Speaker 1: Forever. Hello, is it me? You're looking for? Sidney?
Speaker 2: I like, I love this white long sleeve shirt you got on.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't I'm not feeling the vibes in the studio.
Speaker 1: I'm not feeling the motherfucking vibes.
Speaker 2: Sydney's mathist SuDS right now. And he's mad because our petty producer intern gay lover Andrew drag him, drag him.
Speaker 1: Yes, tall, but petty. We had a petty today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tall's gone, he's got his He's our tall, petty skinny producer intern.
Speaker 3: He's wearing jeans that are also slacks.
Speaker 2: No, Sidney, you're the only one that says the word slacks. They can't be jeans and slacks. You're right, right right, Sidney. We're like, Sidney, what did you wear the other day?
Speaker 4: She's like, I wore slats. We were like dress pails slacks.
Speaker 1: She's so weird. Haters will hate you. Know, y'all are not feeling me right now. I'm not feeling you. I wear legging snacks.
Speaker 2: Sydney's mad at Andrew because he called her out for eating all his fries at Shakeshack Shout Out to Shake Shack. This podcast is not sponsored by them. But like, if y'all want to send this you know, a box.
Speaker 4: If you can spistra fucking fries that I ate, there were andrews send them through.
Speaker 2: Yes, But that's the thing, Like I'm not saying it's a thing that you do specifically, but like I'll do it. Sometimes you'll be like you want fries, but you don't want to pay for them, so you're like, I'll just eat off of somebody else's thing of fries. Shake shack doesn't give you enough of those cringle ass fries. They don't. The bigger the fry, the smaller the serving McDonald's will put like a bunch of them, the the fries in that carton.
Speaker 4: Well, I just want to let you know I'm not in a place in my finances where I can buy my own fries.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you are a damn.
Speaker 4: If you just want to be upset at me for like being hungry, shine and financially unstable.
Speaker 2: You did you ninety shows a week. You get paid at those shows. It's like it's.
Speaker 4: Fine if you, as a white man, want to be upset at me having a few extra fries.
Speaker 2: He said, you ate all the fries and you left him three fries.
Speaker 1: He's a lie.
Speaker 2: And Andrew would not lie to me the white lies that you tell I had like four extra fries.
Speaker 1: Any who, Hey, Marie.
Speaker 2: Of drama, this is pilot season right, Oh, when I come when I'm ready.
Speaker 1: I did two self taped yesterday, and I'm just so proud, Marie. How are you doing? You look great, wonderful, I'm good, I'm good.
Speaker 2: I felt a pimple coming yesterday, so I did a tumbic face mask immediately and I woke up pimples gone. I feel like that's the wave. I never have to go to Sophora ever again.
Speaker 1: Blessed, Blessed.
Speaker 3: Look at God, were you an expert in anything this week?
Speaker 2: I was at work every single day this week. I was an expert at not being unemployed, an expert at not being a poor. At work yesterday, they bought a shake shack. Everybody in the They ordered three hundred burgers, and some people crazy. Some people did not get a burger like the the everybody in the office came to get these free burgers and they only ordered like one box of fries.
Speaker 1: So you know, it wasn't enough fries. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: But three hundred burgers for like two hundred something people.
Speaker 1: I had two burgers. Some people had no burgers. I'm like, you didn't get four burgers. I had a regular burger, and then I got I had a veggie burger.
Speaker 2: Brought a burger to the studio from twenty four hours ago. That's gross, that's selfish.
Speaker 1: No, yourself gross.
Speaker 2: Well, because they had a they bought. Somebody was smart enough to like grab a box and bring it over for like the hosts and like our team, and people were still trying to come over to our box to take our stuff. They were like, can I grab one of these veggie No, you can't have one of these veggie burgers. You got to go wait online. People's laptops were getting knocked down.
Speaker 1: It was a fiasco.
Speaker 3: Wow over Some like some free burgers.
Speaker 1: They're freezer burgers. They're from the freezer. Are they freezer burgers?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I feel like that McDonald's is freezer burgers. I feel like Shakeshak is like fresh, never frozen. I don't know if it's great. I don't know if it's great a beef, but I know that.
Speaker 1: It was free.
Speaker 3: I used to call my KOUCHI that fresh, never.
Speaker 2: Frozen, and now it's now, it's wet. Now now it's an You got an ice box.
Speaker 1: Your box used to be Sidney.
Speaker 2: What were you an expert in this week? Beside eating all of Andrews fries?
Speaker 4: You know, I don't know when this episode's gonna go up, but you know, still preparing for LA, and.
Speaker 2: This episode's gonna go up while you're in LA.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you guys know this, but I'm not here right now. I'm gonna go.
Speaker 4: And uh, you know, just trying to settle some times before I I go, trying to make sure I have enough clothes.
Speaker 2: So you've just been shopping, yeah, you know that's what?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: The sunglasses came from a trip? A shopping trip that you took recently.
Speaker 4: Actually, I did go shopping and I kept telling people in the store.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm going to LA and.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I'm coming back, So if you want to give me something for free, that would be nice.
Speaker 2: And they were like, what, that's not how, That's not how retail works.
Speaker 1: I was in there.
Speaker 4: Talking everyone up and they were like, is this bitch crazy? Is she going to buy something? One? Because you know when people talk too much to the to the to the to the associates, like they're stealing.
Speaker 2: Or they're in here with somebody else trying to get their Oceans eight on. You look like Rihanna when she had the Dreads and Ocean eights.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I was like talking to the girl who was at the in the dressing room, and I was like, it's just crazy, because like I have the body that people should just be sending me things. And she was like, okay, what, yeah, you said that out somebody that doesn't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did, I ad.
Speaker 2: Are you losing It's called it's called uh SI delusions of Grand Jursey.
Speaker 1: Is it delusional? Because honey, it's.
Speaker 2: It's delusional because no one's sending you anything.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: That's why I was saying it out loud.
Speaker 1: I was like, I should not even be paid.
Speaker 2: Turned Sydney's microphone down. It's too loud. The delusions is real loud this this morning.
Speaker 1: I have the body.
Speaker 4: What if I was at the store minding my business and some stranger danger said that to me, I'd be like, Oh, she just got out.
Speaker 1: The insane asylum.
Speaker 2: She she just got out of the Gotham city, my god, Gotham City, insane asylum.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what? Fuck you?
Speaker 4: Okay, because people dance and prance and go out and do whatever they want. And I'm always like humble, like, oh you know, I'm so frail. You know, nobody loves me.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Are you having a meltdown?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 4: What do you?
Speaker 1: What words are you? What are you saying? Now? I'm crazy?
Speaker 2: You sound crazy?
Speaker 1: Sound crazy? Look Andrew put his hand on his face.
Speaker 2: He's our he's our concerned petty gay producer intern.
Speaker 1: Why are you concerned? Because you sound crazy? It's up and down. Yes, Oh my god, someone's judging over there. You're a bitch and I don't have time for this. Okay, I'm crazy.
Speaker 2: Now, Marie Sidney, you sound crazy.
Speaker 1: There's the whole thing you just said. Sounded insane.
Speaker 4: You're like, I know, I've talked to this lady and I'm telling her I got the body and they should be sounding me stuff.
Speaker 2: And I'm humble, and I'm humble. I do have the body. And people are like prancing and dancing and Donna and ditson and blatting, but I'm humble. And it's like, what you know, let's just get this podcast started, because I don't know how much shy we have with Sydney.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: I don't know what anything you just said means.
Speaker 1: I felt like I was speaking English properly.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, one more time. Okay, let's try it again.
Speaker 4: So I was in the store shopping and I was just letting people know. I'm like, hey, I'll be leaving. I don't know if I'm coming back. I should be getting things for free, and I just want to throw it out there in the universe that, like, I should be getting things for free. And that's why I was in the dressing room having a real moment with this other woman, like, you know, because she had mentioned that I had a nice body, and I said, yeah, I know what a body like this.
Speaker 1: I should be getting things for free.
Speaker 2: You keep saying I should be getting things for free, and it sounds like you've robbed everybody in the store.
Speaker 1: I should be getting things for free. This is a stuck up.
Speaker 4: It's Oh, that's for Selena's pilot. She should start with that girl.
Speaker 1: Then what happened? She laughed.
Speaker 4: I bought these glasses and I bought some I bought some things I bought some some pants and some clothes for some West Coast clothes because you can't bring your East clothes cloth.
Speaker 1: No, because it just got this, it's still got the like, oh.
Speaker 4: I'm doing bad the subway stiles, you know, just like oh, the rat might have walked over my shoes type feeling pizza Ratah.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're pitching pants. Pitching pants, that's what I should call it. No, I said pigeon. Oh I thought you pigeon pitching.
Speaker 2: I don't think you should be pitching out loud at the store that you should be get stuff for free. You do that online, Okay, You slide in brands dms and say hey, I have a great body.
Speaker 1: I should be getting stuff for free. Don't go in the stores and say that. It's weird.
Speaker 2: It sounds like they're like, oh, she's about to steal. She is stealing in here right now. Slide in you know somebody like Brand's DMS, be like, hey, Mark Jacobs, I got a good body.
Speaker 1: You should be sending me there.
Speaker 4: But like, so does everybody else that we sponsor. Okay, and they actually have followers. Okay, but be like I'm verified, I got a blue check like that sounds like a poor person who just got verified.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm verified.
Speaker 1: Nobody does. The fact that.
Speaker 2: You'd be more embarrassed to do it online is shocking to me because you did it in the store in person.
Speaker 4: Because you can screenshot the conversation and then show it to everyone.
Speaker 2: But I can see you in the store and record your rant and then.
Speaker 1: Show that to everybody who's doing that.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Sidney, you had those sunglasses on yesterday. You probably didn't even see people were like wow.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: The judgment that's coming from the SuDS is just overwhelming. And that's why I'm so glad that our guest today is here with the most positive vibes. I mean, just so endearing and just like, I'm so glad that you're here. Okay, I truly enjoy you in comedy and outside of comedy. I think you are an amazing actress. Amazing Thank you. Yes, and you have to be a good actress to be the expert in scamming and give it up for Sandy Hoeg.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: She is our scamming expert. Okay, Sandy, how do you feel about everything that you just heard?
Speaker 6: You know, honestly, I would say a sin who does have a body where she should be getting things for free, and you are getting things for free right.
Speaker 2: As a sense of.
Speaker 6: But I just want to ask what story you were in. You were like at a Costco. You're like, you know, I should be getting this.
Speaker 4: For free, and they're like, they're like, this is a free these are knives.
Speaker 1: Where were you Buffalo Exchange?
Speaker 4: Mmm, I'm probably eighty six. That's the one in Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: And they were like, oh, you can never come back. It's fine.
Speaker 6: Well, they were like, you can come back and get sup for free of you bring us some of your clothes. Oh they don't even take our shit, No they don't. It's offensive. They sometimes they ask do you want to watch me do it? Or do you want to just come back? And I'm always like, I'm just gonna come back. I don't need to know what.
Speaker 2: You I'm a stand right here. I'm a stand right here and watch you go through my stuff, and then when you don't take it, I'm gonna be like, why are you not taking it?
Speaker 1: What's wrong with those? I think?
Speaker 6: I mostly just know that when I'm bringing clothes to a thrift store, they should be thrown out.
Speaker 1: They are rams.
Speaker 6: They are dirty, and I'm like, yeah, you guys are going to buy this.
Speaker 2: I'm at Buffalo Change and I'm like, well, you know what, I'm going to take my wares to crossroads after this.
Speaker 1: They will buy.
Speaker 2: These jeans turned down and they'd be like, okay, bye.
Speaker 4: Well let's get into Sandy's look right now. She got some jeans that got eyes all over him. You got some dark Martins with flowers on them.
Speaker 3: I don't know how to explain the sweater.
Speaker 1: It's from Zara and it has a lot of holes in it. Okay, I don't know that it's Zara at all. That's giving me.
Speaker 2: It's giving me thrifted velvet or grandma sweater like TBT.
Speaker 4: Delia's like back to school, Delia's yeah, wow, yeah see yeah, yeah that's what it is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, well you know it's it's it's a Zara fine from a couple a couple of seasons ago, so you know it's vantage Oh you know what.
Speaker 2: I feel like we need to introduce Sandy also as the person who the photographer who took the photo of our podcast cover.
Speaker 1: This is true Sandy.
Speaker 6: That is Elizabeth Honig, Sandy, Elizabeth Marie honegg.
Speaker 4: Marie Elizabeth is your meddle name, Marie. No, it's Robin, Oh, Sandy Robin, which I.
Speaker 1: Think is actually accurate for being a scammer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so let's talk about you.
Speaker 6: First of all, you're Jewish. Yes, I'm very very Jewish.
Speaker 4: Is that while you have the spirit of a scammer.
Speaker 6: When I tell you that my family is we we are, I'm generations deep in scammers. Like my grandpa's second wife. She is the ultimate scammer. And by that I mean she's a literal criminal. And she told me the things that she has done.
Speaker 1: Let's get into that.
Speaker 3: I mean, has she going to jail?
Speaker 1: No, but she should.
Speaker 6: She burned down his house and told me how she frauded the insurance company. And she thinks of this as not a crime. She thinks of this as just like I'm.
Speaker 4: Being smot Yeah, I'm sat smart well knowing you.
Speaker 1: Well, that's good because you can put her away. We don't need her.
Speaker 6: My grandpa's dead. She's just sitting there with all the nice art in the house that belongs to my family.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 6: Where she lived Florida, okayre Island and Fire Island, Fire Island because She's a queer icon, absolutely queer icon.
Speaker 4: Let's get friends with your grandma.
Speaker 2: Grandpa's second wife. Do you call you don't call her grandma, you call.
Speaker 4: Her color Jackie, Jackie, Jackie, Jackie.
Speaker 1: With a que Jackie with the c K. I oh she dressed.
Speaker 2: She dropped, she dropped that mess.
Speaker 1: The house down.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she straight up told me. Well, she's never fully admitted to burning down the house. But like we there were some things that were strategically not in the house when it was burnt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you did, like some nice you know, chandeliers if.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna burned down the fucking house, and I'm like, wait, the chandeliers.
Speaker 1: She can we pause for a minute. Homes in Florida have CHANDELIERO. This was a house in New York. Okay, got it. Homes in New York chandelier?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, oh yeah. I feel like they should they should. I feel like my apartment needs a chandelier.
Speaker 1: It really does. Actually, Peter, you've had Peter on the podcast, right.
Speaker 6: Peter got a little chandelier on Amazon and put it in their room and it's amazing, except the bulb is so small that it gives up no light.
Speaker 4: But who needs to see when you have a chandeliers exactly?
Speaker 2: So what did what did jack Hay do?
Speaker 6: So she she told me about how the insurance company would reimburse her for things that she bought. So she was saying, okay, so we bought a grand piano. They never got a new house. But what she did was she got a storage unit and she got bought all the stuff, all the stuff she wanted, all the stuff she wanted. But then she kept it for a couple of years and then returned it. So she like, bought you, yeah, I did know that.
Speaker 1: Wait what Oh yeah, you can return to piano.
Speaker 2: You just have to get it out the.
Speaker 1: Door, Sandy.
Speaker 2: The house down.
Speaker 4: She burned the house down, and then returned the piano.
Speaker 6: She bought a new piano to be like, look, I bought all she had a piano.
Speaker 1: There must have been a piano. I don't I think so.
Speaker 6: But so then she was like, okay, insurance company, I'll I'm buying all the new stuff. But they never had a new house. So she just had a storage unit where she was buying stuff, putting it in, collecting receipts, getting reimbursed from the insurance companies, and then returning all this stuff.
Speaker 3: But she wait for let's talk about it.
Speaker 4: She had the money, though, she had the money to buy all this shit to get reimbursed. See, your nigga like me will burn the house down and then that's it. I don't have nothing else, Leah, let me go buy this piano with what money?
Speaker 6: Well, they might have gotten money from the house burning down from their insurance.
Speaker 3: That sounds like it's gonna take some time though, to get that money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, she's old.
Speaker 2: She ain't going anywhere. No, should just go hang out with Fire Island for a few weeks exactly.
Speaker 1: She's fine.
Speaker 6: So smuel blood scam, although she yes, it really is. It's like a Jewish It's just pulsing through my body. Me and my brother master scammers.
Speaker 1: We are.
Speaker 2: I mean, Oh, let's get into some of this. What's the craziest thing or the craziest scam that y'all have ever pulled?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm in the middle of one right now.
Speaker 2: Oh, and so just say allegedly when.
Speaker 6: You're allegedly, I'm gonna I'm gonna say allegedly allegedly, and I'm not gonna say the brands and I'm not gonna say what Okay, but let's just say I had a coat catch on fire.
Speaker 1: And it was a lot.
Speaker 2: Of fire in your legs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you had a coat catch on fire. I had a coat catch on fire. Are you at a bar?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: I was at a groundhog day in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 4: That's so specific that if you said that to me, I'd be like, you're lying.
Speaker 1: That's like a lie. Yeah, no, how does the coat catch on fire? So it was like two degrees.
Speaker 6: So there were a bunch of these space heaters that were outside, and I was standing near one, and then my coat just caught on fire.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fine, that's real. Yeah, but that happened. It did happen.
Speaker 6: And so I'm saying, Okay, me and all my friends are all standing around this fire.
Speaker 1: No one else's coat caught on fire. I wasn't on the fire.
Speaker 6: I wasn't on the fire, And I go, h, that is a faulty product. Faulty product. I was standing a reasonable descendance, a reasonable distance from the fire, and it caught on fire, and I could have died.
Speaker 1: I could have died.
Speaker 2: Did you have to stop driving roll?
Speaker 1: I did not. I didn't realize it Actually, she just threw the coat off. That's what you did.
Speaker 6: Well, it just kind of got a little charred and there was a lot of snow. Just kind of rolled somebody through. The groundhog got your coat. They were like, dry it, stop it.
Speaker 1: Phil protected. Phil would do anything for me. He would. He was a good one.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna google groundhogs because I feel like they're like fatter raccoons.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're kind of like fat. They're kind of like beavers.
Speaker 1: They are like beers. They've got the big teeth. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just don't like the way they handle them, you know, they don't. They shouldn't be handled like that. A dude in a top hat should not be handling groundhogs like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, should They're small?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're like I don't know why I thought they were so big.
Speaker 1: I think they can be big. Their teeth. Phil is big. Yeah, Phil's a big boy. Phil is thick big.
Speaker 4: He can wear fashion Nova.
Speaker 2: He could wear fashion Nova.
Speaker 4: So okay, so what do you what are you going to get from this coat?
Speaker 1: Well, I just want a new coat, but I can't work.
Speaker 6: So I was like I had kept the tags on the coat because I was not because I wasn't sure if a coat was warm enough because I bought it specifically for this trip. So I had a burnt coat with the tags. I was like, I can't really return this to the store. They're not going to let me bring back a burnt coat. So I filled out like a warranty thing and was like, uh yeah, like is this Canada Goose? Uh no, I'm not gonna say the brawn the north face m I respectfully declined to comment. Okay, yeah, this respectfully declined to comment.
Speaker 4: Oh, you should definitely get your get your coat exactly because and.
Speaker 2: It was new, and it was it was brand. Everyone else was standing around and no one else's coats combusted.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no one else caught on fire. Also, I'm sorry bonfires in the winter. You should be your coat should be able to withstand heat, because what if you're near.
Speaker 2: A fire place?
Speaker 4: What if you go skiing and you throw your coat on top of the pilo on the.
Speaker 1: Couch exactly, and you know what money that you're spending.
Speaker 6: I mean yeah, it was like, And the thing is, I had never spent good money on a coat before, but I was like, I'm going to groundhog Day. It's going to be zero degree is going to be outside for like five hours, I have to like throw down invest And that's why I kept the tags on because I was like, I don't know if it's going to be warm enough, but like, if I'm spending this much money on a coat, I want to make sure it's the warmest.
Speaker 1: So like maybe I'll get a warmer one.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 2: Well year right after you, because then it needs to be warm. And then you were like, and then I'm gonna return it when I get back because I'm not always standing out.
Speaker 1: That's absolutely right, because you know, I don't need a coat like New York.
Speaker 6: And when am I outside in the winter in New York for like five hours?
Speaker 1: Four hours?
Speaker 2: Thoughts and prayers. I really hope that that comes through.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 6: So I sent it out. I haven't heard back yet, but you know, you gotta just do what you gotta do. Yeah, I got to go on Twitter.
Speaker 1: You got on Twitter and you know you verified now. So this is perfect perfect timing.
Speaker 4: Friends, take a picture of a coat, tell a story to coat, do a little instant stories and.
Speaker 3: Be like I can't even believe I'm traumatized.
Speaker 6: My brothers really, he like wrote me out a whole thing of what I should say, where his whole thing is always saying I have been a light flong supporter of your brand.
Speaker 1: I always buy from.
Speaker 6: You, and I am appalled at the quality that I was that I received.
Speaker 1: Yay, Like really do you guys them with.
Speaker 6: The lifelong Yeah, I am a lifelong supporter. I can't back that up with any receipts or any person.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know the coats last so long?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But see say, for instance, if I'm like reading this and I'm the client, I'm like, I hate when.
Speaker 1: People throw it. Anybody told you to be a lifelong customer. That mean our ship is that good that you wanted to be a customer that long?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: But I'm not going to use your product no more because I legit almost burn to death by wearing it by and die. Yes, but you're not, But you are not the pr for a brand.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: You gotta tag them on Twitter because that's where they they'll respond fastest. And then you got to tag them.
Speaker 1: You do do something on Instagram?
Speaker 6: Have you guys ever done one of those? Like public Like at Delta Airlines.
Speaker 2: I try to cancel the flight and I had to pay like an extra three hundred dollars to change it or something stupid like that. And I was like, I am, I cannot believe the service that I'm receiving from jet Blue at jet Blue or whatever, and I don't feel like anything good happened. I think they gave me some miles or something.
Speaker 6: I was tweeted at them, but kind of as a joke that I just was like, I was too cold on your flight. Can you give me money? They didn't, but it was kind of a fun, a fun trick I did one time. See, here's the thing is, I'm good at doing the scam, but then when it comes to actually demanding stuff, I like pull back because I feel like I'm Jewish, but I'm also a Jewish woman, So I'm like, I'm.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm sorry. So the I I got a concussion from a flight and.
Speaker 2: Felt bad about demanding money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I what happened.
Speaker 6: So it was like a really really bad turbulence and.
Speaker 3: Oh that's God, girl, Like we don't have no control.
Speaker 2: That's the sky, that's the God that y'all killed. That's why you got a concussion because God don't like God.
Speaker 1: Yes, that should be on the shirt God. I don't like juice.
Speaker 2: Okay, so merch.
Speaker 4: So you're on a flight when airline American Airlines, Yeah, that's that feels right, they got rickety planes.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I'm on the flight and with my friend who also got a concussion, because we both were like what the fuck is going on? Like it was so crazy for so long, the pilot didn't say anything, which is like why do they always talk the entire flight when there's nothing to say? And then the second you're like going down, they're.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, they're like good evening folks.
Speaker 2: The temperaturet to the destinations and you're like, I don't care.
Speaker 4: Well, my friend, who's the steward is said they literally if the plane was going down, they're not gonna tell y'all because they don't want people to play us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they's just gonna you're gonna go down and you'll.
Speaker 1: Figure it out.
Speaker 6: You're gonna stay down going down when you're the mask come down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's when you know.
Speaker 6: The masks did not come down, but it was such a bad turbulence that like my friend and I were so sick after and for days we were walking around like cross eyed, like what weak bodies, y'all?
Speaker 1: Have no. It was insane, but we do a re enactment.
Speaker 6: And for the lessoner at home. My eyes are crossed in my head is shaking.
Speaker 1: Michael, God, can you listen to the podcast?
Speaker 6: Yea, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought you got a concussion because it was such bad turbulence that like your head smashed in front of the No, it.
Speaker 6: Was literally like because I went to a doctor because for weeks I was like I couldn't think, and I was like like really hot and then really cold, and like I had this headache and it was like insane, and so I went to a doctor and she was like, yeah, you have a concussion. I was like, but I didn't hit my head and she was like no. A concussion is like your brain hitting the side of your head. So if you get shaken enough, your brain is like rattling around in your head.
Speaker 1: A friend, we learned something.
Speaker 2: Get us the unofficial expert of concussions.
Speaker 1: You can get a concussion without even doing anything.
Speaker 4: Let me let me concuss you girl. You can get a concussion. My dick is going to give you and you're like, actually, no, no, nothing, you I have stuff to do this week.
Speaker 2: I have a really big presentation.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Wait.
Speaker 6: But so then it came to like because I was like, okay, this is bullshit. I couldn't like work, I couldn't do anything, and so I was like, Okay, I'm going to demand something. But then I wrote them and was like, I got a concussion from your flight. How dare you I had to miss work? I'm a freelancer, Like what home?
Speaker 1: You were at work? I was at work. I was home and uh.
Speaker 6: They were like, we can offer you one hundred dollars off another American Airlines flight, And.
Speaker 1: My dumb woman was like, thank you so much. That's so great.
Speaker 6: Meanwhile, that means I have to fly American again and I still have to.
Speaker 1: Pay for a flight. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Oh no, I could have demanded so much where I could have been like, I'm gonna sue your ass for whatever the fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, wage is lost.
Speaker 2: You gotta get a voucher jobs that you turn Yeah, I know, Sam Sandy not really good as scamming at home.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I'm good at I'm good at taking the initiative, and that's really what counts.
Speaker 1: Okay, can you remember the first time.
Speaker 2: You pulled a scam or tried to.
Speaker 1: Pull a scam?
Speaker 2: Like what was a young Sandy trying to scam her way into.
Speaker 4: Or out of I feel like you could be a scam in a relationship, like I feel like you could have a whole relationship but have no feelings for someone.
Speaker 1: Sandy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I'm I'm unfortunately plagued with being my mother who has been married twice and just doesn't give a shit. She just like doesn't need anyone in the world. She just doesn't need anyone.
Speaker 1: But she's a doctor. Yes, she's a doctor. Oh great, your mom is basically me. That's what I was good. I was like, that is Foston.
Speaker 2: Yeah doctor, she just doctor.
Speaker 6: She has a boyfriend she's been dating for like fifteen years. They Yeah, she's got a sadman. They don't live together.
Speaker 2: They they don't live together, Nope.
Speaker 1: And she's like, I could walk away at anytime. That's scary. What's your mom's name, Barb. That's psycho.
Speaker 6: I know it's a little psycho. But then I have that in me where I'm like, I don't need anybody. I could walk away at any time. But you have a man I do. I've been dating my boyfriend for three years, but we don't live.
Speaker 2: Together, and you can walk away at any time.
Speaker 1: Do you really feel like that, I don't want to say. I mean, it's you.
Speaker 4: Don't want to the podcast could walk away.
Speaker 1: It's just like I don't feel like I.
Speaker 6: As much need someone as people feel they need people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do, Sydney. Do you know what she means?
Speaker 1: Andrew?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, Like my mom is like, I'm a doctor, I make money. My boyfriend is a union crew guy on TV shows. He has no money, saying are.
Speaker 1: You dragging him?
Speaker 6: Or are you I'm dragging him through her and you know, in the family given in the family, he's great, he's very funny, he's very fun but she's just sort of like, you know what, I'm not marrying you.
Speaker 1: You don't get my money, you don't get my house. She's a lot of money. She's a doctor. She's a doctor. I love this. I love your mom. Oh, she's amazing. She's a surfer. She's in Costa Rica right now for three months living her life.
Speaker 4: Her man he's there now, but he won't be staying the whole because he got to go to work a union guy. Yeah, he's like off in between his jobs and then he's gonna come back and do the new Sopranos movie.
Speaker 1: Movie. Uh huh, wow, the Soprano's prequel. Well it sounds successful. Yeah, sounds like a good guy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's they have a perfect relationship for what they need because also he's very grumpy and he like can't be with anyone, So it feels like.
Speaker 2: A perfect You had to be grumpy and poor, that's true, and be my man, right because if you're grumpy, you just gonna be like But.
Speaker 1: You know what he's man to do.
Speaker 6: Since he's a set guy. He can build anything. So he basically just like he can do literally anything. He can build a table, he can build a house, he can do whatever.
Speaker 1: It won't stay up.
Speaker 2: He can do everything except receive a big check.
Speaker 1: Wow in my soul. Yeah, what's his name? Joe? Jim? Joe? I feel that Joe.
Speaker 2: Okay, Joe, I knew somethinghe to j Jim, Joe, Jane Jarrett, j Jair hilarious. Okay, So your mom, uh you learned scamming from your mom or you learned how to like detach yourself kind of.
Speaker 1: For me think a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, because to be able to scam you kind of like not you can't have apathy, you can't really care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got to just do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, see not look back. I said apathy or empathy, You have to have apathy. Oh so I didn't know that those were two different words until you just said that you learned something new.
Speaker 2: I feel like those were.
Speaker 1: They don't mean the same thing. Nope, what do they mean?
Speaker 2: Empathy is when you can feel bad, you can relate to other people.
Speaker 1: So yeah, apathy, apathy is like I don't give a ship.
Speaker 4: So when you apathy is empathy, it sounds like one word means what the other word is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, apathy is like you have no empathy. Okay, so they were antonyms.
Speaker 2: Okay, sure, there we go.
Speaker 1: Antonyms antonyms.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like my I feel like West Indians love a good scam.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like love a good scam. My my dad got hit by like he was he was doing a job for his his work. He was like running errands for his boss or something, and truck hit him, like rear ended him. And my dad was like he got like whiplash or whatever.
Speaker 4: And he was like, oh, I don't know if they would have worked tomorrow. When the cops came and my dad was like, oh my not kind of pain in my neck.
Speaker 2: Like he didn't jump out of the car after he got after he got rear ended, he just sat in.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you gotta day.
Speaker 1: He never moved.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I think what happens is sometimes people will just like jump out immediately just to like assess the damage.
Speaker 1: Of their car.
Speaker 2: Was like this car is old, so.
Speaker 1: So he just sat in the car.
Speaker 3: Did your dad get a new car?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 2: No, he got a new job, new job, rap it up for sam Yow Samuel a real scam, scam, other scams, my daughter.
Speaker 1: Did he get it? Did he get money from the person who hit him? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think it was it had to go through his job because like he was doing work.
Speaker 1: It was like, damn, sound like that I got it. I got it.
Speaker 2: Black people love a good car car accident scam. Yeah, like I get rear ended or you know, like when we were all little, we got into an accident, like a proper car accident and we all had to go to the chiropractor. And we were a family that wore like neck braces no oh my god, side of us, Like we'd be in church in the neck brace, like anytime we went outside, we had to put the neck braces on, really, and we were so can we go outside to plague you to put your neck brace on? We were just outside like playing soccer with the neck braces on, or like red leg with the's like.
Speaker 1: That's some Uh was the name of that movie Little Miss Sunshine?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: What was it that doc on on HBO Mommy Dead and DearS?
Speaker 1: Did you see that?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, it's the most insane you have Mommy Dead and DearS.
Speaker 1: It's about this girl who killed her mom.
Speaker 6: And then when you figure out why, it's like she was the ultimate scammer.
Speaker 2: Why why the mom or the daughter the mom?
Speaker 1: But do I want to spoil it for okay? No, no, no, no, I feel like you do.
Speaker 6: It's I mean, I will just say it is one of the few times that I have sat and watched something with my mouth open the entire time. I just was truly sitting scary. Is it a thriller? Is it a drop?
Speaker 1: It's a documentary.
Speaker 4: Document it's a document are beige?
Speaker 2: They don't make documentaries about black people?
Speaker 6: But it's it's the most insane thing because at first you're like, how could this girl kill her mom? And then you're like Oh my fucking god, how.
Speaker 4: Could you You can kill anybody if they're like, wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Everybody can't kill anybody, But there are some people who can kill people and like it doesn't affect them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm saying if it's safe.
Speaker 4: For instance, your your dad was like molesting, your raping or whatever, and you killed him.
Speaker 3: Like duh, Like I couldn't.
Speaker 4: If I hear a story and you're like, oh, somebody killed their parents, I'm like, I'm sure there's a list of reasons why they killed them.
Speaker 2: Do you know what?
Speaker 1: Snapped?
Speaker 2: There was an episode where these twin sisters killed their mom because their mom wouldn't let them go to a party. She was too strict or something. Okay, she kept telling them, she kept telling them no.
Speaker 7: So it was a built up of notes that wasn't mean to kill your mom. They were so bad, killed them and then went to a party.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then you see pictures of them like, oh, wow, you really went all out.
Speaker 1: You put glitter on your lips and everything, wearing her clothes. Get house.
Speaker 2: There was an episode of Snapped, and Snapped is a show all about like women who kill the people in their lives, like their parents, their lovers, their pastor or whatever. There was an episode this woman, like young hot woman was dating some older man for his like I don't know his like pension money or whatever, his medicare check. I don't know whatever the money is that they get. They're medicaid, and uh, she killed him. She killed him and was driving around in his car and people were like, it's Jim in and she was just like, no, he went down to Miami, like she said that he went on vacation.
Speaker 4: But they were like, he wouldn't just like leave. He was this like nice older dude.
Speaker 2: And then uh, they were like, well, we don't call the cops to do like a wellness check, okay, And the cops came and she like wouldn't let them in, Like she was just talking to him. I want to let him in.
Speaker 1: I'm like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Cut to her dragging a giant garbage from his house to like, you know, in front of somebody else's house.
Speaker 1: Everyone saw it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, yeah, somebody saw her doing it and his body was in the in the trend, that's.
Speaker 1: Why she didn't let him in. You gotta kill immediately and then.
Speaker 4: Dispose of the body because there.
Speaker 1: Because it starts to smell.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you gotta get you gotta make sure there's like backup.
Speaker 2: She gets this body.
Speaker 1: She need be prepped.
Speaker 2: Is she in the middle of the afternoon just dragging a body in a in a in a giant recyclable thing down the street in the cold.
Speaker 4: Sect Also rule number one, don't kill anybody in your house.
Speaker 1: You gotta kill him at their house.
Speaker 2: She killed him at his house and then was in his house just like wearing his clothes and driving his car and bordering his plans.
Speaker 1: She's definitely dumb. She's someone's wrong with her. It planned out right right.
Speaker 2: Also, if he's so nice and you're like he's giving you his money, just like.
Speaker 3: To fucking take his money, why you gotta kill him?
Speaker 1: She wanted all the money. How much money was it?
Speaker 2: I don't even remember, but you it's never worth the amount that you hear that it is, you know what I mean? Like people try to do like insurance scale, like the life insurance things.
Speaker 1: And yeah, where it's like that money's gonna last you like a year.
Speaker 2: Right, but it'll be like a million dollar life insurance policy. But it's like they have to Insurance companies don't like paying out so they're gonna investigate and be like, well, how did he die?
Speaker 3: How long does it take for an investigation.
Speaker 2: I feel like they can stretch it out as long as they want. And if they're like that's what happened.
Speaker 4: Their whole job is to not give you, to give you the money that you just should he get right, Yeah, that's what insurance companies do.
Speaker 2: They'd be like, well, did you fall down the stairs?
Speaker 4: Because in the fine print of the contract it says if you fall down the stairs, we ain't got a pet.
Speaker 1: What's he wearing blue shoes?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: We said, well, if you had.
Speaker 2: On blue shoes, I gotta pay. It's like tiny things like that.
Speaker 1: I used to scam at work. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like if people were paying cash, I'll be like, well, how long are you trying to stay here tonight? You're trying to how many bottles you get?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: You trying to get three bottles?
Speaker 1: You know? You give me two hundred dollars cash three bottles?
Speaker 2: Wait, so you would not charge them for the bottles.
Speaker 4: I would give me whatever. The bottles are actually thirty dollars.
Speaker 1: Right, but.
Speaker 3: The bar is charging three something or whatever.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 4: I see you have a lot of cash on you. How many bottles do you plan on getting tonight? Oh, you want to get three bottles? I'll give it if you give me the cash for this amount. The three bottles are yours. I've done it so many times, but I'm not.
Speaker 1: Under you just pocket the cash.
Speaker 2: Yes, so they don't notice that the bottles are missing.
Speaker 1: No, they don't know.
Speaker 4: They don't know because if it's it depends on if it's an expensive bottle of champagne, yes, Moet voove whatever. They don't care. Greg Goose is nothing. They first of all, they fill in those bottles with something else.
Speaker 2: You think you're drinking Greg Goose, you're drinking Sky.
Speaker 1: And I will tell you that.
Speaker 4: That's why when you're like, oh, if you order a drink, always say what type of liquor you want, because if you say if you don't, they'll use anything.
Speaker 1: They'll use the Well vodka.
Speaker 4: Yes, so you well, they'll do. They'll get the grey Goose. But Well is in the grey Goose. Oh they make they're.
Speaker 1: Giving the price for the grey Goose.
Speaker 4: But they're really saving money because it's like a licks or something like that.
Speaker 1: Stole.
Speaker 2: Can they get a tatos and toatos and the ginger out. Yeah, they're like, yeah, what's that feel like? Tito's not expensive, but uh yeah, I mean we're not surprised.
Speaker 1: No, that's a scam on a scam.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 4: I feel like you're the type to go to a restaurant and say you don't like something and get something else.
Speaker 6: That I actually have only done one time in my life, and it was because the food was like burnt and I couldn't. It was like every mouthful, I was like, this tastes like ash ash ash.
Speaker 2: You had a steak well done. No, I got a pad die and it was burnt.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because when I came in there was like smoke in the kitchen and then something else had burnt, and then they brought up pat tie and it just straight up tasted like ash. And that's the only time in my life I've ever sent something back.
Speaker 4: No, I think, Sandy, you're in a point in your life that it's time to send shit back.
Speaker 1: You think send it back? Do you do no thing that You're like, I don't like this.
Speaker 4: We as customers were like, well, I don't want to give them a hard time, but they have no problem giving us some shit that's old that's been sitting on the thing for a minute.
Speaker 1: Send it back a hundred person.
Speaker 4: You describe this dish as one way, I'm tasting it in another, send it back, describe it as this.
Speaker 1: I just didn't like it. I don't like it.
Speaker 2: But also, this is the thing about people who work in the service utry or provide some type of service. Our friend Amina got a massage the other day and she said the massage was so bad because the guy was like on the phone and it was like talking loud, and like the window and the door was open, and nothing about it was like soothing or relaxing. So when it came time to pay, she gave him the exact amount that the massage cost and he was like, no tip, And she was like, sir, y'all just expect a tip. You're not going up. You're not even doing your job. You're doing the bare minimum as it is.
Speaker 1: So it's like you're gonna get the bare you just expecting a tip, but you didn't do anything.
Speaker 2: So tip is something that like you get because you know, like, oh it's it's a bonus because you provided a service and I like, you know, you went above and beyond.
Speaker 1: You barely gave me a massage. She said that the.
Speaker 2: Massage was supposed to be forty five minutes or something like that, or sixty minutes, and he was on the phone, so she was like, he definitely jipped me at least four of those minutes. I don't know what he said, but she didn't give him a tip.
Speaker 1: That's so funny.
Speaker 6: Have you ever not tipped at a restaurant or anything? Yes, really, I never have him too scared, even if it's trash.
Speaker 1: I'm like twenty five percent.
Speaker 3: Yet I'm not like that.
Speaker 4: I'm like, there's so many variables that like go into hospitality.
Speaker 2: Siddy, you were at the restaurant with me when we didn't tip, when the guy was like yelling at us.
Speaker 3: I know I still gave five dollars.
Speaker 2: This guy was yelling at us, and he was like he never even came up to give us our food. He would like pass it over the railing to us, and he was telling us that we were being too loud, so bad. And then and he was like he was like we he came up, he came over to take our order, and he was like you guys aren't ready, or like he was yelling at us and so we sat and waited forever for him to send to bring napkins or whatever. And then the check came and we all paid cash except for one had a card. One person had a card, So we paid exact exactly what we owed, and then the guy with the and he took the cash while we were there, and then he came to get the card receipt and he was like, no tip.
Speaker 1: And I feel like.
Speaker 4: People who do, who give the crappiest service are always the ones that are like that will ask for the tip after.
Speaker 2: But if you got to ask for the tip, you know you wasn't gonna get it.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, hold on, that's not true. There is many times I was like, was there something wrong with the service?
Speaker 2: That's what you're supposed to say, not just was there something wrong with the service?
Speaker 1: You don't say no tip?
Speaker 2: You hitting even right? Was there something wrong with the service? This guy that I used to barton with would be like, you know, no, mean, it's it's in this culture it's customary to tip.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good that's a good one.
Speaker 4: And people would be like, ah, you know, because sometimes you know they're European or whatever, they don't.
Speaker 3: Know well, That's when I asked, how many times have you been in New York?
Speaker 1: I was here, so you know, so you know, okay, cool cool, just oh you just don't want to give. I was such a bad waitress when I was serving. Oh my god, I was.
Speaker 6: I got the tips, I got the tips, but I was so bad because I just didn't give a ship at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I waitressed at the Creak in the Cave. I've ever heard of it.
Speaker 1: You were sandy? When did you work? And they would development isn't that crazy?
Speaker 6: So when I graduated college, I just needed like a job for a couple months. And my friend worked there. She was the manager, so she was like, oh, you can just come waitress here. And it was like before I did stand up or anything, I just was like, they're serving burritos, you know, sling.
Speaker 4: And glowing slinglock guac.
Speaker 1: Yeah hilarious. Uh huh. And I was so bad at it.
Speaker 4: But that's the place to be bad. Yeah right, So sorry, we love.
Speaker 1: You, but no, we do love you. I just was more pissed.
Speaker 6: There were these dudes that would come every week and they would get free food and they wouldn't tip.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, if you get free food.
Speaker 3: You should tip, You gotta tip.
Speaker 1: But why were they getting free food because they like did a show at the venue.
Speaker 6: But they would come in every week every week after the like kitchen was closed, and they would take up an entire table. They would eat so much they would leave a mess, and they wouldn't leave a tip. And then one time I just straight up was like. One of the dude's girlfriends was there and could tell I was pissed, and they were like, She was like, what's wrong? And I was like, oh, just that every week they come in and I don't get a single set, but I have to stay here an extra hour and like clean up, and.
Speaker 1: All of a sudden, I got a twenty. Well I used to serve my friends and they wouldn't give me a tip. So, but friends is different. Friends is different.
Speaker 2: I left Sydney's job once no tip. She was like once, she was like, uh, you have to tip. But I was with somebody when I was with my roommate. Remember the first time I did it. I was with my roommate, the one that we hate, the one I had the cat.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, Becky with the Becky with the beaky yeah, because because the cat's name was Becky, and city was like, you called me on it, which is you're supposed to do that to your friends. You're supposed to be like, uh, like, I worked and I fed you, and I fed your fat friend.
Speaker 6: And am I supposed to tip my boyfriend when he makes me a coffee at the coffee shop?
Speaker 1: He works out?
Speaker 6: No, okay, that's us yere right.
Speaker 1: You're right. You know what I mean him before?
Speaker 2: Oh and he doesn't pay for the Oh no, but you can't tip a photographer.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 2: You just pay them, you know the thousands of dollars they ask you.
Speaker 1: You say, he takes pictures of you. No, no, I've done headshots for him before. But it's cash.
Speaker 6: So I was like, okay, I get free coffee for life, and I get fancy drinks.
Speaker 1: Fancy drink I come in and he whips it up. Oh you one of those. Well I don't ask him for extra are you? And Marie Fauston?
Speaker 4: Yo?
Speaker 1: Can I get a sandwich that's not on the menu? But I would I would only do that to him because the bitch would only do it.
Speaker 2: Who's supposed to do it to the other the other way? All the black waitress at the job.
Speaker 6: Well, Marie, he works right by our work, so we can come in and get some fancy ass drinks.
Speaker 2: I don't really drink coffee, but go in and be like, can I get a frap?
Speaker 1: A joke? Can I mocha choke a?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I said.
Speaker 1: What you meant to say? That's what I said. I just actually what I said.
Speaker 6: And what I said was he Andrew he left because he heard it.
Speaker 1: I just didn't sing it. I just didn't sing it.
Speaker 3: I want to do more scams in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, what's a what's a dream scam? You scamming people out of like their like into their will, You scaming people out of their art, You scam in your your way into an awards show.
Speaker 6: Oh that's pretty good, you know I what I A recent scam that I've been enjoying is getting something at a thrift store and then if it's like a good brand and it like breaks, you go to the actual brand and say, I bought this and I don't have the receipt because I just don't have it, and.
Speaker 1: I don't return it, They give me a new one. Isn't that a good one? That is beautiful. Get a nice ll Bean coat from a thrift store.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I'll be getting an LL bean anything.
Speaker 1: But you know what I mean, like something like that.
Speaker 2: That's why the scam wouldn't work for us.
Speaker 4: But yeah, because the labels that we're getting I don't know.
Speaker 6: Because then I borrowed my roommate's suitcase and an Uber driver broke it, broke a wheel off, and I was like, I don't want to make him pay for this, because like Uber is going to make this man pay for this.
Speaker 1: It's really it was like a really fancy suitcase. It was to me. It was to me, and so I brought it to the girl culture. Yeah, your girl culture. Your girl got me. Though.
Speaker 6: Maybe that's a goal, is to scam your way into a too me bag this year.
Speaker 4: Nah, Okay, so what happened?
Speaker 2: You took the suitcase to the Tommy store Tommy Store and said.
Speaker 6: When I was like, this is my bag and it is ruined, and I don't know, I don't have the Ristik because I've had it for years and it is a quality bag and we and they just gave me a new wheel on it.
Speaker 2: You had when you when you be demanding stuff from these stores in person, you throw on like a character look and a character accent.
Speaker 6: No, I you know here, I am pretending I'm like miss high and mighty.
Speaker 1: I just come and I'm like, I'm high. I'm so sorry to bother you, but actually I get so scared. I yeah on the pod. Oh, I'm a little misconfident. This is a bag, man, this is a bag.
Speaker 6: And I'm really just sort of like, hey, I'm so sorry. But I actually was using this in the wheel heel off. And if it would just be great if you could like.
Speaker 1: This, you know, I would love a new bag. But if you just have to fix that's what like backing out? Backing out of a store?
Speaker 2: Now, how does that work with sunglasses? Because I got some Selene sunglasses that I fell found in Miami and the one of the screws came out, so the arm fell off.
Speaker 1: Can I bring it to the Selene story? Yeah, okay.
Speaker 6: I also found a pair of Seline sunglasses on the subway and they were so cute and I was so oh god, they were great.
Speaker 1: And then what happened.
Speaker 6: I had them on a beach and someone stole them off my towel.
Speaker 1: I was in Miami, and but truly.
Speaker 6: I was like so pissed for a little bit because I was like, oh, these are like fancy sunglasses and four sunglass But then I was like, I took these from someone else.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Well I found a pair of raybands at a bar on my birthday a couple of years ago, and I was like, happy birthday to me.
Speaker 1: And then I had them.
Speaker 2: For years and I went to the library last fall and left them at the library. And when I realized, I was like, well, somebody is you just got a.
Speaker 1: Pass paid forward.
Speaker 6: Someone is out there enjoying these Selene sunglasses, thinking like damn, I really scored.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mind were like it was like on a piano in the hotel, and I was like, oh, these are mine. The person was probably standing right there when I took it.
Speaker 1: I was there, I saw you see.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, if she had seen him first, she would have grabbed him too.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Whouldn't you have though they work at sunglasses. I'm gonna get them fixed. That's what I'm gonna do this week. Yeah, I'm gonna ta I'm gonna google where the Celene store is. Oh yeah, you gotta go, And then be like I played too much videes for them to Can you can I get this little tiny screw here?
Speaker 1: Fix it?
Speaker 2: Cheesus?
Speaker 1: Or can I just oh you you're out of that? Yeah, I don't have Can I get another one? One?
Speaker 2: You can have these bad you know what I did.
Speaker 6: Notice though, you could go into any glass of store and ask them to fix the screw and they'll do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm gonna go to Selene. You gotta go to something.
Speaker 6: They've got those good They got the good screw got the good screws, good screw It's a good scam. Yeah that that, that's a good scam. Yeah, going to the store is a good way to go. You gotta find the outpost or yeah, I'm here for it.
Speaker 3: I just want people to like send me things, and you know.
Speaker 1: I feel like they will.
Speaker 2: And we're back. It only took us fift to get right back to where we started.
Speaker 1: I'm like, how do I scam my way into that? Guys?
Speaker 6: Okay, let's let's devise a plan. How to scam your land too? Getting free close? What brands do you want?
Speaker 3: I love J Brand Jeans, I like frame, I like anything.
Speaker 1: Do you have any of that stuff already? Yes?
Speaker 6: So what you gotta do is you gotta do a fancy ass photo shoot for some kind of like I don't know if there's like any kind of article about you guys. You got to tag the brand in the photo and be like, thank you so much, blah blah blah, make it look like they already sponsor you, and then be like and then just hit them up in the DMS and be like, that's what.
Speaker 2: I would do all next week, all next week. Yesterday I had on a Balenciaga jacket, jean jacket, just a jean jacket that says Balenciaga on the collar.
Speaker 1: You can't even read it. It looks so just a jean jacket.
Speaker 2: The tag was in the pocket, twelve hundred and ninety dollars jean jacket. Every single day that they shoot, we shoot something for the show, I'm having wardrobe take a picture and I'm tagging all of the brands just like that, that's smart, thank you so much, baga blah blah blah blah blah, shout out to you.
Speaker 1: And it sis a thirteen hundred dollars jean jacket.
Speaker 6: And to them, that's nothing. To them, that's just sort of like, yeah, whatever, we'll just like lend that out.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, but they're gonna probably give you guys your stuff at the.
Speaker 2: End show don't get canceled.
Speaker 6: But even if the show does get canceled, so what are they gonna do with the wardrobe, They're.
Speaker 4: Still gonna give you, Like yeah, but some of that stuff is the stylist is stuff, like it's her collection of stuff that she.
Speaker 3: Just like, why did I would not bring none of my shit?
Speaker 4: I'm like, no, not, it's her stuff for like shoot shoot, oh that there's okay, right.
Speaker 6: But I know some of the stuff she bought and uh for this and probably can't return because we'll be like using it.
Speaker 1: Maybe that tagg will just come right.
Speaker 4: I mean, you guys are going to be getting free stuff, so you know whatever trickle down effects that works.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's I shoe? Are you you get your Doc Martins? I did?
Speaker 2: We were We were able to order a pair of two pairs, they told us, and then Doc Martin was like, just one free pair of boots. So I didn't get mine yet.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't get either. I wear a size eight and a half.
Speaker 2: Guys, Okay, they don't do half size in DC Martin.
Speaker 4: You beat eight probably because they're well, I tried on Adrians they're eight. Yeah, I can fit hers. You know, guys, are you know I wear a size small and small and small absolutely, or just make up even if no clothes makeup, I'll take makeup.
Speaker 2: They're not giving us makeup, No, they put it on us. They put it on us, and we know I'm not tagging the makeup. I'm not like mac andrs.
Speaker 1: And maybe that's okay, that's the way to go.
Speaker 6: Next time you do like a photo shoot, yes, you know, get a full face. Go to Sephora, pay someone twenty bucks to do a full face, tag all the brands and then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you'd be doing like full beauty shoots. Oh your Instagram.
Speaker 6: Okay, because you have a following online, you should start doing like product reviews because that's the way.
Speaker 1: That's what you should be doing in LA.
Speaker 6: That's how people send you ships there, like review our products. You have a following, like, please tell people that we have a good lipstick or whatever.
Speaker 1: Do that?
Speaker 2: Do that, friend, you're gonna be in LA. It's five of the season.
Speaker 1: How about you going to LA for when too damn long? That is too long?
Speaker 2: This episode is gonna come out watch she's in La So this is the middle of it.
Speaker 1: Q Q Sarah McLachlan. Let's we'll miss you no.
Speaker 4: Because I'll be on Instagram so hard that you were like like this bitch is Here'll be like, I like.
Speaker 2: I'll FaceTime you and my Valenciaga jacket.
Speaker 4: Oh, please give me something. I'm missing everything. I'm missing missing everything.
Speaker 1: Maybe when you come on our show, they'll dress you. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't have to bring my dusty as things. So you can, but you can, but I can do it like Tony.
Speaker 3: Tony be like I like my clothes, all right.
Speaker 1: I walk in and I'm like, I like my clothes and they're like yeah, but we don't.
Speaker 2: Like I come in and I like, I want your clothes. Yeah, I want to wear that's some I don't want to wear stuff that like I already own.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They say, like I'll wear like my own jeans and stuff.
Speaker 6: They were just like none of your stuff fits you, right, top, too small, pants, too big.
Speaker 1: You're like, that's my style.
Speaker 6: That kind of my style is that I look Baddy, you.
Speaker 1: Always looks great. I love it.
Speaker 2: Sandy, you'd be looking terrible, but god, Marie sure face always looks great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you do have your face is like.
Speaker 4: And you don't wear no makeup and it's to be snatched, snorched and cheeks.
Speaker 1: I just love.
Speaker 6: I've been wanting someone to prefer to being snatched than you. I want to post a picture of my torso and have someone say snatched.
Speaker 2: The too big I know you pants, everything's just too big. I know we don't know what the body.
Speaker 1: I love my body.
Speaker 4: Okay, just the case, y'all don't know.
Speaker 1: Sandy got some tatas, did you?
Speaker 4: Always wearing these layered ass layered sweaters on sweaters and like, good lord, it's like a Russian doll of sweaters.
Speaker 6: It's just like it's like truly this just inherent thing where I'm like, I don't want to be because if I wear something too tight, the fucking ship I get on the street. It's truly like a fence mechanism to dress like this, right.
Speaker 2: Well, Sandy sending not worried about that closes type.
Speaker 1: Yes, I know I.
Speaker 4: Want you to be able to see the outline of my ariola. Okay, I want my nipple to be talking to you.
Speaker 6: But I didn't ask for this. I didn't ask to be blessed with the big, big, big titties.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a great porn. I just didn't for this.
Speaker 4: I didn't ask for these tips them she asked, She prayed, she paid for twice.
Speaker 1: All my bro I told the wardrobe girls. I was like, you guys need to get me some bras because none of mine fit me right. Because I like you, I like them.
Speaker 6: Baggy and I baggy bra, I like them loose and I like them baggy Sandy.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have a good time until the show gets canceled.
Speaker 1: I know. Can you all stop saying that?
Speaker 4: Okay, I do not need negativity. Neither do I. I don't need this negativity.
Speaker 1: Oh don't need this stuff.
Speaker 4: And so that's why you have me hello here to let you guys know that's not happening.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Well you wasn't at the rehearsals we were in that we were This week has been a lot, but you know what, the rehearsal last night.
Speaker 4: Was really fun, so good.
Speaker 1: That's what Marie messaged.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we were like, we're all gonna everyone's gonna play an archetype. We're all gonna play a character. Marie's the mean one and I was the only one, and I was just myself turned a little bit up, but like I'm the only one that played anything differently than like everybody else was just like, well, thing happy for the show.
Speaker 6: I was trying really hard to be more confident. That was my thing that I was trying to do.
Speaker 1: Well, you are confidence, Andy.
Speaker 4: I'd be like, good God, every time I come I've come to Bongo Hour, I'm always inspired.
Speaker 1: Because I'm like, Oh, I didn't know she was this artistic, the.
Speaker 2: Shade, the compliment and then the shade.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't know she was unique.
Speaker 2: Wow, I didn't know that she was a comedian. Wow, an artiste.
Speaker 1: If you will. There's no I knew you were. But bond Gar W'd be like, y'all go all out? We do you really do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm so hungry. We have to end this episode, Sandy. Where can people catch you?
Speaker 1: Oh that's wunny you ask that, Marie.
Speaker 6: People can catch me with you on Vice Live Wow, Monday through Thursday at nine pm Live on Viceland.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, it's beautiful, amazing.
Speaker 6: And I have a fun, little little little part in that Rebel Wilson movie that just came out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's really fun.
Speaker 6: I think that movie is really really fun, And honestly, I was just smiling the whole time. But when Yang's in it.
Speaker 2: The other day and Matt Matt Rogers was in it.
Speaker 1: What was it?
Speaker 2: I don't remember what movie. It was something on Netflix and I was like, wait what Matt Rogers. Yeah, I'll randomly be watching something in JABOOKI will be in a yeah, or like Patty, that's.
Speaker 1: Like what this whole movie is.
Speaker 6: Because they shot it in New York, so and my friend directed it, and so I was I sent him people that I thought should be sent him.
Speaker 1: Wow, Sandy, Well, that's because it was a rom com so it was white people.
Speaker 2: People don't have romance or comedy.
Speaker 1: Who Brianca Chopra.
Speaker 2: Yes, but it's a.
Speaker 6: Really fun movie. Yeah, Bowen. Do you know guys know Brandon Scott Jones. He's like breakout Starry. He's like breakout Storry.
Speaker 1: He's moving to l A. I know he's getting that real coin. Who googling him right now because I don't know her. So funny, but he's a breakout star of this movie. It's really fun. I'm excited.
Speaker 4: I'm excited for everything that's happening in your life, in.
Speaker 1: Your life, in your life.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, West Coast Sid. Yeah, uh and Andrew, Uh, you know, we didn't really have time to talk to you, but super excited about.
Speaker 4: Everything that's happening in your life. He's doing greatest you and Sid You're gonna.
Speaker 6: Go shake a shaka.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. Guys. Go listen to the bonus episodes on Patreon, review us, review us, and send Sydney free stuff. Yeah you're listening.
Speaker 3: I know a lot of industry that listens to this podcast.
Speaker 2: Well, you scam your way into stuff.
Speaker 4: That they mentioning it to me, and I'm like, okay, now let's go when you go push the button and do something for me now.
Speaker 6: Well maybe not for pile season. Yeah, you're gonna come back famous, got it?
Speaker 3: If it's not famous. I just want money, that's it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're just like a casual, just chilling underneath the table with all my money.
Speaker 2: I feel like you are still talking and I just want to leave because I want to eat. Thanks so much, guys.
Speaker 1: Bye Forever.
Speaker 5: This has been a Forever Dog production executive produced by Brett, Joe Scilio and Alex Ramsey. For more original podcasts, please visit foreverdog Podcasts dot com and subscribe to our shows on Apple Podcasts, Spotify.
Speaker 2: Or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 5: Keep up with the latest Forever Dog news by following us on Twitter and Instagram at forever Dog Team, and liking our page on Facebook.