Speaker 1: It's time for Donkey of the Day. So if you ever feel I need to be a donky man, hit me with the heat. Did she get dunk? Please? Don't I had become Donkey of the Day.
Speaker 2: The breakfast Club bitch you, Yes, Donkey Today for Thursday, September twenty eighth goes to a British Airways pilot named Mike Beaton. Now, I think I've told y'all how I feel about pilots. When I fly long flights, especially overseas, I always give pilots gift cards.
Speaker 1: Drop on the clues bombs for all the pilots out there.
Speaker 2: Okay, give him a little gift card man Starbucks, little dunkin Donuts gift card. Why because none of us selfish humans ever think about who's actually getting us.
Speaker 1: To these destinations safely.
Speaker 2: We just get on the plane and pray and then clapp and we land as if it's not two to three humans in that cockpit ensuring we get the way we need to be safely. So I personally never know what kind of day that pilot is having, who that pilot is. I like to show them love and look them in the eyes and you know, thank them for what they're about to do, and I write a little note to them, let them know they're loved and.
Speaker 1: Valued and appreciated. Try it sometime, you got a note, yes, aster damn Louli.
Speaker 2: Okay, Pilots of people who are performing a public service for us that we don't appreciate, and we should. Because if you got a pilot who's having a bad day, whose mental health may not be where it needed to be, who's emotionally unstable in anyway.
Speaker 1: Look out below. Literally.
Speaker 2: So this is why I have no problems giving pilots a small token of appreciation, like a gift card, just to keep his spirits up. Now, Mike Beaton doesn't want my gift card to keep his spirits up. Nah, He's like, keep the caffeine and sugar that comes from Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts.
Speaker 1: He's staying up with good old fashioned cocaine. Oh, he gets high is the friendly skies.
Speaker 2: The thing is, I don't want you getting high and then proceeding to try to fly.
Speaker 1: Let's go to TMZ for the report police.
Speaker 3: So this pilot for British Airways was in Johannesburg and he had a text exchange with one of his coworkers who was a fight attendant about a wild layover in every sense of a word. So he went out to a bar and was drinking, and he met a Welsh girl and a Spanish girl and they decide to take the party private. They're all hooking up in the room. The locals bring out cocaine.
Speaker 1: At one point the girls are dancing topless. I've lost my shirt somewhere.
Speaker 4: And then there's a debate about whose chest is the best to do a bump off.
Speaker 1: But the biggest problem he was flying within twenty four hours of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this bren actually thought he was gonna fly a plane the next day.
Speaker 1: They are not supposed to have anything to drink within twenty four hours, which is why the flight attendant he was texting turned him in.
Speaker 3: He's about to board the plane and they basically take him. He got drug tested, failed the drug test. Okay, he fired from his job, and it turns out he has a wife.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm sorry, Laurence. You didn't mean to trig.
Speaker 2: No, no, no.
Speaker 5: It actually made me smile because Devin, that was Devin Devin Role from TMZ. He's like we used to sit behind each other. He's like my bro Lauren. He's so supportive of men.
Speaker 1: Was the senior news producer at TMZ.
Speaker 5: Devin the senior news producer as well, too. He's so supportive. He's texted me, let me know how amazing I'm doing here. Shout out to Devin.
Speaker 1: Shout to Devin. But Mike Beaton.
Speaker 2: Mike Beaton was in Johannesburg sniffing book of sugar off breast. All right, Remember earlier when we were discussing body counts and I was saying how men can't help but discuss their sexual conquest.
Speaker 1: Thank God for the chatty pattiness.
Speaker 2: In this situation, because if it wasn't for Mike Beaten admitting to a steward his friend that he had this drug and.
Speaker 1: Drink orgy, he might have been in that cockpit.
Speaker 2: Okay, she told on him, and that's what prevented him from being able to fly. I have so many questions, like, what's longer the line of cocaine he was sniffing our tsa at the airport on any given Sunday.
Speaker 1: Remember the movie How High? When this was said, Remember.
Speaker 6: If I study high, take the test high, get high scores.
Speaker 2: That was Mike Beaton's mentality when he took his aviation test. I figure, if I studied hip, study high, take the test high while I'm flying high, I'll get high scores. Listen, man, I tell y' all on this radio all the time, only think. Keeping us safe and alive majority of the time is.
Speaker 1: The behavior of other people.
Speaker 2: Do you realize how often we put our livelihood in the hands of others. This is why public servants deserve so much respect.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about it.
Speaker 2: Something as simple as ordering a cup of coffee, ordering some tea some food. Folks could easily put poison in your stuff if they wanted to. Uber drivers could drive off bridges if they wanted to. Pilots can sniff cocaine off breast and then.
Speaker 1: Fly if they wanted to.
Speaker 2: If they get didn't get caught like Mike and someone prevented Mike from doing it, okay, they could be up there high off cocaine, imagining that clouds are mounds and mounds of that white girl they in love with. This is why we must thank people for their service, because public services proof that people really aren't as bad as Florida and the Bronx make us think people are okay. Because the reality is if they were, we would all be dead. Tell a pilot thank you for your service today. Tell a pilot thank you for not sniffing cocaine off of scrippers rest last night and getting us here safely. Tell people who are public servants, thank you for providing your time and talents. Mike, beat and listen. This ain't a movie, dog. You are not Denzel in Flight. I know Flight was based off a true story too, Captain Whittaker was his name. But you can't be under the influence of a substance and.
Speaker 1: Decide to fly.
Speaker 2: And if you did feel you were Denzel in Flight Captain Whittaker, then maybe the cocaine and drinks made you pass out before you saw the whole movie. Because at the end of the movie and in real life, Captain Whittaker went to prison sixteen months. And if you're in prison for sixteen months, you might still get your hands on cocaine. But that cocaine is gonna come out of somebody's ass. Okay, being in the cockpit takes on a whole new meaning in prison, so does the Mile High Club. In prison. Mile is an inmate's name. You're probably gonna have to get how to deal with that turbulence.
Speaker 1: Jesus, The small of the story is, Mike, what you was attempting to do was selfish.
Speaker 2: You don't deserve to be a pilot because when you're a pilot, you have to think of people other than yourself.
Speaker 1: You have to think of this whole plane you flying.
Speaker 2: Clearly you're not capable of doing that, So turning your wings. Please give Mike beating the sweet sounds of the Hamilton.
Speaker 6: So you oh the day, Oh the day.
Speaker 1: I wonder why she.
Speaker 5: Sniffs on him though, because she she gotta fly with him.
Speaker 7: No, you but what she should have did because that's a coworker, that's her friend, right, Because if if you text somebody I'm sniffing coke off a booby, that's gotta be a that's your front. Yeah, And what she should have did, I feel like it is like, look, you can't fly like this. You take the day off, all MATEL give him the option, and I'm sure he would have took the day off.
Speaker 5: But when you made trip like that, like when I used to fly with Delta, right, if you mid trip and you call out mid trip, it could potentially cause a whole lot of logistic because now they got a fly a pilot in, they gotta figure out the time.
Speaker 1: Rather than they had to cancel this fly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like it causes a whole lot of things. So that's probably why he wasn't trying to do it. And then they want to know, well why.
Speaker 7: Like, what's you couldn't said I'm sick, I have diarrhea. I think I have COVID. There could have been so many different ways to make an excuse.
Speaker 5: I will say that there is a certain code though amongst like I never I wasn't friends with any of the pilots, but amongst the flight attendants there was a certain code of like we take care of each other. I've never flown with anybody that was under the influence of anything, but I do no self go down.
Speaker 2: You have to you have to tell on this person for the reason I just stated, because what he did was selfish, and it was probably wasn't the first time.
Speaker 1: It's probably the first time he got caught.
Speaker 2: So even if you you know, don't tell on him to the people. And he just decided to make up some excuse as to why he couldn't show up, that don't mean he wouldn't do this again. At another time, and what if he does this again at another time in the plane crashes or something.
Speaker 1: Now you was just doard.
Speaker 2: It's gonna feel bad because you could have stopped him, just like Spider Man could have stopped that guy before he went to kill Uncle Ben.
Speaker 1: Spider Man's fake. But everything with you reverts to like superheroes and cartoons.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yes, Wolverine tattooed on his own, but judged it and a child and me, you're right, But but it gets to the point if that's your friend, right, and you know they're gonna get fired, So why wouldn't say, Hey, I'm not gonna let you fly this plane. You make an excuse, and you got to get yourself right because that's your fashion.
Speaker 2: He actually doesn't need to be a pilot at all. If he's making these kind of choices.
Speaker 1: It might have been just one bad choice. This might have been one time he didn't Oh.
Speaker 5: No, no, It becomes just work to you, like the same way this has just worked to y'all and other people like, oh my god, it literally becomes just worked.
Speaker 7: But you get your friend fired like axed, and then he has he has to go home, and now he's got.
Speaker 1: To deal with his wife. You would definitely.
Speaker 7: Now he's gonna get a divorce from his wife because he just sniffed some bump off of a random.
Speaker 5: Woman to get a divorce if you're doing all that, But your friend shouldn't tell on you your layover. Honestly, it couldn't have been a long layover, was a short one because he had to be back on the plane before twenty four hours. So I mean, you're going back home to your family in less than forty eight hours. The divorce is now.
Speaker 1: You're right to get a friend.
Speaker 7: You're up here with one of your besties, right who was not paying attention this morning and could have got robbed and I seen him, but we're not gonna talk about that. But let's say you did some f ish right now instead of telling you, and she told on you and you got fired from whatever job you had.
Speaker 1: Isn't that five It's different point.
Speaker 4: And she was like, she was like, all right, you know what, let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five one O five one.
Speaker 7: What's the question we're asking. Should the lady have told on him and turned him in or she here? I tried to handle it on the side instead of getting that man fired and getting that man divorced.
Speaker 2: I hate when you ask, what's the question we're asking, but then ask the question you said.
Speaker 1: I hate the question you're asking, and then we tell tell the question.
Speaker 5: It's a part of his like line up, bro, It's silly. Okay, Kim Kardashian and Courtney allow him this moment. He's giving Kim.
Speaker 1: Right, Kim for moment. I'm Kim. Okay, I'm glad you know I'm Kim. No, he is not Kim, Thank you very much. Can't work. I've been doing. No his his ask. Don't say Kim, I got Kim's ask.
Speaker 5: Let me see Okay, all right, all right, we gotta go.
Speaker 1: We gotta move on. Later we can do the challenge that was on TV. I did that challenge. You want to do a little bench press challenge. People saying that, yeah, we could do that. I know it. I know it's gonna stop. I know it stopped on my glue. Let's do it. We ain't. You ain't saying nothing of the word all.
Speaker 5: Right, You ain't saying which I cannot.
Speaker 1: That's a good question that.
Speaker 2: Donkey today is brought to you by the Law Office of Michael s Lam Andsoft.
Speaker 1: Don't be a donkey. Do pound two fifty on your self and say the bull.
Speaker 2: If you've been hurting a construction accident, that's pound two five oh from your cell and say the bull.
Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning. Breakfast Club