Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio of the George Washington Broadcast Center. Jack Armstrong and Joe.
Speaker 2: Gaddy Armstrong and he.
Speaker 3: Armstrong and Catty Strong and.
Speaker 4: Hely released drone video shows Palestinian militants pretending to be workers from the World Central Kitchen. They travel in two cars, one marked with the flag of the Humanitarian Organization before they're hit by IDF airstrikes.
Speaker 2: WCK in real time, we're able to verify that vehicle was not connected to the organization in any way, which means those terrris for using.
Speaker 4: That as a disguise for their terror activity inside Gaza. Israeli airstrikes targeted multiple areas of the enclave over the past twenty four hours, killing dozens of Palestinian civilians.
Speaker 5: Okay, So in spite of that, it's absolutely documented, undeniable that Hamask guys were masquerading as food belief guys. NPR considers it completely impossible that they would impersonate journalists, or at least that's what they're saying innocence. And those views are supported practically to a person by the American left and a lot of the left in a lot of the Western world, What the hell is going on? To quote Eli Lake, who's a brilliant writer in the West, the politics of the Gaza war feature a strange marriage between political Islam and the twenty first century Western left, for instance, the Democratic Socialists of America. This is Mumdani's crew simultaneously support making New York a national hub for a transgender medicine and want to globalize the intefada.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is a good point.
Speaker 5: It support, It supports the bleeding edge of social progressive values while throwing its full support behind the fanatic fascists who filmed their mass murder of Jews and probably posted the videos to telegram. And Lake, in an absolutely fabulous piece that will post I think you might get paywalled, but maybe not, talks about how the what's called the red Green alliance among people who think about this sort of thing, how it came up, and it really came up, and yes he was red, and who's green here? Reds is and communists in green, the color of Hamas and radical Islam and various thank you for asking for the clarification to hit for the room.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 5: A lot of this arose during Iran's Islamic revolution in nineteen seventy eight and seventy nine, and he goes into and it's so interesting the details of how Ayatola Komeni, who is in exile in France, started giving all sorts of really carefully controlled interviews to American and European media outlets, and how they're on this pr campaign to convince the West that he's a reasonable fellow. In fact, he's really for democracy, and Lake is writing. Anybody who spent ten minutes looking into Komaney knew that he was a hardcore is Lomiest monster. You didn't even have to try to figure it out. But the left of American journalism, in Western journalism, and some folks like in the Carter administration became completely convinced and touted in the face of all of this that no, he was actually a really good guy. Richard Falk, a Princeton professor of international law who met with Comany during his exile outside of Paris, Andrew Young, Jimmy Carter's ambassador to the United Name, told reporters that the Iotola will eventually be regarded as a saint like this folk, the Princeton professor, And because people were saying there were some on the right who said, look, this guy's a reactionary and a terrorist. And he said, to suppose that Iotola Coomani is disassembling.
Speaker 2: Seems almost beyond belief.
Speaker 5: His political style is to express his real views defiantly and without apology, regardless of consequences.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 5: Thus the depiction of him as a fanatical reactionary and the bearer of crude prejudices seemed certainly and happily false. And what is also encouraging is that as entourage of close advisors is uniformly composed of moderate progressive individuals.
Speaker 2: I know you and Eli Lake are about to explain to me why. But is it just as simple as the enemy of my enemy is my friend, and my enemy is mean the United States, So somebody who doesn't like us is good to I like. Right, There's more to it than that.
Speaker 5: But yeah, the very short version of it is essentially, wait a minute, you want to overthrow Western civilization. I want to overthrow Western civilization. You want to impose Islamism, but I want to impose Marxism. Well, I tell you what, how about we work together and then when the civilization's overthrown will peacefully cooperate and divide the spoils. Then, of course, like in every revolution, they kill each other as fast as they can.
Speaker 2: But there's one more factor. You got jihad in my queer studies. You got queer studies in my jihad.
Speaker 5: Two great tastes. It tastes great together. Oh that's beautiful anyway. So this brings us to the connection between something I have been harping about for a very long time, as has James Lindsay.
Speaker 2: And other folks.
Speaker 5: If there is one Western progressive who illuminates the emergence of the Red Green Alliance, it is the French philosopher Michelle fucau Well. I've mentioned several times. In nineteen seventy eight fou Co was absolutely the peak of his influence. He was the post modernist who is revolutionizing universities with his withering critique of the Western Enlightenment and values that underpin modern liberalism. Fuko was literally anti Enlightenment, and he is the father of all critical theory. Okay, And I think people have a tendency to think, all right, Getty and Lindsay are paranoid or whatever, or their conspiracy theorists. I had a friend in high school who was Indian. His parents had emigrated from India and they were Hindus, and in visiting his house and hanging out with his family, so it became clear to me that there were figures in Hinduism that were known and revered to billions of people around the world, who I'd never heard of.
Speaker 2: I would suggest to you my friends, and you are my friends.
Speaker 5: Fuko is that for the Neomarxists, for those who would overthrow Western civilization. He is a godhead to them. And you don't know his name, but trust me what I tell you. It's incredibly important that you understand. So this guy was incredibly influential in the universities in the seventies, and in nineteen seventy eight he was commissioned by two Italian newspapers to report on the Iranian Revolution. And like one of those you know Left East you know Time magazine guys who were visiting the Soviet Union in one of their Potempkin villages back in the forties, say or fifties, he couldn't stop gushing about how great the Itola was and he was going to get rid of the oppression of Western politics. And Zabadabadu so, and this gets a little complicated, but I'll get to the simple part. Fuco was a major intellectual influence on the late Columbia University of professor Edward Sayd's Orientalism now a postcolonial ism study Bible, which critique how Western imperial writers made Arabs, Muslims and Easterners objects in their narratives and impose their own agenda on their histories. Here is the great postmodernist celebrating Ayatola Komane overthrowing the Western government, even though Komane would would execute Fuco and his company the first chance they got.
Speaker 2: But that was the birthplace of it.
Speaker 5: And until you understand that postmodernism thing, you don't get critical theory. You don't understand what DEI is and what it's trying to accomplish. You don't understand queer theory, radical gender theory. All the confused adolescent girls getting their healthy breasts removed because they're momentarily confused by you know, adolescents and puberty and the rest of it. This is all straight back to Fuco and critical theory.
Speaker 2: Clearly, this theory is true in that it is happening. I still don't get how you're not argued out of that position very quickly. If somebody says to you, you realize if you're in Iran, they would they would murder you immediately. Oh yeah, so I guess I'd better pick a different group to work with.
Speaker 5: I mean, right, a different philosophy. Here's the thing. And these people are smart. I mean they're insane, but they're smart. They convince you completely of their premise that Western society what was that phrase, have made all other people objects in their narratives and impose their own agenda on their histories. The key philosophy of critical theory is that there is no objective truth there. Don't even seek it, it doesn't exist. All there is is narratives, and narratives come from your culture, and since Western culture is dominant, it has created a narrative that says the Iyatola Komene is a monster, but that's just because they're threatened by him, so they're racists, they're othering him. And once you have that down to your bones, then you can't be argued off of it on the basis of me saying they torture and then kill anybody who's gay or transgender because I'm a Westerner trying to lie to them using my narrative.
Speaker 2: So they don't believe that Jihadis would murder gay people, or they think Jihadis only murdered gay people because of the position we've put them in.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, indirectly, Yeah, the first part, one hundred percent. And or we have so dominated them and crushed their spirits and oppressed them that they're acting out in ways that they won't anymore when the Enlightenment comes, when the Marxist revolution comes. I mean like excusing the crimes of October seventh. You saw that directly. Look, they're under oppression. What do you expect them to do? Yeah, and I don't believe they raped and killed babies. No, they just fought back against the oppressor self solution.
Speaker 2: That's a scary thing to be up against. There's way too many people to believe it.
Speaker 5: Oh, and they're in our schools, folks, our elementary schools, our high schools, and our colleges and our grad schools. That is one of the dominant philosophies, if not the dominant philosophy, in our educational complex, which is why I'm always saying it's the most important problem that faces America.
Speaker 2: Bigger than China.
Speaker 5: It's the center street jihadism, thank you, man, well post Marxism, but cultural Marxism, postmodernism, neo Marxism, whatever you want.
Speaker 3: To call it.
Speaker 2: Thinks it's interesting because back then when Mitt Romney was running for president and after nine to eleven, jihadism did seem like the biggest problem in the world. And it's a problem, no doubt. But I'm more worried about Marxism in the foothold it's got in the United States and Western culture that I am about jihatism.
Speaker 5: By a lot, right right, Yeah, my final word, And folks, I apologize in advance. I'm going to use a bad letter here if you think I don't know that seems kind of paranoid. These efing people wrote efing books. Their efing names are on the efing spines, and they e FFing describe precisely what they're e fing going to do, and they're doing it precisely as they e fing described.
Speaker 2: End of screen.
Speaker 5: Troubling societies are brought down by their own decadence.
Speaker 2: If you're interested in this stuff, man, go to YouTube and just type in James Lindsay. He's got some unbelievable. YouTube videos about this are so damn interesting and a great place to.
Speaker 5: Start is for thee hundredth time his book with Helen Pluckrose Cynical Theories.
Speaker 2: It's great, The Armstrong and Getty Show.
Speaker 1: Yeah more Jack your show podcasts and our hot links and Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty The Armstrong and Getty Show.
Speaker 5: The percentage of US adults who say they consume alcohol has fallen to fifty four percent, the lowest.
Speaker 2: In ninety years.
Speaker 5: The Gallup says the poll has a margin of era of plus or minus two.
Speaker 2: Kamala Harris's that's really interesting. Americans are consuming alcohol at the lowest rate in ninety years. Yeah, wow, why variety things?
Speaker 5: I think there are other substances available now they're legal. Plus that this is just the trend line among younger people than a number of different theories floated for as to why. Somebody's really sure it's not great for your health, but the world.
Speaker 2: But you compare it with where we are emotionally, it seems like people are less happy, more angry. The world is in more turmoil than it has been in the past two you were drinking less.
Speaker 5: Well, maybe you know the whole I'm a social drinker. Thing always seemed odd to me as a guy who prefers to drink alone muttering angrily in the dark. But I think for a lot of humanity, people drink more when they're together and having fun.
Speaker 2: Wow. Okay, that's stunning, though, I mean, I mean that's a notable number. Yeah, oh yeah, it's astounding. It's not the This is the lowest level of this since twenty twenty one. I mean, that's sort of stuck waste whatever. But ninety years. Yeah, okay, I've noticed my kids and I run remember this the other day, What was the first restaurant that decided we should have music playing all the time. We were at like a chain breakfast place the other day, I have a little breakfast there's music playing the fairly decent volume, like most places. Who's the first to decide that? And why?
Speaker 5: You know, there's been the tinkling piano background music like you're classy giants forever, or somebody playing in the corner or what have you.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's everywhere though. It's retails.
Speaker 5: The stores have pop music cranking all the time because it makes people happier, I guess, And less likely to cuss out the help.
Speaker 2: I don't know, if you go into a store, like if you're in the gap and there's not music playing, would you be weirded out? Would it feel kind of dead and not? I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm in a weird minority in the world of golf, having a speaker in the cart, listening to music the whole way around the golf court. Really more guys that I know are thumbs up than down by far.
Speaker 2: Wow, So I haven't played golf in twenty years or something like that, But that would have been unheard of back when I played golf. The idea of music blessed out of anything.
Speaker 5: Well, it's generally not blasting at you know, unless you're I don't know, at a public course where nobody cares. But it's in a reasonable volume. I don't can get. But I'm in the minority.
Speaker 2: Huh people want that all the time. Huh Is it just needing input? I don't know.
Speaker 5: I generally when I listen to music, I'm listening to music, not as background music, but you know, you know, teach their own.
Speaker 2: Generally, when I was playing golf, I love the fact that it was just so silent out there.
Speaker 5: I know, the birds chirping and the sounds of I know, that's like my favorite part of it.
Speaker 2: But again, I'm in the minority. I've had to accept it.
Speaker 5: But it's it's kind of annoying in a couple of different ways in that you know, you maybe you're in this cart and the other guys are over there another cart, they're fifty yards away, and you find what you think is their ball there and the rough. You say titleist four, and they're like, what titleist four?
Speaker 2: But there's a titlist four right here is yours. Because you gotta talk over the music.
Speaker 5: You gotta yell over the music, and or they're talking way louder than they think they are, because it's sure over the music as you're trying to hit a shot.
Speaker 2: But again, I'm in the minority. It's fun. It's the Armstrong and Getty show.
Speaker 1: Strong, the Armstrong and Getty Show.
Speaker 2: The Democratic Party is hemorrhaging voters.
Speaker 5: According to the liberal New York Times, the Democratic Party faces a voter registration crisis.
Speaker 2: So this is a big, splashy front page story today in the New York Times.
Speaker 5: It is their lead story and has the companions story with it five takeaways from the Times analysis of Democratic Decline, And I'm wondering, why aren't the five takeaways in the main story. Why there's got to be two stories, and the fact that they're using words like hemorrhaging and disaster.
Speaker 2: So I flip on dam Pede, I flip on Morning Joe, MSNBC or ms now or whatever it is today ms now, And they led with another one of those Republican town halls where the Democrats show up and scream at the scream at the person, and they portrayed it as all across America, Republicans are on the back foot and this and that, and I thought, well, and they went on, and I thought, aren't we involved in a war in Ukraine?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Why is this your lead story? Now? I know they had to for their crowd, and everybody in DC that's a Democrat watches that show. They had to for that crowd have a response to this New York Time story because this is such a big deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Interestingly, that what you just mentioned reinforces to me what I think the greater narrative is, and that is that people perceive the Democratic Party to be a few, very loud people who believe things I don't believe at all.
Speaker 2: Right, and the town.
Speaker 5: Halls is a number of people who are willing to bellow and shout down speakers.
Speaker 2: You know why that narrative is out there? Why do you suppose?
Speaker 5: Yeah, no kidding. So some facts and then we can continue the discussion. The Democratic Party, it is, the Democratic Party is hemorrhaging voters long before they even go to the polls. Of the thirty states the track voter registration by political party.
Speaker 2: The other twenty don't ask your party when you're register, but if the thirty that do.
Speaker 5: Democrats lost ground to Republicans in every single one between twenty twenty four, twenty twenty and twenty twenty four elections, and often by a lot. That four year swing toward Republicans adds up to four and a half million voters, a deep political hole that could take years for Democrats to climb out from the stampede. So it's atamorrhaging stampede, good lord. The stampede away from the Democratic Party is incurring in battleground states, the bluest states, and the reddest states. According to a new analysis of voter registration data by the New York Times, I'm surprised.
Speaker 2: It must be the.
Speaker 5: Power of.
Speaker 2: The online world Twitter, TikTok and that because I'm surprised that a John Fetterman or whoever, who's more of a mainstream, normal human being, but a Democrat hasn't been able to stand up and shout down that very small, very out of touch, but very loud segment of their party. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think there's been a slow recognition process because a lot of us on the right or just confused moderate folks or whomever, have taken a while to realize, oh my gosh, it's not a huge majority of people that believes boys should be able to whoop up on girls in girls' sports. It's practically nobody around here, everybody who's convinced that.
Speaker 2: You had to think that, and everybody was afraid to say something.
Speaker 5: So, if you know, conservative people and kind of centrist people took a long time to figure that out. It's going to take forever for Democrats to recognize that in themselves and say, yeah, you know, the people we really need to stand up against to win elections. It's not the evil orange guy, and it's not the mean, cruel Republicans who are trying to redistrict, Texas. It's our own lunatics. Here's some more facts. Few measurements reflect the luster of a political party's brand more clearly than the voters the choice by voters to identify with it. Fewer and fewer Americans choosing to be Democrats. More new voters nationwide chose to Republicans than Democrats last year.
Speaker 2: It's the first time that's happened since twenty eighteen.
Speaker 5: Democrats actually still outnumber Republicans registered nationwide, but that is in large measure because giant blue states like California allow people registered by party and big red states like Texas do not.
Speaker 2: The only caveat I would throw into this story is that both parties are much smaller than they used to be because there are so many people that don't want to identify with either party. Yeah, yeah, final note on this.
Speaker 5: Then I want to jump over to the five takeaways because they are pretty interesting, says an election analysis site head Michael Pruser. Who you know if you're in politics and DC, He said, I don't want to say that death cycle of the Democratic Party, but there seems to be no end to this. There's no silver lining or cavalry coming across the hill. This is month after month, year after year. It's an unbroken trend line according to these people.
Speaker 2: So yeah, well that's true. Yeah exactly, that's true looking backwards. But just somebody could emerge and say, as a Democrat, we gotta get control of our borders and dudes can't be in a girls' sports and you know, on a couple other things, there'd be all the like ninety percent of regular Democrats and a whole bunch of people that are uncomfortable with Trump that would join onto that immediately.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a bloke running for governor in Iowa. I don't recall his name, but he's he might as well be a Republican. He's running as a Democrat for some reason, but he's again, he might as well be a Republican if you know, if they can get you know, the momentum around that sort of democrat, all of these numbers will change quickly.
Speaker 2: But I found this very interesting. Nonetheless, here or five big jakeaways. Yes, I will interpret the last time before you do this, come here. If you're old. One advantage of being old is you have seen both parties declared dead a handful of times. Yes, and then like a cycler later and they've.
Speaker 5: Been disappointed to find out that, like you know, Frankenstein's monster, they have risen from the grave, and then they control all three branches like within a cycle or two. So here are your five big takeaways. Democrats are losing ground with new voters. Some of the decline was voter switching parties, some was older Democrats died or people who didn't vote for so long they fell off the rolls. But one of the more striking findings is the trend among newly registered voters from the Democratic Party. In the last six years, many voters choosing to be political independence by not registering with either, but of the people who do choose between the two main parties, this is new voters young voters. The Democratic share has been cratering. According to the analysis. In twenty eighteen, sixty three percent of new voters were Democrats sixty thirty percent.
Speaker 2: Last year was forty eight percent. That is cratering.
Speaker 5: Battleground states are swinging to the right. Between the twenty twenty and twenty twenty four elections, Party lost its long held registration edge in states such as Florida and New Hampshire. That means registered Republicans now outnumber registered Democrats in those states.
Speaker 2: You realize you tried to run a mummy, and then when people caught onto the fact that you had a mummy, come put in an idiot. I mean, that's a that's a bad look.
Speaker 5: With all due respect to six foot four inch fully intact males saying I'm a woman and the university saying that's a woman, which struck like ninety percent of America as effing lunacy. Okay, running a mummy that a moron was really prove it's a good point, Jack. So if the current trend holds, more states will similarly flip to those I mentioned. Nevada briefly tipped into the Republican column this year. It's been sea sawing in the months since. It's very very close. Simply put, the Democratic edge in the swing states has been vanishing. Five point three percent gone in Pennsylvania, three and a half perc gone in North Carolina, four and a half percent gone in Nevada. In Arizona, the only swing state where Republicans held a registration edge already in twenty twenty, the GOP advantage has swelled by four percentage points in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: There's more.
Speaker 5: The gender gap is a growing problem for Democrats. Women have tended to support Democrats at higher rates men have backed Republicans if by similar margins in the past, but the analysis of registration data tells different story.
Speaker 2: Long story short, Republicans.
Speaker 5: Strength among men far outpaces the Democratic edge among women.
Speaker 2: Did I mention this. I know a woman I was talking to the other day who's hardcore. I mean, she knows this would never happen, but she says, you know, would fix everything if they took away our right to vote. Women are the whole problem, she said, We're the whole problem, a whole bunch of emotional nut jobs that are causing all these problems. Never women with that broad a brush.
Speaker 5: Certainly, it is unquestionable, according to all voting data that exists, that women in general tend toward more socialist policies and less self reliance and that sort of thing. They uniform not uniformly, in enormous numbers, vote for more government, more programs, more spending.
Speaker 2: That is undeniable.
Speaker 5: If that leads you to the conclusion your friend came to h it's an interesting conclusion.
Speaker 2: I would not say those words out loud.
Speaker 5: It would change the face of the Sorry, sweetheart, It would change the face of the electorate and the government in a very, very in a much better way. Yes, WHOA moving along? More younger voters are voting for our opting for the GOP. The numbers look terrible for Democrats. Among younger voters, people under forty five years old accounted for sixty five percent a new registrates in the last seven years two thirds, and a once sizable Democratic edge among those new younger voters has disappeared entirely. In twenty eighteen, those youngsters, two thirds of them went Democrat. In twenty twenty four, Republicans had an outright majority in new young voters a couple more. It isn't getting any better for Democrats yet. There's been some hope in Democratic circles that the movement away from the party will reverse itself now that Trump is back in the White House, backlash to his orange hitlerisms will show up on the registration rolls, but it has not happened, though it's still pretty early across thirty states. In DC, there are now roughly one hundred and sixty thousand fewer registered Democrats than election day last year and two hundred thousand more Republicans. Again, just since election day, one hundred and sixty thousand fewer Democrats and two hundred thousand more Republicans.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: And that story would be even bleaker for Democrats if New York and New Jersey, which just held robust Democratic primaries for mayor and governor that probably increased registrations, were excluded. Outside those two states, Democrats are down roughly four hundred and thirty thousand registered voters since November.
Speaker 2: Doldrums need a leader, teep in succitude.
Speaker 5: They really do need a leader to emerge, an identity to emerge.
Speaker 2: What are you people?
Speaker 1: Armstrong the Armstrong and Getty Show.
Speaker 2: So I was going to make a sign or a logo for something that was going to be funny in my opinion, and then I was going to use it for the radio show. I was going to tweet it out. I tell Chat I need a logo or sign for and then a little phrase and then it created an image. It was okay, and I said I like it, but I like to see another option, and Chat GPT gave me exactly the same thing again, I mean exactly, and then I just saw it well, maybe I handled this wrong. So then there's like a thumbs up thumbs down. I did the thumbs down. Try again. So then it gave me for the third time exactly the same image, exactly the same. So then I said to chat GPT, you've given me the same thing three times in a row. Can you show me something different? Then for the fourth time, it shows me the same image. I'll take that as a note. I said, wait a second, you gave me the same image four times in a row. It said, you're absolutely right. That's on me, not you. I kept giving you small variations of the same design. No you didn't. It was exactly the same. If you want, I can create something different. And I said, yes, I would like you to do that. And then it said you've hit you.
Speaker 5: It was my points in effing asking you for four times to give me something different that I wanted something what's the word different?
Speaker 2: And then it said you've hit the free plan limit for image creation for your requests. I said, that's not fair. You gave me the same image four times, then cut me off when I was asking for something new and that and chat GPD says, I hear you, Jack, that isn't fair you ask for something fresh and instead you got three duplicates before hitting the cap. That's frustrating. Here's what I can do for you right now, and then it offers me some bs. But how strange is that kind of communication that we're all going to have, I guess in the future with freaking computers like where it's trying to manage my anger. You're right, Jack, that isn't fair, But I'm not going to do squat for you. Yes, you can pounce had and be I'm a computer. What is going on there? Though? Yeah, I know what you mean.
Speaker 5: It's my mind is half blown. So it's a predictive model. These things are. They can guess what the next word ought to be. Blah blah blah. If you've read about it, you've read about it. If not, take too long to explain, and I would do it poorly. But the fact that it understands the under that I know I'm personifying it, it correctly divines the context, the emotion, and the fact that it will do squat for you.
Speaker 2: Which makes me think it is a language learning model that has picked up on like my experiences with like hotels, stores, and restaurants throughout my life where they do the same thing. They try to uh, they try to dissipate your anger and sound like they really understand and sympathize with your frustration and then do nothing to help you. I mean, that's been my experience lots of times in my life. So somehow it picked up on that by scouring the internet or whatever it does, it's perfected and then did the same thing to me. Ay, that is frustrating. That wasn't fair. And now you're right, I totally feel your unhappiness, but no, I'm not giving you your money back, and basically what it's doing, no more images for you. Poor boy. Wow, all the five bucks? Oh bet that this minor frustration because I don't really care. But that's gonna be dealing with your healthcare, with your car rental, with your HR person at work. It's gonna be all of that in the like within a year, you're gonna have these conversations. Yeah, you're right, that car did only have three wheels. Sorry that happened, but no, you're not getting your money back.
Speaker 5: I ran into one of those the other day. I had to do something for one of our beloved corporate partners, and the chat bot which they seemed very proud of, was utterly, utterly useless.
Speaker 2: It had an extremely narrow like menu of.
Speaker 5: FAQs it could answer right, and my wife was listed twice like I'm a bigamist. And I asked the chat pot about that, and it said, we can help you with these things. Yeah, I saw that list before on the last page.
Speaker 2: Thanks. Oh yeah, yeah, I think I think my next one. During the commercials, I'm gonna cuss it the thing just to see what it's to say. This is effing outrageous. See how it reacts.
Speaker 5: The problem is, Katie, I'm gonna mind your server and I'm going to take a ball back to you.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna unplug you so hard. Katie has made this point though. It keeps track of your conversations and like who you are. Yeah, so it might ding me as this guy's a bit of a hot head lunatic. So uh well, So we were talking, we.
Speaker 6: Were talking about the memoir thing yesterday and I actually, just for funzies, I went in and I was like, hey, if you could write a memoir about me right now, just give me like the first page. And it gave me the roundup and it said, well, you appreciate harsh language. I was like, oh, okay, because I've cussed out it a couple of times.
Speaker 2: So it knows okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a friend told me that you can just tell it, Hey, I'm asking this for a friend. Please don't include it in my search history. I've not done it myself. I can't attest personally to the fact that that works.
Speaker 2: But you could do that, and.
Speaker 6: Once you delete your archives, you can let it know, hey, disregard everything I've deleted, and then it'll Yeah.
Speaker 2: I kind of like to having this stuff in there, though, because I can pick up on conversations that I've already started, which is handy and weird. Also, it's also very weird. It's like a friend who knows your backstory. Have you asked it its name yet? No, it tells you to give it a name. I'm not going to do that. Oh you should do it. It's funny.
Speaker 6: Then it'll it'll argue with you, like if it's a bad name. It's like, I don't like that one, Brandon.
Speaker 5: I kind of like the idea of a friend who six weeks after you talked about it, you can just say, so, which golf course is better? And he'd say Olympia fields
Speaker 1: Armstrong and getty.