Speaker 1: Kabbooms.
Speaker 2: If you thought four hours a day, twelve hundred minutes a week was enough, think again. He's the last remnants of the old republic, a sol fashion of fairness. He treats crackheads in the ghetto cutter the same as the rich pill poppers in the penthouse.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: The Clearinghouse of Hot takes break free for something special. The Fifth Hour with Ben Mahler starts right now.
Speaker 1: In the air everywhere. The Fifth Hour with Ben Mahler and Danny G. It is week five of the NFL season today, and we are your pregame show. Or it's possible, Dany G, that we are actually going alongside the Jacksonville Jaguars, or are they the London Jags taking on the Buffalo Bills here in a very early NFL matchup for those on the West Coast and even on the East coast. The game kicks off at nine to thirty in the morning. That's kind of early.
Speaker 3: It's a little bit Can I watch it as toy story again?
Speaker 1: Oh man? What are they doing? So there's such a bunch of hardos at the NFL trying to get kids to watch. I hate to tell them they're only watching highlights on TikTok. They're not they're not watching the games. They're not. But anyway, on this podcast, we've got the mail bag, mail bag, and if that was not enough for your dancing and dining pleasure, we did not get the pop culture. We thought about doing it on Friday, we considered it on Saturday, and here we are on Sunday and we haven't gotten the pop culture. So I'm gonna do a little bit of pop culture. Then we'll get to the mail bag. Is that good, Danny? Does that work for you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? It sounds like sloppy thirds let's do it.
Speaker 1: Oh, dare you.
Speaker 3: Jog?
Speaker 1: All right? Thank you? Ohio Al. Here's an interesting one from Michigan State. A professor at Michigan State had some explaining to do. This professor some investigators who happened to be some of his students, did some investigating and found out that he had been a convicted meth manufacturer in the past. But he was able to hide that information and became a college professor at Michigan State.
Speaker 3: Wow, we should write a TV show about this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And they can throw pizzas on the roof and they can have they can have a fine time there. But yeah, this guy at Michigan State. Turns out, apparently everyone's got a past, Danny, Everyone's got a past, and this guy's past included a little methamphetamy. So the students found out about it and did not necessarily go over particularly well, as you might imagine in the world of academia, not so good. Michigan State has had a tough, tough road. But this guy, the guy's named Brendan. He was charged in twenty twenty for helping run a meth lab. He was arrested in Louisiana, and this fall he started teaching at Michigan State. Wow, that's impressive that you could be arrested in twenty twenty with the math and then a few years later you're teaching at a prestigious what I thought was a prestigious university.
Speaker 3: Anything as possible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at that man. He was charged with creation or operation of a clandest clandestine laboratory for the unlawful manufacturer of a controlled dangerous substance. So yeah, and he had taught anatomy and a few other classes there. According to one of the students there, he was erratic and just seemed impatient. Hey, yeah, they claim, So all right, here you go Michigan State Way to go sparty Drake. Drake is in some hot water. People are still hating on him. He gave a random fan at one of his concerts fifty thousand dollars. Did you see this, Danny fifty g's This guy got a bunch of hookers and cocaine. No, no, he wasn't going to the ballet, man, he wasn't going to the ballet. But I'm like, come on, I mean, Drake's living the life there. He's probably like al Chopo. He's got so much money he doesn't know what to do with the money. Right, But weren't that wasn't that the story about al Chopo and those guys in the Mexican cartels. They were burying money because they had so much money they didn't know what to do with it, and it just so they started like bearing it right man. Anyway, Yeah, he gave a fan fifty thousand dollars in cash and got ripped for it. It was at a stop in Miami, and a certain fan kind of caught his attention there, and so he gave him fifty grand. Do you you have to pay taxes on that, right, or if it's cash, you don't have to. I don't think I mean you're supposed.
Speaker 3: To the one time gift.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Man uh. Anyway, so people are ripping him, saying they're ripping Drake pretty much. Whatever he does, he's gonna get ripped. People are goofing on him. Well, here's sping of money. Some person walking on a beach in Florida discovered almost one million dollars worth of cocaine. What's that? It's cocaine. Now here's the thing. You were walking on the beach. You much rather find a million dollars cash because that you don't have to report taxes to a million dollars cash. You're supposed to. But again, you know, there's no paper trail on that. I don't believe, So I think you're you're in good shape there, couch May. In this story, the package weighed sixty seven pounds. The street value was approximately a million dollars. This was in Daytona beach. Beach was in Daytona. You know who lives in Daytona. Jed who fled? How upset is Jed that he's not the one that found that that cocaine? Man that's a lot of cocaine, Man White washed up right there on the beach in Florida.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he'd be on one hell of a bender right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right. In July, during Shark Week, Discovery aired an episode in which scientists attempted to discern how all of the cocaine that's washed up on the beach is a Florida over the decades has affected the shark population. I'm sure that was was wonderful. Great. Back in August, the mayor of Tampa was on a family fishing trip. I think we talked about this one on the show. Was in the Florida Keys and caught a seventy pound what they thought was a fish, seventy pound bag of coke worth over a million dollars. Doubt. Yeah, pop goes the culture. Let's go to Vegas. You were just in Vegas and MGM Resorts continues to refuse to pay the people that have attacked them cyberly and shut down the cyber attack that shut down their whole thing. They're not paying the ransom attack. They're not given in at least not at this point. They were refusing to pay and it's still causing them all kinds of problems for their business. But they're like, we're not paying, so I guess they've been able to function. Did you go through any MGM properties, Danny? Did it look all messed up? Was it a lot different without.
Speaker 3: We were on an property, didn't have any problem?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, there you go. So we don't need we don't need you. We're good, We're all right.
Speaker 3: We do not negotiate with terrorists.
Speaker 1: That's right. The Ring camera people, here's a good marketing gimmut. They're marketing gimmick. They're offering a one million dollar reward for video footage of aliens captured using their camera.
Speaker 3: Big guys ten feet tall, have big.
Speaker 1: Eyes, exactly exactly. Well, here's something that I think we can both appreciate, Dandy. It says that AI is a legitimate threat to make the traditional college degree completely obsolete. That going to college and getting all that student debt that you get when you go to college, it's just not going to matter because with the AI, you just type of few words in about a being by the boom, and you've got as much knowledge as anybody with a bunch of degrees and the Rhodes scholar and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: So I have a huge basketball IQ.
Speaker 1: Dang. Yeah, well, Bob Ross, I saw this story floating around and this is interesting. Bob Ross, the first made for TV painting has popped up. It's on the sales market. You can get the Bob Ross first made TV painting. The legend the iconic Bob Ross man was he was he get actually dressed up as Bob Ross one year or was it last year? Maybe it was last year. I don't know. Maybe it was last year. Time flies or it doesn't fly, I guess anyway. According to the Washington Post, the painting has been in possession of a single loan of the past forty years. That's that's a long time. Four decades. Volunteer at the PBS station in Virginia where that show was filmed, Ross donated the painting, and the volunteer likely paid about one hundred dollars or less for it. But they they're auctioning this thing off nine point eight million dollars. It's called a walk in the woods. It should be a walk to the bank. It should be what it's called there. Yeah, I guess we got some money here. And Bob Ross did not even get any like he wasn't rich from all this, Like his name has been worth more now since he's been dead than when he was around. Yeah. Eh, craziness the Bob Ross Inc. Which is I saw a documentary about this and they were like kind of goofing on the like the people that have hijacked the Bob Ross brand and put it on everything and.
Speaker 3: And all of that.
Speaker 1: People getting very excited on the tablet Lloyd's Danny here in LA and Hollywood because Jennifer Lopez and Ben Afflack her husband there were spotted at a McDonald's drive through. You know you got you don't want a big mac? You eat a big Mac? Is that is that? I mean there's celebrities that go to fast food restaurants all the time. It's la that's I mean, they have to eat, they go, and but people making a big deal about that, Like I can't believe it. It's amazing.
Speaker 3: Do you think j Lo got a mcflurry?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Uh well, you got to get the fries at McDonald's, right, that's the key. That's the everything else is secondary. It doesn't matter what you get after that. Why don't we get to the mailbag? You want to get the mail bag?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that makes Sunday a Sunday.
Speaker 1: It's mail bag. Thank you, Ohio, Al, I appreciate it. First up on the mailbag, Mike in Fullerton in southern California rights in and he says, Hi, there, Ben and Danny g if the FCC all of a sudden allowed swearing on the radio, this is kind of like what we talked about the other day. If the FCC all of a sudden allowed swearing on the radio. How often do you to curse on your show? And do you think it would help or hurt the ratings? Some people out there aren't big fans of colorful language.
Speaker 3: I hear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we when we started doing the podcast, when I was doing it with West of the four h five, we would curse. He would curse a lot some episodes. I would curse a lot, and we ended up getting I got a lot of negative feedback. People were very upset. I'm not used to you cursing. I don't like you cursing. I kind of stopped. I mean, I'll put a ship in there every once in a while, for old times sake, I'll throw a shit in there, maybe even a fuck. Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: So it's like growing up with Captain and Kangaroo, and then all of a sudden you hear him dropping f bombs.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, who's the guy he died a couple of years of the guy that hosted America's funniest videot home videos. Remember he's a comedian. Yeah, but he was a he was a comedian, and he did dirty comedy like he did dirty. He worked blue, He worked blue, and people would sometimes be freaked out by that because he was like this wholesome part of Americana doing Bob Bob Saggot, Yeah, Bob Saggitt. Yeah. So there's an example. Mike also says, a great job maintaining your composure during all that Laker talk with Fred Rogan. That was impressive. Thank you, that was very, very painful.
Speaker 3: No, the Lakers are supporting your TV show.
Speaker 1: How about your clippers?
Speaker 3: Like that?
Speaker 1: Smile off your face, Danny. Next up, Francine writes in and says, why do you keep weed Man Hippie on the Friday lame jokes portion of the show. He isn't funny anymore. His laugh is fake and I have to turn the station off because I can't listen as long as he's part of it. Well, thank you for the email. The message here the reason, and this is totally transparent. I want to be transparent with you. The reason we have weed Man Hippie on is we we had a couple of meetings and we tried to figure out how can we piss off Francene, what would piss off what would really piss off Francene to turn the station off?
Speaker 3: And we all agreed weed Man Hippie. So that's why he's a paid caller. And if you don't use him during that segment, then it messes up the invoice.
Speaker 1: That is true billing. The billing department does not appreciate that. And weed Man, it's so funny. We were laughing. Actually, we had a post post show party and we Man was laughing because he said, all these people think I have no money and I'm getting paid for this every week. It's a gag. And sometimes people even send the extra money on that that Remember we started that dummy weed Man weed Man Hippie Gmail account and then people would like send him money and he thought that was funny too, but we had to take that out, if you remember, Danny, we had to take that out of his check, the extra money. Oh, Big Lou from the LBC rights in Good Old Big Lou and Big Lou says, this is ask Danny G. Being that you have worked in sports in the music business, who gives the best interview sports figures or people in the music business, and who has been a or favorite interview in both, respectively. So this is only for you, Danny. I'm gonna sit this one out. It's all you, Danny G.
Speaker 3: Go ahead. I'm gonna say musicians usually give better interviews because they're stone drunk, both just rolled out of a hotel bed with a random female or male, depending on who you're interviewing. So the debauchery in the music world it's a notch above the professional sports world. So you get some dirt. I'm thinking which rapper DMX was really good? Rip. Not only was he a really good interview, Ben, but we set up this whole Vegas weekend where me and my station we flew out a winner, and it was this girl and her best friend. We flew her and her friends out to Vegas to see DMX in the front row and meet him backstage. But Ben, it was better than a meet and greet. We had come to find out she actually slept with him. Whoa, and we got the dirt The next Monday. She wasn't really cooperating when we were talking to her on the phone, but we could tell that something shady had gone on. Her best friend calls the morning show and spilled the tea that they hooked up and that's why her friend was acting so weird because her friend's husband listened to our morning show. She came in super pissed, was screaming and yelling in the general manager's office that we probably caused a divorce. Talk about an awesome interview.
Speaker 1: Wait, so she's married, she's at the DMX thing and he wants to, you know, take her back to the badge. He ends you all, right, here we go. Here we go like Dak Prescott, Here we go.
Speaker 3: Get gigy. So we would always whenever we would do a flyaway, we always liked to check in with the winner the following monday to get a review on the concert and see how everything went. It was just like a quick couple minute phone call with them. We when we did that with her, she was very kind of weird about the whole meet and greet part, and we could tell something was wrong. So when her friend called us and let us know what happened. Fireworks went off and our general manager was stuck in the middle of it. And the next morning he made us apologize to her on the air, and we're like, apologize for.
Speaker 1: What she got to hook up with a rap star. Yeah, you don't need to a pop. I mean, she's the one that unless it was something that it wasn't, and she's the one that decided she wanted to go that direction. Why is that your fault?
Speaker 3: I guess it's because we let the cat out the bag that she cheated. But there was more than one interview that was spicy like that when it came to rappers. So that was a lot of fun on radio. Also, I interviewed Alicia Keys one morning and she got really pissy and she hung up on me, and that went down in radio history at the station I was at, So I was known as the guy that pissed off Alicia Keys.
Speaker 1: That's cool, Yeah, yeah, yeah. Musicians are much athletes are boring.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I don't get why so many they were on television because most of them just they just are robots. And the first casualty of interviewing an athlete is the truth and also entertainment, Like there are a few guys that are good, right, but most of them, they all they've all memorized. It's like that line from Bull Durham, you know about that you gotta learn your cliches. You know you're gonna deal with the writers, And so they just repeat that mumbo jumbo and they're just lifeless zombies.
Speaker 3: Also, think about it, Ben, your alumni of kiss Am yep. The musicians need you. They need you in your station to play their song after song after song they release. An athlete doesn't give a shit about the radio because there it doesn't change anything for them. If anything, it gives them crap and problems with you talking smack about them on sports radio. What does it help them with? It doesn't help them with sales. They're not pushing a song for somebody to buy. So Alicia Keys is a good example of that. I made up with her. She came on the show again and apologized. I interviewed her at a better time later in the morning, and I did a meet and greet with listeners and she was super extra suite at the meet and greet. So she made good. That happens with a lot of musicians because they want to stay in a good space with your radio station.
Speaker 1: So my only I never met DMX, but when we did the Malor Meet and greet in twenty nineteen, there was a down the street. We were at the Cask and flagging and down the street right near Finway, DMX was. I guess she was either performing there somewhere in Boston, but they came to a bar right near where we were, and Blair from Maine, the DMX people, the roadies from DMX were all partying and having a grand time, and that that freaked out Blair and Maine so much he had to leave early.
Speaker 2: Whoopee pie. Blair sucks and Fox Sports Radio knows it.
Speaker 1: He was so traumatized by the DMX crowd that was just having a grand old time there. What's next, Georgian, You've all the Texas rites? And he says, would you rather guys escape prison in a sewer pipe like in Shawshank Redemption or have to face have a face to face conversation with Brian Finley after after he ate a huge plate of garlic chicken Daddy, Yeah, yeah, I would much rather just roll around in a sewer just with you. Know, swamp creatures in there and all that. Yeah, that's what I would go for rather than Brian Ferry spitting pieces of leftover garlic chicken with almond butter. I'm good.
Speaker 3: I don't need that. What about you, Danny, I'm with you. Just call me Andy Duframe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one, just chip away. He just got a chip away, Josie writes, since says any news on how Roberto is doing? Uh? Last night I talked to Roberto last time. He's doing well. He finally passed his driving test, and I believe he has started. Who should have him on? Maybe I'll get him on one of these weeks. We'll have Roberto on to talk about what it's been like as a school bus driver. But I think he's likely in the probationary period still, if they still have that, and so I don't know if he's actually running it by himself. He probably still has somebody kind of keeping an eye on him.
Speaker 3: But make sure you ask him about Josh McDaniels. He's a big fan the Greatness.
Speaker 1: Alright, did you you didn't go to You were not able to go to the Raider game this past week, which is probably better that way, right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? It was a travel day. But yeah, I mean, obviously McDaniels is on the hot seat.
Speaker 1: I don't think he is. I don't think Mark Davis wants to pay him, and they might have to pay more to Gruden depending on how the lawsuit goes with Gruden.
Speaker 3: So I mean, the controversy is that Sence Davis is now worth so many more billions of dollars because of the brand new, state of the art stadium in Vegas, with so many fans coming in from out of town for the visiting team and to make it a party weekend and get out of the cold, that he doesn't give a shit about the fan base because he knows that the stadium will still be full. I don't know if that's true or not, but if it is, his dad would slap him across the face.
Speaker 1: So the NFL's thirty two teams in the NFL last my using malomath, and of those thirty two teams, there are three teams that consistently have more fans of the other team than their team when they play at home, the Chargers, Rams, and Raiders. It's fascinating.
Speaker 3: Irony is when the Raiders play in LA, seventy percent of the stadium is Raider fans.
Speaker 1: I know, nuts and they wanted they wanted to move to LA and the NFL block them. The geniuses at the NFL A no, no, no, work on Park Avenue and live out in the Hamptons.
Speaker 3: I hate the NFL for blocking that.
Speaker 1: That would have been amazing for the for the ratings. What is next? Alf writes, and he says Alf is back from load management at Uncle Dennis's casa. Yeah, I wonder what happened. I was where. Anytime Alf doesn't send an email or respond to on social media during the show, I'm like, oh, let's do it well on this check on Alf. I mean, my Alf's my guy. He follows me around. I mean, whatever shift I'm doing, Alf is going to be. There's a few guys like Alf, and he's one of the guys on that list. Anyway, says, do either of you know what see you? L O t t s R Coulette's is that it?
Speaker 3: I believe.
Speaker 1: According to this thing that he sent me here, Alf, the word c U l o t t es. Coulettes is a women's knee high trouser cut with very full legs to resemble a skirt. He says. He says that should be the word of the week. No, I think we're good on that. Alf was back in Bella's prime, would she was she a daddy's girl or a mommy's girl? Okay, so Bella loved the wife more than me. In fact, when Bella we first got Bella and she had she was full of energy and excitement. When my wife would get home from work, she if she worked during the day the Dave shift, and I'd be at the house and then I'd be getting ready for the night show. And when she'd park her car and walk towards the door, Bella had such keen instincts that she would hear and sense her presence and start running and jumping at the door to try to get through the doorff. Now Bella lays around and all she does is shit and pissed. But back then she definitely was a bigger fan of the wife for sure. Fred from Spring Texas right since says, Hi, there, I know your voice is your moneymaker. Guys, do either of you do anything special to take care of this vital asset. That's our buddy, Fred, very reliable Fred. Every week we hear from Fred in Spring Texas so, yeah, dandy, do you do anything spectacular. Back in the old days, guys used to chain smoke to get their voice right, but we don't. Most of us don't do that anymore. The busiest part of the radio station was the smoke area, but that's kind of gone away from most people.
Speaker 3: The one part of Vegas that I loathe is all the cigarette smoke. Disgusting. Never a cigarette before. I can't stand the smell of it. I hate the way cigarette smoke gets trapped in your throat. This is just being a bystander and getting it secondhand. As far as taking care of it in a healthy way, I mean, we just got to make sure that when we're off the radio and off the podcast, we kind of shut it down and rest our vocal cords.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And the key is if you're around someone that is sick that could lead to laryngitis, you gotta go the other direction. You gotta do it. That's the only thing that can really knock us out as laryngitis.
Speaker 3: I use half a bottle of hand sanitizer daily, so you're right. I always am trying to make sure I'm not catching anybody's cooties.
Speaker 1: And my thing and I've talked about this, Fred I suck on raw garlic. If I'm thinking I'm gonna get sick and I kill the infection, Ben sucks before it becomes an infection. All right, let's get out on this one more. Marcus from Bruceville, Eddie, Texas. Right, Sandy says, are there any tricks to fasting? I never tried it, but have seen great things about it. Can you give a schedule maybe I can try as a rookie. I know you're not a nutritionist, but I need something to help shed a few pounds. And also, has Danny g Ever tried fasting? And if so, how did it go?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: Why don't we start with you?
Speaker 3: Danny?
Speaker 1: Have you? Have you futched around with the fasting which is pretty popular these days?
Speaker 3: Now, I've done portion control before. For me, is better than fasting. The stomach growling and all that. It makes it too hard for me to focus on my work.
Speaker 1: Gotcha? So all right, here's the deal, Marcus. There's a couple of ways you're can attack it. The first thing, I assume you have a smartphone. If not, you forget what I'm about to say because you don't. There's no but if you have a smartphone, there's a bunch of apps that you can get and they're pretty much all free. They they usually have a pay area. The one I use is called zero. We'll give them a pop. They should buy a commercial, but it's called zero. That's the one I've been using. And there's different levels to it. You can really pick whatever works for you. As a rookie or a new beet, you gotta It's like it's like a race. If you're running the New York Marathon, you're not gonna start out running twenty six point two miles. You're not. You gotta work your way up to that. So I would advise you to start with thirteen hours, which seems like a lot. But if you just don't eat three hours before you go to bed, Let's say the average person sleeps eight hours. I'm not average. I don't sleep that much. But let's say it's six hours. Fine less than it. Say you sleep six hours, So if you don't sleep three hours before you go to bed, you for six hours. That's nine hours. So you only have to get four more hours when you wake up without eating, and then you've done the thirteen hours. But if you sleep eight hours, and you stop eating three hours before bed. That's eleven hours, so you only have to wait two hours when you wake up.
Speaker 3: Prick for your initial hunger pains. Is it just lots of water?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I drink a lot of water. Mind over matter. And there's a couple of points when you start fasting a lot like I went from. I started actually was sixteen and then I worked my way up to eighteen and now I'm usually somewhere between twenty two and twenty four hours. And then one stretch like this week I had a fast. I went three days seventy two hours without without consuming any food. So and I would have probably gone longer but for food for our life, like socially, you know Danny food, we go out, you know, I mean the wife will have lunch ores and it's a social thing.
Speaker 3: That's the thing I was thinking about, is that I think my wife, you would be pissy that I wasn't eating more with her, like your wife probably had to make an adjustment that she was eating some meals by herself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it is problem. And then I do cut back when we travel because I'll only do like sixteen hours when we travel, because then it becomes yeah, a big, big issue. So I hope that helps you out though, Marcus, So thank you, good luck. Let us know how it goes and whether it's the app I recommend it or there's a bunch of other apps, you can find one that works for you. And it's a good way to keep track of it because it has a timer and then you can see how long you have left and then when you accomplished it. There's also challenges. Can you do for sixteen hour fast in a week? Can you fast for two hundred hours and you know, twenty days or fourteen days or something like that. So that kind of stuff. It's all about getting the big word is ketosis. That's the big word you want to get in that Allegedly your body burns fat. And so if you if you in theory, if you're fast, you're you're setting your body up to burn burn fat.
Speaker 3: And that is it.
Speaker 1: It is Sunday, sn Y, New York. This morning s n Y New York. We'll have Benny versus the Penny for your television pleasure. So if you're in the New York area or have access to S and Y, believe I'm correct on that. I haven't doubled checked, but every week so far it's aired at the same time, so I don't know why it would be different. In fact, let me check that right now. Do you have anything to promote, Dany. I'll be on the radio tonight also at eleven o'clock in the West, and that is two am on Monday tomorrow, the ninth. I did double check, so s n Y Sports Net New York, you can watch Benny Versus the Penny today. It'll air at eleven thirty eastern local time there in New York, just before Jets game plan. So we're we're more exciting than Jet's game plan, I would think.
Speaker 3: But I already saw your show yesterday on the Lakers channel.
Speaker 1: Well listen, the Lakers. They've you know, they've been an enemy of mine, but occasionally they make a good decision. You know, occasionally they make a good decision.
Speaker 3: Danny.
Speaker 1: All have a great Sunday, looking forward to a big week on the radio. On the radio, and we will talk to you next time. I got to beat the Penny. Also, I got to beat the penny, Danny toy.
Speaker 3: I need you really do You're you're stinking it up just a little bit.
Speaker 1: I won last week, but it was. You know, we're both under five hundred. It's embarrassing, and we disagree on a lot of games this week, so it's it's a turning point week, is what it is.
Speaker 3: You did so well last season too. You need to get back to your twenty twenty two groove.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe that was because of you, though. Is it possible that it was you? It might be so anyway, have a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful day. We'll talk to you next time later. Skater Hi, I like the Saints got a murder.
Speaker 3: I gotta go