Speaker 1: So real quick. Look at how my toothpaste got on me today.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's two in a row. You have a lip herpie and you have come ish looking residue all over your hoodie. And they're making all these excuses. It's toothpaste, it's chaftstick, you're a little freak. What are you doing in Houston? Stuff? Come on, we'll look at this white stuff on my shirt and my lips.
Speaker 4: All that sounds so bad, but I promise you.
Speaker 1: When I went to go spit out, my toothpaste just dipped in the water and then it was like going like that.
Speaker 3: You know, these high school girls were so excited to hear you talk about the Sophie Cunningham classic and like how well they did. And you're just like, oh, look at me.
Speaker 1: I get my life together. We're back.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: What's up? Love bugs? It's me and Sophie and we are back. This is episode twenty nine Ooh shout out twenty nine episode of the Show Me Something podcast, brought to you by the wonderful men women, children, high level, low level, uh, part time full time employees at RB's.
Speaker 1: What is it not like so cold in New York?
Speaker 3: You know those days when you're like, it's not that bad, and then you turn a corner of the wind, the wind is like, joke's on you, you fucking idiot. Yeah, that happened to me this morning when I want to go get coffee. I was like, I was like, honestly, it's kind of chill out, and then the wind fucking took care of me.
Speaker 1: So you're an iced coffee guy, regardless of the season.
Speaker 3: I can't drink hot stuff. You've met me, I just get sweaty, Like it's not fun.
Speaker 1: Even if you're cold outside.
Speaker 3: I've never in my life, unless it was an accident, ordered hot coffee.
Speaker 1: What about hot chocolate?
Speaker 3: No thanks? I hot drinks. Hot drinks take so long, Like you order it and then you can't drink it for twenty minutes. Seriously, Like if someone makes me like tea or something, I'm like thanks, but like like I'll see in twenty minutes when I can finally drink it. I think it's so such a waste of time.
Speaker 1: That is actually hilarious.
Speaker 3: I've got I was talking with my brother about this over Christmas music. But it's nice because like you can hold it in your hands and it warms you up whatever, like cool, congrats Like it doesn't it doesn't do much.
Speaker 1: I prefer iced coffee, but I think when I'm cold, like a good a good hot coffee. What city I'm in, Houston?
Speaker 3: Is it cold in Houston?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like forty five degrees.
Speaker 3: Dude, Sophie, he's been in Arizona too long?
Speaker 1: Do you want to hear something?
Speaker 3: No Canadian right.
Speaker 1: Now is probably just laughing, probably, but I like, I'm not the only one. I was just back home in Missouri, went up to Indiana to work out for for a little bit. Then I came down here and someone was just out in Arizona and I was literally trying to explain this to them, and you guys are going to think I'm crazy, but I promise you. Even Joe, you know him, He's like, yeah, yeah, he he knows all those types of weather things. It's like sixty five seventy degrees in Arizona. And when he said, he was like, but it's chili. And I was like, I'm trying to tell people, like, you need sweats a sweatshirt and a jacket because it is chili out in Arizona. I know that. It says sixty five seventy but I'm telling you it's a it's a chili version, so like forty five degrees no, thank you. So it started snowing yesterday and my workout in Indiana, and I was like, all right, it's time to leave, but get it.
Speaker 3: Everyone needs one snow a year. No, but this running away from the snow.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm not running away from the snow because if I want snow, I wanted to be like snow like white.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I agree, like flurries.
Speaker 1: That were just like annoying, but like it really did kind of warm my heart because I was inside. But once I had to like walk out, like all right, f.
Speaker 3: This, But if it was cold out, wouldn't you rather be cold and snowy than just fucking cold for no reason?
Speaker 1: Wait? Yeah yeah, But then I'm like I don't even need to be.
Speaker 3: Here to counter that point. There were days in Montana where it would it would be thirty five and it was you could wear a T shirt because there's no humidity and the sun took care of a lot of like whatever you're feeling. And I do agree with you that, like temperatures in different parts of the country hit way, way, way different. Well, I will say.
Speaker 1: In Missouri though, remember like in high school, like even in college, like it was legit thirty degrees and people would be in shorts and like a sweatshirt. Like it's just different.
Speaker 3: But I felt like, I feel like cold in Missouri, Like the same temperature in Missouri hits way worse than in Montana because we have that like wet cold in the winter and it makes your fingers hurt and your face hurts and your nose hurts, and you're.
Speaker 1: Just like, oh, well, we're saying that the Chiefs are building an indoor stadium where now you don't even have to worry about it.
Speaker 3: I will, I will, I will, I'll do it again. I don't think I talked about this that much last time, but football should be played inside. The fact that they're moving inside to me, I talked about how they shouldn't leave Arrowhead, but building a dome, what the I just what sies. But out there it's so whack. I keep seeing all these everything on Twitter and Instagram and TikTok and like, and you see like slow mo and Andy Reid's Andy Reid's mustache has icicles and mahomes reading and you see the breath and everyone's in their coats and everyone's hugging, and there's weather to think that we would play a playoff game and a team's gonna come in and get a warm, a warm, cozy arrowhead when they're visiting, Like.
Speaker 1: You lose your advantage, dude, and people.
Speaker 3: People get louder, they're active. You get drunker when it's cold. On purpose, you're louder, you're more active, you stand up like the well, maybe it will dedicate a whole podcast to me just doing this And I'm sorry, we're only we're five minutes in and I'm and Sophie. Sophie knew that this would happen, but why she triggered me.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: Football should never be name okay football, it's kind of getting corporate, like the NFL. Name a cool college environment that people really rave about that's inside tucking. None of them, not a single one.
Speaker 1: Or any college football your cues.
Speaker 3: Actually, the Big Side Conference has like three. The conference at Montana State, Idaho plays in a dome, Syracuse plays in a dome. No one in Colorado, no one. I'm trying to think of the North Dakota, all the North all the Dakota schools except out Dakota do so like North Dakota State's in a dome, but nothing like it's just so whacked me. It's so whacked.
Speaker 1: I just think, like I'm not even just saying this. Yeah, I think that, like that is part of the sport that you choose, you know what I mean, Like you know that, like I think, who was it? Like North Carolina and do or someone played on basketball on a ship one year and they're like, all right, that was but like that will never happen again. That's how football is, Like I get it, but like you totally lose your competitive advantage. Like down in the South it's fucking hot. People like from the North they struggle with that, and then vice versa when they go up and play in snow, Like that is the advantage. And I don't get why people are trying to take that way.
Speaker 3: It's because of money, Like it's all money. And I watched the I watched this stuff the other day and it was obviously it was Clark Hunt and then like there's a guy named Mark Donovan who like is a big part of like the franchise. But basically they're like this is like for the fans. It's the fans experience. And I'm like, just shut the fuck up and say that, like you're gonna make more money and you have to pay less to do the shit in Kansas, Like quit saying that this benefits us. No one wants to play inside. It's so lame. I'm so lame. And the Chiefs are also not some like little pansy team that has no history.
Speaker 2: They're new.
Speaker 3: You move them into a dome, no one cares. They are like so historically involved with the NFL, and like they're just such a staple that to think that this team now is going to be a dome team makes me want to fucking throw up. And I don't want to talk about this whole podcast. I'm sorry, but like, holy shit, well.
Speaker 1: I the amount of people in the Midwest who are friends of the Chiefs. I'm not kidding. And I'm sure that they'll be fine because like it is still the Chiefs, but so many people are not renewing their tickets.
Speaker 3: My dad probably won't. It's it. I like, I don't think my dad's gonna one you. It's just like not arrowhead. Yeah, that sucks. Two, that's kind of like six years from now. I think that'll like I don't want to say anything, knock on the lid, but like the Mahomes era will sort of be. He won't be retired in six years, but it won't be what it is right now. It's kind of like that will be. I think a big like turning chapters, you know, and then two at least for anyone on the Missouri side, like my dad, it adds forty five minutes to his drive there and back. And like, I don't think my I don't know my dad's gonna be like sixty. Then. I don't think my dad wants to add an extra hour and a half to everything else Sunday, No, I know, but I just don't think he like is like, oh this is cool, let me just drive another extra No I know, but and add an hour to my day. Bruce fifty six or seven or something.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, I was like dampers.
Speaker 3: No, no, he's in his fifties but by but like by that time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I got what you mean.
Speaker 3: And imagine like Airhead's convenient if you're on the Missouri side because it's on from the east side. You don't have to get go through downtown whatever ye, so now he will he would have to go drive through downtown on a game day, which I doubt is gonna be fun, and then all the way to this new place and wherever the do it all the way home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Downtowns in general and in type of event is just horrible. So that just sucks. I'm so glad that I ruffled your feathers.
Speaker 3: Fuck yeah, I'm awake now. Sorry guys. Anyways, this will happen like one hundred more times. We get six years to to keep talking about this. Sophie, the Sophie Cunningham classic looks lovely? Are you tired or would was it? Did it fill you with with fucking energy?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: It was?
Speaker 1: It was kind of Actually this year it was a lot more energy than not because we just had great people running it.
Speaker 3: But I did.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, I use someone's chapstick and I gotta herpie. I have heard bees.
Speaker 3: I couldn't. I couldn't see it. I couldn't see it, and then you it just now it's so there.
Speaker 1: Fuck, so don't kiss me, I will.
Speaker 3: I will say, don't blame it on someone's chapstick. It's okay.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I don't care. But so you gonna know something funny. I'm not kidding, Like I think the mixture of like the change and I'm so up in everyone's screen if they're watching this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for a listening audience, Sophie is two inches from the camera, just about to pop a fucking lipper right on us.
Speaker 2: No, so what it?
Speaker 1: What it is? Every time I go into different climates, my lips get so dry, and for some reason I always get a cold sore.
Speaker 3: That sucks. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I also like during after a bunch of people and need just a bunch of people's chapstick.
Speaker 3: Huh did hurt?
Speaker 1: Anybody say?
Speaker 3: What does it hurt? Does it hurt?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Well, sometimes it hurt. Sometimes they kind of like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes they hurt. Do you have her bees too?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I right before Bravo, kN I mouth taped like the week before, you have a mouth tape when you sleep?
Speaker 2: Fuck?
Speaker 3: No, dude, and I and I ripped the ship off in the morning and it pulled all the skin off my lip right here. Yeah, And I was like, oh fuck. And then it obviously scabbed and I was like mother, Okay. But all the girls I asked said just aka for a yeah, and it'll and you'll it'll go in like forty eight hours.
Speaker 1: But listen to this so real quick. Look at how my toothpaste got on me today.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's two in a row. You have a lip herpie and you have come ish looking residue all over your hoodie, and they're making all these excuses. It's toothpaste, it's chaftstick, you're a little freak. What are you doing in Houston surf? Come on, we'll look at this white stuff on my shirt my lips.
Speaker 1: All.
Speaker 4: I realized that sounds so bad, but I promise you.
Speaker 1: When I went to go spit out my toothpaste, this dipped in the water and then it was like going like that.
Speaker 3: You know, these high school girls were so excited to hear you talk about the Sophie Cunningham Classic and like how well they did. And you're just like, oh, look at me. I get my life yet. Okay, So the class does a school win? Is there a winner? No, it's just like it's.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, so what it is. It's it's literally thirty two games, and it's it counts to like everyone's record. But we had so many people. We had a team from New York come up and they were really really good. They're like fourth in the nation. But we had, like I probably watched the best high school basketball game men or women that I've ever seen at And I'm not just saying this, so many people will say this gym was packed. It was so cool. It was like Incarnate Word. That's yeah, this New York.
Speaker 3: Team, but Carnate Word's always been so really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but it really was. It was so much fun and the girls, like the sweatshirts, the the everything off the court was just so elite this year, and like it really was peaceful. The gym was packed. The food was good. Oh, speaking of that, have you ever heard of blue Hog barbecue?
Speaker 3: No? Is it? Is it Columbia?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh, I wonder if my dad knows.
Speaker 1: He'd have to This is what it looks like. They gave me like this.
Speaker 3: Dude, blues hog. Yes, what did I said? A blue hog? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Blues hog?
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, that's like my brothers shape barbecue. They used to it at Buckingham's over by Rock Breaks. Yeah, they used to have their their barbecue like on that like rack where you could just go grab so good.
Speaker 1: They like rock food for everyone, and they gave me like this huge thing, like massive just full of like meat sticks. Oh yeah, yeah, I mean this whole thing. Oh my god, it's so good. But overall the Classic was a total hit. It was uh it was just like the best year yet and it was so fun. And I had like all my agents and stuff, and like people from Arby's were there, people from like Pepsi and all these people were there, and I you know, people are from New York, people are from Vegas, Philly, La, Virginia, and they all came to Columbia to like, you know.
Speaker 3: That's sick. They hell yeah, put on dog.
Speaker 1: A couple of people went to booches. But what what I think is so funny is like the class like schools on session or anything. And so after Friday and Saturday, we tried to just like find places to go. Everything is completely dead, and so we went to the Roof one night and then I took them to Tap House and Tap House was solid, like it was just a very chill, cool, typical house.
Speaker 3: You could like, I mean downtown Columbia. You could still bop and like back and forth. But like it depends what your objective is.
Speaker 1: I guess not not this past weekend. It's horrible.
Speaker 3: Just because kids aren't in school.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was bad, that's okay. Yeah, but it was fun.
Speaker 3: It was good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh. That's what makes Columbia great though, is that it is a college town and would you would you would you ever bump it like the classic forward a little so that it happens while students are there, and then Colombia is like a little bit more juicy for sure.
Speaker 1: I think like we always picked the day depending on my schedule and now doing Project B like I have to I don't even know my schedule yet, so I'm sure it will like vary, but of course like it. I think it'd be more fun for people, just like see the environment of Columbia when when Miszoo is in session, because it really is so fun. But we'll tell Lucy. And then I went from there up to Indiana, worked out for three days and like I'm on, I think I'm I think I'm about to die. Actually I think my throat was bleeding. Oh I think I'm really going through it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, dude, chill out for a sec because the Chiefs aren't in I'm not flying home for Chiefs games. This is I always I always keep January fucking blank so that I can go home for Chief Schames obviously not doing that now. I told keV before you got on, this is the most I've rested in two years. Probably I haven't drank in eight days. I am like eating clean, I'm working out like I'm sleeping eight hours. Like not to like rub it in your face, but I just this is good.
Speaker 1: Wait now, can we talk about that real quick? Dode. Do you kind of like not drinking?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you feel good, like you feel like you're it's nice to know you don't need to drink well you know, yeah, yeah, But I also like I'm not like a fucking weener. When I do drink anyways, like I can, it doesn't like affect my Like I wake up, I'm not a pussy and then I go handle business. But I do think I'm someone who like like I I'm easier all in, all out, so like for me because I'm not drinking right now, and then I'm also like eating healthier. I'm like, I feel I feel bad if I don't work out, Like yeah, it's easier to like do everything else that's healthy when you wake up fresh and like you have the whole day. Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: No, because that's how I feel, because like and really like when you go out and drink and stuff like it is like you're having fun. It's a good time with your friends, but like the next day you do feel like depending on what you're workout and shit is. But I haven't been drinking lately, and I feel so good. Like I'm waking up earlier, you know what I mean, Like I'm going to bed earlier or no, that's not true, but I am waking up earlier. It feels.
Speaker 3: I mean, you do you objectively sleep better when you don't have alcohol on your system. I remember my mom told me this. It was like you think that like a night like a night cap, and you go home and sleep hard because you were drinking, But your body doesn't actually like heal itself the way that it normally would when it's filtering booze out of like your whole body. I was gonna ask you how the Fever girls are, but guess what. It popped up on my Instagram because we're Instagram friends. Who Oh, lexihole engaged? Let's go Lexie nice?
Speaker 1: What she got engaged? Like a year ago.
Speaker 3: Why did that? Fuck? Why did it just hit my? Why did it just hit my? My? Ig?
Speaker 1: Were stalking her?
Speaker 3: No? Wait, guys, what who got engaged?
Speaker 1: Likes to got engaged like before season of last year, like a month or two before season.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, it's her fucking it's her fiance's it was her birthday, his birthday. That's so embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I wanted to bring I wanted to bring like fever energy to poddle there.
Speaker 1: Well, dude, there is there is, like no dumb ass. I was like, I did not know where you're going with that. But normally you know, like when you stop people and stuff and you see more and more of them, Yeah, yeah, maybe.
Speaker 3: I was like, no, it was a birthday post for her means, and I the second picture is like an engagement picture, and I was, oh, my god, engaged. That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me and Sidney Colson were the only ones there this past week because.
Speaker 3: Everyone's doing uh unrivaled.
Speaker 1: That and like our CBA is so dumb right now that like it's heading toward walkout, so.
Speaker 3: So no progress, no, like just nothing, honestly nothing.
Speaker 1: We get like weekly emails from the like the the PA side of things, and it's just like it's just so dumb. Yeah, dumb, dumb, dumb. Okay, but I will be up there next week for some stuff, and so I think, oh, yeah, yeah, I think that would be really trying to hang out. We need to do like more than.
Speaker 3: keV. What days are life? She I gotta put it in my picture calendar and how I stay organized so with me? Mm hmm, yeah, it's really cute. I put a calendar into photoshop. Let me see ad and I just add pictures. I don't know how to show you from here.
Speaker 1: Do you have it on your phone?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll just send like this and like if you're in town, I'm just gonna put a picture of your face. All right, you can't share this because some of these things are like but I'm texting you these as we speak.
Speaker 1: What do you mean you can't share this?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean like some stuff is like you know whatever.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought, I don't know what we were talking about.
Speaker 3: So like this is what I do. I just put pictures and then like I just remember, yeah, I just remember ship when there's like pictures in a like in a visual calendar, and then I know what's going on.
Speaker 1: So that's how your brain works. That's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like a friend, I put my friend's picture on the twenty.
Speaker 1: I actually really like that. But how do you do that?
Speaker 3: Just you just go to Google and you find like the logo of whatever you're doing that day, and then I just put it in the date.
Speaker 1: Ooh, I'm excited for some of your stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't know what's like what I'm like allowed to say and not say. But I want to be a Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Are are you? I think I think that I might go the fourth and fifth? Okay, but I also am going to NBA All Star.
Speaker 3: And that's in LA this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you doing All Star stuff?
Speaker 3: I would? I would be for complex if I went. I don't think I have anything like me specifically related. It would maybe be like a word thing. I went to the office on Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Office the NBA.
Speaker 3: No complex work?
Speaker 1: Oh really?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Nice? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wait can we talk about real quick?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: So three years ago NBA All Star was in Indiana and we yeah, it's good. Yeah. We might have talked about this in every in like one of our other episodes. I'm not for sure, but I was there for like doing broadcasting stuff for e and then Wes was there for complex.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, and that was the coldest day I've ever been ever.
Speaker 1: So, first of all, everyone was in Indiana. It was not It was supposed to be like kind of nice, and all of a sudden it just snowed like a foot like it was insane, and it was so so cold. No one had clothes. It was icy us it was the traffic was horrible.
Speaker 2: But what.
Speaker 1: Was there? And you know, you get to interview the all stars, right, so like the East Side came in, the West Side came in before they all compete. When I and Uh, I got on West's shoulders to get like players attentions to ask them a question, and there was I think it was Damian Lillard. He he just had a really long answer or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, dude. You also couldn't get that. You were like but sorry, And I was like, Sophie, this fucking question off, so die, that's so funny though.
Speaker 1: So we were all dressed and like sweats and hoodies and you know West sweats anyway, but I'm not fatigue. And I got on his shoulders and I looked down and I couldn't get dame. And I looked down and West isn't on a like full on sweat shaking. His face is red and he's like, there's a fucking question. And I'm like the diamond and something I got and then like West let me down immediately and he goes, I think I just set my new pr.
Speaker 3: It was to like set this scene. So you like, for work, we usually get like I had a I actually had a Damian Lillard interview like an hour after that, but for scrums are like it's when all these players sit in and then it's just media like talking over each other to answer questions, and it's kind of like it's just kind of weird and like you don't want to like interrupt other people and be annoying. It's just like a weird place to be. So I was like, I think, like Sophie's around here, and like we know, like Sophie was playing for the Mercury then, and we were like, honestly, let's just try something. So I put Soyvie on my shoulders to like just be like this cute blonde who was like nine feet tall, just in the middle of all these reporters and ask everyone questions. And I think it was like who would win a three point contists or something. But we made a little video out of it, and it was it was pretty cute.
Speaker 1: But I was dying, dying, like I'm telling you, Like, legs were shaking. He was as right as like the little logo on his hat right there, Like it was funny as shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was good. That was good.
Speaker 1: Wait, what's going on in your world? Like are you like what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Chilling? Like literally like January is I am? I am like so thankful good. I've literally gone to bed. I've slept for eight hours the last week.
Speaker 1: Dude, way to start.
Speaker 3: No, Yeah, yeah, I'm doing a little liver reset and I'm gonna get healthy. I might even get ABS before February. Like the world is mine?
Speaker 1: What's a what's a liver reset?
Speaker 3: Like not like because I'm not drinking. I'm just gonna let it like heal itself fully, Like I'm not even doing like SIPs of anything.
Speaker 1: You're gonna need it more than.
Speaker 3: Getting the full SPA treatment. I'm gonna go till the end of the month.
Speaker 1: You're doing Standruary?
Speaker 3: No, see, I don't say dry. January is so pick me and annoying, And I would never say that okay, and I also drank in Nashville for the Montana State championship. But because my schedule is bleak, yeah, I am like I can kind of hibernate and good and and just chill and it's it's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Wait, so while you're doing this, are you like having friends come over and still hanging out? Are you like literally just being a little lunesome wolf.
Speaker 3: It's easier to like not go out, in my opinion.
Speaker 1: In the Bravo world, is there like anything like fun coming up?
Speaker 3: There's a watch party for our first episode, which, you know, what's fucking crazy something? What we are just over two weeks away? I just under three weeks away.
Speaker 1: Dude, I'm so fucking excited for this serious No, like I just want to know. I just want to know and start watching it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just just one week at a time. There's a lot of episodes. But I think they're doing a watch party a week a full week before, and I think a few of us go and like Sait, when is it January twenty seventh, It's sold out in like three minutes. I'm going, Jesse's going. So that's a full week before it's ticketed again, it's sold out. It's like, I'm not even promoing it because it's already full. But I guess people get to see the first episode before it comes out, and first episodes. I don't even feel like you can get real drama out of a first episode, you know, because it's so many like you're like meeting people and it's everyone is on like the Actually, who am I fucking kidding?
Speaker 2: There was?
Speaker 3: I was drama the first one last time because my hug got fucking stiff armed and I was and it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's what I'm saying that I don't know, it doesn't even have to be drama, but it does like kind of leave you like, Okay, what's act, Like what's gonna happen? Who's gonna like do what?
Speaker 3: Like yeah, you get a feel for like dynamic and like uh, just vibes and like everyone's in the house. So it's a start. I like our show so much better than other shows because it's just so it's so organic to me that like it's not all these forced things. It's truly summer. Everyone goes to a house for the weekend, fucking hangs around like everyone does that anyways. Yeah, it just I'm very thankful to be on a show that is as like organic and natural of a reality show as you could ever do.
Speaker 1: Wait, what I was going to tell you is when do you film? Like when do you start?
Speaker 3: Like and like like on the calendar, Yeah, July fourth weekend to whichever one of the holidays is the ending of summer Labor Day or Labor Day? When is that?
Speaker 1: Is that in September?
Speaker 3: It's like the end of August, I think, So it's like eight weeks.
Speaker 1: Okay, listen to this because this year, if we have a league, we have a two week break because of like euro Cup or whatever. And I was like, what if I can those weekends?
Speaker 3: And wait, do you world? Do you mean the do you mean the World Cup? No? Z euro Cup.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like I don't even know what it is. It's like some worlds for euro League whatever. So like all the Europeans in our league they go and normally you continue to play, but this year they like, I guess we're taking a break. It's like Olympic break but for the early huh. But I have like two weeks off And I was like, how fun if that is finally my time to come meet all your castmates.
Speaker 3: Could you imagine the WNBA would be so mad at you? But you can do whatever you want, right.
Speaker 1: What's new? Nothing?
Speaker 3: Just fine for going on a TV show without their approval.
Speaker 1: It's so dumb, but that.
Speaker 3: Would be fun. It's just like it's also are the Hampton's is like a bitch to get to really? I mean, i'd make sure you like had it under control, but you like you fly to New York and then you either take a train or a car like way the fuck out there, and then they're not air to the house. If you have like big big bread, I'm sure you could fly out there, but I don't. I don't know anyone who does it. It's like seaplanes and shit.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know why this that thought. I don't know because she was up there I guess, or you were with her last year. But what did you see like Alex Earl and Tom Brady? Yeah, what happened?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know what happened, but I like she was like rubbing his back and stuff.
Speaker 1: Do we think something happened?
Speaker 3: Kudos to both, dude.
Speaker 1: I'm not dissonant. I just want to know the tea it looked like a fun time. I didn't really do anything for this two years, but I saw other people do it and it looked fun.
Speaker 3: I was showing with Paula, so I was.
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 3: Is it Arby's Hockrell of the Week time?
Speaker 1: I think, so, do you have one on your mind?
Speaker 3: I have one. It's very Are you sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah, girl, her boy.
Speaker 3: It's okay. I'm not mad. Guys. My freaking hot girl of the Week is my sweet mother, doctor Elizabeth Wilson, for being on the cover of Boone Health magazine. Pick up your copies, probably around Columbia, Missouri. I can't get it to focus, but look at cute little like she got her cute little scrubs on her doctor outfit.
Speaker 1: She is.
Speaker 3: It says Restoring Vitality. Elizabeth Wilson, m d O b U A N. Explains hormone replacement therapy and how it's restoring cellular function and improving quality of life for women. And they gave her little cover shoot and so that is my motherfucker hot girl of the week is doctor doctor mom.
Speaker 1: Dude, I like that. That's actually fantastic.
Speaker 3: You gotta get it. Maybe I should. Maybe I'll get her to sign one.
Speaker 1: Yes, you should that be awesome.
Speaker 2: Also the caption below and so is she yeah cold stares, white stains. Okay, okay, guys, it really is tuespaste.
Speaker 3: Also page eight is why won't the weight come off? If anyone is curious about page eight? Sore? So that mom is page sixteen since page eight to go, so shout out, mama. That's hot girl of the week. Arbie's hot girl of the week.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: I love that. Okay. So mine is very random, but I think it's awesome. So I become more social media friends with her than like anything, but I want to hang out with her. Becca Tilly.
Speaker 3: Okay, do you know who that is?
Speaker 1: Look her up? Look her up?
Speaker 3: Was she on the Bachelor?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think Okay, okay, hawt Girl of the week? Becca?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 3: Becca?
Speaker 1: So she's just like so cute and just like so fun and she travels around with her I think they're her fiance now because they're not married yet, but she's.
Speaker 3: She's married to a woman. She engaged to a woman. Uh huh.
Speaker 1: But okay, but what what?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I just all the pictures were like originally with this batcher guy, and then I started seeing a bunch of her with specific and so that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's so so cute and I just feel like she's like a funny vibe in there. I don't know, but I'm giving her a Hot Girl of the Week only because I was like going through her story or whatever, and she like doesn't even look like it, but I think she's a hooper. She was like playing up and she was like threes driving to the rim and I was like, dude, that needs to be like known a little.
Speaker 3: Or she proposed in Japan, Yeah, fucking rocks.
Speaker 1: Well, because that's for her, that's for her fiance I think has family there and is from maybe Okay, but they're yeah, but they're just like always traveling. And I don't know, she just seems like a really nice human and so I'm going to give it to her.
Speaker 3: That's cute. Have you guys exchanged? Like what are you guys just like hurting each other's Instagram stories?
Speaker 1: No? She she so like on her story right now. Go to her Instagram story. I don't know if you guys can see it. Look up.
Speaker 3: Oh she is hooping.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh so I was like I was like what, I.
Speaker 3: Was like, you're I know, I think she's I think she's a lefty.
Speaker 1: It looks like it. And so then I was like, girl, what and I was like, I know you were Hooper and she goes, oh my gosh, like help me, what shoes do I need? I'm gonna send her some Adidas basketball shoes.
Speaker 3: Can you send me some after Becca? You get them first, but I still need to pair. I will throw out all my basketball shoes if I can just get sure a pair from you.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, send me your size.
Speaker 3: That is an unexpected hocker of the week. But it rocks. Yeah, no, I know, but I just wond shut out Becca.
Speaker 1: Okay, everybody are we just pulled up with something so serious and they definitely understood the assignment for real.
Speaker 3: This new meat in three box is putting in work for seven ninety nine.
Speaker 1: Okay, So this is how it goes. You pick your sandwich, so you either get a classic roast beef or a crispy chicken, but both are solid choices and there's no wrong answers here.
Speaker 3: And then it's like, oh, you thought we were done. No mazzarella sticks, curly fries, and a peach cobbler.
Speaker 1: It's leete, I'm being so serious. Right now that page Cobber Rule quietly carrying the whole box, absolutely the star of the show.
Speaker 3: Plus you get a drink. They're calling this the Meat and three, but math wise you're leaving with five.
Speaker 1: Things, five items for seven ninety nine. And this isn't one of those males where you're hungry again in an hour. This actually fills you up.
Speaker 3: Or you can share some of these classic Garby's favorites, stuff you can't get anywhere else.
Speaker 1: So whether it's lunch, a post workout grab, or you just want food that really hits.
Speaker 3: The meat in three box has got you covered. Sick. keV pop culture fucking feed.
Speaker 2: Us dog Sawah dudes, I got headlines shout out complex for this first one. Yeah, they did a survey list of places women refuse to go on our first date, so somewhat controversial.
Speaker 3: Oh it's like, actually.
Speaker 2: You're a little survey here. So some familiar names on here, Cheesecake Factory, Chili's. I'm not gonna lie. My first date was Chilies Olive Garden. This is a keV was, It's it's favorite. Yeah, you gotta you gotta start.
Speaker 1: Low, Kevin, your family, nice restaurants in New York do better.
Speaker 2: It's first date and then it's just you know, and the next you get figure and better from there, Well, it's done here. Place of the women won't go Denny's the gym.
Speaker 3: First off, I have obviously have to chime in here. Uh, Buffalo Wild Wings. Great place for a first date, great staff, and if you don't want to eat wings, there's a lot. There's a lot on the menu to to kind of deviate. But I think eating wings with someone on a first date breaks down barriers.
Speaker 1: Oh, but that's ballsy. I don't think a lot of females would do that.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: If I, if I'm booking it, you're coming no that.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying I don't think they're going to be getting like your traditional wing. I think they would get like a bone list or like a moss stick.
Speaker 3: Okay, but I still think yeah, And then you see, like I want to know if the girl I'm going a first date with, if she gets if she gets honey barbecue too, you're too boring for me. If she kind of if she steps it up and does little spicy garlic, maybe a hot BBQ, maybe a Nashville hot, I can tell she's like she has an inner to go the distance.
Speaker 1: Guys, if you really look at this list, this is who even who females are these? Because this is not these are your typical first date places.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: Also, waffle House is on here. You're that's fucking crazy. Let's go to waffle house, I know.
Speaker 1: But look also coffee date, ice cream date, movie night, bowling, a hookah bar, a bar business.
Speaker 3: Drinks if eighteen, which is coffee dates, and twenty six a bar just for drinks are on the same list. Where the fuck do you guys want to go?
Speaker 1: Well, that's what I'm saying, is like, I don't. I don't agree with this.
Speaker 3: No me neither. Twenty eight is like a lot of things.
Speaker 1: But dude, look at the comments. Look at Walmart. You know who's not on.
Speaker 3: Here though, Shut up? Manuel Watkins. Manuel Watkins, big wig at Walmart.
Speaker 2: Ross way in and he said, I cancel every date with each andary woman. Who who approves this nonsense? Rick ross eke a ten piece of load and pepper all flats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go, Rick, Yeah, this is done. You just want to know what women these are because this is not right.
Speaker 3: Cheesecake factory. Honestly, it's like more of a It's like it's like it's a stigma cheesecake factory. It's like in songs and like people always like about going there.
Speaker 1: But yeah, dude, of course you would shut up.
Speaker 2: keV.
Speaker 1: I can't believe or you did Chili's or cheesecake factory.
Speaker 2: It was. It was Chili's. It was Bristol, Connecticut. Okay, there's not a lot of places around ESPN. This is the time in place trying to give chili some more context. You know what, we probably got the sampler. Okay, I did it big, Okay, we got the sampler.
Speaker 1: We got Can I just say, though, guys, I think I'm more type of a girl where instead of going to like main stream chain rushaurant, Like if you would have taken me to like a local kind of die bar dive place in Connecticut, that would have said more about you than this typical Applebee's Chili is cheese like Conneticut.
Speaker 3: It's not like a like a dive bar capital.
Speaker 2: Of the world.
Speaker 1: Connecticut sucks.
Speaker 3: I do want people who are listening and not watching to know that this list of where not to take women, these are all on the same list, So like, where the fuck do you go? Uh, the movies, your house, coffee date or bar for drinks. So what the fuck? Where can what can dudes do?
Speaker 1: Hey, dude, they also have They also have on their bowling sports events.
Speaker 3: I'd rather cut my nuts off than go bowling. If we're being totally honest.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, like, gives you something to do. I actually I don't mind bowling, like or go to a sporting event like I don't. This is weird to me. I think the only thing that I wouldn't do that I do agree.
Speaker 3: With the requires a long drive.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't mind a long drive, but also family function on the first date. That's the one no, no, I can agree with that I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 2: How do you guys feel about coffee dates? I feel like people do it all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I'm not I'm not into it, but I think the reason you go to get drinks is to kind of like lower your walls a little and to just be vulnerable. And it's like kind of cozy coffee dates. The sun's out bright as shit, and you're like just making yourself more anxious and like you're gonna have to take a dump like at some point, like I just don't coffee dates are crazy to me. It's just so intense in the middle of the day. Yeah, and the roman and the romantic part of it, or like the lust part of it is also gone because you're probably not gonna like go home after.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but maybe not everyone wants to have sex on.
Speaker 3: The first day. I didn't mean that, Okay, oh damn it. Anyways, keV keep it moving.
Speaker 1: That was that was like male thing and I had a.
Speaker 2: So this and this could be a date question, this could be bigger than that, but I'll take here Bropo's top chef Tom Clichio, he says, happetizers are not meant to be shared. So you got your guys take on that.
Speaker 1: Believe that. I think appetizers are for the table.
Speaker 3: I've noticed maybe it's New York thing, maybe it's an age thing, maybe it's just a trendy thing. The more I go out to eat with groups, home style is or like excuse me, family style has been more prominent in the last few years than ever before. Maybe that's because people aren't like super nitpicky with like he's paid for this, like let me eat it. Because everyone's like kind of growing up and has a little more money, but like I would say, everything, uh is shared almost at this point, Like obviously if you go to steakhouse, you order steak, you on your steak book.
Speaker 1: That's different.
Speaker 3: I want to try stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this is this is part of Tom's like debate. He's like, you want to share stuff, but like you only like one app and by the time you get it, you just get like the shmear of the song.
Speaker 1: You can say about anything in life, it's how you look at anything like that.
Speaker 3: Then order more of that app, Like yeah, you fucking dork.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I don't want as to be shared.
Speaker 2: We don't want to eat at Tom's table. All right? Sorry Tom, you're you're you're kicked oudy here, all right, moving on here, more food. Maybe I was hungry when I was doing this frontdown. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Hey page eight West, yeah.
Speaker 2: Bro' the second time. That's the second time Sophie's brought up Page eight West brought up the article. I feel you guys are trying to tell me something.
Speaker 1: All right, you're like this dude, you're a stick.
Speaker 2: But all right, maybe not after these bagels. So today's National Bagel Day. Woo hoo. Forty percent of the USA eats bathels at least once a week. Here's their top five rankings. Let me know you guys think like this, Number one, number one, Plane, number two, Asiago, number three, number three is everything, number four is a six cheese and number five's cheddar hallowpeen, very very cheesy choices here.
Speaker 1: I'm all for all those. I think what I would add in there because sometimes I'm craving like more of a sweet is like the cinnamon.
Speaker 3: Twist, cinnamon cinnamon, cinnamon y.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought was a huge, huge I go too, I go two or three Simon raising.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I don't think that you have two two cheese bagels in the top five. They're like they're like first cousins, I separate and really good.
Speaker 1: Three you have Osiago, Calapino, Cheddar.
Speaker 3: Yeah okay, but I mean so a fine list and Plaine is I get it.
Speaker 1: I don't like that.
Speaker 3: I don't like that I don't order plane. But like plain is the is the golden standard of like if a bagel's good, it's good plain. You know what I'm saying. So like a good bagel shop in New York City, like you're gonna be able to test how good of quality that bagel is if it's plain, rather than all the bells and whistles that you would get to like maybe cover up your lack of quality bagel.
Speaker 1: I agree with that, but I will say I am someone who always has to have a type of cream cheese on my bagel. Like I don't do the butter, I don't do the peanut butter or the jelly. I need like some type of cream cheese, and they have gotten some. There are some really yummy cream cheeses out there.
Speaker 2: M change games, change with kids. Blueberry cream cheese, scallleyon cream sweet guy. Actually, I'm gonna go blueberry something something like that.
Speaker 3: Nice, good, fine list. Okay. Also, who is in a kitchen right now?
Speaker 2: I'm in the office, So could you blood that in your life?
Speaker 3: Dandre?
Speaker 2: Actually, oh, you know very well. Hello, I'll tell her keep it down. So last bagel related topic here. So at the end of the month in Vegas, the World Bagel Eating Championship. I'm sure you guys already know very invested. Joey Chestnut holds the record for fifteen bagels with cream cheese in eight minutes. How many bagels are you guys can eat in eight minutes. I think I can do.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, I have a I have something to admit. What's his what's his d what's his Instagram?
Speaker 2: Stop? Joey Chest what you've got to say?
Speaker 1: So you followed me like a couple of months back, and I might have been out with friends and drinking and I saw it and I was like, h Larry dhand I said you were my childhood hero.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And he said no, no, no, no. He was just like things like, I'll be reading for you in the Fever Dominate, bring home the championship to Indiana. Is he from Indiana? Or does he live there?
Speaker 2: Kay, let's let's let's ask. Let's ask the good folks over at chat Chet.
Speaker 1: But I'm such a dowey because guys, remember how many hot dogs he ate? Like I wanted to be in a in a food eating competition because it.
Speaker 3: Probably has a permanent residence in Coney Island.
Speaker 2: I'd be, oh, well, he lives in Cali now where it was.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's just Fever fans because he literally said, he said, that's awesome, thank you. I'll be reading for you in the Fever to Dominate. And bring a championship to Indiana next year. So when he said that, I was like, oh, maybe he lives in Indiana.
Speaker 2: Nope, he's born and raised in Cali. Didn't know they bred eaters like that?
Speaker 3: Cool from Cali? Boy?
Speaker 2: All right, I got one more headline for you here. Uh, this one comes from the NBA World back into sports. Jalen Brown recently went off on the refs.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: He begged for the fine. He said, give me a fine. After night we went to the line. Only once the NBA obliged. They did find him through fifty So damn to go check good fact that guys. Yeah, So what's what's your reaction to this?
Speaker 1: All right? I I'm just I feel very validated because not that I need that, but the amount of guys players, the amount of coaches, the amount of people associated with the NBA are also saying that refs are at an all time low. And like people who like no ball and stuff like that, they look at the W side and like, dude, like you guys like that, it's bad, Like it's really bad. And so now you're kind of seeing like the NBA and it's it's not grady there. And so for like one of the best players who like arguably could be an MVP in the NBA. Like for him to say something that that says, you know, you know that I was right, and so I feel fine. I hate that his was thirty five thousand dollars in ours and the WS around two hundred, but you know.
Speaker 3: He made more money than Merazy. Did I know, did he ask for the fine on the floor or was it postgame?
Speaker 1: Post game dude? But it is ridiculous, Like it is like the inconsistency is crazy, and I know that their job is freaking hard, but at the end of the day, they you need to invest in people and in certain things that make basketball so elite, and that is the refs. So if you pay them more, they're more invested, they don't have to work other jobs, they're more refreshed to do the NBA or the WNBA. So it all comes down yet again to money and investing in a good product. And so I feel for these people, like I truly do feel for refs because I know that their schedule sucks. They're they're year round, like I get it. So if the leagues were just to pay them more, then they wouldn't have to be working five other conferences and they could just be focused on a pro ref being a pro ref. It's not that hard.
Speaker 3: Did you did you know that professional refs? I think, at least in the NFL you have to have you have to make so much money or have so much net worth in assets because they don't want refs to ever be a need to like fix games to like make money on the side. So like every every professional ref has essentially like very good income or like lots of money anyways, And I'm trying to think of any other occupation where they would like where your your net worth outside of the job like matters, and that's one of them, because that would people that would money and throw games.
Speaker 1: That would make sense. But like these leagues are like they don't They shouldn't even have to go to outside sources, Like these leagues should pay them enough money where they're like, Hey, I am proud to be an NBA reef. I'm I'm a w NBA ref. This is what I get paid, Like, this is what I do, This is what I love, because at the end of the day, they do love their job. But I I'm not kidding. I was watching a college basketball game the other day and it was a WNBA crew and I'm like.
Speaker 3: Oh, fun, if we want to wait, but if we want to talk about, like why there's probably a shortage of refs at least fucking I would imagine anyone starts reffing at a smaller scale and you work your way up. Do you Dealing with fucking parents today would be a fucking nightmare. Dealing with entitled kids who like, dude, have you seen all these clips of these little kids who are miked up and they're in fifth grade playing sports?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I hate it's cooked. No, it's so bad.
Speaker 1: No, I hate where social media where? Nil, where the transporportal where Where all of this is taking sports is taking away the purity, It is taking away the levels of sports. Like, I fucking hate it. And there are pros to it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not dumb. I know there's pros to that type of stuff, but there's also way more negatives and everyone's worried about that. No, go learn how to fucking work hard. Go learn how to be the ultimate competitor, to be a great teammate, to have discipline, nob like, stop worrying about your social media bullshit. You're fucking five years old. I hate it and it's mainly the parents idiots. All right, That's all I have to say.
Speaker 3: Today's show is brought to you by your presenting sponsor, hard Rock Bet, Florida's sportsbook and the official sports book partner of your favorite Florida teams, the Jags, the Bucks, the Heat, the Magic, the Panthers. Playoffs are officially here And if you think you know how this thing's about to go, now's the time to put in the work, build the same game parlay on hard Rock Bet and make game day way more interesting. And if football's not your only love, no problem. Hard Rock Bet has you covered on the hardwood too, NBA and college hoops every night all season long. You can even mix it up. Got a playoff parlay cooking, toss in an NBA or player prop and juice the payout a little more. Why not? And if you're late to the game, relax. Hard Rock Bet has live in game betting so you can jump in whenever see momentum shift, spot a player prop you like, and get your bet in just with a few taps. If you haven't place your first bet yet, this is the perfect time put down five dollars and if it hits, you'll get your winnings plus one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets. Hert Rock Bet is the only legal sportsbook in Florida, and it's also live in Arizona, Ohio, New Jersey, Indiana, Tennessee, Virginia, Illinois, Colorado, and Michigan, with more states coming soon. They're also dropping new promos every single day, so whenever you're listening, just open the app and see what's live. Download the hard Rock Bet app and make your first deposit today playable in bonus bets, not a cash offer offered by the Seminal Tribe in Florida. In Florida offered by Seminal hard Rock Digital LLC. In all other states. Must be twenty one and older and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, and Virginia to play. Terms and conditions do apply. Concerned about gambling in Florida, call one eight eight admit it, and in Indiana, if you were someone you know as a gambling problem and wants to help, call twenty one hundred and nine with it. Gambling problem called twenty hundred gambler Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, Virginia. Okay, guys. FNCYAA Championship College FOOTBA Playoff Championship is Monday, hard Rock Bet. It's at hard Rock Stadium. Hard Rock Bet has brought us our odds. Indiana keV just zoomed out so I can't fucking read it, but they it looks like eight point five from the nine miles away that I'm reading this. Yeah, is that eight and a half point favorites? Okay? I personally I think it would be fun for Miami to win it at home at the Crib. But Indiana has been fucking depanting elite football programs and not blinked. Alabama pulled their pants down. Fucking Oregon, they pulled their pants down. Like I've LSU and Burrough played is like the only other team or like two thousand one Miami Hurricanes. There's there's not a lot comparable to like how good they've looked in when it matten. Most I think Indiana wins by more than a score probably I sent Collegetball Playoff actually asked me for my prediction the other day uh, and I said, I said, I use thirty four to twenty see it kill Roy's after and you you kind of have to pick Indiana. I just I just realized you don't have to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I don't have to, but yeah there. I just love how it's like such a basketball state, like Indiana is known for, like the college is known for basketball, and so for the football team just to come in and just like rock people the world right now, they've actually been so fun to watch, like and their team and like their chemistry and just how they all just like love each other, absolutely love. So you know, I would. I think it's cool Miami. You know it's in Miami, the weather's gonna be nice, whatever. But I'm I'm all Indiana on this one.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, they look they look unstoppable. It's pretty unreal. I will say though, all the people who fucking cried that Miami made the playoffs, now look at you dorks.
Speaker 1: Shout out to name.
Speaker 3: I would, dude, I would take Indiana to cover too. That's like, I just don't know how you After watching their last two games, I think picked them.
Speaker 1: Country would be incomplete shock if Indiana did not win, Like everyone knows Indiana's gonna win.
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 4: But fuck.
Speaker 3: But then again, if you want to talk history or like, if you were to ask everyone ten years ago what school is most likely to win a national championship in the next twenty years, you would say Miami every time.
Speaker 1: But uh, dude, but there. I just feel like Indiana is in such a different mindset than that everyone right now, like they're just on a fucking role and like nothing is getting in their way.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, I agree, I agree, And.
Speaker 1: If I kill ye later then I have to beat my words later. But I just don't feel like.
Speaker 3: Have you have you gone out in Bloomington yet?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Bitch, oh did you hear that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Bloomington, Illinois.
Speaker 3: No, Bloomington, Indiana where the University of Indiana is. Have someone drive you down, like for a weekend, just like everyone deserves a good college town weekend. Bloomington Stope, Bloomington Stope. I I threw up in the backyard of kill Roys in like twenty sixteen, So dude.
Speaker 1: We have a kill Royce in Indianapolis.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's like the one off from the one at IU.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna be honest. I don't know about Indiana.
Speaker 3: Well, anyone listening to this who went to IU and lives in Indianapolis offers Sophie a fun weekend, you know, go watch the girls hoop. So that is our CFP predictions, and that segment is brought to you by Hard Rock Bet Babaye. I don't want to like say this because like I would never say this a lot, because then it loses value. This is one of my favorite episodes we've recorded. I think we just had some fun and there wasn't anything, like, I know, crazy to talk about.
Speaker 1: And we need to get Becca Tilly on this. I feel like I'd be best friends with her.
Speaker 3: Okay, little someone's got a little crush.
Speaker 1: No, I don't, I engaged?
Speaker 3: Did stay off? I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't have a crush. I just think that she'd be a cool vibe.
Speaker 3: Yeah all right, Becca, hell up, thanks for hanging guys.
Speaker 2: You Yeah.
Speaker 1: Actually, we'll see you guys next week in New York. This is fun Live one Bye