Speaker 1: Welshman, everybody to fantasy pros. This is the Fantasy Baseball Podcast. It's me Joey b Joe pie Zapia and the Welsh and I are jumping into some fun on the best ball side over on Underdog today. That's right, We're doing a twelve person mock draft right now. Well, actually not a mock draft. It's a real draft. But it is for the Dinger competition right now that's running over on Underdog Fantasy and is a great place to play. It's something different. It's twenty rounds of best ball with a unique format here. It's a point structure. Welsh's gonna talk you through it, but we want you to go check it out yourself because we're doing one of these today. Welsh has done a few. I'm gonna do a few more. I've done a lot of football best ball over on Underdog in the last couple of years, but the MLB product is one that I'm just dipping my toes into. So I'm new. I got the first pick I took Ronald A. Kunyat Welsh. As we continue to talk about this draft and how it unfolds, let's talk about what this best ball is, right here with the Dinger over on Underdog is right now, drafts are constantly filling. You can do a thirty seconds per pick here, that's what we're doing. You can also do slow drafts for the eight hours and Underdog Fantasy right now in this Diinger competition is doing seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars in prizes, with first place being a cool one hundred thousand Welsh. That sounds pretty good to me. I hope we win. I do too.
Speaker 2: I just made my pick, by the way, so we've got the point structure.
Speaker 3: And here's the thing that.
Speaker 2: Differs a little bit with Underdog, which is pretty cool and there's an advantage, but then there's also some strategy that you've got to replay.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 2: We have three positions pitcher, infield, and outfield. So outfield stays the same, pitching stays the same. Infield, it's all the guys shortstop, second base, first, the third, doesn't matter. You're filling those guys out. So what does that mean, Well, that means that outfield and pitching is a little bit more of a premium in the infield. As a matter of fact, I'm up right now and I took a Pitcher to start, Spencer Streider get those points in. I'm up, and there's a lot of ins and you can see positionally some things change. There's not a ton of outfielders. I think I'm gonna flip this up because I think outfield is a little bit more of a problem. And I am gonna take Kyle Tucker because that's what I'm telling you, Joe. It's like that, we have so much more to work with on the infield. We could play around with. Outfield's gonna get away with it. We're saying in normal, normal ish drafts, outfield's getting away. In this format, it is. But again, it's points, these positions, twenty rounds. Building this bad boy up underdog is very fun. And we are plowing through this on the dinger.
Speaker 1: And this is a ten dollars entry just so people know. But you could do way more than that or less than that if you want to. You can also do one on one drafts. You could do I saw the other twelve teams. You know, there's so many different options here, which is cool. So if you don't have a lot of money and want to like play around with the underdog situation, I think it's a great way to do it. While SHT we're talking about do it ahead to head page first, Yeah, SS and g's after the show is over. But to your point about outfield, Acuna went first, and Sodo Judge, Mookie bets Otani, Julio Rodriguez, Bryce Harper, Tetus. So obviously, yes, outfield is definitely something that is flying off the board. After Tetisse, it was Carol, it was Alvarez, then Spencer Streider went to you the Welsh, so you went up and decided to flip things around here with a pitcher, and then Matt Olsen Cole. So let's talk about your selection of Strider.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean like this is a points format, so this would be you should feel a little bit more comfortable than anything in the points format.
Speaker 1: I do pitching.
Speaker 2: Pitching doesn't put up the same point structure in Underdog like that hitters do, but the pitching is still like a premium.
Speaker 3: And here's something I've noticed about myself. I can let pitching get away from me in these formats.
Speaker 2: So getting Strider at almost the wheel, I was at eleven, knowing I was going to come back and be able to get I kind of thought I might be able to get like Matt Olsen or something like that. I didn't end up happening, so I wanted to take the picture to lock that in, and then I did pass up any of the big power for Kyle Tucker. Stolen bases aren't gonna mean as much here. But again, I think outfield is really gonna get away with us. So you know, play your points ish format in these and just know the strategy between the three positions, and Joe, you're up.
Speaker 1: I am up, and I'm gonna try right now to take Robert if I have enough time. Oh did I? Oh no, oh no, I don't know. If I got auto pick there, that's that's a problem with Trey Turner. That's fine. I'll go ahead with Turner. I'm gonna go ahead and switch around and take actually the outfielder as well. I'm gonna continue to pound this outfield situation here because, as I said before, to your point, I think Robert is the right pick there. But we were talking and I totally missed my pick there. But that's okay. I turned the autopilot back off right away and I'm back in here. So Turner acunya Robert. I'm fine with that. I'm at peace with that. This might be the only fun share that I have of Trey Turner. Oh, you're not a big twenty picks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're not a big turner share guy, so this will be probably you're not a.
Speaker 1: Big turner share guy. No, I'm not so after Strider yet, Olstin, Garrit Cole Tucker, Freddie Freeman, Bobby Wit at least Garcia, Austin Riley, Goes, Than Trout, Schwarber, Jose Ramirezvlad Guerrero, Pete Alonzo. Then I took Turner and Robert, Raphael Devers, then Corey Sego, Rose, Arena Simeon, and then Welsh. You're up in a few picks here, And just to let everybody know, also again you can sign up for the underdog contests, whether it be the Dinger or anything else here and so ten dollars to draft this one. Remember, and this tournament closes on March twenty eighth, on opening day. So if you want to get in on this tournament seven fifty thousand prizes, one hundred K for the winner, you get your first deposit matched up to one hundred dollars when you use that promo code fp MLB that's easy to remember. It's for Fantasy Pro so fp MLB. That's the code you want to use. You get your first deposit match up to one hundred bucks and again that's ten free dinger drafts if you think about it that way, and I like to think about it that way, So use that promo code. Get in start your Underdog Welsh, what do you want to go here with this next pick?
Speaker 2: Well, our boy Ozzie Albi's is still here and he is technical.
Speaker 1: That's why I would it taken my friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's technically the third highest projected on the projected points here on Underdog and I'm looking at I think I'm gonna take him. Corbyn Burns was there. I will say, there are some great pictures that are sitting out there, so I'm gonna take my first infielder. I'm gonna go with Ozzie again. I'm trying to focus on power as much as I can. Goldie is another one I was looking at in this format. The power isn't quite there, but tons of hits, low strikeouts, but.
Speaker 3: I might go back.
Speaker 2: So I've now filled out one of each position and I love the braves. Apparently I've got Strider, Albie's and oh no.
Speaker 1: I haven't. I haven't. Sorry.
Speaker 2: I have liked the pictures that are still out there, but we have not had a big run on pitching go yet.
Speaker 3: I think I might.
Speaker 2: I don't love the power bats that are here. Again, this is gonna be the tricky part. Like al Tuve is still there, You're still gonna get like big names that are out there. I'm just not sure what I'm in love with the outfielders they I know, I know they.
Speaker 1: Don't let you make your pick because I think I agree with you. There are some pictures on the board still, but I do think they're gonna start going. Gossman, Wheel Castillo, that's the grouping that I'm looking at. I'd love to get Castillo back to me. That's the guy I'm hoping for, but I don't know if he's gonna make it. The Welsh took Gossman. That's probably the first guy should be off this board. I agree with that. Hopefully that shoulders doing okay too. I know he was a little yeah iffy last week, but everything seemed to be going his way. Gunner Henderson went next, so right out of my queue, so I filled my cue so I'll make the same mistake. This is what happens when I'm too busy yapping about all the fun things an underdog and up with Trey Turner. But that's okay. I think that's a good thing. You should always have something fun of some guys that you don't have once in a while somewhere else. And best ball is perfect. It's a perfect format there. Now. This is a different best Ball than we're used to in some other situations with other sites that we've played on. I kind of like this because it is very simplifying, and I think it's fun. And I think the way you broke it down with the approach Welsh of looking for the outfielders early Matt Wellfield Well in a twelve person league is gonna dry up pretty quick. You see, one of these teams actually has three outfielders already, Jay Soroka seven. I don't know if that's Matt Soroka's brother.
Speaker 2: We can only I just saw I saw potentially, I saw Michael, Michael Siroka.
Speaker 1: Michael Ciroka. What did I say, John's Matt?
Speaker 3: You said Matt, But I saw Michael Michael yesterday.
Speaker 1: You saw Mike. How's he doing. How's the face?
Speaker 3: I was like, I just went up to him. I'm like, how's the family, how's everything.
Speaker 1: Going, how's the family, how's everybody doing? All right, let's look here, because we've got a few picks left to me. I am going to look for a picture here.
Speaker 3: I want to point out.
Speaker 1: Nola glasnow on the board. So is George Kirby on the board too. I might even double up here. I think the.
Speaker 3: Outfield is picture. I just want to put it.
Speaker 2: Outfield is horrendous. So when you're talking like eightyp and stuff and what pick are we at right now, we're in the fifth round of a twelve, we're on not even into the fifties.
Speaker 3: We are talking like jazz.
Speaker 2: Chishm doesn't work great in the in this points format, but it's like Springer and Suzuki and Jordan Walker.
Speaker 3: Outfield has completely depleted.
Speaker 2: So just throwing that out there, Well, luckily I have a Kunya and Louis Rocks. That is nice to be I was smart, If I was really smart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I was thinking Robert and then I was even contemplating a third one at the time. But unfortunately, again Trey Turner kind of messed that up. All right, so here we go. So unfortunately Castillo, Wheeler, all those guys full off the board. Nimo, we've went off the board too. I'm gonna go ahead and take Glass now here right out of my queue, and I'm gonna take Kirby. So I'm gonna take the two pictures here back to back and see how this goes. Have a little fun here, try out this theory. Give me two guys. I think you're leading a little undervalue potentially in the marketplace. At Pitcher they have ace potential. But again we only have the one guy popping at a time. So that's okay for me. So I can sustain some misstime from Glass now if I build this pitching staff deep enough. So we are a few rounds into this Welsh After Kirby goes Bregman goes off the board, we've got a few picks up to you. Are you gonna look at another outfielder potentially? As you have mentioned, it's it's flying fast and five.
Speaker 2: I want to, but they're just so bad. There's so many good other there's much better in field, much better pitching. I'm regretting a little bit, like I mean, I have Strider Gossman, which is ridiculous, but I'm kind of regretting based on how this outfield is looking. I think it's hard to stomach taking Nick Casianos when Manny Machado is still there, or when Royce Lewis is still there. I'm a little torn here because there's a million infielders. I like I might just dive in, like dive really heavy into this heavy pitching here and just have a big advantage there. Because the only thing when you have like three positions, I want to try to dominate one, and I think something I've done in the past in some of the underdog drafts is like I then try to play the balance card a little bit and then I suffer another spot. So it's like, I don't just to fill up this outfield. I don't want to take away from this advantage I think that's there pitching an infield. So I'm a couple of picks away here, but I I think I'm gonna pivot A Treek school is still out there. If you're looking at pitching, I mean, there's still some really great pitching out there.
Speaker 3: I'd like to take a few of these guys off.
Speaker 2: The board for everybody else maybe a Logan Web or a Treek Schooble, and then I'll have kind of like that first starting core of pitchers. And then I'm gonna have to cross my fingers for outfield got it gets bad.
Speaker 3: That's the number one strategy. Get your outfielders.
Speaker 1: Get your outfielders right, especially like I said, when one team takes three. And this is also a good lesson too, just for drafts in general. Every draft is a snowflake, right, Everyone is completely individual, as Welsh as making his pick looking at some of the projections though, Lane Thomas very high in this format. Same thing with Santander, Hori Hilaire because of the power those guys bring there, so some decent options there. You mentioned Gestism. He's still on the board too, so is Riley Green at the outfield taking a shot at Loya Menez is interesting. On the infield side, you've got guys like Casus, Walker, Hoskins, all still available kateel Marte. So again really interesting format, something different, Welsh, where did you go with your pick? You went Logan Web, so you are leaning heavy after Ozuna goes right before you, when Goldschmid goes right before you, leaning heavy into it.
Speaker 2: I like, yeah, well, because again, like I feel very comfortable with infield right now. I've got quite a few really good guys. The outfielders that are there. I think it's all kind of a group, and if I miss on one, like, I don't want to reach too far to sacrifice, like I said that other spot.
Speaker 3: So that's what I did there.
Speaker 2: I now have three insane starters, so very heavy, getting an advantage, and I'm gonna have to build from it.
Speaker 3: But man, look at that six'.
Speaker 2: One Ian hap just went, like that's the that's the territory that we're in in this points, format and that is going to push me in THIS i Think i'm, okay because, yes OBVIOUSLY i want, bopping BUT i don't think the. STRIKEOUTS i just think this is an on base. Guy i'm gonna go With Evan, carter And i'm not a, crazy Crazy Evan carter, guy BUT i think this is a good. Spot AND i Actually Evan Carter Kyle tucker kind of similar. Players SO i want to dip my toes back into that. Outfield only one infielder so, far but, boy they're still.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 1: YEAH i was hoping That Royce lewis would make it back to. Me he did. Not he went right a few picks before Your carter pick So, Ozuna Logan webb to The welsh And Royce, Lewis Ian, Happ, Carter, Suzuki, nola five picks for me Until i'm back up here After, nola O'Neil, Cruz Max. Reed so again some pitching The soroka. Team i'm obsessed with the way they're. Drafting he just Took, chisholm so they continue to just pound the outfield over and over. Again i'm looking At soroka's roster, here But Chad, o'julio Trout Yelich, chisholm so for outfielders.
Speaker 3: Already it's an advantage for.
Speaker 1: Him pretty it, Is it absolutely. Is i've got two pictures right, now one, infielder two, outfielders So i'm gonna try to GO bpa. Here i've Got, Peralta Grayson, Rodriguez Jackson, Holidays Andrew bogart's C J abrams And Lane thomas all in my. Queue had a big conversation on The SUNDAY tv show About Lane thomas. Too you, know if you stripped the Name Lane thomas away from the stats Of Lane. Thomas and you just look at what he did last, Year. Welsh if you, said here's a guy with twenty eight, homers twenty, steals hit two sixty scored one hundred, runs drove in eighty. Six that sounds like a second round player to. Me AND i understand the, concerns AND i understand maybe it's gonna be tough to repeat, that BUT i still think he's going way too. Late.
Speaker 3: YEAH i think part of the problem is, just you, Know. Nationals people don't get excited about The. Nationals, well he played on The nationals last.
Speaker 2: Year, NO i, know repeatability with like a garbage team that doesn't offer a lot of. Support, man look at. That Jorges solaire seventy one overall and your, Boy, Hey.
Speaker 1: I'm taking Lane. Thomas i'm not even. WAITING i don't. Care that's What i'm doing here. Now i'm looking at the infield, structure to the projected points. Here Xander bogarts, again another guy keep talking about in all of our leagues, again twenty twenty. Potential, here that's a lot of. Points we're getting points from different. Ways AND i like players like that that have a decent batting. Average he's gonna hit in the two eighties. Two So i'm gonna go ahead and Take Xander. Boolbert so it took another, infielder took another. OUTFIELDER i like this so Far, Turner, Bogarts, Akunya, Robert, Lane, thomas and then the pitching Staff Glass now And. Kirby this is Fun. Welsh i'm having a good time At. Underdog you should have a good. Time to sign. Up use the promo code FP. Mlb get your first deposit up to one hundred. Dollars that's ten Free dinger. Drafts that's the one we're drafting right. Now is The dinger? Again seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars in, prizes one hundred thousand dollars to the. Winner if It's, welsh what are you gonna do with that on hundred thousand? Dollars?
Speaker 2: Oh, man if It's, welsh probably buy a whole lot of fake mustaches and wigs for.
Speaker 3: You, maybe like that's good one a different type of?
Speaker 2: Mustach COULD i COULD i get a different mustache for every single show of a?
Speaker 1: Year, WELL i mean one hundred thousand dollars there's a lot of. Money is THAT i would take part of? It AND i would fly out and visit The welsh In. ARIZONA i WOULD i would fly, me you Cousin, donnie go to a ball. GAME i think that sounds like a good. Time, hey one hundred, grand that's a lot of. Money MAYBE i get us a little. Box, huh MAYBE i get us a little luxury. Box all of us sit in. There they keep bringing us beer and hot dogs and Helmets. SUNDAYS i, think help you. WIN i think that's.
Speaker 3: PART i hope you win with you is getting depleted here, Though.
Speaker 1: YEAH i can understand. That let's go to some of the picks here and see what's going. On so AFTER i Took Bogart's Cassas Cole Reagan's Christian walker going off the. Board, uh then After, Walker Wyatt, langford a player we're very high, On dylan SEES Adlei rutchman ready parolt To, Adam Ike, Lozardo, Adam mike, You Riley Green, welsh you are on the. Clock what are you? Doing? Buddy you?
Speaker 2: Know ACTUALLY i like him a little bit more in this format Is Cody. Bellinger the strikeouts cut down the power obviously in, question but he returned To.
Speaker 3: Chicago So i'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Take Cody, bellinger who fell down to the eighties as my second. Infielder wish he qualified at the in outfield for, this that'd be. Awesome and THEN i kind of Want Jordan. Walker Jordan walker is just sitting at the top of the. Queue Riley green went right before, me and that was SOMEONE i was hoping was gonna come back.
Speaker 3: Later so we're not getting any sneaky stuff. Happening there's no sneaky.
Speaker 1: Sneakies, no but there's some value still value Board. WELSH i, Mean i'm just looking at it right. NOW i had no problem filling the. Queue our good Friend Justin, steele friend of the, Show he's still out. There Joe ryan's still out there on the pitching. Board aeronauto's still out. There Cedric mullins in this format is interesting. Too that's a, player you, know we haven't talked too much. About we've touched on him here and there on a couple of, shows but Really mullins is a player that if he bounces back to two years ago. Productivity you talk about a value you're, getting especially in a format like, this that's.
Speaker 3: Huge that's.
Speaker 2: TRUE i know the, Injuries i'm not a big fan on him already dealing with the injuries so far this.
Speaker 3: OFFSEASON i know.
Speaker 1: That's the, problem but that's why you're getting the discount. Too so after you went ahead and Took Cody, Bellinger, Logan Gilbert gos, NEXT i know you're not sweating that. One you are not a fan of The Logan gilbert this. Year mike c is philled Though i've Got holiday in, There i've Got, Abrams, Joe Ryan, Churio Bobby, Miller Jung, Holy matt, Mcclan noel And aeronauto, again still some value out. There this is about supply and, demand which is something we talk about quite a, bit you, know in this particular format. Too as guys are going out of THE. Q, now, wow that's not his.
Speaker 3: Can never Get.
Speaker 2: Steel it can't get my dear good Friend Justin steele anytime in any. Draft no one wants me to ever have him on a.
Speaker 1: Team marte out Of Mike, walker out of my. Cue Then yoshida goes kwand gos tores out of MY, Q steele out of my, Cue aarnatto out of MY. Q Oh, welsh what's happening? Now torkosen after excuse, Me Joe ryan Than torkosen a couple picks left to. Me that's. Okay Bobby miller is the guy THAT i really. Want that's the one That i'm. TARGETING i think top Of mike's mention, Here Zach eflin might be the pivot IF i have, To BUT i really Want Bobby miller, here especially in points. LEAGUE i want those. WINS i think he's gonna get those. Ws then you're looking even Though Bobby miller's projected less points in E. Flyn i'm gonna go ahead and Take Bobby miller if he makes it to. Me and he Did, welsh So i'm very happy about. This After, Torklesen, Churio, Keller Bobby, miller THEN i can go infield again or maybe. OUTFIELD i feel pretty good about the, outfield So i'm gonna go ahead and take another INFIELDER c J abrams. Again in a points, league it might be too tough to pass up giving me all those stolen. Bases he gives me some power, There So i'm gonna go ahead And i'm gonna TAKE. C J abrams. Too So Glass, Now, Kirby Bobby, Miller Trey, Turner Xander, bogart's c J, Abrams Ron, Kunyea, Luis, Robert Lane. Thomas that's what my squad looks like so. Far let's take a look At welsh's team. Here As i'm scrolling around. Here underdog so easy to use, too WHICH i really, like very user. Friendly the app is terrific. Too i'm doing the drafts on the desktop version right, now but the App i've done drafts on for football tons of. Times you've Got Kyle, Tucker Evan, Carter Jordan walker in the, Outfield you've Got Cody, Bellinger Ozzy alby's in the, infield and then you've Got Bobby, Miller George kirby And i'm sorry the wrong section. There it bounced. Me sorry about That. Welsh you've Got Ozzi, Alby's Cody, bellinger Then Spencer, Schrider Kevin gosman And Logan. Webb it bounced me back because obviously we're moving fast and furious, here WHICH i, like by the way.
Speaker 2: Too, yeah like halfway. Done we're practically halfway done the twenty. Rounds we're in round, nine.
Speaker 3: So this is how quick these.
Speaker 2: Roll, yeah SO i got a little too confident about that infield because Now i'm looking at the infield And i'm, like these guys aren't.
Speaker 3: Great these aren't great infield options.
Speaker 1: Anymore and there's so many just went, well if you had to do it over, again would you still Take strider or would you just pound of the outfield.
Speaker 2: HARDER i probably would have still Taken strider BECAUSE i like. That BUT i, mean to your, POINT i could have gone Like Matt. OLSEN i JUST i wanted like a judge or, something and they just did not fall to. Me my, POSITIONALLY i wasn't set up to be able to get.
Speaker 3: Judged so but, Yeah i'm gonna look at this And i'm.
Speaker 1: Too Carlos rodan still floating out. THERE i know as a, player we've talked quite a bit about you, KNOW i think we have some varying opinions on. Him so, far not been the kind of. Spring is that worrying you at? All?
Speaker 3: Yeah that's worrying me a little.
Speaker 1: Bit.
Speaker 2: YEAH i, mean the THE vlo looks like it's kind of like tapered down just a tiny bit command looks all over the. Boarder it doesn't MEAN i won't draft, him BUT i moved him down a little bit my. BOARD i mean he's he's kind of moving from intriguing to many people to starting to jump. Off SO i THINK i can you, KNOW i can get him a little bit later IF i want. To but, Yeah I'm i'm a little bit tenuous about him right.
Speaker 1: Now YEAH i was tenuous to begin. With if he starts to fall a little bit, more then PERHAPS i am more apt to continue to take the. Leap but as of right, now it looks a little spotty there for me when it comes to Carlsbord Don And i'll tell you about. That yankee rotation, too is starting to look more and more. Suspect so just one of those. Things so wels you are on the clock right, now you're making a.
Speaker 2: Pick, YES i am, Up and, man this is, tough all. Right i'm going to do this BECAUSE i would just like. HIM i think you'll play well. Here Jackson, holiday something that happened earlier on you didn't really talk a ton. About But Wyatt langford went in the seventies And Jackson turio.
Speaker 3: Went in the.
Speaker 2: Nineties AND i would have Taken churio in this format because he would have been outfielder.
Speaker 3: FOUR i wanted.
Speaker 2: Him in this, really really, bad and that didn't work, out But, HOLIDAY i think is kind of a perfect.
Speaker 3: Compliment SO i now have three at each. Spot so now.
Speaker 2: This is really going to be about building. Depth BUT i need to build a plan for this outfield because you just scroll through those. Names one thing that does happen is you do have some of the dhs that pop up over. Here And i'm actually given some thought To Eloy jimenez in this because he qualifies That OH i am, Too, yeah and you know he's been a hit monster in. SPRING i need outfield he can show some of that. Bop there Goes Nico. HORNER i Think i'm gonna pull the trigger on that and Get. Eloy So i've got a little bit of outfield depth AND i just like the potential pop with. Contact he can't stay, healthy but he is a fourth outfielder here right. Now so these are the guys that get pushed up in this format a.
Speaker 3: Bit it's kind of, gross it.
Speaker 1: Feels Brendon nimmo went in the fourth, Round i'm pretty. Sure so that tells you what this is all about, Here and to you know this, point if you were in those five active outfielder leagues and you're playing in a deep. League you better hit outfield early and often you just better do. It you better be prepared because it is not as deep as you think it. Is sure some players have, flexibility but again it just flies faster than you. Realize so have a plan for, it drafted, early and often also have a plan For, wednesday Because wednesday here on Our Fantasy. BROS mlb, channel which you should subscribe. To are is it fourth? Annual can it be? Already my, goodness, no third? Annual this is putting the car before the. Hurt of, course a third. Annual my first Full fest that's coming. Up i've only been right first full this is this is like full On. Welsh this Is Welsh fest one point. Zero this Is. Welsh you know, What maybe we should rename, it but it's a working Title. Welsh all, right all, right what we're really talking about is Our Fantasy, fest and Our Fantasy fest is Happening wednesday right here on our channel from four Pm eastern to a Pm. Eastern we've got an incredible group of. Guests we've Got, Ino, Sarah Scott, Pianowski we've got the best minds in. Fantasy they're gonna join us for some short segments half hour. Piece then at the end we're gonna do a mock. Draft it's gonna be super. Fun, so whether it's, tips, strategy whatever it, is you want to dominate your, leagues this is how you do. It you watch the fest and it's, live which means you can partake in asking us, questions being part of the. Show we love when you're all part of the. Show we always like to have a fan interaction. There so if you haven't our subscribe To Fantasy PRO'S mlb. Channel that's how you do, it. Folks and when you, subscribe you have the ability to ring that bell to that goes ding for. Notifications that's what we all want here as, well for you to be a part of the. Channel and if you miss, it that's. Okay maybe you've got something going on that, day something else. Happening guess, what that's all. Right, instead you can watch it back the next day on the YouTube. Channel so once, again it's four Pm eastern to a Pm eastern This, wednesday the thirteenth Of, March so join us live at four Pm eastern or whenever you, can or watch it Back Fantasy fest right here in the. Channel but again you can only be part of it if you subscribe to The fantasy PROS mlb. Channel drop your comments below for all the videos. Too we're giving away free stuff all the time here on the channel and ring the bell for notifications just in case you forget and we go, live you get the little. Notifications, Guy, OH i want to Watch welsh And joe talk about fantasy. Baseball and that's what we're gonna. Do and it's. Great Steve gardner's gonna join us. Too it's a great group of. People we Got. Welsh i'm very excited for. It my last TWO i had to make WHILE i was running the promo BECAUSE i can. Multitask so WHAT i did WAS i Took Zach geloff of The Oakland a's WHO i think is a player that basically just carried over all the good work he was doing in the minor, leagues and he's being undervalued for the same Reason Lane thomas is because he's playing on a bad. Team and this is the point in the draft where you start to take advantage of guys on bad. Offenses we're still gonna put up, points still gonna put up. Productivity gelof's gonna do, that AND i took one of your favorites and Outfielder Jared, durant who was still on the. Board how do you like me?
Speaker 3: NOW i had him on my.
Speaker 2: QUEUE i absolutely had him on my queue in the. OUTFIELD i feel LIKE i can pivot a tiny bit BECAUSE i had that Weird eloy, pick but he was definitely one of those players THAT i. WANTED i also want to point out you funny thing that happens in these anytime you do like points league's, drafts you'll see this. Happen but if you're wondering anyone's out, there we are at pick almost one. Thirty Hassan kim is a player that has not been. Drafted Bryson stott is a player that has not been. Drafted those are.
Speaker 3: Two inside the top one.
Speaker 2: Hundred especially Has Sung kim top one hundred players that have been touched yet and are going to continue to, fall so catchers as. Well William contrerass is going to continue. Fall so catchers aren't going to go a ton. Here and we Saw Nico horner drop outside of the top one. HUNDRED i think it's just fascinating to see these players were kind of accustomed to just keep dropping and dropping them by the way you want to talk about focus.
Speaker 3: On TEAMS B hb.
Speaker 2: Group the guy in front of me zero pitchers at this standpoint six, outfielder four, infielders zero, pitchers and this is round, twelve he's probably gonna just end out that.
Speaker 3: Pitching, well, look.
Speaker 1: There are some pitching values still on the. Board You darvish on the Board, Atwater rodriguez on the, Board Barrio Sunny, gray LIKE i, mean Justin. Verlander if you want to just start taking shots on The evaldi's and the Hunter browns of the world, too you could certainly do. That Tanner byby is kind of buried in this adp folks over on, underdog pay attention to that if you're doing The dinger or whatever contest you might be. Doing and, Again, WELSH i kind of like the flexibility here an underdog. Too it's there's again different size. Leagues you could do the one on, ones you could do you, know the twelve persons ten people in no matter of what you want to. Do if you want to do a slow, draft you. Can if you want to just sit around your board and you, know bang out a draft like we're doing here with thirty second. Picks you could do that. Too flexibility is. Good the site's easy to, use all the things THAT i look for When i'm looking At Best. Ball And i'm very pleased with this because Again i'm somebody hit like most, people probably more exposed to THE nfl product Of underdog and some of the other offerings they. HAVE i haven't done a lot OF Mlb Best. Ball this is the first Time i'm doing. IT i like it a. LOT i want to do more of. It in, fact after this is, over we're definitely doing the one to.
Speaker 3: Make a country. Song you're, LIKE i lock, IT i love.
Speaker 1: IT i lock, IT i love. IT i want some more of. It we were In nashville a couple of weeks, ago well SHOULD i were at the hockey game, Together, Yeah Fantasy pro's, trip and every time they scored a, goal they played that, song That tim McGrath, classic and they scored six goals that. Night so let's just say by the third, PERIOD i was singing that song quite a, bit AND i might have had a cocktail or.
Speaker 3: Six you know what we should, do, MAN i just HAD i had an.
Speaker 2: IDEA i don't know IF i should make, public but like you, know we're talking about prices At Fantasy fest and. Stuff is there a goal we could reach that we could somehow Unleash, No, no unleash the karaoke.
Speaker 1: Video, OH i don't know about. That that's. SOMETHING i guess it would be a.
Speaker 2: YouTube joe saying his song so good that there might be.
Speaker 3: A YouTube issue a copyright when He i'm.
Speaker 1: Not i'm. Not i'm not embarrassed by my. Karaoke you shouldn't may. STRETCH i don't THINK i should.
Speaker 3: Know you shouldn't.
Speaker 1: Be it was.
Speaker 3: Amazing i'm PRETTY.
Speaker 2: I want to release it to the people if we were to hit some. Goal that's What i'm, saying.
Speaker 1: All, right speaking of goal, Changes just to kind of recap some of these picks, Here, no because, again we've got a lot going on. Here right up to. You you Took Michael, king one of our favorite, guys so and to You welsh that is fantastic And Josh nail are also both out of my, Cue so good job on. YOU i see the picture value, here AND i know that team is still out there looking for. Pitching SO i don't, know, MAN i Think i'm gonna continue to hammer this because at some point that person's gonna have to keep taking. MORE hasi On kim is still on the board, Too. WELSH i think that's another one too that should not be there at certain points in drafts. TOO i always recommend this to. People price enforcement is. Important you just sometimes you just got a price and, force and you've got to just understand that that's an important thing to. Do one pick away from Me Ezekiel, tovar by the, way another player THAT i like a, lot WHO i think is going to have a very good season this year for The. Rockies we're going to talk more about him too in our sleeper. Episode i'm gonna go ahead and draft. Him gonna be twenty two years. OLD i, know you, know some swinging miss last, year some issues last, year BUT i still really believe in that. Guy and man Oh, man looking at the pitchings out, here you know, ME i like me At Dwordo. Rodriguez i'm gonna go ahead and take. HIM i love that signing for The. Diamondbacks So i've added him to that rotation which is Now glass Now Kirby Bobby miller At Dwardo. Rodriguez SO i like. That still need some more pitching, depth so we are good on. That so, well with your roster looking like it is right, now let's review that we could figure out where you want to. Go Strider, Gossman Logan, Webb Michael. King that's pretty darn. Good my Friend Albi's Cody, Bellinger Jackson, Holiday Josh, nayler Then Kyle, Tucker Evan, Carter Jordan, Walker Eloya. MENEZ i think You're amenaz pick makes a lot of sense here because If amenez in a contract year performs up to his, ability, well that's an incredible value you've gotten here with a player that it's flashed thirty home run potential. Before SO i think you should feel prety. GOOD i think you stop beating yourself up about.
Speaker 2: That, yay IT'S i mean it's a little spring, training that's All i'm. Saying like we've seen the talent from him. Before we know there's thirty home run. Potential we also know when he's going he hits for a high. Average he's not a big major strike up. Problem that's why he works in this. Format, well the problem is is he gets pushed up here because of spring because the guy's hitting five hundred and he doesn't stay. Healthy so that's the battle that you're doing. Here BUT i THINK i can stomach. THAT i can stomach this with having a couple of starters, already having you, Know, Tucker carter And WALKER i, love So i'm fine with.
Speaker 3: IT i think there's a lot of. Upside but LIKE i, said.
Speaker 2: Like if we were starting over AND i didn't have the eleven, spot by the, way even IF i, DID i might have just gone like four straight out. Fielers didn't that guy near you just go all outfielder to start, first like four or five.
Speaker 3: Rounds let's see, here it is.
Speaker 1: POSSIBLE i. WILL i will take a look at that team WHEN i circle back around. Here the Picks, Stanton, Justin, Turner pascuentino off the, Board berger off the. Board to a couple of players that just threw in my queue again WHO i think are buried IN. ADP i don't know IF i should say their names BECAUSE i feel Like welsh is gonna take them from me IF i. Do but we're, Friends we're. Friends Briandon fott still on the board as, Well Fat pitcher, Wise Brian bayo still on the. Board your best Friend Luisa raise still on the board. Too the points league again in this format a little bit. Different verlander is still floating. Around do you think that that's something people are gonna find in their? Drafts two matter if It's Best ball or somewhere. Else i'm more apt to do it In Best ball when only one pitcher popping a week here in this particular, format because if he gets healthy and He's, verlander to, me that's a tremendous selection this.
Speaker 3: Time completely, agree this is the spot to. DO i MEAN i might do it.
Speaker 2: HERE i Think i'm gonna go with a picture coming up. HERE i just Took Andres jimenez pick one fifty. Five projected points are actually pretty good. HERE i just don't have a lot of boppers on the, infield which might be a little bit of a. Problem but there's a you, KNOW i, MEAN i kind of hate to be the guy to take your guy that you. Do you know, What i'm gonna leave him for. You, no you look all, Yeah i'm gonna make your pick two, SECONDS i can take.
Speaker 1: Him did you get in? Time?
Speaker 3: YES i. Did just Just.
Speaker 1: I'm. OKAY i feel good about my. Staff it's.
Speaker 3: OK sp FIVE i. LIKED i like having A p.
Speaker 1: FIVE i think that's a terrific value. Here partita is still on the board. Too there's some value at, Infield Like i'm vulking at the rest of the board right. Now, Yeah, well The vulti pick was the next pick for, me so that was less. EXCITING i love that selection. There that's a player we've been talking about quite a. Bit still a lot of pictures out on this board. Too looking at my pitching, STAFF i THINK i might want to beef it. UP i might go back to back here BECAUSE i don't see a whole lot of. Value but you, know it's funny in a points, league A rise is a really intriguing. Player one more infielder two That i'm Contemplating christian And carnossi on, strand WHO i think should not still be on this. BOARD i don't think the projections are high enough on him right. Here and this is what you. Do you watch this, show you go out and run your Own dinger, draft and you listen to some of these guys that we have that are buried in this adp On, underdog and you start fixing to make your. Drafts as you're making your, plan As Derek brown would like to, SAY i think we should have. That you should have A Derek brown is in more of our. Shows, Yeah, like are you fixing to make a cheat? Sheet LIKE i feel like that's we almost.
Speaker 2: Need we're gonna need like The Pro's dictionary with like A welshism's section and like you, know the the d.
Speaker 1: Bros oh those D bros pros that's what it is And pro's P R O S. E see WHAT i did?
Speaker 3: There all, right you're? Up so what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Here you Got i'm taking In carnassi on strand he should not be on the board still and they. Do i'm going to Take Nady, evaldi who again always has, risk but last year one hundred and forty four, innings one hundred and thirty two. STRIKEOUTS i mean at one point he was one of the most dominant pitchers in baseball for a stretch for about two months there last. Year so is there you, know potential for? Downside of course there. Is it's, pitcher but it's Also evaldi and we've seen that a. Lot But texas is still going to be a good team looking at the pitchers right. Now Got brian wu still on this, Board BeO still on this. Board Gavin williams still on this. Board Kyle bradish nobody's. Touching that should tell you. Everything Kyle harrison still on this. Board So TODs, Bradley Ryan, peppio let's talk about the race for a, Second, welsh because that's a QUESTION i have for. You at some, point they're going to start to get some of those guys back in this rotation in the second part of the. Year if you're putting early money on, guys you know in this race, rotation are you betting On TODs, Bradley you're betting On, pepio or you're betting on one of those guys Sticking Whenesaya Jeffrey springs returns at some.
Speaker 2: Point, Yeah i'm not sure That springs is gonna take away from either of.
Speaker 3: Them it's.
Speaker 2: TOUGH i don't want to be the guy that's, like, OH i want all those, guys BUT i kind of want You taj And.
Speaker 3: PEPIO i want both of those.
Speaker 2: Players i'm starting to become a little bit more optimistic That taj might be the guy that has the big turnaround.
Speaker 3: S LIKE i Think pepio is.
Speaker 2: SAFER i Think pepio's got the, stuff the, pedigree he's one Of he's definitely one of those guys where it's like one, tweak.
Speaker 3: The classic raised type of.
Speaker 2: Guy With, BRADLEY i think there's this intangible With bradley that he could go from just like oh, cool we fixed him to he could be a frontline, starter you, know as they work through that cutter and him just having just a little bit more time last, YEAR i mean losing his cutter and being sent to the. Miners that's a whole thing to go through if you have it locked in through the rest of the. YEAR i feel like he could get into that frontline.
Speaker 3: Stuff SO i don't.
Speaker 2: KNOW i guess IF i had to pick, One i'm starting to Lean Taj bradley as my.
Speaker 1: Choice Jad martinez qualifies at outfield. Here he's not signed, yet but that's an intriguing one to me, too BECAUSE i do think he. Signs and as of recording, this we still don't have a landing spot For snell Or. Montgomery will they ever? SIGN i.
Speaker 2: Don't snell did put some i amojis On instagram on His instagram.
Speaker 3: Story he just did the whatever it's. Called he threw to his, story so.
Speaker 1: You know what the imojis. Are it's Called it's the eleventh Of march AND i haven't signed with the. Team, well she're on the. Clock what do you.
Speaker 3: Do i'm not taking an.
Speaker 2: Outfielder and when you said, before you're, like, oh this guy is, here and this guy's.
Speaker 3: Gone all the outfielders are.
Speaker 2: Gone it is an absolute garbage, pile which is pretty. Crazy So i'm looking at a bunch of bad players And i'm trying to figure out which bad ONE i.
Speaker 3: Want i'm gonna do. This this is probably gonna upset. You i'm gonna Take Edward julian.
Speaker 1: Upsets me a little bit. BIT i like that. Pick So i'm proud and upset at the same. Time, YEAH i surprised you didn't Go. No One. GORMAN i.
Speaker 3: HADN'T i had them. BOTH i had them both.
Speaker 1: THERE i was gonna, SAY i was gonna just more At that's definitely some depth, guys.
Speaker 2: More at bats in the in this points format For, gorman especially if he's going to be leading off in some spots so or being at the, top be at the top of the. Lineup So i'm gonna do, that and then THEN i want to go back to Pitching Walker. Bueller i'm not Into Walker buler a lot this, year but in this format it's actually kind of. Interesting, Also Brian. Wu if we're going for some, Upside.
Speaker 1: Wu is in my.
Speaker 3: Queue, yeah it's for.
Speaker 1: Sure, Cutter, Crawford, Peppio Taj. Bradley those are the kind of Pictures i'm looking at right. Here i'm thinking About Jad. MARTINEZ i might pull the trigger if you.
Speaker 2: Don't, Here So i'm gonna go With wu so you can have. Him BUT i do need to focus on outfield Because i've only got four And i've got five at least that ACTUALLY i have six, pitchers six, infield SO i really got to focus on.
Speaker 1: OUTFIELD i only have four as, well but one of them is A kunya so. BAD i.
Speaker 3: Know that's like.
Speaker 1: TWO i feel pretty.
Speaker 3: Good that's the equivalent of two of.
Speaker 1: Them it is it is uh and only one is gonna pop at a. Time as we're talking about this format, here so you have the picture of the infield or the. Outfielder it's a fun. Format the dinger, again seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars in prizes over an underdog right, now first place gets a cool one hundred thousand, Dollars and of course this is gonna be running all the way up until opening Day march twenty, eighth so you can get in there for ten. Bucks drafted, dinger put in, twenty put in, fifty put in whatever you're comfortable, with and go do some other best ball drafts over ONE hundredog AND i love the best ball because you don't have to worry about stupid. Trades you don't have to worry about making any sort of adjustments in, lineups you don't have to worry about. Waivers you just go, ahead didn't, forgeticks and you sit back draft and forget. IT i want a bunch of football stuff last year on, underdog So i'm excited for baseball this year And i'm dipping my toes in the. Water welsh has been doing more of these THAN i, have SO i am in this. Now FP. Mlb that's the promo code to get the one hundred dollars deposit match. Again that's FP, mlb so make, sure if you haven't, already when you sign, up you use that promo code so you get the one hundred dollars deposit match. Again that's ten free dinger tournaments basically with one hundred dollars, match might as well do, That so go ahead download The Underdog fantasy app or just go To Underdog fantasy dot com and go check it out. Today so Far i've, got let's, see two picks. Away jd' is still on the. Board so Is Starling. Marte if he ever would play a full, season that could be. Fun Junior, caminaro by the, way still floating now.
Speaker 3: Too he sure isn't he.
Speaker 1: A little interesting to me? THERE a little bit little, bit you, know infield is actually pretty deep when you start to look at some of the guys buried in THIS adp that we've talked. About volpi was very. Cheap that was a guy that like lasted a little bit too long. There so one more pick to me again the ratio of. Players i've got five, pitchers six infielders for, outfielders SO i definitely want to grab another picture in an outfielder. Here that's probably WHERE i want to, go as much as i'd like to Take Camon. Arrow Now castle's on the board, too another guy. Too just gonna give you a twenty five bombs and let's give you some. Points Edwin diaz also still out, there but again different, Formats so all, Right chapman goes off the, Board So i'm gonna go ahead and roll the dice And Jady martinez hopefully signed, Somewhere and you know, WHAT i cant to take a shot on the bounce back of a young pitcher In Todge bradley, too WHO i think you know so far as shown you in that first spring. Start, AGAIN i don't want to make too much out of, it but look pretty sharp in. THAT i feel like this is a player with a high. Pedigree he was just rushed to the big leagues last. Year all the offseason interviews that he's given in the recent one since he's reported the spring training have been very positive in terms of the focus Of TODs bradley that he's, like, YEAH i was a little. Overmatch, YEAH i lost some confidence sometimes to make certain pitches in certain. Spots and it didn't help the cause that he didn't follow that grase In rodriguez path where he got sent down And rodriguez got straight came back crushed life At baltimore in the stretch, run and that's not what happened With. Bradley SO i think if you're looking for a guy THAT i want to, say is the upside Of grace And, rodriguez but has. Upside that's definitely the. Guy to, me you can Get Layton drafts possibly out, There, WELSH a couple picks coming up to, You Lance, Lynn Henry, Davis Carlos, Correa sanchez From, philadelphia all off the. Board so what's in your queue? Here what's in your wallet that you want to go?
Speaker 2: Ahead AND i THINK i Want Parker meadows another one of those guys that might you, know get opportunity to be hitting higher in the. LINEUP i need. Outfielders Will benson's another One i'm looking. AT i, mean that's what, see that's what. Stinks here are the guys in the. Infield camin Arrow, A candelario is still out. There i'm kind of regretting even to the.
Speaker 1: Cold keith is still out there, too another young, player and a lot of people are high on.
Speaker 2: Them they're awesome. Pitching you, know you could take a shot On Walker. Biler there's still some shots to be, had but it's rough. Here it's really rough on the out.
Speaker 1: Hutter crawford's still out there. Too that's another GUY i think is worth taking a shot.
Speaker 3: On there goes. In Brent rooker was one of, Those SO i.
Speaker 1: Mean, Really Aaron savali another guy too buried IN. Adp how many times we've Seen Tampa bay take a bit your Like Zach efln just last? Year every single. Time i'm starting to low key get some late shares Of sovali BECAUSE i just want to see can they get something out Of savali that we've never seen before In? Cleveland because it seems to be that's the special, sauce that's What tampa does. Better and when they identify a, guy we always talk about. This pay attention to who The Tampa Bay ray signed the off, Season, welsh one more pick to? You so who do you think is lined up?
Speaker 2: FIRST i Think i'm gonna go With Parker meadows. Here no Only garman just went right in front of. Me and then coming. Back If i'm, SMART i should be disciplined and attempt to go, yeah so there you. GO i should take another, Outfielder BUT i don't know If i'm that disciplined. Enough by the, way if we were to restart and through your first six, picks how many do you think need to be? Outfielders based on how this has? Gone, like how if you, restarted what would your focus?
Speaker 1: Be? Well BECAUSE i had the one one in a. KUNYA i, feel you, KNOW i actually pretty good about WHAT i. Have i'm a big fan Of thomas And. DURAN i probably would have gone outfield with my first three picks seeing how this, went So i'd have to go back and look at the board and see how that ran off. There The Trey turner pick was not WHAT i want to. DO i wanted to Take, robert SO i did get. HIM i, mean if you circle back IN, adp would have been A Michael harris or somebody like, that Or Randy Rose arena, like that's kind of the pool that you're looking. At potentially even A Mike. TROUT i think he might have still been on the. Board that might have been HOW i would have started, this because, outfield as you, said was gonna go and it flew off the. Board we are in right. Now let's see the eighteenth. Round welsh is on the. Clock, here we are almost done. Here this has been. Fun we're flying through this bad boy and again make SURE fpmlb that's the promo code On underdog to get that one hundred dollars deposit, Match go enter the dinger for ten bucks seven hundred and fifty thousand. Prizes that seems pretty good to. Me So, welsh you ended up Selecting, benson so you feel pretty good about that Nation.
Speaker 3: For, SINS i definitely don't feel good about. That, now that's not What i'm, Like, hey, everybody big win for.
Speaker 2: Me but, YEAH i mean he's he's gonna at least be a platoon side. Player there's big, power there's big. Speed Noelvie marte suspension just kind of clears out a little bit of the mess as. Well overall on that, team we Know strand is now going to be first And candelario is going to be over a. Third that maybe Takes strand if he were going to play in the outfield, away and that Gives benson a little bit more.
Speaker 3: Run so there's just.
Speaker 2: Upside LIKE i thought about Going, marte BUT i Think marte's boring AND i don't think there's any. Upside and that was outfielder like six for. Me so in this, Format i'd like a player that can explode in random times and maybe try to carry a. Week marte is never gonna do. That marte would be a better player IF i suffer a bunch of. Injuries SO i have a live. Body benson's a player that might he's always.
Speaker 1: Hurt that's the.
Speaker 3: Problem that's my. Point that's my. POINT i didn't take it.
Speaker 1: Hurt it's just very. FRUSTRATING i, mean he's floating around my queue for three rounds now and you can see we haven't taken him yet. Too it's a very frustrating selection. There Cameron, Aro, Malcastle Michael garcia having a hago a spring To Paul skeins and cut Of crawford out there. TOO i could see myself having some fun. Here maybe take. It do you think what's the eta For? Skeens in your, opinion you're a.
Speaker 2: PROSPECT i don't Think skeens is going to be until mid, season that's my personal.
Speaker 3: Opinion, well it's best, ball so mid.
Speaker 1: Season but is that enough innings here to make a best ball?
Speaker 2: Impression you could stomach, it, YEAH i mean you could definitely Stomach like the half, YEAR i have no problem with. It maybe they'll surprise maybe by the way it is pure, manipulation like they're they're lining it up that it sounds. Manipulating but it might be till next. Year he could be Up april twenty fourth Or may, first or something like. That that would make a lot of sense if they were purely manipulating. It so if you're gonna take, him why not take him at the end of one of these. ROUNDS i got no problem with that.
Speaker 1: Whatsoever, well at the end of the eighteenth, round start of the nineteenth, Year i'm gonna make this. Loop i'm probably gonna Take Cutter crawford because, AGAIN i like the guys who are starting with their. TEAM i think that's probably the WAY i want to. Go So crawford is a guy for. Me and then Finally marte did go by the way the pick before, me SO i didn't have to make that. Decision Kevin, AROW i think is going to be up very, early So i'm taking cameling him and my roster. There so So cameronaro added to this, roster And, Carnacion, Strand, Tovar Zach, geloff C. J. Abrams what a dynasty League i've selected here In. Bestball but it's a young man's, Game, welsh it is a young man's. Game we are now in pick nineteen Two, gray so, Sayah grey goes off the board, next so a few picks to The. Welsh So welsh again we're kind of in the endgame, here if you had to do things over, again would you still have leaned into pitching as much as you did in this mock not, MOCK i should, say in our in this actual, drive not as.
Speaker 2: Much, No, NO i MEAN i. Do i'm gonna say this one THING i did well for, Myself LIKE i have probably the best pitching, staff And i'll be very if they stay. Healthy you, Know gosman's a little bit dicey, there like this could help carry me in some of my. Deficiencies SO i don't think it's the worst thing in the, world but it's kind of like a revisionist. Thing i'd probably have to go back and look and be, like who was? There IF i had done, that you, know like that type of, THING i would have the QUESTION i asked you through six, ROUNDS i kind of think you need to have three, outfielders LIKE i would have done that focus and this one, SPECIFICALLY i WISH i had gone three outfielders through my first which would have sacrificed some of the. Pitching BUT i think part of my problem was the players that were there were turning me off from wanting to do. That so it's like you know would you rather have taken trying to think of like a mid, outfield would you rather Taken Jazz chisholm Or Logan Web would you have rather taken.
Speaker 1: A? Foot with the way pitching has been buried in some of THE, adp some of the guys that we got, LATER i think that's a clear. Answer, yeah it might be a specific. FORMAT i do think you would take the chance On Jazz chishm there. Instead because we talked About Bailey, over we talked About Michael king who you. Drafted we talk about some of these guys we like we're going. Later Tanner biby was kind of BURYING adp. Again use some of this knowledge when you go when you draft over On underdog today for your best, Balls because there are some guys THAT i think THE adp is a little bit lower than it should. Be some of the rejections might be but a little lighter. Too but that's the whole point of why we're doing this, today to help you with some of these best ball leagues and no matter where you play your best, ball But underdog. DEFINITELY i, mean we're just about wrapped with this in forty five. Minutes super fun twelve teams of the, dinger but you could do head to, Heads you could do smaller, formats bigger, formats long eight hour. Clocks if you don't have the, time you want to take some more time in between, selections you want to just burn and churn here with the thirty second clock like we are. Today all those options are available for. You so it's really. Cool Colt keith still on the, Board, Braxton, Garrett Brendan, Lowe brendon low excuse, Me. Eddie rosario still on the board. Too what do you think of That rosario signing By? Washington you think he's gonna get the main at bats at? Eh?
Speaker 2: Yeah and also if they want to play the, outfield because do you remember that they were, like oh, Eh Dylan, Cruz James, wood they should be on the. Roster and THEN i think they've committed them to be like DOUBLE a. LIKE i think their commitment to throwing them in the minors was Why rosario makes a lot more.
Speaker 3: SENSE i Think.
Speaker 2: Rosario is a player they hold all the way up until the trade deadline and they move off from, him and that's when.
Speaker 3: You're gonna get one of the young. Guys so there you. Go makes.
Speaker 1: Sense to, me makes sense.
Speaker 3: Like i'm gonna snap Up Paul skins here by the WAY.
Speaker 1: I say the last. Pick you have some fun, there, yeah.
Speaker 2: Fun i'm gonna end out With Paul skeen's my final. Pick there HIS adp two thirty. ONE i got him at pick two.
Speaker 3: Thirty there you, go not, bad not?
Speaker 1: Bad, Tyler, Glasdale, Kirby Bobby, Miller, Dwater, Rodriguez, Evaldi, Bradley, Cutter crawford is my. Rotation what do you think about? That for? Best that's pretty good.
Speaker 2: With you know WHAT i ACTUALLY i almost was considering taking BECAUSE i think he could potentially get more. Innings Is Ricky. Tieman Ricky tiedeman might be a fun one to snap at the end of a of one of these underdog, drafts even for, You, joe just because there is talk that he might end, up you, know getting up, early especially with some of the, injury The gossman, Stuff Alec, manoa and he could get some significant.
Speaker 3: INNINGS i don't know if it'll be enough.
Speaker 2: Enough you would probably want to focus a little bit more on guys that are going to get, actual like big, innings But tiedeman might be a fun one if you want to have some fun at the.
Speaker 1: END i can take another guy that actually just drafted in another to. It the last couple of, years he's just been right there every single, year twenty plus. Homers it plays the. Infield it's gonna get at bats because The Los Angeles angels have no one else to. Play It's Brandon. DRURY i, Mean Brandon jury just keeps on. Producing he's been my favorite late pick recently in some drafts That i've done in terms of like looking for corner guys where you're just, like, Yeah i'm just gonna take. Him i'm just gonna plug him into the. End and it's another infielder. There because my infield is a little bit more punch and, judy you. Know it's more like stone bases kind of pecky to. Death and that's fine because it's Points Ray, Turner Xander bogart's punch and. Judy it's a it's an. Expression you don't actually punch. Judy you, Know.
Speaker 3: I've never very nice of. Punching it's a punch and judy.
Speaker 1: Lineup it's that's that's what we. Call it's like a like a like a little a boxer who doesn't have a lot of. Power you. Know it's a punch and judy kind of. Guy THAT'S i don't know where it came. From it's just the. Expression AND i know if as somebody who doesn't know, expressions it's, You Trey, Turner Xander, bogarts c J, Abrams Zach, Geloff Tovar christian And Carnassio strand And. Kaminahir But i'm gonna try to end this last thing here With Brenton. Jury rosario is. Interesting polanco is interesting. TOO i like him in the middle of That seattle. ORDER i thought that was a good move For, minnesota a good move For seattle all the way. Around everybody wins, there Especially julian wins In minnesota getting more at bats Low Keith. Mountcastle If mountcastle qualified at, OUTFIELD i would do, that but he's an infielder, here so that's not gonna work for. Me And, ROSARIO i don't, know just not enough. Upside So i'm gonna Take Brandon jury BECAUSE i think that's the guy for me THAT i want to go ahead and. Draft and that's. It the draft is, completed just like that, boom about forty five minutes start to finish from when we. Began now we shall see who wins one hundred thousand. Dollars and as a reminder again go To Underdog fantasy download the app twenty rounds for the. Dinger it's a really fun. Contest we just did it seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars in prizes one hundred thousand to first. Place but do not, again do not sign up For underdog without using the promo code FP, mlb so you make sure you're he goes. Further you get that first deposit match up to one hundred bucks over On Underdog. Fantasy so get drafting, Today, welsh that was a good. Time you AND i are going to do many more of these one v one and a few one v ones as, well which maybe we should live stream that one, day who. Knows but, again make sure you're part Of Fantasy. Fest you're Live wednesday the, thirteenth right here on the, channel and if you miss it, live don't, worry it's gonna be here on the. Channel so subscribe To Fantasy PROS. Mlb drop your comments, below and don't forget to ring that bell for notification so you know every time a piece of content drops here on the. Channel and leading off live in just a few weeks With welsh and myself every single Midday monday Through. Friday Base fall's, back. Baby that'll do it for, Us but the story of the game goes on for The.
Speaker 2: Welsh I'm joey p have fun playing underdog by Punching judy