Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Ketty arm Strong and Katty and no He Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 2: Smash and grab video captured a brazen robbery in San Jose, California, on Friday. After crashing through the front of a jewelry storm, more than a dozen thieves ran in and cleaned out the place. Eighty eight year old owner was slammed to the floor before the robber's gone away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you haven't seen that video, it's something. They just drove their vehicle into the window and then the eighty eight.
Speaker 1: Year old owner.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize he's that old, almost ninety years old, and he tried to rather than rather than shrink and fear like that dude did with his son and the baseball. He actually was gonna fight a group of young strong men as an eighty eight year old.
Speaker 1: He got knocked down as you would expect.
Speaker 4: Probably not a great idea, but yeah, they brutalized him and stole and you too can have this vote. Gavin Newsom, twenty twenty eight, America.
Speaker 3: So Apple's having its big meeting where it releases its new products today. I got a little preview of that, and I'll have to tell you a story about my own iPhone that would have changed all of our lives. All of our lives, well, not everybody listening, but everybody on this show. Joe's life, my life, everybody's life would have been changed if what nearly happened.
Speaker 1: Had happened yesterday. Wow, stay tuned for that. What I know.
Speaker 3: You should scold me for this after I tell you the story. Okay, I don't like to think about it. It gives me the sweats. Pull up my scolden pants. France's government collapsed in a spectacular fashion yesterday after mccrone's hand picked leader tried to reign in public debt. Macron understands that they're on a course of disaster, and he has been choosing people to be in his government that agree with him. And uh, not enough voters agree. I guess, so France's government. I'm reading for the New York Post some of it and from other publications. France's government was toppled in a vote of no confidence yesterday, forcing Emmanuel Macrone to search for his fourth prime minister in the last year and throwing EU's second largest economy into chaos. The premiere was ousted overwhelmingly huge vote three sixty four to one to ninety four, not even close against him, losing an apparent gamble the lawmakers would back his push for France to slash public spending to repay its debts. That's the crazy idea that he had, Let's cut our spending so we can pay down our debts. And he got overwhelmingly trounced. He was voted out, ending his short lived minority government after being appointed by Macron just in December.
Speaker 4: Yeah, left wing and right wing joined together and said, yeah, let's toss out the moderates and we'll fight for the scraps.
Speaker 3: The former president now admitted Monday that his last speech as Prime Minister was a gamble to tackle France's debt crisis by standing by his unpopular economic plan, and it didn't pay off. At the end of the first quarter of twenty twenty five, France's public debt started at three point nine three trillion, hilarious number by US standards, obviously about four trillion dollars, but that's one hundred and fourteen percent of gross domestic product. When you go over one hundred percent. That's supposed to be like serious doomsday spiral. By the way, just in case you were wondering, the US debt to GDP ratio is one hundred and nineteen percent.
Speaker 1: France is doing better than us at this point. Wow wow wow.
Speaker 3: The former president hoped to cut debt. Included a bid to push a fifty one billion dollars savings plan that called for scrapping two public holidays. They have a public holiday a week practically in France. He wanted to get rid of two of them. No, you can't do it, and freezing government spending at its current level, not cutting like this is what happened with the Tea Party. You're not even trying to cut, You're just trying to cut the rate of growth, and.
Speaker 1: You get killed for it. They're doomed, they are, and so are we.
Speaker 4: True.
Speaker 3: The greatest risk was not to take a chance, he said, to let things go on without changing anything, to go on doing politics as usual. He said in his final speech, the nation is facing a silent, underground, invisible and unbearable hemorrhage of excessive public borrowing. Submission to debt is like submission through military force. Dominated by weapons or dominated by our creditors because of a debt that is submerging us. In both cases, we lose our freedom. That's what got voted against.
Speaker 4: And the unions and the leftists said no, we want to keep getting stuff.
Speaker 1: And here's my favorite thing.
Speaker 3: He said in his final speech, you have the power to overthrow my government, but you do not have the power to erase reality.
Speaker 1: Wow. That is some good ass right there. Wow.
Speaker 3: Reality remains inexorable. Spending will continue to increase, and the debt burden, already unbearable, will grow.
Speaker 1: Heavier and more costly.
Speaker 3: Good lord, how are there so few grown ups in Western civilization willing to stand up and say this? Well, they do, and you get voted out immediately by the left and the right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was thinking about you know, the US obviously reading about France, and we're just a couple of generations. I guess away from politicians who would not vote for unsustainable debt that they would consider that a horrible betrayal of the trust placed in them. They would consider it personally immoral and and and a crime against the kids and the grandkids. You just you could not get somebody to vote for what everybody votes for now, and I find myself wondering whether a democracy with our current you know, a moral view of overspending, can save itself.
Speaker 3: By the way, just back to France briefly, that the decision to boot boot him out created means there's no dominant political block for the first time in France's modern political history. I don't quite understand those systems, but they are in a lot of turmoil over there. But back to you got to cobble together a multi party coalition that you can't get anything done. But back to his quote that I love so much. You had the power to overthrow the government. Do not have the power to erase reality. God dang it, that's the whole reality. Bats last.
Speaker 1: You can.
Speaker 3: Ignore the growing debt and how it's unsustainable and all these programs are gonna go broke for a while, but the pain only gets worse. The pain that you will not may will suffer at some point is only going to be worse the longer you wait.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, there's a new report out in France about their educational system and how it's just failing miserably. Sound familiar and for the first time now, experts, educators there's a book out that's made a huge wave in France. It said, look, we've had rampant immigration, just unfettered immigration, and now one in five grade five essentially students speak a language other than French at home, and forty one percent of under fours are immigrants or immigrants children's and they're transforming the schools.
Speaker 1: That number on speaking French at home is astounding.
Speaker 4: Yeah, more than one in five year five pupils speak a language other than French at home. And much like in Britain, we've been discussing this and Germany. Germany's a little behind Britain, but they're heading in the same direction in France too, where it was just agreed upon. It was literally agreed upon. I think it was in Germany. I've got that around here somewhere by all of the major parties that we won't blame this on immigration, all right, you don't bring it up, and we won't bring it up.
Speaker 1: And they made a behind the scenes agreement.
Speaker 4: But now the people in Britain, in French, in Germany, you're like, yeah, we are talking about it, We're going to talk about it loudly. And things are nutty in Europe, right now, politically speaking, where it goes nobody knows. I mean, you combine popular disgust with being betrayed by the elites, the immigration thing especially, and the Islamization of European countries. They've allowed, you know, enormous numbers of people who despise their very principles in their way of life. Anyway, you combine that with the populist Once I get a benefit, I will never accept you scaling anything back.
Speaker 1: Where does that go?
Speaker 3: Why is there such a small number of us who are willing to accept the pain that has to happen.
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 3: I realize my taxes are going to go up, and I hate my taxes going up, and I'm not on many government services, so I wouldn't notice those being cut. But it's got to happen, So bring it on, like tomorrow, Let's do it tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, because those who profit from the status quo are very very good at spinning the politics. It is so much easier to say, not only do you deserve it, but I'm gonna give it to you, and say we can't give it to you anymore. And here's why taxes are nails. Pitch is so easy.
Speaker 3: Taxes are going to have to go up and services are gonna have to be cut. That's just absolutely freaking math, Like two plus two is five.
Speaker 4: Jack Armstrong is trying to balance the budget on the backs of the poor and the elderly.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give the poor and elderly more. Vote for me, and people will vote for me. I said, two plus two is five.
Speaker 3: I was gonna make a different point, two plus two is four in this instant you're claiming two plus two is five. You can come up with a different number equation, but you can't. Yeah, oh my god, I almost ruined my life, Joe's life, in many people's lives yesterday.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: It actually is scary, and it fits in with the fact that Apple's having their big thing today where they announced their new products, which will hit you with a couple of those things. But oof man frightening.
Speaker 5: Uh stay tuned, Armstrong, hedy, So our hilth apartment is right beside of Kentucky MIA's moonshine. They had put some fermiented peaches in their dumpster, and I guess the two baby raccoons had got into the dumpster and they were stuck.
Speaker 1: Everybody that was around was like it's dead.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's just not gonna make it immediately. I just started doing CPR on it. I was tinkled to death that he was able to join its mom again, that poor little ratcon.
Speaker 1: I hope it stays out of dumpster.
Speaker 3: So that's a lady who saw what looked like a dead baby raccoon, and rather than just shrugging your shoulders and saying huh, I guess put that in the trash or something, she decided to give it mouth to mouth and bring it back.
Speaker 4: Well, I've watched the video. It's actually chest compressions. The picturing mouth and mouth is funnier, but she just gave it like chest compressions to bring it around. Drunk trash band does? What's this country going to.
Speaker 1: Drunk records? Her? Uh? Was that your new uh outlaw country band?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: A woman's Kentucky accent was charming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was. She seems like a very nice person. I'm glad she had that result. But I would think if you put your finger on a half dead raccoon baby or not, there's a decent chance you're gonna get your.
Speaker 1: Bit hard, like really hard. Yeah, it's like a by a wild animal hard.
Speaker 4: Named the critter Otis Campbell named for the infamous Andy Griffith show back the Drunk.
Speaker 1: Back when the town Drunk was charming.
Speaker 3: Yes, so Apple's having their big event today where they announced new staff and apparently they actually have a new iPhone. You know, usually every other year, the usually get a new iPhone every other year. But the new one's supposed to be the iPhone Air and really slim and light. And we'll see when they make their announcement and if it is, I might get one because it sounds kind of cool. Also, maybe they're updating the Uh my favorite Apple product of all time is the iPhone. I love it, changed my life. And my second favorite product is the Ultra Watch. Use it all the time, love it. And they're gonna have an Ultra three come out today with some new stuff and I'll see if that's worth getting. But that's enough out of the Apple advertisement that they're gonna have today.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: One of the things that Bloomberg's really watching is how much do the prices go up, because there's been some rumblings and kind of threats from Tim Cook that with the whole tariff deal there could be a pretty big jump in the price of iPhones are all Apple products, and we'll find that out today.
Speaker 4: And the other scuttle butt, of course, is how slow they are onboarding AI compared to other devices.
Speaker 3: I have done this a couple of times. I've got to be more careful. Hanson executive producer hands and helped me put in a safeguard yesterday. I have a habit of leaving my iPhone laying around unlocked. Oh yeah, and I did it yesterday for quite a long time. I left it in the bathroom sitting on the counter unlocked for probably twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: And I don't know.
Speaker 3: About your life and how your iPhone is, but if you got into my unlocked iPhone, there are so many bad things that could happen to me, whether I mean just personally, financially, career wise, every aspect of my life and others Joe and many other people who remain nameless lives as would lives would be different if my unlocked iPhone were picked up by somebody who wanted to spend a little time figuring out.
Speaker 1: Who it was and what was going on. I mean, like disastrous. Wow.
Speaker 4: I don't recall participating in and anything terribly nefarious lately well, for our entire slandering.
Speaker 1: No no, no, not for fear you, for you and me.
Speaker 3: It would just be, you know, our entire business makeup and history and everything like that would be there for anybody if they want to do a little perusing through all my emails and everything like that, all my you know, and if you just want to be a criminal, you're into lots of my bank stuff, credit card stuff like that in personal life. I won't even get into all the different personal life stuff that could be highly embarrassing if somebody wanted to, you know, release it for me and others. I don't even want to tell others that I almost ruined their lives this way. Oh my god, you're unlocked iPhone. I would rather leave the door to my house unlocked with a sign at the front of the cul de sac that says house's gonna be unlocked the entire weekend. I would rather do that than have somebody get into my iPhone. And it's not even close.
Speaker 1: Wow, isn't it true? For everybody? I mean, because I got everything laid out.
Speaker 3: My finance is, all my emails for the past fifteen years on every subject.
Speaker 1: I mean, just it's all right there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the only thing that could you know, help you out slow down the evil doers would be just the sheer bulk. Yeah, but if they had ample time to mess with it, you know.
Speaker 3: Right, And so Hanson said, you got to set the setting because I had the setting on never lock, because it's such a pain in the ass to constantly like you know, reface into it whatever. But I got it now, so it locks after a couple of minutes. So if I do that again, I won't ruin your life, my life, and everybody's life of that, I know. Yeah, that's that's just a good idea for theft reasons too. Oh that was scary. I mean, like I had to sit down and take a breath when I realized, havee you ought engage in less evil?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, it's not that you want your whole financial life laid out on the online. Would you like to do that? Because that could have happened yesterday? Not so much, Yeah, not so much. We need to get into a whole bunch of other news stuff for you.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned, Armstrong and Getty a couple of things.
Speaker 3: First of all, Cracker Barrel is out with yet another announcement. This is one of the greatest br disasters in history.
Speaker 1: They're out with yet another announcement. We're listening to you.
Speaker 3: You've shared your voices in recent weeks, not only on our logo but on our restaurants.
Speaker 1: We're continuing to listen. Today.
Speaker 3: We're suspending our remodels. If your restaurant hasn't been remodeled, you don't need to worry.
Speaker 1: It won't be.
Speaker 3: So they've actually backed off not only on the sign, which who cared, but the remodel, which I did care about. But they just completely backed down. Did they ask I talked about this when you were gone? How I've seen this in action. Nobody ever has the guts to tell the boss that they might be wrong about something.
Speaker 1: That's why these things.
Speaker 3: Happen, because if you did, unless you're surrounded by lunatics, like handpicked lunatics, which is kind of the same thing.
Speaker 1: Also, they're just gonna say yes to whatever you say to.
Speaker 3: They would have said, people love our old, tiny look and everything like that.
Speaker 1: That's what people like about the place.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know anything about their sales trends or or or.
Speaker 1: What motivated them to do that.
Speaker 4: If it was some sort of alleged forward thinking CEO, the gal who's in charge.
Speaker 1: You just thought, Yeah, this is tapering. I don't know anyway.
Speaker 3: They backed they've backed off completely. So there's that the Philadelphia Karen. I just watched the whole video. It's the first time i'd watched the whole video. I'm a little more sympathetic toward the dead. I still would have never given her the ball in front of my son, no freaking way. But she's there a lot longer than I realized.
Speaker 1: I just watched the.
Speaker 3: Whole video, and she just continues to scream like a lunatic.
Speaker 1: A lunatic.
Speaker 4: Security had to be about ten seconds away from getting there, I would say.
Speaker 1: But I would have waited for security if I had to, or fodder if.
Speaker 4: That's what it required. But I'm not going to give her the ball. Well, most games I go to, I end up fighting a woman. Yeah that's part of the fun. Yeah, it's just inexcuse. Well, I just wanted to de escalate.
Speaker 3: Maybe you would fight the woman who tries to take the home run ball at a Phillies game. Would you fight the Secretary of the Treasury, That's a different question.
Speaker 1: Apparently he's up for it. Some so bizarre current events, fight club we're running here.
Speaker 3: I don't blame you if you don't know who the Secretary of the Treasury is. His name is a Scott Bessant. Here's what he sounds like, just so you can hear him a little bit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we look, we're not gonna do economic policy off of one number.
Speaker 1: We believe that.
Speaker 3: Okay, he's a very he's a very u A mild mannered, pointy headed, looks like an accountant, like you'd expect sort of policy geek.
Speaker 1: Is who Scott Bessant is? Is he the gay fella? I don't think. I don't know if he's gay or not.
Speaker 3: I have no idea, and I always get him and that doesn't matter in my world.
Speaker 1: That doesn't matter. He's gay, okay, not that there's anything wrong with that.
Speaker 4: I always get him confused with the guy who has a similar name, who's also Hassett, who's.
Speaker 1: An economic advisor. Anyway, back to Scott Peasant.
Speaker 3: So this is from Mark Halprin's column today because he's got the insidest of inside his scoop on what happened here. Scott Bessant, born and bred Southerner, usually very polite, Yale clothes horse, married dad of two, philanthropist, friend to billionaires, presidents and kings, also the US Secretary of the Treasury, and apparently a trash talking, hot headed brawler. Here's what happened to tell last week at an exclusive dinner for Trump's Uppermost Inner at the New Executive Branch private club in Georgetown, as first reported by Politico, this is somebody who was there writing to Mark Alprin, Bessant fell into a fierce altercation with Bill Pulte, the ambitious Federal Housing Finance Agency director.
Speaker 1: I don't know who that is or what that is, doesn't make any difference.
Speaker 3: Clued in by several allies that Pulte had been disparaging him to President Trump, Bessant got up in Poulte's grill. This is at the dinner in front of other high powered people. This is what Besson says. I won't use the actual words. Why the aff are you talking to the president about me?
Speaker 1: Ef?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 3: Besant raged in his face at the dinner. I'm gonna punch you in your effing face. Bessont first tried to have Pulte kicked out of the meal, kicked out of the room, then threaten to take the matter outside. Pulte says, to talk. He says, no, I'm gonna effing beat your ass.
Speaker 1: But ultimately.
Speaker 3: Who but ultimately cooled off enough to sit down to dinner with the dude, albeit at opposite ends of the table.
Speaker 1: Wow, my god, dinner table events.
Speaker 4: Wow, that'son't he's scrappy. He wouldn't have given up that baseball.
Speaker 1: No, he would not have. You want a baseball? How about an ass beating? Huh? Because the one's gonna cost you the other.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's Scott's be cool, Scott, sit out, let's watch the game. It's interesting that a guy like this would have said this, Yeah, can I talk to you for a second, and then, you know, you.
Speaker 1: Go somewhere private and say that. Yeah. It would be pretty crazy.
Speaker 3: To think the secretary at the Treasury was talking that way to another dude in private, but in front of everybody at the dinner.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, calling him out right there.
Speaker 3: No, we're gonna go outside on and beat your an ass, hey.
Speaker 1: He yells in front of everybody. Wow. Wow. Put him in charge of settle in the debt. You'll beat it into submission.
Speaker 4: You know, there's this story thing came out in June, and it's according to Steve Bannon, So I don't know that Besont got into a fight with Elon Musk. As the disagreement escalated, the two exited the White House and traded verbal insults. Bestn't, Frustrated over Musk's alleged failure to deliver on promises to slash actual government wats blah blah blah, reportedly yelled you're a fraud. You're a total fraud. Bannon that claims musked and charged at Besson, rammed his shoulder into his rib cage like a rugby player, prompting Bessont to retaliate. The scuffle quickly drew the attention nearby staff. Multiple people rushed to break up the altercation. Musk was reportedly escorted out of the West Wings soon after.
Speaker 3: If I had heard that story first, i'd have said, no way that happened. Hearing it after a eyewitness report of how Besson talks to people, Uh yeah, I believe one hundred percent that happened. Elon's a big dude too, so him ran on his shoulder into you wouldn't mean nothing. Uh wow, what the heck?
Speaker 4: America's scrappiest Treasury secretary clearly cant weird fast.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he's Alexander Hamilton challenge you to a dual scrappy but.
Speaker 4: All right, I was gonna say, you got to go back to the og. Hamilton, who knew his way around the dueling ground, not great at it.
Speaker 1: Apparently that is really something.
Speaker 3: Those quotes from somebody that was sitting there, Why the eff are you talking to the president about me? F you, I'm gonna punch you in your effing face.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Then he then Paulte said, well, let's talk about this out or Besson said I want to talk about this outside to talk.
Speaker 4: No, I'm going to effing beat your ass. Well, it's direct and we need more of that sort of directness in government.
Speaker 1: You know, Trump was watching that thinking this is awesome.
Speaker 4: He is known to pit people against each other to see who's the scrappiest.
Speaker 3: Wow, that is that is that is wild. Usually people with that sort of temperament don't rise to that level of anything. Yeah, it is curious. He's he's a brilliant guy, no doubt. Yeah, Wow, that's crazy. But he said two, I'm willing to get into a physical fight to prove I'm right, instances within a couple of months is.
Speaker 1: A right, a brain tumor.
Speaker 4: I take everything, Steve Bannon says with a grain of salt. But you know, I can believe you having heard.
Speaker 3: This one, and I guarantee you this one is is nailed down accurate.
Speaker 1: That is hilarious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean if that happened at you're you know, you're a run a car insurance shop or radio station or whatever the hell, if that happened amongst some managers, it would be you'd think.
Speaker 1: Holy crap.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, there have to be a healing period, Jack, no doubt. Hey, a quick order from our friends at Prize Picks. The NFL is up and running. It's super exciting, got some great games going on this week. Plus you got the Prize Picks Max discount. Here's the deal. You just picked two or more players and say more or less on their stat projections.
Speaker 1: Uh, and one of them is like, it's the max discount. They call it.
Speaker 4: Travis Kelce, he gets one receiving yard and you said he would get more than the point five you in simple as that. There's one that's I mean, come on, please, I'm going with more on everything. Jaj McCarthy does with the vikings having watched last night. But if you want to put your that's an opinion, right, I got a strong opinion.
Speaker 3: You want to put your strong opinions to the test and maybe get some money out of the prize picks. Is the best way to go to get in on the action. In forty plus states, download the app today and use the code armstrong to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollars lineup. That code is armstrong to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five bucks Prize Picks.
Speaker 1: It's good to be right. I am so amused by that thing.
Speaker 3: I mean, when that happens on a football field, to that level, people feel like, you know, you lost your temper, and that's when you're engaged in bashing into each other.
Speaker 4: Right, you're not talking about fiscal policy right right? Speaking of amusing, I just came across as Michael, I need a clip here, Snap two to your workstation, clip number eleven. Please the good folks at the Babylon psa new version of Clue maybe under the Christmas tree this year.
Speaker 6: It's Clue Liberal. Addition, this time. There are no suspects. You only blame the murder weapon.
Speaker 1: It was the candlestick. The candlestick is the killer. Why won't anyone stop these.
Speaker 6: Murders with common sense candlestick control.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna write legislation to ban them.
Speaker 6: I just need to get it past the NCA, the National Candleman Association.
Speaker 3: The Supreme Court just overturned the candlestick ban.
Speaker 6: It's fun for the whole family, except for children or the elderly.
Speaker 3: When can we end this candlestick culture that is killing us?
Speaker 1: So on a Does anybody play Clue anymore? Y'all get that joke?
Speaker 3: Interesting game is a kid I didn't think about it, but a lot of bludgeoning people to death with heavy objects, and they're choking.
Speaker 1: Them out, them choking them out. Yeah, we played with our kids.
Speaker 4: There's actually a kid's kid's Clue version that's a little simplified.
Speaker 1: It's fun. I've never played Clue with my kids. I'm gonna buy. I'm gonna order on Amazon.
Speaker 3: I'll have it by tomorrow, the old timey version of Clue, and we're gonna play that this weekend.
Speaker 4: You got various's the house guests bludging in people to death. It's fun for the whole family. Were choking them right? Are choking them out?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Anyway, Yeah, we talked about the horrible crime in Charlotte earlier. You know, we could recap that if you want, but the point is, progressive prosecutor.
Speaker 1: It's just awful.
Speaker 3: You watch that video and I haven't seen it the whole thing, and I don't want to see the whole thing, but just the idea of that innocent, cute, young blonde girl sitting there mining her own business and that guy just murdering her in cold blood right there.
Speaker 1: It's just awful. And he'd shown he's that kind of guy before.
Speaker 3: That's the bad part. When are we going to catch on when people tell you who they are, believe them, lock up people like that and leave them locked up?
Speaker 1: Good God.
Speaker 4: And the lunatic mayor of Charlotte actually responded to it with statements like we'll never arrest our way out of issues such as homelessness. He should be booted out today, booted she should be booted out today. Yeah, that is just that's unrestistible over again, reconstable. You know, I get so mad about this is when we got assaulted by that homeless person. When I called the cops, the first thing the cops said to me, he said, you know, the real tragedy is that we don't have more places for these people.
Speaker 3: Af you. The real tragedy is my kids are crying right now, Afe you.
Speaker 1: I was so mad about that same thing here.
Speaker 3: How do you go immediately with your sympathy is toward the criminal?
Speaker 1: God.
Speaker 4: Her conclusion was, the murder should force us to look at what we're doing across our community to address root causes.
Speaker 1: You're a sicko.
Speaker 3: If your first reaction to innocent people being on the wrong end of crime, your first reaction is the criminal. You're feeling sorry for the criminal. There's something damned.
Speaker 1: Wrong with you. You should not be in any position of power.
Speaker 4: Arrested over and over again, including violent crimes, uh failure to apear in court multiple times, in possession of a firearm as a felon, and they just kept turning him loose until he murdered somebody. Progressives, We'll let you maim and stab and terrify and abuse and steal over and over murders.
Speaker 1: The only thing that gets you behind me.
Speaker 3: That might be the best taste for what a test for what Elon calls the woke mind virus. If you hear about a crime where somebody gets hurt or killed and your first level of compassion is toward the person that did the harm, you have the woke mind virus in your head to such a level. I don't think you can ever be fixed. You're so twisted and sick and have lost all your moral compass.
Speaker 4: Or if you have some sort of vague resentment against some industry like healthcare, and some sicko murders a young dad and you say, good, you had it coming. Yeah, you've probably got a fatal case of the woke mind virus. I'm not sure there's any curing you.
Speaker 3: Any thoughts on that text line four one five n KFTC.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: We haven't really seen much of the president over the last week.
Speaker 7: Basically absent from the public eye.
Speaker 3: He's clearly hiding something about his health, and the hashtag Trump is dead trends it on social media.
Speaker 1: What the your pet ball? The reporters have no shill.
Speaker 7: Guy can't take a few days for some R and R and a non surgical breast production without everybody suddenly pulling out the toe tags on the president.
Speaker 8: It does say something about the ubiquity of Donald Trump in our lives. Then we don't hear from him for twenty minutes, and we're like, he's dead. I think he'sh How do you know he's dead. Well, it's been seven minutes since the word new scum has come up on my beeB.
Speaker 1: He must be dead. But of course Trump didn't die in office. But I wouldn't put it past.
Speaker 7: Him trying once again to take credit for something Biden had already accomplished.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we haven't talked about this, so didn't I missed it. I guess it was an online thing and.
Speaker 1: I missed it too.
Speaker 3: It makes me wonder about how online some of you are. Like I feel like I'm online too much and I've missed several online stories using my.
Speaker 1: Finger quotes of the last year.
Speaker 3: So that made me think there's a whole other world to be an online that I'm not into.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I would agree. There's a speaking of Biden. Oh do we have time for this? Probably not, But a lot has come out about his wild, indiscriminate pardonings of people, and they have internal memos that show it was about Hunter we have to cover up the pardon of Hunter, So find me hundreds of people and we'll pardon them too and cloud the waters.
Speaker 1: It's unbelievable. So you know about Weimo right.
Speaker 3: It's the self driving taxi and it only exists in five cities currently, San Francisco, Phoenix, Austin. I don't know what the other two are. Tesla's trying to compete in a several other companies, but Tesla's is the biggest. They got a pilot project going in a couple of different cities that currently still have a rider in them. A rider sits in the passenger seat in case he has to take over. It's a safety monitor that Elon says, we'll be out of the car by the end of the year.
Speaker 1: Elon actually made the He makes all kinds of.
Speaker 3: Claims that can't come true, but he said, I think we'll probably have autonomous ride hailing in probably half the population of the US by the end of the year. There's not a chance that's going to happen, but I wonder if we're getting closer or where we're going to eventually end end up as it, at least in urban areas. Why would you own a car. If you can order one of these cars to come pick you up, get in it, and it takes you somewhere.
Speaker 1: Is that any different sharing.
Speaker 4: Services they're so popular too now, So between all of those things, Yeah, if there were enough vehicles out there driving around, I just wonder if most of the vehicles on the road are going to be autonomous, some sort of taxi thing in an urban area and everybody just rides around and those as opposed to getting in your car and you know, driving people of lunch or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, by the way, there's a headline, let's see. I read it in Yeah Who News, but it's from I can't remember Atlantic daily newspaper. The headline is Tesla wants out of the car business. They haven't introduced a new model in five years, and their new what do they called their Big Plan Master Plan for which was released earlier this week, makes no mention of any new electric cars in the works. It is instead all about robo taxis and robots and.
Speaker 1: That sort of thing.
Speaker 3: Wow, that'd be something if the most success full electric car ever all of a sudden decides not to do it anymore. Somebody told me the new way mods they don't have the string wheel or anything like that. It's just a bench in the front and the bench in the back.
Speaker 1: It's like a moving I.
Speaker 3: Don't know what do you call it? Traincar, amusement park ride? Yeah, like an amusement park ride. We do a lot of hours and segments. If you miss any, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand, four hours every day. Armstrong and Getty on demand, Armstrong and Getty