Speaker 1: In us, say yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo Charlamagne the guy he's to the planet. Guess what day it is? Guess what day it is? Hold on my birth might stink. Oh, I'm not gonna lae scare myself a little.
Speaker 3: No, you ain't hugged me this morning. You ain't say shut up, but you.
Speaker 2: Ain't speaking to me. Could I just walked in? You spoke to anybody else, but you ain't speak to everybody else. I spoke to our guests. Hold stitches, my brother, Thank you, Brandon Randing through me a stick of gum?
Speaker 4: Can I can I do some good morning guys? Can I do something for what we do back home?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 2: You say, yo yo yo yo, bro, you go day, Let me go, Let me go speak the bail By Brown with Dave palm beach. We said, Yo, that's our morning. Okay, that's our good morning. Oh this is happening, Okay, it happened. It's a real hot all right. I blood, I blood, I flood just for men on my shoulder. You got j just on your shoulder, man, Stop fake ass bit. Come on how are you feeling.
Speaker 4: I'm blessing Hally favorite, blessed Black and Holly Favor, blessed Black and highly favorite.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys for having me, Thank you joining us. I appreciate you say you got you what that's your flag to bring that represent for this. Oh boy, I didn't. I didn't bring my Canada flags or shut.
Speaker 3: Out to Canada because you were born in Canada. Yes, sir, Okay, born in Canada. Rondo in Florida, Yes, Okay, Fort.
Speaker 4: Lauderdale, brad Camy Area, Miami West parm We love you too.
Speaker 2: You know, the craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida.
Speaker 4: But the best, I guess you could say the best content will come from that.
Speaker 2: You go to the best coptail. Yet you said the best. I was a little thrown off, and then you said content.
Speaker 3: I said, yes, best, not that I get a lot of content from Florida is absolutely true.
Speaker 2: No problem. Well today on the show we got some boxing.
Speaker 3: A boxing legend, Canelo Alvarez will be joining us this morning, that's right, and I'm also champion.
Speaker 2: Jamel Charlie will be joining us.
Speaker 3: Of course, they got the fight going down September thirty if at the T Mobile Arena, another undisputed champion. So we were gonna kicking with both of them this morning, and up next we got Front page News.
Speaker 2: I'm sure there's a lot going on, a lot going on. That's what people say when they don't know what the hell's going on.
Speaker 3: Now, I look, but there was a story that I thought we were gonna do, but that we didn't do. But we got to talk about that because you see what happened in Howard's campus. They said, like fifty dudes came on campus and started busting some of the students' ass, fighting and all types of stuff.
Speaker 2: Somebody got stabbed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, real crazy. But you can't wait to report something negative on Howard? No, well, no, I wouldn't do that. I didn't even hear about that. That's now, that was all over the news. We love Howard, I love all my HBCUs. I'll showed we're discussing a little bit, so don't move. It's to Breakfast Club, Goo Morning Morning. Everybody is TJ NV Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest co host, Stitches across from Florida, Miami.
Speaker 2: You lie.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now let's get in some front page news teslim figure out.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Good morning, DJ MVY, good morning, beautiful going stitches.
Speaker 2: And that's so pretty all. I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Now let's jump right into it. Let's talk about what's been going on at Howard University. I've seen it yesterday on I guess on one of these news reports and is very sick and especially because I just dropped my son off at college.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, nobody wants to send their kids to school and be attacked. Now saying the security is being ramped up at the DC campus of Howard University after several students were randomly and viciously attacked by a group of teenagers. So just to make a point, obviously these were not Howard students, you know, they came teenagers from off campus. And they said these teenagers are known for trouble making. Like you mentioned, there's been some videos posted on social media over the weekend of showing the attack or showing the I guess, the fights or the attack. They said that Howard students were injured outside the resident hall. Two victims managed to escape the violent mob of about fifteen or more teenagers while another one of the victims was stabbed in the back. So it's like nearly two hundred and fifty thousand views. This was going on TikTok, so it's been something that we've been seeing viral.
Speaker 2: So campus security ain't got no guns.
Speaker 3: No, Usually sometimes they do, but when there's that many kids and they're beating students, it's very difficult.
Speaker 2: But the sad thing about it, if you've got a gun, ain't no no nothing. Kids out in DC got guns too, but they did clearly they didn't because they didn't use them in.
Speaker 3: This moment that they stabbed a kid, and I heard they try to stab a couple. But the problem with this is, you know a lot of these kids are freshmen. They don't even know each other, so you know, you're just bringing your kids to school this week, so a lot of these kids don't know. And to see the thing about Howard, shout to Howard and all of hbcused. But Howard is not a campus where it's closed in, so it's really open to the public. Anybody can walk on the campus, which makes it very dangerous and very scary.
Speaker 2: So I just hope those students are all right to me though. It's not the kids at Howard. That's the issue is the fact that Howard clearly has a lack of security. You know what I'm saying, because in this day and age of even where you have people, you know, committing mass shootings on places like that, I would think that there would be more security.
Speaker 6: Well, they said it's been a violent it's been an increase in violent crime in general for Washington d C. You know, it's not like Washing DC's just known for safety. But they said it's twenty six percent up an uptick. And they even reported here that the freshmen, you know, new to the city maybe be particularly vulnerable to I guess your point of saying, you know, freshmen really don't know, you know, what's going on.
Speaker 2: But uh huh.
Speaker 6: They did say that they have installed over one thousand cameras. But to your point, charlottne, what will a camera do you know if something's actually going down, But they said they have tried to install more cameras over the last eight months.
Speaker 2: I hope the cameras called every single one of them students and one of them kids, not students, one of those kids that did that, and I hope they get held accountable.
Speaker 4: What would you do as because you just said that, you're you just dropped your kid off, your child off at.
Speaker 2: School by school.
Speaker 4: What would you do if you heard that as a parent, even if they weren't involved in it, but you just dropped them off like.
Speaker 2: They were a victim. Well, you tell a parent who just dropped their kid off to school. I mean, it's scary. It's nothing that you can't do.
Speaker 3: And I'm not trying to issue on anybody that went to Howard, but that was the reason why I didn't go to Howard because when I went down there, the campus was too open and my parents were very nervous about it. Like you know, there is no protection for the students, even though Howard's a great school. That's why I went to Hampton because Hampton had a closed campus. Even I took my son to university. He went to University of Miami and dropped off Monday. It's a closed campus where you have to you know, be able to know where you're going. But there is in the middle of the city. Anybody can get around there, which makes it scary. But it's a parent, there's nothing you could do. You can pray and hopefully you got a lot of family in Miami and I would definitely call you so, but don't take up no logan, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Now, just as an f y, the police chief did say there was one armed officer that's posted in the front of the building where the fight broke out this past weekend, but they pretty much only have security and bike patrol to secure the rest of the campus.
Speaker 3: You can't just let up a shot for a fight.
Speaker 2: You can't do that a mob. Come on, now, it's a mob? Is it fifty people? It's a mob?
Speaker 3: But police police are only allowed to use their firearm in self defense.
Speaker 2: He can't to shoot in the air, he can't. This self defense is a bunch of kids getting attacked to you can you they might not be The cop might not be getting attacked with his job is to protect and deserve. Now there are fifty people jumping on a bunch of students shooting ass or something. They not allowed to do.
Speaker 7: That.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. Now let's talk about what's going on in Hawaii.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just a quick update. We've been seeing what's going on. We covered this yesterday on Front Page News. But a week after the blowtorch wins brought the most horrific disaster in modern Hawaiian history. Members of the working class Mari's working class have become do it yourself first responders and cul de sac commanders.
Speaker 2: Everything from U.
Speaker 6: Hauled trucks to borrow boats to dugout canoes. Hundreds of lifeguards, carpenters, and bartenders have set up and stocked nearly a dozen pop up release centers, mostly without the help of anyone in uniform. Now, between the disappointing official response, tourists who actually went snorkeling looking for bodies, and real estate spectators who have been hounding families in grief, Hawaii's famous Aloha spirit is being strained.
Speaker 2: Take a listen.
Speaker 5: Frustration has turned to anger.
Speaker 2: You know, everybody's like, oh, you know they gonna come and help, They gonna come and help anyway, Box nobody came for help, boss. You know what I mean. We rely on people like you, guys that get compassionate like we do.
Speaker 8: You know what I mean that that willing for help us because please, we need help, We need helpe, we need we need.
Speaker 5: The next step.
Speaker 2: This is this is just the first inning. This is the first inning of what we feaceing tourism is.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So uh, he's saying, they don't give it an s you know what's going on. There's also some criticism of Republicans say that Biden went four days without talking about the fires.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 2: I know he'll be uh.
Speaker 6: I saw a report this morning, and he'll be going out there to visit after his vacation on next week. But they're just frustrated now. The other the counter to that is folks are saying, you know, it's hard to get in because there is a crime scene and you're you know, you got to move out the way. But pretty much that they're having a Kanye West moment saying, you know, nobody cares about Hawaii.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I saw president President Biden is offering a seven hundred dollars emergency payment the households impacted by the fire and Maui. And it's a one time payment, but damn you think about the billions of dollars that went to Ukraine, right, and you're making a seven hundred dollars one time payment the households. I mean, that's that's some good, low extra money. But what's that really going to do at a time like this.
Speaker 4: It is good to see though, people like even Oprah and I know they said, Dwayne Johnson and just people like you said, and just giving and doing what they can to support so and I know in Florida they're doing what they can as well.
Speaker 3: All right, well that is front page news now, Tesla will see in a couple of minutes. Absolutely everybody else get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, hit us up right now. Phone lines to wide open again. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 2: Is the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Good morning, the Breakfast Club, wait dog, this is your time to get it off your chest.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred five eight five five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 10: Good morning? Brother, every good morning.
Speaker 11: I'm from Charlotte Bread from the washing checking in.
Speaker 2: With your guys this morning.
Speaker 7: Fred, How y'all doing? Yes, sir, Today my born day and I just want to start to play with me and hopefully I do better. It's forty forty three today and y'all have another forty three in me. I appreciate everything y'all doing. Y'all at the Black Mothership now, Having checked in with d'Art in a while. I'm the old the old family, but I had to have to evolve. And y'all doing beautiful things.
Speaker 2: Man, So happy born day y'all in a while, and I.
Speaker 7: Just want a good healing energy and a good blessing dog away and I just wanted to play.
Speaker 2: What stuff to you, brother, I'm receiving it all and I'm giving it right back to you. Happy born day, King, glad brother, Love ony on forty.
Speaker 7: Love, love you guys for doing y'all have a.
Speaker 3: Good Wait wait wait wait wait, hold on, Fred, you got a cash out? Can we can we can we pay for your lunch today?
Speaker 7: I don't have a cash up. I'm pold, brother, but just money one day, y'all to make it to the meal.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 7: If I can come see you, I'll tell you what Chicago you are. I don't know if you remember.
Speaker 11: Remember I held your hand for thirty seconds.
Speaker 2: The day party gave me.
Speaker 9: Was DJ.
Speaker 2: It was a day party hit somebody the gun. Why was you holding that man hand for thirty seconds?
Speaker 7: King, Well that's the closest I'm never gonna get to a king to a celebrity.
Speaker 11: Hell yeah, I held his game.
Speaker 2: Well technically y'all held each other hand because he ain't let go, let.
Speaker 11: Go, because people are like, oh lord, I'm like, yes, sir, that's the fairing. I'm just a regular guy. So yes, sir, I appreciate this. I love you, brother.
Speaker 2: Thirty seconds is crazy. We going my hand for thirty seconds. I'm calling curate. We dated, trad We dated for thirty seconds. Y'all definitely did hello, who's this?
Speaker 10: What's going on? Breakfast club? This is cute from Detroit.
Speaker 2: Queue it up though, indeed, what's going on?
Speaker 5: Good morning?
Speaker 10: Charlotte made good morning stitches.
Speaker 2: Without down what up?
Speaker 12: Hey?
Speaker 10: I wanted to just touch on some envy. You dropped your child last I dropped my youngest daughter off at Kentucky State this past week here, and something that I noticed is that it's a very open campus with no security. This incident at Howard University. I made sure that's my baby girl. I gave her a little security kick and some tips. You don't walk.
Speaker 11: Around by himself.
Speaker 10: You don't know this play, but if somebody's running up on you, do what you gotta do. Come on back home.
Speaker 3: That's right, Nah, that's absolutely right. I mean my daughter she goes to n y u. There is no campus. The city is her campus. It's her playground. But you know, you give a little pepper spray and you try to tell her, you know, watch your surroundings, and it's hard. Sometimes you gotta get out of dodge if you feel uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: You gave her a little blade. You gave her a little blade.
Speaker 10: I cannot admit.
Speaker 2: Morning man, you do I give my daughter no blade now and get somebody above you.
Speaker 3: Thirty people jumping on you. You got to get the poker. I'm not giving my daughter no blade. Man sprays good did I told her how to shoot a gun, but you know that's legally, but her.
Speaker 2: Night since gun, you can't walk around with a knife. Pope. People, you're right. Something class is good. It is becoming popular, more self defense classes.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eighty five, one oh five one. If you need to be in here or something now, it's the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, the breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: It's a new day.
Speaker 2: Is your time to get it off your chest. Wait, whether you're mad or bless, time to get up and get something. Call up now. Eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five one we want to hear from you on the breakfast club. Hello, who's this? Good morning, the morning, what's up asking? Get it off your chest, bro.
Speaker 13: I just want to.
Speaker 9: Start there on the whole Howard situation.
Speaker 8: And uh so I had spent to Howard about.
Speaker 9: Two years and I would like to say that that the whole type of situation. As far as security, I remember that back then when I went to there, it will tell us, oh, don't go cast your checks up at the boway up the street. Be careful walking down the street because you got people out there trying to rob you. Local, local city.
Speaker 8: Especially from my uptown there, I was happy to say that there's no security out there. I know that one time one guy got got shot out for selfic jury. Man, don't be car.
Speaker 2: That's insane to me. But I feel like that about all of those places that have a mass, a mass amount of people. It's like, yo, man, these places have to be more secure, Like you got to have armed security. You know, you got to have dogs something.
Speaker 3: It's almost impossible for like a situation like Howard or even like a NYU. It's like you got it's the city is the campus, so it's hard to cover the whole city, especially when you got buildings like think about n Yu. You got buildings on fourteenth Street, you got buildings on fifty Street, you got builders on forty fifth like, it's so many.
Speaker 2: It's very, very difficult. The scary thing about situations like this is, you know, who knows that there's no security people on campus doing stuff like this, Like they know that you're right, and.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm wondering though, if they did have weapons and they shot it and someone got shot at the conversation would be should they have weapons.
Speaker 2: Because you mean like the security.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if it was the other way and they had it and they did shoot and someone a student got shot, would the conversation then.
Speaker 12: Be do we not need to have weapons?
Speaker 3: If a student got shot? Yes, if one of the perpetrators got shot, probably they still have no conversations. If a perpetrator didn't have a gun, they still would he still would be.
Speaker 2: Having people we ain't talking about, like what there's fifty people?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and in school?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 14: Hey, I don't know what?
Speaker 2: Hey? What's your name? Mama?
Speaker 14: Vegas?
Speaker 2: Hey, get it off your chest? You up early?
Speaker 14: I am I got up early because my son. He's right hair me, but he's for everything. You listen to the breakfast clubs, so he knows everybody's name all the segment. So I just want to say, hey, babies, and I love you. I don't know you're going to see this in the morning when we get up.
Speaker 2: You said he's four. He's four, Oh, telling young king, I said, peace, I definitely will thank you, yes, ma'am. All right, mama, you have a great dad, work or whatever you doing today. Yes, ma'am.
Speaker 14: When a Vegas with your car show.
Speaker 3: You know, the problem with the West coast is getting the cars to the West is very expensive. If even get into Atlanta, it'll be like, you know, twenty four thousand dollars just to get the cars down there, so when it goes to the West, it'd be like forty thousand dollars. But we're working on something. Next year we try to do a tour and hit Vegas in LA. We're working on it, Mama, I promise.
Speaker 14: Okay, we'll definitely be there.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you so much. Have a good day, all right you too? All right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, my car show was actually happening in the tri State August twenty sixth and August twenty seven. It's a two day show, Games, Rides, cars, kids five.
Speaker 2: And under a free stitch. You've been in one of my car shows.
Speaker 4: I gotta give you kudos, all of you, really, because that's what I was gonna mention earlier. Thank you to you guys, because there was a time that you really showed love to me in Miami and it was for your car show. You allowed us to do the scholarship shout out scholarship money for students. But you never know what somebody's going through, because on that day there was a lot going on and people were calling me and telling me that you guys were just showing so much love even what girls make be so I appreciate you. You don't know what somebody's going through and what you say could impact them at any given moment.
Speaker 2: So cheers to you, guys. I'm verbally giving you flowers now, thank thank you. Yes, cheerz. All right, we'll get it off. You can say it again, bit chass.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Now when we come back, we got roomors. Give us a little tease what we're talking about in the room stitches.
Speaker 2: Okay, so aunts a bee have get ready.
Speaker 4: Auntsey is showing her support to a particular artist that a lot of people have not been speaking up for.
Speaker 2: And I'm happy about this.
Speaker 4: It sounds like little Baby is entering into some new ventures. That talking about loan forgiveness, not really loan forgiveness.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll talk about it. And you called the aunt say that that's your aunt Beyonce, No eight.
Speaker 4: My auntie. But that's what people say. Okay, all right, you don't say what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: No, no, pinked Smith Winfrey knows called him. He thinks he's part of the family. That is our family. I ain't part of the high but I we'll get to the rooms next to don't move. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the breakfast Club. Morning everybody. It's the j n V.
Speaker 3: Charlamagne the gud. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest co host Stitches with us this morning. I little good morning, and let's get right to the rooms.
Speaker 2: Of names or you've gossip been chatting. This is the rumor report.
Speaker 15: I mean, I guess we're on the breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: This is where the tea spells right right.
Speaker 4: So Kiki Palmer stars in Usher's new music video for the single Boyfriend, following the Vegas controversy.
Speaker 2: You remember that, guys.
Speaker 4: So the single comes after Kiki Palmer attended Usher's Vegas show where he's what is he called the domestic terrorists?
Speaker 2: Now, y'all, he's definitely He's serenaded. She was serenaded by Usher.
Speaker 4: Somebody said that You're boyfriend is looking for me, Usher sings in a cliff from the song titled Boyfriend. I'm excited about this one. So both he and Palmer are shared in the social media clip.
Speaker 2: I think we got some audio edy. Somebody said that your boyfriend, that's a little bounce. No is a minute. Kiki baby daddy got to get into a studio right now. Somebody get Kicky Palmer's baby daddy to hit him up instrumental or eat the instrumental, back to back instrumental something Well, could you imagine a going then you do a song and you in the video? Is this patty Baddy or is this the setup? Let me add this.
Speaker 4: Usher also tweeted a short caption for the video, telling his followers that the impeding duet represents when fantasies become reality, right all.
Speaker 2: Right to say that.
Speaker 4: So this officially drops of tomorrow, so you could hit the link in our bio for more info. No, actually, today the sixteenth. What's today the sixteenth? My day's off, So yeah, today at ten am, so you could click the link in our bio and watch that. She's cute though in the video she got some purple What you think you, Shotley?
Speaker 2: I'm just thinking that Usher made a whole disrecord of Palma's baby daddy and a video. Why is it cleliar Diddy capitalize on you know, that's the point. Make it makes sense for you. But that's why I said, that's why USh is one of the best to ever do it, because he's not tweeting about it, He's not doing no interviews about it. He deal with all all this should do. He's to turn whatever is going on in the news in this music. What does the boyfriend do?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 2: I just told you you better get in the studio. Let me tell you. All I gotta say is watch this, yo, that's my favorite. Watch this okay man?
Speaker 5: Now? Is it?
Speaker 2: Or maybe they're both getting the coins and he's just going along with it. I don't know. That's my theory. So let's talk about this beehive. I know they're excited for Beyonce.
Speaker 4: She shouted out Lizzo at her Atlanta show amid dancer's lawsuits. Beyonce appeared to express her support for her fellow pop star Lizzo by shouting her out amid an ongoing lawsuit filed by Lizzo's former dancers.
Speaker 2: I'm sure by now a lot of people have heard about it.
Speaker 4: So during a performance of Break My Soul, the Queen's Remix on Monday night, Beyonce name drop Lizzo, saying I love you something like that.
Speaker 2: We gotta I kind of said it the same, I love you. This isn't part of the show. She's always person.
Speaker 4: I think there was a show she took it. She hey, she's there. I think she took her name out at one of the shows. That's why people were like, because she.
Speaker 2: Said Eric she said four times, said Eric aba once, but she said it four times because that was the day Eric with the hat said biting her style with the.
Speaker 4: Hat of something okay, because some people were assumed, we're, you know, connecting that head.
Speaker 2: Are you pulling out of their way? Can I roll it? That's one of my hold hold it now? Y'all can be making stuff up. Ready, hall it one more time? Okay, yes, times.
Speaker 4: My voice gonna change with a may I continue? I feel like sorry, sorry, don't judge me.
Speaker 2: Y'all know who know me.
Speaker 4: I go in another box sense when now I got this fan, I got to change it. So Little Baby, I'm excited to see like he's jumping into new entrepreneur endeavors. I always said he's not gonna rap forever. He's gonna be more so of a businessman. But I love his music.
Speaker 2: So Little Babies Loan Forgiveness. Get this. There's a you know a pun on this. You know how you spell loan l O A N right, but this is spelled l O g n E like cologne. But loan forgiveness. Let me finish.
Speaker 4: Okay, So Little Babies Loan Forgiveness program with a get it, provide, got it, provide.
Speaker 2: Stimulus payments for men in need.
Speaker 4: So, in celebration of National Men's Grooming Day on August eighteenth, Acts and Little Baby are teaming up to launch the brand new Loan the Cologne Forgiveness Program. So the program, we will see Acts and Little Baby providing select fans with one hundred and fifty dollars towards the costs of their old cologne, so they can buy the new Axe Fine Fragrance collection and they still have plenty of cash left over in their pockets. So one thing I've learned is that your price tag doesn't define your worth. That's what little baby said.
Speaker 2: And y'all can.
Speaker 4: Smell just as fine with the new acts and keep building your cash in the meantime. So that's how you do it when you're the goat, that's what he said. I like, so this is pretty cool, But let me give you the deats to be eligible for it. They're gonna select, okay, so to be eligible to receive one of the select one hundred and fifty cash app payments, right, fans must simply just drop their cash appr your tag your cash app tag in the comments on the loan forgiveness posts, which will be posted on TikTok. So once it's posted, just put your cash app tag right, Teddy Eddie, and then like, you can get one hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 2: Picking how many people. I think it's I think it's more. I don't even know.
Speaker 4: They don't say, but let me give you the date so the first one is August twenty first, and then the next one August twenty eighth, and then September fifth. Oh, they do have it, so fifty on the August twenty first, and then on the twenty eighth, twenty five, and then the September twenty five.
Speaker 2: So that's pretty cool. A little baby doing exactly what you're supposed to do when you get in partnership with these corporations. You make these corporations kick back money to the hook. Come on, I said, kickback money to people who need it. And he's always had a heart for that. I see.
Speaker 4: So shout out to little baby and little Dirk. I know we were talking about shout out the big Sush. She was talking about that as well. So I like it tears a little baby in the autist doing good things.
Speaker 12: We're time.
Speaker 2: Here you go, No, oh, hell, here we go. Thanks guys.
Speaker 3: All right, well that is your room of report. Now when we come back, we got front page news teslaing figure out will be joining us. And then after that, Canelo Alvarez being a building. It's the Breakfast Club on BT owning everybody. It's DJ Envy Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast club. We got our special guest host Stitches with us.
Speaker 2: I love all right. Now let's get in some front page news. Welcome back to Yes, good morning, Good morning everybody. Now let's jump right into it.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about this lawsuit filed against apartment manager charge for assaulting a black child.
Speaker 2: What happened in this case?
Speaker 6: Yeah, a lot of folks, I'm sure saw this on social media. If you didn't, it was went viral. I guess about last week or so.
Speaker 2: If there's an update on it. Where now? They have filed a lawsuit.
Speaker 6: The North Carolina apartment managers facing a lawsuit after she was caught on camera pouring a drink on a black child and hitting him with a bottle.
Speaker 2: Yes, she really did.
Speaker 6: The family assuing the property manager, Kimberly Jennings, who was charged with two counts of simple assault in connection to the incident involving their child and the family, claims that the children were swimming at the apartment pool where their friends live, when Jennings demanded that they get out of the water. When the kids were leaving, Jennings allegedly approached their sons. No, allegedly because we saw it, but allegedly approached their son and poured soda all over his head, struck him in the face multiple times, all because him and his little sister were swimming in the pool at a property that she manages. The lawsuit said that the parents said that the apartment manager also assaulted their daughter by pulling.
Speaker 2: Her hair and hitting her.
Speaker 6: They further alleged that Jennings said that their son was acting like a real inward during the encounter. And it's been a viral video you know that actually showed this happening over I guess about last week or so.
Speaker 2: Kimberly Jennings needed her ass be and maybe I might go manage my kids too much because I'm always floating around and I never understand what the adults be when stuff like that happens. That young man needed a hate throw in the air sometime because he needed the calbarry to come. How was he again even that like she needed like you don't do that to somebody's children. And then somebody would have dragged her all around. That they should have dragged her all around, that they would have got charged with the soap. But she deserved. There was a chair where we needed a folding chair there man. That little boy needed a hat, he needed to look. You gotta throw a hat, man, folding chain, and then you would bother me about that video. The fact that that young man just he knew he couldn't do anything. He didn't even react, He just stood there like that, like that, like he was I'm sure like a child. Yeah, I'm sure he felt like a child, like he was being you know, like you said, like a white person thing. But I would, like you said, I wish the parents were there, and I wish they had dragged ass all around that pool even if there wasn't parents, just some other adult authority. And how old was he again?
Speaker 4: And that's I think that's the deeper thing where our kids are not seen as kids. They're seeing like our men are young boys. Our children are seen as grown men and their babies. Our little girls are being slapped, their hairs are being pulled, and their babies.
Speaker 3: But imagine the balls of that woman to pull a soda on a child she does not know its okay, this is gonna be, this is fine, I'm gonna get away. I Aint afraid of this person's parents. I'm afraid of this person's guardians, just like what is this little negro child? Please, nobody care about him.
Speaker 2: That's not right.
Speaker 6: And the fact that she was a sixty year old woman, by the way, you know, so to it just two an eleven year old, you're right, And here you just stood there just looking absolutely healthy. It was given nineteen forties, fifties, you know, just couldn't swim the pools and stuff like that, and were treated in that way.
Speaker 2: I wish somebody would do my child. That's traumatizing. By the way, it ain't too late, It ain't too late to give it that fad.
Speaker 16: That's right.
Speaker 6: Shade is always available.
Speaker 2: And I'm sure, mama, I'm sure, mama. If they still live in that complex, you know, Mama probably gonna catch Absolutely, they gonna take it a court. Now, let's talk about these football players and Parkinson's disease.
Speaker 6: He just wanted to give a quick update and the largest study to describe the association between participation in football and the odds of having a Parkinson disease. A recent study found participants with the history of playing the organized tackle football had a sixty one percent increase of odds of Parkinson disease. Now, the data also revealed that players who had longer careers and played at a higher level of competition experience these odds more than others. So football players at college or the professional level, they were at two point nine to three increase odds for partisan disease versus those who play at youth or high school.
Speaker 2: So I thought this was an interesting story.
Speaker 6: You know, you hear a lot about head injuries and different things like that from our boys, you know, playing football, But just thought I would put this out here for the family.
Speaker 3: Very scary, right, because we love watching football, but it's very dangerous. I mean, my son who's going to college, he got scholarships to go to different schools to play football and decided he didn't want to do it anymore.
Speaker 2: He'd rather run track.
Speaker 3: But then I got his younger brother who wants to follow in the bigger brothers footsteps and he wants to play football, Like yesterday was his first practice with gear. And it's like, you don't want to say don't play, but you kind of want to stare them away from it because you're hearing all of these, you know, people getting hurt and everybody having problems. But on the flip side, I'm about to watch the Giants play in a couple of weeks, so you know, I mean, it's different your Cowboys and winning.
Speaker 2: So don't say nothing anyway and that yeah, I mean, I mean, honestly, I'm not even saying nothing because it is true. It's one of those Damn I don't want to say necessary evils, but it kind of is right because we all know the risk of football. The people who play it know the risk. They will if they're willing to deal with the risk. I'm willing to be entertained by.
Speaker 4: I think even in Florida they're doing now for I don't know if it's high school or middle school, but they they're considering testing their heart like their heart condition, and people are kind of on the they're not too sure because will that affect them in the future because they talk about medical history. If people, if scouts want to look at your medical history, will that stop you? So I think the importance is protecting them because they're still babies. Personally, me, if you have my nephew Nate, he's into football, and but my other nephew he was like nah because he don't like getting touch, so he wouldn't about there.
Speaker 2: He played basketball.
Speaker 4: But I think even as if they're like eight and seven playing tackle, I just feel like that's too dangerous for the child's mind and body to be taking on that kind of packed and continuing with it. And not to discourage anybody, but I'm I'm my babies. I ain't got no babies yet. But it's like, what about the children?
Speaker 2: Right, you're right, but I'm watching some of my favorite sports. I'm still watching. But we got Canelo Jamel Cholo coming up here today. Right, That's what I say, boxing as well.
Speaker 6: Always important to know the risks.
Speaker 2: Right, that would say, I just love those violent sports. But like I said, if those adults are willing to, you know, deal with the risk that come and play in those sports, I'm gonna watch. I'm not gonna sit here like I'm not. All right. Well, that is front page News. And make sure you subscribe to Teslian Figureos podcast a Great Shot No Chase of podcasts on the Blackfact. iHeart Radio podcast network, and follow Teslim figure Out on all social media platforms at Teslan Figureo. All right, now, when we.
Speaker 3: Come back, like Charlamagne just said, Canelo Alvarez boxer will be joining us.
Speaker 2: Man, not just any boxer Canelo is one of the greatest you know boxes to ever fight.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 2: He is the undisputed super middleweight champion, and he'll be fighting Jamel Challo on September thirty. If we got Jamel coming up here this morning too, right after Canelos, that's right, so we're gon chop it up with both of them, So don't move. It's the breakfast club. On be eat the breakfast Club.
Speaker 17: Everybody's gonna say it's just small, right, and this and that, So it's the same thing. I respect her for. He's a good fighter, but we're not different.
Speaker 2: Waitless, that's a mega fight though, Canelo, Like that's kind of like the last big mega fight out there, right, I mean.
Speaker 5: Because of the way he beats Spencing, how easy they see, there's no challenge Ronald's divisions outside of Canal. He's the only guy. And that's why I guess to.
Speaker 17: Your Yeah, but if him what you're going to say, get you get what you asked for, if he if he if he asked for it.
Speaker 5: If he's saying he wanted, I mean, you went up to one seventy five.
Speaker 17: But you know, everybody wants to fight me. Everybody wants to fight me, that's the true. But I know I know for that you need to get there and fight everybody.
Speaker 2: Is there anything left to prove for you in boxing?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 17: I think I I on a lot, a lot in boxing stuff. But I love boxing and I try my best to continue make history. And that's why I'm here now.
Speaker 2: Your dad didn't approve your boxing.
Speaker 17: He don't want me to be involved in boxing because he wants me to st and be in the school and ice creams and everything. But I say, you know, this is what I want. If you gonna support me, it's fine if you know.
Speaker 2: For people that don't know, how did you get in the boxing because usually.
Speaker 17: Because my older brother is starting in boxing. When I saw him get his first fight and professional fight, that's when I fall in love in boxing. I say, this is what I want for my for my life.
Speaker 5: You fell in love with golf recently too, in the last few years. I mean, at this point in your career, do you do you enjoy golf more than boxing?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, Actually it's different.
Speaker 17: It's different. I enjoy golf and I try to get outside boxing a little bit, but.
Speaker 2: A box is what brings you peace, canal my family.
Speaker 17: My family. I think my family, my my my people around. That's made me feel peace and calm and everything.
Speaker 2: But Bernard Hopkins says he feels like, you know, Jamal could give you problems. Yeah, I mean you feel like he could be a nightmare for you. Yeah he can be because he's a great fighter. But that's why I'm here, right. I know, I don't, I don't.
Speaker 17: I don't put in my Money's going to be an easy fight. I know that's what I'm three hundred percent because he's a good fighter.
Speaker 5: You know, people often say that Canelo has made so much money, He's accomplished so much in the sport. Where do you pull the hunger from to get up for these big fights? I mean, you've done it all, Like how do you do it?
Speaker 17: I love boxing. I love boxing and I respect boxing. And that's why I'm I mean and like that or right now, I've been there in one month right now in training camp without my family, with everything because I love boxing. I love the discipline of boxing.
Speaker 2: What do you have the time?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 3: We talk about Canelo promotions, we talk about the tequila that you just launched, and.
Speaker 2: All the activities outside of boxing. What fuels that fire?
Speaker 3: Is it because of they as much as you're in alarm light, it fuels your other businesses or what?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 2: What makes you still have the time or energy to want to do it.
Speaker 17: I love boxing and and like I said, I love boxing, and I still enjoy the training. Come that when I go out and training. Like I said to my to my coach, I say, when I started losing the hungry and the that field to go and train and do the correct things in the gym, then I'm retired. But I still love boxing.
Speaker 3: When you look at like Floyd, and some boxes look down on Floyd doing these exhibitions saying it's not real, it's just a cash grab, what are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 2: Would that be something that you would do?
Speaker 17: Look, he's retired, he can do whatever he wants, right and and I think I'm gonna he's boxing when I'm retighten a lot and maybe I can. I can do one or two.
Speaker 2: But you never know.
Speaker 5: Speaking of exhibitions, I was in Dallas for Jake Poor. I know you heard what Jake is saying, I want Canelo. So I don't know whether you take that seriously or like to his point later on, do you see maybe an exhibition with with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe not a real fight. No, please, you want it, man, listen, because I just want Jake to get hurt. I respect Jake, me and I talk about this all the time. He's not a real boxer, and when he calls out somebody like you give him what he asked for.
Speaker 17: For me, not right now because I'm I'm chasing all the things in my career, but we never know.
Speaker 2: Maybe later, like after you're retired. Yeah, okay, because if you feel like it would turnish your legacy now or you feel like you be disrespectful to the sport.
Speaker 17: I think so okay, and just under the respect ja what he's doing, He's gonna do it in once, right, but I think it's not for real boxing. Yeah, for my career to put my fight in my record with Jay Paul.
Speaker 2: Is if you if you and Jake fought, how how long would how long would it last? Not that long? First round?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 17: And I don't know that long?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Would you play with him a little b would you carry him a little bit Firstyahay?
Speaker 17: I think that people is gonna.
Speaker 3: Enjoy Yeah, all right, we got more with Canelo Alvarez when we come back. Don't move it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning morning everybody. It's the e j en Vy, Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with Canelo Alvarez. We got act with us as well.
Speaker 5: Recently he used to be on your squad. Ryan Garcia has issued with issues with Oscar and Golden Boy. Did you see that coming? Like, did you know that eventually? Yeah?
Speaker 17: And I told him he can. You can ask him, yeah, I told him, But a Diana of the Day, it's his decision, right, it's his decision. But as my experience, I told him it is you need to see what you want to do and everything, but you.
Speaker 5: Cann't fix the issues with The more you think he can, you think that he could stay there, I don't know.
Speaker 17: I don't know about anything in his contract right because when I was with them, I made my own content. They don't come and say you need to sign nothing. I can with my contract.
Speaker 2: This is what do you think the lawyer is a good person.
Speaker 17: If you see everything once he's doing. I think, uh, you know, because we are loyal right and and we are always we we we are the only fighter. We we we stay with them when everybody left him right because I'm loyal and and I trade everybody like a family, and I do the same thing with with all them. Boy, But I think he's not that kind of person. You don't have no loyal I don't know if he's a good person or not, but I think he knows a person.
Speaker 2: What he show. You think it's just all business with him?
Speaker 17: Yeah, okay, okay, all business, all the business. He's like like a guy. He say, if you're gonna because I hear from him, and that's why I'm okay, got it And I never forget. He say, you need to give them a little bit to big, you know, like in in Spanish, it's the.
Speaker 5: Okay you're getting. You gotta just give him a little taste of little teaser so they could come for more. So he doesn't want to give a fighter too much.
Speaker 2: According to the last fight.
Speaker 17: But when I when I hear that, I take it. But family, I got it, and and a lot of things.
Speaker 2: What about it?
Speaker 5: I don't want to.
Speaker 17: I don't want to talk about him because he won.
Speaker 5: What about it? As a fighter, though, Like, how how would you feel against uh? I know you pick yourself, but a prime Oscar and a prime can.
Speaker 17: We never want to know, because you know, I don't like to put that kind of things because we know, yes, we're never want to know if I say something the people I know or see, you know, I think it's it's just wasting time.
Speaker 5: We still have you as a lot of people as the best Mexican fighter of all time over him and Caesar Travis.
Speaker 17: No, I'm glad to be in that position. At least I'm one of the great. I don't put my my myself in any in any position. I think that the history of the boxing is going to put me in the right.
Speaker 5: Let us do it.
Speaker 2: If I was a young fighter and I came to you, and this is my last question about this. If I came to you and I said, Yo, should I signed the Golden Boy.
Speaker 17: No, don't do it.
Speaker 3: I was gonna ask you, what were your thoughts when he didn't go to go see his room after when he lost.
Speaker 17: I don't know anything about but you know, I think he has a lot of issues, have a lot of issues with his life. I don't really know when I with May where he was in really have to day before the fight so kind of bad. But you know, I don't know really what happened there. But what he say is they don't let me go. In my position, I'm want to go there and be with my with my friend and if somebody comes, okay, we figure out right. If you don't have that, well, was to do that?
Speaker 2: Maybe I feel like he never whenever I talked to him, I never know if he's telling me the truth. It always feels like he's lying.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I think I think the same thing. He say a lot of things, and he's like, I think he's he's that, he's that kind of we're.
Speaker 5: Talking about promoters. So I got to ask you about Eddie Hearn obviously did this new deal with PVC and a lot of people saying Eddie's crushed because you guys did a lot of fights together. Is a relationships still good? And do you see yourself fighting with Matthew and the Zone in the future.
Speaker 17: In my side, I'm still good. I mean, I'm I think I'm his friend.
Speaker 5: Did you speak to him after the deal that.
Speaker 17: He congratulates me when I signed with with PVC, and and I mean I'm still.
Speaker 2: He's his friends and there's three fights with PVC that Yeah, you think you and Ryan got to see what ever get on good terms again.
Speaker 17: Yeah, why not? I don't. I don't have I have nothing with with Ryan. I little things go out of control. But look, he's he's young. And sometimes you you do you think it's it's good what you say, but the end of the day, he's not.
Speaker 2: But you know, fine with all ups and downs. What's the biggest lesson you learn from boxing?
Speaker 17: I think I learned everything in boxing all my life. The loyalty, the people you need to read, the people with and and everything. What I'm the person who I am right now? I think it's for for boxing. Do you cut out sex before fights like a lot of other fighters? One week a week? That's everybody say before the other fighters say one month, two monts or something like that. But I don't think that it really affects your legs. I think just I never feel I never feel that, But I don't know. Maybe some the other fighters feel it, but I don't feel it.
Speaker 5: Do you think you could you would train fighters when you're done with boxing, because so when you're done with it, so when you're done, you want to be you don't want to be involved in boxing at all, not even promoter and manager help fighters boxes?
Speaker 17: Right I promote some boxers right now because I'm active, but I don't think it's full time.
Speaker 9: But I.
Speaker 17: Support I'm gonna support boxers. Editor, and who's gonna be involved in boxing? I think, and I'm gonna support box boxers.
Speaker 5: Why did you say like that? No training? Like you just don't like like trying to teach.
Speaker 17: I don't like boxing. I don't like the business. I don't like watch boxing. And I like training and being involving in the fight and everything, but I don't I think for business, I have all the business to do, but I say I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 17: I don't. I don't see myself in boxing, at least at least my son wants to be a boxer.
Speaker 2: And okay, we got more with Canelo Alpharez. When we come back, don't move. It's the breakfast club. Good morning. Everybody's envy Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 3: We are the breakfast club. We're still kicking it with Canelo Alvarez. We got act with us as well. I was gonna ask, would you let your son box?
Speaker 17: I don't. I don't want it, but it's not my choice. You know my decision. He wants to be a boxer, Okay, I say, okay, in two three years more, do you want to do a sparting when you take the first punch, you wanna tell me you want to be a right now? Okay, fine, people say you duck in Benavide's man. Everybody said the same thing all my life. When if I with throw, they say I'm talking throw. When if I other fighters, they say, I'm looking lot can I look in LANDI Lata and everything. Every every time I beat every every single fighter, they say, okay, I have this other fighter.
Speaker 5: Find somebody else.
Speaker 17: Yeah, they find somebody else. But you know I'm dugging nobody. I've been in this in this position a lot of times, so I mean I I just do the fights. I think it's the best for for the fans.
Speaker 2: Benavidez will be one of the three fights.
Speaker 17: I don't know. We don't know. We don't know that. We we hundred person focus in this fight and then we'll see or you want to talk with sit down with all high money and and this and make a decision for the next fight.
Speaker 2: It's all about the money for Canelo. Now come the fights.
Speaker 17: All my life, anything needs about money, Anything is about money. Because you know I I tried to do the best fight. And I raised myself go up and down in weight classes, and I don't need it to do that. I don't need to do that because you know with every fighter I'm gonna with big money, I don't need to take risks, so but I take it because I love it. In good fights.
Speaker 2: It's been a video is considered a risk.
Speaker 17: Every fight him Charlow, every fighter series. When I fight with with Bipold, everybody, everybody say he's gonna easy, he pick easy five easy fight, No fight, it is easy?
Speaker 5: Are you done taking risks with as far as going up and weight classes?
Speaker 2: Don't it?
Speaker 5: So you still might go up there one seventy five game.
Speaker 2: You're just not going down?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: Is it because you're just you're tired or cutting weight? Is that too hard for you to do at this point in your career.
Speaker 17: No, because I go up because he's my whole life was so hard to make one's fifty four one sixty So right now I feel I feel good than one sixty eight. Maybe at some point or one seventy five.
Speaker 5: And that's why people always talk about how Jamel is going up to one sixty eight to fight him, but he's bigger than Janello because you know, typically you probably should be fighting out with four. I'm a small fighter, That's what I'm saying, Like so so so one seventy five that's insane. But even at one sixty eight and one sixty and one fifty four years you wanted the smaller guys. So I wouldn't say that he's coming to fight the bigger guy. Jamel is the bigger guy.
Speaker 2: Act as a boxing fan, would you like to see him lose eight pounds get the one sixty to fight Terrence Crawford?
Speaker 5: To be honest with you, as a fight fan, yeah, I would light It would be an interesting fight, you know. But I understand his point, you know, and and all that these accomplished, there's no reason for him have to to have to come down for But right like like that, that doesn't make sense because but I can see how the fight is intriguing to everybody.
Speaker 2: What advice would you give Bud right now, because you know Budd is experiencing a level of fame right now that you've had for a while, What advice would you give to him for his next couple?
Speaker 17: No, I think he's he's what I saw from outside. I think he's he's a good person. He's very smam person to hit on drink. He don't body and I think, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 17: I'm nobody to to to give advice, but I need. I just you need to enjoy his moment. Everybody enjoy his moment, and right now is his moment. He needs to enjoy it.
Speaker 2: On the flip side, what advice would you give? Arrow spits saying this is his first loss.
Speaker 17: No, you know, I think everybody when you lost, it's hard. It's hard to handle because we don't prepare for for our loss. It's hard, but at the end of the day, you need to see who you lost and and and he's boxing. You need to keep up, and you need to keep forward and not give up. And you there is the champion's mate when you.
Speaker 2: Because people think that some people saying that he should retire.
Speaker 17: No, everybody say the same thing when I fast with Floyd Mayway and say you need to change trainers and this and that. He's boxing, and you always in the line if you lose or win, it's it's complicated. But you know, like I said, nobody is prepared for our loss. But at the end of the day. You need to keep forward and keep fighting.
Speaker 2: Would you rematch right away?
Speaker 17: Would you take a little break, take a couple of fights for thinking like a like a boxer, pretymach immediately immediately.
Speaker 5: But you can't see Aerospence beating Crawford in any any division even at one fifty four. Do you see anybody from one forty seven to one fifty four beating Terrence Crawford?
Speaker 17: I don't think so.
Speaker 5: What if he were to go up to one sixty we know you're not going down, But would he beat everybody at one sixty two?
Speaker 17: We don't know, We don't know.
Speaker 5: But up to one fifty four, you don't see anybody beating him.
Speaker 17: No, he's a good he's a gred rateful fight.
Speaker 2: We'll fight him, fight him sixty.
Speaker 17: It's completely all the time. I can't I can go down. I can't go down.
Speaker 5: Only right here, fight it. If bod goes up to one sixty.
Speaker 2: One sixty eight?
Speaker 17: Yeah, And like I said, like I saw interviewed of craft or say, because I think they have something with JERMONTA. Davis, Right, Oh yeah, you say, if I beat him, everybody's gonna say west Is moll and I have.
Speaker 5: Nothing to win, right, So there's no way Javonte can go up to one forty seven and compete.
Speaker 17: With we never know, we never we never know. Your Monte is a great talent to great fighter, and they can they can fight to beat him, we don't know.
Speaker 2: But would be a heavy favorite. Yeah, yeah, yeah, So Bud comes up to one sixty eight, you do it? Yeah, one sixty eight six. Okay, that's the wayt's let's try to come back sixty eight. Do you fee your career is near in the finish line?
Speaker 17: I think four years more? We don't know, four years, five years more?
Speaker 2: Oh so you okay, you're planning fight that much longer? Wow? I mean you old as far as boxing is concerned.
Speaker 17: I've been in boxes. I've been in boxing, professional boxing since I was fifteen years old. Wow, almost eighteen years in fighting.
Speaker 2: A professional Why that number?
Speaker 17: Like why I always say thirty seven thirty six around that? I think it's going to be enough. A lot of years in boxing and accompish a lot of things, and then I need to enjoy my life with my family and everything.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: The fight goes down September thirtieth on Showtime pay per view, and we appreciate.
Speaker 2: You for joining us. Yeah, Champ, thank you for coming.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen, Canelo Alvarez, thank you, brother. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, Owning everybody. It's dj n V Charlamagne the Guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest co host Stitches in the building. Now let's jump right into the Roomors.
Speaker 2: Pull out of name or you gossip been on you chatting. This is the rumor report.
Speaker 15: I mean, I guess we're on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: This is where the tea spells right right, all right, so let's get straight into it.
Speaker 4: Stephen A Smith claims players have tried to get sports journalists fired. While on podcast Pete with Paul George, stephen A. Smith claimed that some athletes have tried to get various sports journalists fired over questions they don't want to answer.
Speaker 2: And I think we have some audio, Eddie.
Speaker 1: You got to understand that everybody has a job to do a lot of times, particularly if it's a beat writer and it's somebody that's in their locker room after every game and it's talking. It's culture being in a relationship with you. They know you, so the last thing they want to do is come up to you and ask you that question. They have no choice because their job is.
Speaker 2: On the line.
Speaker 1: No matter how bad your game was that day, your contract guaranteed. You know, you got cats that and they gonna remain nameless as players. But when I went hard on a couple of superstar players, I happened to know for a fact they tried to get a couple of journalists fired. And it's because the journalists asked them about something that they were hearing, and they brought up the brother But when Wolves reported it or Shams reported it, you ain't say it.
Speaker 4: So he's pretty much saying that when it comes to the black reporters, that's when.
Speaker 2: Things come out. What do you guys think, Tell me your thoughts, what do we say? That sounds about right to me, because that's what happened in this industry too. Like you know, you say something about somebody, Well, hadn't happened in a while. But artists used to do that all the time, all the directors and try to go to get people fired all the time. Oh yeah, yeah happened. It hasn't happened in a while, But yeah, I mean, it hadn't happened in a while because I don't think that people care about artists like that. No, more like there's not really too many artists who know that kind of power with stations anymore, with radio stations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I also feel like, I don't want to say back then, but a lot of times back in the day, it was more slanderous.
Speaker 2: It was more what people heard and less facts. And I think now it's more factual.
Speaker 3: Now we're not going to report a story if it's not true, you know what I mean, because this can hurt artist, is correct, can hurt you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, even if it's true. I don't mean a day like it. Some things that are true they don't want people to talk about. That's true.
Speaker 4: And I feel like a lot more people have a lot more opinions, and people are willing to put things out just because they think so.
Speaker 2: For hot clips. Yeah, but you also think about radio.
Speaker 3: Maybe fifteen years ago, twenty years ago, it was a while while West like people would say anything.
Speaker 2: There would be no fracts, right, and you could.
Speaker 3: Hit a lawsuit in this right, You're not gonna do that, not on YouTube and social media. So that's why they DON'TE is getting sued now correct. And as far as the athletes going after the white journalists, Yeah, that don't surprise me because niggas always greed a white people.
Speaker 2: Clutch my pearls, stretch my pails. All right, So let's go on.
Speaker 4: So we talked about it yesterday. Well, big Sue shout out to her blind Side family. Let's give an update on that. So Michael is demanding fifteen millions in shakedown prior.
Speaker 2: To the lawsuit. This is what was said.
Speaker 4: So he was drafted by the Baltimore Ravens in the first round of twenty two thousand and nine, right in the NFL draft. He filed a petition in the Tennessee Court on Monday to end the two thousand and four Conservative Ship, alleging that he learned in February twenty twenty three that the family had never legally adopted him. So, an attorney who represents a Sean and Lee Anne said in a statement on Tuesday that form NFL player Michael threatened to plant a negative story in the press about the Tennessee family unless they paid him fifteen million dollars. So Michael Singer is a well known California attorney, denied in a statement obtained by Fox News Digital. The allegations leveled against the family in our petition to end the Conservative ship, calling them hurtful and absurd. And I believe even the dad made a statement saying that we loved him then at sixteen, so we're gonna love him now.
Speaker 2: So where the money at?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 2: Where the money at? That's what that's all, Michael asking where the money?
Speaker 3: There was a statement they said from the movie they only got fifteen.
Speaker 2: Thousand each, right, and he got a share? They said, yeah, they said he got a percentage.
Speaker 3: They said, if he doesn't want the conservativeship anymore, they'll they're released at And they said the reason that he wasn't adopted is because he was eighteen, So you couldn't adopt after eighteen because he was on his own. And it was something about that they took him until he couldn't go to school. They actually responded, So.
Speaker 4: You're gonna be honest. I remember when this movie first came out. I was I was a kid, But there was always controversy over this movie. Nobody remembers that people are always talking about this movie. They didn't fully believe it, So I'm not surprised really about it.
Speaker 3: Just confusing because you know, when you watch the movie, at the end of the movie, you see the family and the brother in it, so it makes it seem like they co signed it.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 2: That that kind of confused you a little bit at the end. I thought he was just smashing the wife. I thought I just always thought that was that was that was the blind side. That's what us always But there's a part too to this. So you know Twitter is gonna go in. I think that to the movie.
Speaker 4: So now black Twitter is the congregation is asking for Miss Sondra Block.
Speaker 2: I love me so not gonna lie. They're asking for her to turn in her her oscar. I can't do that. She was happy, so I was gonna ask you do you agree?
Speaker 4: They feel some people feel like she should be speaking up and about it since she played the role.
Speaker 14: Of the.
Speaker 2: About this. I like the script and I played a role like why would that makes no sense black for it?
Speaker 4: Come on, it's the me and it's not just black to it. I can't just put it on black Twitter. But you know, we were gonna go in.
Speaker 2: But it's the gifts and the memes for me.
Speaker 4: One person said, sound Soundra Bullock should give her Oscar back.
Speaker 2: She knows she didn't deserve that. You know, it's so crazy about the world we live in. Everything always comes back to celebrity. People always find a way to put put everything on the celebrities class, Like, what does Sondra Bullet have to do that posil? I actually liked the movie. I liked her in the movie. So she was buying her business and they just bothered that woman. It's just a movie. They played a role, and they played a role, and they were acting like some terrible people, you know what I mean, That's what happens sometimes when you play play in the movie.
Speaker 4: So let me ask you, do you guys think last question? Do you honestly think that it was intense for them to take money from him?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know all the details. But like I said, the only thing that's confusing, why do you say, yes, sir? They white and he's stupid. All the details I don't know. I really don't know. Well, that's your dog one room or report right there? All right? Even continue man, for after that, I was speaking of black white relations in America. We need Kimberly Jennings to come to the front of the congregation. We'd like to have a word with her, you know, Kimberly Jennings is right, that's the white woman who decided to pour U coc colon people chairing. Yeah, we're gonna discuss.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll get into that next. It's the breakfast club. Good morning, the breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same. Are you someone who knows you don't have to sacrifice comfort for quality, someone who lives large in life and in the bedroom, then live large and now thinner with new Magnum raw condoms, the thinnest magnum condom available where condoms are soul.
Speaker 2: This is a miracle.
Speaker 4: There is no.
Speaker 10: Question that there are problems in this country between police and community.
Speaker 2: Yes, you are a donkey to the latest on that police killing of a black man. Now the new developments in the definitely spawshooting.
Speaker 13: Rampage man yesday, it was a really bad day for him and this is what he did, and so we are in a state of emergency.
Speaker 2: Okay. White supremacist violence is always has been the number one threat to our society.
Speaker 16: But I'm also very proud that my wife is White's the practice club bitches, all right.
Speaker 2: Ronny, please tell me why was I your Donkey of the day Doggy Today? For Wednesday, all get sixteenth goes to a woman who is built like the old Twitter egg, Kimberly Jennings. Kimberly Jennings hails from Greensboro, North Carolina, and she is the epitome of being a human jar of Helmet's mayonnaise. Let me tell you something, man, because maybe I haven't explained this to y'all in a while, and some of y'all might be new here, But mayonnaise is gross, okay, and this story is heavy on the mayonnaise, right. What do you have against mayonnaise? Uncle Shawl and nothing? It's great and small doses. You need just the right amount to provide just the right flavor, Okay, it doesn't matter if it's potato salad a turkey sandwich. Just the right amount, just enough makes those things taste right. But when you add too much green discussed emoji, and that is exactly what Kimberly Jennings is, the human embodiment of too much goddamn mayonnaise. Okay, A Karen brought to you by craft. And this woman must have thought she got into a DeLorean and went back to the nineteen twenties because earlier this month she was at such Field Gardens apartments on West Avenue in Greensboro, and she decided to assault an eleven year old black child, all because that young brother and his sister were swimming in the apartment complexes pool. I had no idea segregated swimming pools was still a thing. Let's go to what's the report? What's the news? Reported ABC for the report.
Speaker 13: Plice a family outraged after police say their children were assaulted by a woman at the Sechfield Gardens apartment complex on West Avenue in Greensboro. Security footage showing the incident taking place. According to eleven year old Jase Ury, he and his sister Jayla were playing in the complex pool Wednesday when sixty two year old Kimberly Jennings, who residents say is the property manager, hit her. The brother stepping in to retaliate, she slapped me.
Speaker 17: And then my.
Speaker 2: My buddle had came and hit the splashed.
Speaker 17: When I was walking up the chance to get to the gate.
Speaker 6: They were asking if I was the one who hit her because she had hit my sister first, so I hit her after she hit my.
Speaker 2: Sister and then she poured coca and hit me with the bottle twice.
Speaker 13: According to a press release from Greensboro Police, officers responded to the complex Thursday around two thirty pm. Warrants were obtained, and hours later, Jennings was arrested. The parents say they believe if the tables were turned, the response would be different.
Speaker 2: Mmmm, that was NBC twelve, by the way, or not ABC? You know that young man needed a hat. That young man needed a hat to throw in the air. Okay, the hat signal WITHOUL have alerted nearby Negroes to let them know one of our own is being attacked. Okay, one of our owner is in distress.
Speaker 12: Right.
Speaker 2: First of all, before we get to the obvious racial discrimination, let's just talk about Kimberly being sixty and this little boy being eleven. All right, Kimberly, you had to caucassidy the unmelanated god to put your hands on someone else's child.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: I understand you being white and that little young man being black, so you see him as inferior. But at no point did it cross your mind this is someone's child. I may not be afraid of this young man. I may not be afraid of this young woman, but I should be afraid of these kids parents, our grandparents, aunts, uncles. Something. For you to feel comfortable just doing that to a child doesn't sit right with me. And I know you feel comfortable doing that simply because you've never been punched in the face. I can always tell individuals who've never been punched in the face because they move with impunity. They move like their consequences have no actions, because they've never had to deal with the consequences of their actions. Not to mention, she didn't just put hands on the young man, Okay, she put a hands on the young man's sister as well. Okay, she hit the sister first, and then when the young man did what he was supposed to do with your step up to protect his sister. Okay, an attempt to throw some water on the wicked with you to south, the wicked with you the south then poured coke all over the young man and hit him with the bottle twice. Where was the folding chairs, Greensboro? Huh? You allays at the pool? Somebody grab a beech chair or something and beat her ass. Okay. In fact, I feel like this is get back for what happened in Alabama. Okay, Vanilla Isis lost that fight in Alabama, so they came back in Greensboro and tried to pick a fight they could win. All Right, you put your hands on someone else's child, you have to deal with everything that comes with that. And now look, she's been charged with two counts of simple assault on a child under twelve. And the family okay, the family is suing Sedgefield Gardens and Sedgefield Realty Company, LLC. But this isn't enough. This isn't enough. She owed him, churned mama a fade and all right, there's no way y'all gonna continue to live in the same apartment complex after you done put hands on somebody else's children. But let me take that back. I don't think the Black family lives in that apartment complex. They don't live in that apartment complex, but they know where they know where Kimberley live at though. That's all I'm saying. All right, and we got to square up at least once. All Right, you pour a coke on my child, I'll pour pepsi on you. All Right, some type of get back has to happen. I mean, what would Keky Palmer do? Okay, what type of get back would Keky Palmer be playing? Right now? That's what we need to be thinking about. And I'm not calling for violence. I'm just saying consequences have actions, and too much mayonnaise has a disgusting aftertaste. How do we get this aftertaste out of our mouth? Remembering Players Club when Saint Louis would say, do something that will make me feel better, That's what I want to happen right now. Someone needs to do something to make this family feel better. Envy what you're doing. If that happens to one of your kids, I already know you swing, But what else? I ain't gotta do nothing?
Speaker 3: YI is gonna wash that woman all over up and down the street, down the road, back to where she's from.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter. Madison fighting age now too, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Madison and grandma or grandma puts some hands on it to yes, right absolutely now.
Speaker 2: Stitches you hate, I got a piece of k We're not gonna do that. We're not gonna do that. We're not gonna do that. No, no, no more ship got Jared wanted looking at no set. We're not gonna do that. But true story. Stop gotta do something something true story.
Speaker 4: This This really gave me a flashback because we just did swim meet at Carter Park with our kids and I'm hearing this.
Speaker 2: He's a child.
Speaker 4: I'm hearing his voice, and I'm imagining all of our kids, they were swimming for the first time, imagining somebody coming up to them and pouring.
Speaker 2: Soda on them.
Speaker 12: A child.
Speaker 2: If I need y'all people to imagine.
Speaker 4: That the level of disrespect that is for a child and a child's parent to do that, to have the goal and the gumption for me, it don't even matter about the color. Right now, that's a baby. And you hear his voice like, I don't know, and that's your You're not gonna let nobody disrespect your your sister or your sibling.
Speaker 2: But you poured a shorder and you popped the kids twice. Come on, now, the little kids that just stormed Howard Man, we need them to storm set. Please please let Chelsea Handler give Kimberly was Kimberly last name, Kimberly the biggest he he haw he haw. That is way too much. Dan Maynaes, Kathy Griffin won in on this. Please give this giant jar male, the biggest he haw with my cousin, Chris Rocket. I know he got something to say. Oh but my girl, my girl still working, she still got the job. Right. I thought that was one more. I thought we had a one. Right, we had one. You want to say one. I'm trying to recuperate from what you just did. I can't say cracking. Do what you do, what you do, and you you want to eat a crack. I got my hand. Start in the pot. Alright, don't do that, chicken. You're gonna have every z coming. We don't know that have kimberly coughing frogs. But do that all right? Thank you for the dog in the day. Be eat t. We'll see how tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Be alright, everybody else when we come back, Jamel Charlie will be joining up undisputed.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you right now, he's the undisputed middleweight champion. Undisputed middleweight champion. You talk to him next.
Speaker 3: Of course, he's fat. Canelo album arrest on September thirtieth. We spoke to Canelo Alvaree earlier. Now we're gonna speak to ch'allo, so don't move.
Speaker 12: It's to breakfast club of morning, the breakfast club, you know, but the you know, it's this is this is right here, building wealth, you know, construction wealth, you know.
Speaker 2: And you haven't fought in Maya twenty twenty two. You said the hand injury, but you didn't want to at least do one tune up before you get in there with Cannelo.
Speaker 12: I mean, nah, not for real, No, not for really, I mean the injury. We would have fought that end of that year, but Tauz it was hurt. He was hurt, he was injured, had some surgeries or something, and so I was forced to wait. So that's what a lot of people don't understand. Like I would have fought that year as well again, but I have to wait on him, and then in the midst of me wait on him getting prepared for my fight, I ended up with the injury. So then boom, we moved on from there, broken into spots. You know, something that you can't do, you know, Scott Boys and some others prepare you know, I have to just let it addrest. I was in the cask, you know, I have to get out the cask, then build the ligaments and attendants around it. All that kind of stuff. It was tough you not to mention that.
Speaker 5: He he was like, you know, not going to pass up on this opportunity, trying to fight an entrim fight in between that, can I look at the winning did something else?
Speaker 12: So you have to jump on this opportunity. Yeah, I'm back one hundred percent. Yeah, I wouldn't even like a fight if I wasn't.
Speaker 3: I seen you and bought a smacking back and forth in the middle of the of the fight the other night. Yeah, how did somebody reply to you in the middle of a fight like that?
Speaker 2: Y'all? Are you in the middle of the fight. It's kind of weird, you.
Speaker 12: Know, shout out to But he did this thing, you know, give him, you know, he puted off some le legacy and but yeah, man, he was just talking you.
Speaker 2: It was just whatever, It's cool.
Speaker 5: What did he say?
Speaker 12: Part of the game? I think he called me like just uh you you yeah, like I don't think he relieved and say it like you next you know, after that he gave me a ball and respect and moved on.
Speaker 2: Where did that come from?
Speaker 3: Like he's in the middle of box, he turns, did y'all y'all have words or you must have been saying something.
Speaker 12: He didn't hear me at all, He couldn't see me. I wouldn't even really talking at all. You know, if anything more concerned for my guy, Earl Spencer.
Speaker 5: And that's what it is.
Speaker 12: That's where it comes from. Stems from me working for you know, rocking with my guy and and respect my guy. And that's it.
Speaker 2: Did you hear everybody?
Speaker 5: I know?
Speaker 2: Steven A.
Speaker 3: Smith was one of them people saying that Earl should retire. It should be a rap, it should be over. What's your thoughts on that?
Speaker 12: No, man, I don't know. I don't know that's up to That's up to Earl. Nobody can make that decision for you, especially somebody that I never never got punched before, the speaking and saying things that they don't know what training campus like, they don't know what somebody actually initially going through. So you know, shout out to Stephen. He kind of be echered, done some things and and echered a little bit. But I don't think that he should retire, Like, I don't think that's something that that that should present itself at the current moment.
Speaker 2: He's still a the early dog man. One lost day sometimes that's all yeah, yeah, but said that he's opened to moving up the one fifty four, right, he wants to beat you then hang up the gloves.
Speaker 12: How does it feel to look to be looked at as his retirement fight? You know, move up to fifty four or or wherever I'm at at the time. Let's make something happen. I'm down, let's fight.
Speaker 9: You know me.
Speaker 12: I'm if you do know me, you know I'm a dog. I'm gonna come in there and do what I do best.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 12: I want of the most solid one fifty four pounds that there is. So if I got to go back down on one fifty four and and we put on some mega fight for it for the world, let's do it.
Speaker 5: Well, you're confirming that that you definitely after Canelo, regardless of the outcome, You're coming down on one fifty. I want to fight Bud.
Speaker 16: I won't.
Speaker 2: I won't what the world won't.
Speaker 5: I want to mix up.
Speaker 12: I want my boy to get his rematches. That's what he's gonna do. He stayed, and he he come back and and maybe he washed his Bud out the way, and they don't even maybe a trilogy. This just might be talks right now.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. What if you had to go to four, Like if you come back down on one fifty four and he's looking at the options like either rematch with Errow or fight Jamel Charlo.
Speaker 12: I mean you would push for your fight, just like I gotta I gotta get in there and do whatever I gotta do with I'm gonna get in there and do whatever I gotta do with Bud Crawford. Don't make a difference.
Speaker 5: I'm a fighter.
Speaker 2: I'm here for this. I'm warrior.
Speaker 12: I gotta go, I gotta go grind. That's what it's about.
Speaker 2: So if you fight Canelo, then you go would you go back and fight Tim? If distributor belt? Would you go back and fight Tim to get that belt back and then go fight?
Speaker 12: But well, after I beat Cannelo, I know he gonna want to rematch. So I don't know what they were talking about fighting my brother and all that. That mad even make a difference. I'm gonna get that remam, I'm gonna fight that rematch with Canelo. Let Bud maybe get his little feet wet at fifty four to see that whatever he can impact. Hopefully he get that belt. He get that belt. I'll go back to fifty four and become the two Tom and this be the champion in one weight division and that's even, and then become the and already be the underspirited champion in super middleweight.
Speaker 5: I like that confidence when I beat Canelo on a rematch.
Speaker 2: How you and your brother got in the boxing?
Speaker 12: My dad was a boxer in my you know, I start, I was playing football and baseball at the beginning, and then we just took on and follow the what he was doing.
Speaker 2: Would y'all fight each other? Who professionally? You and your brother?
Speaker 12: Nah Man, I don't think my brother not not for real. You know what I'm saying. I tell you that, I tell you you're to entertain you, but in reality, Noah, I ain't find my twin brother now at the moments. Look at the car, talk through this, look at the budd and earldom went through you trying to do that to my twin brother. I got you know what I'm saying, But I mean, whatever present is the money coming?
Speaker 2: Put my brother on his ask.
Speaker 3: How we got more with Jamel Charlo when we come back, don't move. It's the breakfast club. Good morning, owing everybody is cej Envy, Charlmagne, the guy we are the Breakfast Club. We also got Ik helping us out with all these boxing questions. Jamel o'charlo's in the building, Charlamagne.
Speaker 5: They're talking about while they're and Joshua and January.
Speaker 2: A sleeping three rounds, Yeah, three to four rounds.
Speaker 5: You think aj go to sleeping three or four rounds?
Speaker 2: Three to four rounds? Yeah, I mean he's not very good at picking though, so that's not true. Well this was wrong with Earland Budd. That's so I've been picking for years. Right, that's understood. But uh, yeah, you you don't. I don't know.
Speaker 12: Man, them heavyweights, Man, one punch could change the whole dynamics of a fight, you know, a job. You know, a just got to get in there and be be himself and be sharp and and just stick to it.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 12: I think it's fundamentals are there, So it's some it's some plus on a j side, and there's some plus on the water side. We know Deontay Waller got a massive rocket right hand and a good you know finesse. He they both gotta just go hard and trying their ass off and see what's gonna happen.
Speaker 5: I don't know about but if an I mean, if while they laying that right hand and you know, they put a game a game plan together to take that away, then why he's so confidence. He's still he's still gonna knock.
Speaker 2: He's too he's too he's too timid nowadays, he's not aggressive like he used to be.
Speaker 5: Maybe you need to be timid with fighting guy like wild they're with that right hand, and be careful.
Speaker 2: Little Pi could be an out well to the point, I do be wrong a lot of I got to know. You know what I mean, stood, you know, I've been wrong with my last two predictions. I was I was wrong about Fury and Wilder the second time, and I was wrong about bud In.
Speaker 12: Uh right, that's cool, that's understood, I said, can.
Speaker 5: I'm not making no predictions, but I think it's gonna be a very interesting fight because I think people keep talking about that he's moving up and wait and fighting a bigger guy, and that's not the case. I know Canelo have been around him. He's a smaller guy, so I think that the size is gonna benefit Jamel, you know, but obviously Canelo has even though he's going up to weight classes, like, that's why I think the fight is gonna be interesting.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't.
Speaker 5: I didn't say I'm thinking.
Speaker 12: I'm just saying it's interesting.
Speaker 5: I'm cool.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that motivate you, not even that I don't motivate you.
Speaker 5: Respect whatever opinion.
Speaker 12: I mean, I don't care about what's some my to think of what they say. They ain't of course, like I said, he never fought before, but he never got in a boxing ring. I know, would it feels like to even fight any.
Speaker 2: Of these guys? I had?
Speaker 5: So I fort seventy five amateur fights, so I know what it is to get pushing nose and get your when knocked out it so I just understood what.
Speaker 12: Of course, of course, I can't be mad at someone to feel some type of way because somebody chose up on it.
Speaker 5: I get that all. I've been getting that my whole life.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well a lot of people pick you too, like you want a powerful powerlists you know what I'm saying, especially have to become undisputed. So it's not like people second guess like everybody's upon right, you know, you know that's what I like.
Speaker 2: How do you avoid discratches, you know what I'm saying, Like we saw you know, kid planting your brother get into it, like that's gotta you know what I mean?
Speaker 12: No, not really, I mean I wouldn't. I wouldn't there because your point that not knowing in the ring correct you? You uh, just gotta stay locked in. That's how you avoid distractions. And uh, you know how you surround yourself and who you surround yourself with kind of make a big difference and and and leading up to a fight. But they gotta get they gotta get that one back. I don't know what they're gonna do that. I'm talking to my brother team. I don't know how they gonna do it. You go do it or you hopefully you do it in the ring. But if you don't do it in the ring, you better go get your lock back like.
Speaker 2: The next way in the next press.
Speaker 12: I don't know how you want to do it, just get it back right right? You know how upset were you to see that?
Speaker 5: Though? Like like did you want to get that Caleb for that?
Speaker 12: Not really honestly, because I was kind of in the back before it started, and you know, Caleb, I pulled them aside, you know, and I swear to got right before app and I say, hey, Caleb, you know you gotta do one or two things, you know, like you gotta just lead a situation. And I gave Caleb a scenarios, say, hey, turn out of the cheek, bro, everybody all crowd to crucify Jesus. You talk about him. You gotta just try to Like I ain't Jesus, I'm Caylee. I'm like, all right, you talked after that, before this, before that's slap actually happened. Yeah, So I actually was like, hey, come here, bro. We dapped off talking like brothers tripped on like some people you just gotta let them. I could have seen my brother, you know, spasing out a little bit, going getting mad, and and I didn't think that would you know, as we leave, Yeah, I didn't think it would go that far. And I thought he kind of like humbled this stuff down and like, you know, God, I'm not gonna But.
Speaker 5: You could understand why Kate was upset. He described it on social media. He said that your brother grabbed his chin once and he said, don't touch me again in front of his wife. So there was that embarrassing fact that his wife is there then he did it again, and that's why he want. You gotta understand. Yeah, I understand, I understand it.
Speaker 12: I mean, like I said, like, you know, every man is for himself, especially in a in a situation like that, I don't think that you know, however, you know they got it. I would like just prow to be disassed, like you know, I don't know what what I wasn't there. I was outside watching my lady get in there.
Speaker 2: You gotta let two men square up after a man slap a man. Correct, you know what I'm saying, Like everybody gotta get out the way and there y'all gotta go at it.
Speaker 12: I think that I think is like who from around you like your boy's supposed to like my boys ain't letting that happen Like I'm not letting that happen them the other twin. I'm I'm the wrong twin. So I know for a fact that like we I'm going to jail. I'm doing everything I can. I'm not playing putting your hands on me like outside of the ring.
Speaker 5: I'm not.
Speaker 12: Man, Look let's go like I'm I'm gonna go crazy the whole way through. You know what I'm saying looking for him after, I ain't got nothing that I ain't I ain't involved in that one. That ain't That wasn't my fight, my better to fight. I got big fish. Uh, let's say fish talking. I got I got a big fight to happen, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, so I ain't gonna mess up my bag.
Speaker 2: And you said your ladies was fighting.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that a distraction to Nah. Some people gotta get their ass. So can you say that lady got hands. It's safe to say that.
Speaker 2: They can wait till y'all got home.
Speaker 12: Though, No, bro, that it was due time. It was Jesus, it was due talk talk about that really, Nah, not at all like that. You haven't spoken to him since that day?
Speaker 2: Now to him?
Speaker 12: Yeah, my lady and his wife got into a you know, a little battle downstairs too, so she ran upon her with a with a slipper in her hand. We we we trained together, man, my lady. We we we work out.
Speaker 2: So it's gonna be awkward Christmas.
Speaker 12: Yeah, we ain't gonna be around each other.
Speaker 2: Don't get worked out.
Speaker 12: We don't forgive, we feel, we don't forget.
Speaker 5: We forgive. Well, we don't forget. Yeah, you think there's a possibility that you might never go back down, like if you were to beat Canelo at one sixted. There are other big fights out there like Ben and Vedez. Maybe camele a plan that you might just stay there. Nah, man, I want to fight Terrence, Okay, so now you really want that for you?
Speaker 2: Definitely going back.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna fight with with the world because you know, I did it all. I accomplished a lot. He is accomplished a lot in boxing, and it's like, what more can we do? All makes some money and have fun now, like you know what I'm saying, And that's what it's about. When you when you get the best that you could do. And it's hard to win one title one boxing. It's hard to quit the sanctioning bodies and get everybody on one page and let the champions fight. So Bud Crawford decides that he want to come meet me where I'm at. I'm gonna make it happen. I'm not, you know, turning none of that down. He gotta go see my man early again. He want this lip back, and that's what's gonna happen. And then if that don't ever happen. And and Crawford want to go test the waters to the higher.
Speaker 5: Weight, we can do that. You know, I went whatever, but one fifty. I mean when fighters usually go up two weight classes. It happened to Roy Jones Junior went up the heavyweight, came back down, got knocked out by Antonio Tarfor when kel Brooke went up to sixty to fight, you know, Gluffin came back down on forty seven. Year boy, every fighter, every every fighter is it's different. But I'm saying you don't think that affect you going up to one.
Speaker 12: Know what kind of curse you're talking about.
Speaker 5: It's just physics like wait, like getting ready to want to fight at once to say then go all the way back down you So that's not going to affect you. I'm claiming that right now. Got it?
Speaker 2: Well, let's Jamail Challo get luck with your fight for September thirty.
Speaker 3: September thirty is make sure you get a pay per view, show time pay per view, and we appreciate you stopping through.
Speaker 2: Brother Charlotte is the Breakfast Club. Good morning to Breakfast Club. Won everybody.
Speaker 3: It's dj n V Charlamagne the guy we are the breakfast club. We got our special guest host, Stitches, and let me salute to our cousin's main lobster. Cousins Man's lobster. They came up here this morning. Uh, and they brought a fresh lobster up here sandwiches.
Speaker 2: Uh, may ya can't eat none of it. Tater Todd's taking none of it. That's what he's man.
Speaker 3: It was good, and you know the funny things. I was like, I don't want that, it's too early for that. But then I smelled that lobster and came in. Then I came in there and I was like, this lobster is amazing. They went on chalk ting too, and then my wife just happened to call.
Speaker 2: She said, what you doing? I said, I mean, what you ain't? I said, that breaks. So I got a little bad. I got a little bad for you know, I got six kids, so you see how big that bag I got enough for. You'm doing the same thing. I'm taking some home for lunch. I didn't eat nothing up here because it's just too early to be eating that. And then I didn't want to do that STI because she thank you. I appreciate that. Thank you. But they came in and apologized, and they wanted to console me. So I appreciate them. Thank you, cousins. And you look hurt. Look at the team. The team got dog Becky, everybody. I don't got nothing. Damn sorry, it's all right. I'm here with you all. That's enough. All right, let's get let's get to the rumors. Name or you gossip? You chatting?
Speaker 5: God?
Speaker 2: Is the rumor report?
Speaker 15: I mean, I guess were on the breakfast club? This is were the tea spells right right?
Speaker 9: P s A.
Speaker 2: I was hoping to get an intro because I've heard everybody got one. But it's okay. Taylor is on vacation. Let's not Taylor went to Tampa to go see Beyonce. Taylor left Taylor the producer that does it. I was thinking the same thing, but I was hoping you just didn't know real tailor's vacation that does all that. Everybody got a nice centrol, fool got one? My girl rocks that got one. Tailor be whipping those up in the moment, like literally, in the moment, Taylor, after you've come back from seeing you for some reason, you tailor might not just like it. That is not true. Well that's all because I'm a little bit like this for a second, because I don't know.
Speaker 3: You gotta you said it because you're toil and Taylor five n on the regular Taylors.
Speaker 2: Just this is what happened. Now, I feel so welcome put put them after your full leg I don't know we want to give scholarships out of your car show, so I'll stop, all right, They don't give scholarships a dustin woman. You tell them what you know, just gives away the scholars We talked it was up to envy and we wouldn't give them. That is not woman. I don't think that is not I don't know. I'm an call attorney bent.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry you started call me back here anymore. Okay, all right, so this is pretty cool. Killer Mike claims jay z popping tag was changed because he was wrapping his behind off.
Speaker 2: I could say the other asshole. Oh, I didn't know if I could say it.
Speaker 4: Okay, So Killer Mike has revealed that this popping Tags collaboration with jay Z was amid do was amended due to the quality of his verse and I'm not gonna lie it was. The Atlanta rapper teamed up with Hove back in two thousand and two. The song it was from the Blueprint to the Gift and the Curse, alongside with Big Boy and Twisted.
Speaker 2: So I think we we have a clip of it. Let's god like a City City Jesus. If you know anything about me, you know killer Mike is in my top five of all.
Speaker 4: Time that had if I still have, if I still had my locks, it would have been shaking right now, y'all. But Mike also revealed that he forced one of Push Your Teeth or Black Thought to change their verse on Good Morning America, which appeared on the Roots Lyricist twenty twenty solo project Streams of Thoughts, Volume three.
Speaker 2: Came the neighbor. I think we have a clip as well, Like.
Speaker 16: I remember somebody tried to insult me, like the only reason you got a Grammy is you're on a song with out Cast.
Speaker 9: I said.
Speaker 16: I had the wickedest verse on that moment, the.
Speaker 2: Rhymes with me, I'm a bad ass mother rap you gonna miss the popper tasks.
Speaker 16: I originally was directly behind jay Z. Somebody chopped in and pushed my ass down one more and say, let's get twisted between this because I was wrapped my ass off.
Speaker 2: Don't listen to good Morning, we push it to your black thawt.
Speaker 16: Wrap my ass off. If somebody changed their verse, and I ain't gonna tell you who.
Speaker 2: I'm here to.
Speaker 16: When it comes to humility, time we get on that track that's out the dope.
Speaker 2: Talk to your talk Michael Rendo. I talked to your talk Michael. Want to clues bombs and Killing Michael. Don't get that Michael album. Damn it. Yeah, I love Killing Michael. I'm not gonna lie to sound like somebody daddy uncle.
Speaker 8: I love it.
Speaker 2: He do, done it. He'll tell you a story or two.
Speaker 4: But do you guys remember those times where it's like you when artists had the best verse and they got offended when you had to move it to the front in the back.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there used to be a time of the best verse, the last verse, last, the last verse. But I think I actually like the fact that artists stopped doing that because DJs never get to the last verse most of the time.
Speaker 3: Either wrap first, or they will just cut cut off everybody else the best verse, or we just like what God did, like they was just playing God do. They were just playing Jay's verse.
Speaker 2: What did God do? We can't record God did.
Speaker 9: God?
Speaker 8: You know what.
Speaker 9: That is?
Speaker 3: Your room reports, learn to get people's choice naxes up next, Let's go God Mourning.
Speaker 2: Everybody. It's the j n V. Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 3: We are the breakfast club, our guest co hostes is here and you're back tomorrow, right.
Speaker 4: Yes, Sam can I shout out one of three five to be. I can't do the whole list, but one of three five to be. The home station shout out Dre, shout out Tony, shout out to boss man Ao.
Speaker 2: Papa Keith was right after me.
Speaker 4: DJ Bulletproof, We got Ja kiss, our newest member, mister Mauriciope Elizabeth, the whole team, Sherry Gonzalez, our market president.
Speaker 2: Everybody who's out there, girls, Yeah, he been moved from LA. What's wrong with you?
Speaker 9: You right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Because I got thirty three thirty three? It was the Dree thirty three.
Speaker 4: But as there now, and of course, Girls Make Beats are nonprofit. Tiffany, the whole squad, DJ MK and all the zoes, everybody Broward Miami, Florida.
Speaker 2: Did we say logic? Of course that was the first one. Logic Ryan Paks.
Speaker 4: He works hard as he really does. And if I forgot you, please forgive me. But thank you and point of information. Y'all know, if people really know me, sometimes I go in and out of accent.
Speaker 2: Back so if you forgot, you just write it down and you do it. I'm just telling y'all. So if you hear me go in and out of accent, I'm not crazy. It just is what it is. We're trying to figure it out and we still don't know, but we don't do it time. No, no, no, no, Little Haitian. It sounded like she was in a Western to We're still trying to figure a slave. She was like, well I got some crazy man. What the hell? What's in your heart about me?
Speaker 5: And tell me?
Speaker 2: Tell me how you really feel, because I thought we were okay.
Speaker 3: When we come back at the positive note, it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning everybody. It's j n V Charlamage and the God we are the Breakfast Club. I guess co host Stitches is here. Now I just play some audio for Charlama.
Speaker 2: You might need to play that because you know, given sold Stitches a couple of times this morning. Well, first you tried to start a fight between Stitches and Tailor. You know what I'm saying. Did you know then you called? You said Stches sound like a slave. I didn't hear what you heard. He did. But now after hearing what you heard, wait now, holdly, I thought, where you're going? Still hear what he heard? So Stitches is mad. She didn't get no lips. This is what This is what I heard. I'm here say it. Don't hit me, but this he working all. That's fine.
Speaker 12: We hear y'all.
Speaker 2: I ain't getting no long stop because I was.
Speaker 9: You don't hit me?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: What does that sound like?
Speaker 9: That?
Speaker 2: That sound like Stitches had that Rosetta slave? That Rosetta slave translated into slave talk. That did sound kind of.
Speaker 3: Nobody was in the room his headphones on, and Stitches was just talking to herself and she whispers.
Speaker 2: We were like, it's mad white people around are? We be in the studio by ourself, like I got a picture? Hey man, it made you laugh. That's my job about love you for free guys. I mean it all right. You got a positive note? I do man, the positive notice Simply, this change is inevitable, and the disruption that causes often brings both inconvenient and opportunity. Remember that breakfast club bitches, y'all
Speaker 12: Finish for y'all done,