Speaker 1: Okay, I'm sorry ahead of time. No, I'm not gonna swallow. It's one more thing.
Speaker 2: Oh, no, one more thing.
Speaker 3: You know, many many moons ago, we're discussing with one Katie Green whether she would like to join this band of merry men. We said, look, I hope you understand that there will be off color or politically incorrect comments made, and she said, yeah, I'll probably be the one making them.
Speaker 2: I assume this was rebald misdirection totally.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what are we talking about?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: I so have you heard of the trend the muck bangs where people eat just obnoxious amounts of food on the internet and people.
Speaker 2: Watch no bang it's it's they order.
Speaker 1: They go to McDonald's and they order everything on the menu. And they're usually people that you would find on like my six hundred pound life.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I do eat.
Speaker 1: It all and they eat it all and people pay to watch them eat it.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 3: I might do one of those, so well, well, hey, you might as well turn your hobbies into money if you can't.
Speaker 1: Go So I, for whatever reason, the algorithm, I hate it so much through this in my face the other day, but then I started seeing muckbang videos of really fit people doing this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm pretty fit, but I'll do one of those. I'll order like a bunch of stuff and have my kid's videotape it. Maybe today.
Speaker 1: But I'm talking people with like thirty thousand followers every or more, and every single video on this very fit person's page where they post every day, they're muckbanging something awful for you.
Speaker 5: So did they purge afterwards?
Speaker 6: So if you watch the videos, they never swallow.
Speaker 1: Oh, so they cew the food and then the video cuts to the next item and they're spitting it out into a garbage.
Speaker 3: This is at least four to five different kinds of what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Yeah is that?
Speaker 6: Because I'm sitting there going like, how are all these people so fit?
Speaker 1: So I was looking, you know, kind of digging into it, and that's what they're doing. They order the food, they bite it, they chew it, they make it look like it's perfect, and then it cuts.
Speaker 6: So they can spit it out and then they move on. Yeah, is that not sick?
Speaker 2: It's cheating. You're a cheater.
Speaker 3: If this is not the end of humanity, humanity will endure for a billion years.
Speaker 4: This is insane.
Speaker 2: It's not going to.
Speaker 3: Speaking of fitness, Katie, I'm asking you for as you and well, you know a lot of gals and you're talking anyway. But so something happened the other day. I'm playing golf with some of my friends. We have a foursome, four players. We get to the tenth tee and a twosome to people that had been behind us kind of dwede up just as we're hitting our first shots. And while you don't have to let a twusome through you because you're holding him up, we offered, would you like to hit would you like to go through us so they could play.
Speaker 4: And not have to wait for us all the time? Kind of you yes, And they said are you sure? You're absolutely sure? You said, we said, yeah, go have fun.
Speaker 3: And so they were a thirty to thirty five year old man, good looking fella, very fit and is very very good looking, thirty year old woman.
Speaker 4: I assume it's his wife.
Speaker 3: So they go past us up to the guy's tea and he whacks his ball and then they go up to the women's tea and just as in a side I probably shouldn't say this, it was on the other side of a bridge, to get to those teas because being superior players, we're at the pack teas.
Speaker 4: Anyway.
Speaker 3: A buddy of mine who was in the other cart, he says, I'm gonna go up and watch this. And my buddy in my cart said, you're a pig. And we hung back at the properties. But because she was a hottie, they figured.
Speaker 4: They'd be anyway.
Speaker 3: So she gets ready to tee off and to put her ball on a tee. She bends over at the waist, and I don't know if the tea was malformed or water. She was a beginning golfer, she wasn't she had a great swing. She was stood there, bent over at the waist with her hand to the ground for a good fifteen second, ten to fifteen seconds. It takes you three seconds to put a ball on a tee.
Speaker 2: Was jack?
Speaker 4: She knew exactly what she was doing, That was my question.
Speaker 6: Tell me I knew.
Speaker 5: It to one end, though, to get what her ass was directly facing toward us, including my buddies who had gone up fifty yards to get post her, to witness the phenomenon like.
Speaker 4: A couple of pigs.
Speaker 5: I've often wondered that I'm I'm I'm I've been blind to that many times in my life where somebody has pointed out they did that on purpose, Like, really.
Speaker 1: She knew that if she did that it would possibly drive you guys a little bit nuts.
Speaker 3: Really just to exercise her sexual power because that feels good, or.
Speaker 6: She knows she looks good and she's you know.
Speaker 5: But I like, I get it if a salesperson's doing it to try to sell me or something like that. But sometimes, y'all, women do it just to exercise your sexual power.
Speaker 1: Yes, confirmed, because it feels good. Yeah, she knows she's Hey, she's not going to look like that forever. You might as well drive people nuts.
Speaker 6: Why you can?
Speaker 5: That's interesting?
Speaker 3: I mean, because you know, I have a tight back. At times, I stretch a lot on the golf course, and partly because jokes have been made at my expense. When I bend over and touch my toes, I generally do it not with my arse toward the other fellas it reminds them too much of their time in prison.
Speaker 1: Katie, don't drop the soap. But no, she, I mean, she could have done that umpteen many ways, not done it the way she did it.
Speaker 3: She could have faced the other way. Yes, she could have squatted down at the knees.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, yeah, yeah, So she had options and she went with that.
Speaker 4: It was had a girl. That's fine with me.
Speaker 6: I gotta drive some time, drive some girls crazy.
Speaker 4: But oh, I'm not sure it works that way, particularly a man of my vintage. I'll speak for myself.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, okay, So I wondered at the time, Wait a minute, that cannot be accidental.
Speaker 4: What was her? You cannot be so unself. Pardon me, I'm sorry? What was her? What was her? Guy doing? So he had already hit So was he?
Speaker 3: I think he was sitting in the cart because the women's teasers about does.
Speaker 5: He like his girlfriend or wife exercising your sexual power for other dude's enjoyment? You know?
Speaker 4: Jack?
Speaker 3: Partly because I was so fascinated by the sociological, scientific question before us, I did not glance away from her.
Speaker 4: To him the entire time this transpired.
Speaker 1: I also am fascinated. I did not know there were women's teas. I also don't golf, but I had no idea that there were two different tea areas.
Speaker 3: Actually, they're at the courses I play mostly there are six. There's like I'm an incredible stud golfer teas. Then in front of those, there's the I'm really really good. Then there's the I'm pretty good and can hitdered a pretty long way. Then there's there I'm an average golfer. Then in front of those is the I'm a woman or a junior, and then in front of those is like, I'm eighty years old.
Speaker 5: You know, it's kind of funny that the whole women's teas being way closer to the green than the men's teas thing continues in this world of there's no difference between men and women, and there's no advantage to a man playing girls sports. I'm so why haven't Why haven't golf courses changed? Everybody's accepted the golf teas being that way forever.
Speaker 1: Now, if you're a dude dressed as a woman, can you hit from the woman's tea.
Speaker 4: Well for a cup of coffee? Yes?
Speaker 3: On the LPGA Tour until that's the Ladies Professional Golfssociation, until they realized, oh, this is effing nonsense, because they're fellas. I mean, I'm a pretty good player by global standards, and I can hit it about as long as the best women golfers on Earth. That's the reason thereforward. They're way better players.
Speaker 4: Than me, but they're just they're not a dude.
Speaker 3: Again, the fact that that argument not only had to be made at all, but like was being made and lost for a little while, well, it was disturbing. I think we were all pretty disturbed that a fair number of our neighbors would say, oh.
Speaker 4: No, that that.
Speaker 3: That's a woman. Trans women are women, and therefore that person can play in women's sports, like the either four or cultists.
Speaker 5: They were surprised it never made it to the world of regular golf courses though, that there was not some argument to like, just have one set.
Speaker 4: Of teas, I think, because that would be absurd.
Speaker 2: Well, it would be that.
Speaker 6: It wouldn't work for the game, sounds like, but.
Speaker 4: I would be miserable.
Speaker 3: You'd have par four's where you know, theoretically you can reach the green if you play well in two shots, then two putts. There would be par four's that no woman on Earth could reach in two shots, So.
Speaker 4: That would be absurd.
Speaker 3: Like the whole blanking trans well dudes and women's sports was absurd.
Speaker 6: Have you guys ever seen the show Always Sunny in Philadelphia?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, I wish I could watch it more. It's very clever.
Speaker 6: It's one of my favorite shows.
Speaker 1: I just watched an episode that was all about men dominating women in everything that they do. And so the gang goes around and it's the guys against the girls, and they did like the punching machine that you see at bars, and Dennis just kills the chicken, turns around and goes, I beat you because I'm a man.
Speaker 2: It's the way it works.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sounds like a good day at the golf course, Joe.
Speaker 2: It probably doesn't even matter what the score was. Well, I guess that's it.