Speaker 1: Oh you are listening to Mess. Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello, We're back Mess. Yes, Oh my.
Speaker 2: God, I mean you're doing your hair.
Speaker 3: So I was like, yeah, you know, I feel like there's two types of Sydney. There's the sometimes people think I'm aloof or like I don't care or indifferent, and then there's the I'm putting on, you know, And so I wanted to start with the put on Sidney.
Speaker 2: I want to put on more because I could be very like, hey, what up niggas? You know, like I want to do more.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever heard you say that.
Speaker 2: Friends, You've never heard me say that.
Speaker 1: Hey, what up niggas?
Speaker 3: Maybe I didn't say that the niggas part, but that that's my feeling, that's my energy.
Speaker 4: Aside, Well, when you feel like that, next time, say it so I can see which Sydney I'm what.
Speaker 2: You're dealing with. Yeah, okay, great, Well what niggas?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, We're back with another facts fabulous episode of Mess. I'm so excited for a guess. I'm so excited for a mess. What's our mess for the week?
Speaker 1: Marie? What you got? Bro?
Speaker 5: You see, I'm trying to fix my hand.
Speaker 3: I know I'm putting you on the spot. Let's go girl, you're better pressure.
Speaker 4: So I guess let's talk about my mess like this. So you know, it's a lot of girls listening to this episode. Yeah, And we all have our time of the month, you know, we get our stupid ass cycles and sometimes it's a blessing because they're like, whoo, I didn't want to be stuck with him anyway, mess.
Speaker 1: Or you know whatever.
Speaker 5: My period is always like late, it comes what it wants.
Speaker 4: It's like me so anyway from the unofficial expert days had gotten like like cups and yeah, so I had a dip a cup in and I had to adjust it. But I'm out in like a public place. I'm not I'm at the comedy seller with those nails, with.
Speaker 6: These with these nails, yeah right, honestly pumps in. Yeah, had the little nails on, and I'm in the bathroom trying to adjust it.
Speaker 4: It falls out lands in the toilet. It's a public restroom. I'm like, am I about.
Speaker 1: To put my hand in? You were not, Marie my hand.
Speaker 4: I don't even want to put my hand in my own toilet at the house that I know I cleaned, but I'm in the basement of the celler like, so I'm like, you know, I get up like.
Speaker 5: To like turn around and to see automatic toilet.
Speaker 3: It gets flushed, so so wait you turn around, COUCHI out and deep in the toilet.
Speaker 5: COUCHI out, cup in the toilet. Now I got up.
Speaker 1: The toilet said.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, well, I guess the universe made that choice for me. I'm so glad because if you would, there's.
Speaker 1: No way you would.
Speaker 4: I don't think I would actually turn my hand, but I wanted to look at.
Speaker 5: It there say goodbye, bro.
Speaker 2: You don't drink off people.
Speaker 3: But then you were gonna put your hands in a in a community community pee and doodu.
Speaker 4: And I was thinking about and that's the main thing I'm thinking about, the doodo community.
Speaker 1: That's nasty.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean the universe said, no, that's mess.
Speaker 2: Get away, blessing.
Speaker 1: Luckily, I had tampons in my purse, so look at that.
Speaker 4: You know, if you stay ready, you ain't got to go ready spotting your pa.
Speaker 1: I would have been.
Speaker 4: Writing an uber too, like uh like sitting hunched.
Speaker 1: No, that's not true.
Speaker 4: I would have wadded up a bunch of tissue. It would have been like football size and I would have just put it in my panties, you know, like a like a teeten girl. But girl, and then I went out. Then I went to see you at that party, and then you had and then you had toilet paper all of them. Girl, I had, Okay, you had backup, I tramon.
Speaker 3: You're not like me because I even though I know I'm I have a period every month, for some reason, I just never have what I I'll be telling you like, oh, it's about to come, and then I'll be like, yo, you got a tampon later.
Speaker 1: And I'd be like, girl, yeah, and yo.
Speaker 3: I hate when you ask somebody for a tampon and they give you the bottom of the bag tampon that's like got lit and you don't even know if it's tampax or always or what faded.
Speaker 2: It's so fake.
Speaker 3: It's damn near open, might be a little bit, it's contaminated. It got a little bit of juicy fruit next to it. I'm like, I don't want it that it got off and marks on it.
Speaker 1: I say, yeah, no, no, no, no, that's for you emergency. That's what my emergency.
Speaker 4: What about when you ask somebody for a tampon and they give you the one that's in like the cardboard applicated. I don't want to I don't want that nineteen ninety nine. Yeah, I don't do well with the cardboard. I'll do it, but not not if it's been at.
Speaker 2: The bottom of your mark by Mark Jacob's bag.
Speaker 5: No thank oh girl. Yeah, anyway, that's my mess.
Speaker 4: I truly was hovering over this toilet seat, like am I really.
Speaker 1: In this water? A Foston would never.
Speaker 4: Foston would never because truly my nails wouldn't have been able to break into the water.
Speaker 3: Like if you would have did that, I'd be like, there's no way you can't drink off me now, sis, I don't even like what you're giving right now.
Speaker 1: Mess. It is mess. It is mess. Anyway.
Speaker 4: They should really put like a like a string around them that you put around your wrist, you know, like.
Speaker 5: When kids have mittens so they don't lose their mittens.
Speaker 4: They should be a string for the cup that goes around your wrist, so when you go to take it out, it's around your wrist.
Speaker 1: It's not gonna go in the toilet.
Speaker 3: It's just not doable for when you're outside. I think a Diva cup is for when you're at a house. I was home anyway.
Speaker 1: Rest in peace to that Diva cup.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess we just gotta get every day. We got to get sponsored by some more Diva cups because now you don't have one.
Speaker 4: Well I do have one, but it's a little one. Like this was a big cup. This was a tea cup. The one that I have now.
Speaker 1: Is like, what's going on?
Speaker 3: You're talking about what kind of what you're working with down there? It's not about what I'm working You got size eight. First of all, you was a six. Now you a medium, and you don't medium.
Speaker 1: Squeeze it you put it in.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't do it. I don't even get down with it. I don't even because I know it's not gonna feel right. And then I'm not gonna walk right. And you could just my face is gonna give something that's in me and I don't like it.
Speaker 2: If it don't feel right, it's not in right.
Speaker 1: M Well, Siddy, what is your mess? My mess? Wait?
Speaker 2: Did I tell you guys about someone used my card?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Let's talk about your card?
Speaker 3: Oh bitch, this is crazy. I couldn't even believe this type of situation happened to me. But someone tried to use my card to sign up for an AARP membership. Bitch, are you crazy? Are you insane? And thank God, thank God for Bank of America.
Speaker 1: This ah.
Speaker 4: We know our sins had had a big birthday, but it wasn't that big.
Speaker 1: And they alerted me immediately.
Speaker 3: They were like, somebody just try to use for ARP membership and I said, you know what, they can always give my good money. Because they said no, no, no, no no, And at first I thought it was a mistake. But AARP, AARP, I want to know what, oh fluozy was trying to.
Speaker 2: Scam with my information.
Speaker 3: Now I have to call them, and you know, I hate calling the operator because you know they're not even in the States.
Speaker 2: They somewhere else.
Speaker 3: And it'll be on a hold for mad long. But this person was definitely in the States because of the name. His name was Alfredo. I said, Alfredo. He said, yes, Alfredo could be from elsewhere. No's it sounded like a New Yorker. But his name was Alfredo. Okay, it was given like Italian, but in Long Island or whatever. He said, So what can I do for you, Miss Washington? Thank you, miss, Thank you for calling me miss.
Speaker 2: And not ma'am. I said, somebody try to use my card for AARP.
Speaker 1: I would never.
Speaker 3: I would never even if I needed AARP. I'm not signing up for.
Speaker 1: That, bitch. No.
Speaker 2: And he said, well, when's the last time you had your card?
Speaker 3: I said, the physical, Yes, the physical, the physical, the physical car the actual card in hand and like on me in my possession. Yeah, oh, about three years ago, sir, about three years girl.
Speaker 2: It could be anywhere, it could be.
Speaker 3: Where in the world is Sydney's David carrds, Yes exactly. He said, okay, well, let me run back some of your charges, your recent charges. One was like for like two hundred and some dollars on Amazon. I said, yeah, that's me. Then another, then another large purchase from Amazon. I said yeah, yeah, no, that that's me as well. And then he said ARP. I said, no, that's not me. He said, but the two hundred and something, that's the two back to back Amazon's that's you. I said, yes, sir, that was me. He said at three point thirty am.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They can see when they they could see when it was used. Yeah, But I was like no, I said, why don't y'all alert me about that ship. I wish I would get more alert when I'm making bad purchases. Yea, the purchases like you need to wait for the day. You know what I'm saying, Why are you doing this late at now?
Speaker 2: I'm a little bit shocked here. Why did you say that?
Speaker 1: Was you?
Speaker 4: I would have been like, what, I don't even have Amazon in my house? That because amazing, amazing. No, I don't how you spell that.
Speaker 1: No, No, that's that can't be me.
Speaker 2: I forget that. I'm also sitting next to a scammer.
Speaker 1: I forgot.
Speaker 2: Allegedly some of my best friends are scammers.
Speaker 1: You don't scammer shades?
Speaker 3: What are you talking about? The scammer shoes are not the scammer shape. These are like hy two K like you know, step up to these people, people.
Speaker 1: Who do scams on a sidekick? Where these what?
Speaker 2: No, these these par in Paris Hilton stunts.
Speaker 1: And she is a skimmer, a rich skimmer.
Speaker 3: So that was my So now I had to, you know, get a new card. Card is still not here. I still don't have a physical card, so I have to use a digital card.
Speaker 2: And every time I have to I use it.
Speaker 3: I have to plug in the new like, uh, what are the security code?
Speaker 2: Because they change it every time you It's just a mess.
Speaker 3: This is why people just like either go broke or homeless, because they're like, oh, I got to call another person, or I got to turn another thing in or I gotta you know what, fuck it. I'm not just just cancel the whole card and I'm just gonna lay here and I'm not gonna pay nothing no more. I'm not gonna pay rent. I'm not gonna pay phone bill, phone bill because I don't have that information.
Speaker 5: What's the digital card? It's not you talk about apple bag.
Speaker 4: Yes, you gotta enter the thing anytime you try to pay with the oh go, you could change that setting on your phone.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, okay, well thank you.
Speaker 2: Well that was our mess.
Speaker 3: Let's bring in our fact tabulous guests for this evening. I mean, we've been trying so hard to get her in in the stud she's just so busy.
Speaker 1: Booked a far away. But I'm here now, friends.
Speaker 3: Parents is here, Paris Elizabeth Sae, Paris Davante Swang Sashet.
Speaker 1: I like that one even more that first of all, Paris Pride.
Speaker 2: Happy Pride, sid oh, I didn't even mention anything about pride.
Speaker 1: Hello, you're not as gay as you think you are, she said, She said, do you need some water? No ding? Black History Months. Soon as you see a black person, what you say? Happy Black History Months said, you ain't say nothing. He's like earlier, what up? Niggas like that?
Speaker 2: What? What in the hoots hoots magie is happening right now?
Speaker 1: I don't know who's but happy pride? Bitch?
Speaker 2: What do you think about both of our messes so far?
Speaker 1: I think Marie was right. You were supposed to say. None of that was you. I don't believe you was agreeing twice right. I feel like he asked you the second time to even help you. So that was you, and you was like, yeah, you're supposed to be like no love of the old bitches. Yeah yeah, deny, deny, deny.
Speaker 3: But the crazy thing is it's gonna like it's going to be my address.
Speaker 1: We're not worrying about right now. But all of it falls under the scams. Okay, yeah, they stole the card from the building that you live. You haven't had the card in three years.
Speaker 3: They don't know, You're right, I'm an honest person. That's the problem is I don't lie.
Speaker 1: Honesty is mess It is mess. Lie a little bit. I mean I learned.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna learn from the best over here. Lie a little bit. That's the Oh. Someone said that they don't like when I say that should be the title. So I'm not even gonna say that today.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, we'll write it down.
Speaker 2: Write it down.
Speaker 5: That's the title. Since not saying the title no more, they're.
Speaker 1: Not saying the title anymore? About it? What you're here to talk about? Are you having a good week a messy week? Like, let's talk. Well, it's pride, that's pride. But you know what the thing is, Like, Pride is cool, but I feel like Pride is just too gay. Mmm. It's just a bunch of gay at the same time in the same place. It's like a lot. Now, what's how what's too much gay?
Speaker 2: I'm shaking my head.
Speaker 1: In the Pride like the straight clubs. I'm not saying they better, but it's like less touching women think that even though you're just like a woman, nigga, just still touch you beyond being gay. It's like no rules in the Pride club touching and humping and freaking and kissing. It's just like, oh, I feel like something's getting created in here that I don't want to be a part of.
Speaker 2: What clubs are these?
Speaker 1: The gay clubs? Can you name the ones that they are talking? The name is at all different stuffs every time I go everywhere. Every time I go to a club, they're very respectful to me. What gay clubs are you going to? Are you wearing a blazer?
Speaker 3: I've gone to Bush, I'm going to Henrietta's.
Speaker 1: Nobody's bothering. No, No, not even at.
Speaker 2: Bush, Not even at Bush.
Speaker 3: I mean one time a girl tried to buy me a drink. But that one time. You see how I can say on my hands. She asked me I don't drink, and she said, oh, too bad, and that's it. She didn't even say, hey, do you want water or clepsoda or I want a ginger beer?
Speaker 1: You can say, hey, do you hey, you want to drink? I don't drink?
Speaker 2: Okay, bye, hey do you want to drink?
Speaker 1: I'll take a ginger beer? Like this, I think you know what I think it is, Sidney. I think you got the good gay. Oh you got like the girl girl gay. I got the haircut. So they think like I just want to just be horny all the time. It's called fem.
Speaker 3: I don't want to call it girl good.
Speaker 1: It's not girl, it's it's girl good. Yeah, it's girl good. It's levels to film. So I feel like it's girl gay film.
Speaker 2: What's the levels? Can you please explain to us the.
Speaker 1: Levels of film?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't know all of them, but I feel like it's like stub fems now, so they like they masking, but they still make up and get their hair them. That's you, that's not me. I'm a tomboy. Oh where I don't want tomboy. It's a tea. They just took our letter, so there's no tea in the alphabets for tomboys. The more they took it and gave it to trance, so now we don't have a letter, I wouldn't say they took it. I don't think he hasn't sitting when you was ever tomboy in there, when we was young, it was way more tomboy talk. You don't think so, first of all, a girl that didn't like wearing dresses and like was really like active. Well, how old are both of you, ladies? You don't remember tomboy. You don't remember tom Thank you. Everybody knows except Sydney because you're not really gay. I told you got to do your research. I'm playing plying, Sydney. I'll be proud.
Speaker 2: I'm too stunned to speak.
Speaker 1: The game. Was too stunned to speak, she was. I'm joking. But I think tom Boy used to be like talking about more.
Speaker 3: I do believe that it must talk about more, but it was not changed for trans I just want you.
Speaker 1: What's the new tomboy? What's the what's the what's the term for tomboy?
Speaker 2: Isn't a sexuality? That's the way like you're that's a style.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what's the new word for if you're a tomboy? What label do you fall under? A guys girl?
Speaker 2: A guys girl, Yeah, that's a girl that drinks beer.
Speaker 1: I've never drunk beer in my life. Yeah, me neither. I'm sorry. So okay, So I think we learned in a lot of them.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you're so you're you're a tomboy, but you're also a lesbian.
Speaker 2: Is that correct?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, So what makes you different than the rest of the gays that are in the club.
Speaker 1: I don't know, because I feel like if you're not having this experience, then this is just my experience. I don't know, but this is what happens when I go to gay club. So I don't like to be again.
Speaker 2: What what fragrances are you wearing?
Speaker 4: Because maybe the pheromones is attracting the people to touching your duty body.
Speaker 1: Wearing a lot of.
Speaker 3: Leather, You got these glasses, your titties, I mean it might be the titties Ferris. Yes, and let's let's let's look at Exhibit A. This is not what she's wearing at the club.
Speaker 1: So what am I wearing at the club? Oh?
Speaker 2: I will make sure to put in the dump all of.
Speaker 1: The v's you down to your belly. But but I'm not wearing those in the club all the time because that is a tension. So what happens when I wear T shirts? What T shirts you'd be wearing?
Speaker 4: Said? Be saying Paris on the back, be saying I'm picky with my game sometimes sometimes.
Speaker 2: Can you give me an example of how they're touching you? Here?
Speaker 3: Here is this is this is you how they touching Show me what they're doing.
Speaker 1: A girl just walked up to me, in the club, dove and touched my head. She rubbed her hand across my head. That's the waves was spinning. She was ready to draw. I mean, people, this doesn't mean that you should be touching people. If it was the straight club, you are not letting men touch you. So I think it should be the same rooms women.
Speaker 2: If I even straight club, this is the men.
Speaker 1: Well maybe it's you, Sidney. I think you look straightened. You look the titties against not it's the waste.
Speaker 3: They're literally putting their their penis in the crack of everybody's crevices when they're in a packed packed They they don't do that to you.
Speaker 1: No, it's the haircut. So we both have a problem in the game.
Speaker 2: We're just two girls in two different clubs.
Speaker 3: That's it, going through the same thing, the same two girls, one bush.
Speaker 5: So what is your mess? What are we here to talk.
Speaker 1: About to break down the pride? I think they also let too many people be gay. What do you think about that's in it? You think there should be a limit on. I think it should be a limit, and I feel like like it should be like an interview process. Okay, let's talk.
Speaker 5: I would like to be gay who do I talk to?
Speaker 1: Stop not even listening to this? I want to know? And that's how I think people are acting. I think they just waking up like I would like to be gay, and they just letting them be gay. You don't even have to do the gay activity to be gay anymore, you know what?
Speaker 3: What about minding your fucking business? I don't want to know about what everybody's doing.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 2: I honestly don't care.
Speaker 3: I think that's the problem is that everybody is now in everybody's business, and so now we think that we more people will be like, oh, I'm gay.
Speaker 2: It's just we're in more people's business.
Speaker 3: People are online all day talking about what they are, who they are, what they're doing.
Speaker 1: What don't is they have to do with them being gay but not being gay?
Speaker 3: I think people are just talking about what they are more and putting us in their business. And it's like, I actually don't want, I don't care, I don't need to know.
Speaker 4: Okay, But what if it's people who are saying they're gay and they're new to it, and they're all on the apps, clogging up the lines, the gay prayer line, they're at the club with y'all. Just like, I'm gay now, so I'm here taking up space. You don't think that that could be a problem for people actually gay.
Speaker 1: I feel like I put in the work to be gay, Sidney, do you feel like you put in the work back in the day it was harder to be gay. Now it's just easy to be gay.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I came out and it was pretty smooth.
Speaker 2: I'm not even gonna lie.
Speaker 3: It was like low key, like c section vibes, like I'm out.
Speaker 1: What year.
Speaker 4: Was the year?
Speaker 3: It was a good time, Like nobody cares no. I told my friends that I was gay, and they was like, do you need money? That's like that's all they were like, we don't care that you're gay. You just can't be broken gay, like you just you gotta get your money up if you're gonna be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not what the B stands for. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So Also, I feel like I got into a relationship and it was just like all right, hey, like I moved in with her immediately.
Speaker 1: You relationship gay.
Speaker 3: I moved in and then we got cats. It was like, boy, I like if we had like a card, a punch card, I'm hitting everything off.
Speaker 1: You know, So when did you first tell somebody you was gay?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, wherever? How old you were? I believe I was like twenty eight, twenty eight? Yeah, okay, what.
Speaker 2: Are you doing? What are you fucking doing? Are you trying to do?
Speaker 1: Mathew your head? You know, it looked like that means where you're like trying to put I was like, that's adult gay. No, that's like grown gay. So what does that mean? It doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 3: I was just like, okay, okay, the first person I like, I kissed a girl when I was young, sure, and I was like nine, but I didn't think gay at that time, so I didn't realize.
Speaker 2: I didn't circle back until later on in life.
Speaker 1: Okay, years later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but did you come out the wound with this haircut?
Speaker 1: Like what? I feel like I should have because I think I was pretty gay in elementary school, so you knew right away? Yeah, I think like elementary school. Yeah, Like, how do you know? I feel like because you have an attraction to women more than the attraction to men. So I just like to be around the girls and I was touchy and I was like, yes, yes, the young lady you were. Now it was touching tops the tea can be expanded. You're right, you know what. I'm sorry. I take it back. I take my letter.
Speaker 2: We're just sharing it. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Okay, that could be gone, that could be a thing. But you used to date guys, you yeah, But so like I feel like, like for how middle school it was like girls, and then I got to like the eighth grade, ninth grade, and I had boyfriends. But I think they knew I was gay too. We were just having fun because they knew. I accidentally cheated a couple of times with women, a couple of times with women. It's just always been an attraction to women. So I think I just knew, like emotional, even when I dated men, I didn't have any emotional connection with men. Well, they don't really have any emotions exactly, so that's how I know I didn't really like them. I'm attracted to women.
Speaker 3: Emotionally, emotion I agree with that, and I think that that's the the issue with the labeling was like gay, straight queer all that it's like I am a lesbian at heart. Yes, I double backed and hooked up with dudes, but I am not bisexual because I don't that was a moment.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: So when you did that, how did you feel? Because I've been trying to do it. I've been trying to do myself. I haven't done it. She did it. That's what I'm saying. I feel like I'm too gay. Every time I get close, I get pulled back. How did you actually make the leap? I need the confidence? How did you like? What did you tell yourself? Well?
Speaker 3: I was pretty much unhoused, so that that opened me up to the same just susceptible to anything bad on a house.
Speaker 2: That's what the beast stood for me.
Speaker 1: Bad man. Yeah, okay, so we can really just expand the alphabets when everybody can finish.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I was in a bad place.
Speaker 3: That's what made me be just toy with the idea of being with God, the idea just hooking it, not really falling, not falling for them. But like Marie, how was I when I was with these with these guys?
Speaker 2: It was embarrassing?
Speaker 1: It was well, she was embarrassed.
Speaker 4: She was embarrassing, and she was acting different than she usually act.
Speaker 2: I showed her text message. She's like, Sidney, you don't write.
Speaker 4: That, you know, but I mean, but Sidney, I also feel like you're such a relationship person that you don't even really know how single people talk.
Speaker 2: Because even but you understand what I'm saying, like even.
Speaker 4: Like should have getting deeper flirting, flirting with a woman that you like was like girl, why would you say?
Speaker 1: Why would you say? Okay, I could agree with her on that park So I'm gonna text you show me. I'm like, Sidney, what do you Why are you writing this? But okay, you know what's mess?
Speaker 3: The whole like trying to court somebody, get somebody like that is mess because if you if you want me as me, why.
Speaker 2: Can't I text like this? This is how I text?
Speaker 5: Well how did them? How did those responses go for you?
Speaker 1: Not good?
Speaker 3: But whatever this is, then they're not for me. They're not for me, I mean because you're not them now. So I agree with you on that.
Speaker 4: But you're Sidney, you are a relationship oriented person.
Speaker 3: That's why I belong with women, because women are relationship orients. And when I tell them my feelings, they don't run away, except you know, one particular person that you know kind of wasted my time, and you know, then let me take them to an expensive dinner to let me know a girlfriend, like, yeah.
Speaker 1: And that's what I'm men do. They're wasteful oftentimes. You think women are wasteful sometimes And because you did that and she was allowed to do that, then when she date me, I will block her to get paid back for you. Prus yes, you know what I'm saying. So many of them I like that that's wrong. But they know they can take advantage of certain people. And then they run into me and it's like, I know what you did, and you get them last summer tonight, smer, You're want to think about all of the stuff that you did wrong when you feel this pain. So I probably got paid back for you.
Speaker 3: But Paris, you're actually the mess because you are saying with me toxic.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, healthy, toxic though, that's what toxic.
Speaker 4: Fun all the kids is like, you know, divorce, single dad y toxic absolutely, Like I love these kids, but they gonna eat frozen dinners.
Speaker 1: Exactly because I gotta go on the boat with the Really, that's how you that's how you would describe yourself. Well with the women. Okay, I've gotten better, I will say that. How how yeah, what I stopped dating so.
Speaker 2: Many women, so the roster went from twelve to ten.
Speaker 3: Hey, we need a team, and I do agree with that because we do be putting our eggs all in one basket. And if you got that basket from I don't know, the ninety nine cents store, it's gonna be you might as well get a better basket, get.
Speaker 1: Better eggs, better, better ingredients. Yeah, pass basket.
Speaker 6: Yo.
Speaker 4: So parents, you're dating less women, sow who how do you decide who doesn't make the cut?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: You know what? I think I might like settle down. Like at the end of this year selling ship bullshit.
Speaker 4: You've been saying two things consistently. Believe one, I'm going back to.
Speaker 1: Dick yep, And I tried. As soon as men talk, I'm turned off. It's not my fault. They got to stop talking. Then you say, oh, I might settle down. Hey, I'm serious this time, and I've been talking about it. That's how I'm serious. Gay is a mess.
Speaker 2: They letting too many people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm the set it down. So then I have to be on the side.
Speaker 2: Are you You are mess?
Speaker 1: I'm bipoula and bisexual, so it's deeper than that.
Speaker 5: You not bisexual?
Speaker 1: No, here I do. I don't hate them. I hate when they talk I like sex with men, but I have you liked sex with men? Just start? But I don't do it. I don't like that.
Speaker 2: Now, how do we get like them?
Speaker 1: How do we get you to have sex with a man? Having sex with Yeah, but I don't like them. How means Sidney got crazy about this? Sydney actually went and had sex with this with men and I didn't even do what. I just said I like it. And this is the face of a woman who did it. But at one point she also liked having sex with men. That's and she's really acting out like this. Look at this a woman who got it and is embarrassed. And I'm the problem. So they come to the some of this gallon of water that you got on the table. No, we was waiting for you to come back. Guess what. We're trying to figure out how you upset when you actually did the activity and I just thought about it good But I didn't even I just thought about it. How am I a problem? This is crazy?
Speaker 2: Say that you like having sex with if you.
Speaker 1: Don't need to do it. The only reason that I were it was ever attracted to them was because of sex. But I don't like them.
Speaker 2: When's the last time you had sex with the man?
Speaker 1: Way before you I want to say, maybe like over, I didn't know were counting. We're keeping score over eight years. It was way before my relationships, so you don't even know. Before na Ne sex came.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if Rihanna drops a new album, you have to have sex with at.
Speaker 1: Least, well I got time because she's not dropping music. I don't know, she murs, we don't. We're not doing animated a real song. No. I oh wow, I'm going to. I think I am going to settle down like November. Let's talk about it. You need saying this during Pride that I'll settle down. Yeah, I really like this woman. Oh and I really like the woman. I never said that on air. I really you.
Speaker 2: Don't say nothing about no particular woman.
Speaker 4: You said, I'm I'm I'm whittling down the roster.
Speaker 1: I really like this woman.
Speaker 3: This is good because you know what, we're putting this out right away, so by the time you change your mind, it will already be out.
Speaker 1: She already knows this.
Speaker 2: She knows that you really like her, she knows you're doing the pod, she knows what I'm doing everything. Okay, you know everything.
Speaker 1: I like her.
Speaker 2: She a manager?
Speaker 1: What's going on? Hilarious? No, she's not a manager. She's a beautiful girl.
Speaker 3: I showed you I said she's not a manager.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm a visual learner. If it's if it's a thing, I will settle down. By November, I will.
Speaker 2: Cool something to be thankful for. Paris off the streets.
Speaker 1: I think that's a good thing too. Honestly, I thought about it.
Speaker 3: I honestly would love to see your content switch.
Speaker 2: You know this sh not switching?
Speaker 1: This shift online baby, the name things I am am.
Speaker 2: I'm ready for you to make a shift.
Speaker 1: Would you want me to post Sidney? I mean, if your happiness. I really think she's a cutie. Yeah, she's cute. It's very cute.
Speaker 3: She's traveling. Yeah, good body, she knows how to post well.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The body is yeah. The bodies, Oh, she's gorgeous. What y'all talk about?
Speaker 1: Though, no offense.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that she is not a talker. I'm just wondering where y'all have in comment good, good brows, good edges. It's very good body, good body.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're talking about a lot of things.
Speaker 1: Give us two things that y'all talk about will she be celebrating Black history? Wanted to, Ah, we know what you know, guys out, Because here's the thing. If I say something crazy, No, I'm not answering that question. And that's for us something that you know why. There's a reason I'm not going to say it but right then and there, because it's gonna sound crazy later.
Speaker 2: You've said so many other things.
Speaker 1: No, I can't say that because it's like a it's a So I don't want to say that, but it's like a it depends now. Hey, hey, hey, I think I'm happy. I'm right, I'm right, this is this is somebody else? Hey, No, I never I'm no longer answering question.
Speaker 2: This is nice.
Speaker 1: I actually like that one more. I do.
Speaker 2: Well, that's because you'll be with you black History months. But that's no here, no there.
Speaker 1: It's great. Everybody will be there.
Speaker 5: Everybody's gonna be there, So how are you settling down?
Speaker 1: Made the best queen one? We got two more seasons? Who is next out in six? What girl next out in six? Person in the sixth? That made it?
Speaker 4: That's like crazy When you said I really like this girl?
Speaker 1: Who was you talking about them? Okay?
Speaker 2: Also they are they them?
Speaker 1: There you go?
Speaker 3: I like that plan very you to explain to us when what are the like, how do you know you like someone? And what do you do when you're liking someone? Because the difference, I feel like people don't understand what it is to like to love, to be interested, but also not like someone like there's variations of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, so but not like that person. Yeah, I feel like I'm done with that. I feel like when I really like a woman, it's a lot of time spent and a lot of planning, listening to what she likes and things like that. If I don't like them, it's just like what it is. It could be a one nighter and that could be the end if I want only then I feel like we're playing in trips like we were going out of town. We spend the time, iris we always bring this back. You took a trip with somebody a little while back and post photos. I'll be having a lot of a lot of it's the same. It's the same photo, the one the one I wear.
Speaker 4: Yes, y'all wear power sailing or whatever, para shooting and you posted in emoji on her face. That's right, so you said you only take PRIs if you like them.
Speaker 1: She flew me out, then you got flute out, persolute out a lot of times. Okay, So it's not the haircut, That's what I'm saying. So if it's the titty, and that's how you know that I like you, because then I'm doing the flying. I will never.
Speaker 4: And I'm saying this on the record, I think that I will never fly a man out anywhere.
Speaker 1: But you shouldn't fly a man. It's a man. You should not absolutely got long knees, big feet. I want to see you.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to just love hits you all over your head. I just can't because I want to see what you are going to do and what you're capable of, because it's a lot of I ain't doing that.
Speaker 1: But why City, Why would I fly? I wouldn't want you to do that.
Speaker 2: I would I would be worried for you.
Speaker 1: I would worry. I'm like, are you all right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Blank twice, bitch, hilarious girl anyway, Yeah, no, City, I'm with you on that.
Speaker 5: I too would like to see what me in love looks like.
Speaker 4: But the other part of me is also terrified of what that could be because I feel like it's gonna turn me crazy, really, even if it's healthy.
Speaker 1: Find a healthy yes? Oh what a question? So Okay, So first of all, I feel like you know what you want in the person before you meet the person. You know who you are and what you're willing to settle for and the things you're not. So the healthiness would be I think, receiving everything that you want and possibly more him paying attention, listening and he's showing you that he listening because he's doing things that you said there wasn't recent. It's all green flags, no red flags, nothing that's making you question anything. Healthy, good communication. So if you have a problem, y'all discuss it and it's clear and you walk away feeling like you don't have any worries. There's no trust that you like, did he lie or none of that time spent? And then I think from there, I guess it would depend on what y'all both into, but I feel like that would be the core of it, like a strong friendship, so you could know that you can trust him and letting him lead to be the man that you hopefully trust him to be. Okay, so you do know what health he means?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, but what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Are you doing one? I like a woman, so you're unhealthy for everybody else. I don't think I'm unhealthy. I just think I'm a good time that will end before you know it.
Speaker 3: I think that you or a good gas lighter. I feel like you're good at it. I could just a gas light. I feel like you gas like well, I don't like.
Speaker 1: Words like that's anything negative. I can't believe you with I think when people throw those words out, I think it's because they're trying to send them. So I send them back because I think it's a lie.
Speaker 7: Hey, maybe you didn't order it, Maybe you didn't order her to Hey listen, So when's the last time you've been in like a healthy situation.
Speaker 1: I think this is a healthy situation. I think before this, I was in a healthy situation. And I think the woman just was a liar. And it's like, yeah, I liked women before this, but they were like secret whorees or you don't realize the label is.
Speaker 2: A strong word.
Speaker 1: Why why horror Becuz it's like if you do something horrish, I can't unsee that. Can you explain, well, what this woman did? A period? Just me? I know, that I don't look like I have feelings or I don't feel them. But here's the thing. I do. I feel so much so that if you do something wrong, I can't unfeel it. Even if I tell myself that it didn't happen, I still felt it. So there's no way that I cannot feel it. So now I don't respect you, and I can't be with you if I don't respect you, because it's not gonna work.
Speaker 2: I need an example, because you're saying.
Speaker 1: I like this woman a lot, and this woman like she disappeared in the middle of a conversation that wasn't really a setup for her to disappear like it was clear that she was doing something she shouldn't have been doing, and then when she reappeared, it was just a bunch of like, I'm doing this, I'm doing this, I'm doing this to push off what she did to make it look like I was the bad guy. Now, how you hm? Because I know her? So women don't realize. When you date them long enough, you learn patterns. So when you, yeah, when you slip up, it's like, oh, you're doing that thing. You told me that previously you was doing things like this, So now you just did this tattern and you just slipped up, but you don't even know because you're thinking that I'm so in love I'm blind, but it's like, baby, I can see. I just got my glasses low. You know when they say I ain't sleep my eyes is closed. But I seen you. So it was like that. So then I had to unfeel how I felt about you, because it's like, I'm not going to let you play me. That's crazy. So you so you thought that she was doing what she was and then later it came out she was doing exactly I felt it. I feel like, if you feel something, it's beyond you thinking that. If you feel something, say something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I also want to let y'all know who are just like, I got an intuition. No, it's hennessy. You're drinking hennessy. That is not the same. It's into it. Because sometimes people just be getting lit and being like, oh, that person is doing and it's like, no, you're just.
Speaker 1: But you're working yourself up, That's what I'm saying. You're not feeling that, you're thinking that when they do that, the liquor is making you think that, right, you didn't feel it. I felt it. Okay, So that's why that woman case closed. That woman got dropped. But now I do like this woman. I do every time I see her. I make sure she got fresh flowers. She like flowers, you know a woman likes I like. I really go pick out good flowers.
Speaker 2: Flowers and what else?
Speaker 1: What else do I do? What have I done? We've gone to the movies, We've gone to dinner. She travels a lot, so we actually haven't seen each other in a while. But we're about to. Now where you are going when I see her? Yeah, it's only for a short period, so we're going to the movies and maybe dinner. Then I got a flyer, okay, and then when I come back, she's gonna come to show. She actually, you know, I know I like this lady. She was in public at a show and we was whole hands. I don't hold that wild has fallen. That's right. Every pimp must fall one day holding holding hands. Ain't know what's good about this. When it's come out, it'll be two shows. We on the something we are.
Speaker 4: I don't really like holding hands, you know, I link arms, Okay, I.
Speaker 1: Think see when you mean, I think you're gonna you're gonna when he make you fall, whose hand? I want to hold it? That's what it is that I think that's what it is.
Speaker 4: I think seen he's gonna have the same reaction if she sees me holding somebody holding no.
Speaker 1: I want this woman the wall. She's got it. But she's a Libra. I feel like it's in her. She just gotta really trust it. I don't think these guys are making her feel safe with letting them lead that much. Preach doctor umark.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, nice, I love it. You're really standing on it. Whatever soapbox you want to know, it's lifted.
Speaker 1: I think black women are the best, and people just don't know how to deal with them, so they just go elsewhere, and then when they do meet them, they fail, they fall short. And I don't even think Marie is making it hard for these guys. I don't think I am either. I don't think she is. I don't think I'm making it hard for them. I think she's just not making it easy and they used to easy.
Speaker 2: Thank you Paris for seeing Marie.
Speaker 1: You do one on one? Do you know her? Do you women? Readings? Okay? Marie?
Speaker 3: So okay, hold on because this week I want to talk about the.
Speaker 1: Gay Okay, I feel like you say it.
Speaker 3: A lot online about gay. Ill, what's the problem. Like you're flourishing right now.
Speaker 1: I am, But I feel like it's just overcrowded. It wasn't gay wasn't always this overcrowded. I feel like like women, no judgment, but a little bit. Women with five kids should not be able to be lesbians. I think they should get their application blocked. There's too many to come and be a lesbian. No why you could be bisexual, but I don't think you should be able to be a lesbian. Five kids.
Speaker 4: Now, how many women that are calling themselves lesbians have five kids.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of women with kids. You'd be surprised.
Speaker 2: Too many apps you're on, you got to shut down.
Speaker 1: It's on TikTok. You can just go on TikTok right now. And there's so many of them. It's your algo friend.
Speaker 3: Are the ones that's in your because I don't know these people, I've never seen it because.
Speaker 1: You be in relationships. That's I'm telling you. I'm outside. I got to experience this close the door. That's what I'm saying to them. You need to.
Speaker 2: Be in the streets because you gotta stay in the house.
Speaker 1: I think once I get in a relationship, then I won't care about it. I think I only care because I'm out here. I didn't know this was going on because I was in a relationship.
Speaker 3: Or do you think that you date a lot? When have you had a break? No dating them? Talking to women?
Speaker 1: Nothing a lot? When Sidney, you will be a surprised how much I don't date. And I don't know. We're asking the top of the year, I went on a self journey for two months. I didn't talk to a woman at all. So January and February was the February and March I didn't talk to any woman.
Speaker 2: Would you do with your time?
Speaker 1: I was reading books, I was going to church more, I was praying I would walker, I was working out. I really had to get my mind clear. And then I.
Speaker 2: Started again your top toxic self.
Speaker 1: No, so I can stay bar because I think I was just doing too much and I just had to sit down. I took it too far and I caught myself being too toxic, and I said, you gotta take a break. Yeah, I fake cried, and I said, this is we've gone too far.
Speaker 2: Cried, you peel the glasses off and you put your hands in the snow.
Speaker 1: It was the top of the morning. I look this woman in her eye and the water came.
Speaker 2: Really you sure you didn't just come because sometimes you come?
Speaker 1: It was no, it was tears when I never came. That's having me sex? What tap is? Where were you at that? Yeah? Oh, Mauri, I think we broke it out, Marie, we broke and wen't problem we have sex? You always like that from the record? Strike that from the record. I didn't need to know that, Mecca.
Speaker 5: Elmo Paris.
Speaker 1: Did you hear it? Almost? No? I don't know about sex. Is that I want to know I never had that.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying y'all broken.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, I like, you know, I would like to see you soft.
Speaker 1: I'm really solved when I like a woman was in it.
Speaker 2: I don't like the way you said that, because like.
Speaker 1: Because you're looking at me over the glens to I would like to.
Speaker 4: See you Literally was like, I would like to see you soft, And I was like, that's a weird thing to say.
Speaker 1: I want to see you soft looking stay hard, so make it soft? No?
Speaker 3: I mean you how many relationships have you been in was a girl?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Publicly yes, one, just one, just one. That's what I'm trying to tell you. That's why you think you haven't seen me solved. You haven't seen it with one woman.
Speaker 2: Well, I met the woman that you were you were publicly.
Speaker 1: I think I was pretty solved during those times.
Speaker 3: You were you were and then you were like never again. I honestly think everybody needs to stop posting whoever they're with.
Speaker 2: That's that's done.
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm never I won't post the next girl.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter what gender you are. You they're all embarrassing. So it doesn't matter woman. Man, they you can get embarrassed. So I think moving forward, I will. I haven't posted somebody, and you know, I don't think I'm gonna do that because it's it's nobody's business. People know I'm in a relationship, but it's like, I don't need to be posting that stuff because who is it for? The people who I'm with know that I'm with this person. I agree, some random person that listens to the podcast shouldn't be able to spot my girl out at a fucking costa.
Speaker 1: That's weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, sure, looked.
Speaker 1: For failure.
Speaker 2: Was making her cry thy.
Speaker 1: Hilarious.
Speaker 3: What can you what can you do better to help the community, because you have to be the example that you want to see.
Speaker 1: I think when I settle down, then I'll be an example. No, no, no, no, I'm saying no, no, yeah right now. The work can I do to help the community get better? Yes, I think I do my part. I think I make gay people feel like they can just be free and be who they are with no judgment. I think I do too many of these real gays, not not the friends. When I talk to gay people about this, they agree. They agree that it's too many gay people. It's this new gay is just too different.
Speaker 4: It is there is a new breed, a new breed of gays, like she doesn't I agree.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: I'm listening to my very straight friends.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's a I feel like it's a lot of women, specifically, I can't speak for the men.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's a lot of women who.
Speaker 4: Have just like hit a wall because they've dated men their whole lives, or they married men or whatever whatever, and they just hit a place where they're like, actually, I don't want to do this anymore, and they see I don't know women loving on other women or women taking their time to like ask you how you're doing and bring you flat, like you know what I'm saying. And I think Sydney and I feel like you even know some of these people. We're not gonna name no names, but like I feel like, now more than ever.
Speaker 1: It's the gayest.
Speaker 2: This is the gayest.
Speaker 1: Time it's ever been. God bless.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying that there is a new I mean, all the kids is gay, all jealousy is gay. But millennials and maybe some ex I don't know, I'll hang out with them, you know, they go to bed when I come outside. I feel like millennials now more than ever, is like trying to explore their sexual and I understand as a full time lesbian looking at people like this, like but.
Speaker 1: You not really.
Speaker 2: I used to say that I used to be on I used to be on the pairs tip like.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're not really like being But then it's like I actually had to, you know, jude yourself off and try again. And then I and I even was vocal about this, you know voyage that I took down to the to the bedrock of the bedrock, that's.
Speaker 2: What I call it. And you know, I got a lot of backlash.
Speaker 3: They were pretty mean in the in the d m s and just and in public, like you think it's funny, it's not funny, and it's like, but.
Speaker 1: This is this is funny. She slipped up that, yeah, that they were judging.
Speaker 3: This is why they don't respect lesbians and they don't believe us. And I was like, hey, my situation does not present all of them, and any man that thinks that my representation is everybody.
Speaker 2: Then he didn't believe it.
Speaker 3: No matter what my words or my action is not dictating the whole group of lesbian You know, he's an idiot.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and they always are. They always are.
Speaker 3: This woman wrote to me so many you're not a lesbian, You're not a lesbid. I would have blocked your not a lesbian? How dare you? You're a dick sucking piece of ship.
Speaker 1: And you don't want me to kick him out the group before they even slip up, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: These are you know, these are the They got a van.
Speaker 1: Full of kids and I was supposed to date this lady all you did was slip on one time and you're a dick. It was more than one.
Speaker 3: But yeah, on your side, right right, No you you don't speak your truth, sister.
Speaker 1: You're right.
Speaker 4: Kids not you pulling up in a to the date with Paris is Kate Kate plus eight is like now now I'm the LGBT.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not doing it. It's the studs that's taking care of them. That's the problem. The studs take care of them and then they leave them, and they leave them in the world for somebody else to come. And they think they're gonna follow up with the stud and it's like nobody else is doing that. You gotta go back to that lady, to the lady that dad. Where's the dad? Dad is gone? And so am I? Me and the dad same guy.
Speaker 5: I'm not the dad that stepped up or the dad neither one.
Speaker 3: Now, there was this crazy phenomenon. I think, like I don't know, maybe six months ago about bisexual studs.
Speaker 2: Do you think that's the thing.
Speaker 1: That is a real thing? See, when it comes down to that, I feel like they just chose a label, but they really shouldn't have chose it because they just want to be bisexual, but they're just the stud. So they just putting the bisexual in front of it because they're doing what they want. I don't know. I think if I was a stud, I wouldn't by social but I don't know.
Speaker 3: So there's a there's there's a stud and they say they sneak dicken, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Sneak dickens sneak.
Speaker 5: There's your algo, yes, your algorithm.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're the kids, because that's not on mine.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, I'm never saying.
Speaker 7: What is it?
Speaker 3: Just they're going out on the low and they're hooking up with with men with the briefs on. Yes, and they're wearing the it's because they both have do rags on and ye they.
Speaker 1: Put up like what's up my boy?
Speaker 3: They that before they do it, let's get it in. Yeah, they're playing little Uzzi the whole time.
Speaker 1: Whoa, this is what you want? This is what you want.
Speaker 5: Sliding to the side is crazy.
Speaker 3: I can't even visually think about it, but yeah, you can see it.
Speaker 1: But that's the thing.
Speaker 3: It's like, I think we should also kind of move away from labels too, because like, once you do it, then that's what you are.
Speaker 1: And people don't leave room for growth.
Speaker 3: Or maybe oh, you know, I had a revelation, or oh let me, let me, let me see. Maybe if you've been doing something for ten years, I think you should go back and go out and see. Am I really dedicated? Or maybe I'm just content and I just content.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm just used to Okay, Yeah.
Speaker 1: See that's why I think I just want to stay at tomboy, Okay, because I don't want to fall in none of the because then you can't come out of it. You can't stood tell me that because she was a stud, she couldn't be sasy sassy. Yeah, what do you like? But you're still a girl, she said she couldn't be a sassy studstead Yeah, what.
Speaker 4: What qualities or characteristics do you have to have in order to be considered You're not a study.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I feel like studs take care of women. I'm not doing that. We're going half and half. I'm gonna do my part and you're gonna also do yours. We're partners. I'm not taking care of I need to know.
Speaker 5: Okay, for the listeners for Pride, please tell us what a study is.
Speaker 1: I should have put us up then I'm not a stub, but because like the studs are, you're basically agreeing to be the main version of all the time across the board.
Speaker 2: So, Sidney, what do you think a study is?
Speaker 3: I think it's a it's a it's usually a black woman or a POC.
Speaker 1: That oh stud White women can be studs.
Speaker 2: No, but.
Speaker 3: They've also gentrified stud I do not believe the beige brigade can be studs.
Speaker 2: That's not is but yes, yep.
Speaker 3: But I don't want to say that studs want to be a man, because that would fall under the lines of France. I think studs have masculine presenting, like looks and maybe mannerisms, maybe have a heteronormative idea of like, well, I'm the man, you're the one, like I'm gonna like you said, take care, you're my woman, I'm the stud men, I'm the studman, I'm the.
Speaker 1: It's just all these all these terms is wild.
Speaker 3: There's too many for me. But you don't you don't you want to go fifty to fifty.
Speaker 1: Lipstick. I get my nails and I did all of this before I was gay. So I feel like the stud. I can't be a stud. I'm masculine, but I'm not a stud. I think it's the difference.
Speaker 2: So you don't want you don't want to take care.
Speaker 1: I'm going to take care of her, but she also got to help. If you want to retire for life and purr, step up and be your boyfriend. But I'm not a boyfriend. No, And I think a stud sometimes is a boyfriend. They don't want to be a man, but they're a boyfriend friend. Yes, you get it. We look at that. I'll be pride.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're putting it together, each one, teach one here in the in the States, Paris.
Speaker 4: Is there anything that you feel like we need anything else you think that we need to know about being a lesbian? That is mess that you think we need to touch on, And it's okay.
Speaker 3: Also, it's okay if you're not attracted to women. You know, it's okay if you're not, it's okay to not be a lesbian you mean attracted to women.
Speaker 1: You know. I'm not talking about you.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, like, you know, sometimes people will be like, ooh, why don't Marie this.
Speaker 1: I'm like, because she doesn't want to. She wanted to. She would like let people be who they want to be.
Speaker 4: Oh, listen, I'll post things post like i'llfit picks or whatever, and people be like, you sure you're not gay?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yes, and as her bestie, yes, positively without a doubt.
Speaker 1: I'm sure, and that's good. I don't. I don't. I don't think. No, there's nobody. If you're gay, you'll know, you'll fulller. Do I have anything else for the gays? I don't. I don't. For the lesbian's name, I don't know. Do what you want, sure, be happy, there you go. I want people to be happy. I just do.
Speaker 3: And I think people get so caught up in what other people think and what other people are doing. That's what's messing updating and sexuality.
Speaker 1: I just feel like because they overpopulated, and that's why it's taking people so long to find their person. That's the only reason I have a problem with it, because I feel like people getting in the way of people finding they real gay so made.
Speaker 3: But also you gotta also, you gotta play many games to get to the championship.
Speaker 1: Honey, that's true. But you know it's a whole thing on TikTok where studs saying that they tie to dating straight women because they dating straight women, and then the women are going back to the men. They're not really gay. I've heard how's that? So they're intercept and that stuff could have found the lady or her dreams. But she found this straight woman who left her, got some money for the kids, went back to the day, and now why shene the kids? Stud of hurt. Now she gotta be a dog.
Speaker 2: This sounds like Maury, This feels like all Mary.
Speaker 4: But I also will say I feel like there are some studs who relish in the challenge of being with a straight woman.
Speaker 1: They they it's like they're trying.
Speaker 4: To turn I'm not saying all of them, but there are some trying to coming at them with a van full of kids, and you're like, well, clearly this lady is not gay, but she's here now and I can change her right, And it's.
Speaker 1: Like, why would you do that? That's some sense I don't know. Be happy, everybody, Just be happy. Do what you love, do what feels good, do who you love, do who you love, explore until you fine, don't put all your eggs in one basket. Just date, and so you find a person you truly like, Hello, well, Paris, let we got some messages for you.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna read them and like I'll read up. We'll read a couple and you tell us if it's messy.
Speaker 1: Or just living cool.
Speaker 4: So basically told me her bestie used to scam dudes by telling them she was pregnant and needed abortion money. She did this until a guy told her he was or thought he was infertile and that this child could be his miracle baby. I don't can't read what this is. Is that messy or just living?
Speaker 1: I think that's I think it's just living. Sometimes sometimes you gotta give back on these men. I think it's just living. She needed the money, she needed, No all the time she had to get back. I think she was just living. You got to get these men how you can. It's not always easy. So she's like, look, I'm pregnant, and who wants a baby? None of them, So it's like, here go the money. Think like it was she was living. Depending on how old she was, it could have been mess I think she was. Yes.
Speaker 3: I think the age does matter because I pulled a stunt like that when I was, you know, in college.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And you know, it's a young girls game.
Speaker 3: I've said it before, I've said it out loud and people gashed like, oh my god, I can't believe you did that. You know, like told one of them, told both of them. One of them gave me half the money. I got an iPod nano after and then gave it to the other guy. That was like, I'm not giving you anything. It was just it was embarrassing. But uh, so you say, that's just living?
Speaker 2: Okay? Is it mess or just living?
Speaker 3: My girlfriend mentioned that in quotation this summer could be the summer week all hang out together, referring to her ex who she shares two dogs, a house, in a car with. I'll be down, but I don't like her as a person. Mess or just living?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Say the second so.
Speaker 3: The person is saying, my girlfriend, it's like, I think this is something we could all hang out together, meaning the girlfriend that she has also has an ex. They that they share, uh, two dogs, a house and at a little fellowship.
Speaker 1: Oka.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, but she's like, I would do that, but I don't like the girlfriend's personality the ex personality.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's mess. That's that's too many, that's mess. Don't have the X around the note. That's mess already. But as lesbians, you know we yeah, and I don't like that because you don't know who's on the cycle and then it could just go wrong. That's just too many women's emotions. Yeah, that could go bad. That could go bad. Three women and one is an ex. That's that's mess. I'm not gonna agree with that at all. Give you X far away from the note. That's what I believe. I thought.
Speaker 3: The great thing about being you know, gay or in a lesbian is that we don't subscribe to heteronormative ideas. And just because somebody is an ex, that doesn't mean that they're you know, excommunicated from you completely.
Speaker 1: That's my gay. I'm ex communicat at you completely. We're not friends, girl, I didn't know you before we dated. Bye, Okay? Is it messer? Just living?
Speaker 4: If I choose to remain sexless because of how gross the dating pool is ps, I'm forty.
Speaker 2: Never married, no kids.
Speaker 1: Is this justified?
Speaker 5: Or am I missing out on some reckless fund.
Speaker 1: You're definitely probably missling out on reckless fun. But I feel like it is a lot of piss and the dating pool, so you could be saving yourself some stress.
Speaker 4: I agree, But also like saying that you're forty and you don't have no kids and you've never been married. I just I feel like you got so much more life left to live. This is how you're trying to live it. Yeah, take a little break, take a little breather. Maybe did you dip your toe in a different dating pool? Yeah, like the girls with the.
Speaker 1: Kids? That's I have a seat at the table. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I definitely live a little.
Speaker 4: I think it's mess to say you're done, but you know it's living to take some time.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you have another one that you want to share before we get out of here?
Speaker 1: Yes? Is it mess?
Speaker 2: Are just living?
Speaker 3: He let me put her finger in his But I don't know if I could come back from this.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say mess. I don't know what I'm gonna say, mess, Just mess?
Speaker 5: Why because you got them long ass?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 2: Yeah that would have worked for you. That's never happened.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't do it. I'm leaving. Why is it mess? She can't come back from it because she can't unseee that.
Speaker 2: He asked her to do it.
Speaker 3: She said she didn't say anything because she's just like he let me so I think they were probably in the motion or whatever she wanted to chest and she just like probably put a little bit in there and then kept going.
Speaker 2: He's like, all right, he didn't.
Speaker 1: Stop her, and she was like, I can't what that's what you're leting me do?
Speaker 4: No, she went, She washed her hands as soon as she got She left there and texted the.
Speaker 5: Group chat like, let me tell you what he made me do.
Speaker 1: The finger emos you. They was like, what, there's a finger on the poop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you're stopping you being having that kind of reaction is what's stopping men from behind?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what they actually like and what they want.
Speaker 4: They say, that's where the mal g spot is is in the butt. So if you're listening to this for Pride this month, make sure you put your finger and yeah for pride, and then who knows, maybe he'll cry after he comes.
Speaker 1: Yo. Spoken from a true straight woman.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she don't understand it's but also it's like hopefully it's after a shower. Don't I want to ask her was it after a shower? Because if if you just went into a man's butt, just straight man, just oh I don't Oh, we just trying this out.
Speaker 1: No, prep uh. I think she come back from her I would if I was saying, I'd be.
Speaker 2: Like, you just put your finger in.
Speaker 1: But that's a good way. I would. I would. She already had questions and she probably was like, I'm gonna try today, And when he let it happen, she probably was like, hell, no, I'm out. I need to know how deep send us a picture of your finger. Did you go in or did you just tap it? Anybody home? Knock knock, knocking on the devil dude.
Speaker 3: Okay, this has been a factabulous toxic positive episode.
Speaker 1: Very we learned. I learned what healthy means. And I apologize if I offended anyone.
Speaker 3: I didn't know you did lies parents.
Speaker 2: Tell everybody what you got coming up and where they can find you.
Speaker 1: I'll be in New York. You want the show City Jones twentyeth, Chicago, Jones twenty sixth, Atlanta, Jones twenty seventh, uh DC this weekend, So what is that? June sixth through eighth, and then Fort Worth, Texas in.
Speaker 5: July, and then where in the house in November?
Speaker 1: November Me and my little it down and what's your Instagram? At Paris? P A R. I. S. S. A s h A Y. Yes, I love it.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 4: I sure my favorite toxic, not toxic, toxic. You're my favorite fun toxic.
Speaker 1: That's right, And that's what I do it for.
Speaker 2: I saw all of Marie's teeth this episode.
Speaker 4: She's like hilarious talking to Paris.
Speaker 3: We do that.
Speaker 1: That's that's all. We're cousins on our dad's side.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I see it. Paris famously Jamaican, Jamaica. And hey, guys, can.
Speaker 1: You please keep leaving reviews? They're so good, even the bad ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, review us, review us, review us.
Speaker 1: Leave stars and.
Speaker 2: Reviews, send if you want them. And oh yeah, and send us your.
Speaker 4: Message all right anyway, Happy pride, Happy pride.
Speaker 1: Go do something gay today? Yeah, gay today? When tomorrow? And the Whole momth.
Speaker 4: Mess with Sydney Washington and Marie Foston is a production by Will Ferrell's Big Money Players and iHeartRadio Podcasts. Created and hosted by Sidney Washington and Marie Foston. Executive produced by Olivia Aguilar and Hans Sonny, super produced by Becca Ramos, edited a mixed by Brian Jeffries.
Speaker 5: If you would like your messages read on air, please email us at mess thepodcast at gmail dot com, or call for your messages to be played at seven six three two eight zero six five eight eight