Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Are we on the bring of a civil war in the United States and Texas with Texas well? Technically, Texas is actually not part of America because they are a sovereignty situation. D D in eighteen forty two when they signed the declaration, So.
Speaker 4: Louis in the purchase was signed.
Speaker 5: Shout out to all my conspiracy theorists. I'm with you. I'm a sideline.
Speaker 4: In that world.
Speaker 5: I'm heavily in.
Speaker 4: You're in that world. Look heavy.
Speaker 5: I just can't say it.
Speaker 6: I'm really nineteen keys Billy Carson, but I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 5: I gotta put I gotta.
Speaker 4: Put the limited limitations.
Speaker 5: Look, I'm joking, but I'm like eco friendly, your eco friendly. I have to put the hard bottoms on.
Speaker 4: You're adjacent.
Speaker 5: But if it was up to me, I'd be in the basement.
Speaker 4: You're jacent.
Speaker 5: I would be in the basement conspiracy.
Speaker 4: He is conspiracy theory adjacent.
Speaker 7: I am conspiracy theories to come true.
Speaker 4: Though, yes this is true.
Speaker 5: I'm that guy. I'm that I'm that we.
Speaker 4: Found your leader.
Speaker 7: I'm that guy.
Speaker 5: So yeah, So what's up with this Texas situation?
Speaker 7: It might keep us side by side about that?
Speaker 5: What's about.
Speaker 4: In frame?
Speaker 7: Yep, no, no paying back out.
Speaker 4: Yo, I was about to solo you.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna be clean. I will say.
Speaker 8: We do have to figure figure out an issue with this. The state of the migrant issue. Of course, I think the Republicans are playing a little bit dirty too, Sully Biden's chances of winning. But if you look at what's going on in New York City and Chicago, I don't understand how there's stipends and housing available when there are not that same stipend and available for the citizens that are there. This is a cool of sorts. But I do think that the borders need to be protected. But it's a very tricky conversation to have, and it's a very tricky political gesture.
Speaker 7: That Governor Abbot made.
Speaker 8: But when you have twenty two states and Unison start to say we need to protect our borders, it's not so much of an indictment they care about what's happening in the country.
Speaker 7: It is political warfare at.
Speaker 8: Its finest, and because things are not going well in the country, you're trying to rile up a certain base for votes, and I don't think that that's fair. Now we can talk about the same states that are rolling to protect migrants being out of them that land was stolen Arizona, Texas, New Mexico, and Mississippi Florida. I don't want to have a conversation because we shot hard bottoms investors.
Speaker 7: Right, Yeah, I'm cool. Conspiracy bag paid.
Speaker 8: I'll go down there late all day and don't pay. I've seen what happened to Alex Jones. Alex, you can come on whenever you want.
Speaker 7: It's not working. You got the JFK bag. I said, what are you doing? But I do think that there needs to be a lot more protection.
Speaker 8: And then also I keep pointing the pension fund in Chicago disappear, even Nicki Haley, Nicki Haley, when you come out and say, hey people, if you're twenty now, you're gonna have to work to seventy one when a retirement age of sixty five, she told you the gap and how much money was actually mentioning from social security and retirement funds. Go look at everyone from twenty how many people there are now doing a little bit of math, going chat GPT, and it'll tell you how many hundreds of billions of dollars are currently missing. But a lot of this is political gesture they don't care about because twenty years ago, I can argue that Carolin the micros came into the States and they got to work the chief labor they didn't given it him in nineteen ninety.
Speaker 7: Why did they care now?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Can I I feel like there might be some people that are like, what's going on in Texas.
Speaker 4: I'm going to give some context to it? Is that cool? Yes? I want to preface this by saying that you still live in that state.
Speaker 3: Correct, Absolutely, So I gotta all right, so you know what, So here's what's happening.
Speaker 4: You know, they have an Attorney General, Kemp Paxton.
Speaker 3: On Friday, he forcefully, and I use the word in quotations, forcedly rejected a request from the Body and Administration of grant federal immigration officials full access to Shelby Park, which is in Texas along the southern border that the State National Guard has sealed off with razor wire fencing and soldiers. All right, so they've barbed wire this this area. The Apartment of Homeland Security, which oversees the border patrol, had given that the Attorney General to Friday last Friday to say that the state must relent and allow federal agents inside the park. But on Friday they rebuffed and demanded that, saying that Texas state officials would not allow the DHS to turn the area into an unofficial and unlawful port of entry for migrants. Paxton pledged that Texas efforts to protect its southern borders against every effort by the body of administration to undermine the state's constitutional right of self defense. And so his last statement was, we have more wire than they have people, So let them cut it. We'll be fencing it again the next hour. So this is a they're saying that this is self defense.
Speaker 4: And we're not.
Speaker 3: We're not removing ourselves. So this is the context around. So this is a state saying we're going to protect ourselves. The federal government, We're not going to allow you to come in and remove us from us protecting our borders, and I guess our land quote unquote.
Speaker 4: Ernest, what's up?
Speaker 3: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like, the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless, whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of.
Speaker 4: Our merch partners.
Speaker 3: Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank brilliantly boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm go a bit clear. They listen, Trump got the victory. I've I've never seen this at all. I've never seen a governor have bought like at the administration. If you're listening, slim shady and please stand up, you're gonna let a governor talk to you like this.
Speaker 6: But I haven't that happened with what happened with Obama. I think it was Arizona. He should have stood up to it, you know when she got off the plane and she tried to like scream out, and a lot of his political political pandering and showmanship. But I will say this one thing that we was in Chicago and I saw something I was very disturbing. We was driving through and uh we saw like one hundred and fifty people like camped out in front of a police station.
Speaker 5: I'm like, what is that they like?
Speaker 6: That was his immigrants that came and you know, that's like a safe haven and that's where all of it they It was a very weird situation. So this this look, I'm not one of these people that says that immigrants are taking jobs because I have never I've personally never seen a job that an immigrant has taken from an American they're doing jobs that nobody else wants to do, and they're adding they're adding value to the to the economy on a certain level for sure. But something has to be done make this situation a little bit more efficient, because yeah, having one hundred and fifty people sleeping outside of a police station or even where I live, I drive you know down there's like an area where I just see like a line of immigrants every Saturday, and it's like this is where.
Speaker 5: They're getting food.
Speaker 6: I don't know, it's a weird situation that's going on right now with these Democratic states that have just become dropping grounds New York, they're just dropping grounds for immigrants, and they don't really have it. They don't have a plan for them to do anything. It's not like the ironic thing about it is that these Republican states are probably the states that actually need them. Like even I was watching this documentary about a farmer. I think he was like an Alabama, one of these states, and he was saying that, you know, they took the immigrants away, long story short, and his farm actually fell apart because he was saying that they was like picking watermelons or something. He was like the work that they were doing no American would do, so he actually needed them. But yeah, you can't just drop people into cold weather environments and urban urban sinners with nothing for them to do, no planning place. It's not sustainable. That's just not sustainable, and it's not beneficial for anybody. It's not beneficial for America. But it's also not beneficial for them. They're coming to America for a better life. But I don't know how much of a better life that is to just be sleeping outside and just waiting in line for a meal.
Speaker 5: That's not that's not beneficial. That's not beneficial.
Speaker 6: So I don't know what's going on. Maybe we can get somebody from the White House to talk about this, or maybe we can get Angela Raie to give her opinion, or a political or one of our political friends. But this is turning into something.
Speaker 4: It's troubling.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because of Chicago and New York turned the San France and will not be good for the economy, definitely would not be good for the election. I mean, I think Trump You've been saying it for about a year, but I think Trump got this thing in the bag.
Speaker 7: Who do you think is gonna be his VP, the Santus or a vet.
Speaker 6: Well, let's talk about how Tim Scott is sliding, slipping and sliding on the dance floor for this situation.
Speaker 7: He's scraping the scrabbler for real.
Speaker 5: Oh man, every tooth possible.
Speaker 4: That's that's that's alarming. That's really alarming.
Speaker 8: Uncle Rugas was upset, boy, you're doing too hold on, you're doing too much.
Speaker 7: He's up.
Speaker 4: Oh man, he's our hero.
Speaker 6: The money line is in Trump's favor right now. They said that he's gonna get more black votes. I saw Black Enterprise supposed to Trump is supposedly gonna get more Black votes this election in any Republican and American history.
Speaker 4: Yes, wow, where sure.
Speaker 6: But it's not surprising though, because I just look at the sentiment on social media centiment anytime that we post anything in politics related, there's a lot of comments pro pro Trump, anti Biden. So the public sentiment, the public sentiment is definitely favoring Trump for sure, because when you see black people supporting them, you know a lot of white people are going to support them off the rip. So even if he splits black votes, yeah, split them. I don't know how he loses. I'm not sure how he loses at this point in top unless unless the Democrats pull a rabbit out that had.
Speaker 3: What was I think it wasn't like ninety ten last last election for Democrats of the African American It's going to be a lot different this year.
Speaker 4: It can't.
Speaker 3: If it goes to eighty percent, it is the loss they can't get. It can't slip past eighty eighty five.
Speaker 5: It's done. It's gonna slip past eighty five.
Speaker 4: For sure.
Speaker 3: He's gonna get a lot of black votes. A lot of black people love Donald Trump. Say they love Donald Trump? Why g said, shout out to Nipping.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so, I don't know, go to college, you guys voting for an election.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure how he loses this one or if they go like people may say I'm not going to vote, which is you know, Yeah, that's gonna happen a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah so yeah, well might We'll keep you updated with all the information that we know.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christineoman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families.
Speaker 2: Will be protected. Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.