Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The eighty two game preseason is in the books, and it is finally time for the real season. Don't miss out on any NBA playoff action at DraftKings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. From the play in tournament through the finals. Draft Kings Sportsbook as you covered with same game parlays, live betting, ods, boost and much more. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code Shannon. New customers can bear five dollars and get two hundred and bonus bets instantly. That's the code Shannon only on DraftKings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hop and wired text hope and y four six seven three six nine.
Speaker 3: In Connecticut, help.
Speaker 4: Is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothell, Casino w and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario. Bonus beets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. See DKG dot co slash b ball for eligibility and depositive restrictions terms and Responsible Gaming Resources UH.
Speaker 2: With a new kickoff rule, she looked to safeties to kick off the game. According to report, she's a seriously looking having just reads Lewis Resi Lewis Reese zammit kickoff.
Speaker 3: They're both working out there today.
Speaker 2: Special Teams coordinator Dave Todd said as he watched the XFL he noticed the kicker involved in twenty five forty percent of the tackles.
Speaker 3: They don't want that for Hares Buckner.
Speaker 5: Man, what's going on over there? You we talked thing going on over there?
Speaker 2: Uh, well, I've been I've been trying to I've been trying to watch some of the things. I've been trying to watch, try to play attention to some of the excess real rules. Because the commissioner asked me about it, I'm like, I don't know, I say, commission I need to study it a little more and then I can get back to you with what I think about it. But he thinks they're gonna be more. He thinks they're gonna be more returns given says, all you got to do is get that crease.
Speaker 5: So so if if they're not gonna use Harrison Buckler in those situations, then they should just use Justin Reid.
Speaker 2: Well, they're gonna use Justin Read and I think the other guy, Uh, he's the rugby player, right, isn't that the new rugby player that they got.
Speaker 5: Yeah, obviously then this would be like.
Speaker 3: Better tack a better tackler.
Speaker 2: You know what somebody say, because normally what you do with Joe you leave, you leave the kicker for the returner. Yeah, that's normally what that's normally what you do. But considering some of the things that he's said somebody about, you know what, Hey, nah, I'm gonna let my man.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna put on a good thing as well, because guess what that leads up to. And the NFL is gonna start pushing out the kickers. Now with what there would be no need that that's what's gonna happen next, unless unless it comes down to a field goal, then you wouldn't need You mean, oh.
Speaker 2: You don't think I try to knock your kick out? I mean you don't think definitely, because because now you ain't got too Most team don't have two kickers, mostly the punter, the backup kicker. And that's fine if you kick it off. But I ain't worried about him on the field goals p A T. He's gonna end up kicking something. We lost Tom, we lost the.
Speaker 3: Who's that kicker?
Speaker 2: Jason Jason Needler was that kicker, and he ended up pulling a hamstring.
Speaker 3: And now Tom Ruin got to come in and kick field goals A P A T. Man.
Speaker 2: He kicking the center all in the butt he kick. He hear people in the back of the head. I swear, O yo oh man, because now we got to go for two every time. You know, you only got like two, play so many?
Speaker 5: Only so many you can run, maybe maybe three, only so many you can run.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now we now we got to run. Now we going for two. Gods, that's not what they do. Now.
Speaker 3: Kickers are better punters.
Speaker 5: Listen kicking kicking. That's the pressure situation. I don't think people understand how difficult it is, especially when the game is on the line, for a kicker to beat, to go out there and kick. But that's different. Justin Tucker makes it look easy. Robbie Gold made it look easy when he was playing. Uh, our list are all those guys exactly? Chrison makes it look easy, But that is not easy. That is a prest situation where the entire team is riding on your leg. How many times you seen guys drop a pass? Wait a minute, a critical pass at that? Yeah it happened, Yes it happened, Yes.
Speaker 2: Absolutely it happened. So just goes to show you how the Chiefs are thinking. They're thinking ahead of time, not wanting to get in that situation. They don't wait till a situation arise. They situation football. Let's say, let's have a plan before the season start. Just to read he's a backup kicker. Buckner got hurt. We saw read a. Not only did he kick off, he's kicking a I think he made a field goal, kicked a couple of pats. Also, I like that Evan McPherson. That's the Phillies kicker, right, Pierson that kicker? Oh, that's the Bengals kicker. Yeah, Bengals Bengals baby, Yeah, I mean, but all these got the guys guys got legged. Now all these guys fixed is nothing for it used to be sixty only maybe one or two kickers.
Speaker 3: You probably got five to ten kickers kicking from sixty y'all.
Speaker 5: Now the difference is those from sixty. How many of them can do it consist consistently, consistently in those presious situations.
Speaker 3: M h yeah, And.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not talking about right before the end of the half something like that.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying about. You're not like that.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about like Buckner when he had to make that forty seven yard field goal when they got in ranged against Buffalo defend the game in the overtime, or the one that he nailed against h the Patriots and over and descending the overtime. That's a whole different Sixty yard field goal in those situations is entirely different because when there's no pressure, Hell, guy can kick I eight it. Like what when hold up Tuck Tuck k that sixty six yard against Detroit. Yeah, that was to win the game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And that's I don't think people, I don't think you understand how difficult that is in that situation. From that damn fuck that damn at level.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, dang all right, Oh Joe, everyone with the pain of the horse differently Darren Rawler's strategy. Darren Waller's strategy is Drop of Music, the bizarre music video about this split from Las Vegas Ace Kelsey Plum, complete with actors playing Plum. We can't play the heavily auto tune sound, but here's the video. In it, Waller pears to recreate scenes of him argue with Plum at a picnic table, pleading it with her as he drives away, and bowling with her what is it? And she's been a He's in a yellow jeep In the end, with the fake Plum hugging Waller on the beach.
Speaker 3: And stabbing him in the back.
Speaker 2: Down Waller peers the faint death, falling face down in the sand, failing the state, motionless when the water hits him in his face.
Speaker 5: Hey, that's that's deep. That's deep. Now, this is listen. This is reminiscent of when Robin Thick made an entire album for Paula Patton when things didn't work out in his favor, and he did so. This is Darren Waller explaining how he feels and what what happened in the situation, and he's using it. He's using it in artistic form and video format to express himself. I think we obviously get what he's saying, and it's it's creative. This has never been done before. I think it's been done maybe by artists that were actually artists, but him being a football player and and creating and expressing him expressing himself and artistic and in an artistic way through video format is new. That that that that's new, and it's very creative. I hope mister Waller and Kelsey Plump can can make amends and make things work, because I think they are a great, awesome couple. What you think? What you think?
Speaker 3: I like?
Speaker 6: Listen the video, the video, the video, I I don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, I didn't even know they were dating and then all of a sudden they get married. I met at the celebrity game. I had an opportunity to meet her. She's a very attractive young lady, very very attractive. You know what, O Joe. I used to say, Man, you fumbled the bag and you did this, so you fumbled off. I don't know what their relationship were like with behind closed doors, so I no longer say he fumbled that situation because I don't know.
Speaker 3: Uh, it seems like he's hard.
Speaker 2: I mean, like I said, I don't know enough about I don't know enough about the relationship. I don't, to be honest, don't you. I really don't care. I try to stay out on people's personal lives. I mean, they work it out, they working out it, they don't, they don't, But I don't know enough about it.
Speaker 3: I really don't.
Speaker 5: I'm very optimistic. Darren Waller phenomenal football player, Kelsey Plumb phenomenal, phenomenal superstar w NBA player. When a couple like that, of that magnitude, with that kind of power as one as a union gets together, I personally would love to see it work.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: The issues inside the house, the private part, I know nothing about, but they have resource, They have resources for therapy, they have resources for counseling, whether it be marital counseling, whether it be I mean, whatever it may be. But I just if if you're gonna do something like that, especially when it comes to marriage, I would love for everybody for the workout so you can truly understand what marriage is all about. I think I think I think a lot of women. I think everyone loves the idea of marriage, the idea the wedding, the reception, the flowers, the flower girl, the performing, the open ba are. I don't think women really love what marriage truly is, the ins and outs, the ups, the downs, the tugger war. It's not always pizzing the cream. It's not always happy. It's always finding ways to reinvent, ways to fall back in love again. That's that sometimes you're gonna get bored, you know. Sometimes you're gonna argue, sometimes you're gonna fight. You know that that's that's a part of that journey and what makes it great when you're able to last through it, you know, for years and years and years. It's about compromise, it's about forgiveness. It's it's it's it's so much that it entails.
Speaker 2: But there's a difference here, o Hoe that I think we're overlooking. These are two athletes. Athletes are bad competitive. She's just not. She's just not a woman that that's sitting at the house and waiting. She's a professional basketball player. She's highly highly competitive. Two highly highly competitive people. Highly highly competitive people don't like to be wrong, and they don't like to be disrespected. I tip my hat to Andre Agassi and Stephan Graum they've been mad two decades. That's not often that you see two professional athletes join union and they stick it out because.
Speaker 3: I'm the man.
Speaker 2: I'm the man. Do you know who I am? Do you know who I am? Yeah?
Speaker 5: You don't go You can't go into marriage with that ego though, unt you can't. You can't go in the marriage for that, Joe. You got to put that aside.
Speaker 2: You got an ego if but see you say that not dating an athlete. Athletes have egos. That's how they become what they become. And the bigger the and the greater the person, the greater the.
Speaker 5: Athletes have a question the ego and so were you at work in the workplace? When you come home, that's your piece. You leave an ego at the door when you walk inside the house with your partner.
Speaker 2: Yeah you say that, but hold on normally when you come home your partner is not a professional athlete like you.
Speaker 5: But you don't play the game at home. You don't play, you play, you play the game you play in the arena. I'm still she's he's saying, I'm Darren Waller. She said, I'm Chelsea mo Folk Plumb. That's a old Joe come on now, it's like a movie star. You ain't listen, She ain't listener. Oh so we're gonna leave our egos at home. I'm an Oscar Award winning actress.
Speaker 2: I'm an Oscar Award winning director or actor, and you're talking.
Speaker 5: About Yeah, that's what marriage really?
Speaker 1: Ain't that?
Speaker 5: Ain't your calling?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 5: Ain't that ain't your men?
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, you and I both know we've all said something. Do you know who I am? We've all been in a situation where we have to let the other party know who the elf they dealing with. We've all done it. And to this notion that women ain't gonna let you know who you dealing with, you're sadly mistaken.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 2: So when you get situations like that, if you an how do I act you as? How do I back down? She not backing down. I'm not backing down. Somebody got to give, even if the if the other party isn't an athlete, somebody got to give. Oh Joe, somebody got to say, you know what, baby, You're right, even if they are you out?
Speaker 3: O Joe?
Speaker 2: Are you arguing to be right? Are you arguing for right? There're two different things. You're arguing, But what are you arguing for? To be right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Or for right? I just need to know and then we can continue.
Speaker 5: I you know what I'm gonna do. I'm I'm gonna get him back together. I'm gonnaett. I'm gonna I'm gonna get him back together.
Speaker 3: I'mna wait.
Speaker 5: I'm way to the season ends. I'm gonna send him both down and and I'm gonna make sure you know they work it out. They work it out. I think you know, I think they're gonna be back together because because look like.
Speaker 2: I said, I don't know enough about it. I introduced myself per Asia Wilson, Chelsea Gray. They were at the thing at the Celebrity All Star Game. I introduced myself as I do always. Hey, I'm shying Shark. I know who you are. Hey, nice to meet you so far. The song congratulations on you know the title. Hey, good luck this season. Yeah, kept it moving. I don't know, I've never met him.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: We were trying to do something, trying to have you on club, but it didn't. It didn't work out. Uh maybe sometime down the line we can, we can we can make that happen, because I think he has a very a very very awesome story, very very interesting story, very compelling story what he was able to overcome. But like I said, O, you man, when it comes to these relationship about you, I ain't I ain't gonna be keeping up. Man, Hey, such and such broke up. So what you want me to do bout it? I ain't doctor, I ain't doctor laud I ain't.
Speaker 3: I ain't.
Speaker 2: I can't out for no advice. I'm just saying, hey, I just understand that. Hey, when I was in therapy to like, hey, that's what she says. Channel you're arguing for right or you're arguing to be right, because at some point in time, you know.
Speaker 3: Are you are? Are you? Are you?
Speaker 2: Are you listening to respond or you're listening to understand. So once once you understand the dynamic of your partner and understand and you know, hey, you got to communicate it in a language in which.
Speaker 3: They will understand.
Speaker 2: I don't know why we talked to We talked to animals and a baby boy? Is that my boy? Is that my little teddy bear? Is that talking man? Is that the baby? We talk to them in a voice that they can understand what That's how you have to do it your party. You have to talk to a boy and you have to talk in a language in which they can understand. If she if you're communicating her she speaks Spanish and you're communicating Mandarin Chinese.
Speaker 3: Hell, ain't nothing.
Speaker 2: They look at you, you looking at each other like crazy because you communicating with her and she was responding back to you.
Speaker 3: And don't either one of you know what the hell y'all talking about? Its? Relationships are tough.
Speaker 2: If every day it's just like you go to work, uh, and you work on your craft, You work on releases, you work on reap placement, hand placement.
Speaker 3: That's what you got to do in a marriage.
Speaker 2: That's what you got to do in a relationship, not just the marriage, a relationship.
Speaker 5: It's continuous. That's the thing as well. I don't think people really want to put into work. And I'm not I'm not talking about them in general. I'm talking about in general. I think people don't understand the work you have to put in to actually be married, because relationships are hard. Relationships is hey, listen, relationship that ain't nothing but pregame. Relationship is your pregame before you walk down the aisle. If you can't make it through pregame. Ain't nothing changing once you put that guy damn ring on your finger, so it lets you know in pregame, oh ship, what his haigh is gonna be. Ain't nothing changing because you put that pretty dress on and you say I do in front of the minister.
Speaker 2: What we try to do once you're trying to do? Are you trying to together? You're trying to grow apart because they're growing together, growing together hard. It ain't nothing to go to park all I gotta Hey, I catch the attitude. You catch your attitude. We going a couple of days without speaking. I'm up out of here.
Speaker 5: Listen, and everybody loves to start over. They love they love, they love it. Every Oh, I'm gonna go find me another one. Okay, well the one the other one you finish find is single for a reason. The people that you want they available for a reason.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 5: The older you get, the older you get, the more difficult it becomes. Hey like that, I'm just saying. I'm just saying, yeah, Hey, hey, I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: You understand what I mean. You right the pool, the listen, listen the.
Speaker 5: Pool pool to pick from the older you get, whether male or female, it continues to decrease. I don't care how I find you think you are. I don't care how much money you got. The pool to pick from decreases the older you get.
Speaker 1: It just it just it just does.
Speaker 3: Hey, you know what I'm saying. I got it. Hey, I got a big deck. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: O joke.
Speaker 3: But to here the thing.
Speaker 2: If you got a little if you owe money, oh Joe, if you're a man, you got a little money, just like if you're a woman.
Speaker 3: Good, you got a.
Speaker 2: Little money, you get the pick and choose what you want to do. Oh, I already know. If I ain't had no money, I got to put this thing on clear. You know what I'm saying that, Oh Joe, Damn, I ain't got no take, I ain't got no table.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: I wonder reality will hit real quick.
Speaker 5: Now it hit really cool. You think it because you you know you find look good, and you know you got your pretty feature, you got your B B L and you think that's gonna catch. Listen you you it's easy to get one. Keeping one is the hard part.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe. But here's the thing.
Speaker 3: Every and and this is what when people work out.
Speaker 2: And I remember my trainer, rope Man, used to always tell me when I was like wanting to understand bodybuilder and he was a judge. He say, dog, everybody looks good standing by themselves. So if you got a BBL, you go to Vegas. They fifteen other women that got BBL and got they were got they nails, got they.
Speaker 3: Lashes done, just like you. And they got on Gucci ch nails just like you.
Speaker 2: And they got on red Christian lubertar or who Yes, I have I have a question.
Speaker 5: So now we think about it for those that for those that are chasing the one percenters, what separates you or what makes you special where you're actually that one I'm just curious outside of just outside of outside looking physically appealing, h what else is there?
Speaker 3: But once that one percent gets what he wants? How do you keep him?
Speaker 5: I'm saying, I'm just asking, I'm asking a question. I don't know, I'm just asking, like, what's gonna keep him?
Speaker 3: Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Getting a big fish on the line is not the issue because they're hungry. Catching him and landing him is the problem. You see, Hey, I don't know if anybody ever been fishing, but I have. I grew up fishing, landing one thousand pound tuna or fifteen pound of marlin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get him, getting him to bite is the issue.
Speaker 5: Get his ass in the boat and keep him in there. Hey, I'm want to ask myself that question.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 5: You know you got you got one hundred million dollar dudes, you got two hundred million dollar dudes, you got three hundred million dollar dudes, and they have access to any and everybody. So what is this about you that makes you never mind? Never mind? Yes, never mind.
Speaker 3: They don't want that conversation because if he found if he found you on.
Speaker 2: If he if he found you at Live, he found you at Drem, he found you at somewhere in Vegas, or he found you at the Bahamas, he found you in Miami, co found you in l A. He found you in Houston, Dallas. Well, if he found you there, why the hell he can't find somebody else?
Speaker 5: Mm hmm. I'm just asking because I don't know to answer these questions.
Speaker 3: You know me, I know I ain't got no bread like that.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm I'm checked. I'm checked the.
Speaker 3: Check I know. Hey, hey, you checked out, I'm checked out.
Speaker 5: I got lucky. I don't. I don't know what happened, but.
Speaker 3: I'm just but we just we're just being honest.
Speaker 2: I mean when when guys have guys have opportunity, guys to have access and I g oh, Joe, look when you when I played you play, you had to literally be in Miami. From Miami, you had to be in l A. You had to be in the Bahamas, or you had to be overseas at some event. Now I has made it. Oh all you got to do?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh she from you from Little Message D real quick and listen, don't have no don't have no money now, but don't have don't don't have no money now. I know people say money and everything and just a tool. Yeah, a tool to get what the fuck you? Oh shit, I'm sorry too, to get what you want to apologize. I ain't cursed all episode.
Speaker 3: Hey, but that's the thing though, Oh jokes. Money You know what money buys you? Access?
Speaker 5: Yeah, And the more the more you, the more money you got, the more access is granted. And the more access you have. Stopped playing And you wonder why I keep playing cheap? I ain't got it. Mm hmm, I ain't got it.
Speaker 2: So real, I know you're watching.
Speaker 5: What's up? Baby, I'm just listen. I'm just talking. You know, ain't no, ain't no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just real ain't nothing enough, Papa, ain't nothing, Papa do, Ain't nothing, Papadov just you know, we're just having a conversation, you know, man, never know, you know, telling people what what really what really be happening. Let everybody know what's really going on. Ain't nothing popping off through poor horse over here, Uh about to be fifty six, chilling, working hard, Yeah, and got me working, you know, she got she got so much to do with my time. We're gonna take off right then she hit me, Uh, what do you think about this? I thought, I said, I thought we was taking I thought we was taking.
Speaker 3: Off in July August. Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: So why you tell me how we gonna take off? And you keep bringing me opportunities? So we not.
Speaker 3: She just died laughing over here because everything every time, Hey, uh, what you doing? I was arrested? What do you do with that? Oh?
Speaker 2: Now I can say no already no, but you always tell people. I already know what sh'all gonna say. Now now she for me, Uh no, oh, Joe, I don't think We're gonna be off as much as all this as I thought we were.
Speaker 5: Or July Casey with a baby and I was trying to take a little vacation with baby.
Speaker 3: I was trying to take I was trying to take a little I was trying to take a little vacation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me, and real meant we now it went from eight weeks to four weeks now and me, yeah.
Speaker 3: Exactly perfected.
Speaker 5: We're gonna hit Saint Bart's Saint Martins, And I think, and well, I think we're gonna hit like a little trifector real quick, you know, wind down before I get back to get back to Benison in September.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought so too.
Speaker 2: But look like the only thing I'm gonna have is the same Bernard that I will get because it should. Doesn't look like I'm gonna get much of a b uh oh, Joe, I can't wait to talk about this video. Let's watch this, and your mom is gonna be a gate just like mine was.
Speaker 5: Hey, Buddy Triffin, bro or cause case people versus Corey Harris.
Speaker 1: Township a sister public under Natalie cap for mister Harris, who should be present? Mister are you driving?
Speaker 3: Actually I'm pulling into my doctor's office. Actually so, so just give me one second. I'm parking right now.
Speaker 1: Hey, okay, you stationary, I'm pulling in right now.
Speaker 3: With the second, Yes, I am all right.
Speaker 1: What are we doing, your honner.
Speaker 6: We are specially requesting in a German in this matter, possibly two or four weeks at the court would allow.
Speaker 1: Okay, So maybe I don't understand something. This is a driving one license suspended, That is correct, your enter.
Speaker 3: And he was just driving and he didn't have a license.
Speaker 2: Uh, that is what the charges you're on her?
Speaker 3: Yes, no, I'm looking at his record.
Speaker 5: He doesn't have a license, he's suspended and he's just driving. That is correct, your honor.
Speaker 3: Hey, he might will go on to campter that apartment and driving house.
Speaker 5: Might as well.
Speaker 2: I mean, whatever, why you ask the phone? Why you call it?
Speaker 3: You know you got your license?
Speaker 2: Why you call it that?
Speaker 3: Judge? Nobody?
Speaker 5: He had a zoom He got a zoom call with the judge about his license being suspended. He must have already been out on bond. He was.
Speaker 2: He was O Joe, why are you driving? Why not have your homeboy driving you in? Say judge, I'm old my way. You know your license suspended.
Speaker 5: Think he forgot. I think he must have forgot. He had that goddamn call. Somebody must have textas said, boy, you got that zoom call with his judge and so and so, and you know you got if you missed out, you've called the bench.
Speaker 2: Warn automatically go out.
Speaker 3: O joe. Everybody it doesn't have doesn't have insurance on their car.
Speaker 2: Don't forget they don't have insurance, you know when you don't have license or they've been suspended or revoked.
Speaker 5: But buddy, crazy man like, listen, we don't, we don't do we don't.
Speaker 3: We don't do it. We don't.
Speaker 5: We don't don't any day.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: That's that's for the breakfast club. But that's.
Speaker 3: He's definitely don't ridiculous.
Speaker 5: That's really I want to know what hold on? They gotta be a part too. Now, did he turn himself in before six o'clock or did he say forget it?
Speaker 2: Hell yeahuse judge said, if you don't turn yourself in, myself, it's gonna be a bitch.
Speaker 1: Work with no bond.
Speaker 2: How you don't get no bob, You don't get no bond with a suspended license. What ship I drove straight there. Listen out of call. Hey, I to call my girl, my hallboy, my mom or somebody said, look, I'm going to turn myself in. The Bard's gonna probably be probably gonna be a little probably five thousand.
Speaker 3: Hey, come on down to the jail. Out of that, get me up out of that.
Speaker 5: He was tripping, boy, buddy was tripping that buddy, buddy, but tripping.
Speaker 3: I don't know what he was thinking.
Speaker 5: Somebody said he should have got out the car. He should have got a car and got on the phone.
Speaker 2: But look, I mean by right going to the doctor's office, I say, hey, i'd have my homebown there, say hey, look here, post some ketchup on the shirt, and say, I know I'm not supposed to be driving yard, but my homeboy just got damned. He got shot, and I'm taking it to the hospital. Oh yeah, and I unders judge, I wouldn't normally do this. I know I'm wrong, but I can't let something happen to my homeboy. So I'm taking him to the hospital. Hey, and you know what, out of gave a little states and look at man, because they're gonna fend somebody down to the point they're gonna fend something down to the hospital to see CUD. I got to cut you a. I'm gonna hit you right here. I ain't gonna hit nobody organ but hey, brother, I gonna he patrolled.
Speaker 5: Right you want either he forgot you want and straight. But there's so many different things you could have done to make sure you weren't driving while you took that zoom call.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know it probably came up. It probably came up. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe it came up no call ID. Why here you answering the phone with no call ide anyway if it if it came up a courthouse or high No, hell no, I ain't have enough phone, I said, Nah, you gotta call me regular tripping.
Speaker 5: One thing you don't play about is the zoom calls with the judge. Now, y'a you don't play like that. You better answer that yet what you call him? I'm telling you the first thing. Oh he missed it, or that bench warn't going out?
Speaker 2: Oh that bitch wren content. Oh I don't play with that. Oh now you know you can't. You can't play with that.
Speaker 5: H I'm sorry, mm hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Nope, I'm going down there. Hey, I'm gonna see what you'all talking about. Hey maybe, Hey, hey, I gotta take it one time to judge, like and he forgave everybody ticket. Now what if I wasn't there, I gotta get that. And then one time they uh uh I forgave the ticket and then na if you Hey, if this chicken was forgiven, you got to come back and pay pay?
Speaker 3: Who we right back up there?
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, I won that much.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't best rible that, oh Joe, little sad. I don't care about that. Me my license, because think about it. You driving, police pull you over, they run your things, and your things suspending. They're taking your hands downtown.
Speaker 5: Listen, you bet you better hope what the officer pull you over and you know your license suspend it. You better hope they're having a good day. You bet you better hope they have a good day.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't want to. I don't want to. I ain't chanting it. Yeah, h what if he having a good day, but I'm having a bad day. You better you better at conduct yourself accordingly.
Speaker 3: Hey, I ain't lied on yo. Hey, just that home boy, you gotta take this one.
Speaker 2: Give him a little Nick, you'll be all right, gonna hit nobody hit no, kidney, I ain't gonna punk you your liver.
Speaker 3: But knowing tell we gotta make this work.
Speaker 5: We gotta make this work.
Speaker 3: I'm about to I'm about to the sh out of you.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, oh Joe, you got to take one for the tea, literally take one for the tea.
Speaker 5: You bet you better than me. If I knew that call, and I'm know I'm driving with a suspended license, and I would have pulled over so fast and took that call. I would have sat in the passenger seat. I would have pulled over somewhere, sat in the passenger seat, didn't answer.
Speaker 2: But see, he'd have forgot he thought it was somebody else cause you see, look on this thing. He looks like, I'm about to pull over right now. You should be driving? Who pulled over to take a call?
Speaker 3: Was like, is this he really driving?
Speaker 5: And he's calm and confident with it too. I'm pulling into the doctor's office in a few seconds.
Speaker 2: And you here the D You hear the D Yes, yes, yes, sir, so he I'm looking at his driver license remote. Yes, Yna, Yeah, she died. She couldn't wait.
Speaker 5: Have past till six p m. To turn itself in or bench warrant will be issued with no bond. That's yes, all right, play with the people if you want to.
Speaker 3: Oh now you don't play, hey, judge, he old all that power every time. Oh Joe, don't mess with them.
Speaker 2: After teammates Ranald loaded tied nas in his shoes of the prank, Namar responded by puncturing all his tires on his left on his left back. Car neymar took the prank war to the extreme. He posted on I Z. He posted it on I G and load. He responded, next season is long. I eagerly rate your rolls Royce.
Speaker 5: Hey, they played different.
Speaker 3: They Yeah, yeah for sure.
Speaker 5: And listen, you gotta understand the kind of money they making over there in Saudi, in the Saudi League, man, he they will ship some tires, get some ties in Asaph.
Speaker 2: God damn, that's what Joe. Remember we talked about everybody don't play list man, he went overboard. Maybe he's not one of those guys that played with you tied this shoe it or not? Now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: We usually, I mean, look, we had all kinds of things I wouldn't I would nail guys locker shut make him late for practice. I mean, you know, we put shoulder pads up there, we put water. You dress snatched your shoulder pans. The water come down. We got you know, we got talcum pounder in there. We did all kind of stuff, milk, candy bars and your helmet you put it on, chocolate all We did all kind of stuff. But we knew who to play with, cause everybody like that.
Speaker 5: Those two have a special relationship. Obviously, I'm not sure if I'm not sure if the left back, I'm not sure if he's a Brazilian player outside of playing in the Saudi League.
Speaker 2: But they got to be cool, especially if you going to that extent.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, cool for sure. Oh yeah, because you know we we steered your car.
Speaker 2: We did have me. It was prank, but you know you could heat. You know, you knew who to play with. Everybody said everybody didn't play. You know, we had our little group. We pranking mean Burns, rod Smith House, uh Ray Jacobs Alan Ald. You know, we had a little group. So we pranking each other. You know, man, we had to stop that old jo them joker be waiting up under their car for you to come up.
Speaker 3: In the morning.
Speaker 2: They laying, they laying on their stomach up under the car. You have no idea, you know, you just going. They kick your food up at your head. They kick your food up at your hand. Oh yeah, man, they got me. Ah man, they got me, I said, brother, listen, don't don't let out your hand when you're really hungry. Now, that's oh joe. You'd be sitting in the locker room eating joker. Come by and take it, jock off and throw it right in your plate. Ah, ask them, Hey, man, I'm telling you bad. Oh that thing was ruthless.
Speaker 3: Man. You had to eat. Hey, the only thing you.
Speaker 2: Couldn't You couldn't do it in the training room, and you couldn't do it in the cafeteria. But everything else. If you was in the locker room, you was oh you oh man, man them joke and throw the jockey in your food. Throw throw uh icy hot you know that that atomic h flex saf that's what it was. Flexaf Man, You be eating o yoke. They come with a whole bottle of flex sace right on your food.
Speaker 5: Don't listen. I don't play. I don't play.
Speaker 3: I don't play.
Speaker 5: I don't play. By the food now I don't play by video games. Don't don't, don't bother none of that.
Speaker 2: Well, you I tell you what your don't laugh because if you grinning, you in all right? So you hey, you better sit there Stone faith. Oh you laughing? O Yr's funny. Don't worry about it. Don't worry. Oh yeah, we got to have you O yo. Couz all y'all are coming in the chat tonight.
Speaker 3: Is it true?
Speaker 2: What happened got Sad News to report Drew Gordon, Aaron Gordon's brother passed away. His brother died in a car accident in Portland, Oregon. He was thirty three years old. Our Thoughston prayers go out to Aaron Gordon and his family, Drew's wife and their three children. The tragic passing of Aaron Gordon's I guess this is his older brother. He was thirty three years old. He leaves a wife and three children behind and.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry to hear that man. Prayers of the Gordon family. Man condolences.
Speaker 3: Uh is his older brother?
Speaker 2: Yes, so Chat Thoston prayers go out to Aaron Gordon and his family, understanding what they're going through in this tragic and this very very tough time we asked God to give him strength, understanding, doing the most time and this time need thoton.
Speaker 3: Prayers to Aaron Gordon his family.
Speaker 5: Sad Man, you known you never know, never never know that. That's why I oh man, I don't don't.
Speaker 2: We know not the hour of the day. We just know we got an appointment. It's the one appointment that cannot no.
Speaker 5: Matter what you do, no matter what you do, when you are born, you have an expiration date and there is no absolutely way you can change that.
Speaker 3: Damn We're gonna try to transition again.
Speaker 2: Thoughts and prayers to Aaron Gordon and his family, Drew's wife and his three kids. It's time for our last segment of the day.
Speaker 3: It's called a.
Speaker 1: J R.
Speaker 3: Locke says, that's why I love this yo. Old Joe is so real. O Joe is so real.
Speaker 2: You got lighting up, you be uptight, but you're so cool otd TV in the podcast. You gotta be a people's person. I'm confused, Jay, Well, I mean what you're talking about. I can't let up on Joe. I got I got I gotta keep him brown.
Speaker 5: I am grounded.
Speaker 3: Now you're not You're not listen.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm trying to get I'm getting weight up. I'm gonna be back out there on Monday. I'm gonna get me a contract with the Bengals this year.
Speaker 2: I think I think he's talked about you know, me telling you be careful, you know, getting people's.
Speaker 5: Car and you know, aybody man, everybody, everybody love me. I don't. I don't have no anything.
Speaker 2: I don't have.
Speaker 3: There ain't no such thing.
Speaker 5: And everybody find me somebody that don't like me, then.
Speaker 3: Be out there.
Speaker 2: Uh Lies Campra said up, Oh Joe, thanks for giving us night time entertainment. The chemistry between you two is next level. Please wish my younger brother Marlowe happy birthday. He's on on the road listening now. Marlow what's up?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: Thank you for watching Nightcap with n and Ohoe. We really really appreciate your support. Thank you for tuning in lives. Thank you Bro for hipping him to the Whoever helped each other to a Nightcap, We greatly greatly appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday. Enjoy and be safe on that road.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir.
Speaker 2: Zach, Miranda says much love, and mister Rosoto, we got you out with Joe. Be proud of how much you educated yourself on the NBA. What was both of your favorite moments of this series? Luke and Cap best backcourt ever? Well, I'm not gonna say they's the best backcourt ever. Now that's I mean, so what we're gonna do about Stephen Clayton or did they just like just go away? What are we gonna do about Magic and Byron Scott, Earl the Pearl and walk Clyde acusing being Sam Jones. I mean, there's been some great backcourt.
Speaker 3: Now. If you want to say the best.
Speaker 2: Scoring backcourt, Okay, okay, fine, I give you that, but they got to wear some hardware before we we we elevate them.
Speaker 5: I think the hardware. I hate having to add the hardware to the discussion to say it's okay for someone to be the best backcourt ever, because I think statistically they proven to be somewhat of the best backcourt ever. Obviously they're there. There's an argument there because there are other players or other tantems, other duos that have played well as well that were also scoring machines as well. So again, I think when it comes to that, I think it's also preference and when it comes to people, when it comes to society. They are They're always in the moment, They're always in the now, and really forget other past players that were also great, great tandems they do.
Speaker 2: You know, sometimes I find myself going back and look at the great players, and you know, you're like, man, these guys are really good. And then you go back and look at their look at some of these older guys. You go back and look at a Michael's like, you look at a Kobe's highlight, you look at Lebron's highlight, you look at Burry, you look at Magic, and you're like, Okay, yeah, these guys are great, but these guys, the old guys, they got to take a back seat to none of these guys. But that's the only way that we're able to be able to really judge it. It's because championships matter. I look, I don't know who put that into effect that says you got to have championship. But we can't discard that now because we got two players that we really like and say all of a sudden, championships don't matter. Went over the last twenty five thirty years, championships was the only thing that mattered. Now, I'm not saying they're not a great backcourt. I'm not saying that because I believe you could be great without winning championships, but there been. I don't know how you elevate to somebody to being the best with no championship. Because there what you said, they are, they've got.
Speaker 5: They probably will. They probably will the way it's looking, I'm excited for the series. And listen, who's favorite in the series Celtics.
Speaker 2: Because it says Jason Tatum is favorite to win the finals MVP over Luca than Luca, then I think it's James Brown.
Speaker 3: I think I saw that as I was coming, and I was coming said about it.
Speaker 5: We're gonna see.
Speaker 3: But Luca and Ki are spectacular.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: If you want to say the best scoring backcourt, I ain't gonna fight you. I ain't gonna fight you on that one. Even if you look at Gail good Rich and and and and and and Uh Jerry west Savor Censen's a favor Lady Ray Uh, lady, I know you're hurting because, uh, consider that she loves all things Minnesota.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming she's from Minnesota.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe, I'm crying with the Timberwolves, Big Timberwolves being a Minnesota professional sports fan is not for the faint of heart, so I didn't warn you. But Minnesota women just won the first ever pro hockey Walter Cup.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that one, lady, I don't know. Yeah, I mean, do they do?
Speaker 2: They got a professional hockey team. No, the dollar start they moved from Minnesota didn't. Oh okay, okay, well, okay, we'll let that. We'll let that one slide, lady. H But I think you won't. I think you would like for the Twins. But the Twins are won maybe two in your lifetime, the Twins, the Vikings, which is number one, the Timberwolves. I think I think you probably get a little bit more satisfaction for if they were to win.
Speaker 5: They did well.
Speaker 3: Man, they did well, That's what I'm thinking. They did well.
Speaker 2: Mister Walcome down five thirteen, Josh Newton, plump you yesterday.
Speaker 3: Shout out to the store.
Speaker 2: You came in last night, A red bull Cincinnati Street corner on the banks.
Speaker 3: Us in the store last night.
Speaker 5: Get me give me a real bull, man, give me a real boy. Some cool dudes down there, cool dudes down there, man.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh, the Minnesota while that's the name of the hockey team. I don't think that. I don't think y'all won a championship though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, shout shout out, shout out to the homies down there on the banks.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: I appreciate y'all. Appreciate the love. Man, appreciate the love. Every time I come back, Man, this is everybody welcome me back with open arms and make me feel like I'm like I'm right back at home.
Speaker 3: Oh uh, kemper know what, Jr.
Speaker 2: My question is, last second of the football game, who'd you give the ball to Ocho and Devonte Adams to win the game. I'm going, but you talking about I'm gonna. I'm going.
Speaker 5: Man, you're going with you go with your boy, That's what I'm talking about. Baby, We're gonna.
Speaker 2: Get it done. Yeah, I get I'm gonna get an eighty five Bengals georgy with Risotto on the back of it.
Speaker 5: Hey, don't do that. Don't come up. You got you gotta stop saying that because people people starting to say that in public now because they watched the show and they taking a joke that it's okay from you, but then they doing it to me in public to about what's up. Yeah, but it's okay, oh just word like because no, no, no, because that's like the man taking a woman's last name when they get married. That's that's not how. That's not how. But that's not how that works. Yeah, bread with her, she the bread winner. But don't act like I can't. I can't go in one of them offshore accounts and play big, big bank and take a little bank.
Speaker 3: Now, don't do that. Don't do No, you can't, No, you can't. Real got that, got that bread?
Speaker 5: Now, see, I be trying to. I be trying to be humble. Now I'll be trying. I be trying to be.
Speaker 2: Humble real real do stop taking now, I'm trying to be humble.
Speaker 3: Now on.
Speaker 5: I don't want to. I don't really want to go there. All right, I'm team Real. Let's go around. Got that brand. That's why I ain't signing no prenup either.
Speaker 2: Devin Bell said, what's good? Shout o joe y'all need to make a sure that says swimp o god and two white man tell as she got to show her face. All we hear is her laughing in the background.
Speaker 3: That's it. And the thing is like when you see us, she be with me most of the time.
Speaker 2: Y'all just don't know it because she's either walking real far behind or real far ahead. Keith Sonon says, Oh, Joe, I want to give you a shout out. You tell my cousin last week at a job it was more than he made in a week.
Speaker 3: Thank you. He needs that love.
Speaker 5: Hey, I tipped somebody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, say you tipped his cousin last week and what you tipped him was more than he made.
Speaker 5: Where you know how to tell? You know how that goes?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 5: Tell tail cousin. Man, I appreciate him, and I'm not sure he might have been having to you know, a good day a bad day. I don't care. I don't remember how the service was. But regardless of how the service goes, the entire world knows how to tip it by coming your establishment. You know what I'm leaving. You know what I'm leaving every time? Absolute uh.
Speaker 2: Duwan Hines said, Uncle, oh show, who are some players are in the Hall of Fame that should be? It's London Fletcher's surly sharp for me. Also, do y'all think the w n B A bringing back the bringing the shop back to Detroit? Uh Man, Look, I've been stopped.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I think everybody knows how I feel about this. I'm not just saying this. You look at my brother's record, my numbers. If not.
Speaker 3: In a seven year span, he led the league and received in receptions three.
Speaker 2: Times, he led the league in yardage and once he led the league in touchdowns twice. Five Pro Bowls, three first team All pros. I think what they're trying to do, me and my brother should have been the first pair of brothers in the Hall of Fame. I think they're gonna put Eli in his Peyton in first and then my brother get in. But to say my brother doesn't deserve to be in the Hall of Fame based on his resume, he was. He was neck and neck with Jerry. I'm talking about right there for seven year stretch. He was right there with Jerry. Jerry winning one year he would win in reception, one year Jerry went in touchdowns, he would win in touchdowns.
Speaker 3: The numbers speak for themselves.
Speaker 2: Go back and look the guys that are in the Hall of Fame that played in my in my brother's era. Look at their numbers. Look at the numbers. I'm saying, other than Jerry, we know what Jerry is many believe Jerry's so he's my goal for wide receiver. But there are other guys that are in the Hall of Fame that played in the era which my brother. Go look at their numbers and you tell me for seven years where they beat my brother at and yards catching or touchdowns.
Speaker 3: Just show me the stat I'm gonna say about that. I'm done.
Speaker 2: I'm off my soul box. Uh uh be considered. Oh, your real vacation plan. Just because you haven't taken a vacation since ninety six doesn't mean your business partner moved to say.
Speaker 5: I didn't tell o Jo he could take no matter fact, I could do nightcap from from wherever we go. Ain't no problem. I get on a little two hour, little two hours on vacation. You know, well, I ain ain't no ain't no flowers.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, I mean that's that's something that we definitely need to talk about so I can plan accordingly. So, Uh, I think were taken off. We're taking off what from July from June after the NBA Finals. We took it off from after the NBA Finals to July eighteenth, and then we got another little stretch in there. Sometime in like eight August. Oh lord have mercy. Well, we were supposed to have some time off. I was supposed to have some time off in August. Somebody filled my calendar up, because every time every time I look at my calendar, I'm like, well, who put that on there? So oh well, oh joey, So you got the end of August, I mean the end of June until the eighteenth of July. Yeah, so you got four weeks. I ain't got no time off in August. Damn, that's at the end of August.
Speaker 3: Oh lord.
Speaker 2: Y, all right, don't you there go your play there it is uh uh you got four weeks in the June two third week of every I like it, there we go.
Speaker 3: So basically, once you leave can he's gonna be on vacation.
Speaker 5: School man, baby, gonna were gonna, you know, me gonna travel. We're gonna We're gonna travel. We're gonna, you know, uh try to try to try to to to reinvent that love, that that that we that we had when we first met. See if we could find that spark and and and see if I can get up to have those butterflies once again. Yeah yeah, and and sometimes you need you need that vacation to reset, to reset mentally, to recharge, to reignite that flame.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm looking to do. I ain't got one with no, I promise I won't. I've been working, you know hard. I've been working since temp.
Speaker 2: You you took Monday off, we took we took two Mondays off after going straight for since September.
Speaker 3: Okay, who I guess I gotta take me a vacation to it? You there you go? Where should I go? And where should I go?
Speaker 5: Where you say you wanted to go? Get get it out the way?
Speaker 3: Chat? Where should I go on vacation? That's somewhere I'm going, No, trying to think where should I go? Africa? Somebody? Somebody man, y'all liket y'all. Damn Turkey.
Speaker 2: I like Turkey. Turkey sounds good? Uh, Lake Como, Italy, Santorini, Mika nos, I like that.
Speaker 3: Mald's like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know all all those I've done. I've done all those already. You'll you'll enjoy that. But that's that's somewhere you got to go with a plus one. Now you can't. You can't. You can't go to none of them places you just said by yourself. That's the place. That's that's the place to enjoy experiences and memories of somebody.
Speaker 3: Your love South that boar boar.
Speaker 1: I like bar boar.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, damn somebody Liberty Come on, man, come on, I'll show you around. Man.
Speaker 2: I ain't going to damn Liberty City. I get four weeks off. I'm about to get a bore week vacation for the first time of damned there thirty years.
Speaker 3: Hey, you're talking about going to Liberty.
Speaker 5: That's a that's a that's an that's an exotic destination in itself, especially the history behind Liberty City.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Oh the face shell face shell. I like faith Seal vacation spot. Sha.
Speaker 2: That's Jamaic, ain't it? Oh Seebo Nay. I always wanted to go to see I'll.
Speaker 3: Be nobody who plays. I'll be nobody in the exotics.
Speaker 5: Expensive for me, but Saint sales in Africa.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm going to stay Shells. I'm going to might go to say Shells, maybe go to take leaves.
Speaker 5: I don't know how many people you got to choose from, because you just can't just pick anybody to go on no trip like that.
Speaker 2: They got anybody special and they going to me, they're gonna be special. I'm just you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You don't.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, that ain't no trip for just know anybody, now, Oh, I'll for sure, for sure, absolutely, I mean I mean a trip like that you're talking about probably fifty fifty to one hundred ban.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, who want the breaks beat off them for seven straight days? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go somewhere nice and quiet. You don't put the fold in the water. Oh yeah, whatever. I've been trying to get my sister brother to go since business only, saying, oh, ain't no vacation. Find some guest hosts or something. You can't complain about your plate being full when the gold was to eat.
Speaker 5: That's a good one right there. Well listen, I'm I'm you. I'm full. I'm telling I'm telling you I'm full. I'm taking my vacation. I'm full. Take it, bro, tag it. You earned it, you earned it. God, you know we come back. I'm gonna be ready. I'm gonna be ready once I once I take this spiritual journey, and that's on this face is my vacation.
Speaker 3: We're real.
Speaker 5: That's gonna be a spiritual journey for me. I'm coming back a completely different person. You're gonna come back with less money. You'll probably say, I won't spend nothing. I got points, but oh no, I got I got points for hotels. I got all that. Yeah, ain't, I ain't. I ain't got to buy I ain't got to buy nothing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh for sure, Oh yeah, I got. I'll leave all of them diamonds, all them diamonds on it. Yeah, I'll leave all with the ba Hey, oh Joe, I'll be able to play like.
Speaker 5: Skittles. Hey.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Man, get to pour the milligrams. Get that liquid. That what I need.
Speaker 5: Make sure I'm make sure my baby on that down Julio.
Speaker 3: Hm, who look, where should I go?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What are you talking about? What are you talking about? Ah? Man, y'all need to go ahead? Oh hey, nah maat somebody telling myself to taste stormy dad.
Speaker 5: Now you you can take.
Speaker 2: There, y'all. Man, you take anything good? Well? Now, man, y'all just be saying, ah ah nah, I'm good cold, but I gotta think it somewhere to go. I'll let y'all know I'm gonna do it. Send y'all a video po B, this is your boy, little back drop, got me a little bill.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, I'm going yeah. What all I got is all I got is uh. I only go somewhere by five to seven days. That's my max.
Speaker 5: My max is three.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. I say, I say five to seven.
Speaker 2: I could always change it and stay a little longer if I need to, but I'll only go book something.
Speaker 5: This one here, boy, But she had me in the mall these for seven days.
Speaker 2: Boy, see that where you need to go with another couple. You need to go with like two couples so you have somebody like them.
Speaker 5: Nah. Nah, I stayed in that underwater hotel. Wasn't nobody else paying for that? That was I need all that. No, I'm just saying no, no, no, they paid the way. I see, I see what you No, you're not. But that was one hell of experience. Boy, Godly, that was a long That was a long flight and then you had to get another flight to get to the island.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. But it was, it was, it was.
Speaker 5: I ain't never seen nothing like that, man, And it was it was. It was her idea, it was for her birthday. Of course, I was a little reluctant to go that far because I had to break the World Cup and guitar. So her birthday was in in October. So we flew. We flew to them all these for seven days. I came home for maybe two or three weeks and had to jump right back on the plane again and head right back to Qatar. And we just left from over this way. But dog that experience.
Speaker 3: Man, man, I'm already diamond.
Speaker 2: I done flew. I flew more this year then I flew probably in the last three years combined. I'm already diamond status.
Speaker 5: Shoot, I might I might be that too.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I know Ash and Joan probably silver gold or something. In the bathroom.
Speaker 2: They fooled you. Two rolls up the other day. They they food it from U twenty L to a T B. Yeah, Ash was like two rolls behind. She probably would get there early, but you know when they be uh, she liked to come here. So I don't know why you left. She'd like to be asked about to close. This is the final call, final call, and she come drag it that little bag. Nah nah, all right, o't yoe. The MAVs are going to their very first Oh, that's the third NBA Finals.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: They lost to Miami. They beat Miami. This is the third NBA Finals. This is luca first NBA Finals, Kyrie, he goes back having already won in twenty sixteen, the MAVs advanced for to one over the Timberwolves. With a one twenty four to one oh three victory. Kyrie and Luca goes Off combined for seventy two points and a big win over the Minnesota Timberwolves. They faced the game start June sixth Next Thursday, Matt Dallas at Boston. Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. Please make sure y'all hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that like button. Thank you for joining us. Thank you guys for selling out Shade by Laportier, and thank you for your patience. As we had a backlog. We've cleared that up moving forward, we're gonna put starting next week, we're gonna pin Laportier back in the chat because we'll be able to take orders, come in, get them right back out. So thank you guys for your patients. Please go follow my media Company's page on all platforms. Shay Shape Media and my clothing company eighty four. That's eighty four spelled out the link to Nightcap Merchants pinned at the top of the chat. Quantities are limited and they're selling out fast. And to show our appreciation guys, we've created an additional twenty percent off use code on my personal clothing line drops tomorrow morning at noon. That's eighty four. That's my personal clothing line. Congratulations to the Dallas Mavericks and advancing to the NBA Finals one twenty four to one oh three. I am your favorite OUNC Shatah Sharque, He's your favorite number eighty five, a rout runner, extraordinary Bengals Ring of Fame honoree. He's a pro bowler, he's an All Pro and he's from Liberty City. He's chad Ocho, Senko, Risotto Johnson. We'll see you Saturday. We're off tomorrow. See you Saturday. Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 3: Good night,