeah or whatever, Like there's tons of you know, siblings snatched that ship jeans and shit, but they all look alike. And then here you.
Speaker 2: Go, Yeah a strong as an ox right.
Speaker 3: Big she plus she was plus side, Like this is all type of that difference.
Speaker 1: Like so, so we already talked about Chris Jenner sort of being open about her alleged affairs. There was also a post that went viral years ago this I can't remember what date this was, but one of them we're talking about Chris Jenner is sort of having all these affairs. But one of the reasons that this becomes as public as it did was because Kylie Jenner actually posted a photo years ago with a guy named Alex Roden. Alex Roden and Chloe are taking a picture together. They're like hugged up and smiling, and Kylie Jenner then posts that photo and says, first official photo of my sister and her dad like father like daughter, and this Alex Rodin dude is Chris Jenner's former hairstylist in the period that Chloe is born.
Speaker 3: Now, why on earth would Kylie post that?
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, so she says it was a joke. She like later comes out and goes like, hey, y'all, I was just being silly, joking. But it's like, to your point, why are we joking about that? What's the joke here?
Speaker 3: I think they're trying to play the lane of like, oh my god, it's so funny, like of course Chloe is like our dad's Chloe's dad, Like the public's so funny. Well, just is like, nah, she looked too different for you to be playing around like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you want to play make one of them little ones side baby. Don't do that with the the one that's clearly a side baby, right right right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the other two you're like, okay, Like everyone looks like siblings and she's just out there, like totally different. Did she look like that? Alex Roden, I want to see the post. I'm sure it's yeah.
Speaker 2: They they don't.
Speaker 1: They're two strong jawed people. I would I will say that this is again, this is the Orenthal era of Chloe. And it's just it's a strong jawed man and a strong jawed woman hugging each other. And you go like, I can see, I can see where that that happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now I buy it, especially Okay, now we know she was she was cheating for sure. I believe that bad confession because again, I know they think everybody's after their money, but like, why would this woman come out and lie and say that, Like why the ex wife or whatever or wife? WI don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So here's the most surprising. This is the final little piece that I found that I think was my favorite little discovery. But the most surprising addition to the names of possible fathers for Chloe Kardashian is actually Lionel Richie. Lionel Richie apparently is a possible dad for this feels like Mama Mia but with dirt bags, but Lionel Ritchie folks close to Chris Kardashian say that during her wild days in Hollywood, she and Lionel Ritchie had sex, and Lionel even used to brag about it. This is what people say. I don't have any definitive proof of his bragging. But also they point out how closely Chloe and Lionel's daughter, Sophia Richie resemble each other, that Sophia Richie and Chloe look alike, and subsequently they say that the affair that happened between Lionel and Chris probably made a baby, and that baby is Chloe Kardashian.
Speaker 3: Sense, because Chloe's coloring her the nose, all of that looked dead like Sophia Richie Grange or whatever.
Speaker 2: I love that, you know these people.
Speaker 1: I didn't know who the fuck Sophia Richie was.
Speaker 3: I love the girls. She's so cute. Even looked like Nicole. I mean, I know Nicole Richie is adopted by them, but like that kind of coloring, that like kind of white passing, but you're also like what's up underneath there? But like your hair is why, Like you wouldn't just look at them and be like, oh, they're black and white, like.
Speaker 2: Che could have kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess he can have kids and and he's got one that maybe he wasn't aware of or he is, and we don't.
Speaker 2: We haven't been talking about it. Man, that's whatever she's got going on. Strong face jeans. Chris Jenner has a type, right.
Speaker 1: I will say, I've seen line On Richie in person. That's the biggest face ever seen on a human being, you know what I mean, Like pound for pound, his face is just fucking big. And it's not a judgment of the it's just big. It's a big fucking face. And Chloe got a big old face, and I think maybe there's something there.
Speaker 2: Where did you see Lionel Richie?
Speaker 1: I had a general meeting at ABC and he was hanging out I don't know, hollywoods wild man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was just kicking it. He was just hanging out in a leather jacket.
Speaker 4: I'm like, that's fucking Lionel Richie a leather jacket on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a weird town.
Speaker 3: Actually that makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 1: So I guess the big question that I have for both of you at this point, given all the research, given the evidence that has now been laid in front of you, where do you stand as it relates to OJ. And if not OJ, who do you suspect is the actual father to Chloe Kardashian And keep in mind Robert is obviously still in answer. If you decide that's that's your.
Speaker 3: Choice, I'm gonna have to say Lionel Richie. I think that Lionel Richie is her father.
Speaker 1: Actually, I love that.
Speaker 2: I'm going I'm going with the original. I think it's OJ. You still think you still think it's OJA. I think the juice loose, Damn.
Speaker 1: I suspect that, at least personally. I think I leaned closer to a Linel Richie. Alex Rodin Camp, I think it's it's probably not OJ, But I do think that him and Chris did fuck. And I do think that she is one not the heir to or not born of Robert Kardashians. Beautiful nuts, the big old beiful nuts in the sky.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's not Robert's daughter.
Speaker 2: That's across the board. We all feel that way.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, I think we did it, yeall.
Speaker 2: I think yeah.
Speaker 1: I think we did damage for sure, But I also think we we covered the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Zosia, could you tell the people.
Speaker 1: Where they can find you and what cool shit you have going on.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, you can find me, I guess on Instagram. My handle is at Zosh rock XO s h R o Q. I'll still be on Twitter. I'm miss Twitter, but no one's on there anymore. But I'm Zosia rock Star on there just felt normal and that's it. I'm not allowed to say anything else cool, right or else I'll be Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're gonna get jumped by the SAG representatives.
Speaker 3: I know, I know.
Speaker 2: Have you run into him? Tell me to tell them quit sending me so much fucking mail paper man, Come off, I get all the emails and now I gotta have the paper too. It's crazy. I know.
Speaker 3: Literally, I'm on OOF but uh Union strong though.
Speaker 2: God we're doing it.
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 1: You want to tell the people where they can find you.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I'm just I'm not on tour as always. Bring David to plate dot com for those dates we got, you know, some Ohio stuff, some New York stuff. I don't know when this is coming out, but yeah, I keep coming out. I really appreciate it. It's really nice to see all of your faces. That sounded like I didn't mean it, I mean, I mean it.
Speaker 1: Yeah you didn't, you didn't mean it, but that's that's I mean me.
Speaker 2: I did it. I didn't mean it, I do mean it. I like you and as always, you can follow me at Langston Kurran. I got a bunch of dates coming up.
Speaker 1: I can't think of them off the top of my head, but yeah, you know, following Instagram and I'll be updating there soon. And if you want to send us your own conspiracies, if you want to send us your own drops, if you want to tell us that Chris Jenner is not, in fact Chloe's mama, and you have a different idea for who gave birth to that big old monster, send it all to mymama pod at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: We would love to hear from you.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: That's that's the whole shebang. Bye, bitch, my crow Chip send your.
Speaker 2: Kuala Bears are racist, the layers money, turny stuff. I can't tell me