Speaker 1: The following.
Speaker 2: He is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 3: Cowboys.
Speaker 4: This He's Talking Cowboys, screaming live from.
Speaker 5: The Dallas Cowboys World Course.
Speaker 2: At the Star in Frisco, sect tsis touchdown and now your hosts Isaiah standback, Patrick Walker, Josh Rodriguez and Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 1: It says say with her Chester Friday.
Speaker 6: You're on Talking Cowboys presented by Black Rival Coffee Company, live from the Star in Frisco, Texas and the s w b C Studios studio.
Speaker 7: Welcome in everyone, studio.
Speaker 3: We've got Tommy Rris, Josh Rodriguez stand back, Chris Beam in the back, Kyle, Tommy, is this your first?
Speaker 7: Say it with your chest for right out?
Speaker 8: I think so?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: First or second? I think this is the first one was when you were out of town?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, she picked us before. That's good. The base man.
Speaker 5: What happens?
Speaker 1: JB. You must have gotten a bench press set for Christmas? What you got?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Yesterday?
Speaker 10: I wish one day I would believe It's almost time to get back in the weight room.
Speaker 3: Uh I dude, I've been running all of the like desserts off bro it's so much food for Christmas, so much food from Christmas.
Speaker 11: You're not doing the Christmas cleans with the Christmas clog you.
Speaker 1: Know, Oh the clog. I don't know about that clogg in your organ Yeah, I need your Hey Christmas? What is that reference? South Park?
Speaker 3: You've never seen south I mean I have, but not like that, not that holiday specials.
Speaker 1: Wow, classic episodes right there? Yeah, ogs, I'm well versed, Kyle.
Speaker 11: That's when you had to rent the seasons from like Blockbuster. That's how Yeah, I read the box.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nice Blockbuster. Would you ever?
Speaker 3: Would you ever put Isaiah on your movie podcast that you have the.
Speaker 11: Yeah, if you, if you ever want to come on, because.
Speaker 3: I feel like he's got He's very versatile, he knows.
Speaker 1: He gets.
Speaker 11: He does a lot of references that I'm like, oh, okay, yeah, I remember that movie, you know, like just I don't.
Speaker 1: Know where it happens. I think you should have him on for a show. Yeah. Maybe you talk like, I don't know, what's your favorite movie? All time? Favorite movie?
Speaker 3: Major pay Okay, Yeah that's fair. That's probably the one you make the most references far.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. I did watch Glad eight or two the other night. Was he good? It was cool? All right?
Speaker 11: Go watch notes for a two guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's good, it's great. We'll talk.
Speaker 11: If you like dark gothic horror on Christmas Day, sure check it out.
Speaker 1: Man, not really a horror guy. I know you guys are fair enough. I'm not is not yet. I've got triplets. If you haven't remembered, I can't go to the movies right now. Bro. They have it on streaming already.
Speaker 7: Oh is it streaming? And I will be watching it very soon.
Speaker 11: It's Josh's movie minute. Go watch the Substance. Go watch those Fara tu go go watch Dune Park two if you haven't already, You're so good. Those are three of the best of the year, I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Also Red Rooms check that out.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've never even heard of that.
Speaker 11: Foreign thrillers.
Speaker 1: Oh it's good. It's amazing. Good to know.
Speaker 7: All right, let's get into some news and notes.
Speaker 3: Tommy Irrish, great news across the board, right, yeah.
Speaker 8: Nothing but good news now.
Speaker 9: Unfortunately the big news obviously yesterday Ceedee LAMB is done for the year. They're shutting them down for the final two games. I know it's a I don't think it comes as a huge surprise. I think we started to hear the rumblings a little bit yesterday and then it finally came to fruition right around almost like tried to tell everybody, yeah, we we, we kind of did.
Speaker 11: I don't like what you're saying.
Speaker 8: I understand.
Speaker 3: Stop it.
Speaker 9: So the official official statement from the Cowboys included that additional examinations and scans were done on his shoulder. They determined that the injury has progressed to a point where he'll be listed as out for the remaining two games of the season. Now, the biggest thing here is that he's still gonna He's going to go under undergo treatment and rehabilitation, but no surgery required. That's He's huge, huge in this scenario.
Speaker 10: What was that He's fine? I mean, I'm saying it's a painful injury, right, it's painful, but.
Speaker 8: It's not it's not it's the And.
Speaker 11: They even said that he couldn't make it any worse.
Speaker 10: Anything you do to make that worse is separate your ac joint, which is there's a whole nother deal which I had a former teammate, Anthony Fasano, when I first came into the league here tight end who had a separated ac joint and he played with it absolutely insane.
Speaker 11: That is I'm just glad that it wasn't you this time. I feel like every when we bring them an injury, you're like, oh, yeah, I had that.
Speaker 1: I did have that. He did have an ac drum.
Speaker 10: You know what funny story when I got when I got my last cut, when I got released from Dallas. Okay, my last time. This sounds like the first time getting cut from Dallas. I got cut from Dallas and I signed with the Patriots. When I went to the Patriots and I did my examination, I actually hid my ac joint sprain from them because they happened in that last preseason game. I got driven into the ground very much so like Ceedee Lamb did. Got the same injury, the ac joint sprain, and it sucks. It's very painful. And I hid that from them. In my when did you hide it from him? He just want to suck it up?
Speaker 8: You suck it up, just like how do you not know?
Speaker 10: Just like when you do the combine and you have freaking screws just putting your foot and they turning your foot, you hold your breath and you, m, it's okay.
Speaker 11: You're just wearing a big cloak over your shoulder, like nus fratu.
Speaker 1: Lot of pain that you that you kind of just have to cover up. But yeah, it.
Speaker 3: Walks in the room and he's like sideways, don't worry, and.
Speaker 1: They started moving your arm up and doing all the little resistance test. You're like, yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 10: Yeah, walk away, You're like couch and then you sign a contract and you're good.
Speaker 11: It's like, do you guys have a cry room? And then he just sounds like Tom and Jerry in the back row.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you don't.
Speaker 10: You don't try to go to another team, be like, yeah, you know what, I got this shoulder thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you will in San Francisco or you will in somewhere in Chicago.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 8: For the rest of the.
Speaker 9: Injury report for four new names popping up, Trummey Doga and Donovan Wilson did not practice, uh I'm sorry.
Speaker 8: And Malik Hooker.
Speaker 9: So there's both your starting safeties and you're starting left tackle in the last two games, Truemy Doug with a toe injury, Malik Koker non injury related personal, and then Donovan Wilson with a knee injury.
Speaker 8: I got a couple.
Speaker 9: Bumped up to limited in Jalen Brooks and Eric Kendricks, and Kendricks is going to be big in this game, especially without well. Saquon Barkley has been playing now. Jalen Brooks obviously with seed lamm out so good, he goes up from DNP, and then Amanio Rowari with a foot injury was listed as limited. He was another new name popped up on the injury.
Speaker 8: Report for Dallas.
Speaker 9: On the flip side for Philadelphia, it's two days now of dnp's for Jalen Hurts. It seems like it's trending in the direction that this is going to be Kenny Pickett starting for the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday. We'll see what the Friday report says today and what the game status is as well.
Speaker 8: He was a full participant. Picket was.
Speaker 9: With those rib injuries you've seen, we're in a big rib cage protector of.
Speaker 8: Sorts, hopefully that's the right word for it.
Speaker 9: But aside from that, a couple of guys who were bumped up from DNP as well and AJ Brown to Kobe Dean, Josh Schweat, and then a lot of the rest guys that we were talking about yesterday, Well, we're full participants yesterday as well.
Speaker 1: I remember my first rib Protectors. Yeah.
Speaker 10: My mom saw me play my first football game when I was when I was thirteen, and she saw much I was getting hit. She says, screw that. She took me to. She took me at the time to Big five. Right, Big five five, give me a big five. It would have gone Academy Sports and Outdoors. Absolutely if there was academy, I definitely don't want to the academy. There's no Big five around here. I went and she bought me this thick rip pack rid caves protect her and it literally wrapped around and like veil crowd in the front.
Speaker 1: This thing was freaking huge.
Speaker 10: It was like that likely so you take a shot to the rid and be like, yeah, I take that all day. Yeah, but that was my first rib. I didn't touch the football to thirteen, okay, Yeah, so that was my first year. Eighth grade, Yeah, eighth grade. And she made me set out my freshman year of high school so that I could prove that I can get the grades.
Speaker 11: M question for you, Tommy, Yes, do you think you need both your starting safeties against the Eagles.
Speaker 8: Well, you certainly like that. Yeah, I would say that.
Speaker 1: Would be nice, That would be cool.
Speaker 3: All right, Another question for you, Tommy, Yes, sir, do you feel like it'll be Jalen Hurts.
Speaker 1: Or Kenny Pickett this week? Do you think it'll be picked? For sure?
Speaker 8: I don't know about for sure.
Speaker 9: I mean, you ever know what these kinds of things true. It's just that you know, with concussion protocol, you have to clear a certain amount of thresholds and to have back to back days of not practicing, and you go into Friday where you only have two days of practice.
Speaker 8: Now, if say this is the day that Jalen.
Speaker 9: Hurds returns, or if it's Saturday, he only has one day to return. You know, granted he's been in this offense for however long he's been in the offense, it's been quite some time now, but you know you still got to come back to that.
Speaker 1: How many days do you have to practice to clear protocol? Isn't it too?
Speaker 11: I just think as long as they're cleared, I don't know if it's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought they had to think it's a separate threshold.
Speaker 9: There's a five. I believe there's a five step threshold that you've got a cross to return to play. I'm not familiar with what those five steps are.
Speaker 3: Is it public knowledge because I don't think I know what it is either.
Speaker 1: I believe it's a computer test. It's a different type of test. So are they still doing a computer test? I think?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 1: What was that?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 1: Let's turn the baseline.
Speaker 13: Welcome back to baseline for you and the log in and you have to see where you.
Speaker 10: Had advance from that Blade Runner very long time ago. So they have a baseline test that you do on a computer in off season, right, It's literally they give you a computer, you sit up there, you do a test.
Speaker 1: It's all about reaction time.
Speaker 10: It's all about getting the answers right, obviously, and then that's your that's your personal baseline when you're one hundred percent healthy. And then if you get a concussion, then they send you back to that computer. They redo that test, get after it, and they see exactly how you are in response time and answering correctly.
Speaker 11: It's literally the Android test from Blade Runner. I hope you guys know this. I know you guys aren't going to get it. But the real ones out there though, Blade Runner what's it like to hold the hand on someone who love baseline?
Speaker 1: I know this one?
Speaker 3: That's all right real ones, No, now that's uh yeah. They put you in front and they let you play like tron for a little bit. Yeah, it's similar to you kind of kind of do your own thing.
Speaker 1: No, it's I agree with you. And the fact that since he was a d MP yesterday, it's going to be tough to see him.
Speaker 3: Can he Pickett? What does he bring separate than what Jalen Hurts brings?
Speaker 8: Well, I think yeah, quite a bit.
Speaker 9: I think that with with Kenny Pickett back there, you know, he he doesn't have the legs that Jalen Hurts does. I think what has made Jalen Hurts so good over the back in his college days and even now into the NFL has been his ability to move with his legs.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 9: The tush push is probably something that I mean, I don't know if they feel good about where Kenny Picket is at physically, especially if he's got this rib injury.
Speaker 8: We want to, you know, put that in the bag.
Speaker 11: Of tricks squatting.
Speaker 9: You know, I don't know about that, but Kenny Pickett, I mean, when you look back at his college days at pitt and you know even his time with the Steelers. Is a guy who throws the ball a lot. He's got a good arm, so he can you know, he can win with his arm. The issue is he just hasn't. Yeah, sir, during this up to this point in his NFL career, are you okay?
Speaker 3: He looked up something he probably shouldn't on uh s bow track contracts. Who's looking at undrafted free or unrestricted free agents from the Cowboys roster going into.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty five?
Speaker 11: Who is that idea?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Just go and read that less for us for you? Sure, yeah, go for it. Twenty six guys, say it with your chap. Notable individuals, Brandon Cooks, Brian Ainger, Yeah, Osa Digezua, Eric Kendricks, both of your quarterbacks outside of that, Chauncea. Goldston, Jordan Lewis, Rico Daddo, C. J. Goodwin, brock Hoffman, Camante Turpin. Mm hmm, too many doga Jye Thomas Tyrs We Carlos Watkins.
Speaker 1: This is all good. An individual.
Speaker 10: Donovan Wilson, I heard Patrick No, Donald's next year, sorry, Donald's next year, So that's it.
Speaker 1: That's Those are the notable.
Speaker 8: That's it.
Speaker 1: Names, that's it, that's it. That's all you got, hey.
Speaker 10: Man, I was curious, like George, yeh, don't look at them. So your number two receiver, your number two and three quarterbacks, you're starting middle linebacker, two of your starting d linemen.
Speaker 1: You're starting right guard.
Speaker 10: I guess right now, yep, you're all pro return man, your left tackle.
Speaker 7: These are all things I don't like you saying.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't like hearing these.
Speaker 8: I don't mean to rub salt in the wound.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go for it.
Speaker 9: But he mentioned second wide receiver. So right now, ceede Lamb, obviously your leading receiver.
Speaker 1: He's done.
Speaker 9: The next leading receiver is Jalen Tolbert has fifty nine less receptions, eighty three less targets, and seven and twelve less yards than seeding Lamb this season.
Speaker 1: Not great, Bob.
Speaker 9: If that gives you a look into how productive CD was this year.
Speaker 1: M GB. Yeah, not great, guys, not great.
Speaker 3: Now, let's let's turn this ship around. Let's turn this s h I p around im the.
Speaker 1: P yes, p uh.
Speaker 3: What's the possibility as in p the possibility of seeing Trey Lance now that the Cowboys are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.
Speaker 9: Well, it's something that Jerry Jones has been asked, Micha McCarthy has been asked, and they have been steadfast in their.
Speaker 8: Commitment to Coooper Rush. He believe they're still wanting to win.
Speaker 9: They believe they can win with Cooper Rush. And frankly, he's he's proven that he can lead this team to wins. I think I think that's fair to say. They've won four out of their last five, so that that seems to be the route that this thing is going. Unless you know, something dramatic happens in these last couple of games, I would expect them to continue to play behind Cooper Rush.
Speaker 8: Don't even know how that happened.
Speaker 1: Well, that'll go to the jar. Sorry, man, it's all a dollar. That's unfortunate. All right, let's take a break. When we come back, I've got a little high five for you guys this week, a little high five action.
Speaker 3: Then of course we've got our pick'm segment. In the last segment segment as well, Pick.
Speaker 7: Them Pick Them High five is best.
Speaker 3: Primetime moments from twenty twenty four, some of the best moments across the board. We'll talk about some of those and try and relive the fun times in twenty twenty four a little bit, because of course we've got a twenty twenty five offseason.
Speaker 1: Like Isaiah just.
Speaker 3: Alluded to that, we're gonna have to talk about down the line, more talking cowboys right after this.
Speaker 14: If you're looking for fresh American roasted coffee that gives back, you need to head to your local grocery store and pick up a bag of Black Rifle Coffee. That's right, America's coffee is now available in the coffee aisle of a grocery store near you. Black Rifle Coffee Company is veteran founded with a mission to give back to those brave men and women who have served our nation. Every bad box or can you purchase help support that mission. Head to your local grocery store and roast yourself some Black Rifle coffee.
Speaker 4: Today, Tod thought it would be secure to jog in the cheetah Savannah. Todd believed the big cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has at and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew at and T five G Fast reliable, Secure.
Speaker 12: Five G requires campable plan and device five G may not be available in your area. See add dot com slash five G for you fifty deals.
Speaker 14: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys Jack Black, and right now Cowboys fans could get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order. Plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy whipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's get Jack Black dot com slash.
Speaker 7: Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 15: If you shout how about them cowboys? You have that undeniable passion that's the heart of Cowboys Nation. And if you like to drink Doctor Pepper, you love the unique blend of its twenty three flavors together. You're one of a kind fandom paired with the one of a kind taste of a delicious ice cold Doctor Pepper is the game day lineup that can't be beat better yet. Gather your Cowboys and Doctor Pepper fan friends to watch the next game and crack open a delicious ice cold Doctor Pepper for everyone.
Speaker 11: The wins will be even tastier. It's a pepper thing.
Speaker 1: To the Talking Cowboys. Back here on Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This segment or portion of the show is brought to you by Quaker Oats, the official oatmeal sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Quaker Oats trusted since seventeen No. Eighteen seventy seven, since the Revolutionary War?
Speaker 11: Really eighteen?
Speaker 7: Well, have I know? How do you think America won the war?
Speaker 3: Go grab your powdered The Coats have a question, Kyle, Yes, Isaiah, Welcome to the class.
Speaker 10: Is Brandon Aubrey going to be the highest paid kicker in NFL history?
Speaker 3: You're just you're on spow track this morning and you're just running around looking at all the contracts.
Speaker 1: He is the greatest kicker weapon in NFL.
Speaker 11: History right now, right now, currently, Yes.
Speaker 1: Is he going to be the highest paid kicker in info.
Speaker 3: I would venture to say yes eventually, but I don't think it's gonna happen this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even next year. It has happened next year.
Speaker 11: No, he's restricted next year.
Speaker 1: M hm. He is restricted to do is put a tag on him?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they can't, to be honest with you, if when he gets to that point, they'll probably just franchise him.
Speaker 1: Franchise, Yeah, how about that?
Speaker 13: They do it all twice, They do it all the time and then scotch like a mill.
Speaker 1: How many kickers have been franchised a lot? Really, Yes, you'd be surprised. It's mostly specialists because of the numbers.
Speaker 11: Because it's not a big hit.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like the fact that quarterbacks get tagged so much. That's where you get take a hit because quarterback number is so high the average.
Speaker 1: But yeah, the kickers and specialists get taged. So he's going nowhere.
Speaker 7: Because it was the top five year, we still got it.
Speaker 13: It's the average for the top five in the league, right, yeah, which is probably Yeah, that's good for Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he'll be around for a little bit.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 7: Just you named all the twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: Unrestricted free agents The Eagles have a list to Josh, just to even it out and show that the Cowboys aren't the only team going through some stuff.
Speaker 11: Well, if you think the Cowboys off season is going to be bad, I mean it was last off season was bad. This one's going to be arguably worse. Yeah, but the Eagles are about to hit their really bad cap off season the next two years for them, so restrict or free agents for next year for the Eagles. Josh Sweat, Brandon Graham, Zach Bond mentioned Zach Bond is actually pretty good, McKai, Beckton, Avonte Williams, Milton Williams, le Raven Clark. I don't know who that is, Rick Lovado, Charles Harris, c j uzomaa Uzomah, Fred Johnson, Jack Driscoll, Nick Gates, or In Burks, Isaiah Rodgers, Kenneth Gainwell, Britton, Kobe and ben Vin Smurrien.
Speaker 3: So a decent list there, I don't know if it's I mean they've had they have bigger names up top on their list than the Cowboys too. Cowboys don't have the big names until next year that Parsons and yeah, they've got bigger.
Speaker 10: Names, Josh Sweat, I mean those are these players are more important to the count Boys than those players are important to the Eagles.
Speaker 1: I would argue, I.
Speaker 11: Would argue Zach Bond is their defensive ENBA.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, I would argue Milton Williams is.
Speaker 1: A huge part of exactly. Bond and Milton Williams, those two for sure.
Speaker 3: And Kennethy, Kenneth Gainwell was a big part of it until this guy named Sakwon Barkley showed up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so I mean good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's pretty good. Yeah he's about to rush for possibly, But how much are.
Speaker 11: They paying Jalen Hurts next year?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 11: Do we know what was that? How much are they paying Jailen Hurts next year?
Speaker 1: Significant money? Cap hit? One second? You go out, pressure's on?
Speaker 11: Now, I know, get those figures working spoke dresser. Almost there, almost there, We're getting there, We're getting there. Twenty twenty four, cap Pitt, come off, think Pat, I know, seriously, let's go learning twenty one next year? Is this is his cap hit? Thirty one? The year after that, forty one the.
Speaker 3: Year after Okay, that's not that bad, bad at all, not terrible, right.
Speaker 11: But okay, so twenty twenty nine, oh so down the line ninety seven Oh.
Speaker 1: My man, hear that ninety seven? He said ninety seven in twenty seventy nine. Oh void d.
Speaker 3: Somehow twenty seventy nine right down the road right. Uh, if you want to be a part of our Pickham segment, can us call eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven. Tommy's also going to represent the fans. Oh so it's gonna be great.
Speaker 1: I've got to have some good good stuff going on with us. We're gonna have people.
Speaker 7: We're gonna have everybody involved today. All right, sign for a little high five.
Speaker 1: Everybody had five.
Speaker 3: They cur this energy around.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's a down week down.
Speaker 3: Everybody's a little tired from the holiday season. Everybody's a little sad.
Speaker 7: The Cowboys hopes are done ceed, Lambs now out for the year.
Speaker 3: It's all unfortunate. But there have been some good things, guys, There have been some good things.
Speaker 1: Along the way. How about the best prime time moments of the season?
Speaker 11: Okay prime time? Is that three game considered prime?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: Well, what would be your favorite three to twenty five moment? I'll throw that in there just for a little bit, but it's not considered prime time.
Speaker 1: Fine, we'll just say bye. Best.
Speaker 7: Yeah, best moments of twenty.
Speaker 11: In Washington, Washington, Man, the spin move that was to move punt return good miss, I think, gracious what was it?
Speaker 1: A new kid even more so?
Speaker 11: Yeah, darn regardless, it was those player the whole year.
Speaker 9: The Rule of cool says that still cast it was cool the year.
Speaker 11: That was my favorite moment of the whole year that, Like I I was emotional after that because that was a five game lose streak. You were just at the bottom of the bottom. And then for that too, I mean, you're winning basically the whole game and then for that to happen was just a lightning bolt of of uh what is it? Serotonin? Not serotonin, dopamine, dopamine. It was just felt amazing, dude to be there. You're very lucky, man. It's pretty dope, pretty cool man, very nice. It doesn't count though, my bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a great moment, though, I will say honorable mention and how about.
Speaker 11: That, Yeah, because that's just like is it? Can you argue that's not the play of the entire season.
Speaker 3: That is the play that would be for me. I would put that up top. That might be a later high five top five plays of this.
Speaker 1: You, Isaiah, I pressed the lead every week.
Speaker 3: I just told you to pull it up online Dallascowboys dot com.
Speaker 1: The article is live on the website. I did, what are you talking? It was the break. I wasn't engaged.
Speaker 7: Yeah you pressed elite, don't you? Yeah, Tommy, what do you I'll go.
Speaker 8: To a primetime moment.
Speaker 9: It's not you know, I think the easy pick is is Tolbert's touchdown. But I was a big fan of the Cavante Turpin slant route for sixty four yards Texans where you're like, oh, you know, normal play and then oh, there it goes, and you know, as soon as he put his hands on the ball, it was his game over. And you know, you can say that for so much of the time when Cavante Turpin does get his hands on the foot ball. So that was the first time that he's been incorporated as more of a receiver and more of a weapon in the offense instead of just special teams. Uh So, I think that was big for him, and it was something that can give Cowboys fans something to look forward to.
Speaker 3: It's pretty wild that Turpin is the first two mentions of this segment and he only has like a couple of grabs this year.
Speaker 8: He's made him count.
Speaker 11: He's made him count every time he kept Every time he has the ball, everyone expects something to happen. Yeah, that's the thing about him. He's a playmaker on a different.
Speaker 3: He has the highest reception average, like the yards per reception average on the team thirteen yards per catch. And of course he has the two touchdowns. He has the one on the post route.
Speaker 1: What game was that that was earlier in the year.
Speaker 3: It was a post route in the red zone that used him perfectly. I think Dak was still around with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 11: I remembering that camp where I was like, oh, he's like he's going to see something. It's like an actual receiver.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 8: That was Baltimore, Baltimore.
Speaker 1: It was early, that early goodness.
Speaker 3: But the and then the sixty four yarder that Tommy's mentioning, here is another good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah along the way, have you found one yet? I say, I'm trying to remember all these. Yeah, I'll mention the five. I remember the one from the last week, Ja Lou Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 8: I mean that's play.
Speaker 11: Yeah, the pick at the goal line exactly what it needed to happen. Yeah, they were driving and he just punked them.
Speaker 1: He did, That's all that was. Yeah, he wanted it more. Just he's a bully.
Speaker 11: It's a good thing we ever got like Patrick on our team to protect us from Jordan Lewis. You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 3: He's gonna he's gonna beat him in the Oklahoma drill and it had to be a whole thing.
Speaker 1: Tim. Theother question for you, if you were to RaSE no Seawalker forty.
Speaker 16: Book, book it, training camp twenty twenty five.
Speaker 9: Oh five, right, yeah, twenty five, clip.
Speaker 16: It twenty five. I've told Patrick.
Speaker 5: We got there.
Speaker 16: It is right, you're full twenty twenty five.
Speaker 9: Patrick's my guy, love my dog. But I'm smoking him in a forty over.
Speaker 1: His ship.
Speaker 15: The disrespect you're sitting in saying, I'm say that with all due respects.
Speaker 11: I say that with all due respect.
Speaker 15: Right.
Speaker 1: I just did, Yeah you did, Yeah you did.
Speaker 3: There's a zero point one chance that Patrick's watching right now.
Speaker 14: But Patrick, if you're watching, call in eight eight eight day.
Speaker 3: Five five two nine seven, let's talk about this. I like you put it out in front. It gives him some time to train up, gets you some time to get the running shoes on.
Speaker 7: Get out there and just run this thing.
Speaker 3: We'll do you said forty right, forty forty yard dash on the field.
Speaker 7: It's a natural grass surface.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be It's gonna be great. It's gonna be great, gonna be fun. It'll be good content too, good content. We'll see if Patrick accepts.
Speaker 11: I just texted him. Is like getting called in Tommy, just called.
Speaker 1: You, Tommy, I'm talking about we got it.
Speaker 11: We gotta do it like during Talking Cowboys on that same shot where you can see behind and we're just like commentating, all right, here we go, here we go.
Speaker 3: We'll just do like sideline the sidelines that way it shows up in camp like the cam.
Speaker 1: Greatest clip of twenty twenty four. Mmmm, that was it.
Speaker 11: It's up there.
Speaker 1: I own that. I love you it. Throw it up there, Tommy.
Speaker 3: And Tommy. I will give you credit. You have said this to Patrick. Has been a conversation for weeks we have Would it be close? Like how much would you beat him by?
Speaker 1: Like a yard?
Speaker 8: I would keep it us.
Speaker 1: I think so you went by like a yard? Two yards? Yeah? I think so that's destroying somebody if you win.
Speaker 8: Maybe not two yards. I think I can get him by yard.
Speaker 1: There you go, it's gonna be It's gonna be cloed three feet.
Speaker 11: He's aid distance, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Building separation three feet in the NFL. Like I said, that's a big gap.
Speaker 11: It's a cloud of dust.
Speaker 3: Speaking of cloud of dust, I feel like this Isaiah just does this to us like he's a he's a.
Speaker 1: Crop duster with topics.
Speaker 3: He comes by and he just it just ends up laying the groundwork for this random topic.
Speaker 1: Does it upstairs too.
Speaker 7: He goes upstairs and he like, we're all.
Speaker 3: In our cubicle, we're all working, and he goes, what would you rather fight a lion, a bright, a tiger or a bear? And then just walks away and everybody's arguing for the rest of the you know what, my ladies.
Speaker 7: One was, Hey, is there a man on the on the phone line. We've got Patrick, Let's go what's going on?
Speaker 1: Patrick? Listen?
Speaker 5: I heard somebody said my name say the individual's name was Thomas Yurish. I just called in, brother, what's the feelings man?
Speaker 1: What's up? Hey? So, how did you feel about those sentiments that were just made?
Speaker 5: Listen? You know what it's all about. Positivity in twenty twenty five for me. You know, I'm not gonna let the devil bring me down. You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: We understand that you're on I R currently, but as your as your elbow going to prevent you from me from getting full range of motion to go ahead and accelerate and you are.
Speaker 5: Listen, I'm gonna tell you right now, I don't need any arms.
Speaker 1: Just smoke to me.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I can know root.
Speaker 5: I can know so my right past hill and it's not a thing.
Speaker 10: So how much are you He said, he's beating you by a whole three feet?
Speaker 5: You know, people saying, people say a lot of things, but you know the old Mike Tyson quote, go everybody's got to play.
Speaker 10: Okay, sovade what he said as well.
Speaker 1: So Tommy said he's gonna beat you by yard. How much are you gonna beat Tommy by?
Speaker 5: You know, I don't make those contradictions, because whether you wouldn't find inch or a mile and domb and dope, you know.
Speaker 11: What you are?
Speaker 1: That was business business sound confidence in me?
Speaker 7: Yeah you don't think so?
Speaker 10: No, there was confidence and I could beat him my yard. No confidence. And whether you win by an entry, you win by.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to hear that. That's no confidence at least too much room there.
Speaker 5: You just relacted too bad.
Speaker 1: Back listen, Hey my back bos show up with baby. Let's go.
Speaker 7: No see, So do you accept the terms of this training camp?
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty five Wardy yard dash talking cowboys, content all over the place.
Speaker 5: To one hundred. This happened one.
Speaker 1: Hundred steamer camera Ready, baby.
Speaker 5: Tommy, don't let a guy take you.
Speaker 9: Let me let me be very clear, I said, with all due respect before.
Speaker 17: You want, I don't come here with any I'm looking forward. Tomedic here by just in case for the what you.
Speaker 1: Say, you say, whatever you want.
Speaker 18: What we need to do.
Speaker 11: We need to have a whole three game live ready to go, like we're gonna do a pregame, lives and everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, telestrator breakdown to get.
Speaker 1: In on it.
Speaker 5: I need Josh on the forty two. Let's go out there, all right.
Speaker 1: We'll see the combate.
Speaker 5: Offensive lineman forty combats with no excuses.
Speaker 1: Josh, Yeah, that's true. That's true. Oh man, I love it, y'all. I love it. This is gonna be fun. Patrick, thanks for calling.
Speaker 7: Enjoy your last couple of nights.
Speaker 5: The pigs, the pigs, the pig, the picks.
Speaker 11: He wants to I.
Speaker 5: Want, I want to do the pig. Yeah, I mean I would. I would think I went six for six last week. I got to get in here.
Speaker 1: He went six. You know, he did go six for six last week. Absolutely, Patrick, That's what winners do.
Speaker 5: That's what winners doing. Like I literally drive through Alabama smelling the salt in the air from the lect playoff appearance.
Speaker 7: Man, just hating on all the Crimson Tide Alabama.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: All right, Uh, if you want to be on the pick Ms, let's take our break. When we come back, we'll have an extended Pickham segment here. Uh looking forward to the week of the NFL and continuing on with Patrick Nosey Walker on the phone line.
Speaker 7: More talking cowboys are right after this.
Speaker 4: Tod thought it would be secure to jog in the cheetah Savannah. Todd believed the big cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has at and t five g it is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew at and T five G Fast reliable, Secure.
Speaker 12: Five G requires compatble plan and device five G may not be available in your area. Seeatt dot com slash five G for U fifty deals.
Speaker 19: They say champions are remembered, but legends are never forgotten. United Agon Turf offers a winning lineup of John Deere equipment built to tackle any challenge on and off the field. Legendary John Deere Tractors combines residential mowers, commercial mowers, compact construction equipment, cater utility vehicles, and a full line of golf and sports turf equipment. United Agon Turf the official Agon Turf equipment supplier of the that was Cowboys. Visit United Aggonturf dot com to find a location near you.
Speaker 20: Hey, y'all, Matt Pittman of Meat Church here. With football season kicking off, I'm already gear enough to bring the smoker back to AT and T Stadium for some epic tailgates.
Speaker 11: But with that Texas.
Speaker 20: Heat, it's crucial to keep my beer handcramp and cold. That's where Yeti's insulated colster can cooler comes in clutch this year. You can even get them with the iconic star engraved on the side. Licensed Yetie Cowboys gear is now available at stadium pro shops, concessions and on Yetie dot com. Check it out today. Yeti Official cooler and drinkware of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 1: And we're going to overtime Erica, how much have I spent on concessions?
Speaker 21: For questions about their money, Dallas Cowboys fans can turn to Erica, the virtual financial Assistant in the Bank of AMERICAP mobile banking app. Learn more at Bankofamerica dot com, slash ericup by your side. Bank of America Official Bank of the Dallas Cowboys. Erica responses to me. Very digital tools featured required downloading the mobile banking app and may only be available on select mobile devices. Erica is a mobile feature only available in the Englis language. You chap maybe and monitored for quality assurance, message data, race and additional terms. We apply Bank of America and a number fd.
Speaker 1: C to Talking Cowboys. Back here on Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This segment of the show is brought to you by in Visi Line the official smile of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 7: We've got Tommy.
Speaker 3: Yarsuez Isaiah stand back with Chris Beam in the back.
Speaker 1: To smile about him. This is gonna be awesome. It's gonna be fun. Patrick O. C.
Speaker 7: Walker on the phone. We have officially laid down the rules.
Speaker 3: Early odds have Patrick as the slight favorite oh minus one seventy five.
Speaker 1: As the people tell people to tweet it, yeah, tweet out, I think is.
Speaker 7: Gonna win this race? Tommy ys the young Buck?
Speaker 1: Or are we going with? Were going with? God? Yeah?
Speaker 7: There you go, there you go.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 7: That's good.
Speaker 1: I like it. The old Thoroughbred tweeted dot Coffee make it fun.
Speaker 7: Patrick Walker, secretary Make It.
Speaker 1: Said he needs a mister Beam in the bag, and he said he needs to see the warm ups first before he makes his judgment. He wants to see.
Speaker 3: He wants to lay down the wall once he sees the participating parties.
Speaker 1: I'm leaning towards Tommy right now, just because his confident.
Speaker 5: Answer by Yard, you're leaning towards Tommy got a bad.
Speaker 1: No, No, that's Tommy.
Speaker 10: Tommy said it with his chest on a Friday that he's gonna win by a yard. When we asked no the same question, he said, oh, you know, whether you win by an answer, you win by a mile. It wasn't competent. I can't roll with that.
Speaker 11: I think we're going with Patty Patty speed speed, Patty, Patty Patty speed.
Speaker 7: Tommy actually worked I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's literally Tommy yard, Tommy.
Speaker 1: When's the last time that you worked out, Tommy?
Speaker 16: U probably about a month ago. I need to get back to it.
Speaker 1: Sass kind of take.
Speaker 5: About that idea. You hear that. That's confident.
Speaker 1: Listen, well that's why I got together.
Speaker 16: We got we got we got plenty of time until training camp.
Speaker 7: So hey, you got some time to train, get after it.
Speaker 3: Maybe Steadfast Fitness would be willing to give for freeperformance.
Speaker 5: I'm always trading. I don't got to get back into gym.
Speaker 1: I'm always in the gym. That's true, that's true. Fluctuations in his voice.
Speaker 3: All right, well, you know, Patrick, we have you on the phone line, We've got Tommy and studio. This is the perfect scenario for us to get into our pick'ems. But before we do that, we've got to have a bulletin from one and only Chris ban.
Speaker 7: Baby let's go. Thanks Kyle, what's up?
Speaker 1: Beam?
Speaker 13: So it's going through the standings and one Isaiah Stanback's like, well, you know, if you didn't have the the new thing this year with the Dog of the Wink, I would be doing so much better.
Speaker 1: Well, you know something, this is what I did this week.
Speaker 13: I went into calculated all the scores. If we didn't do a dog and guess who's winning. The dog is driving through Alabama right now we.
Speaker 1: Got Josh would have jumped two spots.
Speaker 13: He'd been second place at fifty four and thirty six. He's been picking pup Kyle. Yeah, Kyle is at fifty two and thirty eight. The fans are at forty nine and forty one. Stand Back is at forty eight and forty two. But since Tommy Jarvish is on the on the show today, last time he picked for the fans, he went three and three, so he's dead last. Okay, Well, I'm just saying, I'm just saying you're five hundred, just saying, and.
Speaker 1: You're representing the second but.
Speaker 7: Insane that is.
Speaker 1: Patrick is right.
Speaker 13: He went six and oh last week on the picks.
Speaker 1: Impressive, stand Back.
Speaker 13: Don't say anything because you went oh, and six.
Speaker 10: I was picking picking crazy Joe and I hate to get.
Speaker 13: That one in the standing.
Speaker 5: Don't do that one, jas what they call them?
Speaker 1: Beck to you cow thanks Beamer Wow, Oh yeah, bro. When you're at the bottom of middle, everybody else to try to make some brown.
Speaker 7: I don't know if we've ever had an O and six.
Speaker 1: Weeks had before. I really don't know if we have.
Speaker 3: I remember, I've taken care of these standings up until this year.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 11: Myself.
Speaker 22: All right, that was the first for a week. By the way, let's get into some potential dogs. Potential dogs here for Week seventeen in the NFL. There's a lot of them.
Speaker 1: Here, so pay attention.
Speaker 3: Cardinals at the Rams, the Jets at the Bills, the Panthers at the Buccaneers, the Giants versus the Colts at home, and the Browns versus the Dolphins at home. But there's one more because it will count as a potential dog if you select it as a potential dog.
Speaker 1: The Dallas Cowboys on.
Speaker 3: The road against the Philadelphia Eagles are minus seven and a half, so technically you can call it a dog. I'm not I'm not letting Josh double dip again. They're trying double dip again.
Speaker 11: As we go along.
Speaker 7: All right, you did, you.
Speaker 1: Picked a dog and then you picked the Cowboys. That's making two dog picks if.
Speaker 7: You're gonna count it.
Speaker 3: No, you can pick them as a dog if you want to, but you don't have to.
Speaker 1: All right, Patrick, We'll let you start.
Speaker 5: Oh man, I want to go with the pan with my dog. But you know I'm so far. Hey, I can, I can roll the dice. I'm gonna choose the Cowboys.
Speaker 1: As my dog. H Cowboys as the dog.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Cowboys, City Lamb go up to Philly and still get that upset grittin season is alive.
Speaker 3: Baby, Okay, Tommy, Okay, uh I don't, I don't.
Speaker 9: I don't love any of these. You know, when you look at the Cardinals and the Rams, I think the Rams are playing so well, The Bills are on a roller, and the Jets can't get anything going. Give me the Panthers against the Bucks. I think that they've probably got the best shot. I know the Bucks will be coming into this game, you know, a little bit upset, and they're gonna have their season on the line. But the Panthers have, you know, played really well at certain points in the year, I thought that I thought that Bryce Young is really taking that next step Cheo Hubry when he gets going on the ground as one of the best running.
Speaker 8: Backs in the NFL.
Speaker 11: I'll take Carolina, Okay, give me Cleveland to take on the.
Speaker 1: Good one. Yeah, me too. Going to the Browns, I think I'm gonna take, let's.
Speaker 3: Sake, Kyler Murray with the upset of the Rams. Give me the Cardinals to get it done.
Speaker 1: Figure it out up there at so far?
Speaker 7: All right, pick them segment time. We got six games along the way.
Speaker 3: We'll see if Patrick can go six to oh or if Isaiah can go oh and six. Yet this week we'll start with Patrick. Broncos at the Bengals.
Speaker 5: Bud oh, Man, I want to I want to say Bingleeds at home.
Speaker 17: Man.
Speaker 5: Broncos are so unpredictable. They've been doing some things in the PA. Give me Broncos with that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with you.
Speaker 7: I'm going with Denver here, Isaiah, didn't that? Josh going with Bengals, I mean Bengals as well. Bengals all right, the Titans at Jags.
Speaker 3: Such a cross game, but it's a close spread. Uh, Tommy will start with you on this one.
Speaker 9: Gosh, I'll say the Jaguars.
Speaker 7: Patrick, do you drive with your windows down?
Speaker 5: No, but there's a certain speed that I'm traveling at said increases road noise.
Speaker 7: So forty five right, like right out?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Okay, got no incrimination will never.
Speaker 1: Happen here what I thought?
Speaker 5: But yeah, yeah, Patrick?
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 7: Titans Jags?
Speaker 5: God, this is such a puke fest. But give me the Titans.
Speaker 11: It is Tony Powler playing, Yes, question Mark, give me the Titans.
Speaker 3: Okay, give me tp baby, all right, I'll take the I'll take the Titans there too. Raiders at Saints another game, Isaiah, give me.
Speaker 1: The Saints, Josh, uh, the Raid the Raiders. I'll take this.
Speaker 3: Oh man, the Saints are so bad. Now give me the Raiders. I'll take the Raiders.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Pat, both teams are bad, but both teams have actually shown some fight recently, so I'm going to give it to the home team.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 7: This is the best game of the week.
Speaker 3: Packers at the Vikings NFC North matchup.
Speaker 7: This is the game that was flexed into.
Speaker 3: The three twenty five slot that the Cowboys were originally in as the Cowboys moved to noon Packers at Vikings.
Speaker 1: Josh, we'll start with you Packers at Vikings.
Speaker 11: Let me go with the Vikings.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh, Vikings School. I thought you're gonna make like a cheesehead. No, I'm gonna pick the PA on the road. They've been playing well, Jordan Love and company. I think they get it done in a divisional matchup. Give me the boring Packers.
Speaker 1: They just get it done. Yeah, that's all they do. I've hated on them all year, but yeah, I'm with you Packers. They still win though. Yeah I don't know how. Patrick.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've been running with the Packers. They've been rewarded me. But Vikings at home and Vikings defense, I think they get it done. I'm going to Minnesota, all.
Speaker 7: Right, Commanders hosting the Falcons.
Speaker 3: Dan Quinn still winning games in the hunt for that playoff spot in a wild card pick for me, and then the Falcons are still in the hunt for the wild card. This same game has a lot of playoff implications. I'm gonna take the Commanders and dan Quinn to beat his former team at home, taking down the Falcons with the Commanders and Jade and Daniels, Tommy.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm gonna go with the Commanders too, Jayden and Daniels is more proven.
Speaker 8: Got to see what we can get from Michael Pennock.
Speaker 11: Still all right, I see the trend, see where it's going. Let me go with the Falcons.
Speaker 1: It up changing up a little bit.
Speaker 3: You do, Michael Pennick, Junior babies gotta be at least one.
Speaker 18: You dub guy in Washington the whole name and not the QB is the wrong side of the of the continent, different Washington, Patrick.
Speaker 5: If this was the this was the kirk Cousins Falcons, and I say the Commanders, but being at the Commanders and dan Quinn haven't seen a lot of Phoenix yet. I'm going with the Husky. I think the Husky walks into fed excuse me, Northwest Studio and takes that. Yeah, takes that.
Speaker 9: So yeah, give me TALKI is good man that that Sugar Bowl against Texas is the best performance from a quarterback I've ever seen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think his mobility is going to be a problem.
Speaker 1: Dan Quinn.
Speaker 5: We've seen daan quinn defense and struggle against mobile quarterbacks here in Dallas. So yeah, I think I think Mike gets it done with the Falcons.
Speaker 7: There you go, all right, Cowboys at the Eagles.
Speaker 3: No cde Lamb, another all Pro, drops from the list of the available for the Cowboys for the remainder of the season. So they're taking on the Philadelphia Eagles, who may or may not have Jalen Hurts at quarterback. It'll probably be Kenny Pickett coming up on Sunday at noon on Fox. Cowboys pregame lin starting at eleven am Central Time, TXA twenty one Dallas Cowboys dot Com.
Speaker 7: We've got Patrick no Seawalker on the phone line.
Speaker 1: Patrick, you picked him as your dog. Does that mean you're picking him here?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm picking him here. I think they everything's working against them. But you know what, everything's been working against them the past five weeks, just like the previous several. So they're four and one, several upsets in there, four and one stretch. I think they get another one here. I think they just find a way.
Speaker 17: Man.
Speaker 5: I think it's really going to be lived by the defense. Micah Chauncey Marris, Eric Kendricks is back in the fold land. Jordan Lewis is playing out of his mind. I think the defense wins you this game. At Cooper rush and offense does just enough to not give it away. So maybe they's for a couple of touchdowns and so so give me, uh twenty four win?
Speaker 7: All right, Pat, be safe out there, don't die too fast.
Speaker 8: Safe travels, brothers.
Speaker 7: We'll talk to you soon. We'll see you on Monday. Happy holidays, Bud.
Speaker 3: All right, Patrick, no c Walker accepting the challenge placed upon forward to it man by Tommy Yarish, instigated by Isaiah standback, always do, It's always instigated, that's right, Yeah.
Speaker 7: All right, Tommy representing the fans.
Speaker 1: Who you got Cowboys Eagles? Yeah, well, you know this is not the same confident.
Speaker 8: There's no confidence.
Speaker 16: There's not a lot of confidence here.
Speaker 9: I think Pat is absolutely right and that you know, if Dallas is Pats winning this game is another strong defensive performance, and I think that they'll put something like that up.
Speaker 8: You can't.
Speaker 9: I find it hard to see this team not play well defensively with Mica Parsons on the field. But given what they are on offense and now you lose your top receiver and ceedee lamb, I don't see them being able to match what the Eagles can do offensively, even if it is.
Speaker 8: Can you Pickett playing at quarterback.
Speaker 9: So if your defense out there for a long if your defense is out there for a long time, eventually they're going to get tired. Eventually the steam is going to run out. So I've got the Eagles in this one. Twenty four to ten.
Speaker 1: Twenty four to ten.
Speaker 11: All right, I ap predicted this last year. I predicted this last year, and too much humiliation. You guys didn't like this last year. You called me silly, silly for predicting this last year. I'm gonna do it again. Oh, Cowboys are going to destroy the Philadelphia Eagles yet again. Thirty four to six. Oh, Joshu Damas, Jostra Domas, feel it again?
Speaker 7: Did it happen last year?
Speaker 1: It did at that point, it.
Speaker 11: Did, And you guys laughed at me. You gave me that face, coy Isaiah face.
Speaker 3: He remembers this, like you, you're crazy.
Speaker 7: Thirty four to six Cowboys, thirty four six Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Well I'm gonna go thirty one sixteen. Aj Brown.
Speaker 7: Yeah he's.
Speaker 1: Too, he might. Yeah, everybody can be so full because on a and hey guy, yeah here just like that to see you guys.
Speaker 3: I'll I'm kind of along the same lines as these two as Tommy and Isaiah the the you lost Ceedee Lamb this week, which is a big blow to your offense. You've got a defense that's playing really well, and I think they'll continue to play well. What the Tampa Bay game showed me was that they will fight until the very end. So you will see a fight from the Cowboys this week despite being mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.
Speaker 1: But the playing and.
Speaker 3: Simple matter of it is, one team comes in with one of the best rosters in the NFL right now. The Cowboys enter with a significantly depleted roster, probably most depleted roster them in San Francisco are in the same kind of boat in terms of most depleted rosters in the NFL. One team has something to play for, tangible, and that's playoff seating and momentum going into the NFC playoff picture, whether they have their quarterback or not. I think it's Philadelphia, and I hate even saying that I hate the Eagles. Thirty one to twenty one. Philly wins it, Filthy wins it. Who's scoring all thirty one to twenty one?
Speaker 1: Who's scoring those points?
Speaker 11: Rico, give me Brandon Cooks for one at least okay two, give me four.
Speaker 16: Oh gosh, give me too for Rico six touchdowns?
Speaker 3: Slow, that's that still stands right now that you looked up last week?
Speaker 7: Right, yeah, well still only has one. We'll save it did reach one thousand. I think he'll do that. I agree, Yeah, I think I think he'll do that. I think he'll get there there, you gol Rico.
Speaker 8: So mya all right with Rico?
Speaker 1: So my?
Speaker 9: We're not big football fans whatsoever? Are now added talking Cowboys fans?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 16: And they love the Rico doubt attle bit, go ahead, hit it.
Speaker 23: Being man, he's gonna run for a buck twenty five baby, a buck twenty five and two tonnies he gives the Philadelphia Eagles.
Speaker 7: It's gonna be fantastic.
Speaker 1: We'll see you on Mondays the.
Speaker 7: Dallas Cowboys Philadelphia Eagles.
Speaker 1: Noon kickoff on Fox.
Speaker 23: We got pregame live starting at eleven am Central TXA twenty one Dallas.
Speaker 1: Cowboys dot Com.
Speaker 3: More of this great analysis from Isaiah stanback along the way.
Speaker 1: We will be back Monday to talking for you.
Speaker 23: Chrispy, Isaiah stand back, Josh Rodriguez, Hey, Tommy ours Patrick, No se Walker. I'm Kyle Yama saying from Talking Cowboys Jill Cowboys not gonna be Holladay sick one.
Speaker 2: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.