Speaker 1: My feeling is this.
Speaker 2: I feel like allegedly, the fact that Eva filed first, and the fact that Michael said I still want to save my marriage. I don't think Michael did anything. I think Eva allegedly wants to move on from the marriage.
Speaker 1: I think Eva may want something different.
Speaker 2: Stay tuned, we'll be right back after these quick ads. Welcome to Reality with the King. It's me Carlos King, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years a production experience. Once a week from Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry recap our favorite reality shows. Every visit unforgettable moment that we are still talking and tweeting about.
Speaker 1: Hey, rain Drop.
Speaker 2: So today's episode of Reality with the King child, there's so much going on in the world of reality television, especially at Bravo, like Bravo, Bravo, Efing, Bravo and my.
Speaker 1: Denise Richards boys.
Speaker 2: We're going to talk about Eva marself filing for divorce from her husband. We are also going to talk about all the Van Da Pump Rules saga. But I could not do this alone Today I am joined by my friend who also just happens to be a fellow producer. Okay, at entertainment tonight. Yes, I'm talking about Anthony Domine.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, Hi, thanks for having me, Carlos. I'm so excited. I'm very excited for this.
Speaker 2: Oh I I'm more excited than you are, because you're going to spell all the tea about vandam pump rules.
Speaker 1: I cannot wait.
Speaker 2: But before we get to that, Sierra hit the siren breaking news. I did not see this coming, but let's talk about it. Eva marcel I know, Eva the Diva America's Top Model winner. Yes, former Atlanta Housewives, current cast member on The Real Housewives Ultimate Gross Trip, not only season two but the upcoming season four, has filed for divorce from her husband, Michael Stirling recently. So, Anthony, what is the teach out?
Speaker 3: I mean, to be honest with you, this was a shock. I did not see this one coming. I feel like I had no rumblings. I did not hear any rumblings. No one was saying anything. I mean, you know, you're in the Housewives world. People talk people like you could see on screen first of all, and on screen these two were like sick as Steve together on the same page. There was never any drama. As soon as the story broke that she filed, I text everyone I knew related to her, associated with her, did you know anything? Everyone was shocked. No one saw this coming. So I am like you and the fans flavergasted by this one, like did you see this one coming? No?
Speaker 2: And like you, I kind of always get a little you know, INSI t but I'm going to I'm going to gag you.
Speaker 1: I had no idea.
Speaker 2: Drew and rap were divorcing, Okay, I was shocked by that weight were you?
Speaker 3: I No one, no one fully like tipped me off that this was happening. But I heard a couple of rumblings, and then I wasn't shocked when the whole finally went down. I mean, come on, he went to Tampa for a few days because he needed to get away, you know, all these things he was doing. He didn't want to adopt her son. I mean, that was just like very obvious that that wasn't going to be a good situation. So that one I wasn't talked about. But ev I was blown away by listen.
Speaker 2: I wasn't surprised they had metal issues meeting on jew and Rap because, like you said, we saw that play out on the house Spostle Atlanta. But I didn't hear any rumblings in these Atlanta streets that they were divorcing. But that just goes to show you, child, I'll be in my closet minding my business, despite which'all believe.
Speaker 1: So when it comes to.
Speaker 2: Eva and Michael did not see this coming, especially because on the Real Housewives of Atlanta, her very short two seasons on the show that is not shade is truth, they appeared to be very happy they got married on the show. He adopted her daughter, who she names Beans as a nickname, and he was running for like senator or mayor of Atlanta something child, and now.
Speaker 1: He's running to the courthouse. Now he is now.
Speaker 2: Trying to save his marriage.
Speaker 1: So this is the tea.
Speaker 2: Eva filed for divorce. But this is the gag of the gag gag gags. She wants primary custody of her kids were their kids because he did adopt her her first daughter from her previous relationship. They have one child together. She wants primary custody. Micros Thling revealed that he wants his wife back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he released a statement saying that he is going to be fighting for her. He wants his wife back, like you said, So it seems like she's done. Something clearly happened, and I believe she had posted a couple of days ago on her Instagram story and was like I'm smiling although I shouldn't really be smiling right now, and that was like the inside. Yeah, because she filed I think on the twenty third, so this is like over a week ago. So this isn't like she filed yesterday. It's just that people just discovered that she filed. And so, yeah, she was being a little like shady on the ground, but no one really caught on because you didn't know she was going through a divorce or she filed for the divorce. So she does this, then he releases a statement saying he's fighting for the marriage, fighting for her. So seen something tricky happen, And I don't know what, but I think people can read between the lines.
Speaker 1: And what lines are you reading in between?
Speaker 3: Anthony? Oh no, no, no, no, I'm not getting in trouble over here. But I will just say I find it okay. Usually when people are divorcing and the statements are released, one will file, then the other one will file because they just want to both have a filing in. And then they release statements that are usually we're working together, or we're just going to be moving on for our family, or the relationship's broken. Like her statement was like I'm done, and his statement was I am fighting for this and fighting for my wife. So clearly he did something like she wouldn't be doing this if you know, if she did something right, I don't know. Maybe have you heard anything?
Speaker 1: No, yeah, exactly, yeah, No.
Speaker 2: Look that cameracross very shady like Chroloe.
Speaker 1: You know something?
Speaker 2: What big about our raid drops Anthony. They know that I tell them the truth.
Speaker 1: I don't lie. If I don't want them to know something, I'll let them know. Like, look, I know something, but I can't tell y'all. So I'll say this.
Speaker 2: I did speak to someone in the mix, but this person and myself just came up with what we thought happened based on the statements being released from EVA and separately from Michael.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna tell you my opinion. My feeling is this.
Speaker 2: I feel like allegedly because Michael is an attorney.
Speaker 3: So I know I know. That's why I'm I'm like, so, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna tell you my opinion.
Speaker 2: Yes, the fact that Eva fiult first and the fact that Michael said I still want to save my marriage.
Speaker 1: I don't think Michael did anything.
Speaker 2: I think Eva allegedly wants to move.
Speaker 1: On from the marriage. I think Eva may want something different.
Speaker 2: I think Eva, who's been amongst this Hollywood elite for a very long time, you know, the first black winner of American Next Tomado, Eva being in script show, she has a hit show, all the Cointmental BT, plus she's won The Ultimate Girls Trip two and four. And I feel like Eva may have thought that dating the nice guy then marrying him based on her prior relationship that we know according to court documents, was very disturbing, to say the least allegedly, and she woned a safe environment for her daughter at the time, who was just she's a single mom and now this beautiful boy that she has with Michael, and Michael is a very nice guy.
Speaker 1: I will say this, I have heard.
Speaker 2: Nothing but great things about Michael Sterling being a great citizen.
Speaker 1: The people I've spoken.
Speaker 2: To have all said, you can't find a nicer guy than Michael Sterling, and you can't find more of a great father than Michael Sterling. I think Eva allegedly just wanted to possibly try something different because based on who Eva has dated in the past, none of them have been Michael Sterling child, not a politician, an attorney. A few have been bad boys, a few have been very famous, and I think Eva thought being with the good guy was going to serve her forever. And I believe that Eva wants to date again. My opinion all alleged.
Speaker 3: No, I think that's a good opinion, and I think like the core document might back that up because she filed, which we said, but she also feels that she wants custody, but she wants child support, but they should be able to like split, like he should contribute towards the kids medical, dental, hospitalization expenses. And then when it comes to assets, she wants to equitably split everything, and whatever they acquired in the marriage and debts that they wrapped up, they also split. So it's not like she's saying I want you to take everything, or I'm taking everything or anything like that. So it does seem like that's pretty amicable, which adds up to like what your suspicion is, but who knows. I don't know.
Speaker 2: No, Anthony, You're right, and listen, this is no shade to former or current housewives who are either divorced or are divorcing. Nine times out of ten is a messy divorce, and the wife wants it all.
Speaker 1: And she wants she wants everything.
Speaker 2: The fact that even Eva's petition seems to be very amicable, let me to believe that again, allegedly, this is her decision, that Michael did nothing wrong and that she just wants to go out and they bad boys for my opinion, child.
Speaker 3: So here's my question. Do you think there's a possibility for her to return to Housewives of Atlanta? Because my take is I thought she was a great housewife. Agreed. I thought because she's stood up to Nini, Nini didn't like her and that created all this drama. And I think that they really didn't give her a fair shake on Housewives of Atlanta. She now has a resurgence of possibly being single because she might go through this divorce. She's a single mom, she wants custody for three kids. She's finding herself again. She got her teeth done, which she talks about all the time. She's happy. Hey, she talks about it all the time, so I'm just gonna put that in there.
Speaker 1: What did she say about getting her teeth done?
Speaker 3: She's I believe she said on Girls Trip Ultimate Girls Trip. She was talking about getting them done and smiling and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: I like a housewife who's honest about any former surgery.
Speaker 3: You mean that one's pretty up. I mean she had a beautiful smile before, but then you get like the perfect Veneers. So I just hope her and her Veneers making an appearance on Housewives of Atlanta. That's all I'm saying. I think she's a great housewife. She didn't get a fair shake, and she read Nini for filth and Nini couldn't handle it, And that's one of my favorite moment.
Speaker 2: Yes, I agree, I don't think she got a fair shake. And I'm gonna tell you something Anthony that I haven't told anyone. Oh okay, So I read it to Eva the Diva after her first season of Atlanta Housewives as a friend of I'm a fan of hers, she's a fan of mine. We follow each other on Instagram. She asked me, she said, what do you think about me? On Atlanta housewise. I said, you want the truth? She said, bitch, yes, I said, you're holding back.
Speaker 1: I said, I.
Speaker 2: Need WB upn Eva back, baby, I need Eva, who was smoking a cigarette on the back Patty on Tomato reading The Girls for filth. I said, as a fan of yours, I said, Eva, I literally watch everything you do, all of your unscripted shows, your scripted shows, your guest appearances. I am the quintessential Eva, the diva fan, and I feel like you're not giving the audience.
Speaker 1: I E me too, what we want.
Speaker 2: We want Eva to read the Girls, and I will say this. She understood that she had her reason for holding back at the time, but she promised me. She said, look, girl, I'm going to read the Girls if I.
Speaker 1: Get a peach.
Speaker 2: I was okay, bye, And I thought that she did much better on the show and that she was just going to continue to elevate her presence. And that's why we all enjoy her on Ultimate Girls Trip, because she's hilarious.
Speaker 1: She's spicy.
Speaker 3: You're just smoking weed, and it's like, let's get high, let's have fun, let's drink like no drama, super chill. She's great.
Speaker 2: Anthony just dropped some tea. What you can't be a politician's wife smoking weed? On reality it's legal?
Speaker 3: Is it legal? And Lena, I don't know, think about it.
Speaker 2: Michelle Obama could not be smoking a blunt on the White House gardens because.
Speaker 3: I mean, here's the thing, Michael Sterling knew what he was getting when he signed up to be with Eva. So I don't think like that was a thing. You think he wants this relationship over because he wants to pursue is his career further, Like you think that's the thing like he was with like he won end things. Possibly even because she smokes weed. I don't think that's a thing.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think it has anything to do with Michael. I think it goes to show you that Eva is just returning back to the woman she was.
Speaker 1: I feel like every woman.
Speaker 2: Who dated bad boys, right, I feel like they say, let me date the nice guy. I need to try something different, And I think Micro Sterling on paper was that person.
Speaker 1: But after a few years.
Speaker 2: I think at the end of the day, you like what you like, and I think Eva likes a little a little rough riders a little Yeah, no.
Speaker 1: I get a roughneck.
Speaker 3: Like why does a statement look so guilty, Like as a publicist, if I was a publicist for him or whoever his lawyer is or whoever, why would I make it look like he cheated that I'm fighting for her, I'm doing everything I can. Why wouldn't you say there was no extra marital affair. I love her where we weren't on the same page, I'm fighting like he gave a blanket, like I'm fighting. And it seems like everyone's going to read in between the lines, like you know, we've been in this game for a long time. If you don't give him everything, they're going to run with something. And he didn't do that.
Speaker 2: Agreed, And I think that goes to show you that he's not meant to be in reality television. He I think Michael Sterling is a regular person who just lives his life for his family and his career. And to your point, he didn't think that far into the statement. I think that public declaration of I'm fighting for my wife and his mind, Anthony. I think allegedly he thought, let me get some sympathy, because nobody wants to see a marriage in and I think Michael wanted the world to know that this is not my decision.
Speaker 1: This is hers.
Speaker 2: I want to fight for this, and I think Eva allegedly may have said to him I need to try something different.
Speaker 1: I thank you, this is nothing bad.
Speaker 2: I need to leave and we shall see how this plays out. But I would love to see Eva Marceill return to the real hospital at Atlanta. I, honey, I want Eva, who's friends with Drew, because word on the street was that Drew got on through Eva, because even Drew our friends and when they gave Eva the walking papers, Drew was like, but wait, I'm here because I'm friends with Eva.
Speaker 3: Oh Drew with a fluff.
Speaker 1: Shaye shay Shade.
Speaker 3: Here's my thing. If you were in a bad marriage on a reality show, that you feel like you can't be her authentic self and you have to continue to try to convince everyone that a relationship is fine, that your husband's not as bad as everyone thinks he is. You aren't going to come through as a great housewife. You look like kind of dumb. I think if this relationship ends, which I'm pretty sure it's going to, and she comes back single and through this divorce, I think she could be a really fun, good housewife. I think she's been okay I think Ralph Pittman is his name held her back, but I think she has the ability to be a very good housewife.
Speaker 2: I cannot agree more. I want Drew and Eva back together. And yes, his name is Ralph Pittman because I made the mistake of calling him Ralph Sidora.
Speaker 1: So, Anthony, that's why you are what a journalist.
Speaker 2: Who I hate you interrupt, but stay tuned for more. We'll be right back after these quick ads. This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. Speaking of drama, Anthony, I have a confession to make. I don't watch banda Pump rules.
Speaker 3: That is completely fine. Here's a confession for me. I was a fan, watched for many years, and then the last couple of seasons have been kind of a flop, so I stopped watching. Now I'm back fully invested, like it is a resurgence. They actually doubled their viewership since his scandal has broke. I think they hit like one point two million viewers. They're fully back. Lisa Vanner Pump is cash in the checks all the way to the bank, so this worked out for her. But yeah, I mean I was like March third, the World Stop for Bravo because the story broke that Tom Sandoval, who's an original cast member, was cheating on his girlfriend are Animattox of ten years with their best friend who they brought into the group through another best friend that dated for a while and those two broke up. So basically, James Kennedy is a guy that's on the cast. James Kennedy was dating this girl named Rachael Levis. She was brought to the show a couple of years ago. She was kind of like this girl everyone picked on. She wanted to be a beauty queen. She was like a pageant girl. They all picked on her. James and her got engaged after like five years ago. She ended up calling it off at the reunion last season, so everyone was like, what the heck? This is insane. Homeworld gets herself onto the show through all the friends, so she stays she never went anywhere. So then she becomes best friends with Tom Sandoval and Ariana Maddox. They're all hanging out together, doing everything together. Then it blows up that they were having an affair for about seven months behind Ariana back. They were going to events together, they were hanging out in the house together. There's rumors allegedly that they were in their bed together when she wasn't home. Yeah, it's really, really, really bad, And I think that's why so many people are invested. Because one Arianna after like Stacy Schroeder, was the original girl everyone loved, she ended up getting kicked off the show. Arianna became like everyone's favorite. She was the fan favorite. She was really cool. She wasn't really always in the drama, and she was very good at like keeping her level head and like being you know, talking to everybody about their issues and situations and being the peacekeeper. Then like this whole situation happens and people didn't really like Tom Sandoval, her boyfriend of ten years, Like he's very much into himself, which is very obvious in the show. And I think when this happened, everyone was like, he's trash. He was holding her back and now it's time for her to like flourish. But yeah, it was with a best friend.
Speaker 2: I am active on social media and my brain jobs always tweet me and comment Carlos talk about this, talk about that. Everybody wanted me to talk about band the pumb rules, But I can't be fake because I don't watch the show. But the world did stop. It broke Twitter for like two weeks straight. But now I get why that level of scandal to where we've been together for X amount of years, a best friend of ours together, I'm having a private affairwith Now, how did this all become public?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 3: Okay, this is a good tea the drama, so there's a lot, but to be quick, Tom Sandoval is in a bay and that he pays for himself. It is a passion project that he has been talking about on the show for a while. He wants to be a musician, so he is a cover band that he does events around I think lay or other places. A bunch of the cast was there. He's performing and his phone drops out of his pocket. Someone that knows Arianis's girlfriend of ten years hands him the phone and says, here, this is Tom's phone. He must not notice it fell out. She apparently goes through the phone. I don't know if it was like I have a suspicion going through the phone, or just like, hey, what's going on in Tom's phone? She finds a video allegedly finds a video of Tom and Raquel on a FaceTime together and they're pleasuring each other, so she obviously is very upset. Mind you, well this is happening. I'm pretty sure it's the same day. Raquel, the girl he's cheating with, and Sheina she who are both on the show, are on Bravo Watch What Happens Live on Bravo What Happens Live. They ask Raquel who she would rather kiss, Tom Schwartz or Tom Sandival. This whole time, everyone thinks she likes Tom Schwartz. She gives answered Tom Sandoval and it throws everyone off, even Sheena, and she's like, why would you mention him? That's so weird. Arianna calls Sheena after they film. She's like, I just found this video on his phone. Sena then confronts Raquel. Raquel admits to it. Sena allegedly punches Raquel in the face. Oh all hell broke lose punches her in the face. They end up coming back to La Raquel files a temporary restraining order against Seena she which actually was just dropped. It was officially dropped because Raquel never showed up in court. She didn't want to move forward with it. I mean, Carlos, there is just so much that I can't even like. For two weeks this has been going on. They film the reunion, a fight almost broke out, multiple fights. Raquel Yeah. Raquel handed the documents from the lawyer saying they were dropped in the tro to Andy Cohen, who then gave him to Shina because they couldn't film together. This is the first time in a reunion history that I think of in Bravo because our straining orders in place, they couldn't film together. They couldn't be one hundred feet from each other. So they had a film with Raquel in the entire cast, and then they had to bring Shena in and film with Shina in the entire cast. They couldn't be on video camera together because of the restrainding order. It was like a mess, a mess. As a producer, doesn't that sound horrible?
Speaker 2: It is insane in the membrane. And instead of love and hip hop because Band the Pump Rules is about a restaurant, I'm gonna cop is love and I Hop.
Speaker 1: Because this is some mess? What in the love at ie hop is going on? Here?
Speaker 2: Were banda Pump Rules to where there's Butcher's big throat?
Speaker 3: Why yes, I mean the whole thing is is insane, Like as a producer, you can't ask for anything better. You don't want to see anyone get cheated on. You don't want to see a physical altercation. But you know, for ratings four viewers, it is double the viewership. People are so invested they probably just wrote their ticket for at least in other two seasons. Because the show I was told was kind of on its way out, like the ratings weren't that good as they were paying all these people a lot. The cast is huge, there's like ten plus people, so it's like a lot of money, and then this happened, So, I mean, here's something we recently broke on entertainment. They don't know the future of the show, so they just wrapped season ten. Obviously, the rings are really good, but apparently Ariano Maddox is saying she won't be filming with Tom stand of all her ex and possibly Raquel and the other cast is on arian A side. So if they don't want to film with this couple, where do you go? Like you've been in this situation before, Like if people don't want to film with people, what do you do?
Speaker 2: I don't know, give them more money?
Speaker 1: Give them listen.
Speaker 2: I have worked on shows before Portia Kenya getting into their situation. I've worked on shows where a couple started the show being married and got a divorce on the show and still have the film with each other. Right, you have to make it work, and one of the ways to make it work is to as a producer, you have to explain to them the bigger picture.
Speaker 1: But the difference with these cast.
Speaker 2: Members of Don the Pump Rules, they're young, you know, they're very young, and they may not understand the bigger picture into this, but you have to see all of this play out. I will say this, I definitely think the network is going to have a sit down because the ratings have doubled, which I don't know if you guys know this. Nobody watches live television anymore, so it's hard to crack a million total viewers live meaning the time it came on at eight o'clock until the time.
Speaker 1: Ended that nine oh one pm Eastern time.
Speaker 2: Honey, you usually get that over course of three days to have that Anthony Live over a million viewers, when prior to the scandal it was almost app Yeah, the math is math being and the math is showing that people want to see this and this is the resurrection that vand the Pump Rules needed because with the scandal of the racist allegations that I know happened years ago, it was this dark cloud over vand the Pump Rules because at one point Van the Pump Rules was the favorite show in Bravo. People love the show, and I remember being on a plane during season one and trying to like stay up and you know, and watch television. So I remember watching Band the Pump Rules season one thinking this is great TV. It just never was something that was on my radar after that. People love this show, so the fact that it has a second win, you have to make this work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, so what happened was they were actually done filming the season, like it was over, then all this stuff happened. So Bravo was like, pick up the cameras, we're going we're filming. So for the past like two weeks they've been filming. And this all happened before the like the re union filmed like March twenty fourth or twenty fifth, forgot, and so they filmed the reunion while all this was happening. But also they're filming the end of their season, so it's like chaos going around. I'm told that they actually had to do sit down interviews one on one with Tom Sandoval, Ariana Maddox, and Raquel Levis during the reunion. It was actually filmed the day before the reunion, those three personal interviews because they wanted them to have the ability to talk before the whole cast is screaming at them and saying everything, so they could get everything they want out. And so they picked up for about two weeks. I know that Raquel only filmed one scene with Tom Sandoval. He came to her apartment after everything broke. We don't know what happened. They probably talked about getting exposed, what the relationship looks like. And then Ariana filmed with Tom after she finds out a cheat on him. And there's a promo that we haven't seen, like we've seen the promo but it hasn't aired yet where they're talking and then he goes to the counter and he's like, do you want me to get you anything? And she's like, I'd like you to die. I'd like for you to die, Like it's such a good sound bite. He's like, she's like, do you want anything? And he's like for you to die. It is an incredible SoundBite. So yeah, I mean the show is really really taken off and I don't know what the future is and needed this, brav But like you said, they can't let it go. That would just be insane.
Speaker 1: No, they're not gonna let it go.
Speaker 2: Listen, give a raise to all parties because this is the a storyline.
Speaker 1: And I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I know they picked up the cameras to at what's happening currently into the back half of the season before the reunion, but this is something to where you have to start filming like tomorrow for the new season so that you're able to capitalize on what they're going through in real time and give us another season season eleven as soon as possible.
Speaker 1: That's what I would do.
Speaker 3: I mean that's what they did, I believe with It's Beverly Hills Housewives and Salt Lake City because the Gentshaw stuff, and then with the Erica Jane stuff, they were like, Okay, we got a good season, keep going. Like I think they had a little bit of time off just to get like back to relaxing, and then it was like full blown, a full another season again, which I like because as a viewer, you want to like keep going. You don't want to like Ultimate Growth Trip was filmed six months ago and now it's coming out, and I'm like, we already know all this stuff, like you know, like sometimes that happens where we don't want this to come out in the press. We want to see it on the TV. Love.
Speaker 2: Yes, Vanda Pumburul's new season needs to happen at least three to four months after the final episode of the reunion airs. We can't wait another year. Yeah, can't do that. You need at least at the very least three months. Well, the reunion's airing in June.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I know that they're going till June because they're only halfway through their season, so they still have like a lot of episodes going and then they have two maybe a three part reunion it's not been decided yet, and then it'll it'll be in June.
Speaker 2: So oh lordy, listen, hey band the Pump Rules, Welcome to Love and I hop Tani and we are here for all of the drama and the more tea that comes out. Anthony, you have to come back on reality with the King.
Speaker 1: You are now.
Speaker 2: Officially the VANDAM pump RULs Expert. So anytime there's something I need to know about this show that I'm going to binge this weekend, I need you to come on Reality with the King to let us know all the tea baby.
Speaker 3: Anytime, anytime. Thank you so much for having me. It's been so much fun. And anytime you want me here, I'll be here.
Speaker 2: Thank you, my love. Now, Anthony, where can people find you?
Speaker 1: Follow you and support you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm on like every social media app you can think of that all over Anthony, All over Anthony.
Speaker 1: Make sure you follow him.
Speaker 2: I follow him on Twitter and he's hilarious and honey, he gets all the tea.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Reality with the King.
Speaker 2: New episodes drop every Tuesday, Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King. Wherever you get your podcast, visit Realitywotheking dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and yes, baby, my YouTube channel where you can get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions yet and don't forget tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King. Reality With the King is a production of Kingdom Reign Entertainment. It is produced by Sierra Spragley rix An Executive produced by me Carlos King, Kingdom Rain Entertainment, Baby