Speaker 1: You're listening to the Buck Sexton Show podcast, make sure you subscribe to the podcast on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Oh my gosh, the libs are in a panic over free speech because Jimmy Kimmel, the least talented, least funny late night host on the scene, has been pulled off the air indefinitely.
Speaker 2: Maybe canceled, maybe long term suspension.
Speaker 1: Either way, it's the funniest thing that's happened to or with Jimmy Kimmel in a long time, Funnier than any skits that he's done, Funnier than any monologue he has put out there.
Speaker 2: I am laughing my.
Speaker 1: Butt off right now as Jimmy Kimmel is pulled off the air. Because he's a jerk, he's a bad guy. He celebrated when Tucker Carlson was kicked off of Fox News, he celebrates when bad things happen to conservatives and Republicans all the time. He's not funny, he's a jerk, he's a sub mediocrity, not talented, and you can just tell that he's been a tool of the lib elites for a long time.
Speaker 2: That's it, And so I'll get.
Speaker 1: Into a little more of the specifics here, but I just first want to celebrate this. And it's funny to me that all these Democrats are saying, oh my gosh, but what's gonna happen now. What's gonna happen now is there's one less overpaid jerk on television making fun of half the country and lying to the half of the country that actually agrees with this guy. By the way, very few people watch him. He was fourth in fourth place. They always say third place. No, no, he's behind Guttfeld's number one. So he's behind Guttfeld and whoever the other ones are. And because I guess Colbert is done too. Oh maybe it's third now because Colbert's gone. Whatever point is, he's the worst. He had like a million viewers, which for that kind of a show on a network is preposterous. I mean, the Tonight Show with Jane Leno had episodes at its absolute peak?
Speaker 3: Was it Tonight Shows Jay Leno?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: I was get Late Showman. I didn't really watch this. This is where Clay I disagree. I was always a Leno guy, not a Letterman guy, even though I'm from New York and I feel like you're supposed to like Letterman in New York Letterman was I just thought he was just kind of snide. I never really liked him. I didn't get it anyway. Leno seemed to me like he was at least jolly, so I like that more. But on that show in the nineties, there were episodes that were twelve to fifteen million viewers. It was crazy viewers in some of those episodes, so a million for Jimmy Kimmel. The ratings are trash, So I do think because people are going to say this to me, Oh.
Speaker 2: But Buck, they wanted to get rid of him. They wanted to get rid of him.
Speaker 3: That's why. Yeah, I'm sure they did.
Speaker 1: But they also realized they had a problem on their hands with what he said about the Charlie Kirk assassination. They also realized that this is a guy who wasn't going to be increasing audience at any point. Really just not that not not very talented, and I mean, honestly, I've never heard him say anything funny.
Speaker 2: If you he has a staff of probably.
Speaker 1: I would guess ten to twenty writers who are writing jokes from all the time. If you have ten to twenty people who are writing jokes for you. You would think you could be funny, right, That's their only job is to write your jokes. He's not funny. He's just not a very good comedian. I mean the best work he ever did was The Man Show, which.
Speaker 3: Was very.
Speaker 1: Very uh, you know, locker room comedy kind of stuff, bathroom humor, and you know, a lot of stuff about boobs, but not that's anything wrong with boobs, but it's just enough of this guy, Jimmy Kimmel on the TV.
Speaker 3: Okay, So that's from a.
Speaker 1: Taste and content perspective, I understand that there's going to be all these people and they say that, oh, well, what about the First Amendment, as if Democrats care about the First Amendment at all. I'm sorry, We've seen this play out too many times. We're very aware of the game that they play, which is, when it's someone they like, the First Amendment matters, and the First Amendment extends to that person, have that job paid a lot of money by a private company, always in forever because that person agrees with them, And any public pressure or any public rebuke of some lib who has some privileged perch in the media is somehow a First Amendment issue. You know, like they like they pulled Colbert because he sucks and because the show is losing a ton of money.
Speaker 2: They're like, ugh, but he's stood up against Trump.
Speaker 3: So this is really no, it's not about the First Amendment.
Speaker 2: It's about he's not good.
Speaker 1: It's about he's not doing a show that people want to watch that draws a large enough audience for advertisers to want to continue to spend the preposterous money they spend to be on these programs in the first place. By the way, it's all there's all kind of a lot of insider deals that go on here with the libs who run the Madison Avenue agencies and the libs who run the you know, the production and the corporate side of Comcast or CBS or Paramount or you know, all these different corporate entities, and they know each other, and they're all just keeping that cash flowing through each other. And they're Democrats somehow. The Democrats, and this is a whole other conversation, have taken over all these places, with the exception of Fox News.
Speaker 3: And they're able to just do whatever they want.
Speaker 1: Well, they have to have people at least that have an audience, right, say what you will about John Stewart in the early two thousands that I've said a lot. I mean, he's a propagandist, he's very dishonest, but he was clever, he was good at his job, and he made a lot of money because he drew a big audience to a show that wouldn't have had it otherwise. That's capitalism. I mean, it is gross, but it's still capitalism. But what you have here with Jimmy Kimmel is the market working as it should. But then let's talk about the First Amendment here, because there's a big problem the Democrats have with this. Oh my gosh, the FCC commissioner said that they should clean up their act over at at ABC with Kimmel. We'll get to this in a second, but our sponsored Paradigm Press wants to tell you that AI is a big deal. As technology advances go, artificial intelligence will be a game chan a historic, epic changing game changer. And we let on the AI front before Biden came along. Then we lost some of that, but Trump is getting us back at the very top of the game. The AI zar is doing a phenomenal job, and this administration is preparing an estimated trillion plus dollar investment, drawing in multiple partners what I call Manhattan Project too. It could trigger an investment boom as soon as October fifteenth. I break it all down in a brand new interview, including the companies I believe could soar when this comes about. Find this interview in all the details online at a new website. The website is offair twenty five dot com. That's off air twentyfive dot com, paid for by Paradigm Press.
Speaker 3: All right, so the.
Speaker 1: Libs are playing the oh my gosh, but the First Amendment game. All right, let's talk about the first event for a second.
Speaker 3: Shall we?
Speaker 2: Where were all of these people.
Speaker 1: Whether it's Chris Hayes over at MSNBC, which is still a thing apparently I think they're changing it too, MS now or something. Where were all these people when in June of twenty four June of twenty twenty four, the Supreme Court said that you know what, the Yeah, the Biden administration absolutely pressured social media companies during COVID. But bringing a lawsuit now, you can't prove that they made those decisions because of the pressure, and you don't have standing.
Speaker 2: And you can't prove.
Speaker 3: That these that they're going to do it again.
Speaker 1: So for these essentially technicalities, we're going to allow the government to use third parties to censor private speech. The government can coerce third parties for speech censorship, and you can't because you can't even prove a discernible harm from this. According to the majority, it was a six to three decision. Of course, the cowards, the coward Roberts and the mediocrity Amy Cony Barrett went with the psycho.
Speaker 3: Libs on that one. That's how they got to the six three. Uh. But yeah, this is where we are, folks.
Speaker 1: They the Supreme Court weighed in and said, the government is allowed to agitate private companies to make certain kinds of decisions, and unless you can prove that there was some specific government action taken to harm that company, you don't really have any standing. So I just want to know where we're all the First Amendment? Where are all these First Amendment absolutists. Oh my gosh, we need the acou Where are they?
Speaker 3: Where were all of those people?
Speaker 1: When the Supreme Court said that the massive censorship industrial complex of the covid era was fine, they had no.
Speaker 3: Problem with that.
Speaker 1: So, okay, these are the rules. These are the rules. So I don't want to hear any complaints about this. I don't want to hear any whining from these libs. I just simply do not care. And that's where it is. I think Trump should just say whatever he wants about whatever companies are doing, because the Supreme Court says decided this is what it's gonna be. If they're gonna let people get away, if they're gonna let the Biden White House get away with having individual Americans singled out by the White House for censorship pressure on the most powerful speech platforms in the world. Which is a fact. It happened to my friend Alex Parentson, happened to other people. It is a fact that has happened. If that's those are the rules, this is the game we're playing. Okay, fine, Trump's gonna tell these companies. You know, I think that guy's I think that guy stinks. You should take him off air. I didn't do it into you. I'm just telling you I think these stinks. You can't prove a harm, you don't have standing. See how that works.
Speaker 2: Oh no, libs, So sad, let's.
Speaker 1: Talk about preborn every day, there are thousands of women across our nation contending with an unplanned pregnancy, and there's so many different pressures out there to choose abortion, which is just tragic. But the Preborn network of clinics are offering hope. They step in and offer life for that child and compassion for that pregnant mother that she may not get anywhere else. The Preborn Clinics begin this whole journey with a free ultrasound for that mom when she walks into that clinic, and that moment, that that connection between mother and child so often is just the game changer for the decision for life. Over three hundred and fifty thousand babies have been saved through this life giving work, and so many mothers have an entirely new outlook and a love in their heart. So this is so important. Please donate. It's happening every day. Preborn is there for these moms and these tiny babies. Twenty eight dollars a month can save a life. That's the price of a free ultrasound for these moms when they walk in. Twenty eight dollars a month, you'd be saving a baby a month. With Preborn's help, Dial pound two fifty and say the keyword baby. That's pound two five zero say the word baby, or go to preborn dot com slash buck that's preborn dot com slash b u c K.
Speaker 3: One more thing.
Speaker 1: The Cato Institute put out an analysis of murders by political ideology since nineteen seventy five, excluding nine to eleven. And you might say that seems very specific. Why nineteen seventy five, that's kind of a oh oh, they're going back fifty years. Interesting, they're leaving out and quite a period there, aren't they Like the late sixties and the early seventies. There's a lot of really bad stuff that was going on. If your re membory, you know, but you know, weather underground, you start to think about this. But the bigger problem is that this analysis of murders by political ideology, which of course shows that the right is far and away the uh, you know, the biggest it's three hundred and ninety one murders. Islamism is one hundred and forty three murders, and leftists.
Speaker 3: Are only sixty five murders.
Speaker 1: That's what they want to tell you over at the Cato Institute, which is a garbage a garbage thing.
Speaker 3: Think they leave out nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: They just excluded They say that, right, and thing like, yeah, we're just not including nine to eleven.
Speaker 2: Ah, oh, you know this is real.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The team can't even believe this.
Speaker 2: I told you. They did this to me at C and M one.
Speaker 3: They put me up.
Speaker 1: They're like, well, explain this. Look at all the right wing murders that have happened in the last twenty years. You know, this is back when it was this is like twenty twenty fifteen, right, So like, look at all the right wing murders over the last twenty years. And they're like, there's so many more than Islamic murders. So why are you so concerned about Islamism? And I'm like, you, guys, cut out the three thousand people who were killed on nine to eleven by ji honists, the worst terrorist attack in the history of the planet. You just how do you think cutting that out is a valid way to get a sense of the threat. And by the way, and I've had to make this argument before too, we have spent probably trillions of dollars over the last twenty some odd years trying to stop another nine to eleven.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we're.
Speaker 1: Spending we're not spending trillions of dollars trying to stop the next Amish terror attack.
Speaker 3: I can assure you.
Speaker 1: So it's not even just the attacks that have happened, it's all the plots that we have stopped and all the resources and time and effort to stop those plots. I've been in the offices in this country where this is the mission, and I can tell you it is Muslims who want to blow up people that are the premier terror threat of the last twenty five years, without question. And if you're going to start to look at the So that's part one, and I just love this though just excluding nine to eleven, I don't know, it's kind of excluding Pearl Harbor makes it pretty difficult to understand why World War two got the US involved, right, I mean that this seems a little weird.
Speaker 3: Just skip that one.
Speaker 1: But then there's also when you look at the I looked at some of the data set that they have. I mean, they have all these different people that they're claiming a right wing like some guy who was upset at the like he was getting massage parlor stuff and he killed some ladies who worked in the massage parlor and he was just like a nut. They're calling that right wing terrorism. All we know about the guys that he was getting massages and there were like prostitutes that work there and he was like upset about it and you kill I mean this guy, how is he right wing? There are other guys. There are immigrants who are non white who are basically in cells who have killed people, and they count that as right wing terrorism. When you look at the list, you go so basically, everything that's a murder that's really weird that doesn't have somebody who says I'm a Trantifa, you know, Bernie bro left wing and even then they try to exclude that. But everything that's a murder that has some kind of psychological psychiatric component is right wing according to this data set. Yeah, it's it's nuts. It's really nuts. They're liars, that's not a surprise. But I'm here to hold them to account. Thanks for hanging everybody,