Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being one of those. Right down are toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program as eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to join us. All right, there is a lot to get to today. Let's start with the President saying the Iranians don't seem to realize they have no cards other than a short term extortion of the world by using international waterways, and that is you know, they're just playing with fire, and they're so stupid, and it's obvious they haven't learned a thing from Midnight Hammer or Epic Fury or the death of you know, three tiers of leadership. And you know, while I would have preferred a negotiated settlement, as the days go on and the President's recognizing this that the odds of this, this negotiation tomorrow being successful, if they keep this attitude, then there's no way that this this ceasefire going to hold and is not going to do well. They move, you know, they move the bar. They've gone after Kuwait. They are using their proxies. They have tried it to add Lebanon to the deal. The President was willing to make the call to bb net and Yahoo and say, hey, can we just for the time being put a hold on Lebanon And that's being negotiated, but that was never part of the original deal. The president also putting up on truth. The RAN is doing a very poor job, dishonorable, some would say, of allowing oil to go through the Straight of horror moves this is not the agreement that we have. You know, He's all but saying to them, you people are stupid, and okay, we're going to get back to where we were at the beginning of this week, which is he's going to take out your bridges, your infrastructure, all legitimate military targets in spite of what the media would have and I think at the end of the day, for those that are upset that the President gave Piece a chance or is giving Piece of chance, you really can't blame the president for trying. It would be it would be my preference, It would be my choice if at all possible, if they're willing to hand over the dust, the nuclear dust, in other words, the sixty percent of rich uranium and open the straight of hor movez and and give up building these these these longer range ballistic missiles and stop moomenting terror in the region. I think that would be the best outcome possible. But you have to know what you're dealing with here, and uh, you know, so there's a lot to this that that is happening now. On the other hand, the President had expressed, had expressed earlier this week, some optimism about the possibility of a new deal that's going to take place. These talks will take place in Pakistan. The President gave you know, Steve witkof Chared Kushner and everybody I guess Kadie Vance is involved, has given them, you know, very stringent guidelines. And it's going to be our way or it's going to be the highway. They're the ones that have been the number one state sponsor of terror. They're the ones that can't be trusted. They're the ones that may be good quote negotiators, but they're not good at keeping deals.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And as the President said, we have the best weapons ever made and they're ready if Iran doesn't agree to the deal. And so that's that's the point that we're at. We're at a tipping point again. They pushed it as far as I think that they're going to be allowed to push it. And if at any moment the fighting begins and the bridges get blown up and the infrastructure gets blown up, none of that will surprise me. As they have no cards, as the President has been saying, and you know, the President accused Iran of being better at handling the fake news media than they are at fighting, and the Iranian negotiators saying that US talks won't begin until Lebanon Sea is a ceasefire.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Again, the other problem we have is who are we really talking to. I don't think we have a really good indication of who it is that we're talking to. Now there are two there are two camps, two thoughts processes out there, and I am not at all disturbed at the President's decision to try to give this last round of negotiations a chance. You know, I know the left and the isolationists, the people that are basically the modern day appeasers, they are the Neville chamberlains in our time. And I don't think anybody's really paying attention to them anyway. And but anyway, I think those people, you know, they don't understand there's two. It's hardly worth arguing with people about a couple of things. It's not worth my time to argue with people that don't see the wisdom in preventing the Iranians from getting nuclear weapons based on their history of doing nothing but fomenting terror and pursuing weapons of mass destruction and killing innocent men, women and show tens and tens of thousands of them. Uh. And and this this ambition that they've had fueled by money given to them by the likes of Barack Obama and Joe Biden and others. What have they done with that money? Do they help the people in their country? Know that those are the people that if they don't women don't don't dress properly, get beaten or killed, or they take gays and lesbians and put them on the top of tall buildings and push them off. That that is the rigid deocracy that people have been living under. It is tyranny at the worst level in modern day. And so you know, there there are those people that say that there's never going to be a means of negotiating. Well, the only the only stipulation that might exist to that is we're not negotiating with the old regime. There has been regime change in Iran. In other words, the top tier leadership was wiped out in the opening moments of Epic Fury. The next tier leadership that was going to replace the supreme leader, they were wiped out in one shot, so they don't exist any longer. And then you've had every major leader everyone involved, from their intelligence apparatus to the Iranian Revolutionary Guard apparatus and their leaders, and the cuts force leaders and police headquarters, they've all been wiped out, you know, ministry of everything has been wiped out. So you know, for those that argue, well Oram's getting exactly what they want out of the ceasefire, I don't think they're getting anything but a little bit of time to save themselves if they are smarter than the leadership that has already been killed. Otherwise they're going to end up in hell with the rest of those leaders where they belong. Now, President Trump, I have confidence will make sure the regime short term, you know, negotiating window will not be it will not be the last strategic victory for them. It's just not going to work that way. I can't see any deal happening that doesn't include the following the straight or hor Mouze is going to be open for the free flow of oil at market prices, or is going to be more hell to pay. I can't imagine any deal scenario.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Some people have argued, you might be able to entomb because we know the location of the sixty percent enriched uranium as the President affectionately refers to it as dust, and they're in canisters. They're very deep underground, deep under these nuclear facilities, enrichment facilities that we destroyed. We do have the means of getting that. I think using the Libyan model, which when Libya gave up the nuclear ambition, it was Americans that went in and took out any remaining nuclear material. I think that would be the proper model to follow. But this temporary fourteen day halt is it is simply what it is. Is nothing that the Iranians are going to be able to do in terms of rebuilding their defense forces that have been destroyed in fourteen days. It's just not going to happen. It's a matter of whether or not the Iranians are serious about negotiations. Have has this new leadership learned anything from the failed and dead old leadership. That's the only question that will be answered how it ends. It's going to end one way or the other. It's gonna and either they do it willingly, or they do it they do it the easy way. They're going to do it the hard way. Iran will will probably try to string us along, probably try to sell us a bad deal that will be shot down in fairly short order, and then we'll go in and then we'll crush Iran, and then when we do leave, they won't be able to think about rebuilding anything, if they even exist anymore in its current configuration. Meeting of the theocracy of religious fanatics. I mean, it's that simple. Now. The President has threatened bigger, better, stronger military, more lethal force if Iran doesn't comply with our deal points. And I look at this and it's fairly straightforward. It's just kind of hard to argue with people that really don't seem to be able to think beyond the current moment, or those people that purposely distort the Trump doctrine. The Trump doctrine has never been isolationism. I don't know where this interpretation has come from among some because if you look at President Trump's past actions and then ask yourself very simple questions you can only come to one conclusion. The Trump doctrine is not isolationism. You know, the President wiped out the Isis Caliphate. Now ask yourself, is the world a safer better place because of that? I think the answer is obviously yes. When the President took out solo money on that tarmac, was that the right to decision? He was the worst terrorist in the world, who'd killed many Americans and many others? Was that a good decision? Is the world safer without the likes of General Solomoni? The answer to me is obviously yes. The same with Bagdaddy. Is the world better safer because he's gone? I believe the answers yes, Is the world better now? In his second term? When he took out their nuclear enrichment facilities with fourteen bunker buster bombs? I think the answers obviously yes. I think the President made the right decision. Is Is there some cleanup, some aftermath, some finish work to be done? I think yeah, but that would be expected. And that's you know, the President so far has been ahead of schedule in terms of our military objectives, and I think that's something we should applaud. Now, we still have a lot of other issues. We've got to deal with that. On the other side of this, I believe that we're gonna have to deal with the issue of NATO. We have disgraced UK Prime Minister their keres Neville Chamberlain Starmer blaming you know, Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin for a high sky high oil prices. Well, why don't they blame themselves for allowing themselves to be so dependent on this new green energy nonsense that they've invested billions and billions of dollars all throughout Europe for you know, Starmer. You know, frankly, if we're going to be blunt, who'd be speaking German today if it weren't for the USA, you know, rescuing Great Britain from the Nazis. And you got to give a tip of the hat to the likes of Winston Churchill, one of my historic heroes, I think, I mean, a man of bending moral clarity and courage and bravery. You to find all of it. And it's like the Brits have no recollection of World War Two in Nazi Germany, which is breathtaking to me. Anyway, Starmer is now blaming President Trump and Vladimir Putin for the fact that oil prices have gone up here. It will be temporary. It's not going to be permanent, you know. Never mind that Starmer and his Labor Party. You know, they've hobbled their own oil industry and infrastructure because of their clinging to radical socialism and climate alarmism. You know, if you go back to when Margaret Thatcher was Prime Minister in the eighties, Britain's North Sea oil industry was booming, but the UK's radical environmentalists convinced subsequent prime ministers to cut Britain's oil production by over seventy percent. And they can't ratchet that up anytime soon. And WHOA, what a shock The cost of their energy went through the roof. Climate alarmism has failed everywhere it's been tried. And then Starmer now is pointing fingers and talking about, you know, global conflicts, a wreaking havoc on the on the cost of oil.
Speaker 3: That's your problem.
Speaker 1: You didn't have to be so reliant and dependent on foreign sources of energy the life flood of the world's economy. Just like the moment in his first term when Donald Trump gave then Chancellor Merkel of Germany the White flag of surrender because instead of doing business with the US and getting their liquefied natural gas and oil from US, he did a multi multi billion dollar deal with Vladimir Putin in Russia. Again, NATO designed to protect in large part Europe from the threat that Russia poses the region. Anyway, you know, we have Neville Chamberlain Starmer repeatedly now criticizing Trump. And you have Spain, and you have Great Britain, and you have McCrone and France and Italy as well. All these countries they have neglected national security, national defense. They have embraced radical socialism, climate alarmism, and they have allowed unfettered illegal immigration into their countries without assimilation. And I never thought my lifetime that I'd ever hear that Great Britain has nearly one hundred Juria courts, but they do. I never thought they'd have no go zones in France, but they do in other parts of Europe and anyway, and now they risk the NATO alliance, you know, being destroyed because of their unwillingness to help US against the world's number one state sponsor a terror.
Speaker 3: That's all on them, all right.
Speaker 1: I'm really ticked off at Neville, Chamberlain's Starmer here and McCrone and Spain and even what's her name, Georgia. I'm so mad at Italy too. You know, they wouldn't even let our planes.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, what Georgia Maloney?
Speaker 1: Maloney, Yes, Madam Maloney. That's not the Irish version anyway. So you know Starmer's attacking the president. It's just the people in Europe. You would think, you know, when's the last time mcrone ever went to the graveside at Normandy. When is the last time, you know he thought about World War Two? When is the last time? But those that are incapable are so intellectually dumb or lazy. I can't decide which it is, or maybe it's a combination or both that don't understand the nature of evil. You know, people ask me, well, well, why don't you debate this person? Because I have no desire to try to educate stupid people. You cannot convince people, some of them, these critics. Now you have a whole You have whole groups of people that want Donald Trump to fail. Obviously, the Democrats want Trump to fail. The legacy media wants Trump to fail. You have isolationists they're the modern day appeasement movement. As far as I'm concerned, I don't want forever wars. Trump is not going to get us into a forever war. That is how this is going to end. It's gonna end. They're going to do it the easy way are They're going to do it the hard ware. The Iranians have a chance. So far, they're kind of blowing it. We'll see how things go tomorrow. If they don't go well, I would say it's game on, and the President will go back to his earlier strategy, which is he's gonna obliterate everything, and then at that point they won't be a regime left and hopefully the people of Iran can take back their country and rebuild their country. You know, But to listen to the likes of Macrone and Starmer Maloney and the rest of them criticizing the President, just discuss me, especially in light of they'd all be speaking German if it wasn't for the United States. That infuriates me. Hundreds of ships now lined up outside the Strait of Hormuz. As of this morning, Iran had been renegging on its promise. The President addressed that, and he ripped Iran for failing to comply, and the President accused Tehran of violating the day's old ceasefire agreement. He said opening the strait was the US condition to suspend the forty day bombing of Iran and followed Trump's threats of world, you know, widescale destruction, and Iran's doing a very poor job. Dishonorable, some would say, as it relates to allowing oil to go through the Straight of Hormuz, that is not the agreement we have. So the Iranians will walk into these negotiations tomorrow if we get to tomorrow before the bombing begins again, and they're not going to have any cards to play at all, and the President even put that on a truth post. One senior Iranian official says major parts of the ceasefire negotiated with President Trump must be implemented before deeper negotiations begin on Saturday. The demands from the Iranian parliament speaker underscored the tenuous nature of talks. Dan the warr said two of the measures mutually agreed upon between the parties have yet to be implemented, a ceasefire in Lebanon that was never part of the original agreement. However, the President said, Okay, you want that to be a part of the agreement, let me call Prime Minister Nan Yaho and Prime Minister Nan Yah who's willing to sit down with the leaders of Lebanon so that they can have a ceasefire. So this ceasefire can continue anyway. And then he went on to say that the other matter is the release of blocked assets prior to the commencement, and we're not releasing assets, and that was part of their deal, not part of the US's deal. If they want to literally blow up this deal and with it their entire country, they're free to do so. I'd prefer not in that way, but it seems like it's headed in that direction. And it seems like they've learned nothing from Midnight Hammer, the destruction of three tiers of leadership, epic fury, the destruction of their military. Now the President will have no choice, but you can't say he didn't give them every opportunity for peace anyway. As Iran is using their proxies to attack both nations with the US. You know, Kuwait's military revealed that it was targeted by hostile drones from Iran. Oh okay, we're going to include Lebanon, but you're going to be free to fire you know, uh, missiles at Kuwait using your drones. That's not going to work, you know, it's I don't know. Well, we'll we'll, we'll find out. How's this, how this all plays out. Bahrain's crown princes urging around to reopen the streets before it's too late. Urduwan of Turkey not exactly somebody I trust, but he's even urging the Iranians to use these these talks to secure a lasting piece. And then Spain has just failed spectacularly. I can't see the US involved militarily in any type of alliance with Spain moving forward.
Speaker 3: I just can't. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't see how it's going to be possible after their actions. You know, they wouldn't stand with the US when we needed them to stand with the US. I just can't see that. It's just not consistent with what the President's trump that I know, and I know very well. So we'll find out. We're watching and even hoping. And when I say that, I hope that we can have a negotiated settlement, I really do. I think the President wants it too, because he knows the damage he's about to inflict on them, and it's going to be massive. Linda, did you hear about Fang Fang's boyfriend blaming MAGA for the new sexual harassment claims against him. I hear there's a lot about to come out. I know my sources may be wrong, but my sources are telling me a lot is about to come out on Eric Swollwell, mister Fang Fang, and he is forcefully rejecting recently raised allegations of misconduct against him as a politically motivated smear campaign, describing them as a MAGA conspiracy theory, only weeks before the state's primary election. Meanwhile, the other Democratic candidates are saying, sorry, we don't support you. James Carville, who has lost his mind, might be getting a visit from the Secret Service. He said, he warned Trump, You're going to get killed within the next year. Okay, this is a little bit deeper than I love Trump arrangement syndrome.
Speaker 3: I have it.
Speaker 1: I want more of it. I pray to God Almighty that I'm more Trump arrangement syndrome. I feel blessed by the Holy Spirit. I hate Trump, I hate this man. I hate him with a passion.
Speaker 2: If you listen to this, you listen good, because what I'm getting ready to say is what a lot of people in this country speak for. Who I speak for and I speak for a lot of people. You hear me, you Fati, this is what we believe.
Speaker 3: You're right.
Speaker 2: I got Trump rangement syndrome. I hate the mother, and you know what, I don't want to get rid of it.
Speaker 3: I don't want to get better. I want to get worse. I want to hate ay more.
Speaker 2: I pray to God in heaven, God, reign, the righteous reign of Trump.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 2: Pray for me.
Speaker 3: Lord, I'm your vessel on this earth.
Speaker 2: Pray for the Listen to this. We want more. We want to hate to shun of a so much that week can't he straight?
Speaker 1: Now he's saying he predicted Trump wouldn't be president by next year, threatened democratic retribution against the actions during a random politicon on that channel, whatever that channel is. I have no idea. And he says, Uh, you're not going to be president a year from now. You're too soft a man, you're weak, your support is draining. You're going to get killed. Why would James Carville ever say something like that when we're living in an assassination culture.
Speaker 3: Why do I think think he's I don't think he's practicing forgiveness. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean he sounds he's okay if you want to preview of coming attractions and you're still young, but that's what you're going to sound like if you keep up what you're doing.
Speaker 3: Listen, I'm going to live by the words of George Carlin, who told me that when I'm old, I get a pass. I'm allowed to add crazy and it's funny. I'm looking forward to that.
Speaker 1: Okay, what you just heard is going to be you if you cling to your interpretation and refuse Jesus's own words of you know, to give us as we forgive. I'm just interpreting seventy times.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing that time seven. I don't care if it's in the Bible.
Speaker 1: Well, you think you're going to get to the pearly gates and negotiate with God, drive me up a wall.
Speaker 3: I'm not negotiating.
Speaker 1: Somebody commented that I'm being unfair to you by bringing all of this up. I'm not being unfair your words.
Speaker 3: You're very unfair the interpretation. You know that word interpretation is okay, what does it mean? Go ahead, Tom, you know what. We'll get to this later in the program.
Speaker 1: By the way, Kamala Harris is telling Al Sharpton she's thinking about running again.
Speaker 3: I'm all for that.
Speaker 1: I wanted to run, James to introducing you.
Speaker 3: You and I go back over quote century and if there's anyone that has had a over communication is you and I. So are you gonna run again in twenty eight? So okay? You know I tried to be subtle, but I just figured i'd go right O.
Speaker 1: That's the subtle in rem now shop it could ever be.
Speaker 3: We love you for many things, but not being subtled.
Speaker 1: Listen, I might, I might.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking about him. I'm thinking about him.
Speaker 1: Run Kamala, run, Run, Gavin, run this guy. James tell Rico, I should have endorsed him and not Chasmin Crockett. He saw to mandate climate change instruction in Texas schools. Once Texas voters learn, you know that there's more than two, there are six genders. What was the comment he made about God? He made a comment about God too. That was absolutely bonkers. He's out of his mind. Double digit majority New York City voters say the Big Apple under Marxist Kami Mamdani is on the wrong track. That shouldn't be a shock. We'll get into this later. A sixth Somalia family member has pled guilty in that massive fraud. And by the way, this person met with Keith dellisonke Dellison's got a lot of explaining to do at the end of the day. Uh, pretty crazy stuff that's going on out there. Now, this is interesting, Linda, pay close attention. You're gonna like this. Joe Biden. Jill is reportedly settling scores against Hunter and the Obamas in a Scorched Earth memoir. Well, I might actually now get interested in this book. Apparently she's gonna, you know, bash Hunter zero experience and slam Barack and Michelle Obama for betraying her husband. Is tell all the view from the East Wing, expected to reveal all the Oval Office secrets and bear her true feelings about her husband's decision to bow out of the twenty twenty four presidential race.
Speaker 3: I think she's going to bet against Hunter in the cage fight. What do you think? I'm thinking she's going for the Trump's news today.
Speaker 1: I'd love to have her on my podcast and her Biden has quietly pulled up stakes and left the country apparently. And I've always one thing I said is you always had a good lawyer and Abby Lowell. Apparently Abby Lowell has had to file a lawsuit against them. And I know what you want me to talk about today, I'm not going there. I know what you want. Everyone else wants to do.
Speaker 3: You read.
Speaker 1: You're such a wise ass, you know, you know putting up with you this week has been hard, and it's been a fast week, maybe because I've been annoyed