Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Wednesday. So we are going to discuss where we left off last hour. We're gonna discuss this GOP messaging on the economy. Everything's great, a plus, crisis are coming down. We'll discuss why, because it's a few different factions with different reasons. We're gonna discuss why. We'll hopefully address that whole thing. We're gonna get to this Thanksgiving thing that Francesca han Chick. Well, Thanksgiving is controversial. You know that it is in certain circles. Right, We'll talk about the why on that. We'll get to all that emails. So much more coming up in the second hour of The Jesse Kelly Show. So the messaging on the economy, everything's great, prices are down, quit whining, just cook it home. A plus on the economy, Golden age, stock markets high. Why are you hearing this? Well, there are different reasons, depending on the different factions. Let's begin at the top and work our way down. Trump gets a lot of heat whenever he goes on TV and says this. He just said this, I think it was last.
Speaker 2: You know, they talk about costs. I inherited very very high costs, and they're all coming down now, the food, the groceries, it's all coming down. We've done a great job. You know. I think we should be given an A plus on the economy. But I think that's coming. People are starting to talk about it.
Speaker 1: Look, I know that may make you mad, maybe you love it, but here's the truth. That stuff. That's how Trump is And I'm not excusing it. I'm believing this is about to be critical. I'm not excusing it. But that is how Trump has always been, before he was a politician or anything else. You know this, You've watched Trump for ten years. You don't need me to tell you that. That's Trump's way. Everything he is involved in is the best ever. Every person who he's getting along with is the most beautiful and smartest ever. Everything. It's that's how Trump operates. And by the way, that's part of what made Trump such a great campaigner, so great on the campaign trail, especially when he was going up against Joe Biden, people were down and out and Donald Trump's up there saying we're gonna make us the wealthiest. We've ever been, and we're gonna bring all the jobs back and mass deportations and life's gonna be perfect. That is a great way to campaign when you are in campaign mode. That works great. But Trump doesn't do modes. Trump is honest at all times about what he's actually thinking. To his credit and to his detriment, he always will come out and just say it, Well, I don't Trump. He's going to use the same rhetoric on the campaign trail he does when he's president of the United States of America and say everything's perfect, it's an A plus.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: They talk about costs. I inherited very very high costs, and they're all coming down now, the food, the groceries, it's all coming down. We've done a great job.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I think we should be given an A plus on the economy. But I think that's coming. People are starting to talk about it.
Speaker 1: All right. So that one, that's just Trump's way. Two, Now this part, I told you I was going to be critical when I am. If you don't like it too bad, tough there is It's a human nature thing, a certain degree of arrogance that will creep in when you lead lots and lots of people you ever talk to, or at least seen it and talk to. You ever see an interview with a rock star who's been a rock star for years? Arrogant, beyond belief? Prince, Remember Prince, Prince is dead now. But did you know that if you were in Prince's presence you were not allowed to look at him? Did you know that you were not allowed to look at him? That's if he's some kind of an ancient Greek god or something like that, you weren't allowed to look at him. Now you can say, what a jerk? What a this? But a okay, all that stuff is fine. That's a really jerky thing to do. However, do you know what I have never experienced in my life and never will. I have never stood inside of the Rose Garden and had sixty thousand people chanting my name. Ever, I've never stood in Madison Square Garden and had people hang on my every word. What would that? How intoxicating would that be if that was you and that was your life? How intoxicating would it be? Unbelievable? Right? Well, the messages you Donald Trump has led the world for ten years. For ten years, there aren't many of these guys in history. Obviously for ten years, he's been the central character on planet Earth. Do you think do you think if you were the central character on planet Earth that maybe, just maybe that would convince you that you have some powers you don't actually have. I'll rewind one for you. The Epstein stuff, the Epstein stuff was a big deal for people on the campaign. True, it was. It just was especially young people. People generally are distrustful of elites. They think elites get away with murder. They think that there's this guy, he dies in weird circumstances in federal custody, and he knew Bill Clinton and Bill Gates, and they thought to themselves, this is a big cover up by the government, a big cover up. The government's covering for a bunch of rich, evil pedophiles. And I'm sick of this corruption exposed at all Trump. Now, I'm not even saying, by the way, Trump did anything wrong when it came to what he did release or didn't release, because that gets into all this kind of cloudy legal stuff. What I am most definitely saying is the messaging. The level of arringans in the messaging was unreal, and Donald Trump's pull numbers with young people free fold when he started this. You see why there was a minute missing from the Gailhouse team on the name scene. Yeah, sir, I'm good.
Speaker 4: I just send you a Are you still talking about Jeffrey Epstein? This guy's been talked about for years? You're asking we have Texas, we have this, we have all of the things, and are people still talking about this guy? This creep that is unbelievable. Do you want to waste the time? And do you feel like answering?
Speaker 2: I don't mind answering.
Speaker 4: I mean, I can't believe you're asking a question at Epstein at a time like this where we're having some of the greatest success and also tragedy.
Speaker 1: With you know how that landed. Now, you could answer that question with, hey, we are trying to get everything released we can. We have to protect the names of innocent people. I understand there's a lot of passion out there. We are going to try to get some measure of justice for the victims here and make sure some bad people go to prison. We are going about it. I know you care, and I care too, and I am on it. You can answer that or you can tell everyone to shut up. That's stupid talk about the stock market, the Dow's really high. There's a level of arrogance there, and it's crept into Trump a few times. Where as the leader of the world, he feels like he can command the entire right wing ecosphere. You me, all of us, no matter what our role is. Shut up about this, talk about this, don't say that, say this, idiot. There is a level of arrogance there and it has burned us a couple times. It is burning us right now big time. It's not that Donald Trump is responsible, solely responsible for all these high prices. Now, of course he has to own some of the COVID stuff, and there's no question he has to own Iran that Look, some of it does land in his lap. I get all that. I'm not trying to cover for the guy, but it's not as if he's solely responsible for it. And it's certainly not as if he can just wave a magic wand and make burritos more affordable for you or me. I'm not saying that at all. I'm not putting it on him, but there has to be some level of massaging with the messaging that comes from the top. It's a golden age. Just look at the stock market. We deserve in A plus. When prices are significantly higher now than they were when he was elected, that's a problem. And don't email me some stupid email and tell me prices are not higher because I am looking at the data. I've told you the data. They are higher, and they're basically higher across the board, across the board now as he slowed inflation. Of course he has, of course, because Joe Biden was a psychopath. Rice forty five percent, cotton twenty seven, week twenty five, wool twenty one, rubber twenty, cheez sixteen, T fifteen, sunflower oil fifteen, palm oil fifteen, number fourteen, soybeans thirteen. That's just since the start of the year. They don't want to hear about an A plus. They want to hear that you're on it. You understand, you were on it, and you're working on it. So it's the at the top. But I said, there are three different factions. Trump is only one of those. There are two others. And there is a chance I'm about to talk about you. Maybe you'll be offended. I don't care. Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. If you get offended, call and pour at your soul and tell me you're never listening again. Before you do that, though, at least call relief Factors so you're not in pain. At least make a phone call call one eight hundred the number four Relief and try it for three weeks, not asking you to break the bank is less than a dollar a day, three weeks of it. Seventeen dollars and seventy six cents. That's it. What is it? Well, it's not a drug, you know. I don't do that. It is a supplement, a supplement developed by doctors. You take it every day. The more you take it, the more it builds up in your system, the better it works. That neck pain that plagues you starts getting turned down and down and down and down and down. The foot. Paint the muscle, paint my elbow, this joint up. My hands hurt all the time, very very common. Let relief Factor attack it for you. At least give it a shot. If it doesn't work, just don't call them back. That's all. It's not a lifetime commitment. It's three weeks one eight hundred the number four Relief or go to Relief Factor dot com. We'll be back in to the ourcle love this one. It's a scream baby the Jesse Kelly Show. It is The Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic, wonderful Wednesday. Member, you can email us, like I said, all the offended things. I'm never listening. I would love heye, death threats, anything else, funny stuff. Jesseat Jesse kellyshow dot com. So there are three factions behind this suck it up. Life is better. Things are fine, Grocery prices are fine. Hey, I said there are three factions. We covered the Trump part of it. Let's go to the second part of it. And this second part of it cannot be ignored. Neo conservatism, the definition is not all that complicated. Here's what it means. Neo Conservatism is very much a George Bush kind of republicanism, and the idea behind it is this America exists, and America's military exists in large part to right wrongs around the globe. That is, it is a huge part of neo conservatism that we should be constantly projecting force and policing everywhere we possibly can around the globe. And I am actually not I'm not trying to be insulting. I'm trying to be as charitable as possible, that that's just generally what they believe. Even if you talk to them. And I have many friends who are this way, that's what they think. And you can bring up to them inflation or the cost of this, or or the fact that this will fail or the fact that this has failed. And I will tell you I don't have a single neo conservative friend who is swayed by those failures or costs at all. And they're not swayed. I'm not saying they're terrible people. Maybe you're already mad if you don't like those people. They're not swayed because they think that's what America is for. In large part. That is why we have a military. That's why America is powerful. We are supposed to order everything around the globe. It is our job to write all this stuff. Now, it's important to understand that part of it while we get to the next part of it. There is no question, it's not debatable the war in Iran has raised prices. Is it the sole reason prices are high? Of course, not contributing absolutely. National gas prices are about double what they were before we started. Of course, of course it is raised prices up. All right, that is a fact. But if you are a neo conservative and you are concerned that we might actually stop dropping bombs on Iran, then you become, because of that, invested in telling people shut up. Groceries aren't even that expensive. Oh you're fine, just eat at home. What's the motivation behind those lines. The motivation is, oh my gosh, if people keep getting mad and mad about this, we might stop dropping bombs on foreign countries. Now you can hate them for that, or maybe that's you and you love them for that, but you need to understand that is the motivation behind that way of thinking. You will notice, if you've paid attention at all, that every politician and right wing talking head who whipped themselves up into an excited lather over the prospect of dropping bombs on Iran, it is the Venn diagram would be a single circle of the people who are now telling everyone to shut up about groceries. You're doing just fine. You don't realize how good you have it. That is a central motivation behind it. It just comes down to how you view America. Now, I don't view America that way. I am not a neo conservative, as you well know. But again, I have many friends who are I get it. But there are people who think that. There are people who look back at George W. Bush's eight years Iran or Iraq, Afghanistan, and they look back on it fondly that they look back and think, well, that's what we should do. That's what America should do. We should have never left any of those places, period, but we should be everywhere at all times. You should see the look Jewish producer Chris has given me. I know that for a lot of people, myself included, that's a weird way to look at things. But there is also if I can defend them or defend you, if this is how you think, there is also a sense of selflessness in that benevolence. If I will now, I would argue it's misplaced, but there's a sense of hey, we have so much here. We have so much, we have such a powerful military. We should be out there. I mean, we should be involved in every civil war, every genocide, everything. Because we have so much, we should go out and fix all the problems we can find. I'm not saying they're all wonderful people. I'm not saying that. I'm not saying they all have a wonderful heart, But there is a sense there amongst these people, a lot of them just want to do good, and they think doing good means doing good for everyone else. The problem that faction is going to run into, they're already running into it, and they're going to keep running into it. The problem that faction is going to run into is Americans are rapidly becoming very, very insular because their own standard of living is going down. We've talked about this before. Americans do not want to hear about foreign countries. This is not unique to Iran or Israel, or Ukraine or Russia, or France or Germany or China or the Philippines, or it's not unique to anywhere. When Americans who cannot afford what they used to be able to afford, hear their leaders passionately discussing the affairs of another country, they do not like it. The age of the neo conservative is coming to an end. It just is. Maybe you're thrilled, Maybe that makes you upset. The age of the neo conservative is coming to an end. Period that can't be stopped. Now. I mentioned there are three factions. There's only one more. We'll get to and then we'll talk about other things. Hang on the Jesse Kelly Show. It's still real to me, dammit the TRN stacks. It is The Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic, wonderful Wednesday. Member. If you miss any part of the show, you can download the whole thing. iHeart Spotify iTunes. I said, there were three factions blowing this whole messaging thing. I already went over the first two. The last one is this, and maybe this is you, the super fans. You do what they're told and say what they're told. You see a lot of this, You see a lot of it out there now of Well, that's what Trump said, So that's what I'm saying. Well that's what Trump says. So that's what I'm saying. Not telling you to abandon Trump, certainly not. But I am most definitely saying this. Do not tell people to suck it up. Don't tell people that you have it better than they have it in Sudan so everything should be fine, shut up and suck it up. I am not telling you that for any other reason than I want to win the mid terms or at least mitigate some of the losses in the midterms. There are degrees of losing in the midterms. Remember, and we've talked about this before, there are degrees. You can lose the House by a little you can get completely wiped out and have a be down by twenty twenty five seats in the House. That's a bigger problem. You can keep the Senate, you can lose the Senate. You get wiped out in the House and lose the Senate, you are in deep, deep trouble. How we handle between now in November messaging wise, it's not everything. Everything isn't messaging, but how we can and it'll be between now and November. Messaging wise is going to affect how people go, how people vote, whether they vote at all, it is going to affect it. Don't tell people to have it great, that's all right, hey, Jesse, real quick. When I worked at an inner city in a major US city, I was shocked the first Thanksgiving when many of my students said to me that they don't celebrate Thanksgiving because it is an evil holiday created by quote the white man. Side note this one white man would get to blame for many things for my years in there, like the oppressiveness of the capital letter I high school students students who told me this were serious. They believed in their whole heart that Thanksgiving is a holiday where white people celebrate destroying Indians. All right, So this comes back to this lady, Francesca Hong, who's about to win the Democrat primary in Wisconsin, and she has since tried to delete these posts, but she was obviously called out on it. What cancel thanks you said?
Speaker 4: Americans should cancel Thanksgiving?
Speaker 5: Should have done this? In sixteen twenty one, the post has been deleted. Republicans have been highlighting it. Do you still believe that Thanksgiving should be canceled?
Speaker 2: Thanksgiving is also a time that's incredibly painful for many people in our communities, And so I think there a.
Speaker 1: Time that's incredibly painful for many people in our communities. Let me explain white men, white European people, white people of European descent. They were the creators of Christian based Western civilization. They were. And by the way, there weren't a bunch of other people involved from other parts of the globe. There just were not. We don't have to be inclusive and nice about everything. We can be honest about who contributed and who did not. I didn't say there aren't other wonderful people everywhere from other cultures and everything else. But as far as who created Western civilization, certainly the United States of America, it was white people of Christian descent overwhelming, that is who created the United States of America. Okay, so now that we're clear about that, and we don't have to do that, well everyone was it. No, No, they weren't. No, they were not they were not involved. So now that we're clear about that, let's go to this part. If this one group of people, white people of European descent, if they're the ones responsible for launching Christian based Western civilization, and you hate Christian based Western civilization, well who's the bad guy at all times? And now think about this when it comes to the communists in educating our children. Think about what a huge leg up that gives you on manipulating the next generation. If you can, you don't even have to break it all the way down in detail, and you certainly don't have to be honest. You just basically tell people, hey, everyone who looks like that, those are the bad guys. It's quite simple. It's race. Communism is the most prevalent form of communism. Throughout history, because it's always the easiest sell everyone who looks like you good, everyone who looks like them bad. It's unbelievably simple, and it's pumped into the soft heads of people over and over and over again. For years. It has been prompted into the soft heads of people. Now we get to a place in our society where even people on the right we'll talk about what the Let's say a woman gets elected in a district that that never had a woman elected. You'll get the GOP getting up saying, wow, finally this is a first. Why does that matter? Why did we need a first? Why did we need a first? What?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: What does that matter? They look at everybody as simply an enemy or an ally. They look at people and they'll break things down in society that way. And it's obviously incredibly incredibly unhealthy, should be fought against tooth and nail, But that's how they look at things. That's fact. Jesse. You remember that blind def tranny version of that Titanic song you played a couple of years ago. That's what the star Spangled bitner reminds me of. It's an auditory assault, and I'm going to report it to my local authorities. I don't know what you mean.
Speaker 6: Transl then things Whitney Houston.
Speaker 4: I will always love you.
Speaker 1: This is a beautiful song single, one beautiful stuff, Jesse. The Communists previously attempted to take over Spain, and the Spanish people elected Pinochet to save them. You're mixing up anti communists. By the way, Spain, it was Franco. It wasn't really elected. Chile was Pinochet also not necessarily elected? All right? Anyway, he goes on. He says he saved them from the Communists at the time. But now Spain has been very a socialist country for the last few decades, and you say they've elected a communist again. Does that mean there's no possible victory over the communists, only temporary wins. If that's the case, are we doomed as well not doomed, depending on how you define the word. We are not doomed to be conquered by the communists. That is not true, not at all. But we are doomed to something we are going to have to fight forever, forever. There is no destination. We will never get some vinal victory here or this law there or this president here, who will finally vanquish communism and we never have to stress about it again, and we can finally just go back to white picket fences and life is good. That day will never ever ever come because communism of the devil and the devil is still here. That is why it will never come. So put it out of your mind. Makes life easier. Put it out of your mind and we'll be just fine. All right. The Iran stuff, couple things we will cover these things. We'll talk about something really really good. Couple of really good things happening out of the Trump administration. All that and more coming up. Hang on, get the Cure for Rhinos weekdays with the Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Wednesday. Do not forget. You can email the show your love, your hate, your death threats Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. All right, so a few things. Headline US removed sanctions from three IRGC linked entities. Okay, what's that about. That's good. To the next headline, Iran says it's close to a horror moves plan with Oman, but reopening depends on the US. Okay, what's happening we're working on a deal, that's what's happening. Why would we remove sanctions? That is what is known as a show of good faith that I guarantee you as part of the negotiations. That was one of those things we dropped out there to show we're serious, we want to make things better, all these other stuff, and so that's what you did. Trump's talking about it today.
Speaker 2: The Strait's going to be opened very soon? Or are they going to get hit very hard and then the street's going to be open?
Speaker 1: Okay, saying the same thing he's been saying, we're going to open it up. We almost have a deal with not it'll be World War two, and that he's saying the exact same thing. I don't I don't want to tell you to bank on any of this, none of it in a couple of reasons. First, we've been burnt on that for a lot for a while. Oh, we almost have a deal, We've got a deal with that. We've been burnt on that many times. That's one. Two. I'm worried about Iran's motivation beyond the obvious point of there are a bunch of lying Jihati scumbags. I'm worried that Iran does not want it to end Iran if you think about it their way. Okay, what if what if this goes on for another few months? Okay, more sanctions, more bombings, they're going to kill some people that our currency is going to commit. Okay, But if you're the dirtball Iranian regime and they've already executed all the people who could rise up, remember tens of thousands of them, they butchered them already, so you're not necessarily worried about that. How much of a benefit is it to you if Donald Trump gets crushed in the midterms. How quickly do you think a Democrat controlled House of Representative we'll choke off the money for any of this stuff, just to just to get It's not that they have anything ideological. It would be purely out of getting Trump. How quickly? I mean, what if it's a doomsday scenario when I pray we don't get there, I don't. I don't think we will. I hope we don't. But what if we lose the House and Senate, they'll impeach and remove Trump from office. I don't know that they would get that many votes in the Senate to actually move remove him from office. But if you're Iran, Donald Trump's been such an Iran Iran hawk for both of his terms. What if you could get him removed? What an ultimate look they tried to kill him already. What an ultimate middle finger that would be to Trump if you could get him kicked out of office? All right, I'm worried that they want to wait until November. Yah, I don't know. We're I'll almost to do a deal. We're not. Ah, We're almost do with you. Oh we're not. You know, I changed my mind. The word was this morning that we were kind of close to with deal, and then Iron came out and said, but I also need this too, and I need that, and I'm going to need you to throw in this and throw it. It almost seems like they don't want one, and I'm worried they don't want one because we got to wrap things up. Jesse, I was halfway through a long in and out drive through line with my six month old in the bat in the back seat, sound asleep, I assume because of the sultry sounds of your voice. I do have a sultry voice, Chris. Then all of a sudden you had to unleash that god awful rendition of the national anthem for the second day in a row, this time purely as a form of torture. Well, my baby woke up and is now screaming bloody murder. I'm trapped in this line with no way to escape. So thanks, I guess don't blame me. Sorry for bringing some patriotism into your living room. And no, I'm not going to play it again. Don't worry, mainly because I can't unhear it now. It's so bad. But hey, it's healthy to go through horrible things with your children. Remember when James was super young, we were flying back from I think it was Ohio back to Tucson and we had to fly into Phoenix first. We had a layover and he was I think he was sick if I remember right, but causing such a ruckus on the plane so loud. Not that anybody was mean to us or anything like that, but we were so mortified that we had the screaming baby on the plane, screaming, screeching without fail you know, normally they tire themselves out. No, no, no, no, no, he didn't, he didn't miss beat. We got off the plane and went and rented a car and drove Tucson. That's how That's how bad it was. These are rights of passage for a parent. Look, it shouldn't all be rainbows and unicorns. Speaking of these are Democrat leaders in San Francisco. They're not talking about Americans. Here here in the Bay Area.
Speaker 3: Hundreds of thousands of our immigrant neighbors are living with fear and financial uncertainty. Why local mayors, county leaders, and the San Francisco Foundation created the Stand Together Bay Area fun to raise ten million in direct cash assistance for immigrant families across our regions.
Speaker 5: But over the past year, I've heard from immigrant neighbors across our city who are living with fear and uncertainty. No one in our community should have to live like this. That's why I've teamed up with other Bay Area big city mayors in the San Francisco Foundation to raise ten million dollars in direct support for immigrant families.
Speaker 3: That is why I am proud to partner with the San Francisco Foundation.
Speaker 1: They have an aggressive goal to raise ten million dollars.
Speaker 3: That's why local leaders, including myself.
Speaker 1: The Democrat Party is the party of foreigners now, and there are no more breaks none. I'm about to give you a big break. Are you somebody maybe who's looking for a new employee. Maybe you are expanding, and I hope you are. Maybe it's time you need a sales manager. You need to well, ziprecruiters here. Maybe maybe you're looking for something temporary. I know, Halloween season's coming up. We need somebody to put up decorations. Ziprecruiters here. Why do employers love ziprecruiters so much? Why is it the hiring site that employers prefer the most. Well, it's quite simple. It's the hiring site employers prefer the most because ZipRecruiter makes it fast and easy. That's why it's not more complicated than that. ZipRecruiter makes it fast and easy. Go to ZipRecruiter dot com slash Jesse and you can try it for free. Now they're gonna put the best most interested candidates in front of you immediately. Zip recruiter dot com slash All right, all right, speaking of inclusive, here was Van Jones.
Speaker 6: Look, I mean, look at these numbers. If you are an Arab kid in America right now, if you're a Muslim kid in America right now, and you're looking at this this is one of the biggest nights of your life. This, this is Barack Obama, this is this is Hilly Clinton. So you know, whenever there's a first, you have real hopes and you have real fears. There's real fears in some Jewish homes tonight.
Speaker 1: But this is a big deal.
Speaker 6: And I think he's no Muslim has gotten this foreign in American politics. He should speak to that.
Speaker 1: Why why is that a goal? Why is it a goal to have to grab some a different color of skittle from everyone in your mouth? Why is that ever a goal. It's a goal, of course because of what we came back to earlier. The understanding is that white European people, they are the spawn of Satan. They are the enemy everyone else they're the good guy. All right, we still have an hour. A couple of good things, a couple of really good things are happening out there. We're talking about presidential pardon power, DOJ's doing good stuff, all that and more. Hang on,