Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis durand phone tappen.
Speaker 2: Let's roll the brand new phone tap.
Speaker 1: Hey, Danielle, Hello, what's so?
Speaker 3: John is phone tapping his mom? He lives with his mom. She's very proper in an uptight type of mom. He has a room downstairs in the house, but he has his own entrance, but there are rules, no girls allowed.
Speaker 1: So how old is he? He's he's not that old.
Speaker 3: He's not that he's like I guess he's like eighteen or something like that.
Speaker 1: I didn't ask him how old he was. Mom.
Speaker 3: Anyway, he did sneak a girl in and it's me. That's where the phone tap takes play.
Speaker 1: Oh excellent, all right, let's see what happened to you Today's Danielle photo.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hi, can I talk to John?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry?
Speaker 1: Is John Holme?
Speaker 4: I know he's not. He left for work. Can I ask you? Speaking?
Speaker 1: Yes, Lyzette, can you can you do me a favor?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Can you run down to his room and just check in his bed and see if I left my iPod there?
Speaker 4: Wait too? Is this Lizettette?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I was there last night.
Speaker 3: I came over and I spent the night, and I left my iPod This morning. I'm on my way to the gym. I need to get it. Can you just go run down and check and see if it's there.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, you spent the night at my house last night.
Speaker 1: I spent the night at John's house last night.
Speaker 4: Okay, John is my son?
Speaker 1: Okay? And your point, well, you spent.
Speaker 4: The night at my house last night.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, what does it have to do with my iPod? Can you just go check and se if it's there?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I can't believe you're talking to me like, just how did you meet my son?
Speaker 1: What I make your son at work? Can you just go and get the iPod?
Speaker 4: It's probably underneath the Shiner's never mentioned you before. My son has never said anything. My son is not allowed to have girls in the house.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's eighteen years old. He can do whatever he wants.
Speaker 4: Lady, come on, I can't believe you're talking to me like this.
Speaker 3: This is this is unbelievable. All I did was call again my iPod, and you're acting like, look, I'm some kind of tramp or something.
Speaker 1: I've been seeing your son for art.
Speaker 4: You spent the night with my son downstairs, and I didn't know about it.
Speaker 3: You are tramp and maybe you're from medieval time or whatever. But that's how it works nowadays. You meet someone you date and then you wind up sleeping with them or spending the night.
Speaker 4: That's how it works these days. Okay, okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious. You who Mom?
Speaker 1: She ex actually nice to me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well, I don't think she's gonna be so nice to me. Oh, she's calling. She's calling.
Speaker 3: All right, don't pick it up. We're gonna miss the call and we're going to call her back. All right, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hey mom, I missed your call.
Speaker 4: Don what's up is going on? I get a call from a Lizette? She left her iPod? There she What is this all about?
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're talking about. Mom, No, no, no, no, no, you know what I'm talking about this morning? What are you talking about? Stop me? Stop what I'm not doing anything?
Speaker 4: Okay? Who is with that? And what was she doing in your room last night?
Speaker 2: How do you know her?
Speaker 4: Who are you? I've been grooms?
Speaker 2: Is this the first?
Speaker 4: Have you had millions of girls every night? Should I have you sleeping in my bag? With me so I can make sure that there's no normal coming in and out, parading in and.
Speaker 2: Out all night longing in your bed. What are you talking about? I was speaking to a long.
Speaker 3: One on you.
Speaker 4: How am I going to ever let you move out of the house? What?
Speaker 2: What's going on? Who is li?
Speaker 4: That was that?
Speaker 2: This girl I met like a while back. But she wasn't She wasn't there last night, don't boo. Well maybe she stopped by for a little bit, like you know, in like ten thirty or so, but she was gone by like eleven.
Speaker 4: Her story is that she spent the night with you last night. What do you see the ripper?
Speaker 2: Mom? I don't beat strippers. What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Then? How come you've never brought her home to me? How come you've never introduced me to her? You know the ring to bring out.
Speaker 2: It's like a crazy woman, like you're being right now.
Speaker 4: I'm not being a crazy woman, you know.
Speaker 2: I don't keep a watch on you.
Speaker 4: Look at the stupid decisions that you're making. You're spending the night with the girl I've never met her before.
Speaker 2: When I answer, do you reuse protection?
Speaker 4: What do you want you? Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, what what all right? I want to meet her right away.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know that that's a good idea.
Speaker 4: Why is that?
Speaker 2: Well, because I don't want you to like scare her away. I really like her. I think she's cool.
Speaker 4: I'm your mother.
Speaker 2: I know that's what I'm afraid of.
Speaker 4: What is that supposed to mean?
Speaker 2: What I mean, you're yelling at me? You're gonna yell at her.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna yell at her. Actually, I think I was very nice considering the shop. I just got that she spent the entire night in your room.
Speaker 2: Well, I have my own entrance and everything. I mean, it's kind of like it's own apartment.
Speaker 4: I mean, let me tell you something. The kind of girl who's gonna be on a couple of dates with you and then come home and sleep with you. That's not the kind of girl that you want to be dating.
Speaker 2: What are you saying, I'm like, not cool enough that girls want to sleep with me.
Speaker 4: No, that's it. I'm putting a video camera out there so I can keep an eye on you, so I know you create and out of your entrance.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Mom, you don't need to put a video camera outside of my door.
Speaker 4: Well, accurrently, I do You're gonna say, they all going on, well do you take your father?
Speaker 2: Well, I figured, you know, somebody needs to like have some fun in the house. Mom.
Speaker 1: Mom, I promise it won't happen again.
Speaker 4: You're with her right now, Mom, Mom.
Speaker 1: Actually there is no Lazette.
Speaker 3: This is Daniel Narrow from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show, and you just got phone tapped.
Speaker 1: He didn't bring home any girls.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. I'm not in a lot of complications.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: He actually even put the iPod in the bed himself.
Speaker 4: Right, oh John, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 3: This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all Party Space. The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show