Speaker 1: Do you remember the Microsoft zoom zo If you don't remember, it was Microsoft's answer to the Apple iPod, and it was supposed to be the next biggest thing. It was supposed to crush the iPod and be the biggest listening device. Every wrong. They were very wrong. Yeah, yeah, kind of. It was a little more boxy.
Speaker 2: It was just the nerdier They tried, though, they did try.
Speaker 1: And I asked the question because there's a thread going viral of people listing the things that were once hyped up to be the next biggest thing but then flopped right on their faces.
Speaker 3: You're so right, this is inspirational. Actually what Yeah, because if your thing is a flop, just keep going.
Speaker 1: Okay, you have to fail in order to succeed. Yes, and there's some companies that have failed big time, Yes, even when they were already successful, like Microsoft trying to create the zoom. So let's go over some of the high lights from people sharing the things that were hyped up so much to be the next biggest thing in the world and then flopped on their faces.
Speaker 3: The seg oh didn't they ban that because people were like taking them right off the cliffs.
Speaker 1: What I think people were like accidentally going off of cliffs and things.
Speaker 2: I think they were. Are those like the hoverboards.
Speaker 3: They're the ones that you would stand up on and it was like one wheel and it would just go.
Speaker 1: The only way to see them now is on mall cops, right, and some parking attendance right. Segus, I see them in the movies. Yes, I wanted a segue though I still want to segue.
Speaker 4: Who didn't Why? I didn't know why that failed so hard? And I think it's just because.
Speaker 3: Say, I really think it was now that I'm remembering correctly, because they used to do segu tours, like in the city.
Speaker 2: You would see people just like mind up rowing around on.
Speaker 5: This.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the city staff. Like in Hawaii they did it too, They had a segue tour. But then they're going off clips.
Speaker 1: So yeah, going over a thread that is going viral of people sharing the most hyped up things ever that fell on their faces.
Speaker 2: VR.
Speaker 1: They kept trying to make it happen, but it's never gone mainstream.
Speaker 2: But isn't it done? Not really? Yeah yet?
Speaker 3: At least are there those gaming places that they have the VR they do and those are fun.
Speaker 1: I've been to a couple of those are cool, but I still think it's really not mainstream.
Speaker 4: It's just so inaccessible. But then the people who do have it aren't really great ambassadors because you like, I don't want to be anything like that person. So it's just like, again, I don't know why this word's my buzzword for today, but the nerds took it, and then everyone they want to do one is taking off those augmented reality right, which is where you can see the real world and this other world at the same time that's taking off. So it's like a half step between virtual reality and the real world.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't even know what the meataglasses. For example, I just.
Speaker 3: Remember when my friend got her V her VR goggles or whatever. Yeah, she would use him to work out because she's like, yeah, then I could like play games and I'd be working out of my living.
Speaker 2: Like she was in her room.
Speaker 1: Just speaking of meadowglasses. The metaverse. Everybody was talking about the metaverse. I was learning to think about it so long.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about that last weekend. I was like, where did it go? What is it doing? Is it's still there? There was a whole money what is it?
Speaker 3: Well, it's actually really kind of scary because I have a family member that bought a lot of property in the metaverse really like with real money, and nobody knows where that is. Now there's stuff going on with it. So I know for a while it was hyped to be the next thing to invest in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people were saying by property in the metaverse, right, and so I still thought did too.
Speaker 2: He had a whole town in the metaphorse.
Speaker 3: For him, that's just like a game he paid for, but like for real people that were trying to invest in it at money.
Speaker 2: But isn't it like Minecraft, Like if it's a metaverse, I can just keep making more. I don't know how it works. I really don't either.
Speaker 3: I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Well they took that, Bryan, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Threads Yeah, Instagram, it was supposer place Twitter or x and now it's just a lot of engagement fishing.
Speaker 2: I guess nobody uses story.
Speaker 1: I know it popped up on my Instagram one time when it first started, and it was like you had to have it, So I was like okay, and then I went to it once and that's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mine like automatically posts on to threads. But just when it started, every he's like quick. You got to get on threads. It's the next big thing.
Speaker 2: If you want to blow up and go viral, you've got to get on threads. I think that was bratt.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 4: I don't think I ever said it was going to go viral. I don't believe in the concept of viral unless you're talking about the Jubile show, TikTok about joble Dot show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's definitely gone viral. But threads is a weird Like I didn't have.
Speaker 4: A picture to take, so so I'm going to describe what the picture I would have taken was from Instagram, Like there's like a weird and then there's also like sign up for my newsletter energy.
Speaker 2: The whole time, it is very much.
Speaker 4: The spammy weird I'm better than you, but not providing any more value than Twitter type.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like people are sharing the things that were hyped up like crazy but then fell on their faces.
Speaker 2: The uh oh, Google glasses is on the list. I forgot those were a thing.
Speaker 1: Me too, and I wanted to get something really bad. I don't even know about them. I just was like, that sounds cool.
Speaker 2: I surprised you didn't. That feels right up your hollur.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 2: They remind me of the Tony Stark glasses. They were expensive though, they were like three thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're very expensive. Don't we know somebody that got them. Didn't Eric, our agent get a pair.
Speaker 2: I believe he probably would. I feel like he was a meeting with us.
Speaker 3: Google glasses, Yeah, yes, he has something something a Google glass.
Speaker 2: There's another classy glasses Apple.
Speaker 4: Apple has one that's sort of like that, and then also the Meta glasses, which is the cheaper, like you can get those like three hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: I think those do pretty well. Yeah, they saw those at Best Buying stuff.
Speaker 2: Reasonable.
Speaker 1: The ray bands though, another thing that was super hyped up but fell on its face. Google Plus it was supposed to be the Facebook to killer. Remember that it was supposed to take down Facebook.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I still remember the email.
Speaker 4: Ye hey listen, we're not going to do this anymore.
Speaker 2: Essentially, they were like, we're done with this. Google does that.
Speaker 1: They come out with some things that if you need proof that you have to fail in order to succeed Google, it's constantly failing.
Speaker 4: Thousands of projects they put out and then never.
Speaker 1: Make it, like, here's our new AI all right. It is no longer available online. You can download the app.
Speaker 2: I guess it doesn't hurt them though. They're still Google. So really this is very inspiring.
Speaker 4: Wle thing called Google Reader which you could put links to your favorite news websites and it would aggregate all of it and put it all in one thing.
Speaker 2: That one day they were just like, we're done with this. Yeah, I know everyone was mad. They're like, we don't like it.
Speaker 1: Well, really, number one thing on the list that people are sharing of things that were over hyped but then fell on their faces.
Speaker 2: Crystal pepsi, clear pepsi. That was a great mixer. It's another jubile phone frame.
Speaker 8: Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello, Yes, Hello, my name is tit Thibodeaux.
Speaker 1: I'm calling from customer service and I was looking for our customer pocket requested call back.
Speaker 9: Yeah, this is Parker. I've been trying to call you guys all week.
Speaker 2: Well, Hello, how you doing poker? What can I help you with?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 9: So, I literally have this Mac subscription. I've tried to get rid of it so many times. I was on the phone three times this week alone, Okay, and for some reason, I just it just keeps hitting my account, hitting my account, hitting my credit card.
Speaker 8: It won't go away.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's got frustrating.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry about this, but you know what, Pauca, We've got a better option here. We're very excited about it. Customers are raving about our new AI customer service agent. Can be done super easy with him, and I will just transferver to that right now. You get it all handled in a matter of one second.
Speaker 9: Nope, I really good.
Speaker 1: Hello. This is Ai L. I'm at your service to help you with whatever you need.
Speaker 7: Hi.
Speaker 1: Hello, this is AI L. I'm the customer service representative who can help you with any of your customer issues.
Speaker 9: Okay, cancel my Mac subscription. Cancel my Mac subscription.
Speaker 2: Got it.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, the records don't match. According to my records, your name is Parker.
Speaker 7: Agent Agent Agent.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, can you repeat that?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 2: This AI L. Hello?
Speaker 9: You useless? You're useless, aiol.
Speaker 1: According to our records, your name is Parker, not Max.
Speaker 3: Go ahead.
Speaker 9: Parker wants to cancel Max subscription.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can help you with that. What seems to be the problem with.
Speaker 7: Max cancel cancel it.
Speaker 1: From the sounds of things, it looks like you want to buffer buffering, buffering, buffy fl maxscription.
Speaker 9: Cancel Max.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: Normally these things don't happen, but Ail just had a malfunction and had to buffer a little bit.
Speaker 2: What was the problem.
Speaker 9: Again, customer service?
Speaker 7: Bring me back to agent.
Speaker 9: I'm done with AI.
Speaker 2: Al no more.
Speaker 9: AI.
Speaker 2: OL got it from the sounds of things. It sounds like you want to be.
Speaker 8: Stupid buffering agent.
Speaker 9: I'm done, Ail, I'm done, no more AI out buffering.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry. That's embarrassing. I'm not sure if you noticed, but I had a buffering issue. What was the problem again?
Speaker 9: I did notice, I noticed, AL, and I want to talk to customer service.
Speaker 1: Great, you are talking to customer services, says says.
Speaker 2: Buffer buffer buffer AILF.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry about this. It seems that I'm buffering a lot. But I can help you with whatever you need. What was the issue again?
Speaker 9: Cancel Max sub script.
Speaker 1: It sounds like you want to call a pharmacy to make a prescription request.
Speaker 9: How you're see it, I'm done. Let me talk to customer service a real person.
Speaker 8: I'm all done. I'm all sad.
Speaker 2: It sounds like AI. It sounds like we might be in a fight.
Speaker 9: Yeah, We're in a massive fight. Ani fight Meil. We're in a big fight, and you talk to customer service because we're in.
Speaker 2: A big fight.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can help you with that. Ail doesn't want to fight with anybody. It sounds like you'd like to speak to a real person.
Speaker 8: Correct.
Speaker 1: That hurts Ail's feelings, because Ail considers himself a real person.
Speaker 9: No, you're a robot and you're the worst robot I've ever talked to ever.
Speaker 2: Buffer, you're kidding me right now.
Speaker 3: Hey, this is actually Jewel from the Jewel Show doing a phone brank on you.
Speaker 2: Parker. Your wife set you up. I'm sorry what it's a joke.
Speaker 1: She said that, even having issues with the cable company, wanted to mess with you, and.
Speaker 9: Everyone just heard what I just Yes, I really would put it past the cable company to have technology.
Speaker 10: Wake up every morning with jewbile phone franks. We say mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 2: All right now, sign Forna was trending. Did you watch the Academy Awards last night?
Speaker 3: Yes, Honora cleaned up, which actually was quite surprising to a lot of people. If you haven't seen it, I do highly recommend it, but probably don't watch it. With your mom like I did, because there's a lot of.
Speaker 2: Ye would you think that's a good idea. I think it's dop as as an independent film too.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes it was, But I don't know there's necessarily controversial because I think a lot of people are excited for the actress Mikey Madison, who won Best Actress, but it got taken away from Demi Moore for her substance run.
Speaker 2: But everybody did good. We did get taken away. She didn't get.
Speaker 4: It well, I know, but it's not like they handed it to her and they were like not anymore.
Speaker 2: Those aren't my words.
Speaker 3: It was just kind of the one that everybody's saying she took it away from Demi and making it dramatic. Why are they gonna say that, like it's why can't you like they just be happy for the person who win, And I'm sure Demy is happy.
Speaker 2: Kind of she looked like she was.
Speaker 1: They showed her in the crowd and she was like, you know, but she could have been just being nice, but she looked like she was genuinely happy for the woman who won the Best Actress.
Speaker 3: Mikey was kind of Mikey Madison, Yeah, she's super young. This is like her big five. Yeah, this is her big breakout kind of role. Which is interesting though, because that particular movie does have a lot of intimate scenes in it because it involves sexert. Yeah, but there's a new conversation that's going around in Hollywood right now, and I'm kind of curious to your opinion. It started on a podcast, but they're asking if actors are actually truly brave for doing those types of scenes in movies now because old school actors like Rob Low or whatever is saying that it was mandatory for his day. They had something called page seventy three role, So when you would go and read a script, you would just go ahead and flash ahead to page seventy three to see if you would have to be nude in any scenes.
Speaker 2: Oh interesting, Yeah, I thought that was interesting too.
Speaker 3: But now because movies like the one that Nicole Kidman was in, Baby Girl, this one, Anora, and a lot, I feel like there are still a lot of intimate scenes, but they're saying that they're kind of dying and people are saying that it's considered brave for taking your clothes off in a movie. I don't care what anybody says or what year you did that. Yes, it is brave to take your clothes off. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Camera. I don't agree. I don't think it is.
Speaker 4: We take our clothes off on camera in our bathrooms all the time and have been for ten years taking selfie shipping them out across the world.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's brave anymore.
Speaker 4: I think it's more brave to say no, really, I think it's more brave to do with the I always forget her name, but the person who played the Mother Dragon Queens and Game of Thrones.
Speaker 2: So no, yeah, I'm not doing it anymore.
Speaker 1: I think it would be more brave if they made it more realistic. Yeah, shirts on, socks.
Speaker 2: Socks on, for sure. The svender's dangling very boring.
Speaker 1: Sometimes, you know, sometimes sometimes good, but most of the time just kind of like robotic, you know, like if it's a married couple on you. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's only really good in like the six inches around your head where you're like, you know.
Speaker 1: That's one way to look at it. I'm woddling around like move this way, move this way, Sorry about that, you're.
Speaker 2: Leg sorry about your head? Your head?
Speaker 3: Wow, I think it's vulnerable, and I do see it as brave. If you're willing to let a camera and whatever HD zoo men and all of your pores on every part of your body, that's pretty intense.
Speaker 2: If they use a body double, which of them do? Okay, well, then that is not brave. Okay, all right, just I was just trying to see where.
Speaker 3: The lie the body double's life is to be hot.
Speaker 8: Faces.
Speaker 3: I just want to be good. I want to be somebody's butt double. I want to be somebody's butt double so bad.
Speaker 2: You submit your on whatever? Yeah, how do you submit to be a butt double?
Speaker 11: Ill?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what's trending.
Speaker 10: First Day follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates Law dot com.
Speaker 1: Aaron is on the phone today for a first date follow up and he's getting ghosted by Lilah. So in a few minutes we're gonna call her see if she'll tell that's why she's gohoting him, and maybe get him another date if he still wants one. Aaron, before we talk about your date, how long has it been since you heard from Lyla?
Speaker 8: It's been like two weeks now, So what is it.
Speaker 2: About Lila after two weeks that makes you want to get a hold of her now.
Speaker 12: Well, I mean I've been thinking about her ever since our date. You know, we met on a dating app and I was excited to meet up with her because we both like adventure outdoors.
Speaker 13: You know, I saw her photos.
Speaker 12: On the app and she was climbing. I like climbing. So on the first date, we decided to go on a hike and you know, with a gorgeous lookout at the top of this hike that I know, and we would have you know, it was kind of cute.
Speaker 8: On the day.
Speaker 12: We'd have little competitions to see who could kind of like, you know, race the.
Speaker 8: Other, who could climb faster.
Speaker 12: And at the top, I had a bottled prosecco share for both of us.
Speaker 2: Oh oh that's cool. I don't know, this feels like a jewbill date, race each other and then drink.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 12: I just really enjoyed it, and we had the drinks we headed.
Speaker 8: Back to our cars.
Speaker 12: But then after that, I haven't heard from her, and so I I've been thinking about her, and I've texted her a couple of times. Nothing too you know, repetitive or what have you.
Speaker 8: But yeah, I haven't heard from her. So I'm wondering what's up.
Speaker 3: Is there anything that might have happened on the date that could be the reason why she's not hitting you back?
Speaker 12: Not really part of me. I'm a little bit nervous that. You know.
Speaker 8: There was one point when I.
Speaker 12: Was hiking and you know, trying to race up in front of her that.
Speaker 8: It was it was a little bit difficult.
Speaker 12: I had to stretch a little bit and I farted a little.
Speaker 8: And I was I was in front of her. Not not like it wasn't a big fart. It wasn't loud. I don't think it was. It was that bad.
Speaker 12: But yeah, I don't know if I could exactly smell it.
Speaker 8: I don't know if she could.
Speaker 2: But maybe that's kind of mortifying. Actually, yeah, that could be. You know, did she say anything about it? Yeah?
Speaker 12: No, And that's like one of the things is that we you know, we hit it off very well. I thought it was really rare to find a woman that's, you know, just very authentic. She wasn't arrogant, she wasn't full of herself at all. She's a great listener and she just great storytellers. It was amazing aid to listen to or tell all these all these tales of different adventures he's had, and so no, I don't think she would be the type to be that standoffish about it.
Speaker 8: If that was the case, I really don't know.
Speaker 1: And then I'm trying to play it off at all, you know, like there's a weird tree around here, it smells weird.
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 12: I was just trying to be coy and just not say.
Speaker 2: Yeah that yeah, probably would you really go somebody if they tooted? No, I think I would either just for one too.
Speaker 3: No, But if they're doing it repeatedly, you know, maybe yeah, because that's just a little dis yeah, like step out of the room.
Speaker 8: We were outdoors. So I'm hoping it was just the one toute.
Speaker 12: I don't exactly recall because I was so flustered by that first one.
Speaker 2: No, flustered by the first one. It could have been a rampage of two.
Speaker 3: You don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, then I could see you all right, man, Well we'll try to figure it out for.
Speaker 8: You, Okay, I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Well, play a song, come back and then call her see if you tell us why she's ghosting you, and maybe get you another date.
Speaker 8: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, get your first Day follow up, Next.
Speaker 10: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 1: If you're just joining us for today's first date follow up. Aaron is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Lilah. So we're about to call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and hopefully get him another date because he definitely wants to see her again. Before we do that, though, Aaron, why don't you refresh everybody's memory about your date with Lilah.
Speaker 12: Yeah, went up on a hike, a little bit of climbing head prosecco at the top of the hike, and I'm worried that maybe she's ghosting me because I might have tooted a little.
Speaker 8: We're being nice about it.
Speaker 1: Now, you say a little, It makes it sound like you did it a bunch. She said it was just one time.
Speaker 8: I think it was just one time.
Speaker 12: But I'm trying to be, you know, fair, and I.
Speaker 8: Don't want to be overly concernative. That's not a case.
Speaker 2: But you weren't like throwing it in her face, not.
Speaker 8: Literally, I don't think so. But now you guys got me a second.
Speaker 3: Guess, hopefully it's not a tute. Yeah, funny. All right, well let's see what it is. We we ought to call her? You ready, Yeah, here we go. Hello, Hi, may I speak to Lilah? Please?
Speaker 2: Hey Leila? How are you? My name is Jewbell from a radio show that's called The Jewbell Show. Hi, Lilah, the radio show likes to be here too. So my name is Nina. Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 7: Oh wow, hey you guys.
Speaker 2: What's have you ever listened to the show before?
Speaker 7: Oh? Yeah, of course show.
Speaker 2: Oh sweet, well, we love you.
Speaker 1: So, hey, Lila, are you ghosting anybody?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So you know how we do the segment the first day follow up where if you're ghosting someone, they can email us to get you on the phone and ask you about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his name is Aaron.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Okay, eron, yep, yep, eron. There's nice. Here's cool.
Speaker 1: I said, it's been about a two weeks. You said two weeks? About two weeks since you guys went on your date.
Speaker 7: I guess, I guess since we're here, we have to talk about it. Huh. The kids. Air's a good guy. And because I liked Aaron, I will be honest here all right, Aaron, did I go along? Great? We had such a wonderful time. It was really awesome. So we went on a hike and we drank some persecco and had a lot of good talks. Okay, beyond that, like he kept talking about all these adventures that he would go on with, all these hot, amazing women that would go on adventures with him. So there was Michelle, there was Sheila, there was Joanna, there was He was talking about all of these women, and I just don't know where fit into that. And because he have like a ton of hot girlfriends.
Speaker 2: He's talking about other women going out with other women on your on.
Speaker 7: Your date, Well, how they wouldn't go hiking and stuff like he would go on adventures with women.
Speaker 14: I feel like you could easily say all the adventures you've been on and not mention any other girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but at the same time, you got to be thankful that he did mention all of these women's names, because what does that mean, Like, are you just another adventure?
Speaker 7: So yeah, that's why I haven't called it back. I just you know, I felt like I was just on the rolodex at that point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how did that come up. Did he say if they were somebody that he was dating.
Speaker 7: No, No, I mean like he feels like he was totally into me, and like that's what it was kind of confusing, Like I just thought that he was into me, But why would you be named her after being like a ton of other women on our adventure? So I just kind of thought that he was. I don't know one of those. I think he may be like a boy, I guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, those vibes a lot of the time, those F boys though, that's their insecurity coming out and they want you to think that they're so cool because all of these women have like spent time.
Speaker 2: That's my feels on it. Maybe I'm wrong, but.
Speaker 3: As somebody who spent a lot of time with F boys, that's kind of the vibe that I get.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are guys that we'll talk about other women on dates because they think it's going to make you want them more.
Speaker 2: Right, and it just doesn't.
Speaker 3: It doesn't like F boys aren't in anymore ps like at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay for myself, Liilah, thank you for telling us about Thank you for being honest with us about while you're ghosting him, And I don't know if you remember or not. But Aaron has been listening this whole time.
Speaker 7: And say he started too.
Speaker 3: But Aaron, she knows you farted.
Speaker 8: I knew sheard that. I knew it.
Speaker 2: That's so funny. Wait, but are you an f boy?
Speaker 8: I'm no, no, Okay.
Speaker 12: So I do have a good explanation for all the women. Honestly, they are all friends. And I mean that sincerely. Most of the women that I go on to these you know, hikes with it just reminded me of them. And that's why I brought it up, is because you know, kind of situational memory kind of thing. Most of the women are all in relationships already, so and that's the thing that's why I was mentioning those names, is because they don't mean.
Speaker 7: Anything, all right, So they're just friends. And I guess like you're just friends at school, Like I don't know you kind of you kin't of mean I think that you were a floy though?
Speaker 2: Do you not believe him?
Speaker 8: I'm not, I'm not I And it kind.
Speaker 12: Of like I do look out for those types myself because I try not to be that. Look, I was raised by a single mom. I have two sisters. I got an older sister, younger sister. So I really I strive not to be that guy, and I don't want to be that guy ever.
Speaker 7: Well that's school I've got. I don't want to be just a girl that anybody calls like. I definitely want somebody that's serious about me, and I really enjoyed our time together. I just never want to feel like I'm one of one hundred eight or any you know, I don't want competition. So Aaron, just let me know. Like you talked really fondly about Michelle, So it kind of sounded like you and her had a sing, like maybe over the summer. So did that?
Speaker 12: Sorry, Okay, So Michelle and I had a thing over the summer in high school.
Speaker 8: She is a friend from high school.
Speaker 12: Like, yeah, I've just known her a long time and that's why we just go a way.
Speaker 8: Back high school summer, last summer or high school summer, no, high school summer, and she has been married and has kids. Yeah, no, she's just a friend.
Speaker 7: Okay, all right, all right, that's cool. Oh yeah, do you have any like guys that are your friends? Do you hang out with guys?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 12: No, of course, Okay, not only do I know all of the husbands, all the significant others of all these women.
Speaker 8: But no, I got my I.
Speaker 12: Got there's Caleb, there's Derek, guys from work than when we hang out.
Speaker 8: You know, they get drinks every week after the work.
Speaker 7: All right, that's reassuring.
Speaker 2: All right, So do you believe him then, Lilah.
Speaker 13: You know what.
Speaker 7: I don't think he's lying.
Speaker 2: Okay, we would you like to go on another day with Aaron. We'll pay for it.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna talk about a bunch of guys on our date, but sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, just don't fart. Yeah, congratulations, eron, I.
Speaker 8: Thank you, guys. I appreciate it.
Speaker 12: I'm glad to clear the air. Lilah, thank you for I'm excited for a date. And yep, you are welcome to talk about as many guys you want.
Speaker 8: I'll even throw in a free fart for you for you.
Speaker 2: Okay, your gratulations then.
Speaker 8: Ju Wills first day fall.
Speaker 2: I'm stupid, you're smart. I was wrong, you were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good looking. I'm not attractive.
Speaker 8: All right, as long as you're willing to admit.
Speaker 1: That, it's almost time for America's favorite trivia game. You versus Victoria, your chance to take on our own Victoria A mirrors and a tasmic game of trivia for all the trivia glory and also Halsey tickets today. So call us eight eight eight three four three one O six one eight eight eight three four three one O six one if you think you can take down Victoria Amirez and I'm already ready.
Speaker 2: That was bad? Hey my music? Please? That was that was bad? It was bad about it? Well, I there, It's like no need for the Freddy part. It just sounded weird, like I didn't heard. I didn't hear Freddy. I say, I'm ready, I'm ready. That was bad. The meltdown is already? Did you say Freddy in your head? I said I'm ready? Freddy didn't sound.
Speaker 8: Like it didn't.
Speaker 2: Don't think you did that something you said, I'm ready ready? Wait, I don't know if she's here today?
Speaker 8: Where's my music?
Speaker 6: Should be?
Speaker 13: Ready?
Speaker 2: Ready?
Speaker 3: Here you go, here's your music.
Speaker 2: Listen up, nerds.
Speaker 14: Today history will be made, not because I know history, because I don't. Let's manifest destiny started an eighteen oh three, thanks very much, but because.
Speaker 2: Against all odds, all.
Speaker 14: Logic, and all basic pattern recognition. I am winning this trivia match. And while you all rely on your so called knowledge and facts, I'm out here harnessing the power of vibes, and my vibes are high.
Speaker 2: Baby, I'm pulling out a win today. All right, Victoria survived? Ready to go? You want to play? Victoria calls right now?
Speaker 1: Eighty eight and three four three one six one eighty eight three four three one o six one.
Speaker 2: We'll play you vers Victoria next.
Speaker 7: Good morning?
Speaker 2: Can I take your order?
Speaker 5: I'm a tall tries at a large black coffee?
Speaker 8: Large black cock Do you mean a venty?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 12: I mean a large?
Speaker 5: He means eventy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the biggest one you've got.
Speaker 5: Venty is large, vent is twenty Yeah.
Speaker 12: Large is large if toll is large and grande is Spanish for large.
Speaker 5: Vanti's the only one that doesn't mean large.
Speaker 2: It's also the only one that's Italian.
Speaker 5: Congratulations are stupid in three languages.
Speaker 1: It's time for America's favorite trivia game. But first, don't forget hits one of six point one. You're never more than twenty minutes away from the Golden t yet, sure your chance at tickets to three the biggest shows in twenty twenty five, Tate McCray, Kendrick Lamar, Sisa and Dua Lipa every twenty minutes on hits one of six point one the Golden Tik Yet here those four shows, well, I think scissor together.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh okay, okay, okay, okay, so not.
Speaker 1: It but anyway, yeah, number morning twenty minutes away, three shows, four artists. Also, I'm performing in Olympia this weekend at the Capitol Theater. You can get tickets to that if you go to the Jubilshow dot com and click on stand up Comedy. And now it's time for America's favorite trivia game, You Versus Victoria. Your chance to take on Victoria Ramirez in an epic game of trivia for tickets to see Halsey today. And let's meet today's contestant for you versus Victoria Free.
Speaker 2: What's up, bree how are you?
Speaker 14: Hey?
Speaker 11: I'm doing my nine year old daughter. She's been begging me to call into the show. A school said, you probably won't get any right, but at least.
Speaker 2: You' get on a hundred dollars gift card free news this game as well. Wait, Breeze, daughter, sorry knows who's winning the game.
Speaker 11: I need Victoria pretty much every day.
Speaker 1: Hey, we're gonna send Victoria out of the studio while she's leaving.
Speaker 2: Breathe.
Speaker 1: The game is played like this. You got thirty seconds. Answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to one. Okay, okay, all right, she's outside. The door is closed, and Bree, your time starts.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 2: What is the capital of Brazil? In which.
Speaker 7: Go ahead?
Speaker 2: In which sport do players use a shuttlecock?
Speaker 5: Suttle book?
Speaker 2: Cricket?
Speaker 3: What do you call a group of fish swimming together cool? What is the process of water turning into gas called? Who was the first Emperor of China?
Speaker 2: If anybody gets that? I will be so improuded.
Speaker 3: We're going to bring Victoria back in the studio. What's that, Bree.
Speaker 11: I don't think I'm going to beat Victoria today.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think you might.
Speaker 1: I don't think she's going to make it past question too. I think it's gonna all melt down when that happens.
Speaker 12: Out of it.
Speaker 2: I saw y'all laugh in.
Speaker 3: Victoria's got her headphones on, She's ready to go.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: Here, we go, Victoria, ar why thirty seconds? Answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just a pass and you have to beat bre outright to win, and Bree you can tell Victoria when to go.
Speaker 2: Good luck.
Speaker 11: Okay, I'm I get my girl to school, So go Victoria.
Speaker 2: What is the capital of Brazil? I uh passed? In which sport do players use a shuttlecock? I'm such a child. What do you call a group of fish swimming together?
Speaker 7: Fishes?
Speaker 2: It's a process of water turning to castle. Oh, I don't think I want this question next. It was the first emperor of China.
Speaker 14: I thought you were gonna say new group group.
Speaker 2: I yeah, we're done. Yeah, you were done. A question too, Fishes. Find out the score with our scoreboard producer bread.
Speaker 4: Victoria did get one correct and also got one correct.
Speaker 2: Right, that's a tie. That means you win.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, Victoria, Yes you did, and you got a hundred dollars gift card to me.
Speaker 3: Wait, no, you didn't know.
Speaker 1: Halse tickets, Sorry, Halsey tickets for playing. Yeah, congratulations. All right, let's get the answers.
Speaker 3: Now, Nina. The capital of Brazil is Bresilia. The sport that players use a shuttlecock is Badminton?
Speaker 2: Nailed it.
Speaker 3: A group of fish swimming together is a school of fish. The process of water turning into gas is called evaporation. And then the first Emperor of China, I don't I don't want to.
Speaker 2: Kill this QUINCHI wang? Thank you? How would I have known that you learned stuff in history? We just went over. I don't know a lot of history. Am I supposed to write these questions so that you know? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all right, thank you for playing. Congratulations than you. Yeah, if we play hevers Victoria the same time every single weekday morning. Remember, if you want to play Victoria, all you have to do is d m us at the Jewel Show or go to the Jubilshow dot com.
Speaker 10: Jewbels Dirty Little Secret on the New Hits at six point one.
Speaker 2: Hello, oh hi, this is Jewbill. Hi, this is Nina. Hey, this is Victoria.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: And the word on the street is you have a dirty little secret. Also the word on the street is you've been waiting your whole life for this.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 6: See if I have I've been practicing, I have notes and my goot. Okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: First of all, Oh, yeah it is, We're thrilled.
Speaker 3: What's your little secret.
Speaker 6: I'll try to keep this short, so just for the context, my very first boyfriend was when I was nineteen. It was a long distance relationship. In my head, it was my very first love every love song, so I like it. I understood it for the first time. Yeah, but yeah, that only lasted so like a year and a half and it.
Speaker 7: Ended really badly.
Speaker 6: He ghosted me. I borderline had a mental breakdown.
Speaker 2: After a year and a half he ghosted you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was really on and off. And I want to say before my secret, I completely love my husband that I currently have. I'm the least girl in the world. But after five years I met my husband, maybe like a half a year after that happens, I've kind of been like cyberstalking my ex this entire time.
Speaker 8: Whoa I even.
Speaker 6: Pay for that two dollars fifty look a person up saying, and I got his phone number, his address, his mom's full name. But I'm not that crazy. I'm not going to do anything with.
Speaker 2: That, but might as well.
Speaker 6: It's not over yet. It's not over yet.
Speaker 5: Started I did save.
Speaker 6: The phone number, and with that phone number, I texted him on an off created different fake accounts. I sent him like anonymous text and he's asking like, well, who's this? Well, can you just tell me who this is? And he knows who it is, but for some reason he plays along.
Speaker 2: Why do you think he knows who it is?
Speaker 6: Because I told him with me, I told him right before my wedding that I didn't want to hurt anyone. And you know I'm done, so I'm not done.
Speaker 3: I still looked him up, but I don't him.
Speaker 6: I don't message him. I don't down with different uh phone number changing apps and call not call him.
Speaker 7: It's only text.
Speaker 6: I have told him those like prank phone call text just to kind of hear his voice at that time.
Speaker 3: If you want, really, I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't need to because you will. Thank you for telling us your little secret though. That was fun. I appreciate you.
Speaker 6: Thank you have a great one.
Speaker 2: What's your dirty little secret?
Speaker 3: Did you miss the biggest event in America over the weekend?
Speaker 1: It's a jubile show. Well, if he did, don't worry about it, because we've got you covered. Because something happened over the weekend that's bigger than the Oscars. The Super Bowl or Big Jimmy's Backyard Boxing Extravaganza. Over the weekend, an event was held that captured the attention of millions of Americans and may soon be bigger than the Olympics. It was the second annual Florida Man Games and it was a huge success. Again, if you don't know what the Florida Man Games are, we'll go over it and let you know what you missed out on, because apparently it was bigger and better than ever. It's only been going for two years now, but people are loving it. And here are some of the events that you missed.
Speaker 2: I'm so sad I missed it. Yeah, it's basically like.
Speaker 1: If you got a couple of drunk Americans in charge of the Olympics, right, That's what happened the Florida Man Game Games. One of the events was the Evading Arrest Obstacle course Why Beautiful, where you escape from handcuffs, throw an alligator through a drive through window, steal a catalytic converter, all while being chased by the cops.
Speaker 2: Why do you get an alligator? Bro Russ? Sure though?
Speaker 4: Can you imagine, though, though, what that sounds like like if it was the Olympics, Like, what an interesting technique having the catalytic.
Speaker 3: Converter so hard between the catalytic converter and then getting an alligator, and how do you get yourself out of handcuffs.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, but that's.
Speaker 1: That, actually, Gills, That actually does sound like a pretty tough event.
Speaker 14: Yeah, you gotta get out of the handcuffs and jump in the lake, grab an alligator, take it somewhere to throw it into a window, and then grab that catalytic convertering.
Speaker 2: That's a lot.
Speaker 1: That's another event that was held at the annual second Annual Florida Man Games, the Weaponized pool.
Speaker 2: Noodle mud Duel.
Speaker 1: And it's like the joust from American Gladiators if you remember that, but it's in a baby pool. The jousting pools the jousting poles are made of pool noodles and duct tape.
Speaker 2: I thought of the best theme for a party. It's this.
Speaker 3: Well, it doesn't have to be the official games, but if you're into themes when you throw parties, you should have the Florida Man Game theme because this one you can actually do in your backyard.
Speaker 4: It does feel dangerous though it feelsodles.
Speaker 2: You ever been hit ball. You've been hit by a soggy pool noodle.
Speaker 1: Yes, actually literally had millions of people watching this. Kroy Burns of Jacksonville triumphed over Chris Stennett from Newport, Richie in that jousting competition. So ran, good job, Croy croy.
Speaker 2: Burns up and put him on a log or something, you know, Kroy Burns getting on his hobby horse.
Speaker 1: We were worried croy Burns wasn't going to make the competition because he's been locked up.
Speaker 2: In county jail. He's out now and ready to take him on.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: The Florida Sumo Cage matching beer chug is also another event was held at the second annual Florida Man Games Party.
Speaker 3: Yeah that sound fun.
Speaker 1: You wear an inner tube and you fight someone while holding.
Speaker 2: A picture of beer and try not to spill it. I want to do that, Vicky.
Speaker 3: I'm in on a technicality.
Speaker 2: On a technicality, a little bit of beer did spill out. I would love to see that right now the referees reviewing the play.
Speaker 1: The loser can still get points by chugging the winners remaining beer.
Speaker 2: Taking down his beer a frat near you.
Speaker 1: They did have a couple of new events too at this year's Florida Man Games, the Hurricane Party Prep, Grocer Aisle.
Speaker 2: Brawl, Supermarket Sweep with Anger. It's basically just all fighting and stealing stuff. It's like medieval jousting, but in shopping cards permits to do any of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and if no one falls, you just fight it out for hurricane supplies and already gets the most supplies win.
Speaker 2: I gotta be honest.
Speaker 4: I was born in Florida and right outside of Orlando, and I am really proud of that state right now. I think it's hard for that state to get things together. I think it's hard for them to put stuff together, and they've got millions of people watching them.
Speaker 2: Be them and I like that.
Speaker 1: We're talking about the second annual Florida Man Games that happened over the weekend.
Speaker 2: We're a huge success Florid. Yeah. Another new event they had was the human beer Pong.
Speaker 1: You're an inflatable but you're in a big inflatable bubble and you have to get past someone and then jump in a pool that looks like a red Solo cup and the.
Speaker 2: Loser has to chug beer or whiskey or bong.
Speaker 3: Water water get a choice like, oh my god, water, it was bong water after you smoke a like you know I would, It's just the water.
Speaker 4: Imagine if they put all this effort into anything else, right, anything in Florida.
Speaker 3: If they keep this up, this is gonna be great for tourism because I don't know that many people that wouldn't want to see this.
Speaker 4: The new American Ninja Warriors come from all over the world to compete in the Florida Man Game.
Speaker 2: You want to work out this year?
Speaker 1: No, man, I'm getting in shape for the Florida Man Games.
Speaker 3: It's just pounding beers, bong water, handcuffs. Yeah, over the world. I used to work for the Queen, but now I want to drink.
Speaker 1: Other attractions at the second annual Florida Man Games this year included acts throwing, lawnmower races. Whoa mechanical gator instead of a bowl?
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: The best mullet contest of course obviously.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I will say, if you have you ever seen a lawnmower in Florida, it is a wild ride. I mean they got like full blown engines on those lawnmowers.
Speaker 2: They're not messing around. Don't worry those.
Speaker 1: If you missed the Florida Man Games this year, you'll get another chance because they've already announce they're doing it again.
Speaker 2: Can that specific success.
Speaker 14: They become a very patriotic thing in America.
Speaker 1: We should like go the thrill in the pageantry the Florida Game. The top five winning teams were Hanky Spanky from Saint John's County fifty eight points.
Speaker 2: They were the number one.
Speaker 1: They won basically, Vero Man from Vero Beach probably Indian River County forty eight points, Ronan Space Cadets from Beverd County forty seven points, Streaming Eagles forty five points, and Storm Search from Duval County forty three points.
Speaker 2: I'm just Imagy Spank. He's a clear winner by their name already. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The winning teams won bragging rights, one thousand dollars and a chance to win another thousand dollars in the Cap five cash grab event.
Speaker 3: No their line by wrangling an alligator and they got a thousand thousand bucks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nope, we need to get some big players involved in this.
Speaker 2: We need a million dollar prize for the Florida.
Speaker 1: Man also got a champions belt, oh of course, rentals and a Florida flag.
Speaker 4: We need a million dollar winner because what I want to see is what the winner of the Florida Man Games does with a million dollars. I want to follow up reality series to the guy who just became a millionaire for chugging beer and slamming into things and breaking out a handcuffs.
Speaker 2: That's what I want.
Speaker 1: Like those documentaries they do on people who won the lottery and spend it all on Samurai Samurai, it would be definitely It's time.
Speaker 6: To Catch a Cheater only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 1: Becca is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. She's been with her boyfriend, well fiance now I guess Adrian, for a year and a half and they recently engaged, but now she thinks something might be going on. So Becca, Hi, Hi, thank you for your email. Tell us about the situation with Adrian.
Speaker 7: Okay, So.
Speaker 5: I feel like my new fiancee is cheating on me because I found hair ties in our couch that just don't belong to me.
Speaker 2: Mm oh okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just like I use these like little plain black ones and these ones were brown.
Speaker 2: So did you have friends over recently? Like could it be theirs?
Speaker 7: No, No, I didn't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I just feel like there's no way that he can't be cheating because I haven't had any people there. I don't use those hair ties. And when I tried to confronting him about it, he kind of dis blamed it on me or I said it would be a friend, But like I said, there's no way it would have been one of my friends.
Speaker 3: Does he have friends that are just females or sisters or nieces or anything that would have had hair ties at your house?
Speaker 5: No, he really doesn't even have female friends.
Speaker 3: So outside of the hair ties, which is, okay, a very big flag, so we'll just leave that right there. But outside of that, is there anything else that is starting to raise some alarms in you?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I also kind of noticed lately that he's been carrying around cash, like more than like one hundred dollars at time, and he's never done that before, so I don't really know what he's using the cash for. And then I asked him about it and he brushed it off and said he's just working hard and wants to be reminded of like all the money that he's making lately, which doesn't really make sense to me.
Speaker 2: Is he making really good money lately, like just recently.
Speaker 5: I feel like it's the same as it's always been. So I just feel like that was like a bull answer.
Speaker 3: Why would somebody start carrying around cash more if you never did before.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just weird. It's definitely like off character for him. And then like also we've been physical in bed, but now he's got like these new moves that he keeps hitting on me, and I don't know where they came from. So I'm just I'm starting to think that there's definitely someone else in the picture. There's too many little things app to where it feels like something's not right.
Speaker 2: The new of this sketch cheat.
Speaker 3: I mean, maybe he was watching some videos that were inspiring and decided to try something out. I don't know, maybe there's like a YouTube ta, here's a tutorial for everything. There really is.
Speaker 5: He could have been, but like like I said, like I just have this gut feeling and there's too many little instances where things just don't feel right.
Speaker 2: The hair ties kind of threw me a little bit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was definitely the biggest one.
Speaker 1: Definitely, that is all right, Well, you already told us a grocery store he's a Rewards card member at, So we'll play a song come back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and do the usual, say that every single month, we choose one Rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered to anybody they want from our Florida department, and we'll see if he sends them to you or someone else.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh boy, okay us on come.
Speaker 1: Back and hopefully he isn't cheating, but get your to catch cheater next.
Speaker 2: It's the Jewel Show.
Speaker 6: It's time to Catch a Cheater only on the Jubil Show.
Speaker 1: If you're just joining us for today's to Catch a Cheater. Becca is on the phone and she thinks her fiance might be cheating on her. They've been together for a year and a half. They recently got engaged. So we're about to call him from the grocery store that he's a Rewards card member at and pretend to be from there and say that every month, we choose one Awards Card member who gets free flowers delivered to anybody that they want, and we'll see if he sends them to Becco or to someone else. But before we do that, Becca, why don't you catch everybody up on what's going on.
Speaker 5: Okay, So my fiance, my new fiance, is enacting really weird lately. I caught different colored hair ties around the apartment, ones that I don't use. Ever, he's been carrying more cash than normal, which is unlike him. And he's also pulling out these new moves in bed, and I just think something has to be up.
Speaker 1: There's too many instances whenever the new moves come into play. We've been together for a while, it is kind of like, what where did that come from?
Speaker 2: The Internet is a great raceource? All right, Well, we're about to call him and see if he is. Are you ready?
Speaker 5: I'm ready?
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, is this Adrian? Who's the rewards card member with.
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 13: Is?
Speaker 2: Is this hi Adrian?
Speaker 1: Please don't hang up. My name is Charbel and I'm calling because you are this month's lucky winner. Congratulations?
Speaker 13: Okay? Would I win?
Speaker 1: Every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member that wins free flowers delivered for our fullor department to anybody they want. It's thirty six long stem red roses, a card and a bunch of chocolate's delivered anywhere, absolutely for free. It's actually a two hundred and forty eight dollars value.
Speaker 13: Wow, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you're busy right now or if you know who you want to send them to right now, but if you did have the information right now, I can take it down in a matter of minutes. You'll get confirmations on everything.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 2: You know who you want to send it to right now?
Speaker 7: Sure?
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 1: We start with the first and the last name whenever you're ready. My first name is Katiana Tatiana.
Speaker 2: And you want to put on a card, would you like just in a card?
Speaker 13: Just on the card, just put an XO x o X.
Speaker 1: I can definitely do that. I can also let you know that this is actually the Jubile Show. It's a radio show, and we do a segment called to Catch a Cheater. And your fiance Becca thought you might be cheating.
Speaker 2: And like, who's Tatiana is? I guess the big question? Now, Hi, I.
Speaker 5: Knew it, I knew it.
Speaker 2: What what is this? It's called to Catch a Cheater? And your fiance is on the phone she heard you send on.
Speaker 5: Radio and I just caught you cheating.
Speaker 13: I wasn't cheating.
Speaker 5: Mmm, who's Tatiana.
Speaker 13: To a friend? I wasn't cheating.
Speaker 9: Why would you.
Speaker 5: Send flowers to Tatiana instead of your fiance?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 13: Friend, that helps me out. I like to hang out with him. It's it's fine, it's nothing friend.
Speaker 2: That that you're you say xl XLXO too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I want that.
Speaker 3: It's just what we say to each other.
Speaker 13: It's not I swear it is nothing. We are I'm not cheating.
Speaker 5: That doesn't even make sense remotely. I knew it. The hair size, the new love.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you do?
Speaker 11: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Who is this?
Speaker 13: All right? All right, listen, it's because she's an escort and I hire what's a week? We do not we do not engage in anything sexual. We do not.
Speaker 5: You hired an expert talking around? Oh my god, Honestly, that's pathetic. That's so pathetic. Why would you say you're paying for for companionship when you have a fiance. We're getting married.
Speaker 13: I know we are, and I still love you. I mean, I'm not cheating. I guess we're talking. We're hanging out. She's like she's teaching the other stuff to be able to do for you.
Speaker 5: I can't believe that makes literally no sense to me. And that's that's pathetic. You're such a loser.
Speaker 2: That escalated real quick.
Speaker 3: She brings up a good point, though, I mean, this is the first time I'm hearing of somebody hiring an escort to help them be better in their relationship. But what do you think that this escort is giving you that your fiance can't?
Speaker 13: I mean, just other things that I can do for her, That's all I'm getting out of it.
Speaker 2: Like a life coach.
Speaker 1: But I mean, I think hiring an escort is cheating. I would classify that as cheating doing anything.
Speaker 11: Though?
Speaker 2: What does she wear when you guys hang out?
Speaker 8: All kinds of stuff?
Speaker 13: She's gone from jeans and a T shirt to like sweaters.
Speaker 5: I'm sure she's wearing butters.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm laughing. This is now what I expected today.
Speaker 13: I was doing this range stuff to be able to give to you. So I don't know why you're mad.
Speaker 3: I would hope that you can kind of understand, Adrian, it's a little alarming. Could you imagine if Becca hired a guide just to spend time with when she has you, like, how would you feel I mean, if.
Speaker 13: The panalton is that she's coming home to me and we're still doing stuff together and she's bringing out this other stuff that maybe I like, then I wouldn't mind.
Speaker 5: No, No, this is not like a dating, silly high school relationship. We are getting married. Like I don't, I really.
Speaker 13: Genuinely know what's wrong with you, but I just don't see what the big dealt. Like I said, we're not doing anything sexual.
Speaker 2: It's an escort for companionship.
Speaker 5: When you're where would you have found an escort? Come on, let's get real.
Speaker 2: You getting married.
Speaker 1: That's the ultimate companionship though, and you're paying for companionship already before you're married.
Speaker 2: Is not a waste of money.
Speaker 13: No, Like I said, I mean, I'm learning new stuff to be able to give to her. So what does it matter?
Speaker 5: You just said you don't do anything physical, you're learning new things, and your bree moves to the bedroom.
Speaker 11: There you go.
Speaker 5: I caught you again.
Speaker 13: I haven't done it. If she talks me through it and then.
Speaker 3: Going to school, oh my gosh, you know what, I don't understand how that works.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I tried to show my friend how to twerk once, and that was very like, I can't imagine explaining that and then saying, you know, you got to show them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know. I'm done. This is so ridiculous. I'm not staying with someone who hires escorts when they're about to get married to me. That's just completely not okay.
Speaker 13: I mean again, I don't see what the big deals. It's like me taking an adult edd course, really, because I mean, I want to be able to give you better stuff.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm glad you feel that way. U. Tsiana wherever her name is, can have a great rest of your lives together and you can continue practicing on each other because.
Speaker 1: I'm out, hey, Beca, I hung up on him because I didn't see conversation going anywhere else.
Speaker 2: I'm really sorry, you know, Yeah, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: That's actually see, that's a hard one to stomach. But also I feel like it's something that is better to know now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm definitely in shock right now. I'm glad I caught him, but it's gonna take me while to get over.
Speaker 3: I just have a feeling he's going to be like, what if he says bye to the escort and comes back to you. Are you okay with that?
Speaker 5: Oh oh no, no, he's not coming back. There's no taking him back.
Speaker 8: I'm done.
Speaker 2: I think he was fully understanding why that was an issue. Also, there's a flag.
Speaker 5: Also, yeah, that's I'm not dating someone that doesn't have or married marrying someone that doesn't have the same thoughts I do.
Speaker 2: When it comes to back, Well, at least you found out before you were married.
Speaker 5: This is true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, take care, sorry.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 10: The Juwbele shows to catch a cheater.
Speaker 2: It's time for Nina's what's trending.
Speaker 3: There may be a new accessory nobody saw coming, and that is the plumber's crack. It may be the hot new fashion. Absolutely not I I've ever been here. Short they're trying to process with them.
Speaker 4: So we saw that in the in the early two thousands, we did girls butt cracks were hanging out all over the place.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right, come back, that's essentially what's happening. So I strike it back.
Speaker 3: Low cut jeans made their way to Milan Fashion Week with just a little bit of booty cleavage now for men and women, actually not just one or the other, but back in the day, there used to be a little bit of the thong coming out or like.
Speaker 2: You're a boxer, so there would be a little.
Speaker 3: Bit of the under garments that would pop out, but this time none of that all skin.
Speaker 2: I'm still surprised that they haven't.
Speaker 1: You know, nobody's come through with my idea of for men, what V neck pants?
Speaker 3: Whoa in the front, give a whole word for it, a little top neck that would open up a whole niche in the beauty industry. And to make sure that that was like teams. All right, well you know that could be your thing. Yeah, maybe I should just make myself. I've been talking about suggesting it for years and nobody's ever made it, So I guess I gotta do it.
Speaker 2: Maybe not at work, please, don't.
Speaker 14: Usually don't he's walking by our boss and hey, how's it going?
Speaker 1: Bus crop top and b next pants, babmagine.
Speaker 2: Tread trend setter, thank you very much. Rules the answers.
Speaker 3: Rich are up here, Riches are up here.
Speaker 1: Man, oh my god, there's also Google eyes down there, but up here.
Speaker 4: Buttons are just Google because they can't.
Speaker 2: I will hide in a bush to watch that.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 2: I mean like like I don't want to let keep next story.
Speaker 3: Australian National University has just done a study revealing that men actually fall in love a lot faster than women do twice as fast, so men actually fall head over heels at about the four week mark, whereas it takes women a little bit longer.
Speaker 4: Interesting, Yeah, it's I would think that's true for sure. Of course, we're deprived of love our entire lives. To show us a little bit of it, we'll want some more.
Speaker 2: That's their like, there's been experience that.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: Do I feel like men are less in touch with their emotions a lot of times, so they just confuse infatuation with love. Yes, easier, Yeah, maybe that are like I don't I don't know if I love him yet, you know, like, yeah, yeah he's great, but blah blah blah blah blah. And dudes are like she girl, she talked to me, she kissed me one time, me in love.
Speaker 2: I sell the deal with those v neck man.
Speaker 3: You brought that back and I couldn't help myself. But there is an interesting twist here too. The study goes on to talk about how women fall in love when they feel safe in a relationship and when they feel close to the person. Men allegedly fall in love when they feel stressed out.
Speaker 2: Like an escape mechanism. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I guess thing about that emotion causes some type of connection to which doesn't seem healthy, but under those circumstances, that may be a thing.
Speaker 2: Sounds like Australian men have some mummy issues.
Speaker 3: But then I think about the relationships that I know and my friends, like the women definitely rule the roost, so I guess I could kind of see it.
Speaker 2: I mean, they're great people.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying they stress everybody out, but it just.
Speaker 2: May work that way. I don't know, So that's what's trending.