Speaker 1: Go hi, Andrew, can you move your headphone wire? Do what? Now? Move it over? How come good? It's covering the buttons. Yeah, I'm just a little worried about I was very low. You had be low on purpose and nobody could hear me. Oh yeah, it's always a sabotage. Well killed two serial killers. Today's Monday, September nineteenth, nine nineteenth. One of the motorcycles. I'm texting and driving. Don't sorry, we're on a trailer. Did you know that when they when they filmed Chips back in the seventies and early eighties, the scenes where they were just like close ups when they were riding on the freeways, they were just on a trailer. They still do that. Actually there were no wheels. It was just a fake bike on a trailer. You know they still do that. So every time they hit a bump, you heard you heard the trailer make noise? Oh wow, yep. There's lots of those little things. I like looking for that stuff. And you know, if you go on IMDb a lot, it'll go like oops or something at the end and you can read all the things that were screwed up in TV and movies. Cool. I like looking for that. I would be a great continuity director. Spectacular spectacular. Yeah, I think next week might be our big Halloween episode. Not sure, but think it might be. We'll have Daniellen for that. Nice. If we can get her in next week, we'll do it our annual spooky Halloween extravaganza. I don't know how spooky it is so wet one, two three? This our fourth year doing it, isn't it crazy? Nuts and honey? Okay? Good one? Oh? Here comes scary lights on? Nobody cares? Here we go? Are you scary? Scary? I just wanted to say I don't want to be a part of this episode because I'm afraid you'll lose it afterwards. So I'm a bad JINX. Bye see ya by scary? Wait scary? Are you driving me home?
Speaker 2: Still?
Speaker 1: Yes? Okay, okay, we'll be long twenty minutes, we'll be done. He needs to do things. We'll be done in twenty all right, so let's get started. Okay, shall we eat you? Should we shall? Our friend Chris in Miss Chigan sent this next Cereal even though I already bought it at Walmart a few weeks ago, but she sent it while we were on vacation. Didn't know that we had it yet, So thank you so much, Chris. Chris very much appreciated Chris Chrish and she also sent us one of the Halloween cereals that we'll be doing next week. Nice most likely next week. I love that, So anyway, I'll break it out. Andrew. We had talked about this a while back. People that are watching on YouTube, Andrew is looking at his phone now now he just put it down. If you want to see this episode, go to YouTube dot com.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry were you to I know you were talking about the cereal that Chris sent that you bought from Walmart a couple months ago.
Speaker 1: Do you know what it is?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Do you know what it is?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: What is it? Andrew? If I've said no once and I've said no twice, do you want me to say no for the third time?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Wait, I just did. Now I'm trying to get you. I'm trying to prompt you to say something. Do you wait? What cereal is it? Andrew? I don't know? Yeah, you just got slimed? What never? We talked about that from You can't do that on television. You say, I don't know when the green slime comes down. That's where it came from. Okay, so Chris sent us the regular box. I bought the family size box. Oh wow, Oh there's a word search on the back of that. You think they're both the same. Oh, they totally just didn't. Yeah, it's exactly the same back. They just enlarged it. Apple Jack Slimetastic Shake. Let's see how terrible this is for you? Thirdith cup of milk, one and a half cups of vanilla ice cream packed? What does that mean? How do you pack ice cream? What do you do? That's a recipe? No, Scott, I'm just reading in my head. I thought you're reading the ingredients.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure people thought from when I said one third cup of milk, people are just thinking, oh, Andrew's just you know, he's at his Andrew things.
Speaker 1: Again, I thought you were reading the nutrition facts, Andrew. One third cup of milk is what you put in here, right, Scott? They put the person, yeah of it, and with how much milk? With three fourths? A cup of three fourths? Okay, so see they do put a cup of milk.
Speaker 2: Then when I said one and a half cups of vanilla ice cream packed, what did you think maybe there's.
Speaker 1: Ice cream in the box. Can we eat it? There's ice cream? Get out of here anyway. So it's apple jacks Nickelodeon slime. My guess is it will probably taste exactly the same, even though it does say what is a Granny Smith? Does it say green apple flavor? I'm gonna cut this out green apple? Keep out or be slimed?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I would put that on Cooper's door if I was a kid. Let me tell you something, This would have gone on my door. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, this just says slim a million times. This is the worst word search I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 1: Stir and watch your milk turned green. Fine, I'm gonna pour it on your head. If you say I don't know, be careful. I always wanted to be slimed as a kid. It was like a dream.
Speaker 2: We went to actually Nickelodeon studios as kids. There's a video of it where Jackie and I got to play like a challenge or something and kids got slimmed. But I was so good at it that we didn't get slimed. It smells like apple jacks. It doesn't really smell like much like apple jacks.
Speaker 1: Right, So there you're green and peach type colored flavor? Peach? What what do you call that? It's orange? Yeah? I think it's peach. It's more peach than it is orange. I'm gonna take a picture of this color as people, I'm talking in color form. This is yeah, what you think I'm seeing me in black and white? In this color, I'm saying that's peach flavor. That's peach colored. I would call that peach. This is so orange, it's like between yellow and orange. I'm gonna ask. Let's let's say, Twitter world, what color is this? Look at the fancy spoon I got you? Who ready? Is this orange or peach? Ah?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 1: There you go. It doesn't really even have much flavor at all. I mean you turned green yet. I do taste the green apple that they're talking about. But actual apple jacks have much more applely flavor than this. Yeah, okay, No, A is for apple j is for just okay, mmmm, what happened ham with you? You don't remember that commercial? A is for apple Jay is for jack cinnamon crunchy apple Jack's cinnamon toasty, fun to eat, okay, a super colossal breakfast treat. Do you remember any of them? Where were you when you were a kid? Was that like a popular thing for me in the late eighties? Yeah, when I wasn't born. My milk is green.
Speaker 2: I give this three bowls. It lacks the actual delicious flavor it does. Oh wow, Renee says peach. She says peach, see all.
Speaker 1: Right, because it's not a vibrant orange flavor A color. Why I keep saying flavor color? Huh nice, I'm gonna give a three bawls. I'm sorry, but I agree with you. It's just not it's not apple Jack's so much better than this.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: And so this is a letdown. If I'm being honest, no lie to them. I would hope you'd be honest all the time. Let's just get to the next one. I can't deal with this. This podcast is built on honesty, right, sure, Scott, because it is the best of you. Oh it's so weird that you played that because I looked at our picture of Grandpa Wilford over there before and I said, you know what, we haven't had diabetes in a long time. Well, there it is. That was very nice. It was nice to hear that. You're welcome. Thanks. Have you seen cocoon yet? No, you should. I'll get to it. Wilford is just a warm soul in that movie. Yeah. Anyway, all right, so the next two serials come where it's aliens. Yes, okay, it's the it's the one where the old people go to the pool because the cocoons are in there, these you know, these alien cocoons and it is I guess and it and it kind of turns it into a I thought you hated sci fi. It's not really. Though it has aliens, they're not really they don't really come out un till the end and they're dead. So they're aliens though, kind of but not really that's sci fi. Like Brian Denahy, he's he's he goes like he pulls his eyelid down and like light comes out because he's an alien underneath. It's just it's just you know, covering his alien body. Oh cool. So it's like the Fountain of Youth in this pool and that the old people break in with their walkers and stuff, and they go and they suck all the life out of these cocoons that are in the water and they all die. What you need to see it to understand it, And that's a sci fi movie, and Steve Guttenberg is in it. He drives the ship. Who the hell is Steve Gutenberg? Are you kidding me? No? Police Academy? No, be still my heart. You've never seen a police Academy movie, never seen a police hooks freeze dirt bag. You've never seen police academy at all? Does it look like citizens on a patrol? How about the guy that makes the noises with his mouth? What's the comedian's name? The guy I am so lost? Wow? And high Tower cool? You just keep naming things. And Bob kat Goldsweight was in It was in like the second Oh my god, do you remember a place from away? No, Stevie, Steve, Steve the Steve the Iron? Are you're just pulling stone out of your body?
Speaker 2: Goes walka waka wa waka literally sounds like to me, I'm just namingozzys wa waka. No, No, No, it's it's Steve the Iron. And then the famous line, oh my god, the pool, Oh my god, do you remember.
Speaker 1: The part when they're on the highway?
Speaker 2: Hey, Ken, watch out what it sounds like. Every time you make a reference that I have no idea of. It's just like you're speaking another language.
Speaker 1: Punky Brewster's dad was in it. He was cool, he was cool.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy Punky Brewster's dad was in it. So happy My day is made. This week is to be off to a fantastic start because I now know Punky Brewster's dad was in Police Academy. He was the common dot great whatever that was.
Speaker 1: Again, you're saying things that I have no idea where it's going to, like six of them? Okay, cool, I haven't seen any of the six. Will you watch one of them this weekend? No? Will you come to my house and watch one? We come over. We'll have a movie night, dude, Monday sleepover after the big roller skating party, and we'll watch Police Academy. Will you do that? Oh you have to drive people home? Yeah? Sorry anyway? Oh should we go out to the next one? Well, no, this is recording even I don't see times counting. This isn't a bull chat There we go. Uh that's right. We that was just so bull chatty. I'm sorry, terrible anyway, I'm disappointed. The next two cereals come from our good friend Carla in Seattle. Oh nice, Yeah, I love Carla. She enter a box of stuff. She must have gone to the Kroger, the Kroger and picked some stuff up. Do you want the gross one or the good one? Umm? Or the one that I think is going to be gross? Gross one? So you want the gross one first? We could finish it off with the pretty okay one. Gross one? All right? So the gross one is a Keto cereal. Yeah, yeah, blueberry, Keto blueberry. No, she sent us two of them. I chose the blueberry one. This is simple truth, Keto grain free cereal, blueberry, naturally flavored. This I could already tell is gonna be sinful. Is this Kroger's brand? Yeah, this is Kroger's brand. Oh, this is gonna be so bad. I will say. The packaging is fun. I do like the packaging on this. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But everything else about this I already can tell. The bag itself, you could tell this is made by some granola person in Seattle.
Speaker 1: Well it's like, well, well see the same man, Let's do it in like a paper bag. Look if we do it in a paper bag, man, it's gonna be so much better for thing like Keto cereal. See, all these supermarkets have their own like trendy organic brand. There's green Wise, and there's like there's a bunch of different supermarkets that instead of this, instead of this being called Kroger, it's simple truth. So you think it's it's the simple truth keto. Man, it's actually a styrofoam bag. That's styrofoam. No, but I want to say that the piscarla off. Oh why because she doesn't she gets anger when I use a styrofoam coffee cup. Why she just gets mad at me. Well, it's like turtles, turtles and sharks. No, no, that's why we use paper bags. It smells like blueberry yogurt. It's now uh ah, here we go. I don't want I should have said the good one. Look they're not fully coated. If you notice closely, the inside of the little o's are not blue, They're like a little blueberry buttholes, Yes they are. I just spilled milk on me. Oh that means your pants are gonna smell like poop leaner. We should send this this secret butthole that Twitter thing. Oh, this is gonna be so bad.
Speaker 2: Here we go this.
Speaker 1: I hate this Hanes too. Wait, I want to get the garbage pak can. No, if you need to spit, just pit back in the cup. Oh my corkery, grab, I can go. What's disgusting? I can do it. Tastes like blueberry yogurt. I can do it, just like crunchy blueberry yogurt. You left it in the fridge for just a few two months long? Many what are you good?
Speaker 2: Nope, okay, I will say not the worst keto cereal we have, But that bar is so low it's in hell.
Speaker 1: You've made it to maybe like the first rung of hell. Now it just tastes. They're not seven layers deep. It's just not good. You wouldn't expect those. It's way too crunchy. It's so hard to swallow. It's like so crunchy. These piano cereals turned to paste in your mouth exactly, and it has a pasty consistency when you chew for a little bit. Elmer should make this. I'm gonna give glue. I don't know what glue is. Well, they make school paste that you used to eat as a kid. But say you didn't.
Speaker 2: So you're saying when I said glue, that was incorrect paste because it's school paste. Yes, f out of here, can't I'm not This gets two balls from me and Ali. Yeah, it's not the worst Keto cereal I've ever had. It's not the worst cereal I've ever had. And I feel I would be lying to you if I pretended that it was like the worst thing.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give it a ball, that's all you get. Yeah, I don't even think I should. No, I made I made all kinds of faces. I'm gonna give it a spoon. It's not great, but it's also like, again, this is healthy, so well Kroger says, it's keyt oh, so good. It's not. I'm happy that their marketing team thought that up. I'll actually do a ball on a spoon. Hey wait a minute, didn't they Is that the ad? Didn't they steal? Is that the Amazon isn't it? They stole it? What there's is an arrow and there's is a leaf. It's very similar. Okay, but you can't trademark, Like, you can't trademark this a line. Yeah you can. People trademarked all kinds of dumb Amazon one. You can because it's a specific one. That one has a leaf at the end of it. Yeah, it's not the same. What'd you say you changed it to a bowl on a spoon, right, it is weird. It sticks in your mouth. Yeah, it has a weird film. It does have a film.
Speaker 3: Kind of a bummer man was really hoping simply truth would come through. But next time, Hey, at least they got that eco packaging. Carla, there is a money back guarantee on this. Please get your money back. Our brands, our guarantee, love it or your money back. We do not love it, so please get your money back. Begging you, let's take a break, Andrew, how about that would be back right after.
Speaker 1: This good button pusher and we're back. What's just your corny one liners before we go to commercial, and we'll be back in a slimetastic minute and won't be back never. Right after this blueberry moment.
Speaker 3: That was?
Speaker 1: That was a cereal I think, well that was blueberry morning. Okay, good blueberry morning, Andy, Good blueberry morning. Do you do Scott? M all right, we're gonna have to do the next Carla one because I already promoted it. Oh we did. Yeah, when remember I said it was there's a good one or a crap one from her? Oh okay, there's also another good one and another crap one from her. She's sending us more too. Oh boy, yeah, I saw that that one was kind of cool. It was a nature's path something or other that I've never seen. She should have saved herself a small bag and sent us the box.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: How much would it cost her to send this? It was like fourteen dollars. Damn. Yeah, thanks Carla, Thank you so much. She loves this show. I know she does. I don't think Anthony likes it as much. No, he likes bull Chat. He does. Yeah, okay, does he take his shirt off during bull Chat? Flex his pecks? Can you flex your pecks? That's a very odd visual you're coming up with. All right, well there's another. Here's a granola from Kroger. It's Kroger's s'moresally flavored granola clusters. This is gonna be somewhat similar to the Target one that we had not too long ago, because its pretty much the same. I'm sure it's made by the same people. It's all mashed though, because she didn't package it very well. She just threw it at a priority mailbox. God.
Speaker 2: Why someone does one nice thing and then you have to be like, oh, thank you so much for sending although you didn't do the packaging.
Speaker 1: Right. We are thankful for you as to listening. But it's all smashed up. It's almost powder. It's granola, I know. So the other one is even more powder that she sent because it got crushed. Oh there's marshmallows in here. Cool. Smells nice, Carla, if you don't mind, I'm gonna give this to my kids when we're done with it, because they love this kind of stuff. Good. Some Moor's granola clusters, whold rolled oats with chocolate chunks and marshmallows. No campfire required, choco chunks and you don't need a campfire. I good what they say. By the way, two percent bowl and basket milk. Where you're using today? Nice? Where's our milk sponsor? I don't know. We're at four years on this thing soon.
Speaker 2: I don't think we're that really for twenty nineteen, twenty twenty, twenty twenty one, twenty twenty two, that's three years technically twenty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it's the fourth Halloween, a fourth year. Here we go one two three? Shut up? I was wrong? What's you think is wrong? People try to give themself that extra year by sitting there in the fourth year. Mmm, I've been doing it for four years. It's good. It's just like the other one. It's good. Hmm. It's just as anything we're talking to marshmallows is good. Holy moly, this is good. I give it's five balls. I was just gonna say it is not five balls good?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What is this really? Five balls for you? For real? So nothing could be better than this. I like it a lot. A lot is not five balls. What okay, four bowls in a spoon. I'm not trying to sway your boat, just you know, just saying I don't see this as five balls. It's good. I will give it four. Kroger cool. I don't know where our closest Kroger is. I want to go to waffle House. You know, it's really weird. We were in Florida for Froggies a couple of weeks ago, and they don't have Kroger's down there, but there is a Kroger truck that delivers groceries. It's really weird. It's like they have this Kroger warehouse but don't have a store. Huh. Did someone put a cigarette out on your arm? What is that? No, it's I've so I've always had a scab and I always pick it. What's it from? It must have been from something at some point you don't remember now at this point it's so long, Like I have that scar right there on my finger. I remember it. It's from five halloweens ago. I cut it on my car on the back when I was opening the trunk. We cut it in the parking garage right here. Wow, Sam, it's tense, but I'll never forget. That's you know that you see scars and you remember where you got them. Scars remind us, right, I have a scar here? What song was that? Scars? A puddle of mind something like that, But it's not. It's more current a little bit. Anyway. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. We're glad you're here with us, and we hope you come back on Wednesday for a new Bowl chat. Yeah and uh yeah, and then next week should be our Halloween episode because it are some There are some spooky new cereals out spooky. Mostly they're just new and repackaged. I mean mostly they're just old, reissued, repackaged cereals, but it's the same stuff. There are a few new ones, though, got it. It's weird. Halloween is the holiday that has. I believe the most cereals that come out that are seasonal. Oh, Christmas, you would think, but no, it's Halloween. There are so many Halloween serials. It's weird those limited time once a year cereals. Anyway, thank you for listening. Please follow us all social platforms at Serial Killers PC. Yes, we appreciate you. By the way, that was gross. What I tried it. I love Boston Market. They have the new grill fired nuggets. Gross. That's the thing. Even when they have seeded it, they were like, oh we have grilled chicken.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: No, there wasn't bad though. These the picture looks spectacular. They are so juicy, flamy, delicious, flamey. I didn't know that these were like flavor. They were just pale and gross. Yeah, I can imagine. I mean I doubted them and barbecue sauce, so they were good.
Speaker 2: I am not a I mean, I've only ever had Boston Market, Like they closed the one down by my parents' house, so I haven't had it in at least at least twenty years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, their quality has gone down a bit. Yeah, but if they want to sponsor us, we'll say how great they are. I don't think Boston Market's in the advertising. Why not they just saw we just saw on TV. Yeah, for TV.
Speaker 2: I feel like they probably have an old guy at the top who's like, what's a podcast?
Speaker 1: I have a voice memo? App Is that where I can do one? Yeah, there's another company that we were trying to crack that also probably thought that way true. Anyway, thank you so much for listening. We appreciate you here. We will see you next week with an all new Serial Killers. Wednesday is Bold Chat and leave.
Speaker 2: Us reviews if you're on you tube, like and subscribe the buttons here.
Speaker 1: I think we're here. Come on wherever? Do that? Don't be one of those they don't know where it's hello, Like and subscribe. That's what the kids do. Yeah, do you want people to subscribe? I do, But you know it's like the do you Yeah, but the tweens like click below click click click click. Yeah. What if somebody doesn't know like subscribe It says it right there. Well, maybe they are watching and they're so into watching us that they don't even see it. Maybe they're the CEO of Boston Market. Yeah whatever, So thank you all so much. We appreciate you. Crunch there's really good. I shouldn't have bumped you down Soil. You go back up to five. Noop, cool,