Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number this Friday. It is eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to join us. Uh oh, you're taking your kids to drag shows. It's just fun entertainment. You know, Massachusetts governor signs a bill into law that you know you're gonna have an abortion up until a moment before birth. It's legal in Massachusetts. You know, that would be called infanticide. That would be called murder by some first degree. The kid is fully formed, living inside a mother, perfectly capable of living outside the womb. But no inn Massachusetts. And then you got Tampon tim Out in Minnesota. Oh yeah, convicted rapist of a ten year old girl, repeatedly raping a ten year old girl. Let's give this guy a pardon. Brilliant. You know, we've spent a lot of time on the radicalized Democratic part. You got Troy Jackson in Maine, you got al saied in Michigan, you got the games they tried to play against Dan Sullivan in Alaska. You got six Genda tell A Rico, you know, then you got Shared Brown. I mean, it's Ohio, what are you thinking, I see polls that you know, you out of your mind to bring this guy back. What do you think is going to happen? I love my friends in Ohio. I love Sean Hannity. Are a great American. God bless you, God bless America. I want to full report Billy Cunninghou. I was talking to him about this this week. And you know the idea if you don't think shared Brown is going to be a reliable DSSA Schumer, you know leftists in spite of you know, him trying to hide who he really is. I just don't believe in the end that the people of Ohio will fall for that nonsense. We know who controls this party. We know that the only one elected Democrat rat it has the moral courage and clarity to speak up against this radicalism is John Fetterman. John Fetterman. And that's it. Now you have people in the Democratic Party that are fighting each other, and you know there's a lot of people they have now come to realize, which is why I say watch out for it. It's going to happen. It's a matter of when not if that the Democrats are going to now start distancing themselves and probably take down the DSA platform because their internal polls, and I can tell by the way they're acting, and I've been doing this for decades, is showing them that if they stick by this lunacy that they've been running on of you know, eliminating the Senate, no longer we get to choose the president. Uh, pack the courts, amnesty for illegals, no borders, abolish ice and deportation, Defund the Department of War House. How stupid are these people? Eliminate cash bell, abolish prisons, abolished police, put in a wealth tax. You know, you start pressing people how much out of every dollar? Sin's somebody who makes five hundred grand a year get to keep? After you pay state, local, federal, and fight a taxes? How much should somebody that makes one hundred grand a year? What about somebody that makes a million dollars a year? Five million dollars a year? What about a billionaire? You know, oh, billionaires? Maybe five cents? Well, those billionaires, why do you think they've been leaving New York? Why did Mark Zuckerberg leave California for my free state of Florida? Why did the two of the co founders of Google move to Florida. Why did Ken Griffin say he's not investing six billion in New York? Why are all these companies leaving in droves Because they're not stupid. They want to go to business friendly states. Now, if we've become a country that's no longer business friendly, I can promise you I have no evidence to back this. I promise you. The next step for them is going to be to find a country that supports capitalism, liberty, and freedom, and they'll bring their jobs with them and their creativity with them. And it's the American worker that will suffer at levels we can't even begin to imagine. Never Mind the DSA on their website praising vdel Castro. Never mind the DSA member saying, oh, we ought to make we ought to legalize stealing. That's all happened this week. Now, I have not spent enough time, and I'm going to alter this. We will continue to point out the lunacy of this radicalized movement and what they're now adopting as a new strategy. This strategy is okay. The polls show that if we tell people who we really are, what we really believe, what I just laid out for you, then that's probably going to hurt us when we run for election. So we're going to do the old Joe Biden in the basement Abigail Spamberger trick, and we're just going to flat out lie about who we are. Then we get power, and then we'll do what we want. Anyway, that's the next phase of this. As evidence by the real leader, I mean, you see it now showing up in the polls. She's number one in terms of the leading candidate for the nomination for Democrats in twenty twenty eight, and that is squad leader AOC Alexandria Acossio Cortes. But I don't talk enough about what has happened. And I really started thinking about it, and I'm like, well, nobody in the legacy media mob is going to talk about Donald Trump's success what he has been doing. We got phenomenal news today the Atlanta Fed, which is often the most accurate in terms of predicting GDP growth. They actually have a forecast now of four percent growth in the third quarter. That's after July wages rose by as much as four point four percent. So the FED in Atlanta is one of the most widely watched economic gauges in business, in the business world, and that is a massive projection for them, you know. You know, look at how anemic Joe Biden's average quarterly GDP was. You know, real wages up by four point four percent. Why are real wages, in other words, take home pay. Do you think it has anything to do with no tax on tips, overtime social security? You think it might have a little something to do with this anyway? So what date is today? Today? Is I didn't see this. It happened two days ago. And the Fed, Atlanta Fed made that prediction. I'm like, oh amazing. Anyway, their Fed tracker wages grew in July three point eight percent. It's up in August four point four percent. It was up in June three point six percent. I mean, why is that? It didn't happen by accident. It happened because of the policies of the president, the one big beautiful bill, no tax on tips, overtime, social security. You know, and people never give this man credit for anything, and they're never going to. Now I have another thing to lay out here for you today. The S and P. Bureau of Economic Analysis US business growth has now hit a fifty two month high so far in August. Oh, Henny, this is about affordability. Well that you keep it more money. What did you get in your paycheck last year, and if you got a raise, factor in your raise, how much more money are you taking home every week, every two weeks, whatever your payment is, for whatever work you do. It is up dramatically for the working men and women in this country. And you see, you know, record low unemployment for every demographic group again in the country. Again. You're not going to hear about it on MSDNC, Fake News, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, New York Times, Washington Post, USA today. You're not gonna hear from them. But anyway, US business activity growth accelerated sharply for the second consecutive month in August, making its fastest expansion since April of twenty twenty two, jobs being added at the fastest rate since the start of last year. Increasingly confident companies now have been taking on more staff to meet higher demand and business growth expectations. You know, hit this this, you know, couple of year high supply times lengthened sharply again and one of the greatest extents, and it really is unbelievable By the way, President Trump's not wrong. I know a lot of people have worried about these AI data centers. They're paying for the AI, they're paying for the energy infrastructure. They're willing to pay for it. So let them. But you're never gonna hear anything about Donald Trump's success from a corrupt, complicit, abusively biased media in this country. You know, Rush affectionately called him the drive buys. He wasn't wrong. You know, look at immigration immigration, twelve plus million unvetted illegals in our country, never mind the godaways from over two hundred countries, amongst them known terrorists, murderers, rapists, child molesters, other violent criminals, cartel members, gang members. Okay, on the President Trump, he showed, oh you can stop the influx of illegal immigration. You know, we now have US had negative net migration in twenty twenty five. That's the first time in half a century. The presidents stopped more than ten thousand individuals with narco terrorism ties from entering. You know, the President of Ice arrested ten thousand gang members. The president signed the you know, Halt fenn All Lack. What are democrats doing? You got tampon tim you know, giving pardons to convicts illegals that are convicted of sexually attacking ten year old girls repeatedly. You know, Gavin News free healthcare. I'm proud of it. I'll play it later in the program. The murder rate in this country one hundred and twenty five year low in twenty twenty five, and it's down more this year in twenty twenty six. Violent crime down this year alone ten point six percent, twenty three percent for rapes, murders down twenty three percent, violent crime down ten point six percent, rape down eighteen point six percent. On top of the lowest level murder rate in one hundred and twenty five years last year under Donald Trump, you know, cash Bettel's FBI gets nine of the ten most wanted in a year and a half. Biden got four and four years. You know, the president purging DEI standards. Our military is up in terms of recruitment one hundred and three percent, the largest numbers in fifteen years. The president eliminating DEI in the military. The President also now achieved in twenty twenty five record domestic oil gas production, US exports, exports accrued, and petroleum reached a record high in twenty twenty six. The President opens millions of acres for oil, gas and coal production. The President helps peace around the world everywhere, from Cambodia, Thailand, Kosovo, Serbia, DRC, Rwanda, Pakistan, India, Ethiopia, Egypt, Armenias of by John he you know, the threat of a nuclear arm Duran has been eliminated. President official policy of our government. Two sexes not six gender tell a rico male and female. President banning federal funding, sponsorship promotion of chemical surgical mutilation of our children. You know, they ended the indoctrination of school chill by terminating federal support for gender ideology and equity curricular Our kids can't even read, write to math, science, hit the no history, they can't do computers, and god forbid they ever learn AI. They're not learning a thing. It's unbelievable. The Maha movement new dietary guidelines. You know, then, I think one of the biggest things. We'll talk about this with doctor Oz. The President negotiated most favored nation pricing agreements with all seventeen of the world's largest drug makers and convince hundreds of stakeholders, you know, accounting for eighty percent of power delivered to American homes and business. We got price cuts secured by the President, price cuts secured by the President for our largest grocery chains. You know, the President, no tax on tips, overtime, social Security, you know the Trump accounts. Government's giving you a thousand bucks. You can put it in tax free every year and guess what. Your kid turns eighteen and they're going to have hundreds of thousands of dollars. They keep the money in there for a while, it'll be worth a million. It's unbelievable. Manufacturing, we have the largest commitment to manufacturing ever in the history of this country, eleven trillion dollars in investments committed. We're gonna now build out our own semiconductor chips, our own pharmaceuticals. Auto manufacturing is back because he stood up for American jobs. You know. It's when he was allowed to be involved in Washington tv DC for safety and security. Look what happened, sixteen thousand arrests, forty percent dropping homicides. You know. Oh, and the Left wants to defund, dismantle. Do you understand as I'm saying all this, that nobody else is gonna tell you this. Nobody in this corrupt media will inform you of this, and this is what's on the ballot in seventy four days. I cannot possibly convey to you what's on the line here. And these lunatics get a free ride everywhere else in the media. It's why, you know, I've often bragged I've never been to a Washington correspondence dinner, and you know, all the years I've been in media, finishing my thirtieth year of Fox for example, you know why, because I don't like them, and I think they're phony and they claim to be journalists and they're just liberal talk show hosts. Interesting. You know, look, I have felt it's very important and I'm now gonna I'm now adjusting where I'm going the next seventy four days. Yes, we are going to expose all of those people that are crazy radical left so that you can be fully informed and what you're voting for. I'm going to give out what the DSA position is. I'm going to remind you this movement is very real. Two hundred and fifty elected DSA members since twenty nineteen. We have forty plus on the ballot this year. Now, this is a clear in present danger. I mean, if you don't want that agenda that I keep telling you. I won't repeat it now. Then you're going to have to do something about it later. You know, we will continue our effort to try and get people to answer questions. We have this guy, Corbin Trent. He used to be a Democratic strategist, former communications director for AOC, former aid to Bernie Sanders, and you know we'll try and get answers. My guess is, you know the AOC line of oh that was woke one point, oh crazy is going to become more of the norm. You know, James Carvell's.
Speaker 2: Local city councilman that has this uh saying woke one was crazy.
Speaker 1: Go too far with some of those positions.
Speaker 3: I mean you you briefly supported the idea of defunding the police.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I think I think that during this time, and during especially during COVID, there was a huge opening of the overtime window. The doors were really open and trying to entertain any and every policy that was going to get us to a better place. And I actually think that the discussions that were had in that time were quite fruitful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, COVID was bad for all the reasons. She didn't mention. You know, if you get the shot, you're not going to get COVID. If you get the shot, you're not going to pass it on to others. Lie, Lie, bigger lie. It looks like it's a possibility. It's probably the wet market theory when they knew, damn well, and we now have evidence proving such that. In fact, the Wuhan Virology lab that Anthony Fauci's NIH funneled through a grant they gave to the EcoHealth Alliance, they knew damn well that money was going to the Wuhan Virology Lab. They knew that it was going that at that lab they did coronavirus research and gain a function research, and they were talking about it in as early as late December or January, the year that COVID broke. They just knew it. But the good new, you know, there is good news here. Forty five percent say Democrats are too radical left according to Rasmussen, and eighteen percent think Democrats are not liberal enough. Those are the crazies. Twenty seven percent believe the party is about right all right. So you had the twenty seven and the eighteen, and you know what do you have? Forty five percent. Not good, But that's not enough to win elections, is it? And so something to pay attention to. The But the schism now in the civil war within the Democratic Party is very real. You know, we had Comrade Deblasio on a couple times and it's hard to get him to answer questions because he doesn't want to admit it. Now he's admitting everything we knew and everything that became obvious. One thing I've got to count on when I'm interviewing these people. Some of them will answer some of them. You you know, you out ask them, you know, are you are you fund the limit? Are you for eliminating the Senate? Uh? Do you believe that the American people shouldn't pick the president? Do you want to pack the courts? You want amnesty for illegals, no borders, abolish ice and deportations, Defund the Department of War, defund police, abolished prisons, great new deal, you know, get rid of cash bell. They'll all say yes. But then you have the other ones that know that they've read the polling and they know that it's it makes them not a viable party uh for winning elections, so they hide it. But now Deblasio, who I gave every opportunity to answer, he answered some of them. Is now saying that he's outlining what the socialist policies he agrees and disagrees with, and you know, saying that Americans are hungry for a vision being offered by leaders of the Democratic Party. He's now saying pretty much that Americans are hungry for this far left vision. I don't believe that carvill and people like Bill Maher and people like Joe Manchin and people like Ram Emmanuel Deadfish and Van Jones are saying this is stupid. You know, no elected Democrat but Fetterman is willing to say it because they're afraid of these radicals that control their party. And socialism has now surged. It is now the dominant viewpoint. Fifty two percent of Democrats hold positive views of socialism. And look at the poll that came out, this was sixty plus percent of people support these radical views. This is crazy, Land, understand, this is nuts. This is crazy. I noticed ro Kanna is blasting the calls from the establishment Democrats for progressive colleagues to distance themselves from Hassam Piker. Now, Hassam Piker has been a sought after endorsement. He's been a sought after, you know, a person to go out and campaign. Look at he hung out with El Sayed the day before the election. He hung out at election headquarters. He was live streaming. Is my understanding from there. You know. You know, look, he's trying to make the case that well, sometimes I'm reading comments and I assume that's true. I'm going to assume that's true. But he made the comment about America deserved nine to eleven. He made that comment. If you listen, you know to all the other things that we have played, I've got all the cuts of him saying these words, and I've played him before. I'm not going to blame it. You know, play him again and just play because he's not even on the ballot. It's just why is El Sayed? You know, having a radical like this, you know, who praises Fidel Castro, it's on the DSA website. Who why does he dressed down and praise maw who killed you know, millions of people. I mean, it's just this crazy stuff, insane stuff, but you know, it is what it is. And you know, he's he's very optimistic that that this movement is going further and further and further and further, and he wants to help lead it. I mean, I guess he lived in obscurity. You know, let's look at the guy he campaigned with. I'm a montage of Abdul el Sayat. He's the candidate. You know, Yeah, he has radical associations. Okay, So and he won't he won't even criticize the you know, nine to eleven comment that America deserved No, America didn't deserve it. Twenty nine hundred and seventy seven people didn't deserve to die in an attack by radical Islamists, you know, you know, saying Allahu akbars they crashed into the towers and all the other people that died from nine to eleven related illnesses. No, they didn't deserve to die. But here's Abdul Sayat a montage of his radical comments.
Speaker 4: I believe that we do need to defund the police, in so far as defunding the police is disinvesting in the means of incarcerating someone or killing them on the streets.
Speaker 3: What if we were to invest in social services. Ice can't be reformed, it can't be retrained, It has to be abolished. I believe that Medicare for All should cover all healthcare, which is defined by what a patient needs in accordance with their doctor. So that includes reproductive rights right, that includes gender affirming care. What Medicare for All does is it does away with the private insurance market, right. It now has one single payer. That's why we call it single pays. You said Israeli government is evil there, just as evil as Hamas.
Speaker 1: Yes, is ntnya who in your view is a work crip? Absolutely? Do you not think he is?
Speaker 3: When you conduct a genocide, you're a war criminal. I think we've seen the worst of what the Israeli government has done. But let's not forget that we've been talking about in the illegal apartheid regime for a very very long time, and that supersedes and that then the Who himself.
Speaker 1: I understand that Netanyahu.
Speaker 3: Is a big reason why they've gotten so aggressive and frankly so bloodthirsty under his his his his reign. The police really need to use guns? Do we need as much of a police force? And I also want to remind you guys that that there are a lot of people in Dearborn.
Speaker 1: Who are sad today, so like I just don't want to comment on to money mne at all. I don't think it's worth.
Speaker 5: But I'll tell you.
Speaker 3: Any in all efforts to get people out of jails and prisons, and to keep people out of jails and prisons is policy that we need to be investing in, particularly right now. I agree that we need public ownership, but I also agree that we need some system of public control. Like, what is the point of democracy if it's not to protect us from existential risk? You know, Jesus Peace and blessings be upon him was considered radical in his time too, and there is a radical nature to being willing to stand forthright in a time of corruption.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, now there's an ad. Now, remember it's not just El sayad. You know, we focused a lot on him and six gen to tell Rico, but then he got this grand Platner two point oh Troy Jackson. You know, then they got the mon the funny business to try it in Iowa. And look what they tried to do in Alaska. Let's put a fake Dan Sullivan on the ballot. I mean, just absolutely shameless. There's a new ad out in Michigan about El Sayed. Let's play that.
Speaker 5: Liberal Abdul l Sayette is too extreme for Michigan. El Sayeed is endorsed by extreme liberals like AOC, Elizabeth Warren, and Bernie Sanders. And when l Sayed's political ally Hassan Piker said.
Speaker 1: America deserved nine to eleven, el Sayed refused to disavow it. I'm not here to disavow people's views. America didn't deserve nine to eleven. Michigan doesn't deserve. Abdul l sayed.
Speaker 5: He's too extreme for Michigan and your vote can stop in it.
Speaker 1: Republicans have something they never have in midterm elections historically, and it's called money. Now they're gonna need it because we have such an abusively biased, corrupt media. I mean, this guy, Troy Jackson, for example, in May, and he's like Graham Plattner two point zero allegations of his violent temper and angry temper, and allegations he threw a water bottle. He had a guy make an allegation that he witnessed this guy slap a woman. We've played that this week. You know, doesn't mean he's telling the truth, but it's crazy. I mean enough people have confirmed this guy's got absolutely nuts, and you know, in my free state of Florida. I mean, now we've got this Angie Nixon. It was so funny. They gave her a layup question to back off the DSA agenda. You don't really believe it, You just like the organizational part. No, no, no, I believe it. It was great listen Wilkins.
Speaker 6: Across the country, but especially the Republican Senate Campaign Committee, they are coming out hitting you as a socialist. It's not aligned with Florida values. But the answer you're giving today makes me feel like it is not about the socialists. It's about the organizing capacity. Is that accurate? It's actually yeah, no, it's actually about the issues that they care about.
Speaker 1: So she clearly didn't get the memo that we're pivoting. The polling is killing us, and the new strategy is to lie. She hasn't got I mean, she'll get there. I'm sure the message is getting out. I don't know what to make of this. I don't really want to talk too much about twenty twenty eight, but there was a survey that has come out. Believe it or not, it's let's see AOC is still crushing it, you know, pitted against Vice President Kamala Harrison AOC Marco Rubio beats both of them. Forty eight forty three, there's new Emerson poll and Marco did outperform JD. I'm not getting into that battle at this point in time. I'm just not We got it. We got an important race in seventy four days. There'll be plenty of time to talk about twenty twenty eight at the time. I know probably some of you want to talk about it, but I'm not getting there, and I'm sure it's going to be contentious as it always is. I am going to do what I did in twenty fifteen and sixteen. Linda. You know what I did. I did my own vetting, and I spent hours on the phone with President Trump because he wanted to talk to me, and we talked late into the night, and my answer to him was, I'll never support you unless you convince me you will govern as a conservative. That's how that conversation went. And then when I came out for President Trump. I remember I came out early. I mean I got hammered here. He's not a real conservative. Hannity doesn't know what he's talking. No, I'm going to do my own vetting I'm going to make up my own mind, based on a lot of different factors, who I think will be the best choice for the conservative movement because that's what I believe in, and I am consistent in the principles that I've always had when I've been on the air