Speaker 1: Well, well, come in.
Speaker 2: To your say I gets saying you a conscious.
Speaker 1: Sun will be dire and if you want a little banging, ye.
Speaker 3: I come along. Could Biden have won the twenty twenty four election had he stayed in the race. Truthfully, I categorize his statement as flat out bonkers.
Speaker 2: Despite what you have heard from Caruso, no firefighters have told us that they are running out of water.
Speaker 3: Gg, what can you tell us? Well, firefighters have told me they have no water on this block right now.
Speaker 4: If you need help, emergency information, resources and shelter is available. All of this can be found at your elf.
Speaker 1: Fradom is back in style.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 1: Come in to your city, don't way get tals and saying you a conscious silt. The New Sean Hannity Show more behind the scenes information on freaking news.
Speaker 3: And more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 1: An hour two Sean Hannity's show told Free It's eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program, you know there's a lot of outrageous moments in all of this. What's going on in southern California as the fire continues to spread now in the Hollywood Hills now Santa Monica evacuated, no end in sight, no containment that is happening, all these people losing their homes. A mayor that is just totally, completely and utterly clueless, beyond the fact that she was out in I guess on a trip to Africa and Ghana at the time, didn't make her way back quickly enough as far as I'm concerned, And then when questioned by a reporter about her absence and about the fires, she just refuses to answer any questions. And it even got worse during a conference when she doesn't even know what website to give out for people to go to to get help, what number to give out for people to get help list?
Speaker 5: Do you owe citizens and apology for being absent while their homes were burning? Do you regret cutting the fire department budget by millions of dollars? Not in there? Have you nothing to say today that? Have you absolutely nothing to say to the citizens today? Elon Musk says that you're utterly incompetent. Are you considering your position, madam mayor? Have you absolutely nothing to say to the citizens today? You're dealing with this disaster. There's no apology for them. Do you think you should have been visiting Ghana while this was unfolding? Back home.
Speaker 4: And conserve water to the extent that you can. We want to make sure that we are ready if we need more water. But make no mistake, Los Angeles will rebuild stronger than ever. Right now, if you need help, emergency information, resources and shelter is available. All of this can be found at URL.
Speaker 1: Now we can go back and play Donald Trump warning about this four months ago, Donald Trump warning about this in twenty eighteen, Gavin Newsom slamming Trump for politicizing cow the wildfires. Back in twenty one, Gavin Newsom suggested that wild fire preparedness will be better under Biden one season office. Well, it turns out not to be true. And all Joe Biden seemed to care about he happened to be out in California. I'm sure he would not have made the trip otherwise. He didn't make the trip to East Palestine after that train derailment. He never made the trip after Hurricane Helene devastated areas in Georgia and South and North Carolina and Tennessee. Never bothered to help those people out at all. And I mean, it's unbelievable. The science of forestry is real. Now they have an insurance crisis that we've discovered. All these insurers have pulled out because they saw the risk, They knew this was likely to happen, they knew they would not be able to stay in business. And when these you know, California rules, their adherence to environmental radicalism rather than the science of forestry, caused them to get out of the insurance business, the home insurance business, you know, going back well over eighteen months ago, and now a lot of the people involved don't have insurance, are way under insured. I mean, thousands of structured structures now destroyed, and it's getting worse by the day and there is seemingly no end in sight.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Somebody that was deeply impacted by all of this front of this program, Jillian Michaels I called the workout Guru, but I mean fitness guru of all gurus. She's so good at what she does, and this is not the first time she's had to deal with this. Now she made the move out of the state of California to the free state of Florida, and I think she didn't get out soon enough. And she was back helping her mom, who happened to be sick. And it turns out that in California wildfire territory, she lost one, but not two houses at times that she had owned. Jillian Michaels joins us now. She put up on x a big picture of Gavin Newsom with the word resign on it. I'm so sorry about all you going through. I really am. I want you to explain it so people understand just how bad. It is.
Speaker 3: Of course, Well, first of all, Sean, thank you so much for having me and allowing me to discuss this on your platform. Second of all, I'm lucky. I lost the house in the twenty eighteen fires, so I am uniquely familiar with what goes on in California to mention the forestream mismanagement, the water misappropriation, seeing of that nature. But I was in short, I got lucky, I got out, hoold my family, hold the animals. So it's not about me. It's about watching this happen in California over and over and over again. It's about watching firefighters putting flames out with women's purses because the fire hydrants are broken or the reservoirs are empty. It is about watching people lose their homes. Several people, we don't even know how many right now have lost their lives. And the reality is there is simply no excuse for this. And I'm not trying to politicize a catastrophe. And I'm going to go so far as to tell you, listen, California has the Santa Ana wind. It's always going to struggle with wildfires. We know this. On top of that, I'll tell you climate change. Listen, there's no snow on the ground in New York right now in January. Definitely, I'm willing to go there. I don't know anything.
Speaker 1: About it, but I'm willing to say, actually, there was snow on the ground in New York. I hate the burst bubble, but the only other person that said that was I think Bernie Sanders was blaming, you know, climate change on it. But I think the bigger focus is why why do they seem to care more about endangered species environmental radicalism? Why, for example, why did they cut the budget of the LA Fire Department while simultaneously, you know, getting federal funds and state funds appropriated six hundred and fifty million to make the Port of Los Angeles environmentally friendly? Shouldn't they be knowing the problems exist out there and this was not a drought year in Los Angeles, But knowing that this exists, why didn't they spend the money and clear the brush the kindling for these fires? Why didn't they practice forest management? Why didn't they have hydrants that actually worked? Why didn't they have more, you know, firefighters available, And why are they appropriating six hundred and fifty million dollars to the Port of La to be enron environmentally friendly? This is insane.
Speaker 3: You're completely right. I'm simply trying to play devil's advocate so that when people make that argumentble California has fires and there's global warming, my argument would be, I'm going to give you all of that. Let's say you're one hundred percent right, all the more reason that you needed to be prepared. And this is where we launched into everything you just said. So let's start at the beginning. Why are you not doing controlled burns? I grew up in California. We the controlled burns every year. Native Americans, the two Mash used to do controlled burns. Everybody knows that California needs to burn at least a million acres a year to keep these things from happening, and yet they don't, and they haven't for about twelve years now, maybe a little bit longer. And the question becomes, you know, people hypothesizeable. Is it that they don't want to spend the money doing it. Is it because you know it's bad publicity with the potential for the fire to escape and there to be law suits, or people don't want the bad air? Well, how about now when the fire is destroying acre upon acre, when people are losing everything, lives are being lost. You want to talk about something getting out of control. You want it out of control when you've got seventy to one hundred mile an hour winds instead of when you can control this during a controlled burn. Nobody really has answers. That's the other problem with the leadership in California. If they just deny negate avoid nobody has answers on why they don't do it, And then when you look at the water, you know in this one really infuriates me. In twenty fourteen, Californians voted for Proposition one, and that was meant to allocate literally billions of dollars to build new reservoirs, and you've got Gavin Newsoen standing out there going, well, do you're right? We went through the reservoirs. You know, it's just this is it's meant to handle just a few fires and you're the own Well there, the people will figure it out. Well, you know what, Gavin, we voted to figure it out in twenty fourteen and build new reservoirs. Ten years later, not one is built. Seawan, Or how about the fact that eighty percent of the state's water goes to big agg And I'm not talking about little, small local farmers, that is not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about one family in particular, that controls hundreds of billions of dollars worth of water.
Speaker 1: If they have gallons worth of water and they've put thet but they're also putting pure water into the ocean, why would you do that?
Speaker 3: Yees?
Speaker 1: Why haven't they built aqueducts from the northern part of the state where they have plenty of water down to the southland.
Speaker 3: It is the most ridiculous. So you've got the ecological piece of the environmental piece of vout we need to protect and listen, I'm all for environmentalism. I agree, but when you're prioritizing human lives and homes, you can't find a way to strike a balance. So they're diverting water to these small smells that ecosystem. It's people are getting five percent of the water that they're requesting from the state. But here's the other part where this connects back to big agg is They've got this thing called the Delta tunnel. So you're like, oh, way is Homan? Now? Is Gavin Newsom doing the right thing with this Delta tunnel Where some of the water is going to you have the smell of fish, and some is going back to the urban areas where people need it. Nope, that's going to big eggs. So it's literally a toss up between billionaire big agg companies and tiny little fish while people are literally running And this is the next thing I want to bring up, running on foot from fire. You've seen cars stacked up in the streets like it is the walking dead because there is no plan in place. There is absolute grids. Before I went on your show last night, my wife had stayed behind, stayed with my mother. They'd relocated to West Hollywood. Another fire cropped up the sunset fire. Everybody's evacuating and it's redlock. Nobody can move, nobody, and okay, you're shutting the power off. Get people out there to direct the fires, to direct traffic during the fires. You know, on Sunday he put out across release saying like, oh, I had three positioned fire truck. Why did you not call in the national board. I have friends that are reserve sheriffs that still haven't been called in to help people. I cannot. I don't. I can't wrap my head around it. And this isn't about saying what happened in North Carolina wasn't awful. It was awful. What happened in hurricanes awful. This is about the has greatly exacerbated this problem. Lives have been locked. I don't even know how many homeshown. I can't even keep tracking it with like one hundred thousand people had been evacuated as of this morning. People are in flux as fires burning all over the city. No one can get out. It's gridlock. Hydrants are broken. And let me say this, I'm so sorry. I'm so upset that I neglected to mention what started my fire was an electricity pole that was one hundred years old that hadn't been updated. The infrastructure of California wasn't updated, and it started a fire from a private utility company that the governor protected. So where is the money when you're charging Californian's the highest state tax, the highest sales tax, the highest tax on gas, and your fire hydrants don't work, and the equipment on your electric poles is one hundred years old, and you have no emergency plan in place for evacuation, and you didn't build all the reservoirs that the citizens voted for in twenty fourteen. I'm outraged. I cannot wrap my head around how people are not demanding that this guy resigned. I can't believe it.
Speaker 1: Right, quick break, we'll have more with Jillian Michaels than your calls coming up. Eight hundred and ninety four one sean, as we continue straight ahead, all right, we continue now. Jillian Michaels. She now lives in Florida. She was out protecting her elderly mom from the struggles of the wildfires. She lost two homes in wildfires over the years. Pretty unbelievable when you think about it, and we're talking about the disaster unfolding before our eyes and is probably will go down as the worst fire in the history of the country when it's all said and done. You know, I'll probably keep you through the break because I mean, I've got so much to ask you and so much to tell you as well. I don't know if you knew this, but a number of years ago I went to the San Joaquin Valley and all of the you know, probably hundreds of thousands of acres, certainly thousands and thousands of them farmland were not usable because the state refused to give the farmers the water to protect the delta smelt. The delta smelt is like a minnow fish that you would use for bait if you like to go fishing. It is not an endangered species. But they chose that little minto fish that dey'll just smelt over the ability of farmers to feed human beings. Can you explain that to me?
Speaker 3: Well, they're there, they're giving it to big act. There's one family in particular, the Resnicks, that control a vast majority of the Sneak's water, and they have done it systematically over the past two decades, and our top contributors, they were top contributed to Stam Feinstein and now they're top contributor to Keavin Newsom. But yes, the regular farmers, the family farmers, the smaller farmers, the middle sized farmers, they're not getting the water they need. It's extraordinarily corrupt, extraordinarily corrupty.
Speaker 1: Aren't you glad you moved to the Free State of Florida?
Speaker 3: Yes, I just need to get the rest of my family own.
Speaker 1: I think you're going to have to move everybody, you know. I think Florida's population is about to go up significantly. Jillian Michaels as well us. We have a lot more to play for you. I want to play gas I and actually saying well, locals will have to figure this out. I mean, I think that was the one statement that angered me. And you know, then standing there with Joe Biden, who's cellar for talking about his son Hunter maybe losing his home, but then you know, celebrating the birth of his great grandchild and taking no questions. It's just so outrageous, so out of touch, so disconnected from what is actually happening out there. More with Jillian Michaels on the other side, we'll get to your calls as well. Eight hundred ninety four one, shawnas On number. If you want to be a part of the program. Twenty five till the top of the hour. We'll get to your calls coming up. Eight hundred ninety four one, shawnas On number, if you want to be a part of the program. Everybody that listens to this program knows I love to cook. I cook almost every meal I eat. I when I go out to eat, If I don't really love what I'm eating, I won't eat it, and I'll wait till I get home to eat. That's how much I love to cook. Anyway, it relaxes me now that I have chef iq Sense. It's I love it because everything that you cook will come out perfectly every time. Now it is a modern, completely wireless cooking thermometer. It eliminates any undercooking or overcooking. No matter how you cook your food, whether you're grilling your food, roasting your food, baking your food, broiling your food, deep frying your food, it can survive the heat in a deep fror. Chef iq Sense guarantees that your chicken, that your steak, that your pork, that your pork chops, that your fish will come out to your preferred outcome. And using chef iq Sense is so simple. You just insert the wireless probe right into your food. You choose your desired dunness. Now you do it on the chef iq app. It'll tell you when to turn the food. It will tell you when the food is perfectly cooked to your desired level of dunness. Stop the confusion, eliminate the risk. Be a chef extraordinary. You know, shock your friends and family. They will want you to cook every week and you're gonna have fun doing it. Chef iq Sense it works right out of the box. It'll be a favorite appliance. I promise you just get it at chefiq dot com. Make every meal a masterpiece chefiq dot com. Which is kind of appropriate since we have health and fitness UH star Jillian Michaels with us and UH we've had a lot of discussions both on and off air about fitness and nutrition. And you know, the one thing you did convince me I needed to add more vegetables to my diet of basically meat and eggs.
Speaker 3: This is good. I'm glad I accomplished something so far this year. Now, I just got to get you to we am I allowed to put you on blast. There's one thing you do.
Speaker 1: You can blast me. Everyone knows it's it's been viral for a long time.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, you gotta stop vaping, Sean. You gotta stop. You must stop. I'm going to get and hang on.
Speaker 1: Let me let me check this out of my mouth. All right, go ahead? Oh, I know, I know in my heart that you're right. I'm not going to sit here and argue in favor of what I do. But I'm on the air four hours a day, and it just it's sort of like a couple. I'm not I'm not gonna make a million excuses. You're right, I'm wrong, and I will take the one hour class if you have the quarter pounded with cheese. Although I feel awful getting you to agree to that, because in your mind you think it's poison. In my mind, it's like wow, one, two, three times a year I get a treat because I love the way a quarter pound of a cheese taste. Have you ever been in an out burger when you lived in California? You have to love it an out burger? Do you not like it? You can get it, you know.
Speaker 3: Let us wrap out, Sean to me, I'm already upset. I'm whipping you with friends of year. I haven't been able to commote myself for days. I got you vaping and freaking talking about fast food and then and then you have the nerve to read.
Speaker 1: But if you watch how they make French fries, for example, I assume they cook it in healthy oil. Be wrong. I don't know what the oil that they use. I hope they use absolutely not.
Speaker 3: They don't do that. They cook it.
Speaker 1: They still taste great, but they take they take the potatoes right in front of you and they slice them. Oh my, it is no I get a double double. And I thought I was doing myself a favor because I have it in a lettuce wrap because I don't eat bread.
Speaker 3: Okay, do me a favor, Google, I'll take it. Oh boy, levity to be dead honest with you, even though it's extraordinarily upsetting, I will take it. Google. How seed oils are processed.
Speaker 1: Well, seed oils are the worst. You know, I would agree with you. The most is my daughter. My daughter, she literally comes to my house and starts ripping out things that she deems unhealthy, and seed oils like at the top of her list. So I use avocado and olive oil.
Speaker 3: Not when you're going and eating your quarter pounder though, No, But.
Speaker 1: I only have two a year. I don't eat them that often.
Speaker 3: Metal of grass that beef. But it's shun me. You more finicky than my twelve year old. I don't like the smell of grassfed beef. Oh I love my quarter pounder.
Speaker 1: Were doing, man, Linda, what is the first thing that we do? Tell Jillian? If we land in Utah, where's the first place we go?
Speaker 4: I want Jillian to be your friend, so I'm not going to tell her what you do when you go on the road, because it's terrible.
Speaker 1: No. Where do I go the first stop? If we end up in Salt Lake City, where's the first stop?
Speaker 3: God, it's Crown number, It's in and out Berger, It's case.
Speaker 1: What do we do in Chicago? What do we do in chic Chicago? Hot Dogs? It's hot dogs. Yes, it's hot dogs big time. Why if it's Georgia Atlanta, I go to the Varsity, which probably is the worst of all of them, but I still go there. It's sentimental for me because I work four years in Georgia. All Right, I did not mean to digress this much. But you do have such a wealth of knowledge. And I do pay way more attention to this than you think. And I'm listening to you. I listen to my daughter. I listen to everybody in my life that is telling me, you know, to do this and that. And I'm getting better, and I do work out every day and I do have a healthy weight.
Speaker 3: You gotta quit that, Sean.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, it's on my on my two do list.
Speaker 3: Chemicals, less about the nicotine, more about the inhalation of the chemicals. Switch to nicotine gum. That is the most important thing. You want to have your quarter poundter once in a while, okay, fine, I mean I would much prefer you have a grassbed burder, fries cooked, and beef palow, for example. But your blood work looks kind you know. That's fine. Once in a while, that's okay, But you are simply not permitted to vape the way you do on a regular basis. And to take a more serious tone with you. People love you and this boy, So get it together, Sean.
Speaker 1: You know what it is. I feel like I'm getting I'm getting the big loser treatment right now, all right, But let me get back to Gavin and what's happening because it's so serious, you know, it is so heartbreaking, and you lived through it twice. You've had this happen to you twice. But you know, when you really think deep down, and people lose their home, it is the American dream. People want a home. People you know, work their entire lives to get that home and then they finally get it, and then it goes up in flames and all the dreams that were associated with that home are just up in smoke. But Gavin Newsom says, well, the let the local people figure it out. This is what he said.
Speaker 3: What is the situation with the water? Obviously in a pal stage ran out last night and the hydrants I farmed the firefighter in this block they laugh because there was no water in the hydrants here.
Speaker 2: The local folks are trying to figure that out. I mean, just when you have a system there. It's not dissimilar to what we've seen in other extraordinarily large scale fires, whether it be pipe electricity or whether it just be the complete overwhelm of the system. I mean, thoseros are typical for two or three fires, maybe one fire.
Speaker 1: You have something at this scale.
Speaker 2: But again, that's going to be determined by the local.
Speaker 1: That's got to be determined by the local. When meanwhile, it is a predictable event, a wildfire with Santa Anna wins in southern California. I mean, what kind of answer is that?
Speaker 3: Well, that's that's exactly the point. That's why I wanted to play Devil's advocate in the beginning. If you're going to say, oh, we're prone, oh this, oh dot, oh, well, then shouldn't you take every single precaution? What is your answer for one hundred year old equipment of the power line? What is your answer for hydrant set don't work? What is your answer for the backup reservoirs you didn't build? What is the answer to that? Why, knowing that the state has these problems, did you cut seventeen million dollars from the budget for fire? Why? Why did you wait days to call in back up for the fighter fighters?
Speaker 1: All right, quick break right back more with fitness and health expert Jillian Michaels. Your calls coming up on the other side as well. Eight hundred and ninety four to one, Shawn our number if you want to be a part of the program. All right, we continue now with fitness health wellness expert Jillian Michaels is with us, you know, talking about the devastating, you know, political side of what is happening in southern California as homes continue to burn out of control, no water available seemingly in many places, and a lack of concerns certainly by the mayor, and a lot of fingerpointing by the governor. What are these families going to do? I mean when you look at the issue of insurance out in California. For example, State Farm, California's largest insurer, said last year it would not renew policies for seventy two thousand property owners, and that puts them on California's what's known as their Fair Plan, which works as an insurer of last resort, which is more than doubled in the last five years, with like a half a million residents now turning to the program for basic fire insurance, but then not going to be able to cover. My understanding is most people will be underinsured, incapable of building back the home that they loved, and God only knows where they end up after that.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, you realize Malibu just burned down again a few months ago. All of North Malibu burned down. It's like my home burned down in twenty eighteen. It burns down every year and nothing is done, no fire abatement, no infrastructure, nothing is fixed, nothing is done. So yes, the insurance companies are going okay, no thanks, like we're here ultimately to make money. They're a business. They're going to pull out of the state if they're walking. It burned down over and over and over again. And you know, Adam Corolla said something I thought where he goes, good luck getting your permits. When I'm twenty eight you're located at the Coastal Commission tells you you can't rebuild. I live that it took a year a year just to get the permit to clean up the property. When I tell you that the pool from my home in twenty eighteen had it's actually disgusting and sad. But I'm going to paint this picture for you because this is the reality. Had dead animals in it that were running from the fire.
Speaker 1: Oh no way missed the water.
Speaker 3: A year sean of rot and burning and chemicals and debris to get a permit to clean it up. And there are many way right.
Speaker 1: Tell me this, then, am I wrong? Is if there was a if there was an election tomorrow, why do I think Gavin Newsom would win by a healthy margin because.
Speaker 3: Of what I brought up earlier. Ready, Well, it's global warming and you guys are denying that, and that's what's really doing it. And we went through the three reservoirs of water and California has Santa Ana wind and this is this is the counter argument. And it's the counter argument because nobody wants to take responsibility for the fact that they fought so hard to keep this guy as the governor year after year after year. Nobody. I have a friend in California and we were arguing about this and he's like, you know, you're politicizing this. And I'm saying, am I politicizing this? This is causing people their lives and their homes. So yes, if you're calling it politicizing, I am. Here's a great video about what happened in my fire with PG and E and how Gavin Newsom let them off the hook and how they contribute to this campaign. And he goes, well, I'm not going to watch it, and I go, well, this is exactly why you're here because you don't want to know, and they make it partisan. So once you make it partisan, you start a signing blame. And that's the part where I want to just say, listen, forget this guy's a Democrat. Can we just say he stinks? Is that okay? How about we look at the budget. How about we look at the crime. How about we look at the homelessness. Now about we look at what's going on in schools. Now about we look at the fact that this guy is prioritizing, like Mouke department store play sections where it's like, we can have gender neutral toy sections of department stores and toy stores. It's instead of prioritizing infrastructure for people to escape during a fire, having an evacuation plan. Sean, it's so crazy, it's hard to wrap your head around. Do you realize that there is a law in California that was changed under Gavin Musen's leadership that he signed that says a twenty four year old man can have sex with your fourteen year old son and not have to register as a sex offender if they deem it to be consensual. He signed that into law.
Speaker 1: This is you can't make it.
Speaker 3: Up doing while none of the reservoirs. No, you cannot. I couldn't believe it. It's something put forward, I believe by Scott Wiener, and he signed it into law. And you know why he signed it into law because I believe that for heterosexuals, there's a ten year window starting with fourteen year olds, where the man may not have to registers or the woman may not have to register as a sex offender if the sex is heterosexual and consenting. So it wasn't fair to the gaze. So instead of changing that law to protect heterosexual children who have been abused by older sex offenders, now gay sex offenders get the same liberties. I swear to you. You can't make it up. This is the stuff that goes on in California while the state burns year after year after year. How about the billions of dollars, billions of dollars that they sent to these corrupt NGOs to help the homelessness crisis that's only increased by thirty percent instead of decreasing, and the money isn't accounted for. But you're cutting a fire budget by seventeen million, and listen, it's an eight hundred million dollar budget clearly it's still not enough. You really think you should be cutting it when the state burns year after year after year. And the reason I keep saying that is because you can't go well, we didn't go well, we couldn't have predicted well, you know, let live and learn. We have learned year after year after year. And one thing I'll say is Adam Corolla also mentioned Sudan summers and how she couldn't rebuild her home. Okay, I lived in that home where before I bought my house in Malibu and it burned down a few years before that. The same beaches, the same mountains, the same towns burn every couple of years, different areas, year after year after year. I know this is the worst one. And nothing improves, nothing.
Speaker 1: I always tell people on this program, don't ever count on the government to do anything. Well, we appreciate your time, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you, Sean. I appreciate you giving me the opportunity to speak about it.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and ninety four one sewn on number