Speaker 1: Are we recording? I don't know. It's asking me if it's okay that it's being recorded. Is it my voice on? Yeah? Your voice is on? My voices on? It is here we go?
Speaker 2: Somebody much?
Speaker 1: These two we saw a sewing.
Speaker 2: In.
Speaker 1: Yeah, new and old and some old. You know what the problem is? What is there are not that many old anymore? Because I mean this is episode one hundred and eighty nine. Can you put the phone down please just one second. You're not concentrating.
Speaker 2: I'm hearing everything you're saying. There's not so many news serials.
Speaker 1: This is episode one of Serial Killers, which means we've done one hundred and eighty nine times two of not brand new cereals. So if my calculations are correct, that's nearly four hundred boxes of classic if you will, cereals, and there aren't that many left.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: So I mean we can continue on with new cereals.
Speaker 2: Is this a serial emergency?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can continue on with new cereals until eternity. But you know, as far as classic ones go run and out, well, thank god.
Speaker 2: We're doing bowl chats for our second episodes of the week. We've run out even sooner.
Speaker 1: Well, no, because we Okay, hi today, I pretend.
Speaker 2: Like you don't understand what I just said.
Speaker 1: I know what you just said, but we were just doing one episode of Serial Killers for a long time, so it really didn't make too much sense. So anyway, it didn't make that test. Shall we get right? Look at my cameras very like it's hazy. It's because it's so dank and damp in the studio.
Speaker 2: Well that's New York keep for you.
Speaker 1: I guess should we start eating cereal? Andrew, I'm going to give you a hint as to what first one's going to be cool. I'm actually kind of surprised that this cereal came out. Okay, but here tell.
Speaker 2: Me if you can guess what it is, Candy Star, the Jojo Siwa.
Speaker 1: Jojo See what cereal? Yeah, and you got this one by writing a nice letter to General Mills. Andrew, thank you so much for that. Thank you, General Mills. But you know what, so far, we've only gotten two cereals from them, and there's been lotting what no, how come we not? No no no, no, no no no. Listen, all these other cereal podcasts continuously get cereals from all these companies. O my god, I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't mentally, physically, emotionally done.
Speaker 1: You talk about my crack? Look at your little muffin top there, pal, Thank you, Yeah, it's cute. Thank you. Uh huh, all right, go down to the cereal sack. Do you have a string on your pants? By the way, yeah, I know it's a thread. That's a loose thread. It's a loose thread. So Jojo see what Cereal?
Speaker 2: When were you going to reach out to General Mills? By the way, when did you reach out to Posts?
Speaker 1: I did I direct message?
Speaker 2: You reach out to kellg Oh? Yeah, and how did that work out? Because up until me emailing and getting in touch with them, how did that work out?
Speaker 1: It didn't. So thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Let's have Jojo Sie with sirius.
Speaker 1: I appreciate the work that you've done.
Speaker 2: It's apparent all I'm what.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about? All I'm saying is the company only sent us one ship, been so far. That's all I said. Thank you so much for getting us on the list. Finally you know this highly successful cereal Andrew I would I'm the one that's that's agreeable. New Scott, you're just being a dick of me. Me the one who But let me preface this. What did I say?
Speaker 2: Ady preface this by saying, a bunch of mother podcasts, got a bunch of bouth the CV, But what have we gotten?
Speaker 1: Just what ship mean? That's not at all what I'm saying. Uh huh, it's is it your fault of the Cereal company only send us one thing? No, thank you for getting us on the list. I just don't understand why they're not sending us more. That's all I said. I didn't knock you at all. Okay, you're upsetting me. I don't even want to. I didn't do anything. I literally didn't do anything. Okay, what's in the Jojo Seawa Cereal? I was gonna tell your whole story of how Cooper broke her leg and I brought her into the city and the train I had to carry her the whole way to see Jojo see what at this big Nickelodeon kids event and it was like a whole thing. But I like, I don't even want to talk about it now. Why not just being a jerk? How is I being a jerker?
Speaker 2: The one who prefaced your statement with the General.
Speaker 1: Mills Andrew, I said, thank you for getting us on the list. I appreciate it. All I said is they haven't sent us a lot. That's all I said. Well, they need they do it in shipments, No kidding. All I said is all these other Cereal podcasts get tons of stuff from these companies, and we are now on their lists. I don't understand why they are not sending us stuff. That's all I said. I can knock you. You have to get an email, yes and you did, Thank you. Bro.
Speaker 2: You have to get an email and you click which ones you want, and then they do it in monthly shipments. You can't get every new cereal.
Speaker 1: Oh these other people do they get stuff cons I see that, I see it online. They get it.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's because they only do a certain number of episodes because we're weekly.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's different. I kind of want to rerack the whole thing because this was not supposed to be a negative Nancy thing. Has nothing to do with that. Okay, let's just start over. I don't want to all right, you know, just edit this in post for I'm not editing anything. So it's JoJo's Sea Strawberry Bop, all right. So it is sweetened corn puffs with marshmallows little, you know, because her whole thing is the hair bow thing. Is she still doing that's she's like eighteen Now that's why I think that this is so weird. Oh she maybe sixteen seventeen, now she's eighteen, Okay, whatever it is is, I just I think it's weird that this is just coming out now, this was a couple of years ago. Maybe like it's a little bit late. And I get it that she's still making music, but the whole thing, I think is not a thing anymore.
Speaker 2: Does she sing the boomerang? Yeah, I've heard that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, let's check out JoJo's journal real quick before we try the cereal. All right, her favorite subject is math. Oh this is the Daydreamer blog here. Are you really going to read the entire thing?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like she's talking about her hairbows. Oh, take a piece of paper and trace my bow, then design your own fab new look. Do you think she actually wrote that? Yeah? I love to play the piano and I want to learn guitar. My best tricks are high paw like high five and roll over. Oh that's her dog's that's her dog bow wow right there. See she has a dog named bow. Wow, it looks like it. Oh no, it's probably bo bo.
Speaker 2: Do you think kids really like Jojo Siwa? Like, are kids really that obsessed with Jojo si Wa?
Speaker 1: They were? Does she have a TV show? She kind of did? What is it? I don't know, Like what does She's YouTube? I don't think she ever had a TV show. But this this cereal is nick says Nickelodeon on.
Speaker 2: It, So she's Jojosia has a TV show.
Speaker 1: She has the big Nickelodeon contract. Do you know which of these places I visited? Nebraska, India, North Pole, Florida, New York, London, Denmark, Australia, Mars, Mexico City. I bet all of them except Mars, right, yeah, okay, I didn't hear that one. Let's eat it.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I'm looking up to see if she has this TV show, because then that would make sense to me.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think she has a TV show. It's just a she's on YouTube.
Speaker 2: I'm just so confused.
Speaker 1: It's just like, what's a jerky kid's name? What was his name?
Speaker 2: Oh he's not jerky.
Speaker 1: His name is Ryan. Oh yeah, Ryan's World cereal was delicious? Oh it wasn't. Yes, it was okay, so.
Speaker 2: Go have some.
Speaker 1: Andrew, there's no more less. Yeah, there is, I see it in the corner. I no, I will not have it. Let's see how delicious it really.
Speaker 2: Well, when you keep sixteen year old cereal.
Speaker 1: This actually smells like Frankenberry. And it was probably made on the Frankenberry machine because it's General Mills.
Speaker 2: What do you think the machine sounds like when it squirts out the shapes?
Speaker 1: Speaking of Frankenberry, look at my shirt. It's his friend Count Chocula, Count Chalcula, which, by the way, I'm sure we've talked about it, but coming this Halloween monster mash cereal? Did you know about this? Andrew? Yes, yes, and so Unfortunately it's just a Verry flavored cereal with all the different monster marshmallows in it. That's sad. So I'm not sure if it's going to be very flavored with Count chocolate chocolate marshmallows, but all the monster shapes are in there.
Speaker 2: Well, chocolate berries are actually delicious like chocolate strawberries.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Yeah, but you're gonna have Frankenberry. Yeah, strawberry. You can have breerberry, which is blueberry. Count chocola, which is chocolate. And then you're gonna have fruity yummy mummy in there too, fruity yummy mum meat. I remember that one. Yeah, the jingle was good. How old is this milk? This milks from last week?
Speaker 2: It's fine the last week, as in like actual last week or last.
Speaker 1: Week when we recorded, like the best gate is today. I smelled that it's fine. Ready, here we go, but a very strong berry flavor. Here we go, one, two, three. It's not bad like Frankenberry. You can look around all you want, which frank can.
Speaker 2: Double checked before I make a stupid statement, which it's gonna happen anyway. And it tastes like fruit loops.
Speaker 1: No it doesn't, Yes it does. Even the pieces are bright red, just like Frankenberry. Thereat jocolate like berryberry gets. That's it not quite as sweet though, because kicks a kid tested and parent approved. You know, it's not allowed to be mother approved anymore. It's parent approved. I like it.
Speaker 2: I like it. I'm gonna give it four bowls. I think it's a little the marshmallows make it a little too sweet for me.
Speaker 1: No, I've never I've never met a cereal that marshmallows have ruined.
Speaker 2: I think it's just a little too sweet, but I give it four balls. It's actually pretty good.
Speaker 1: I'm also going to give it four balls. I would be.
Speaker 2: Ashamed as a grown man to go buy Jojo Sea with Cereal, but I think I would.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good.
Speaker 2: If it was like reboxed is like pink neon marshmallow cereal, then yeah, i'd buy it because either Yeah, the fact that it's like Jojo c with Cereal, I just can't.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good. I may bring this home for Cooper.
Speaker 2: If you don't, you can give it to me and I'll just put it in a different box.
Speaker 1: Okay, we have plenty of boxes back there. Pick your ball, all right, So let's see. I don't know where we should go next. Mm hmmmm. Well now that we're friends again, yeah, should we hug it out? Nope? So last week? What last week? We got a box more friend on Instagram. He's mexikantman. MEXI can't Yeah, MEXI caan't man. Huh Okay, and oh hi there, thanks for stopping by. Hi. All right, So he also sent us a box of Cereal one Degree Organic Foods. All ingredients are from farmers. We know. I feel like we've done one of these before. Yeah, Oh yeah, I think we have. It hasn't been this one. O. Yeah, because I remember these guys on the back. I hope we didn't do this one. Gluten free sprouted brown rice crisp. Would you look that up on Cereal ratings dot com?
Speaker 2: Andrew soon to be just serial Killers PCs?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess the Cereal company would be one degree spelled out? Oh n e one degree? But why are we looking up? One degree? Is the company? You know? There's a little pool down menu there of company names. Ohne degree? Do you see it? M yep? But is it this one?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Sprouted brown rice crisps?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Are you having trouble with the website?
Speaker 2: No, it's just my phone.
Speaker 1: It's stupid because if we did do this, it's going to be trouble because I don't have another Cereal.
Speaker 2: Sprouted brown rice coco crisps.
Speaker 1: Well, this one's not cacaw Okay, Well we're good. We're good. Crunchy toasted organic brown rice with a touch of sweetness.
Speaker 2: We did sprouted brown rice cocao crisps in episode sixty five, alternative andy where we gave it two bowls and I gave it two bowls.
Speaker 1: In a spoon. Okay, let's see how this right.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna like this one.
Speaker 1: By the way, I just realize that this is episode one eighty nine. Yeah, this podcast is no longer bingeable, Like you can't just start at one and you can't.
Speaker 2: No, but see so many people. How many messages do we get now where it's like I just started and I did like fifteen episodes over the weekend, I guess.
Speaker 1: But you know you want to binge a podcast, that's usually when you binge something, there's like ten episodes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I'm trying to do Game of Thrones right now and I'm just on season three.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Yeah, there's really not much there. No, it's okay. Yeah, maybe some strawberries in there or banana. Hmm, this banana would be it. I don't know. It's just a boring cereal. As the kids would say, they would slap. Now, wait, just explain slap to me. Really, I don't know, because is that a song? No, we play a promo on the radio station that plays a bunch of new music and then it says new slaps next.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's being used right, and the person who made that promo should probably switch that. Okay, because you say something slaps, you don't say new slaps like the music.
Speaker 1: How could I put it?
Speaker 2: It's like an adjective, right, because you'd be like this slaps, right, yeah, but you don't say like this instead of replacing music, you don't say the slaps are coming up.
Speaker 1: Negs. I'll have to listen again. But that's what it sounds like to me. Yeah, anyway, I will give this two balls in a spoon. It's okay, it's middle of the road. Is the same?
Speaker 2: I would interesting aftertaste. I'll get it that too.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't buy it, yeah, but if I was stuck on an island, I'd have to eat it, that's all. Yeah. Let me see if that aftertaste has anything to do with what's in it organic sprouted whole grain rice, organic cocone, nut sugar, unrefined salt, and vitamin E. It might be that coconut sugar. I gotta get a haircut. You do need a haircut. You were in dire need of a haircut? Dire Yeah, dier.
Speaker 2: Makes it sound like it's serious. It's not that serious.
Speaker 1: Why is my camera looked the way? Does? Is it a setting?
Speaker 2: I think it's the brightness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're a little bright. All right? Are you ready for number three, Andrews? Because that was number two, So let's move on to number three.
Speaker 2: Who do you get? Shoo? Where with you?
Speaker 1: Okay? We do have some new friends, yeah that listen to the podcast. We did one of their cereals. No no, no, no, wait, we did one we did not like is it those bump up up? We did another one we loved, remember captain captain cereal back there that we did what's his name? Bunches of crunches? Okay, okay, so same company, Bakery on Maine. Okay, what did you think it was? I thought we were going back to soft granola. No, no, no, no. I threw actually threw that out today, thank you so much. I threw it in the garbage. I scraped off what I spit on the window, and I threw the rest of the back of the door. That's the worst cereal I've ever had in my life. So the people at Bakery on Maine reached out and they said, hey, we've had some cool stuff. We want to send you. So they sent us a couple of bags of granola. Is it didn't even consider this granola? I'm not sure. It doesn't say granola. It is a whole grain bake Shop Bliss Monster Cookie Flavor decadent granola. It does say granola. So it's Granola Monster cookie Monster Cooie instead of Cookie Monster, you know, because they couldn't get the trademark. Yeah. I love that. That's smart thinking. Yeah, so let's break it open. I can't wait for this one. I see little red things and little green things, and little brown things and little white things all inside the granola.
Speaker 2: So what exactly is it's just cookies?
Speaker 1: No, here's what this is. They're sprinkles. Uh huh. They're definitely sprinkles and little chocolate chips. Okay, And you know what, I have a good feeling about that same. It's such a good feeling to know you're alive. You know where that's from. I'm such a happy feeling you're growing inside and when you wake up. No, I know what to say. Is it, bitty dude, it's mister Rogers. Mister Rogers.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, I watched mister Rogers as a kid.
Speaker 1: I did too, I think we all did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and now he's Daniel Tiger.
Speaker 1: Did you know that I did. I mean, well, he's not anymore because he's dead.
Speaker 2: But you know, you know what I'm saying is Daniel Tiger took over from mister Rogers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because mister Rogers went off the air with new episodes a long time ago. Yeah, and Daniel Tiger came back like ten years ago as Daniel Tiger. Oh I didn't know that. Yeah, ready, one, two, three. It's very deserty good. I like it. Yep, I choked a little bit too, Yep. Our decadent five balls. Wow, our decadent whole Gang granola is packed with beneficial nutrients and one hundred and sixty six whole grains for serving, Oh my godin delicious the delicious flavors of dark chocolate and premium nuts and sprinkles. This granola is perfect for sprinkling over ice cream or into a bowl of milk for a wholesome breakfast.
Speaker 2: I would even put this in yogurt, Like I said that, look yogurt at home.
Speaker 1: Look try it out over yogurt ice cream topper or right out of the back. There's a hand right there. That is absolutely delicious. It is really good. Yeah, I'm going to give it four bowls in a spoon. That is great. Thank you, Bakery on Mein just saying Marshmallows would have made it five.
Speaker 2: But hey, no, no, no, no, no no, this is sweet enough. Marshmallows would have put it over for me. And that's in the diabetes territory and I'm not looking for that.
Speaker 1: That's good. We got a bunch of stuff from them. Really yeah. Maybe we'll do another one next week or week after. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, Bakery on Mein.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's funny because I cannot find the diabetes thing. Diabetes. I mean, you said it, so I need to play it diabetes. But where is it? Well, I don't know where you put your jingles? How do you even Why do I not know? Oh, okay, dia beat it. There we go. Thank you Wilford. Nice to hear from an old friend. He's also dead Andrew dead. We talked about two dead old men on the show today of great Scott. Yes, well, thank you for listening to Serial Killers. It's been an exciting episode.
Speaker 2: It was a little rocky to start, but you know, we really finish it.
Speaker 1: Well, aren't you out on the road right now? Yeah? He can't you tell by my surrounding. You have a great connection. Thank you.
Speaker 2: And I also look like I'm in the studio. Isn't it weird that I can also do this.
Speaker 1: It's like I'm a hologram. Oh look, I get here. I don't know if you're.
Speaker 2: Watching on the YouTube.
Speaker 1: I'm standing behind Scott. It's like I'm almost there. Wow. So so where's this where's this trip taking you? Right now? I'd be in the Arizona. Oh okay, all right, I'm gonna turn my hologram off. That's not what I was looking for. I put an airhorn, but I meant like a truck horn because I was going to pretend that there was like a truck going by. Oh okay, cool, yeah, but never mind. Anyway, thanks for listening to Serial Killers. We will see you on Wednesday, maybe with a bull chat now one hundred percent with a bull chat. Well, if we do it, that means we're recording it from the road. It's going to be interesting. Yeah, but we'll have Gandhi and Diamond as well. Okay, cool bull Chat coming when another brand new Serial Killers, which will be episode one ninety blows my mind next Monday. Yay, all right, thanks for listening, have a great week. Please follow us on all social platforms serial Killers PC, and.
Speaker 2: Get ready because next month we're gonna have a bunch of guests. Maybe Danielle will be back, maybe some other friends.
Speaker 1: Who knows. We'll see and I think maybe, yeah maybe. Right now, if you go to serial KILLERSPC dot com, you might be able to snag a serial Killer's T shirt that we just put in the merch shop. We're testing it. It's a beta test, isn't that what it's called beta? Yeah? Yeah, so it may or may not be there. Go check it out. You might be able to get one. They will be limited edition. We're only selling what like forty eight shirts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but maybe new and exciting things for the future, who knows. A couple of you guys have been mentioning maybe doing a live episode.
Speaker 1: Who knows. Maybe that's in the works. We're just saying whatever Andrew wants to do. I'm game.
Speaker 2: Scotti is so game. And you know what, Scottie, I really appreciate you. Sorry, we got into a little quabble quirrel.
Speaker 1: I think that that was just a misunderstanding. Yea, our wires were crossed. Yes, all right.
Speaker 2: It was almost like one of those high jink episodes that they would have where they switched bodies.
Speaker 1: Sure, just say, crunch, Andrew, Is that a show? What high jinks? No?
Speaker 2: No, I was saying, like almost like a freaky Friday, like, oh.
Speaker 1: I'm in Scott's body. Oh I got it. That would be fine. No, no, it wouldn't