Speaker 1: All eight episodes of The Die For are available now to bench absolutely free, but for ad free listening and exclusive bonuses.
Speaker 2: Subscribe to tenorfoot plus at tenderfoot plus dot com or on Apple Podcasts. Warning, the following episode contains explicit language and sexual themes. Listener discretion is advised.
Speaker 3: There was a very big shooting competition in the military academy with over a thousand participants. The cornell called me. He said, listen, you're one of the best gun shooters. I want you to participate in this competition. And it's very important because first of all, it will give you financial bonus and second you'll make a academy like to be one of the best. So I want you to participate in this competition. I said, yeah, of course I would love that. He said, okay, you need to practice more, so come to the shooting range every day after your lessons. So I came to the shooting range and he gave me pistol at Macaroff, the handgun Macaroff. Usually we are in the shooting range with lots of people students, and that moment it was only me and him, and I heard some stories that sometimes very rarely did happen when students kill another student by accident, and the student didn't go to jail because it was accidents. So I took this gun and it was heaving cold, and it was so powerful because it's just a power to know that you can you can kill someone with this gun. So I was standing there and I was thinking, if I showed him right now, can I prove that it was an accident. Well, that moment, I just had anger and I had that thought that if I will kill him right now here, there's no witnesses, It's only me and him. I was holding this gun and Cornell was behind me telling me how I should stand and look at the target. And I was so close to doing that, but I didn't do it. I said myself, I should wait because patients, it's another important skill. Agent has to be very very patient because you never know. But life will always give you chance to do the revenge. And it was given to me later.
Speaker 1: To kill you. I'm really sorry that us like you toss.
Speaker 2: Episode seven, Chapter fifteen, The Necklace.
Speaker 3: The major female teachers said to us, you know when you will be ready, when you can seduce anyone with your eyes, and.
Speaker 2: The students the major believed were finally ready. The time had come for the ultimate application of this knowledge, a real world demonstration. So the major took Aliyah and the other students out of the academy and into town for the first time.
Speaker 3: They went to the bar kind of like lounge bar, and she said, okay, just like look what I'm doing, and then you repeat the same.
Speaker 2: The major's goal was to demonstrate the most important technique of sexpionage, to get the target to make the initial approach to the agent and try to pick her up. To think the seduction is their idea, not the agents.
Speaker 3: She said that my target would be that guy who is sitting there surrounded by his crew. He's the main guy there because everybody bring him drinks, So I need to seduce him. How do I do it? Watch me and now a major female teacher. She walked like a queen, and every single guy who was sitting there they just looked at her. She was just like walking, very relaxed, pouring her high heels and pencil skirt short was a little bit open so you can see her beautiful cleavage. She walked inside and every scene giral cheer at the bar boards busy. But when she woke. She stopped and she looked to a man next to her, like who was sitting at the bar chair, and he automatically just s tent up and he offered her to sit there, So she did it with only her eyes like, I was really impressed. She opened her purse and she took like a cigarette all the like men who was next to her daylightening it up for her. She didn't even say thank you.
Speaker 2: Aliah watched with admiration as the Major worked the room, getting free drinks from the men there and talking with them just enough to capture the attention of her target.
Speaker 3: Eventually he stood up and he came to her, offering her drink. That's how she did it, She provoked him by competition.
Speaker 2: By the end of the demonstration, the Major had the target eating out of her hands. It was proved to Aliah that these methodical technique worked quickly and powerfully in real life. By now, Leah's world at the military Academy had become focused on two people. First the major, who she deeply admired as a teacher and as a woman, and secondly, the colonel, who she deeply manipulated to think she admired him as a teacher and as a man.
Speaker 3: So I was constantly asking him questions and constantly learning, and of course as a teacher, first of all, he loved that and litt old, stupid, silly, eighteen years old student was listening to him with old respect, and he shared a lot with me. So eventually she he shared so many things about his childhood and his issues, and his family and his wife and kids. So I knew about him like everything, like my five fingers.
Speaker 2: Eventually, those two worlds, these two teachers would come into conflict because as a Lea's seduction of the colonel began to transition from lust to mentorship to love, something unexpected happened.
Speaker 3: It wasn't just sex. Maybe like ninety percent of our time we would.
Speaker 4: Talk, and he evolved into our relationship because of these conversations when I looked into his eyes with full of love and admiration, and I would tell him, oh, my love, you're so tired, you have so many things on your shoulders.
Speaker 3: I just want to help you. Just relax and close your eyes and I'll be here for you. And he became addicted to that.
Speaker 2: Aliyah then combined this with an even more powerful technique, one that really pushed the kernel over the edge into infatuation with something she learned in her class with the major called circles of hell.
Speaker 3: Circles of Hell technique. It's similar when you train the dog to be honest the way you train a man. In the beginning with the coronel, I gave him everything, but it wasn't really me. I was playing. If he would do something good to me, I would give him a massage, I would please him or like, do whatever he wants. But if he wouldn't do what he usually does, so for example, if he would say something like not nice, I would just go quiet and ignore him, like a bit where I just put a distance. So he feels like, oh, something is wrong, but he doesn't know why. So it kind of like hooks him and then he tries to do more. He puts more efforts, he thinks about me, so then he is obsessed. Then he does something good. Then okay, I let him to come closer. The target has always think that it's always a challenge, it's always an effort. It's always like I do one step, I get something. If I do something bad, I go to step back. It's like levels of game. So this is the circle of health technique, and it's perfect for any relationship with any targets.
Speaker 2: This technique was extremely effective on the kernel, and soon he was doing things for Elia that you never imagined when she first blotted her revenge.
Speaker 3: She invited me to like spa resort hotel with the lake and everything, and he was drinking and he was loud, and he was funny, and he felt himself like twenty years old boy, and we spoke a lot. I went into the mood of being just a little girl. And eventually, when he said this word, when I will die, I know that you will come to my grief to speak with me because you love me. I know you love me. So that moment I understood that that's it. He's there. He really trust me, and he felt in love of total control the moment he abused me, the moment I walked out from that office with tears in my eyes, feeling absolutely like shit, feeling disgraceed. I think my father's voice was inside of my head and it's always there telling me you cannot give up.
Speaker 2: So what do I do?
Speaker 3: I decided to become the best student to learn every single technique they said. The strongest power that woman has is to make men fall in love, because once he's there, then it's just the perfect power. You can do then everything you want. So till the moment when he told me these words, I felt like, yes, motherfucker, I did it. Now I will show you. It was so hard and it took me so long, but I fucking did it, and you'll pay for it.
Speaker 2: Eliah's plan had worked all too well. She was no longer an object to be used, but a human being he developed real feelings for.
Speaker 3: He really strongly believed that we may be together till the rest of his life.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: So I just programmed his brain with this belief, which basically just changed his whole mindset, and that's why he started to invest into me and wanting to show everybody this is my woman.
Speaker 2: Shortly after this potification, the Colonel invited Leah to his office. This would not be like the visits before. He had something he wanted to give her.
Speaker 3: She said, well, I have something for you. He gave me a box and I didn't know what is inside, and I started to open it. It was a golden necklace with some diamonds on it, and it was written my name. I never had anything like that, and it was expensive, so I was really surprised, and I had these ice like, oh my god, wow, thank you so much like the little girl when daddy buys her a dolt be which she was dreamed of. When he saw the eyes, he started to smile. I'm the man I pleased her. And when he presented that necklace, it was sort of his.
Speaker 1: Love.
Speaker 3: I took it and I looked at it, and he said, worried, don't wait, worried, and we're thinking, I cannot worry it. It's too expensive. I mean, what I'm supposed to do with this. I cannot show it to my parents. They will ask me questions like where did you take it from? And all my classmates will notice that. And I said, oh my god, I'm afraid to lose it. It's so beautiful and so expensive. And he said, don't worry, just worr it. I want you to wear it every day. So he helped me to put it on, and then he started to fuck me from behind, and he said, I want to fuck you and look at you wearing this necklace all the time. Then of course he wanted to show everybody that this is his female and that's why he bought such an expensive necklace to show everyone that's she is mine.
Speaker 2: Leah's worries about what would happen if other's noticed the necklace quickly came true when she wore the necklace to her class with the major, who was also sleeping with the colonel.
Speaker 3: I noticed during the whole lesson she would look at me with this weird look like she knows something I didn't really understand what, like, maybe she's in a bad mood. I don't know, because she was really nice to me in the beginning.
Speaker 2: During a break in the class, when most of the other students were out of the room, the major approached Leah.
Speaker 3: She comes to me very close, and she rapes it like she rips it off. That's how angry was her. And I was standing there and I understood that that's a problem. She didn't scream at me, but it was obvious that she was piaced. So I had this question, like, why would she react like that. It means that she really cares about this coronel. So if I will go and tell him about her, then it would be a problem to me. So I decided not to tell him anything, and I just collected all these pieces from the floor of this necklace and I put it into my bag.
Speaker 2: Fortunately, the kernel was away from the academy for the next few days. Leah had a little time to figure out what to do about the necklace. Meanwhile, in class, the major acted as if nothing had happened. The students were now learning the final lessons in this top secret program fetishes threesomes and other ways too. As the major put it, get a target stuck on the sex process with the agent.
Speaker 3: Our teacher, our major said that if you find your target fetish or weaknesses and sex, you can dominate on that. Using these knowledges, you can make him to tell you more, to do for you more, or basically to be your sex slave, or just is like another fetish tool. So you can always manipulate with that. For example, if you like there are two female agents and they do this, it's easier to back up each other in order to get information or terminate the target.
Speaker 2: Leah noticed that after these lessons, the other students started getting manipulated in the group sex situations the various commanding officers. She felt safer being protected by the colonel, and so one day her teacher, the major, approached her again.
Speaker 3: She called me and I came closer to her, and she said, well, I have a special assignment for you, but you cannot talk about this to anyone. If you will do that, then I promise that you won't have any problem with me. If you won't do that, I'll call to your parents and I will tell to you that that you you are a whore, and he will take you from this academy with the biggest embarrassment you can ever have, and I will tell everything about your relationship with Colonel. It was such a black male. I wanted to tell her. Look, it's not my fault. You know him very well. You know what does he do to other students. I'm not your enemy. I'm exactly in the same shoes like you are. I don't want him, I don't like him. But when I started to talk, she said, like shut up, and I couldn't talk. She said, we will go tonight at eight pm to the hotel. She said, I have to wear something sexy and high shoes, and she said, don't you dare forget how I taught you how to walk and put the makeup. Tonight is your first mission.
Speaker 2: The envelope.
Speaker 3: I got prepared, I put the makeup on, I put high heels, I put like, you know, this short black dress which I had. I took my bag and I went downstairs and she was waiting in the car and she gave me an envelope. She said, I have to put this envelope into informers suitcase. She showed me his black and white picture. He's married, his child just was born, and she said that he had these accesses to kind of like programs or something, so just give him the envelope, but make it he would notice. We came to the hotel. We walked into the lobby. I never been in such a lavish, beautiful hotels, big lobbies and golden lamps, and was like luxury. We walked into the bar and she said just wait for him at the bar and the tit and she just left. So I sat down, I ordered a drink and I was waiting. I had the envelope in my back. I was thinking, okay, so I need to distract his attention so I could put this envelope into his suitcase. So he walked in and he walked in without suitcase, and I was like, fuck, like what do I do? When he walked in, he saw me and he sat nearby, and for me, it was a disaster. First of all, I didn't even know how to start a conversation. Thank god, he started to look at me and he asked, are you here by yourself? Like yeah, and he's like looking for new clients, and I understood him and that I'm a prostitute. I was thinking, actually, this is helped because look, if I can pretend that I'm a prostitute, and if I can get closer to him, I may be able to give him envelope right, and I can always find the way how to get out. So I said, yeah, you know, just that's it. And he's like how much? And I'm like, fuck, I don't know how much, Like I don't have any ideas about like how much these girls like you know, take And all I could say is said, well, we can negotiate. He said okay. So he took my hand and he said, like, follow me. I took my back and they walked together to the elevator and then he stopped. He looked at my body and he said, you have exactly the body of my wife. But she just gave a burst recently, so she have these like extra kilos and I really miss her body. So we went to his room and I didn't want to have sex with him, like no, like definitely not. He put on the table some cash for me, I guess, just to show me that money. I hear and he's like, okay, so get undressed, and I was like a little bit like starting kind of like undressing myself. But I was like, oh, you mentioned that you just had a baby, like, is it a boy? Girl? So I tried to start in conversation on his family, because I knew that time that to distract men from sexual intentions, if you would speak about family and kids, it's another topic which is not sexy at all. And he said, yeah, I just had a baby girl and she's adorable. And I'm like, oh my god, that's so nice. Do you have her pictures? He's like, oh, yeah, I do.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 3: And he opened his wallet. And when he was opening his wallet, I saw that he was taking it from his suitcase, which actually was on the table. So it's like, okay, so I can put there the envelope.
Speaker 2: Leah drew out the conversation, getting him to focus on his wife and his feelings for her.
Speaker 3: So I was listening to him with eyes full of admiration how I was taught, and all I was thinking is just like I need to get out from here, like he's up, like leaving the envelope in his suitcase of he wouldn't understand that I gave it to him, and I said, listen, you love her so much, but do you often use services of prostitutes? And he said no, I don't. I got so bored and I just wanted to talk to someone and there was nobody apart from you, and I was like, thank god, this is It's just like much better for me. So he said, do you mind, I feel just talk? Like is it okay for you if you won't have sex. I'm like, yes, of course, totally fine. Just let's talk. I love the conversation.
Speaker 2: Aliyah and her target continued drinking and talking.
Speaker 3: About like forty to fifty minutes. He said, I'm going to the toilet, and it was perfect because I could put the envelope into his suitcase. So the minute he closed the door, I quickly stand up and I took the envelope. It was closed, so I never had a chance to open it and see what's inside. But when I opened his suitcase, I saw many many papers, and I understood there was some important information. So I put the envelope there and I closed the suitcase. And then when he came back, I was sitting in the same position, in the same place. He didn't notice anything. He was talking.
Speaker 2: And eventually her target said he had to sleep and catch a flight in the morning.
Speaker 3: So he said, yeah, I feel tired, but yeah, thank you so much for the conversation. Money there on the table, So he took the money and put it into my purse and I walked out from his room. So I thought, hmm, I did it nicely. The job is done. Thank god. I did need to sleep with him, It's perfect. I was like, okay, so you know, in the morning, I'll tell Mejor that I did my job successfully and I was amazing and all this stuff. Next morning, the cornell called for me. I thought, he just like wants to see me, just for his routine. But it was quite early, so I had to leave the lesson and go into his office, and the moment I walked in, he started to scream, like screaming, what the hell are you thinking? Why would you do this? Why didn't you tell me you like like you destroyed everything we did for the last few months, and I couldn't understand what he was talking about.
Speaker 2: Apparently, whatever was in this envelope, or perhaps the way it was delivered, spook the target and it somehow got back to the colonel. However, the colonel seemed less upset about the mission being possibly blown and about the fact that Aliyah had been alone in a hotel room with this man.
Speaker 3: The first thing he asked me, did you have sex with him? I said no, and he said, don't lie to me. I said no, I didn't, and he asked me, like, how long were you there? Said like, well, about an hour, and what were you doing for the whole hour? I said, like, we just were talking about his family. And he said, this is bullshit. Don't lie to me. What really happened? And I said, like, nothing happened. We didn't even kiss, we were just talking. He's a nice guy, but first of all, the coronel was really jealous. Second, he was a control freak and he didn't believe me. So yes, it did compromise my relationship with him.
Speaker 2: After that day, Aliyah didn't see the major again. Her teacher had either been retired or sent elsewhere. Rather than celebrate this as a victory over her rival, Aliah saw it as a grim warning of the fate that awaited her in this corrupt system.
Speaker 3: I said myself, I don't want to end up like her, living in that life, like in the cage, having no family, no children, no real man who really loves you, who really cares about you, where you just committed and devoted to do what your country wants you to do, and you just become older and in the end, when you've become an old dog, they just threw you out of the system, give you a small pension, and you dying alone.
Speaker 2: Elia's story continues in episode eight, available now.
Speaker 3: We had a dinner. It looked normal in the beginning, but it wasn't. It took me many years to understand what really happened that night.
Speaker 2: Listen for free on Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. For full credits, check out our show notes