Speaker 1: The volume. The eighty two game preseason is in the books and is finally time for the real season. Don't miss out on any NBA playoff action at DraftKings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. From the play in tournament through the finals. Draft Kings Sportsbook as you covered with same game parlays, live betting, ods, boost and much more. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code Shannon. New customers can bear five dollars and get two hundred and bonus bets instantly. That's the code Shannon only on DraftKings.
Speaker 2: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hop and wired text hope and y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothell, Casino w and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario. Bonus beets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. See DKG dot co slash b Ball for eligibility and depositive restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: Rashi Rice has been a cool participate in Chiefs offseason program. He spoke publicly for the first time after separate off field incidents and said, I've learned so much from that car crash. All I can do is mature and continue to grow from that. This is a step in the better direction for me. Accidents and stuff like that happens, Rice, continue, but all you can do is move forward and walk around being the same person. Walk around being the same person. Now, don't be that same person. Try to be positive so that everybody can feel your love and your great energy. Now, I don't be that same person, Rashi. You can't be that same person now. You can't say you want to mature and grow and be the same Oh Joe, listen, you can't have the same people around you either.
Speaker 2: How do you think you want to be the same person? Go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 4: I think I think he he put put the words in the wrong context. I don't think that's what he meant. You want to be a better person in what you were before, and your decision making has to be better. And obviously the people that you hang around when you're not making the right decisions, you got to have somebody that you have to have a fallback guy that can make those right now or.
Speaker 2: You you're right, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: You got you also have to check the people that surround you. Bro, you got to I don't I don't know you personally. I know you got your homies. You don't want to you don't want to leave behind you. They've been with you since day one, but they got to be Somebody has to be that leader or that that that mindful one to let you know and this, brother, this ain't it. We are not in a position to be able to do this anymore. We can't do that. Nah, we we just we just can't, you know. And if everybody everybody is is on go, then at some point it's gonna crumble. Everybody can't be on go. Everybody can't. Somebody got to be the brains. Somebody got to be the brains to the brains and the massive mind behind everything. If it's not gonna be you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why you That's why you have people around you. Oh ho to tell you what you need to know and not what you want to hear. And I get it a lot of times when people because here's the thing O Joe me and you boys. If I say, oh yo, don't do that, eventually you're gonna get tired of me telling you just not do that, and you ain't gonna let me be around. So now I'm not gonna have the access to the things that I have access to.
Speaker 2: Oh Cho go places I'm with Ocho O Choe in the.
Speaker 1: Club, popping bottles women around, I have access to that, oh Cho.
Speaker 2: At events, I have access to that.
Speaker 1: See, I don't want you to ever stop the bus and ask me to get off. So that's why more times than not, guys will tell guys what they want to hear, not what they need to know, knowing that, man, I don't want to stop this ride a.
Speaker 2: But you got to.
Speaker 1: I've been very fortunate that, you know, my sister, I I've had very grounded people in my life, my sister and my brother. They've always sometimes you know, I want to do certain things and but you know, hey, but I've always but I've always on show like kind of like valued that last name. I knew I was representing someone other than Shannon Sharp, and so I kind of value I value my last name. I tell my kids that all the time I gave you something, I want you to be proud of it. That's the last name. Don't disrespect it, don't dishonor it. But I've been very fortunate that I've had people around me.
Speaker 2: Oh show that. I don't get me wrong now, Hell, I was.
Speaker 1: Twenty one and twenty two and twenty three in ninety and want to do some bull job too. Mm hmm, man, come on Sharp. And then sometimes they're like, yeah, man, you shop you right? That I thought started thinking, Man, what would my brother say?
Speaker 4: Yeah, nah, I'm good.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you got a break. I mean, look, it's gonna cost you a little money, obviously. You know, when you have an accident like that, Oh Joe, and you're reckless and you're careless, it's gonna cost you a little money. Lucky, it didn't cost you your career, It didn't cost you your freedom.
Speaker 4: What else is nobody's life.
Speaker 1: You saw what happened to Henry Ruggs, you would think like, man, because I get oh Joe.
Speaker 2: You know when you the thing that makes.
Speaker 1: Athletes great is a mindset that we're invincible, that we can do all things. That's why you, at fifty six years old, still believe you could play in the NFL. That's your mindset. I can opportunity, that's all I need.
Speaker 2: And they're coming.
Speaker 1: Uh And so he has a mindset that ain't gonna happen to me.
Speaker 2: I read about stuff like that in the paper.
Speaker 1: I see it on television where it happened to someone else that they're feeding. Lose control of the car, have an accident, hurt somebody in the crowd, hurt somebody in the car, even hurt myself or the passenger.
Speaker 2: That ain't gonna happen to me.
Speaker 1: Right, you don't want that to happen to you, So try not to put yourself in that situation. I understand you reckless, and it collect we've all. I ain't gonna say we all, but I know a lot I've sped I have.
Speaker 2: But now that reckless driving, that one.
Speaker 1: Hundred and twenty one hundred and thirty, one hundred and forty, you ain't surviving that, old Joe, you're nine. And then because I wouldn't want, I would want, I would not won't have to have me to give that news that somebody is not going to be coming home. And I don't want somebody to give that news to my mom and my brother and my sister. That's how, oh Joe, I ain't gonna lie. That's how I think I really do. And I wish if a lot of other people thought about that that news. Imagine how your mom, your grandma, your brother and sister.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you got to understand they' not thinking about that in that moment, In that moment you out and in that moment you out in the club, be turning up. In that moment, you in the club, you popping bottles. In that moment, you out there with your friend, turning up and having a good time, you know, not caring about what's going on, listening to goddamn sexy red a Future or Drake or Kendrick whatever it might be playing. And then when you leave that club, you still lit, you still turned up. What's the first thing young folks do when they get in the car. They speed off. They speed off because everybody's driving some fast They're definite they're driving a scat pack, they're driving the damn track Hall, but they're driving something with some goddamn muscle up under the hood, and the first thing you want to do is show off and drive fast. And then by the time it's accident, you're already in tos kitdy, you're drunk, you're n rated, and the time is so much lower, so much slower. Then it's too late.
Speaker 1: And first of all, oh Joe, you're going one hundred miles an hour. How long you think it's gonna take you to stop?
Speaker 2: Oh jo?
Speaker 1: Remember how we said like fast wide receiver. That's what makes Tyreek so unique when a fact when a wide received used to have great speed. Already, no here gonna hurt man, it's hard break on that dick and that come back, O Joe, because he got so much speed, So now you gotta decelerate and the transition back. So if I'm going one hundred miles an hour, do you know how long it's gonna stop? Take the stop? And then you increase that one hundred and five hundred and ten, one hundred and twenty, one hundred and thirty hundred and forty woa oh give it that? What kind of breaks you got? And then your reaction time is so much slower, right, because first of all, it's dark visibility is not that great to begin with. Your reaction time is slower, and the ability to stop a car going that fast it's a recipe for disaster. So I'm glad he's taking ownership. Look, grow mature, try not to put yourself in that position again. And hopefully he learned his valuable lesson he said he has. Take him at his word, Ojoe, hopefully he doesn't put himself in that position again.
Speaker 4: Let him tell him, come hang with me. He gonna never be in trouble again. All right, O Joe, this one I said, she had never been in trouble.
Speaker 1: She come on, real, don't do that, real, real, don't do that that real you're not going to do You're nothing to do.
Speaker 2: My partner like that. If not gonna happen, I ain't gonna let that happen.
Speaker 1: The security guard we'll go on tour.
Speaker 2: She said, you need a security guard.
Speaker 4: Why she's gonna be the security guard when we go on tour.
Speaker 2: Oh no, oh no oh. Joe and I we got to go to the city. Don't stop, don't stop.
Speaker 4: What's funny? What is? It's kind of weird that I'm I'm I mean, I mean, I was, I was hoping she would ask and wait for an invite for me to ask her, you know, what, do you want to go on tour with us? She would asked. She just said she's coming, So I'm like, I'm kind of confused. Well, on on.
Speaker 1: You gotta let her boys have some time. Will you be going with your girl? We don't be interrupted. We don't be saying I'm coming on. I'm coming on too with y'all.
Speaker 4: You pull up whoa whoa when?
Speaker 2: Oh I'm not.
Speaker 4: I never pulled up.
Speaker 2: I don't do that. We a reel.
Speaker 1: You catch us in Dallas. She can not put your foot down, O Joe. He I'm gonna put it down right now.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 4: She can come where she wants to. I know one thing you for I want to know what the Magic City Wing tastes like. Okay, we want to know that when we when we go to Houston, I forgot somebody told me to go to ONX wherever ONYX at whatever that is. Yes, uh it's a chain restaurant, just like the one that got in that left. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah. We go to Dallas. I don't know what we're doing in Dallas.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh huh, come on, man, you ain't got nothing to do with this. It's grown man, she said about she gonna put eye drops in my coffee.
Speaker 1: I we're gonna, we're gonna have You're gonna be talking about you on for Risic Files. All right, Ojoe, it's time for a fan new fan favorite. It's called Rough Draft.
Speaker 4: Oh I like this one. What's it? What's this one about? Although?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Oh Yoe, tonight Rough Draft vacation destinations.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm definitely gonna win this one.
Speaker 1: Hold up first first, I'm your first, I think, oh your first. Oh I'm first.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, go ahead, go ahead, go ahead, ahead ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh Joe, you know I gotta do it. I gotta do it.
Speaker 2: Be there, but I want to go with all these ah.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, Okay, that's the good one. I'm gonna su you have had them all these because I already been there, already been there.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: But you know what, It's so funny today somebody, somebody in the room that's with me right now, just showed me they have some room for four hundred dollars at this certain place. So a sign of is a cue for me and a sign that Okay. That means you want to go to Bali.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, like I would go to Bali. I would go to boy. I like boy, I like you know where from a gold Joe. Well, I'm gonna go, Oh, Santin Santorini, Greece.
Speaker 4: I done been Well what you know about Santorini?
Speaker 2: But I don't know about it, but I know I will go. I will go. Be somebody going.
Speaker 4: Santorini is a beautiful place. It's a beautiful place. Obviously Rick Ross had a song called Santorini Greece, but he that's need to hear. No there my second pick probably one of the best. I don't Chad help me out if I say this wrong. Fuck Cat Thailand. You said, you said pouquet? Is that what it is? I just I just want to get on the elephant. I want to get on the elephant. That's it. Want to get an element and I want to walk with the with the Bengal tigers. You can walk with the tigers.
Speaker 2: I wanted.
Speaker 4: I wanted to get them to run after me.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, you should have called you boy back at eighty seven. I was on an elephant. You know what I'm saying? On, Joe.
Speaker 2: You wait by three teen, you don't saying on Joe? Real?
Speaker 4: Yeah, hold on, you got me lost a little bit, don't worry about help me catch up?
Speaker 2: Head? What by street ten? But y'all hurt? Man?
Speaker 4: I can't here, I can't even smile.
Speaker 2: Okay, Joe, you know by next one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to say, shells, what what.
Speaker 4: The hell is that?
Speaker 1: Don't worry about it, don't worry about it. Really, don't want you to go real, I want to go.
Speaker 4: We going we already damn uh uh hm. Oh you know what bar bor damn o Joe. That was my next Yeah, bar boor boor boor. Oh, I got I got one for you. That's gonna I got one for you right here. It's gonna blow your way if you if you don't pick it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm going to the mall. D Santarini say shells. Mm hmm. Should I stay in the U s O Joe?
Speaker 4: Now you might as well you might well take take it across across that wad or something.
Speaker 1: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: You know, say, Paris uh is a great spot. I don't want to go to Paris.
Speaker 4: Paris is nice, Paris is nice. Damn Yeah it's tough.
Speaker 2: Huh is h h mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Well, there's so many other places I could think of you moving slope. I got, I got, I got two mo that's just gonna I might have to.
Speaker 1: Go to see the thing else when I go. When I go to Greece, I will hit I'm gonna hit Mika Nose. Yeah, I'll hit a bunch of plays. You know why I would go. I'm gonna go Uh, I'm gonna go to uh Florence. I'm gonna go to Italy. I'm gonna go back it. You know I been that one time. You out there, had a good old time, have a good old time.
Speaker 4: Italy is beautiful. I've been in Naples before, obviously the Washington Apote play that is my my favorite team. So Italy is a nice place. But I'm gonna raise you up one and a place to visit. I'm going to the place where technology is so far advanced and make you think you're living in the future. And that's Tokyo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tokyo is nice. I saw that's a place in Japan.
Speaker 1: I want to go because they got that a trained and you know, they got the de seats kind of like Pivot and you could like look out the window because the it's only like fifty four dollars to travel to right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, can you can you explain something to me or somebody in the chat that that is a little.
Speaker 1: Bit more.
Speaker 4: Understanding on why Tokyo and China or just the Asian countries are so far ahead of us when it comes to technology. Why are they so much advanced than we are?
Speaker 2: That's what's important to them.
Speaker 1: They built technology, We build weapons.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 1: What's what's my last one? Mal d Santorini Sayelles Florence. Uh man, you've been there?
Speaker 4: Ready?
Speaker 1: Uh I gotta go, you know what? Man, Oh Joe, I'm running out of places now.
Speaker 4: Listen you you know you got somebody, you got somewhere. You said you always wanted to go all the time. You ain't even mention it yet. Yeah, but I want to Africa. I want to go on to some fari there is. That's what I was getting ready to say too. I was waiting to say that Africa.
Speaker 1: Do I need to do? I need to be specific? So do I need like Kenya? Do I need to be like Mozambique, like Rwanda?
Speaker 4: I went, I went to Kenya a while ago. I'm not sure how the people in the chat. You can probably find the pictures. I live with the Massia in the grasslands for three days. It's hilarious when you when you see the pictures. Obviously, when I greet the Massah, you know you greet them in a jumping manner. You know that that's how you greet each other. Why I'm out there in the goddamn in the grasslands with a pair of tms on, some jeans, shorts and a white tea, sitting there jumping up and down. Hilarious, hilarious. Keny King is a very beautiful place. Yeah, there you go. That's a good one. Massi words are awesome, awesome. So my my last one, my last one will be early on.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think I got you, Jo, I ain't gonna lie. I think I got you.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no no no. My list is better. My list is way better.
Speaker 2: Who you got chat? Who you got?
Speaker 1: I got the mall d Sancherini say, Shells, Florence, Kenya, O Yo got Bali podcat uh boar board Tokyo and fior leone.
Speaker 2: I got this thing hand down. I already know this. That got even close mm hmm. I got yoyo.
Speaker 4: No, no, you.
Speaker 2: Want honorable mention. No I won o me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want honorable mention. Ye who would it be? Mm hmm, I see I see that. I see that poll, O Joe, seventy seventy four percent. That yeah, yeah, do that poor that poll?
Speaker 2: Right? You know what, O Joe? I got what what?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: This is your honorable mention?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, Iceland, the Northern Lights.
Speaker 4: Okay, Iceland.
Speaker 2: You know I can see me down the Northern lights, O Joe. It's nice. Chris got your little booth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but listen. Okay, Well, since you's going going Iceland, and I'm gonna go to New Zealand, and the only reason I'm going, you know, you only know I'm going to New Zealand for one reason. But obviously, killer whales. They frequent the waters there. They swim at the they swim at the residential people like it's like they'd some damn dogs or something. So I want the experience what everyone else gets experience that I always see on Twitter. That's that I see on Instagram. I want I want to swim at killer whales in the wild, and that would be the last thing that mark off my bucket list.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I should have put I should have put I should have put the Dominican.
Speaker 2: The d R.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah yeah, Hey, well we could do a show in the d R too. Oh look at her, she say, Oh, I'm definitely coming rail.
Speaker 2: You can't go everywhere.
Speaker 1: You ain't no tour manager guy. You you're the female version of uh sure knight. You all the man, you all owe me oo tour.
Speaker 4: Yell.
Speaker 1: You got letal half letter half like one. You come like I said, you catch it. You catch us in Houston and Dallas.
Speaker 2: Real?
Speaker 1: Oh, Jo, and I gonna hold this thing down in the A.
Speaker 4: That's my that's my area.
Speaker 2: How is your area?
Speaker 4: I'm Georgia girl. And she from Phoenix City, Alabama. She think because Alabama so close to Atlanta. She caught Atlanta half half her family in Columbus, Georgia.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, eighty five South. Yeah that's death.
Speaker 4: No no, no, that don't count. I don't count, all right. O.
Speaker 1: Jo had Balley Tyler board Boy, Tokyo. Early on, his honorable dimension was New Zealand. I had the Mall d Santorini, Green Station, Shells, Florence City, Kenya, Safari, Arniba mention was Iceland The North of the Life of Iceland.
Speaker 2: Let's see the lip What what a list? Say?
Speaker 1: What a list say? I see we got twenty one hundred and sixty votes your reporters.
Speaker 2: H huh.
Speaker 1: I cut the thing is down in the corner. I can't see mm hmm. Okay, all right, all right, all right, don't yo. Now it's time for your favorite segment. Get your hat ready. Spell o sinko.
Speaker 4: Oh sh well, I'm a little under the weather, so I'm spelling. Might be a lot off to day. God dang, yeah, I know how you feel. Don't worry about it. I told you. Here we go, Here we go, Here we go. Love under the weather, so I might not be the same as I usually am.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe, this is an easy one. Here for the night.
Speaker 4: This is a real That's what they always say.
Speaker 2: Oh Jo, take this out. Check this out out. Yo. Astrology.
Speaker 4: So astrology, that's that's a good one. That's a good one because a lot of women use astrology when it comes to compatibility, when it comes.
Speaker 2: To day they do.
Speaker 4: Okay, oh Joe, not sure what they do? Astrology?
Speaker 1: Your first one is aries aries A R I A R I E s correct aries March twenty first, uh, March twenty first to April nineteen. I need you look it straight into the cab because I can't see your eyes. We don't want you look it.
Speaker 4: Down right here. I can't cheat you right here.
Speaker 2: The next one is from April twentieth to May, and it's Taurus the bull.
Speaker 4: Well, listen, I don't even need this is so it's so funny. You know, I drove a Ford Taurus in college. So t A U T A U r U S.
Speaker 2: That is correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: The third word May twenty first, the June twentieth Gemini, Gemini, who Gemini like Junior wine close but n Gemini G E G E M I and I.
Speaker 4: I hope it can't be spared any other way than that.
Speaker 2: That is correct Gemini.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: January twentieth, February eighteenth, Aquarius Aquarius.
Speaker 4: Well Aquarius, I'm gonna just go awkwa a q u A Aquarius r I O.
Speaker 1: U S close. Oh you you oh oh wait o U at u O s A q u A r I U s Aquarius. Damn you added the O. And the last one is November twenty second to December twenty first, Sagittarius, Sagittarius.
Speaker 4: Shit, I've never been into this astrology. Shit. If I was into astrology, I would know. I would know how to spell these words. It's sagittarius with two g's A.
Speaker 2: One Sagittarius.
Speaker 1: S A G.
Speaker 2: Damn see he cheating, he cheating? He pauses you see chat he cheating.
Speaker 4: Cheating Because I don't know, I don't know how to spell it. What you want to do?
Speaker 2: You don't know how to spell it? I would do like you'll have to spell it, so you give it.
Speaker 4: Up, sad just no, I'm not giving it up yet. I'm not I'm not giving it up yet. Sagittarius sad JR. I know it's s A G. I know that because is it two gs A one?
Speaker 2: Sagittarius. Chat. We need to put them on We need to put them on the clock.
Speaker 4: Chat.
Speaker 2: We needn't put it on a Why I got it? Go on the clock.
Speaker 4: But you you you don't go on no clock.
Speaker 2: That's how you do me.
Speaker 4: You be taking like five minutes. It's only one minute minutes all right here. I'm just gonna wing it. Sagittarius s A G I T E no a A sagr tear a double r.
Speaker 1: Are you a U S no Sagittarius's s A G I T T A R I U S Sagittarius.
Speaker 4: That is bullshit.
Speaker 2: That I would do you. I do you like you do be.
Speaker 1: You be trying to rush me, but you'll be asking me ship from nineteen thirty. Oh at nineteen thirty he led the NFL in receiver yard. Come hold man, what but you you was there all right that time?
Speaker 2: For retribution? O Joe, donk here we go, Here we go, here.
Speaker 4: We go, here we go, chat we go, chat we take this hat off. I heard the laugh. Man, here we go, duncle. NNS Question number one, What NFL wide receiver has the highest all time career earnings for the position?
Speaker 2: Oh lord, see that you go? Ojoe?
Speaker 4: What NFL? What NFL wide receiver has the highest all time career earnings for the position?
Speaker 2: Laughs? Jerrel, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Okay, you got you got that right? Yeah, yeah, you got it right. I mean, I mean that's I mean, I thought that was a pretty easy one, you know, to say. He stayed in one place so long, so it was easy to have the highest career earnings. But okay, number two, so it's gonna get a little easier now, a little, a little, a little more difficult. Since nineteen ninety four, only one high schooling Trophy Award winner went undrafted. Who is this player.
Speaker 2: I've been trophy winner that went undrafted nineteen ninety four? Mm hmm, oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah you was. You was all hyped about that first question. Yeah yeah, she at that time, she with that time, looking like, okay.
Speaker 2: Cool, give me could I have the year please?
Speaker 4: I told you since nineteen ninety four, that's about as much as I'm going to be able to give you, Sir, Jason White. That is absolutely correct.
Speaker 2: That is correct.
Speaker 4: Stop playing now, you got I'm not I think you looked in the chat, the chat, the chat you look you looked in the chat.
Speaker 2: You look down.
Speaker 4: I saw you look down. Then you came back up with the answer.
Speaker 2: Joe.
Speaker 4: We're putting the asterisk by that answer because you had no who it was. I saw you look down, look down. You knew who it was. I saw the answer. I saw the answer to the chat. I saw it all right. Question number three, who is the youngest player? Wait a minute, who is the youngest NFL player to ever be inducted? Into the Hall of Fame. Oh yeah, the youngest.
Speaker 2: Look, I got his hands down.
Speaker 4: I got it your hair like that.
Speaker 2: Gail Sayers.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, I got him.
Speaker 2: I got him on the rope here bothering and weeding, and I'm poured it on. Sharks really poured it Old Johnson. He should take it a count. He should. He's pouring it on him. He's boring it on. Shark shows no signs and let it up?
Speaker 4: All right, all right? What NBA team had the most number of Hall of Famers on one team at the same time? What NBA team had the most number of Hall of Famers on one team at the same time?
Speaker 2: Wow, the Boston Celtics. What year now? What you're saying? Come on, shoutow all let him up. Sharper really pointed on Johnson.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, I don't know if he's gonna be able to weather the storm.
Speaker 2: Sharp is really pouring it on it. He thoth signs of letting up Johnson correctly.
Speaker 4: The correct answer was nineteen sixty two sixty three Boston Celtics. They had nine Hall of Famers Bill Russell, Tom Henson, Tom o hysenep By Lovelette, John Havlicic, Pablock, Frank Ramsey, Sat Sanders, Sam Jones, Casey Jones, and Bob Coosey.
Speaker 2: Yep, here we go, Here we go. Sharp is lets you gonna shut out?
Speaker 1: I feel like prior Royn Jones of Maywebber down, goes Johnson down, Go with Johnson down, Go with Johnson.
Speaker 4: Man, you cheated on a few of those answers looking at the chat, so it doesn't count. In honor, in honor of the In honor of the NBA Finals, what NBA player holds the record for the most points ever scored in the NBA Finals debut? In honor of the NBA Finals, What NBA player holds the record for the most points ever scored in their NBA Finals debut? Remember this, goodness, NBA, dab Rick Barry, That is absolutely wrong. The answer you were looking for is Alan Iverson forty eight points in Game one versus the two thousand and one Lakers. So basically we scored about the we didn't.
Speaker 2: I won four, I got four straight. You got three. You cheated.
Speaker 4: All you look down at the chat and said the Jason name. Yeah, I saw I saw you look down at the chat. Yeah, somebody in the chat. Put it in the in the chat. I'm just telling you so you can get an asterisk.
Speaker 1: You get an you always be trying to get me, asked with, oh joe Man, let me live, man, because.
Speaker 4: I'm letting you live. But you can't cheat me, because if you cheat me, you're cheat the system, cheat all of us.
Speaker 1: I'm glad I studied all right, oh Joey's side. For our last segment of the night, it's called Q and a h Niche Bajee says, how do I get kick tickets for the Houston Show? Ticket Master? Uh, if you are a I guess if you're a subscriber and you want to because we're only doing pre but the pre owned ticket Master. Now that's for our live excuse me, that's for our live audience right now and to show support, to show those that supported us from day one, we want them to have first first deals on the tickets.
Speaker 2: But it goes.
Speaker 1: It opens up tomorrow at one pm Eastern time on ticket Master. So to answer your question, ticket Masters, no turnal rowning said morning Uncle Oho, take doc and from Saudi again. My pops fighter received his two bottles. He knows it's dragged. Teilo sharp. It was really good and smooth his words. Any plans for overseas distribution, can't wait to try for myself, Go Navy Goho Stealers.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I appreciate that. I appreciate the support.
Speaker 1: Eventually, yeah, we would like to take it to overseas, but right now we're trying to get activated the more states. Hopefully about the end of the year, we're being about fifteen states. With California, I think we opened up. We're gonna have activation as early as by the end of the week, and then we headed to Texas, Florida, Virginia, New York.
Speaker 2: I think those are our next five states.
Speaker 1: So yes, eventually that is our plans is to go overseas, but right now we're trying to like we're kind of focused on the states and getting activated the more states. So hopefully by the end of the year we'll be in eleven states. But that is our plan is to go overseas. Landy Ray, Hey, guys love the show and you stand strong with your own opinions. My question is are you going on any site seeing when you're in France or is it going to be all business? Well, unfortunately for me, it's all business. As a matter of fact, I just got a new rundown of my schedule. I'm sure, Oho, we'll go here and rail gold sight seeing for the both of us. Uh No, I'm not gonna have any time. I really don't. I got meetings and uh some other stuff that I got to get taken taken care of. So Oh, Joe and I we got we're doing Nightcap. I think Tuesday. I think it's Tuesday. Ohoe, isn't it Tuesday? Yeah, it's Tuesday. Oho and I were taking Nightcap Tuesday, but it's gonna be an abbreviate edition of of Nightcap.
Speaker 2: But now.
Speaker 1: I might afterwards, I might go take a trip over to the Bordeaux region and get some footage of the distillery that's making that makes uh the Graceful, where we get our grapes to make the and the champagne that's the combination a petite champagne and a uni blanc grape that makes the Kangnac. So we might go over there and get some footage, uh, Friday afternoon, leave Friday, get you know, something like that. But as far as like, I don't, I don't really have the time. My schedule, my schedule is slam basically every every two hours from Wednesday for Monday. Because we get this, Uh, Sunday morning, I'm gonna go gravel work out that Sunday morning is really the only morning I'm free. Because you gotta understand what I still got to do. I still got to do first take, right, so I got to do first take. Well, it will be so morning, there will be night there, oh late afternoon, so I still have first take. I still have my duties with first take. Uh, and then I have meetings and then so unfortunately, oh your I think o yoh cho can get this sight seeing and tell me what he saw.
Speaker 4: Now, no sight seeing for me. The soccer season's over right now. That no friend, he's going on. So I'll just be I'll be be in the house drinking coffee, walking around, smoking a cigar. That's about it.
Speaker 1: Yes, go ahead, Where where are laughing about you? I'm telling you now. Ash's asking, well, we're doing first taking France. Uh. The only way we don't do first taking France is uh, they sweep. Let's see this two. Oh, So the game is Wednesday, in the game is Friday, So if they sweet, we still got to do it. So, yes, to ask your question. Asker, Yes, uh kiper Norwood Jr. My question is who has the best chance has to win Defensive Player of the Year. Miles Garrett of Michael Parksons who you got on yoe?
Speaker 4: Oh that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Oh shoot, well you that was Zim? Well you that was Zim with him?
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, my decordinator since now, damn, that's a good one. You can't go you can't go wrong either where you go.
Speaker 2: Michael been knocking at the door.
Speaker 4: He's been like, but my Miles has been in front.
Speaker 2: Well, Myles won it last year. Yeah, so he found he finally wanted.
Speaker 1: Michael has been knocking at the door the Cowboys, but a pray he doesn't win Defensive Player of the Year.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine if you won Defensive Player of the Year in.
Speaker 4: A contract year year. Yeah, that wouldn't that wouldn't be pretty.
Speaker 2: That'll be like that'd be like, that'll be like that.
Speaker 1: The only thing that would be worse if the Cowboys went to the Super Bowl and won it and Dak is the quarterback.
Speaker 2: That could be the first three hundred million dollar quarterback. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: You would literally have to you to have to give him probably try to pro rate it. He'd probably get sixty million a year for at least five years.
Speaker 4: Well, let's let's hope the Cowboys win the Super Bowl, just just for that matter.
Speaker 1: But then, but then you're gonna have to end up giving You have to give up Michael. Michael don't want forty million, and then what do you think ceedee lamb gonna want?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, So who you go with? You go with? You go with Micaeulp Miles, I'm.
Speaker 4: Gonna go I'm gonna go with Damn. I'm I'm gonna go with Michael. I'm gonna go with Michael because he's always been knocking at the door. So I'm assuming maybe this year might be the year he actually he actually gets it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Robert Gobat says, guys, congratulate all your success. My wife and I just celebrated our twentieth wedding anniversary. It's my wife's birthday. Can you please say happy birthday? Yasmin g and Carol Stream, Illinois. What is your favorite NFL moment of memory? Okay, his wife's name is Carol, oh Yasmin No, Yasmin is a name. They're from Krolstream Eleanoris yasmine. Congratulations, Happy twentieth wedding anniversary first and foremost, and then happy birthday. You have a lot to celebrate. Twenty years that's a long time. That's a long time to be with someone. So congratulations for you guys. To grow many more years and happy birthday. Enjoy this day and many many more to come.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got a lot to celebrate, lit to celebrate, a lot to be thankful for. God has really blessed you. Oh yeah, my favorite NFL moment or memory being told I made the team?
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm, I would, I would get ready to tell you my my favorite memory in the moment was getting that phone called and my name going across that ticker. I got drafted by the Bengals. Yeah, nothing, nothing will ever beat that moment. Nothing your phone calling, that name going across that ticker.
Speaker 1: Well see the thing else going across that ticker. Then they give you another phone call, tell you to bring your playbook. Then that would mean can you have Lord that burst?
Speaker 4: Say that that's life? Yeah, that's life.
Speaker 1: But I mean, you know you make it. Obviously, winning the super Bowl the very first time with a very special moment. You remember your first catch, your first first touchdown.
Speaker 2: You remember. I mean.
Speaker 1: When you spend a lifetime of dreaming about something, Oh jow, you remember everything. You remember everything. You remember your first catch, your first touchdown, your first penalty. I mean like Man winning the Super Bowl, obviously getting the call that, hey, you made the Hall of Fame. That's why Man love the success that we're having right now with Nightcap, the success the team is having with Club shapshape.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know what, O Joe.
Speaker 1: As hard as the first twenty years of my life was, the last thirty six has been even better than the first twenty was hard. But I wouldn't change the first twenty because it made me who I am.
Speaker 2: And shape me right.
Speaker 1: It gave me the foundation to be able to handle success, to handle disappointment, the handle of the highs, the ebbs and flows of this thing called life because a lot of times better things life is supposed to be easy and everything is going to be punky dory, and it's not like that. So you deal with the disappointments that comes along with this thing called life. And I don't use the term failures. That just delayed success. And I've had a lot of that. And sometimes you have to pivot. And I'm not afraid to pivot. I'm not afraid to go into something and not be good at it and work my tail off, because that's all I can do. If I work my tail off at something and I don't get any better, and I can't say it's just not meant to be on Joe just and then I got a pivot and says, Okay, whatever am I good at? Let me go into something that I'm really good at. But all I can do is to give my absolute best at something. And if it doesn't work out, it wasn't because well, man, you didn't try hard enough, or you didn't put the time in, or you weren't focused. Nah, I good and all the way and I emptied the tank and it just wasn't meant to be in that. So now I got a pivot someplace else. Yeah, feelthy bank. Now to say, yo, oh Joe, question stay with me, Now you with your and let's just say, for the sake of let's just say, for the sake of argument, Uh, there's no whipped cream in the house. What you're using as a substitute math will make a comeback. Thank you, oh Joe, that this just your area. This is your area right here.
Speaker 4: I mean, if there's no whip cream, yeah, like one of the things that you can also use. And this is another thing a lot of people probably don't know this. I'm somewhat of an extremist and you can check out some of my tutorials for those that have. For those men that have problem making your woman climax, use salt and pepper. If you don't have whip cream, Yeah, put put salt and pepper on the bed. Put salt and pepper on the bed. You know, for those that are having a problem with your women climaxing and sneezing is one fourth one third of an orgasm anyway, So adding salt, salt and pepper on the bed before intercourse will help in that area. So if there is no whip cream, using salt and pepper and just is a great is a read all editor? Mm? No, but yeah, I know, and I know, I know. I'm kind of wild. I'm kind of wild with it. So if you're not, you have to be able to to see my vision where I'm going in order to understand what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get me a what about gravy.
Speaker 4: Gravy. Nah, gravy, listen, gravy a little too sticky. Gravy a little too sticky, a little too dirty, a little little.
Speaker 1: Too stick with that on litle bit. I don't you know, I stay I'm still a bull to the belly. But you know I'm gonna stay right right round there, Oh Joe, you know what I'm saying. I'm gonna stay right round there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But gravy, that's it's too sticky though, and then gravy too thick, too thick for what you're trying to do, trying.
Speaker 2: To I ain't gonna put it down there, seet you doing too much?
Speaker 4: Well, what's the point that, what's the point of using get the baby gravy?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying? You don't you know what I'm saying, O.
Speaker 4: Joe, I'm just saying, right, got you, Okay, I got you, I got you.
Speaker 1: You're talking about some na just tell us say if you out of whip free filthy, if you out of whipped green and said, baby, I'm sorry. You know, I thought it was gonna happen, and uh, unfortunately something came up and I'm not gonna be able to do that tonight.
Speaker 2: Can I get a rain check?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. You don't use no rain checks. You use all them condiments. And that god damn refrigerator man.
Speaker 2: Where you are you gonna put some mayonnaise? And you know I thought about it.
Speaker 4: I just I just told you what to do. I told you salt and pemper. That's something that nobody, not very many.
Speaker 1: What waring me up some some mayonnaise? And you know, you don't you know at whip about six about five or six rounds, because you know about.
Speaker 2: That fifth round.
Speaker 1: Ain't nothing, ain't not air coming out after that fifth, about that fifty sixth round.
Speaker 2: So you get you some warm mayonnaise. Oh oh, and lie back he had on y'all to say, you know what I'm saying, you got Hey, you gotta keep it real.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, that was back in the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, y'all ain't never tried that chat.
Speaker 4: I ain't never do that.
Speaker 2: Chet. Y'all better come on down.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, I ain't never tried that.
Speaker 1: Look up, loner, you can look down. So y'all better stop playing now to tap the women out? Uh oh gee, Chelmer bunking on your love the show, keep up the ass and content fella, can you please send a shout out to my brother from another mother Antonio boy, he's out to see right now doing big things for our navy. Thank you, and Tonyo, your brother wanted to give you a shout out. Man, Hey, appreciate you. Appreciate you and all the men and women around the world that do all they can to protect this country because it's because of you that a lot of people get to live out their dreams. Because we know we're in great hands with our military. I find men, young men and women, and so all the men in the military, men and women in the military, past and prayer and even the future, salute your service.
Speaker 2: Thank you had them.
Speaker 1: I ain't even pronounce your name, your whole last name, bro, because I'm a butchet that thing. Hey, one day Ojo should have a bad spellow sinko dunkle unk if unk wins o your pay ten grand a sousan b after the dollars if ocho wins. Humph, you gotta rise spirit for a month? Oh no, oh no, man, they'd be fighting. Man, you saw the people fighting at the counter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that Deska's Spirit airline employees. We standing on business. You don't you don't come up here talking us any kind of way, talking crazy because you think you just like you, ain't got no sense. You come up there talking crazy, You're gonna get handled just like you talk crazy.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: See, I think got cash said I'm in Atlanta and bought tickets but didn't see any meet and greet some being sold tomorrow or got a sneak in that hold on, Yes, Marl be so oh tomorrow. But you but you better be there early to ensure you get a ticket, because I think there are limited tickets for meat for the meet and greet. Is that correct, Ash yesh is, uh huh Yeah, the meet and greet is less than one hundred per venue, So you got to get there early. You got to get to make sure you sign up early. Bro, What else we got? We got anything else?
Speaker 4: Ash?
Speaker 1: That concludes this edition of Nightcap. Thank you for watching watch the Celtics beat the MAVs one five to ninety eight behind true Holiday Drew Holidays double double twenty six points and I think he had eleven rebounds. Please make sure you hit that light button, guy, Please please make sure you hit that subscribe button.
Speaker 2: And thank you guys for selling out shave by Laportier.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have it. We're only taking pre orders, but the backlog we're clearing those out. Everything should be shipped by no later than Friday of this week, so if by next week starting Monday Tuesday, Wednesday.
Speaker 2: So when we talk to you, guys, just let me know if you.
Speaker 1: Haven't received it, because they assured me, reassured me that everything will be shipped by Friday of this week.
Speaker 2: So thank you, thank you guys for your patience.
Speaker 1: Please make sure you go follow my media page on all platforms, Shay Shaped Media and my clothing company eighty four. That's eighty four spelled out. The link for Nightcap Merchant is penned at the top of the chat. Use code up for a discount that applies on all merch Nightcap Club, Shay Shape, and my personal clothing line eighty four.
Speaker 2: We're alive.
Speaker 1: We're very excited to announce a Nightcap Live tour. It kicks off in Atlanta August to twenty second. August the twenty fifth, we stopped down in Houston, and on August thirtieth we're in Dallas. So our very first, our very first tour live Nightcap pre sale tickets are on right now at Ticketmaster. Use code live cap live cap L I ve e c ap o JO. You should have read that this code is only for our live viewers. We want to make sure we give you the best chance at the best tickets in the house. The tickets officially gonna sell tomorrow, June tenth, at one thirty at one thirty at one pm Eastern time. Please check out all our social media for links Ticketmaster.
Speaker 2: That's it and o Cho and I.
Speaker 1: We'd be remiss if we didn't shout out Ollipop, who is our very first tour sponsor. Ollipop, thank you, You're in great hands. We will not let you down. Thank you for your want to go for another episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite Uncle, Shining Sharp. He's your favorite Number eighty five, Route Runner, Extraordinary, Bingo, Ring of Fame, honoree pro Bowler, All Pro, Liberty City is own.
Speaker 2: He's chat o Cho Senko Johnson. We're out see you tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Volume