Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This He's Talking Cowboys, springing live from the Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star in Frisco.
Speaker 4: Straight Scot tisis any Painstown.
Speaker 5: And now your hosts Isaiah Standback, Nick Harris, John Mashoda, and Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 3: It's a Friday edition of Talking Cowboys, which means it is a say you with your chest for Riday inside the SWBC Mortgage Studios I at.
Speaker 6: The Star in Frisco.
Speaker 3: We've got Isaiah stand Back, We've got Nick Harris, Chris Beam in the back.
Speaker 6: I'm Kyle Yeoman's. We have to get Josh Rodriguez on the sounder.
Speaker 7: Let's go, Let's go. You just skipped Josh, Yeah, yeah, kind of did it on purpose the podcast.
Speaker 8: I see it. Now.
Speaker 7: I'm the Jimmy garoppolo of the Dallas Cowboys dot Com. Now I'm not very good at this, but I look good. Youth hands on guy.
Speaker 8: You have that hoodie? Nick?
Speaker 7: No, So they were all wearing that on the sideline this past week, and if anybody was watching the game, like every coach and every staffer and I'm looking down. I'm just like, they look like a bunch of Teddy Bears on the sideline. Like it just looked like like it's like Teddy Bears. But it's cozy boy, Yeah, cozy cozy energy a little bit, a little bit. It's crazy because I'll wear a lot of the sideline uh, the sideline merch. I like it this year, like the sideline merch. And then every so often we'll get a security guard that's like, what's up, coach, And I'm like, all right, you should just roll with it and be like, hey, how you doing, sir, Good morning, Teddy Bear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Teddy Bear crew.
Speaker 9: Wow, man, Hey, shout out to all the veterans, Yes, the veterans, Veterans Day, Veterans.
Speaker 7: Day, than allegiance completely, I'm with it.
Speaker 8: But thank you guys for your service. Greatly appreciate it, greatly appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, salute to service.
Speaker 8: All weekend.
Speaker 3: They had the huge presentation out at the National Medal of Honor Museum. They'll continue to salute the service into this matchup against the New York Giants on Sunday afternoon. I mean plenty to talk about in terms of veterans day and and what all that means, and really all those that serve near and far inside our armed forces.
Speaker 7: So salute to the veterans, Salute to the service.
Speaker 8: All the way through.
Speaker 3: But let's get into some news and notes because we have key matchups, we have some predictions to make later in the show, and of course Nick Harris, you've got our news notes.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, So we were able to dive into the locker room yesterday for the first really kind of the first time this week on Wednesday. It was there weren't many people in the law room because they had to walk through later in the day, but we were able to catch up with a couple of players that are struggling. And first off will be Terrence Steele. We've talked about this week, just him allowing twelve pressures versus the Eagles twenty eight total on the season, and he was he wasn't necessarily grilled yesterday, but he was asked, you know, like, what's going on, and specifically on allowing twelve pressures versus the Eagles. He said, learn from mistakes. No one is harder on myself than myself. It's a learning experience. And then someone asked if his knee has been bothered him, bothering him at all this season, and he said a little bit. I definitely had ups and downs, but it's been good overall. I know Terrence Steele comes from a military household actually, and so he's he's when it comes to work ethic and putting in the work and everything like that, Like, you're gonna be hard pressed to find a dude on this team who will put in more work. But whenever you're coming off of a major joint injury like that, it's it's kind of difficult to be able to expedite that process.
Speaker 2: And even though he was able to expedict.
Speaker 7: Getting back on the field, as far as getting used to being back on the field, I think that's just taking a little bit longer. I guess my question for you guys is, you know, Mike McCarthy always talks about it takes about a year for those joint injuries to fully, you know, get used to being on the field and understanding like what your body is under this new format. What's your confidence level in twenty twenty four on Terrence Steele at this moment.
Speaker 9: I have high confidence in Terrence still. I think he's fully capable I think that, you know, I obviously from injuries myself. It just takes some time. Obviously, the mental aspect is hard, the physical is difficult within itself, and he's playing a very difficult position. And you know, I think he's had a bad stretch. There's no excuses for it, just.
Speaker 8: It just is what it is. He's on the field, he's capable.
Speaker 9: He's just a matter of him watching the film, going with again with his coaches, making the corrections and playing better. And I don't I don't think that he's a person that's going to make excuses for himself. Doesn't sound like he was yesterday. He's just sound like he was being real. You know, from time to time, his knee was bothering him. You ask every single person on his roster, they have something that's bothering them.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 9: That's the thing about the NFL. You have to play through these things and you unfortunately you most people have bad stretches, you know, just Summer just highlighted more than others.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I wouldn't even say that this injury is like the kryptonite for the Man of Steel. I think that he had a bad game, and if you look at the other side, I mean bars, but if you look at the other side, I mean Tyron Smith played, you know, his best game of the season and probably the best game that we've seen from him in years. I just think that it's just another instance of where this offensive line is not totally complete. They have not been totally complete in a single game this year. But I think, yeah, coming off the injury, it's probably hard to just get back and fully be Terrence Steele. Again.
Speaker 3: It's really interesting because even Mike McCarthey was asked about it, like coming off of major injuries, and you can ask this to training stabs, to coaching stabs. Guys are sometimes thrown right back into the mix before they need to be. Terrence Steel came back within eight months of his ACL injury. It was unbelievable, his recovery, his rehab, all of that sort. Is he one hundred percent, like you said, probably not because of a multitude of reasons, not just because of the ACL and because of the knee injury. It's because of some of the stuff that he probably picks up along the way here in twenty twenty three. So to have the expectation of him being one hundred percent healthy after that injury after playing all games this year, every snap this year, I think those expectations are maybe a little bit too high. As far as the longevity of Terrence Steele, the one thing that I'm concerned about is, I mean, if he can continue to stay healthy, right, I mean, he has the one major injury, But outside of that, can he remain healthy throughout the entirety of a season.
Speaker 7: We already see it on the opposite side with Tyron.
Speaker 6: Smith and what he can do. I feel like both of those things play a factor into it.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I don't mean I don't think about it any more than I think about anybody else being able to stay healthy. I think Terrence Steel, I think he's healthy, so at least when I say that, he may not be one hundred percent. Yeah, I'm not referring to this health and his capabilities. I'm referring to his technique.
Speaker 6: Do you think his technique has.
Speaker 3: Do you think it's technique has improved more over these last let's say, two years, than what we've seen growth wise from Tyler Smith in one year?
Speaker 7: No, But I will say last year is what earned Terrence Steel that contract before he got hurt. I agree, And there was some really good things there, and he was stacking good days, stacking good reps. Had to run through Like I think it was like a week fourth through eight last year, we were just like, all right, that right side is great. But as far as as far as Tyler Smith, I don't feel like there's an offensive lineman in the league you can point out right now that has taken as many steps as he has from the first time he's touched the field in twenty twenty two week one to now and he's playing on all pro level right now? Do you think his performance is sort of spotlighted by the contracts? Like because I feel like I feel like a lot of people aren't necessarily criticizing the oddish his performance for from the Eagles game as well. I mean like we're kind of overlooking that, Oh no, I did, not you did.
Speaker 2: It's definitely a different highlight.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 8: So there's a spotlight on him, and he's on an island, right He's on the island.
Speaker 9: It's it is what it is. I mean, you're playing to tackle, you're going to be highlighted. I mean every time you know, you miss a block or you get beat. It's like a receiver dropping a ball like all eyes are on you, everybody's watching, and you know exactly its little.
Speaker 7: I don't know if you said it earlier this week, but it's if if you have three bad plays.
Speaker 9: Out of forty forty four passes or whatever it was, Yeah, that's a bad day.
Speaker 8: Yep.
Speaker 9: The margin for error is so slim. It's like a kicker. You know, a kicker can't miss, you know, three field goals, you'll be looking for another job.
Speaker 7: And which just happened. I'm sorry.
Speaker 8: We don't have a kicker that misses field goals. So no, don't please knock on woods. Geez.
Speaker 2: If we don't learned anything last year year, we're not learned anything last year?
Speaker 7: Are uh?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 7: Go ahead, go ahead? No, uh, just that I forgot it. Go ahead, our next news and.
Speaker 2: Note Brandon Cooks.
Speaker 7: That's another one that's been struggling so far this season, seventeen receptions for one hundred and sixty five yards and eight games, averaging just over twenty yards a game. He was asked about his lack of production. He said, I'm just going to keep trusting it. That's just who I am in my mind. It's about getting back to work when it comes, it's going to come, and I really do mean that, I really do. And there was a lot of confidence that was just kind of coming off of Brandon Cooks during that interview, and somebody had asked him towards the end. He was like, you know, if CDs eventually going to be bracketed, he's eventually going to have double coverage and to where they just try to take him out of the game, do you feel like that'll open up opportunities for you?
Speaker 2: And he says if that happens, best believe three will be ready.
Speaker 7: So so yeah, I we've talked talked about yesterday about how there's a really good opportunity here in this game to be able to take those downfield shots with Brandon Cooks. Does he have his best game of the season so far? I know Isaiah's answers yes, because he said yesterday he's going over one hundred.
Speaker 8: Yes, right.
Speaker 2: I almost want to make a bet with you on that, but I'm not going Should we do the hot last time?
Speaker 4: We know?
Speaker 6: Is this the hot ship?
Speaker 2: Is this the hot ship bet?
Speaker 7: I did a hot Ship challenge that was rough, not the challenge, but just the sauce that you have that you apparently have at the crib.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's do it.
Speaker 7: So this is under one hundred, Okay, I win. Over one hundred, you win. What if it's a hundred on the duck, Kyle has to do it.
Speaker 6: Sure, if it's a hundred on the dodge. But if it's a push, we want to do it.
Speaker 8: Let's do it. I'll do it with you. If it's a push, all of us do it.
Speaker 2: We're doing it on Monday.
Speaker 3: We'll do it.
Speaker 8: That's fine. Yes, sir, do you have do you have a tolerable palette?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 8: Yeah, No, I always going to make any assumptions.
Speaker 7: I was going to make an assumptions, but absolutely, Okay, good on you.
Speaker 8: I was making.
Speaker 7: I don't want to make an assumption, say.
Speaker 8: Or you're good at basketball. I know, and I'm good at the trombones.
Speaker 6: All right, something you have.
Speaker 2: To bring milk on Monday because one of us will be dying.
Speaker 8: That's gonna be fun.
Speaker 6: So we're doing it on Monday, or we're doing the next Friday. What are we doing?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 7: That's a good question.
Speaker 2: Well let's do it next Friday.
Speaker 8: Friday, that'll be Funday.
Speaker 7: People want to actually hear what we have to say on because we're talking if you guys are talking about a loss, and just like all right, anyway, oh yeah, that.
Speaker 10: Would not be good.
Speaker 8: I said this, those are good.
Speaker 6: I said this at some point. Uh it was yesterday.
Speaker 3: If if this would be a loss, this out of the sixty three preim postgame shows that we've ever done, it would be.
Speaker 6: The saddest post game show we've ever done.
Speaker 2: If it's a loss, easily the most disappointed.
Speaker 7: But the same note whenever we had the two two bet earlier this year, Joshua Dobbs close. I remember Kyle, he was like, it's probably a good thing you didn't run for seventy five yards because they just lost.
Speaker 8: A very embarrassing game.
Speaker 2: If we're gonna walk in on Monday.
Speaker 6: With two, was like, yeah, that's probably by the way, text it in you guys.
Speaker 9: I don't know where they can possibly send us something, but anyways, if y'all want to shoot us some names of some hot sauces.
Speaker 8: Orf y'all want to shoot us, actually send us some hot sauce. Now we should have next week.
Speaker 7: For this bit the bomb. Look, man, I'm going to hit this hot. We'll have it with tostitos.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, there you go.
Speaker 8: Good job.
Speaker 3: Well the go man on the Plaza Talking Cowboys podcast text line eight one seven two nine zero three two nine eight give us a text.
Speaker 6: We already have one hot chip challenge.
Speaker 8: Let's go. Yeah, yeah, I would rather you sent that in. No, I did the hot chip challenge. Oh, I know, I only ate like half of it though. Yeah, I didn't do it.
Speaker 6: You were sweating.
Speaker 8: It wasn't too bad.
Speaker 6: Yeah, stop it all right.
Speaker 7: Honestly, have you seen the shaquilla and he'll do the hot chip challenge?
Speaker 2: Yes, that that face man mem Ray. Is there somewhere that could sit.
Speaker 8: I don't know. I don't want to start that. Let's go, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 6: That might be too much going on there.
Speaker 7: We have a peel box.
Speaker 6: We actually have a mail room at the Star.
Speaker 7: Don't tell people that they're just gonna I mean, it's true.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna give it out, but they do have it.
Speaker 2: It sounds like getting somebody in trouble. They're trying to send like the bomb Salsa.
Speaker 7: The email guys would always send the bomb Russia.
Speaker 3: That the Brandy Cook's conversation going back to that and initiated this whole thing.
Speaker 8: I liked what he had to say yesterday.
Speaker 6: He wasn't upset.
Speaker 3: We thought we we had the mindset of, Okay, if you're winning games, you're not catching passes, that's one thing.
Speaker 6: Nobody's gonna speak up as long as you're winning games.
Speaker 8: But after a loss like it was against.
Speaker 3: Philadelphia, I think both you and I looked at each other and we expected a guy in Brandon Cooks maybe not to speak up and speak out. Yes, but within the organization have a bit of discontent. It doesn't seem like there's any content there. Just from what we could see, he's very what we could see from a media standpoint.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he is very professional.
Speaker 9: I would be it would be very difficult for me to believe that he's unbothered by the fact that he's not getting the rock just exactly right.
Speaker 7: So, and it's not content, it's it's like, no, I want to be in want is.
Speaker 9: I want to have an impact. Of course, there's no competitor. I can use a reference to my daughter again and I told her. I was say, hey, listen, we're paying for select sports, like you know, like club sports. I'm like, if you're not having an impact on your team, then we don't need to You don't need to play on that team.
Speaker 8: We can go to innermural. If you're not going to have an impact, why are we paying for you to play? Right?
Speaker 9: So like, if you're not, if Brandon Cooks is not going to be in a position to have an impact, then why are you paying him so much money.
Speaker 8: To be here? Right, He's not a He's not a he's not a detail. He's not a freaking clear out guy. I mean, that's what I'll call it.
Speaker 9: I'll call him clear out Cooks, not because of his inabilities, but because of how they're utilizing them. Right, that's not a disrespect, that's not his He's very capable, he's winning. He already talked about how separation separation, and he's we know he's still the best route runner. Even though Cede Lamb's the best receiver on this team, he's the best route runner on this team.
Speaker 8: I would I would.
Speaker 3: Challenge that this year because I think Cede Lamb has been running some incredible I agree. I mean I would maybe challenge it this year going into it, I completely agree.
Speaker 8: I think Brandon Cooks is a Samurai when it comes to route running.
Speaker 6: I think Cede Lamb's there too.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 7: I think I think, I think the Credit comp route running between CD and Brandon Cooks because I think they're night and day, and I think Brandon cook is a great route runner.
Speaker 2: But I think it's night in da CD.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I agree, I think.
Speaker 7: But I think the routes that they are both running. I think with Brandon Cooks, every time he catches the ball, he's bracing for, you know, to get knocked out over the middle.
Speaker 8: You know he did.
Speaker 7: He was asked yesterday, how can you not be frustrated? He said, Being around the game long enough, you get these moments when I say, I'm not frustrated. I'm a veteran and I want to help him contribute, no doubt, but getting frustrated, all that's going to do is affect your mental and go down a route that you don't want to go down route. Get it. And there's a lot of truth there, Bars, Bars, there's a lot of truth there.
Speaker 8: No there is, And he's just very mature.
Speaker 7: That's a veteran answer.
Speaker 8: Veteran mature.
Speaker 3: If you ask him that in New England back in twenty sixteen, I doubt he answers it the same way.
Speaker 8: I guess he was question, do you think he goes over one hundred or under? Tell about Brandon cooks this game.
Speaker 7: I would I mean, right on the dot would be great, but I'd say over. I'm gonna take the over.
Speaker 8: Right on the dot.
Speaker 6: You just want us all to have a hot so all the die. I would say under.
Speaker 8: But there's a chance he goes over. I think it's close. You can't walk the line, Kyle. No, I'm saying under that is the end.
Speaker 7: But can I say over ninety?
Speaker 8: Is that okay? All right?
Speaker 3: I'm saying I'm saying it's under for sure. But I think the opportunities will be there against this defense.
Speaker 6: There there will be opportunities.
Speaker 7: I'm with Kyle. Kyle's righting a lot of things. Call him Kyle a yostra damis.
Speaker 8: Hey, you know what I mean? Right down all these bars, I'm just gonna call this.
Speaker 6: This episode bars.
Speaker 7: Last note, I had tweeted this out yesterday morning just because I was I was fiddling around with PFF, and I know we take PFF grades with not necessarily a grain of salt, because I think there is stock that you can put into it.
Speaker 2: But also it's not the end. All be all, but I was I was looking through.
Speaker 7: The Cowboys have twelve players that are in the top ten of their respective position rankings on PFF through Week nine. It's the most in the NFL by a long shot. The Miami Dolphins are second with nine players.
Speaker 2: So here we go. I'm gonna run through.
Speaker 7: Them really quick. Tyler Smith is a third ranked guard, Hunter Lokey third ranked full back. How many ten? DeMarcus DeMarcus Lawrence is? It stops DeMarcus Lawrence. It got me accepted. Hey, don't worry about it. DeMarcus Lawrence is fourth out of edge rushers. Deron Bland is fifth out of corners, CD is fifth out of receivers. Also, digyz A this one surprised me. Was fifth out of all defensive tackles. Michael Parsons is sixth out of all edge rushers. Jake Ferguson is sixth out of all tight ends, Tyron Smith eighth out of all tackles, Dak Prescott ninth out of all quarterbacks, Zach Martin tenth out of all guards, and then Marquspell tenth out of all linebackers. The only positions that the Cowboys do not have a top ten graded player are running.
Speaker 2: Back, center, and safety. So I don't know, it's kind of it's kind of fun something I found yesterday.
Speaker 7: There's obviously a lot of guys that are playing really well on this team, and you would look at it on paper and see that it's, you know, probably one of the more complete teams in the NFL. But you look at it five and three, So what's the most surprising there for you? For me, it was also a Digizuoa being six out of all lity tackles. It's not necessarily that. I don't think he's not been playing well. I think he's been playing great, but six out of all, like I think there was I think it was eighty defensive tackle or it was one hundred and seven defensive tackles. Like, that's that's pretty that's that's up there, that's upper echelon. That's you know, sounds like you want to check, sounds like you want to check. That's that's that's maybe where we maybe take everybody though, that's maybe where he take the PFF with the grans Sault a little bit. I think he's more so like fifteen or twenty, you know, fifteen to twenty defense stack of like top top seven. That's that's why he has been doing a lot in the run game he had he started the season. He's really well.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he was very disruptive.
Speaker 7: Where's Dexter Lawrence on that list?
Speaker 2: First number one? In fact, we'll talk about the next segment for sure.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 8: That surprising, Yeah, it is surprising.
Speaker 2: It is surprising a little bit.
Speaker 8: From what I've seen on film. M Isaiah about that you tour yesterday showdown, I don't.
Speaker 9: I mean, I'm from what I seen, he's I was not impressive at least last few games, and I that I broke down didn't see much.
Speaker 6: I mean there's I like, there's a lot of help around the guy.
Speaker 7: I wait till this rush.
Speaker 8: He depends heavily on his just his size from lately.
Speaker 9: From what again, what I've seen, he's he wasn't disruptive, Like it wasn't somebody that I saw or that even remotely jumped off film.
Speaker 2: There's a I kind of dove into like what a PFF like what goes into a PFF grade? Last week?
Speaker 7: And so on every single play they grade negative two, negative one, one or two, and that's like they're great for the play. And then at the end of the game, they have like a conversion scale to convert it back to one hundred, and that's how they end up coming down to their conclusion.
Speaker 2: So maybe he just had a lot of two plays that didn't end up in tackles.
Speaker 8: For loss or sacks or whatever. It's all subjective they have.
Speaker 9: It is subjective former players that are that are given the ratings and there they don't know what the schemes are.
Speaker 8: They don't know what a says. It's all. That's why you have to take it with a grain of salt.
Speaker 7: Yeah, ne regard, but safe to say he is a guy, no doubt.
Speaker 9: He's just a better respect absolutely, But from what I've been seeing lately, you know, he has not been showing up on film.
Speaker 8: His technique has not been sound.
Speaker 9: Now, he very well may just decide that he wants to go back to old exter Lawrence, you know, on Sunday. But again, what I've seen recently not threatened.
Speaker 2: We're definitely gonna dive into this next time.
Speaker 8: Let's dive.
Speaker 6: All right, let's take our first break.
Speaker 3: Well, we come back here on Talking Cowboys presented by a Black Rifle Coffee Company. We will dive into Nick's key matchups and continue to take a look ahead to.
Speaker 6: The Week ten matchup with the New York Giants.
Speaker 8: Can we come back?
Speaker 6: Right after this? Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the cheetah Savannah.
Speaker 11: Todd believed the big cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has AT and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew At and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 5: Five G requires compatible planning device. Five G may not be available in your area. See att dot com slash five G for you for details.
Speaker 12: Black Rifle Coffee Company serves premium coffee to people who love America. When you drink Black Rifle Coffee, you are directly supporting veterans, law enforcement, and first.
Speaker 6: Responders in your community.
Speaker 12: Black Rifles expert roasters love coffee almost as much as Texas loves football, so it makes sense that America's coffee partner with America's team. Go online at Black Riflecoffee dot com and fuel up with the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys. That's Black Riflecoffee dot Com.
Speaker 6: To fuel up today, Cowboys fans. After that move, We've just coined the term rowdy replay.
Speaker 8: Let's roll back the table.
Speaker 4: Okay, there's our mascot Rowdy cheering on the boys. And now he's on his phone on his Bank of America Mobile Banking app.
Speaker 3: Staying on top of his finances with his virtual financial Assistant Erica.
Speaker 4: Bank of America's digital tools are so impressive. Cowboys fans just can't stop banking. Learn more at Bank of America dot com. Slash can't Stop Banking every tay.
Speaker 6: It's only available in the Elis language.
Speaker 3: You mut download the latest version of the mobile banking app, only available on so Like mobile devices.
Speaker 6: Message dat rags apply member FDIC.
Speaker 10: Welcome back into Dear Doctor, the show where I answer life's questions with an ice cold can of doctor pepper. Sheila, let's hear from my next caller, would you there, doctor?
Speaker 6: My friend supported me during a tough time.
Speaker 1: But what's the right gift that says thanks for being the soldier to.
Speaker 10: Cry out, Okay, this one's easy, I say, give her a delicious Doctor Pepper. Nothing says thanks good better than one of kind soda. Yes, any Doctor Pepper flavor will do. Now, just a reminder that I don't need to be a real doctor to know that Doctor Pepper is the one you deserve.
Speaker 8: To Talking Cowboys Back.
Speaker 3: You're on Talking Cowboys presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company. We are live from inside the SWBC studios at the Star in First Go. This segment is brought to you by in Visiline, the official smile of the Dallas Cowboys. If you have hot sauce suggestions, the spiciest, hottest stuff you've ever had in your entire life, send it in Cowboys podcast text line at eight one seven two nine zero three two nine eights. Now we've got kaylitos. Habbanaro salsa is a suggestion from the five to seven to five. It doesn't sound hot enough, Okay, Well there's another suggestion, Young Guns. Traditional Jalapino salsa hot direct from the Hatch Valley in southern New Mexico. Not sure how widely available because it's outlawed in the d f W Metroplex that comes from Kenton, Lost Crusus.
Speaker 2: I will drive to Lost Crusus Kent and I will.
Speaker 8: Just see if Kent will meet you halfway.
Speaker 7: Yeah, trafficking hot sauce? Do what what's the sentence for trafficking hot?
Speaker 2: That's a great that's a great question.
Speaker 3: I made up the he'll go drive out there for you used to it is already on his way. Possibly, No, he's got a podcast here in a couple of hours.
Speaker 7: I want to see Nate do the challenge too, though. Oh no, no, that would be great.
Speaker 3: We do.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of the mental image of you, Nate.
Speaker 3: Send us your hottest hot sauce suggestions eight one seven, two nine zero three two nine eight.
Speaker 8: All right, Nick Harris, I'm about to have to shed the hoodie too.
Speaker 6: It's hot here here. Uh, Nick, what do you keep match?
Speaker 7: So we're gonna start off, we may as well start up with what we left off with on the last segment, Dexter Lawrence and I'm I'm he's gonna go up against all three of these interior offensive linemen on Sunday.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 7: They move him around quite a bit in that interior. But the one that I want to be looking at the most is Tyler Piottish because I obviously there's we talked about in the last segment as well, there's a little bit of laps at times with Tyler Biottish, especially going up against stronger, bigger defensive tackles. So if he can hold his own against Dexter Lawrence in this game, then you know, there's a really good opportunity that they get this running game going.
Speaker 2: I think that's the biggest catalyst towards it.
Speaker 7: But he's been dealing with injuries all season as well. Yeah, I mean he battled the hamstring earlier in the year, but you know he was on the injury part as well, right, yeah, but not this week. I don't believe he was last if he he popped up really late last week. But I it's if you're on the field, you're on the field, you know, And unfortunately that that's uh, that doesn't matter when contracts come around, you know.
Speaker 8: Boom, so sha la.
Speaker 6: What do you think?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 9: I'm hard on Tyler be Oddish simply because I think that he's undersized. I think he's a try hard guy. I think that he is in effective way, in a good way.
Speaker 8: I think he's.
Speaker 9: Effective but I don't I think in this division, in this division is difficult for him. I think this is a very difficult division for him to be a center first of all, and to be an undersized center. So when I say a tryhard guy, typically that's a negative, you know, term, or a negative connotation, but not with him. I just believe that when he is faced with one on one matchups that he is going to struggle with dominant defensive lineman, especially that have some good size on him. So typically a Dexter Lawrence would be one of the guys that I will put in that category of a dominant, large defensive lineman. But again, what he's put on film lately, and maybe he's just turned it off because they suck right now, but you know he's fully capable, obviously of turning it back on. Every player is, you know, at this at this level. But Tyler Beondis, I was more concerned about him last week than I was than I am this week. Obviously, because I mean Dexter Lawrence, Jordan Davis. You could look at those guys and easily say, well, the history states that Dexor Lawrence is a better player than Jordan Davis. Okay, I would agree with that, but I think that what Jordan Davis, his size and what they do defensively scheme wise, was more of an issue for me with Tyler Biada is going to get him then this week, which is just just a traditional four to three where he's got where Tyler Beriadis is going to have help Harley ever, will he just be isoed against Dexter Lawrence. He's gonna be able to have combo blocks either with Tyler Smith or Zach Martin, like he's gonna be perfectly fine. Dexa Lawrence is having bad pad levels right now, so they can get up underneath him. His footing is not he doesn't have a wide base. They can move him off the ball like there's there's room to have impact on him this week. And I'm not fearful this week about the matchup of Tyler be ODIs because he's not gonna be by.
Speaker 7: Himself and Dexter Lawrence has also been a little bit more free flowing since Leonard Williams has gone out of the buildings, so he's going to move all around. So if he does have a really bad rep, he'll get a couple couple reps off and then come right back.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Second matchup that I want to highlight this week is obviously any success that the Giants have on Sunday offensively is going to be in the running game. So I look at the best run defender on this defensive line, in my opinion, DeMarcus Lawrence going up against Evan Neil, and Evan Neil has just had a rough year at right tackle, and there's gonna be a really good opportunity for DeMarcus Lawrence to get into the backfield and not only stop the run, but also I want to see him have his best game of the year this weekend.
Speaker 2: And it's you know, you look at the stats and they you might be like, what, oh.
Speaker 6: DeMarcus Lawrence.
Speaker 7: He hadn't done anything this year, but he has been so disruptive in that backfield. He's been one of the better edge rushers in the NFC this season, and he's gotten a lot of praise in that area. I think there's a really good opportunity for him to get on the stat sheet this week, and I'm hoping that happens for him.
Speaker 3: If he continues to play. Let's say this is this is a long term deal. If he plays at the level that he's playing at here, which is a high expectation because, like you said, he's still the best run defender on the team.
Speaker 6: In my opinion, if he.
Speaker 3: Does this for two or three more years, is he starting to enter into the ring of honor? Possible conversation for DeMarcus Lawrence.
Speaker 7: I think it's hard to argue against it. But what he has against him is so many other great players.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and he's just been so production. Is there, the consistency is there.
Speaker 7: Exactly exactly that he's a star and he cleans up so much as far as a mess that we get on the defensive line, and being able to stop even though that's kind of been like our right, his identity is not being able to stop the run.
Speaker 3: He is the one that is there that is able to stop the run. Because right now he's not in that conversation, nor should he be. But two or three years down the road, if he continues to play consistently like he has been, and he's still around and he's still contributing at a high level, I think at least it would be a commersation.
Speaker 7: I guess the longevity has to be there.
Speaker 6: Yes, that's the number one he's in his.
Speaker 7: Tenth season, three Pro Bowls, zero All pros. I don't know how much sock you put into that when it comes to Ring of Honor, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: I do think he's an all time Cowboys great though, no doubt it's a Cowboys legend. Yeah yeah, yeah, totally, just maybe not Ring of Honor.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you gotta be Hall of Fame.
Speaker 3: And it's hard to because I mean it goes back to pressures and sacks and I mean he's the stats aren't going to line up for him, that guy. Yeah, but his stats are You guys think he's the best run defender on the team team, Yeah, I think so, better than Jonathan Hankins.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think so, you guys.
Speaker 6: Jonathan Hankins is a good player, but he's been playing really well.
Speaker 8: He is a run defender.
Speaker 2: But it's it's DeMarcus Lawrence by a mile for me.
Speaker 7: I mean, that's see how many times teams have tried to get outside and how DeMarcus Lawrence is disrupting that this season, Like it forces everything between the tackles and then you run into Jonathan Hankins, like it's it starts with Lawrence and if it gets to that second level, Marky's bell I would get, he's awesome in the run game. Sorry, what do you see? That makes the case more so for Jonathan Hankins over DeMarcus Lawrence.
Speaker 9: I think because Jonathan Hankins is so disruptive on the interior, I think, guys are they're trying to run outside. Yeah you know what I'm saying, Like they're trying to get away from Hankins. And Osio Digazua is having a big impact in there as well, right, So that's his that's his right or die partner right now on the interior. So I think because of their influence on the inside, guys they're the only place they can go is try to go outside, and that's when they're running into d laws. So it's a collective effort. But I think if I was building a defense to stop the run, I think the first person on that roster I have to put Jonathan Hankins.
Speaker 3: It will That's just from a scheme standpoint. I mean that's because he I fits that role well. If you were to ask me which part of the run defense has seen the biggest improvement this year, I would say the defensive tackles.
Speaker 8: It would be Osa, it would be Jonathan.
Speaker 3: Hankins, Nevill Gallamore times throughout the year. Those guys are the ones that have made the difference. But if you're talking individual effort and ability from stopping the run, I would have to give it to DeMarcus Lawrence.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I wouldn't do it. I mean I don't.
Speaker 9: I mean, I respect you guys depinions on that, but I couldn't. I can't say that because the issue that this team has had in terms of rush defense over the past few years is the offensive lineman having the ability to work up to the next level and get to the linebackers, and that's how they they.
Speaker 8: Were running away from DeMarcus Lawrence.
Speaker 7: It was the But I do think he's improved with his run defense.
Speaker 9: Don't get me wrong. My stance on this is not saying that the Laws is not impact for nor is he a beast. But I just think Hankins has more of an impact on this team in terms of stopping the run.
Speaker 3: That's all I'm I don't know if I disagree with you there, But the conversation is who's the better run defender Jonathan Hankins and DeMarcus Lawrence and to some extent.
Speaker 6: That's orange.
Speaker 9: That's absolute's two different positions, two different positions.
Speaker 8: Yeah, absolutely completely.
Speaker 7: Who's a better ball carrier.
Speaker 9: But I think one of the reasons, one of the reasons why you're seeing why you're seeing the you know, a scent of a Marquise Bell is because of guys like Jonathan Hankins. These enters and guards can't get up to the next level, so you got guys at the second level.
Speaker 8: I can fly around.
Speaker 2: I see your case, you know what I mean.
Speaker 9: So like, that's that's all I'm getting at. That's all I'm getting. But both of them are being very impactful. They this collectively, this defense has shut down almost every run rushing offense that they faced.
Speaker 8: I mean, I'm hoping that that continues, you know.
Speaker 9: I obviously I was a big advocate of them adding another piece right next to Jonathan Hankins, even though Osa dige Zua is still doing his thing. I would have loved to see them have a backup plan to what if Jonathan Hankins can't be there.
Speaker 6: Based off of what you just said, I know you're not a stats guy, but this stat backs you up.
Speaker 3: Only eleven defenses have not allowed a one hundred yard rusher this season, only nine defenses have not allowed a three hundred yard passer and only two have not allowed a two to one hundred yard receiver. The Dallas Cowboys defense are the only team in the NFL that has not allowed.
Speaker 8: Any of those three statistics this year.
Speaker 3: They have not allowed a one hundred yard rusher, nor a three hundred yard passer, and not a single one hundred yard receiver this year.
Speaker 8: That's pretty impressive. That's awesome.
Speaker 6: That's impressive.
Speaker 8: That means your.
Speaker 7: Defense is still doing its jobs. Come to town.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, Oh man, what if Jalen Hyat just goes off for.
Speaker 7: One hundred Part of me would love that, and part of me would hate that because I was such a Jalen Hyatt truther going into the dress yead. But de Vito almost had they put it up there for him.
Speaker 3: I almost had the Rose Clarence yesterday. I didn't get a chance because there's too much talking going on.
Speaker 7: But the he was like, he was like the wide receivers coach over there.
Speaker 3: Didn't didn't like Jalen Hyatt in the draft process. I was like, and he'd probably look him on this team right there. Yeah, yeah, probably like him in the wide receiving right now, but.
Speaker 7: Really quick, I just looked up Cowboys all time sack leaders. DeMarcus Lawrence is sixth, and he's only two and a half away from being fourth. But he's not even halfway to de Marcus Ware and uh, Michael Parsons is eighth. He's already creeping. But last matchup that will highlight this week is we've talked about Brandon Cooks nauseum this week. I think there's a really good opportunity obviously for him to take advantage of a young secondary. So Brandon Cooks versus whoever matches up with him, and it's either gonna be Deontay Banks or Dori Jackson from Rep to rep. He'll see both of those guys at times. But yeah, that's a that's a really good opportunity for Brandon Cooks this week. I think if he can get going, if he can push forward for a one hundred yard game, I really hope that I am eating that ship next week.
Speaker 8: The sauce.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he's gonna give him the sauce.
Speaker 6: We got some other one. We've got some other text lines in from that too.
Speaker 3: By the way, Nate from Frisco says ninety five is better point blank if he affects what happens at your linebacker position. So there's there's one vote. I don't know how much vote that one. Possibly, I don't know how much that one really come on. I mean, he only won six Pro Bowl honoures and Nate from Frisco, Nate Newton from Frisco. It's definitely pure evil, pure evil. Thirteen million is a is a suggestion. That's that's for the hot sauce.
Speaker 7: Arguably it sounds pretty hot.
Speaker 8: Flame flame Thrower Candy.
Speaker 6: It's hard to say it's got twist.
Speaker 3: No God Night, Flame Thrower Candy Company, three pack of Lil Nitro, the world's hottest gummy bear.
Speaker 6: You know I'm not doing He's not doing a gummy bear.
Speaker 8: That sounds terrible.
Speaker 7: Really, Yeah, you would eat they got jelas those hot sauces, but you wouldn't eat a hot gummy bear.
Speaker 3: There, that's different. All right, let's take our second break. When we come back, we've got our pickum segment. We're gonna update the standings. We have some shifting in the standings as well. We'll talk about it right after this.
Speaker 1: They say Champions are remembered, but legends are never forgotten. United and Turf offers a winning line up of John Dee equipment built to tackle any challenge on.
Speaker 8: And off the field.
Speaker 1: Legendary John Deere Tractors, combines residential mowers, commercial mowers, compact construction equipments, cater utility vehicles, and a full line of golf and sports turf equipment. United Agon Turf the official lagonturf equipment supplier of the Dallas Cowboys. Visit Unitedagonturf dot com to find a location near you.
Speaker 12: Are you ready to take coffee off your grocery list forever? Black Rifle Coffee Club is here to help. As a Coffee Club member, you'll get your favorite coffees, roasted package and ship to your door free of charge on your preferred schedule.
Speaker 6: Set it, forget it, and never run low on coffee again.
Speaker 12: Members also get exclusive deals on coffee products and discounts from partner brands. Ease your mind and let Black Rifle worry about your coffee supply. Go to Black Riflecoffee dot com to join the Coffee Club today.
Speaker 3: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys. Jack Black and right now, Cowboys fans could get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order. Plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy whipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 6: Tod thought it would be secure to jog in the cheetah Savannah.
Speaker 11: Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has AT and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew At and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 5: Five G requires compatable plan and device five G may not be available in your area. See att dot com slash five g for you for details.
Speaker 8: To Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Back here on Talking Cowboys presented by a Black Rifle Coffee.
Speaker 6: Company from the Star in Frisco.
Speaker 3: This portion of the show is brought to you by a Quaker Oats, a super trusted superfood Quaker Oats official oatmeal sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys the nine to seven too. I don't know if I like this text love to listen to this show and the insight. Lately everyone seems to be getting off the point a lot and not talking about the Cowboys. We're talking about hot sauce that has to do with a cowboys. Bet if you listen to the whole show, you would for.
Speaker 8: Us to continue talking about the thirty two worst Rink Team.
Speaker 2: And yeah, this is a podcast on an info dump boom.
Speaker 3: Death by Salsa and it's not even close hottest thing I've ever had.
Speaker 6: And I am a hot sauce officiat officionado.
Speaker 8: It was from the three to one seven.
Speaker 7: Somebody on the last episode on YouTube was like, I can't with a cereal talk.
Speaker 8: Like He's like, He's like, you've lost They're probably lactose intolerant.
Speaker 3: They just ain't read the conversation at least we're not smacking on cereal in the middle of it saying.
Speaker 8: He was a kiddo.
Speaker 6: And we appreciate all of you that listen. We really do, except the ones that every single one of you.
Speaker 8: If you hate us, that's okay. They have almon notes.
Speaker 3: All right, let's update our pickum standings here on talking Cowboys.
Speaker 8: Uh, guys, it's gonna be really hard.
Speaker 3: For you guys to catch me if I keep winning these games. I was six and oh for the second straight week, Long Yostra Dama, second straight week. I'm six and oh long Seeds, and I didn't even have the records this week. Chris Beam did the record keeping in the back this week six.
Speaker 7: That's the first time we've ever.
Speaker 8: Had back to back. What success feels like now it does.
Speaker 6: Thirteen and three is my record as I lead the way here, guys, I need you guys to catch up. The fans are five games back.
Speaker 3: They are thirty and eighteen, followed by Nick Harris twenty nine and nineteen, or one game one. You are one game back from the fans, and then one game back from Nick is John Machoda twenty eight and twenty and then bringing up the rear out of the five that have done it all season long. Isaiah stanback at twenty seven and twenty one. He went two and four last week. He was a rough week, rough week, Josh, and his debut last week went three and three, went an even five hundred.
Speaker 7: Let's go Jason Garrett, Baby Jason Garrett.
Speaker 3: It's also what Kenton los Crusis did last week. Three and three was his final as well. When we've got our guest picture this week, representing the fans who are currently in second place, the owner of still my favorite call in the history of this show, Josh from North Carolina. Josh, you are a school teacher out in North Carolina. You had your class helped Hick the last time? Or A couple calls again, AG, A couple calls a go. How's it going out there on the East Coast.
Speaker 13: I'm doing well, gentlemen. How are we doing today?
Speaker 6: Doing great? Are you with your class again?
Speaker 13: I am not. I'm Actually we're off today for Veter's Day, so I want to give a shout out to all our veterans out by protecting our country. So we're off today with our with our classes.
Speaker 8: That's awesome.
Speaker 6: We you called in at the right time.
Speaker 3: Salute my friend. We'll get things started off. The Colts at the Texans. CJ's Droud's been balling four hundred and seventy yards last week.
Speaker 6: Isaiah, what do you think this time around?
Speaker 3: I am going with Nora Brown, Noah Brown in the Houston Texans number one receiver out there.
Speaker 8: What do you think? Nick Harris?
Speaker 2: You said you said Colton Texans, Colton Texans. Texans are playing the Bengals this week.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, Colts and Patriots. Colts and Patriots. I just wrote it down wrong. Oh yeah, that's on me, guys. Sorry, Colts and Patriots. Patriots at home in two and seven. Uh, but they're not really at home. They're across the pond on the NFL network. So it's the Patriots and the Colts. And there are some rumors around Bill Belichick's future, your former head coach.
Speaker 8: What do you think about that?
Speaker 3: I'm going with the horseshoes horseshoes to beat the Patriots. Bill Belichick's time ending in New England.
Speaker 8: Did you see the ring video of Bill Belichick?
Speaker 7: No, what did he do?
Speaker 2: I'm taking the Colts, Colts, Patriots.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna go with Patriots. Yeah, Bill Belichick, I'm gonna take.
Speaker 3: The Pats as well on the road. They kind of need They've got some depth desperation there. Josh, what do you think?
Speaker 13: Boys and I we're gonna go with the Colts.
Speaker 6: Going with the Colts, all right? Forty nine ers at the Jaguars.
Speaker 2: This is interesting. This is a fun one interesting one.
Speaker 3: Five and three San Francisco on the road against six and two Jacksonville.
Speaker 8: Nick, we'll start with you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't think the Niners lose four in a row, especially coming out of the bye week. I think they're gonna be able to readjust and they're getting Deebo Samuel back. It sounds like I think they go on the road and meet Jacksonville.
Speaker 8: Josh, what do you think?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 13: Is it at Jacksonville?
Speaker 6: It is at Jacksonville.
Speaker 13: I believe it. Peterson's go to Jacksonville.
Speaker 6: Josh, what do you think?
Speaker 8: Cayle? What do you think?
Speaker 3: What do I think?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll take I'll take Jacksonville.
Speaker 7: I think I'm gonna go with Jacksonville as well.
Speaker 8: Are you just trying to you trying to piggyback here?
Speaker 7: Listen to doms Isaiah do.
Speaker 2: I'm on the Island over here, Francisco to game.
Speaker 8: Congratulations on that game. Yeah, you probably got it. Their defense is nice.
Speaker 3: New Orleans five and four against five and four Minnesota Vikings at home.
Speaker 8: We'll start with Josh Rodriguez.
Speaker 7: Can you say it again?
Speaker 8: Sorry?
Speaker 6: Saints at Vikings. Both at five and four.
Speaker 7: Saints at Vikings.
Speaker 3: Oh, Joshua Dobbs time, Joshua Dobbs, Isaiah, you like Josh Dobbs.
Speaker 8: I love Josh Dabbs. But I don't think that they win this game. That's unfortunate.
Speaker 7: I think I'm gonna take the Vikings here. I just really love what they've put together, even outside of Josh Dobbs. And then when you add a presence like Josh Jobs into that locker room and the way that they have, Yeah, I think they're I think they're going to make a playoff run this year, or make it the playoffs, not a playoff run, make it to the playoffs.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna take the Vikings.
Speaker 8: Okay, Josh, what do you think?
Speaker 13: We go ahead?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 6: What do you think the Vikings? Very nice? I like that you had you said that with confidence. It makes my pick for me.
Speaker 8: Go Vikings.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna get my Minnesota to get the job done school.
Speaker 3: All right, Titans and Buccaneers, both teams with three wins five losses.
Speaker 6: This one's at noon on CBEs. I'll start this one out.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take Baker Mayfield and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at home.
Speaker 6: Josh, what you think I mean?
Speaker 7: I'm not copying this time, but definitely going with Baker Mayfield on this one.
Speaker 8: Isaiah Bucks. I like that quarterback everyday in Tennessee. Milick Willis will let us. Yeah, I might take Tennessee on this one.
Speaker 6: Taking Tennessee, I like what I saw, Dom.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna follow that up as well. Let me take the Titans there on the road to go to into Tampa.
Speaker 13: Josh, we're gonna go with the Buccaneers a year.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Buccaneers all right, the Jets at the Raiders.
Speaker 3: Why because they're both? Why possibly? I'm trying to pick the most even games.
Speaker 2: You're fine, It was more so me like, why.
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 6: This is also? Oh man, this is Sunday night football.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: This was supposed to be like Aaron Rodgers and Davante Adams like Reunion Tour game.
Speaker 6: But Aaron Rodgers still my play.
Speaker 2: Who knows he might be back in like two weeks.
Speaker 6: Uh, Nick will start with you.
Speaker 7: I'll take.
Speaker 10: Gosh.
Speaker 7: I don't really know what to think of the Raiders right now, especially after just getting blown out by the Bears and then meeting the Giants like they did last week. So I'm gonna take the Jets just because I think their defense will be able to hold Firmer.
Speaker 8: Jets at Raiders.
Speaker 6: I do think the Jets defense is better, but I'll.
Speaker 8: Take the Raiders at home to get it done, Isaiah. Slot machines, slot machines.
Speaker 7: Slot machines, No break out the Cigars. It's it's gonna be the Raiders.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Josh, what do you think?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: The Jets, jipick good pick all right. Giants at Cowboys three twenty five in the afternoon on Sunday, Isaiah standback will be out on the Plaza TV Central for Cowboys pregame live. Ruh, We've got a big time matchup, maybe not in terms of a game a great game, but still one where, of course you can learn a lot about this Cowboys team.
Speaker 8: Josh, what you think about it?
Speaker 13: We're gonna go with our Cowboys. We're gonna go thirty five to three.
Speaker 6: Ooh, I like it thirty five three.
Speaker 3: Josh, thanks as always for the support, Thanks for calling in and continuing to get the kiddos involved.
Speaker 13: Thank you, guys. I appreciate you.
Speaker 10: Bye.
Speaker 6: See you later.
Speaker 3: Josh in North Carolina representing the fans. We'll let Josh and Frisco, Texas let's go.
Speaker 7: We're gonna go with Cowboys. Obviously. I don't think there's any there's no way we lose this game.
Speaker 8: Right, no, right, no, say one time you said that was against Arizona.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, Arizona. Arizona is always a weird game.
Speaker 8: It's always a weird and the rivalry games aren't.
Speaker 7: Not for the Giants, not of the past. I don't know five years against the Giants.
Speaker 8: Eleven or twelve of thirteen?
Speaker 7: Right, Uh, let me go Cowboys, thirty eight to six. He hits six, thirty eight to six, Go Isaiah, next, Isaiah.
Speaker 8: I'm going with Brandon Cooks for one hundred and twenty seven yards.
Speaker 3: Wow. If he hits one twenty seven, two touchdowns and two touchdowns, Nick's got to do twice as much.
Speaker 8: A hot sauce. Never said that. Both in the first shook on It. We also both in the first half.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so the first half, first twenty seven yards first, Brandon Cooks, Awesome, what happened?
Speaker 6: Let's go forty to seventeen, forty two seventeen.
Speaker 3: Man, you think Tommy DeVito gets seventeen points on this Cowboys defense.
Speaker 2: Look the way I see this, I think this is a trap game coming off of the Eagles.
Speaker 8: Got the lead course of this thing, and you're going that crazy.
Speaker 7: I the running game is obviously going to be leaned on pretty heavily with sakuon Barkley, and the last time that, you know, I kind of felt this way was going into the Cardinals game. So guys, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna have to take the Cowboy.
Speaker 8: It was not out so fast.
Speaker 2: It was like forty one thirteen. We'll call it that.
Speaker 6: Forty one thirteen. I'll say Dallas forty two Giants nothing. I don't think they score.
Speaker 7: Could you imagine eighty two eighty two nothing over the course of two games.
Speaker 2: That'd be nuts.
Speaker 6: I don't know if that's actually gonna happen. I'll say it's my pick. I just don't think this Giants team's very good. I think the Cowboys should destroy them. And it's done.
Speaker 3: Moving on, going in the next week and getting ready for the Carolina Panthers, who had a rough game on Thursday Night Football, but they have a long week, so all right, that does it for us here on Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 6: We have some pod picks.
Speaker 8: We've got pod picks.
Speaker 6: Who is the first one? Beam it's the first one to get a sack?
Speaker 3: Correct, first player to get a sack, first player on either team to get a sack, first player.
Speaker 7: DeMarcus Lawrence then do all yeah, i'mna ride my analysis in the second second segment. All right, Micah, I just got to steal that.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Yeah, that's a good one. I was thinking if nobody else was gonna do it's it's yeah.
Speaker 7: Average answer, mid answer.
Speaker 3: Jesus, hmmm, man, I kind of want to go out on a limb and just like do a weird one and just in case it hits will No, Mozzie Smith, you lost Isaiah that one?
Speaker 8: Why not? Why not?
Speaker 6: Did anybody have Kenneth Gainwell scoring the first touchdown last week? Absolutely not. So I'm gonna go a little weird here. I'm gonna go with Momsey Smith to get it done.
Speaker 3: No, I don't want to put another hunch, all right, two pm Central time kickoff for pregame live.
Speaker 6: Out at the stadium.
Speaker 8: If you guys got tickets of the game, come through.
Speaker 6: Yes, come on through. We would love to come say hi.
Speaker 3: We've got some freebies we'll be given out, possibly some T shirts, maybe some some gift.
Speaker 6: Cards, things like that.
Speaker 7: Nice, it's gonna be a great weather, it's gonna be nice.
Speaker 6: And chili, just a little chili two chili.
Speaker 3: Sixty out there on the Plaza. Cowboys pregame Live two PM is when that gets kicked off. Of course, the game at three twenty five on Fox for Chris Beam, Isaiah Standback, Josh Rodriguez, Nick Harris. I'm Kyle Yoman, saying so long from the Star in Frisco. Thanks for joining us this week on Talking Cowboys, Go Boys. This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.