Speaker 1: What's up, guys?
Speaker 2: How are you welcome to a Tuesday morning episode of the Daily Juice podcast with me Matt Peralti. You guys can follow me across all of my socials at Sports Talk Matt, and we come to you after a winning day, a two in one day, so back to back winning days for us. Unfortunately, Jared Young again the prop that had been my trend that I had gone five and one, the only one was on the Daily Juice. It's now five and two because the two times I've used it it's gone down. I'm gonna do it one more time on The Juice today. If it doesn't come in, I won't do it anymore. I'm just do it personally because maybe there's a jinx going on. But PCA is your MVP of the National League. What he did last night was unbelievable. I'll get to that later on today on pushing the odds as to what this kid has accomplished so far for the Cubs. But the Phillies and the Dodgers, we get that moneyline parlay to come in.
Speaker 1: Dodgers win big over the Rockies.
Speaker 2: Phillies get a good w Although there was some controversy around that game, but we get the w up A unit for us here on Monday to start the week off on our right foot. So for today, I am again going to use the home run best bet tool for one of the prop bets. Really actually for both prop bets, I'm using it, but there is a theory here in both plays I'm going to use from the prop bet cheat sheet. These are five star plays on the prop bet cheat sheet which are hitting at about forty seven percent on the year for us with the prop bet cheat sheet. So using the home run tool to then go and find player props that I like. This is sort of the way I am on covering things, and so far, so good, so we're going to.
Speaker 1: Keep on doing that.
Speaker 2: I got another baseball total to play here coming up for today as well, but you can go to bettingpros dot com slash homers and do your own research if you would like. Right now for what we've got for the home run tool with Betting Pros, okay, let's start with the number one option for home runs that today is Matt Olsen. Now Matt Olsen is facing Debbie Matthews at Target Field. It's the Braves at the Twins, so pitching matchup is very good. A guy in Matt Olsen should be able to feast on Zebbie Matthews. He has the power, he's been good recently. This is a three to one prop to hit a home run for matt Olsen. Here on the home run tool, however, let's just say, you know home runs. It's on the edge is about six percent, and he's hit four home runs in his last ten games. But if he hits a home run, we're going to go over one and a half total bases. But if he doesn't hit a home run, we can still cash in on the projection, which is two point five total bases for matt Olsen. It is a five star play on the prop bet cheat sheet. And a guy who has been consistently going over one and a half, including ten of his last fifteen games, has gone over one and a half total basis. This is a plus money play at most sports books at over one and a half plus one o eight plus one oh five somewhere in that range. And you've got a guy who yesterday hit a home run had three RBIs against the Arizona Do I guess not yesterday but two games ago, two days ago against the Arizona Diamondbacks. Last game he went over well. He went one for three with a double yesterday, so he went over one and a half total bases yesterday. So he's had two four and three total bases in his last three games. He missed it in back to back games, but he had it before that. So we're talking about four of the last six games, Matt Olsen has gone over one and a half two bases.
Speaker 1: We got the PCA.
Speaker 2: The PCA over one and a half total bases, right, I guess it was hits runs and RBIs. Yesterday, on the first at bat, first swing of the game, he hit a home run. He became the first player since twenty ten to hit a home run to start the game and hit a home run to end the game. I mean, that's an incredible night. That's his MVP night. That's what he did last night. Just an unreal night for a player that is going to win the MVP because I think Otani's numbers continue to drop, although he did hit two hole runs yesterday for the Dodgers. I just think that that's a player in PCA and then Karl Armstrong is going to win the MVP just because of what he's doing, and some fatigue. Frank frankly, voter fatigue is a real thing, and so I think they want to give it to somebody else.
Speaker 1: I think they're going to give it to him.
Speaker 2: But for today, we can attack the prop bet cheat sheet and we can come in and take it as Okay, we have an opportunity here for Matt Olsen. You get better to win a hold, hit a home run if you like, But Matt Olsen over one and a half total bases is a plus one to eight play for one unit. Let's stay with the home run projections, and then the second best option is Griffin Conine of the Marlins. Now he's facing Zach Wheeler, and you might go like, whoo, Matt, my gosh. Have you looked at Zach Wheeler's numbers for his last two starts at home against the Blue Jays In a five to four loss, he went five and a third seven hits, four earned runs, gave up a home run, looked five In the start. His last start on the road against Saint Louis, he went five innings, gave up six hits, four earned runs, five k's in just eighty four pitches. Both games. Zach Wheeler took the loss for the Phillies. In fact, the Phillies have lost four of the last five games started by Zach Wheeler. His ERA is up to two point eight nine and his ERA in the month of August is five point eight four. So before you go, well, Matt, my gosh, we're going with a Zach Wheeler prop, I mean a batter prop against Zach Wheeler. That's kind of dangerous. Well, Griffin Conine to hit a home run is a guy that you could probably if you want to throw a flyer on it. It's not a horrible idea to plus four fifty prop. He hasn't homer since the twelfth of August, but prop bet cheat sheet likes him.
Speaker 1: Instead.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go hits runs in RBIs, which is again a five star play projection one point eight hits runs in RBIs from the prop bet cheat sheet, and he's gone over this over a half a hit run in RBI in every game dating all the way back to the to August eighth, except one where he did against Cincinnati. So that is a eight of nine run going for Griffin Conine to get a hit an RBI or a run. So if he walks and scores on a home run or walks and scores on somebody else's you know, double He gets it there. For us, I the prop bet Cheet sheet really does like hits runs in RBIs, and frankly I like it a lot too, because it gives you multiple chances, in particular when it's only a half. I mean that's tremendous. It's only a half. It's a it's a great market to get involved with. We're going Griffin Conine over one and a half, over a half sorry, hits runs and RBIs on this at minus one thirty five. I've seen this moves are to move, so hopefully this jews doesn't get to be too extravagant. I would play this all the way up to like one fifty on this, but I do like Gryfn Conine over a half, hits runs and RBIs. We may end up seeing this thing go to one and a half at certain books, just because I think that number is too low, given it Zach Wheeler and what Zach Wheeler's look like.
Speaker 1: That number just is too low.
Speaker 2: And finally we're coming in with the Tigers and the Pirates. Why Braxton Ashcraft is pitching again seven to and won to the over. Over the last ten starts for Braxton Ashcraft thirteen to one. The win a nine complete game, nine innings, only one earned run start on the road last time out for him, he was dominant the first the last two games in August five to two, four to one. But this is a guy that in the month of July had an array of seven point seven to eight. He had eight seven, eight, five, seven, six and eight to one totals here and the total is eight.
Speaker 1: It's a lower total.
Speaker 2: Than what we've seen in the past here for certain games involving the Pirates and Braxton Ashcraft. Kider Montero is going on the other side. He's nine and seven with a three point two two ERA. His roadi RA is pretty good two seventy seven a four and three mark. But he's not going to pitch long in this game. This is not going to be a game he hangs around for more than four or five or six innings. So we'll get into the bullpen for the Tigers. To the Tigers for uh the opposing offense here and a chance to get after it offensive wise with the Pirates who have been scoring runs. The one thing with the Pirates is they have been scoring runs here eight to five the win for the Tigers yesterday. Let's have another one of those eight to five games coming up here for today, and let's play the over for Tigers and the Pirates over eight and minus one ten for one point one units. We're gonna play Griffin Conine over a half hits runs in RBIs at mins one thirty five and Matt Olsen over one and a half total bases at plus one oh five for us here today on a Tuesday, hopefully we continue back to Beck winnings days. Let's make it three minu's Matt Parolti, you guys and follow me across all my socials at Sports Talk Matt every morning wherever you guys get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: It is the Daily Juice