Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod which Teddy Mellencamp and camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself and Trischelle. Hi, Drill, Hi, what's going on time?
Speaker 3: It's been a minute. What did you think of the reunion?
Speaker 2: I just don't think this whole entire season was that great. I really don't. So we decided to do both reunions and one podcast, So we'll start off with the first Southern Charm Reunion Part one. Everyone is in New York City for the reunion. When JT shows up on stage, he doesn't get a hello from anyone, well except for Andy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then Madison shows up sporting her baby bump, and everyone is shocked. Madison was four months pregnant when they filmed this reunion in February, and as we know, she's having a girl. JT and Venita haven't spoken since October, so a lot has happened since they they wrapped, and Rod recently got engaged, so we got all the updates on that. Who let me just ask you this, who do you think was the best dress at the reunion?
Speaker 3: Oh? I liked Sally's the red? Was it the red? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 3: I thought she looked I thought she looked hot. But yeah, I mean Madison normally super. I mean, she's pregnant, so she had like a pretty black dress on. But yeah, I thought, definitely she was best stressed.
Speaker 2: Obviously. Craig in Page's breakup is brought up. The breakup wasn't surprising to viewers. Craig says there were red flags when he and Page would just be alone together. There weren't red flags. I'm sorry there were not red flags. But I mean, I can't imagine him watching it back going. How could I miss all these red flags that she's giving me. Yeah, she's throwing them at his face. She has a red flag and she's smacking him back and forth, and he's just.
Speaker 3: Like, I forgot whenever they were doing the beekeeping scene, and I had to rewind it because I thought it was so funny. Whenever he was like so asking the guy teaching them about beekeeping, and he's like, so what do I do about like if I want honey, and she's like buy it out the store. They're not on the same page, no, I mean obviously, and then so they break up over think.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess they go to Thanksgiving together, and after that she called him and dumped him, and then she.
Speaker 3: Didn't want to spend Christmas with him, I guess, but that in New Year's Eve? Yeah, because it was in between. And so yeah, she she dumped him before Christmas. But I feel the same. I don't want to like go and fake it in front of my family. Seems exhausting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, Thanksgiving leftovers aren't the only thing dumped on things. It was also Craig. Now, remind me if you remember, wasn't it New Year's Eve? Was it New Year's Eve where she was spotted with the new guy?
Speaker 3: I believe after that. I believe it was New Year's Eve and they were for sure together in New Orleans for Super Bowl. Yes, But I mean, here's the thing. When women are out, they're out, And so I feel like for her mentally, the breakup was a lot longer than for him, and so I think, you know, in her mind it wasn't fast to start dating again.
Speaker 2: No, I think she had known for a long time she wented out. Yeah, agreed, Yeah, but when Craig went, I watch it happens to live in December. Now, they broke up in November he want to watch Your Happens Live. In December, he insinuated that he and Page are still together because she said they talk about it, so he was really in denial. He thought like, oh, they're going to get back together. This is going to be short lived. So he didn't he didn't talk about it. And actually I give him credit for that, like, maybe you don't have to just go out there and just be like we broke up and talk if it hasn't been out there yet.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, it's also like credit whenever you go and watch What Happens Live and you say something like that, then it's reality, right, It's like you can't take it back. You look like a fool. And so I think that he was holding onto some sort of hope that they maybe they could work through it and she would change her mind. And so, yeah, if he puts it out there, then it's real.
Speaker 2: So after Watch Happens Life, he went over to Page's apartment and she told him, I'm probably making the worst mistake of my life, but I need to find myself. And she told Craig the thing with the engagement ring, Like he actually went out and got her an.
Speaker 3: Engagement ring, got it custom made too sound poor carrots, I know.
Speaker 2: But then she but then she gives a mixed signals and says like maybe we can get married up. Bravo phon, And then you saw Andy's face where he goes, oh, that's a great idea.
Speaker 3: Andy loved that. Yeah. Yeah, I think maybe she was feeling guilty because he was, you know, going to her apartment looking like a puppy dog, and she was maybe like in her mind, oh, maybe we could work it out. And I'm sure that Craig's not a terrible guy. He's a good guy, clearly, clearly, clearly there was a lot of love there. But then realistically she's thinking it's not long term.
Speaker 2: She was letting him down softly.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I don't think it was intentional for her to break his heart and you know, lead him on.
Speaker 2: It's hard when you went out of a relationship and the other person doesn't and you know that you're going to break their heart and then you know, but when you say things like that, you're kind of leading them on. So they continue to talk through December, and two days before New Year's she told him that she talked about their breakup on her podcast, so she that's how she announced it. On her podcast, Andy asked if she ended things with Craig for her new Man and nobody knows, but her people are speculating. I'm sure Craig has thoughts about it, but you know.
Speaker 3: He hasn't been okay, so he hasn't been out there fueling the fire. However, he's not really defending her, and I think that's where like Amanda and Kyle and some people in her cast, and she's kind of like, what the hell, Like all these people are saying horrible things about me, making me the villain, and Craig could disperse the rumors, but he's not doing that.
Speaker 2: No, and I'm happy he's not doing that. Yeah. Page told Craig she wasn't seeing anyone, then asked why she was, why he wasn't trying to get her back. The mixed signals aren't crazy.
Speaker 3: Maybe she thinks he's kind of a puss and she wanted to see like something from him. I don't know, like that's kind of what it feels like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, we know that Craig doesn't have the most honest relationship with the truth. He's got his own little relationship with the truth.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, the whole montage that Andy like played at the reunion and Craig was still lying. He's like, well I can fix this, Like I mean, it's like, dude, it's on camera.
Speaker 2: So Madison had an eventful season, battling through both the good and the bad. She's planneding non potentially naming her daughter Teddy Oh after Teddy mallon No after her late father. Then we get into a FaceTime between Madison, Brett, and JT. Madison and j T were friends, and she claims it was lighthearted call where Brett asked what happened on the Jamaica trip. JT says Brett was asking specific questions like he's He's saying like you know, oh, you know. It sounded like to me like he's asking questions like a jealous boyfriend or husband would be doing, like well, what.
Speaker 3: Are you doing? Yes to me, I believed. I believe JT. I believe that Madison's husband, I do. I believe that Madison's husband was like why I cannot imagine my husband calling someone on a cast or like Pilot, Pete or CT when we did Traders and being like, yeah, so where was Chrachelle at such and such time? I'd be like, what are you talking about? You can ask me. I mean I think that maybe Madison's husband got a little jealous and was asked and questioning, and JT when.
Speaker 2: Somebody asked specific questions like j C. JT said that Brett had specific questions where were you, who were you with? What did you do at this time? Like where were you this?
Speaker 3: Like, I mean Madison should just be like, yeah, you know, he wanted he was a little insecure, and she should have just admitted it. He was a little insecure, and I was not given him full answers, and he asked, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean Madison did say she goes. Madison reminds him that if Brett was jealous, she wouldn't be filming with her ex.
Speaker 3: So that's a fair point.
Speaker 2: But it's a job and a paycheck.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, exactly, I mean, and who would be I mean JT of all people like that her husband will worry about I think that's weird. But I do believe that he had that phone call.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Madison JT both apologized to each other, but he decides to drag the conversation on some more. Madison calls him Delulu and they move on. Uh, JT definitely was. I'm plying Madison's husband was having some thoughts that their friendship with something more and like you said, because it's JT, like you're like no, like if it was like Craig or you know, I mean, if it was somebody else like Okay.
Speaker 3: Or maybe Madison's usband was trying to get information about someone else in the cast from j T. I don't know, but I do believe that that phone call happened. I mean, she didn't deny that the phone call happened, So yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: We will never know. But but then all of Shep's embarrassing moments with Sienna were broadcasted this season. Shep says he fell so hard for Sienna because she was intoxicating and gives a flash but Andy gives a flashback of Shep ten years ago saying he wouldn't be in his forties dating a girl in his twenties. Well, that didn't age well. Shep does want to point out that the phenomenon of younger girls wanting to be with older men, I'm like, that's been around forever, but usually it's like super loaded, like older men that are with these young girls, like that's nothing new. Andy felt like Shep was getting a taste of his own medicine, which I think everybody agrees.
Speaker 3: With that, right of course, of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Shep also thinks he wasn't rich and famous enough for Sienna and tells a story about this theory he had. He says, a Denver Bronco showed up with a big black and he hesitated, and everybody's looking like, what are we talking about? It takes him a while to finish the sentence before he says America's press card was He basically saying that Sienna was there and she wanted to be with this guy or she should.
Speaker 3: I think that he was the purpose he was calling her a gold digger. I think that Shep was like she's a gold digger, Like she saw someone more famous with more money than I have, and that's where she went. I think that that was his way of kind of slighting her. Also, were you not fully expecting her to be there? I thought she was going to show up.
Speaker 2: I did think she was going to show up. She did send him a text message, I think, and before the reunion and basically said I didn't ask for this or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the famous quote from reality television that no one's ever said, I.
Speaker 2: Don't I didn't ask for this, as you sign a waiver and here I am, oh Sienna, we're not buying that you did ask for this. You reached out to him through Rayah, you got yourself on the show, they came to your hometown, and now you're just embarrassed because she was you know, maybe maybe i'd like Shep. She's like, I reached out to the wrong guy. I should have reached out to somebody else on that cast exactly. Hee may. So then we get into Molly and Shep's relationship. They kissed at the season finale a couple times, and they hung out afterwards. They had fun together. They did do more than just kiss, obviously, and they to her about it. Yeah, but it never went any further than that, which surprised me. Well, Chef's the boy though, after his heart being broken that he's like, maybe I need to change my ways. I know, I'm just kind of hoping because I really like Molly.
Speaker 3: Oh. I love Molly too, And I think that in her mind she was okay with it too. She was like, yeah, it happened twice, not mad about it. I'm happy for her. She find me. She her dry spell was too, but it was with SHEP. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it was with Shep.
Speaker 2: But it didn't go anywhere. So shocker. JT and Benita's relationship was one that surprised all of us. I think there was a lot of rumors about it, basically saying that it was fake, and Venita was having no part of it. So after filming Rap, they began dating Andy Ess who knew about this, and only a handful of cast members like raise their hand, like we knew about it. Like a lot of people speculated the relationship was fake, and Venita said to those people that they can off. But even though they were in a relationship, they never had sex. She said, they only I think that's weird. Well, she's so into him, but.
Speaker 3: Why would they not. I don't think it's a relationship. It at our age. If not sleeping together, that's a friendship that you kind of make out sometimes. Like it's just weird they're making they're blowing up this relationship. It's like a fake relationship to me, I think I agree with it.
Speaker 2: So you see where the Okay, So I get you're saying, so they're saying, well, she's saying, yes it was bop. We had a relationship, but it wasn't really that serious of relationship. For one, he had a girlfriend and two like they they but this girl is so into him. I'm just looking her like, what is wrong with you? It's weird.
Speaker 3: She's like in the dressing room during break fixing him a drink and like do you like it?
Speaker 2: I'm like, what are you doing? You look desperate.
Speaker 3: It's so weird. I don't think anyone in the cast like understands it either. I'm very confused by it. Yeah, of all people, he's just not one that I would hang my hat on.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, but JT says Vannita knew about the girlfriend off camera, however, he still chose to spend time with her. So, if anything, JT's the dog because he did have a girlfriend and he was making out with Anita.
Speaker 3: Right and I and people should be more mad at him than Nnita. But Vanita's getting a little bit of online hate like she's the other woman and basically a homewrecker, and it's like, okay, first off, they didn't sleep together. Secondly, like it's it's really on him. He's the person that owes his girlfriend something.
Speaker 2: Somehow he still thinks he's the victim in this situation. Yes, Delulu again, Delulu again.
Speaker 3: Wait, why do you think that we're not seeing these other relationships on camera, Like we're not seeing JT's we're not seeing Austin's girlfriend, We're not seeing Taylor's boyfriend.
Speaker 2: I mean, like there obviously after this season things need to change. They need to either change the cast up, give him ultimatum. You have to show. Yeah, you know, if you have somebody serious in your life, we want to see it. But I don't know. I think that there's going to be a big shake up on that cast.
Speaker 3: But I agree, I hope that there is. There should be, And people are like, no, please know Thomas Rabinall. I'm like, okay, well, if you hate good television, then fine. I mean they need to bring him back. Sorry. I live for a villain. I love a good villain like that is entertainment.
Speaker 2: You're welcome, and it's not easy being the villain. It's not easy to the villain because you get a lot of shit and you have to have thick skin.
Speaker 3: But you, I know, but you're so good at it. I don't think you're a villain because I know you personally and I think, yeah, yeah, I just.
Speaker 2: Like to tell the truth. So the timeline of the events is confusing, so Vanina decides to break it all down. Venina came back from Europe in September and JT let her know that he and his girlfriend were no longer together. So the two of them were, so he lied, we're going out on dates practically every single day, trying to figure out if they wanted to be boyfriend and girlfriend. Then the teaser drops in JT's ex girlfriend is in Venida's DMS, calling her a rat. Vnita asked JT to do something about it, but he wouldn't. Then when she realized she needed to pump the breaks, that's when she's like, I can't do this anymore. So if they weren't together anymore, this girlfriend, why is she in Vanita's DM's calling her a rat?
Speaker 3: She probably maybe the girlfriend thought that the reason that they broke up was because of Vanita, and it very well could have been. But again that's not.
Speaker 2: Maybe they didn't break up. Maybe they didn't break up because jabe JT claims that she got him. Uh JT claims she goes to him for a week and it hurt his feelings. Bevanita says he should have reached out, and JT says he did. Bevanita leaves the stage, grabs her phone and proves him wrong, but didn't. Somewhere in here, JT's posted a picture of his girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like a week, like because the Nita stopped talking to him for like a week, and then he posted a picture she actually she said it was maybe the day after. I don't remember. The timelining was kind of weird, but yeah, and then he was just like, oh, here she is. I guess they were back together. And Nina's like, what the hell? The whole thing is confusing.
Speaker 2: Why is not she? I was going to ask you, It is so confusing. And I I.
Speaker 3: Feel like Nita's a very smart girl, and I feel like she's too. She's above this, Like we said this before. I don't understand what JT has. It's not like she's getting some good, you know, because they're not having sex.
Speaker 2: I think this was all fake.
Speaker 3: It has to be right, Like, I'm just.
Speaker 2: Thinking about it and the breakdown and the girlfriend and.
Speaker 3: Because the fights don't make sense and whenever she's like really yelling at him on stage. She looks really pissed and she's grabbing her phone the whole thing. And then the very next scene she's like fixing him a drink and smiling with him, and.
Speaker 2: Then he's like, do you want my diabetes? Do you want my sugar?
Speaker 3: Love?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, you're trying to kill me. I'm like, oh god, can you just She's like, I'll get you something else. You want something else.
Speaker 3: I'm like done with those two.
Speaker 2: None of this makes any sense. You're so mad, you run, you get your phone, you say all these things, and you go run into his dressing room and try to help them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's it's fake.
Speaker 2: Fight stage well, we go on to part two of the reunion. Vanita has her phone and starts reading the text between her and JT. JT tried reaching out once after Vanita said she needed time, and then he stopped. But the day after he reached out is when he posted a picture of him and his girlfriend on Instagram. Despite all the drama, Jtmvina could both they just both want to be friends again. And I'm like, oh god.
Speaker 3: Oh well, Andy asked her, do you want to still be friends with him. She said yes. He said, do you want to date him? She's like, yeah, maybe, I'm like.
Speaker 2: After all that, whatever, that's their deal. We get into some of the crazy conspiracy throughout the season. Despite JT's speculation, Madison and Austin did not match polka dots to the horse race? Are we really talking about this like it's between the ten year montage and talking about poka dot outfits. I just feel like this show needs help.
Speaker 3: It really does. And you know, Leva announced that she left the show, and I was just like, I think that Leva left because it's just gotten so boring.
Speaker 2: A has jumped the shark.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everyone's desperately trying to make television. It's all fake. You can tell. It's just. Yeah, it's gone.
Speaker 2: Les said that Austin cheated on his girlfriend. She clarifies that she did not say cheated, but did apologize to Austin off camera. Craig, these are all the conspiracies, Craig claimed JT called Miss Patricia bitch. Andy tells them this was not found on camera. Miss Patricia even made an Instagram post that said she no longer believed JT called her that, and that episode shep says that ninety percent of what Craig claims JT said that day is correct. After watching this, do you think JT actually said it?
Speaker 3: Don't, I don't. I don't at all. They would have aared it. They would have Yeah, they would have found the footage for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Then then Craig claimed on What Happens Live that he never lied on camera and stands by that. Howard Bravo created a montage of all the time they caught him lying. Bravo didn't just watch catch Craig lying. He gave I mean, they gave us his greatest hits. Like, yeah, I'm still confused. Is he attorney or not an attorney? I'm so confused. Did he take the bar? Not take the bar?
Speaker 3: I thought he did take the bar and he and he passed, and he's just not a lawyer. I'm pretty sure, because I think it was like working at a law firm. But I don't know if he was like a lawyer.
Speaker 2: I mean, the questions were then, like I took the bar, no, I was one credit short of graduating and all this stuff, and I'm like, but Craig won't admit to any of the lies. Austin holds Craig an embellisher, so a difference between a liar and a bellisher.
Speaker 3: Austin's being kind. Also the whole thing where Andy was like, raise your hand if you've been like attacked by Craig or if you're scared of Craig and everyone, I thought it was gonna be this whole thing where everyone's just like, oh my god, Craig did this. He did this. It was kind of just like a flop.
Speaker 2: Like, but why would they be afraid of him?
Speaker 3: I guess he just they said he gets angry, and I'm like, okay, I mean I thought she I think shep gets more pissed than Craig, But I don't know. I didn't really understand any of it.
Speaker 2: So backstage, Miss Patricia shows up. This is the very first reunion she's attendant. I did not know that. Yeah, and she's like, and this will be the last.
Speaker 3: She's like, they need me to save this reunion. So she showed up. She looked fabulous. Yeah, I don't really know why she was there.
Speaker 2: Bravo pulled out all the punches, were like, who else can we get? Is there any little dogs we can bring on? Do we need to I mean a shark tooth Sienna, like, just we need to get more because this reunion is not going to be good.
Speaker 3: Honestly, the only thing that I would have loved to happen on the reunions for Sianna to show up. That's they should have done that, They should have paid her to like show up.
Speaker 2: But it kind of made me feel like Patricia's showing up was is this the end? Because not only did you know she show up for the first time, Annie takes us down at a memory lane of over ten years ago. When Southern Charm first started, Miss Patt did not want to do the show at all originally, but Whitney convinced her. The locals used to hate it, calling charmagandon Charmagandon, What does that like?
Speaker 3: Armageddon? CHARMI geddon Oh.
Speaker 2: God, I get okay today, But now people love it. I don't have everybody's loving it right now. Whitney thinks he deserves a cut of the tourism profits that come to Charleston. Now that is so Whitney and recent watch Haubin's Life, Ms pat said that page was always mean to Craig. Now this is a different perspective. And she sees things like maybe you know, when the cameras aren't rolling. She got some backlash, but she stands by it. Page was dismissive and the way she spoke to Craig was borderline rude.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the thing, audience. The audience always has said that Miss Patricia is sort of like a Lisa vander Pump. She always like, she will make excuses for the boys, and she's for the boys, and she's not really for the girls. So I think that people didn't like when she said that about Page.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I get that right.
Speaker 3: I think that it's maybe Paige is just a very sarcastic person and her tone can seem like dismissive, but it's just she's funny. I think that's just like her humor.
Speaker 2: She was also over Craig. Let's be honest, she was over it.
Speaker 3: I mean maybe she paid her dues for three years.
Speaker 2: You watch Summerhouse, you watch this show. You put two and two together and it comes out no, a big fat no.
Speaker 3: I mean, people are allowed to break up. I don't know why everyone is so up in arms about this. I'm just like, yeah, like, either they were gonna get married or break up. That's just one of the two things that's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: So Mollie and Sally made their Southern Charm debut this season. Mollie says Charleston was with garbage men Peter Pans who suck at life. I'm like that. That's that's a mouthful sucking life. As she sits next to chef, You're right. She was also very open about her body image issues. Since Whitney's horrible comment about the cupcake, he has sense apologized to Molly as he should. Sally gives us some clarification around her job. She guides the robot during surgery along with the surgeon.
Speaker 3: That's really cool.
Speaker 2: That is very cool.
Speaker 3: She's a catch.
Speaker 2: She is a catch. She has her hair darker. Is her hair darker?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think she different. Yeah, she looks good.
Speaker 2: Do you think that Mollie and Sally were a good addition.
Speaker 3: I do. I want to see more of Sally though, Yeah. I would like to see more about her work stuff too.
Speaker 2: You know what doesn't want to see more of Sally? That's Taylor.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, they are I need to see I need to see more of that. I haed each other and I want to see it.
Speaker 2: I need to play out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they definitely need to start. Like you said, you said this multiple times that I completely agree with you. You said that you want to see more of like the girls going out to clubs and like drinking and having fun. We don't. We didn't get to see any of that, so weird. They're just not filming the right stuff.
Speaker 2: It's guy heavy. It's all about the guys. It's very little to do with the girls, right, and I need to see more. Then we get into Taylor and Sally's overlapping relationship. Sally tells us about her one night stan with Shep and how she kicked him out at two am because she was ashamed. Taylor wasn't. Taylor wasn't bothered by them hooking up. She was bothered by Sally saying SHEP was obsessed with her. Would that comment bother you? Yeah, I mean more than the actual hookup.
Speaker 3: No, I think the whole thing would bother me. I'm the kind of person that, yeah, I don't want to see like my exes after a certain well now I'm mary care But like if I were in that position, I wouldn't want to see it. I would be upset.
Speaker 2: But do you think Taylor is jealous of Sally and is secretly still in love with shep?
Speaker 3: Yes, I do. And I think that Sally has a lot going on and she has a great job, and I feel like Taylor doesn't have a lot going on and she's envious.
Speaker 2: Do you think Taylor's going to be back?
Speaker 3: They need to just move her to Southern hospitality, have her bartend or do whatever.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've never seen that show.
Speaker 3: I've watched a little bit of it, and I think I'm going to get back because everyone says it's amazing. But yeah, I don't think that we need to see Taylor to be honest.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm going to need to tune into that show. So Sally and Andrew the you know fabio with the long blonde hair, they are no longer together. But then she also kind of like says he's weird and all this stuff, and I'm like, Okay, that's not necessary. Can't we just say we're no longer together? Taylor and Gaston are still together after a year and a half, despite all the negative things that people are constantly saying about him. Taylor and Sally go at it when Gaston is brought up like this is the part where she just can't let go. Taylor thinks Sally infilterated the friend group and tried to leverage off of Taylor's fractured relationships. Do you believe that.
Speaker 3: I don't think that it was on purpose, but I do. But I do think that I don't think that a lot of the people loved Taylor. I don't think Madison's super close to her, and I don't think she has a lot of friends in the group, so it wasn't hard to fracture.
Speaker 2: I don't think Taylor enjoys being on the show. She just seems like she was just like there, and it was like she was annoyed. Yeah, and we didn't really get to see her laughing and having fun too much.
Speaker 3: It was just always like she was just around. And then she was just like arguing with Sally every once in a while, and she's clearly jealous.
Speaker 2: And I think she wasn't in a good place this year. And sometimes you're not in a good place and you got a film like she's just like why am I here?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And now she's saying that she might be getting married to Gaston, so who knows. I mean, I need to see that. I need to see that. Yeah, I want to see about their relationship. I don't know what he does for a living. I know nothing about this guy. I could probably not even pick him up and pick him out in a lineup, like yeah, yep.
Speaker 2: So Taylor doesn't think they'll ever be friends because she believes they're going to get married. So if they're married, they can't be friends because she used to date him. Is that what she's insinuating, I guess because she feels like Sally has a problem with her and guest On being together, and so if they're together, then they'll never be friends.
Speaker 3: They'll never be friends. So those two cannot be on the same show together. It's just it's boring to watch. I don't want to see the comments.
Speaker 2: You have ever been friends with somebody where you dated their boyfriend that they're currently with. Nah?
Speaker 3: No, I don't think so. But I'm not like a But I don't go after my friend's boyfriends. I've never done that.
Speaker 2: Never, No, I've never done that.
Speaker 3: Suites.
Speaker 2: Finally, we get more in depth with Craig and Page's breakup and even calls Paige his queen bee. Craig caught a lot of flak for prioritizing his business over friendship. Paige wanted Craig to buy her a ring, so he had one made in New York City. He's going to bring the ring back to the jewelers since he doesn't regift jewelry like shep does. That was hilarious. I mean, that's kind of hard. Do you either have to sell it or I mean, obviously they're not getting back together. Austin went on Watch Happins Live and said he believes Page has moved on and Craig knows about it. Paige responds to Austin's claim, clarifying that she never cheated on Craig and Craig is a one that asked her not to say anything about the breakup publicly.
Speaker 3: I believe that, uh huh.
Speaker 2: Craig on File Oh, Craig unfollowed Kyle and Amanda because they criticized the way Craig was handling the breakup. I don't I didn't see Craig do anything shady about the breakup. Maybe I missed it, but.
Speaker 3: I think he probably just didn't want her to announce it because again, he was hoping for her to change her mind and whenever you say it, you put it out there, then it's done and you can't take it back. So I think that that's probably where his motive was. It wasn't to be shady, it was just because he really loved her and wanted her back. It's kind of sad.
Speaker 2: I wonder what's gonna happen. Is it gonna just end like this? Do you think that they'll go and date other people and then maybe they can rekindle. I mean, I'm curious to see. I don't think this is over her. I think something gonna happen.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I see Page with like a hot NFL football player, Like I totally see her with someone like that in the sports industry, Like, yeah, I yes for her. Craig, Yeah, apparently he's dating some like Instagram model ish type girl.
Speaker 2: I saw that. Yeah, I don't know, it was Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I think that I don't know. I don't think they'll get back together. I think it's done.
Speaker 2: We'll see, but Page has I mean, I think we they're both on the Bravo universe, and I think like their pasts are going to cross somehow and we're going to get more Page and Craig stuff. Even if it's not like a getting back together, it's it's their their pasts are going to cross on on some form. They'll probably hook up, like they're going to be on stage at Bravo Con. Something's gonna happen. But Page has cut Craig completely off since the breakup. Craig hasn't started dating or he he said at the time, he hasn't started get dating again. But now we know that we've seen him with somebody, And he was on Watcher Hoppins Live recently and he said that, you know, he has started dating somebody.
Speaker 3: See. I thought that was a little harsh. When Craig said that she will not take us phone calls after since the breakup, and I'm like, wow, I mean I envy that personality because I will always take a phone call, like and I am the kind of person I feel marsh.
Speaker 2: But when you don't take a phone call from somebody, it's like, why did something happen that bad?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, it makes you feel bad, And so I do feel bad for him. Whenever he said that, I was like, Damn, that's really harsh.
Speaker 2: Do you think they'll have Craig at the Summerhouse reunion at the Summerhouse reunion. Uh, oh, that would be good.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I would love that. Yeah, I don't know. He has a lot of beef with Kyle, so possibly.
Speaker 2: Well, clearly he unfollowed him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And there is competing like drink Seltzer companies, and so there's just like a lot business wise too.
Speaker 2: So Craig, Austin and Shepp's friendship has been a bit rocky this season. When Craig saw Austin and Shepp talking badly about him behind his back, he was shocked. Austin mits that he's terrified of Craig sometimes because of his temper. Andy asked if anyone else is scared of Craig, and practically in the entire cast raised their hand. Now, so, in the past, because you've been a longtime viewer of this show, did he have outbursts and screen and yelling and.
Speaker 3: A little whenever he was really drunk? But they all did? I think that Shep was way more mean than Craig, and a lot of it Shep was being mean to Craig. So yeah, maybe in the past, whenever he was wasted, he did. I think that he just like you know, and also he probably the edge is a little on because he's not drinking now, so he's a little big maybe quick to anger.
Speaker 2: Well. Craig criticized Austin for showing up to the podcast hungover and zannied out. Austin says he doesn't have a xanax problem and claims Craig says these things to make him look like the bad guy. Rod can't attest that. Austin complains about Craig's superiority complex. Austin and Craig have come really far, and they did come to an understanding of the Bahamas. Everyone loves Craig and Austin's relationship and they want to see them happy again. Now do they still? They don't have the podcast anymore, right? Did he ever buy him out? Do you ever get closure?
Speaker 3: I'm not exactly sure about that. I never listened to it. I know that they were doing a tour. I think that they're what's going to happen is that they're going to resurrect the podcast now that he's not with Paige. I think that they should do that again, bring it back, pillows and beer, cute name. They were going on tour and stuff and doing that. They should do that again now do you think.
Speaker 2: That Craig feels superior to Austin?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do. I you do. Like Craig is getting a little bit of a big head with his whole like Martha's male Martha Stewart thing. I think that he has a lot going on. And then he had this hot girlfriend who was super successful and famous, and you know, he got a little bit of a big head. And the drinking thing. Whenever he's like judging Austin for drinking, and Craig even admitted it. He was like, uh, I get angry when Austin drinks. Why Why?
Speaker 2: Because he can't act like that anymore, I guess. But Chef sends him off with some words of wisdom and congratulates everyone on ten seasons of Southern Charm, and that's how it ends. So it was it's over, guys, it's over. I don't know what's gonna happen next season, but I hope that they can fix it.
Speaker 3: I'm really sad. Yeah, I really really had high expectations. When I saw that they were bringing new people in. I thought it was gonna be a lot of drama. I wanted to see the relationships that those people had. I think there needs to be a shake up. Taylor needs to go. I wonder what they're going to do with Craig. I mean, I guess he has to stay.
Speaker 2: I think Craig is going to recreate himself now. He's going to come back and be like, I'm not going to be that whipped guy that I was last season. I'm going to be strong. I'm going to be dating. I'm going to be with my I'm going to be with my bros. I'm gonna I just feel like he's going to change.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hope. So. I want him to get back with Austin and I like those two together. I think that's a good dynamic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the three Stooges.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was kidding.
Speaker 2: But that's it. Guys, Thanks for tuning in. It was great to see you. Thank you so much for stepping in for Teddy. She really appreciates it.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 2: I still need your prayers and if you haven't gotten us weekly, go get it out on stands. She really is raw and breaks it down and let you guys know how.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to read that. Yeah, and we're praying for for sure.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Bill, all right, Yeah, thank you, bye bye,