Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe, Katty arm Strong and Jetty and he Armstrong and Jetty period attack.
Speaker 2: That would be the biggest attack since you were old courts well period of attack. That would be the biggest attack since you wor old courts here and you could have been disasters.
Speaker 1: And they didn't want us to do it, and at frankly so do Araby didn't want it either. You thought that the deal is evidence.
Speaker 3: If I would have gotten you an anniversary gift, it would have been the greatest gift you ever got.
Speaker 1: If I would have.
Speaker 3: What you would have done isn't really that uh impressive unless you've ever done it. We're actually ever doing it, point Trump saying that attack. So I thought it was actually gonna happen. I thought it was go time. New York Times had a story I think Friday, where he and net and Yahood had a conversation, Okay, here's where we're going.
Speaker 1: We're going big.
Speaker 3: This is it's up, this is hitting the fan, and then Trump pulls the plug.
Speaker 1: Here's Tree inks to Fox on.
Speaker 4: That President Trump calling off planned strikes against Iran, as he says a deal is close. According to the President, talks are set to resume today aimed at finalizing a deal related to the Strait of hor Moves. The President says he was asked by Qatar, the UAE, and Saudi Arabia to hold off as diplomatic efforts play out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so there are no details of this supposed deal. While the Wall Street Journal editorial board puts it in quotes today Trump's latest Iran deal that they put in quotes because he can't keep calling talking about a deal over and over again.
Speaker 1: While un mockingly put it in all caps too.
Speaker 3: Because there are no details of when, who where negotiators. There's anyway Trump mentioned the perimeters. He said, I assume he met parameters in the truth social post of a deal. But it's the stuff he always says that.
Speaker 5: They just said eminent instead of imminent in that clip too. Come on, now, he'll it's the usual.
Speaker 3: They'll they'll give up their nukes, and the Straight of horn Moves will be completely open without tolls and and all the really nice stuff.
Speaker 5: And immediate, complete and total opening of the Strait is part of the perimeters of the deal.
Speaker 1: So here's the Wall Street Journal a little snarky.
Speaker 3: A friend quipped the other day that President Trump truly deserves a Nobel Peace Prize because he's already ended the Iran war eight times. Will the ninth time be the charm? After his latest decision to call off a military escalation in search of a deal.
Speaker 1: With the revolutionary regime.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I my chin actually hit my chests when the news broke on Saturday afternoon or whatever that Trump calls off attack. I thought, oh my god, I can't believe, because this time I thought.
Speaker 1: I mean, there is nobody would cry wolf again, and not to that level.
Speaker 3: I don't understand how he doesn't see the way this is being received by Iran, the voting public, everyone just like, dude, this is embarrassing. I'm embarrassed for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, all Iran has to do is shout out all right, Yeah, we're willing to make a deal.
Speaker 5: Yeah if the if the deal is right, yeah, we'll open the straight absolutely end of the week at the latest. Yeah, we'll open the straight all right, all right, all right, all right, we'll call off the attack.
Speaker 1: It's okay, And that's all it takes.
Speaker 3: And then Trump says something like they saw how hard we were about to hit him, and they begged me for a deal.
Speaker 1: No they didn't, No, they didn't.
Speaker 3: And you know what's gonna happen today, like this hour or tomorrow. They're going to fire a bunch of rockets at one of our bases, trying to kill a bunch of our soldiers to show you just how much they give a.
Speaker 1: Crap about what they just said to you. Almost guaranteed that's what happens every single time. Yeah, yep.
Speaker 5: The business end of that editorial to me was the last part. They point out that it's clear since Trump agreed to a ceasefire in April that he wants out of the War's worried about the economic problems or becoming the next Herbert Hoover, as he's put it, wants lower gas prices for the mid terms, and Iran's regime knows signals of weakness when it hears them. It's interpreted the portly drafted MoU is an opening to let it control the straight and has kept taunting mister Trump with attacks in the US allies and basis. Iran knows Trump is sounded by surrounded by advisors who didn't want the president to erect I'm sorry, I need to slow.
Speaker 1: The hell down.
Speaker 5: Didn't want the president to attack Iran at all, and now want the conflict over on nearly any available terms.
Speaker 3: The terms can include them getting a nuclear weapon, but cannot cannot. Okay, we just cannot.
Speaker 1: Although given the fact that he's drawn these red lines over and over again and then erase them, maybe he'll change his mind on that too, as sure as hell hope not. Ian Bremmer tweeted out over the weekend. Iranian leaders are surely convinced at this point that President Trump really, really really doesn't want to further escalate the war.
Speaker 3: I'd be the only thing you could take from this is this guy is going to back down, especially if we pretend that you've frightened us this time. Oh boy, this time when you said the worst of Texans world War two. That got my attention. So yep, we're no more nuclear weapon and has JD Vance won. You know what's cool is these guys realize that being at war with us the last half century is a bad idea.
Speaker 1: That's what's cool. Turned over a new leaf. Goodfellas.
Speaker 5: Really, when you get to know them and look, maybe you're sitting there thinking, well, we set their nuclear program back to further decimated, would probably take too much time, money, and manpower.
Speaker 1: And I'm no warmonger.
Speaker 5: Let's good, and then reopened the strait somehow. You know, that's not a bad point of view. The fact is, right now, Iran controls escalation. Iran decides which direction this war is going, not the United States of America, and that's not good. Oh and the other thing is and I'm sure Mark Rubio's in the president's here, whether he's being hurt or not. Oman and Saudi and Iran came to him and said, no, no, no, don't launch the gigantic attack. Diplomacy is about to work. Yeah, yeah, I'm sure we can make it work.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: Surely he understands that our so called allies in the region, and some of them are decent allies, they have different goals and different stomach for cost than we do, and we can't dance to their tune. They are the tale, we are the dog. But that's not the way it seems to be shaping up.
Speaker 3: You also kind of YadA YadA to reopen the strait there, right, how's that gonna happen without them charging tolls right. Another angle of this we didn't talk about much, but some of my favorite podcaster writer people were really worried when Trump announced we are going to let Saudi Arabia enrich peacefully, because it's kind of an all or nothing thing. You're either a country that has the facilities to enrich uranium or you're not, and currently Saudi Arabia is not. But if you give them a peaceful program, all of a sudden they have the equipment to a rich uranium and the decision to go from peaceful levels of enrichment to making a bomb levels of enrichment.
Speaker 1: Is just a choice they make.
Speaker 3: They got all the stuff at the point, at the point that that you know, you give them the peaceful program.
Speaker 5: It's a really really big deal. And nobody's quite sure what we got out of that deal or where it came from.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think it has to be a threat of some sort of although I don't understand quite the math on this that hey, Saudi Arabia is going to get a bomb. Doesn't that make Iran dig in more on we gotta have a bomb.
Speaker 1: As opposed to less? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And then I've always been because I've read this for years. I don't know it's true enough, but people have always said Saudi Arabia has basically got a bomb packed in Pakistan, parked in Pakistan anyway, that's a screwdriver turn away from them getting if they ever need it. It's been the belief for years. Several countries around the world are in that situation because of that period in what late eighties, early nineties, when that aq Kan guy in North Korea and Pakistan and all these people got the bomb, that there are a few options out there for people. But why we would allow Saudi Arabia to start enriching uranium.
Speaker 1: I don't know how that helps us any Yeah, I don't know. I truly don't know.
Speaker 5: I can usually cook up two or three possible outcomes of a situation or a conflict. This one I'm just missed. I have no idea how this sends, no idea.
Speaker 3: I mean it when I say I'm embarrassed for him. To me, it's like when you watch a comedian bombing and I feel like I feel the pain of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Trump making these strong threats and then backing off and then acting like he got something out of it embarrasses me for him oh yeah, and the country, please stop doing that. I knew I had a strongly worded article somewhere here.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 1: This is from the New York Times. So grant assault.
Speaker 5: But for Iran, Trump's reversal on escalation shows who has the upper hand.
Speaker 1: That's their headline.
Speaker 5: By extending, by expanding the arena of fighting in the region, experts say Tehran sent a warning about the dangers of widening war. When President Trump appeared to back down once again from a threatened military escalation against TEHRANI offered fresh fodder to the narrative. Iranian officials are eager to promote they are the ones. I'm sorry, they are not the ones who fear or mister Trump is. In fact, the Iranian leadership came up and said bring it on. They came out and said we're ready for war and we won't back down.
Speaker 3: So this has happened in several administrations, both parties. Now for a while where whoever we're fighting, we seem to be more scared of them. We're more scared of escalation than they are. As the biggest stick on planet Earth, biggest stick anybody's ever seen, I guess because we're afraid to use our stick or where it might go, I don't know.
Speaker 5: And again, mindless war mongering is not what we're about here. But just to take apart the dynamics of that, we are much much more sensitive to the negatives of war than they are. I mean, the ier GC doesn't give a damn about the economy or the suffering of its people, and they believe they can withstand the purely military aspect of being attacked. So quote, we have no problem with war at all, and we're ready for the big confrontation. Trump told the Iranians, I will hit the power in Iran. So the Iranians said, if you strike, we strike. Do your worst.
Speaker 1: Man. What's going on behind closed doors?
Speaker 3: There was a report that NBC reported last week that Trump was screaming at all his advisors, why can't you come up with a way to get me out of it at this or how'd you get me into it?
Speaker 1: Or whatever.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that's true or not. It's got to be on his mind a lot every single day, how this is going to play out.
Speaker 1: Or something like that. Sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, In fact, if that's not being discussed in heated tones in the White House, what the hell are we doing here, It.
Speaker 3: Would be the it would have been the largest military What was the exact phrasing he used about the biggest, biggest since World War Two?
Speaker 1: That's a heck of a thing to say.
Speaker 5: Back to an Iran expert, Well, let's see who is this talking former senior or a senior Iranian government official and professor of Iranian studies at the University of Tehran.
Speaker 1: Quote.
Speaker 5: Whenever their messages are exchanged, mister Trump starts to pressurize the situation by threatening Iran so we can try to get further concessions. But Iran is not so easily manipulated.
Speaker 3: And I'll throw in this caveat so it doesn't sound like I'm just on a Trump bashing kick. I think it was a good idea to act when we did. We need to stop Ouran from getting a bomb. I'm glad Trump believes that. I think putting it off, why would you put it off. They're the weakest they've ever been. The follow through has been pretty iffy, but I really hate it over the weekend when he was asked about and I'm sure we have the clip somewhere, but he's asked about Iran hacking into those water facilities and Minnesota. And he said he doesn't believe Ran did it. He believed Minnesota is just so effed up and mismanaged.
Speaker 1: It was them.
Speaker 3: Why when our intelligence is saying Iran is hacking into our water facilities, would he cover for Iran?
Speaker 1: I think he don't.
Speaker 3: I think he was looking at it that way. I don't think he was trying to cover for Iran. He just likes taking a shot at Minnesota.
Speaker 5: But we're at war with Iran, and cyber offensives are the biggest threat aside from bombs that faces the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the country we're at war with attacked our.
Speaker 3: Various domestic facilities, and he waved it away to.
Speaker 1: Get a partisan shot and against Minnesota. Oh that's a good idea.
Speaker 5: Look, even if you're a big Trump fan, and we're certainly big, big, big fans of some of the things Trump has done and some of the policies, and and by god, if they hadn't come along, I hate to even think of how awful it would have gotten. This does not feel like something that's trending toward better, more efficient, more coherent, you know, just clicking on all cylinders feels like the opposite to me.
Speaker 1: No telling where this war is going though. Oh my god, you can't make another one of those threats. Though. You just can't. You can't. This will be the mother of all battles.
Speaker 3: I got their attention this time. They're scared. They want to make a deal.
Speaker 1: Dude, you're the deal maker. Ah, that's embarrassing.
Speaker 3: The last time they said this, they killed a bunch of our soldiers. Ope, they don't this time. Any thoughts on that. Maybe you're mad at us, maybe you're mad at Trump. Maybe you're just despondent in general text line four one five two nine five kftc.
Speaker 7: Rosie O'Donnell claims she's never experienced side effects of taking the weight loss drug Munjaro, claiming she's always had bad breath in diarrhea.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's some.
Speaker 3: So on Fridays, Greg Guttfeld like has his worst jokes of the week or whatever is that what it is?
Speaker 1: Hanson?
Speaker 3: He like the most tasteless, a edgy that he wasn't sure he could get away with all week, and he does them on Friday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the leftover jokes that didn't get used. It's a good bit. Yeah, to do it a Friday.
Speaker 5: Wow, that's that that tone was less than I'm sophisticated.
Speaker 3: Well, and sometimes it's just like meanness, Like there's not even a tip to tip your cat toward humor tech.
Speaker 1: It's just like you're ugly. It's like the joke. Let me hear a number four.
Speaker 7: Kamala Harris has moved into a rich community that has no diversity. In her defense, she pointed to a bottle of Johnny Walker black.
Speaker 3: His ongoing coma was a drunk humor Oh my god, Hey, we got several texts. Uh, we got several aren't you guys, Why aren't you guys more happy that Trump's avoiding a bigger war?
Speaker 1: So we got some of those. We also got.
Speaker 3: Someone in Trump's fear is making a fortune buying and selling oil futures. That's what the constant waffling is all about. It does go up and down, oils back down. White a bit today or over the weekend. In the early trading after he called off the attack, we got this. We were talking about the WNBA earlier. Sophie Cunningham got elbowed in the mouth and bled all over and there was no foul. I'm not sure it was a foul anything so anyway, I'm not a scientist, so I don't know what the W and WNBA stands for, which is pretty funny because that has been testimony in oh some court cases.
Speaker 5: I've got a great comment on that very thing. We'll do it next segment.
Speaker 3: And we got this because I mentioned I'm on prednazone and so I ate like a ridiculous person over the weekend. Jack always says he doesn't care if people know his medical info, hippa keeping it quiet, but won't tell us why he's on predna Zone.
Speaker 1: It's an STD, isn't it.
Speaker 3: No, it's not an I had some crystals in my inner ear that were calling causing me balance problems, which is not an old person thing. I guess it happened some people. It happens their whole lives, which would suck. It's the first time it's ever happened to me. It just happened anywhere. It's some crystals like get loose in your ear canals after a cold, and they make your world tilt.
Speaker 5: Boy, it's amazing how many things are cured by pregnant zone.
Speaker 3: It is also steals also cures thinness if you have that problem, because it makes you so danged hungry.
Speaker 1: Good God if you missed the segment of the podcast. So I'm strong and Getty on the man, I'm strong and Getty. It's not related discussion we really have in our locker room.
Speaker 4: I think it's for leagues and the governing bodies to work with their athletes to find solutions.
Speaker 1: But our focus is on basketball and that's what we talk.
Speaker 4: About and how we can get wins, and obviously we didn't do that tonight, so in to find an area to improve.
Speaker 2: In that way.
Speaker 3: So that is Caitlin Clark, one of the biggest sports stars in America. Not a sport I watch or care much about, but this whole social political moment that's happening around this it's pretty damned interesting. By the way. Caitlin Clark, who uh has been injured all year long. So while she didn't miss many games, she's been dealing with injuries. She's back to healthy now. She exploded for forty five points the other night, forty five points and tenni assists, and since in and there.
Speaker 1: She's just getting attention because she's white and straight.
Speaker 3: In the WNBA anyway, over the last five games, now that she's healthy again, She's averaging thirty points, nine assists, four rebounds of two steals, shooting fifty six percent from the field, which is not anyway. I was pretty impressed by the stuff she said in the press conference.
Speaker 1: Her and U Maga, Barbie.
Speaker 3: Sophie they call it Runningham Sophie Cunningham, who's her enforcer, on how they're both like, we're trying to ignore the whole trans discussion, and the whole is Caitlin Clark being white and straight and everything. All we talk about in the locker. She said, we never talk about this stuff. All we talk about is we're playing next and strategy and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: You're all talking about it, we.
Speaker 3: Aren't paying any attention to it, which I thought is probably a good idea.
Speaker 5: And the reporter tried to follow up, and she said, I answer to your question. Yeah, Sophie Cunningham has merely said I don't think boys should play in girls' sports, and for that she's being pilloried and targeted and called all sorts of terrible things. In fact, here's the links that's a WNBA team linked coach Cheryl Reeve.
Speaker 3: A narrative that I think that is problematic is to suggest that.
Speaker 1: Number one, that transgender athletes are the biggest problem in women's sports. And I think this is what's bother some.
Speaker 3: Is that there's a faction of people in our country that are making this a massive issue.
Speaker 1: We have some issues. Number one, we need to protect trans kids, every kid. Well, to me, it's a humans rights issue.
Speaker 5: Okay, so nice job she's into arts and crafts because she built a nice straw man that knocked it down. No, nobody's saying it's the biggest issue in women's sports or it's a huge issue per se. No, but it's a big issue if you are the dad of a girl, or the coach of a girl, or the girl itself, or a woman being having the hell beat out of you by a man. And it all stems from the neo Marxist critical theory thing, which we've talked about a million year, you know, a million times about how no, there's no such thing as men and women. That's a social construct. And you get to decide that's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: We don't need to go down this road again. But I'm about to on the reality of this. I ain't even bringing this up because it sounds like you're bashing women's athleticism or something. But the fastest woman in world history flow Joe, remember her from the nineteen eighty eight Olympics. Her one hundred meter dash speed still stands as the fastest any woman has ever run in world history. A thousand high school boys beat it this year. Thousand high school boys beat it this year, a going on forty year old women's record. So that idea, somebody sent a good text earlier, the Indiana fever. That's Caitlin Clark and Sophie Cunningham's team. They should replace the other three with dudes and just run rough shot over the league.
Speaker 1: Right right. That would make the point, wouldn't it so?
Speaker 5: And then there're a statement about we just want to make it safe for trans kids. Be there for trans kids. There's no such thing as a trans kid in my world. You have effeminate boys, you have butch girls, you have gay kids, you have confused kids. You have kids swept down the conveyor belt of activism by adults that surround them in online influencers. Those kids are confused. You don't get to say they're a trans kid because that begs the question that leaps to the end of the argument.
Speaker 1: It answers the question with the question.
Speaker 5: Whether they are indeed a girl trapped in a boy's body is the question we're here to answer.
Speaker 1: And you're saying, well, of course they are, and I'm saying, no, they're not.
Speaker 5: I will not even use the term trans kid, because that assumes the correctness of what you're asserting. Does everybody get what I'm saying. You're acting like it's a knowable thing. If a nine year old says, you know, I'm kind of effeminate, I like to play with dolls, I'll bet I'm trans because they saw it online. That doesn't prove they're freaking anything. Proves they're a kid. A kid will say a monsterrate the cookies and mean it. So.
Speaker 3: Is Caitlin Clark tied into the trans issue at all? Or is she just being a teammate of Sophie Cunningham and the protesters are called her to it. I don't think she has, but I think she's what do you think, Hanson? Is she anything to do with that or nothing to do with that? She's controversial because she's straight and white and got voted eleventh best guard league by the players and all that nonsense. Yeah, horrible, but they got the she shows up, they draw the biggest crowds of any team in the league by far, everywhere they go, and the people in the stands are outside that I don't know if you saw the protests outside the arena yesterday when they all showed up, it was all trans stuff.
Speaker 1: So she's kind of sucked into it, whether she likes it or not.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because Sophie Cunningham's, you know, again a leader by just saying, look, I don't think there should be guys in girls' sports, which made her some sort of wild standout.
Speaker 3: Well, this isn't going away because Skip Bayless writes for Yahoo Sports and he's a bomb chucker, controversial sports analyst dude. But he said Caitlin Clark is about to become a giant problem for the WNBA because of her injuries. They were like in the basement, but now they're on a tear, and he said it's the hottest team in the league with her looking like the league MVP.
Speaker 1: If they go on a championship tear or like make it to.
Speaker 3: The finals, this is going to be a huge problem for the WNBA because this is going to just grow in attention and protests and owners and players speaking and all that.
Speaker 1: I think that would be great. I think it'd be great too.
Speaker 5: Got this note from Paolo which I appreciated about the WNBA folks. They've been cloistered in their woke bubble for a long time. Nobody who cared noticed their policies or the politics. Now they're getting the beginning of scrutiny by folks outside the bubble, the very people they need to have any hope of earning the kind of money they think they deserve. The problem isn't their trans policy, it's their lack of one. Their current position leaves most of the important questions unanswered, presumably because whatever answers they give are going to make somebody unhappy to wit. The WNB is the only public statement on the issue, says only that to play in the WNBA, an applicant must be a woman. No definition of what a woman is or how womanhood is determined, and I can think of no criterion that wouldn't be controversial. Consider WNBA player Lesia Clarendon, who was born female, had top surgery the transuphemism for a double misstectomy of healthy breasts, and now identify trans non binary not woman. So she's not a woman. She says she's not a woman, but they don't want to make her ineligible to play, so they can't say that an applicant must identify as a woman. Plus, self identification brings another problem. It permits anyone to play. So obviously, when you bring the woke crowd up against reality, they'll admit that their point of view doesn't make any sense because this woman does not identify as a woman according to their own ideology. That means she's no longer a woman. You've got to eject her from the WNBA.
Speaker 1: But of course they.
Speaker 5: Don't because she's a chick. She's a chick with no breasts now, but she's still a chick.
Speaker 1: It's hard to square that circle.
Speaker 5: And a dude who gets implants and hormones and fashions themselves a nice set of bigtails is still a dude.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Ah, need somebody to somebody who you know they ride the bench for an NBA team, men's NBA team, or didn't make the league. They're playing in Europe right now. Somebody has got to make them put them in an awful position. One of these owners who's hardcore, you know, there's no such thing as a woman or trans Israela or whatever. Right, make a big deal out of the fact, Hey I'm eligible, Let me play for your team I'm a woman, and make them say no or yes, and put him on the team and have him just dominate, which he would just for two three.
Speaker 5: Of them win every game by seventy five points for like a month, block every shot. Yeah, yeah, that would you know, that'd be great.
Speaker 1: I wish somebody would do that. I mean, it'd be.
Speaker 5: Something you'd have to have the right people who would be willing to do this. But I think that would settle the question and for all anyway, So again, activist coach RYL Reeve of the Links. No, it's not the biggest problem in the world. Of course it's not. But it's about fairness to girls and women in sports. But secondly, it's just one aspect of the utterly horrific experiments being done on confused and alienated and autistic children. That's what's at the heart of this. You want to ignore the sports question, say what's important is we protect transgender children. I have the opposite point of view. I will let you have dudes in your league. I don't care. I will just turn the other cheek, and you know, let the players worry about themselves if we can agree not to abuse any more children.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in a pro league with grown ups, go ahead and knock yourself out. Run the experiment, right, it works?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Literally.
Speaker 3: I had another comment on this. What was it the boys playa I don't remember what it was, darn it. I was looking forward to it. What'd you say just before that? I really really had something to say.
Speaker 1: I have no idea. I say so many things, the.
Speaker 3: Boys and the girls and the Sophie Cunningham, and oh, just the idea that the uh, this is such a weird thing in that it's a.
Speaker 1: It's like a ninety ten issue.
Speaker 3: But the ten side gets to make really really strong accusatory statements and the ninety percent side says very tepid, barely acknowledge it statements. And they're the ones that become the lightning rod.
Speaker 5: Right, because they're still afraid of being called a bigot. Yeah, Sophie Cunningham stating simply and clearly something that is ninety ten believed the known in America became a lightning rod.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and doesn't all the talk about it.
Speaker 3: It's not like she's wearing an out with trans t shirt every day or made it her cause. Somebody asked she told them, She says, I'm not interested in talking about this anymore.
Speaker 1: It's not like a She's not like a what's her name?
Speaker 3: The swimmer girl who we like, uh Riley Gaines is where she's taken it on as a cause, which good for her.
Speaker 1: She should.
Speaker 5: But Sophie Cumming Aham's not doing that, She admits. How the left wins. That's how they win these arguments because they are absolutely willing to bully people.
Speaker 1: Okay, well we got the answer. Now we figured it out.
Speaker 3: Some dude who can who now needs to put one of these owners in an uncomfortable position. Why won't you let me be on the team. Let me try out. I think I'll qualify. I think you'll find me a good enough player.
Speaker 5: Right, Maybe you're a quote unquote trans dude. You'd be the perfect number one, you'd be the perfect test case and number two. Have your agents signed you a contract with incentives her points, score, rebounds, grab that sort of thing, dude, you I'm sorry, madam, you will make more money in basketball than you have your entire career up till now. If you get a good contract.
Speaker 3: I prefer a center, somebody about seven foot, three hundred pounds.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, just slamming dunks down in the face.
Speaker 1: I don't anybody get hurt.
Speaker 3: I just think blocking every single shot would be hilarious. So where every game is something to zero, because I don't see how you'd get off a shot.
Speaker 1: Chat move that ball.
Speaker 3: That might be a free throw here and there. Although based on those highlights I saw from the All Star Game, maybe that's mean. I shouldn't have said.
Speaker 1: That's mean. That was over the line.
Speaker 3: You're right, that was too much, and I apologize and I take it back. We will finish strong next.
Speaker 1: We didn't play this clip. This's got a lot of people riled up, though.
Speaker 3: On a CNN Sunday show with Dana Bash, Dana Bash, Danna, I always get it.
Speaker 5: Mixed up, she says, Dana, it looks like Dana. I think she's pretentious one.
Speaker 3: Anyway, she had on doctor ashish Jah. I don't know if you remember his name, you'd know his face as you saw him because he was Biden's COVID nineteen response coordinator. I mean he had a very very big position during that horrible outbreak anyway, he had admitted on CNN yesterday, I've come to and conclude that, based on the information available, it was a leak from the lab most likely, not certain, but most likely. And Matt Tybee, who he really really liked, was just beside himself with you don't get to six years later come clean on what was obviously the most likely thing and get credit for it. And hey, CNN, you don't get credit for allowing somebody to say that on the air six years later, when you would like let anybody say it before.
Speaker 1: Exactly give us twenty minutes.
Speaker 5: We'll come up with all sorts of tape of Dana Bash and Jake Tapper and others excoriating, practically cursing anybody who dared promote the Lab leak conspiracy online. And that's the sort of misinformation disinformation that should get you kicked off of social media and silenced. I had to make great Nazis a lot of those CNN people really good.
Speaker 1: Effect of Nazis anyway was highly troubling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, insane, I got something good for the One More Thing podcast. We do another little segment after this four hour radio show that doesn't air on any radio station, and sometimes as swears because they don't dare. But I went to a State Fair hypnotist. I want to talk about that.
Speaker 1: Also. I called nine to one one again yesterday and thought I.
Speaker 3: Was going to be in a fight, close enough to be in a fight that I had to cancel what I was doing because I was so adrenaline work, had so much adrenaline worked up that I was You know, when you get prepared for a fight like that, it's hard to calm back down. Sure, yeah, with a guy who was threatening his wife. So I'll have to tell that story on the One More Thing podcast, So stay tuned for that.
Speaker 1: Oh man, you get into more near scrapes than I did. I don't. Well. I try not to leave my home. That helps.
Speaker 3: I think part of it is people's willingness to just ignore this stuff and I can't.
Speaker 1: I think that's part of it.
Speaker 3: In this weird culture we live in, where somebody's telling me the other day I was having this conversation about this sort of thing, is just maybe our brains have lost the ability to differentiate between clips we see TikTok clips, YouTube clips or whatever, and real life, so they're all just kind of blurring together. We see all kinds of wild fights and crap all the time on our phones, and then we see it in real life, and it's just another.
Speaker 1: Thing we're observing.
Speaker 3: We don't have a role in it as society to say, hey, stop that or call.
Speaker 1: Nine one one or anything.
Speaker 5: Not only that, but you'd almost never see that sort of thing in your life, and so when you did see it, it would really strike right. So the exceptional has become the mundane as well.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at the very least, we have to be desensitized to seeing that sort of thing, no doubt.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Well I had a great point to make about Samuel Peppis whose famous Diary of the sixteen hundreds.
Speaker 1: This is one of the great peeps. How do you get peeps out of that? I don't know.
Speaker 5: The Middle Ages, nobody knew how to spell ignorant.
Speaker 1: The plague was going on for christ. I never remember how to pronounce that. Peeps, peeps.
Speaker 5: You know what I got to remember is that delicious Easter time treat that everyone enjoys so much.
Speaker 3: Don't put Samuel Peeps in your microwave to watch him explode.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 6: Another time, eleven score and seventeen minutes ago, Armstrong and Getty brought forth upon this nation a new broadcast and now final thoughts.
Speaker 1: Okay, here you go.
Speaker 3: Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 5: I think tomorrow we may actually have the crew back. Wow, let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap up things for the day. There he is pressing the buttons in Michaelangelo's place, Mike Hanson.
Speaker 3: Hanson final thought, completely traumatized by Heather Myers kidney stone story.
Speaker 1: I need oh my therapy. I don't know if I'll ever be the same.
Speaker 3: You know, that's a good tease for my final thought if you didn't hear that and you have any interest in what the procedure is like to get rid of a kidney stone. She told that story an hour three for the podcast Armstrong and Getty on Demand was more frank talk about lady parts in those parts closely adjacent to the ladies parts that I often hear.
Speaker 5: Oh in the pain, Oh my God, Dane, good Lord, the one two three yank part, Oh Lord.
Speaker 3: Armstrong and Geddy wrapping up another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 5: So many people who think so little time go to Armstrong and Geddy dot com. We have alters, great holings for you. Well maybe not today anyway. Pickups, mang swag, Drop us a note, define common sense for us. That's what we were talking about earlier. What is common sense? Just a couple of sentences? Drop us a note. Mail bag at Armstrongandgetty dot.
Speaker 3: Com a seven inch wire she said, yeah, it's a stint.
Speaker 5: It was like a tube here ooch oos.
Speaker 1: Is booch and your sign for that.
Speaker 5: So we'll bring you up to speed bochie for the old we'll bring that, don't dare now?
Speaker 3: Maybe for the podcast where we have swears. I will see you tomorrow. God bless America.
Speaker 1: When here on the gold fill the time with the friends you know.
Speaker 3: Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty, the podcasting mad.
Speaker 1: There's all the news you can take, all the news you can take. They call it Armstrong and Getdy on demand.
Speaker 3: Subscribe right now and remember it's called Armstrong Andy on Demand, Armstrong and Geddy