Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod, which Teddy Mellencamp and Camra Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of to Teas and a Pod. But it's even better right now because we are at twatz Con and it's not.
Speaker 3: Just me and Tamra. We have one of my favorite.
Speaker 4: Pot it's together teas with the D.
Speaker 5: I'm not that kind of D. We've got Dolores here with us.
Speaker 6: Hi, everybody. I only these two twats could get me out of it. I was so tired. We were all in an event and like I was like, oh my god, I gotta leave. The next day we were all in New York together, and then I was like, Okay, I'm going to do this for them to see my Teddy. I haven't seen Teddy.
Speaker 5: Sneak out of New Jersey to get here.
Speaker 6: I snuck out of New Jersey. I didn't tell everybody I was coming because I just wanted to take a bath by myself and enjoy my beautiful like the other women that were going to be here, you know, I mean, I just we didn't even you know what the other women like usually get together and you're like, hey, what are you doing for? And staying out brought to you know what, None of us spoke to each other, not one. I actually saw Cynthia coming. I was in in the car, so I was going to run to the mall and all the and Cynthia walked past my car and I just kept looking straight because I didn't want that.
Speaker 5: That's how I am. But did you not tell some people purposely because they might try to talk you out of coming?
Speaker 6: Oh? No, I think I'm gonna say, why did Dolores go and not us? And not to know who could talk me out of coming? No? One?
Speaker 3: You know that you are our first and only New Jersey offer.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 5: I thought for sure that maybe Teresa would talk you out to go.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 6: As a matter of fact, like told Teres we were the did you guys speak at the event? We were all together? Okay?
Speaker 2: Well? Also, Tarama said that she saw a lot of people she didn't speak to on purpose while we were there.
Speaker 3: So you while we were there?
Speaker 5: You were there?
Speaker 3: No at the event?
Speaker 5: I'm like, way, we were there?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: Were you there?
Speaker 3: When we podcasted? You said there was a lot of housewives.
Speaker 5: So I was joking, yeah, because it's a running joke. They're like Taram or how many housewives in here.
Speaker 6: Do you actually talk? Do you care?
Speaker 3: I don't care, but I will talk to all of them.
Speaker 6: You know what I always say, just try be nice, Yes, take us, you know. And however, if they don't want to receive it, then you're like fine.
Speaker 5: But here's the thing, people housewives will get offended. Teddy and I don't go for the juggler. We don't like we watched the shows and we have opinions, but we're not like that person's a horrible piece of garbage or we're not we don't go there. So but some people get annoyed if we don't agree with their narrative or what being shown on the show.
Speaker 6: Number one, And even if you didn't agree with mine, I'd have to be okay with it.
Speaker 5: I don't get that work out from week to week.
Speaker 2: That's the thing, Like everybody, when you're watching these shows, there are sometimes when I'm like, oh my gosh, I completely agree with I mean, nine times out of ten, I agree with what you're doing.
Speaker 3: I have to say, because you're.
Speaker 5: Cue always everybody agrees with what you're doing. And I'm not trying to kiss your show so much, not on your show, but the actual viewers. You are the voice of reason.
Speaker 6: I try to make everybody. I don't. It's not like mot what I'm saying is right. It's just that I see it from a different point of view, like it could stop, Like, okay, guys, it's enough, stop it here.
Speaker 5: You did get a little activated this season.
Speaker 6: I did.
Speaker 5: With Margaret, I did, you did, but then you shut it down pretty quickly.
Speaker 6: I did. Well, you know, sometimes when you get the poison out and you get the anger out, you're able to live with it afterwards.
Speaker 5: Not with me. It just like they get the keeps on gifts.
Speaker 6: So where somebody has to be?
Speaker 2: Where are you now in this whole like jen Aiden saying whatever she said and Andy saying what he said afterwards about who's coming back who's not coming back next season?
Speaker 6: But is that really what she said or was she just like I think jen Aiden, well, she she fights, she's she's she's a feisty person. In the heat of the moment, oh that's right. Yeah, So in the heat of the moment, I think she just went off on somebody. And I don't think she meant to say it like, oh, this is what's happening. It was just like she was talking.
Speaker 5: I didn't actually hear her say that she for sure was coming back.
Speaker 6: I didn't hear her I say that either, I dare say that, But the truth is I didn't hear her say that. I think everyone like social media. Does they take it in, they run with it.
Speaker 5: Yes, when social media is so toxic right now and you can't do anything right, well, things that are right are wrong on social media, and things that are wrong that are right on social media. It's like, am I living in the twilights time?
Speaker 6: Yes, So it's the it's the climate right now.
Speaker 2: Well, speaking of the climate, let's get right into it, because we've got two Jersey Jays under our umbrella, under to teas and a pod.
Speaker 3: I have a question. Do you think Jen and Jackie have an authentic friendship?
Speaker 6: Jen aiden Ohfessler? I do. I don't know how close they are because I don't really I don't know a lot about their friendship. I think I didn't know. I knew Jen Fessler before the show. I don't know that they were close before the show. New friendship, then, I think it's more of a new friendship. I always look at something like if there's not a lot of history, it could break easily. History is what keeps people together. Sometimes it's like, all right, well, you know they were there for me at this time in my life. Maybe I could get over this. I know that she didn't mean it, or there's more of a forgivingness in history. I don't know how much history they have. If they never spoke again, I don't know that they'd be crying about it either one of them, to be honest, and I can't. I can only say that from just like saying it.
Speaker 5: You know, where do you stand today with all your castmates?
Speaker 6: The same as always. I'm good with everyone. I am good with everyone, how.
Speaker 5: Much that's a talent, it is.
Speaker 6: But it's not always easy. I get behind the scenes. I've gotten a lot of ship. I have gotten some nasty phone calls. I've let them vent on me because if I wasn't doing something or seeing things the way they wanted me to, or going against someone that they hated, I let them vent on me because that's what friends do. You're mad at me, I'm gonna you need somebody to vent on. I'll let you do it. And I'm you know, but to a point.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, but until somebody crosses that.
Speaker 6: And then you're done for dead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm forget that. I am the same way.
Speaker 6: I know Teddy.
Speaker 5: What it brings me into Teresa and Melissa. There's always a team, this one team that.
Speaker 6: When or the other shows not have teams. Why is it always the pressure on me to pick a team? When I started watching everything, Now there's nothing I don't see, right.
Speaker 5: So if one of us is out sick, you could fill in.
Speaker 4: You watch all the network you watch, This is amazing news, you guys.
Speaker 6: I watch every single thing, and I see friends get in fights, and I don't see everybody pressuring that one person to pick a side. Why is that only in New Jersey?
Speaker 5: I think because you notice that it is a Jersey thing.
Speaker 2: Because people see your relationship as so long and closed with Teresa that they can't imagine that you could that you could do both well.
Speaker 6: Because as long as I've been friends with her, her brother is a part of her life, right, and they've been a part of my life, right.
Speaker 5: So they could just make up.
Speaker 6: I wish too, really, of course, I would not want nothing more for her than that and them, But you know, have.
Speaker 5: You ever considered sitting both of them down?
Speaker 6: I've done every single thing I can imagine, imagine, you know what. I am not a crier, and it brought me to tears this year. It brought me. It broke me down. Yeah, because I saw the writing on the wall. I knew what was in store for us if things didn't get better.
Speaker 2: Well, we knew the second the trailer aired, and it was just you at the dinner table, like in full glamor.
Speaker 3: You're like black tie, and you're just I'm.
Speaker 6: Kind of dressed like you. I had everything I on my hair out black place, John. I knew before I got there what I expected. I even spoke to a therapist on the way there, not for myself, but how do I give the how do I fix this? Because this is our last ditch effort for this show.
Speaker 5: Well, I really think that the cash should come back, and that's how it should start, is the two of them in therapy and try to get them back together.
Speaker 6: Last therapists that took care of this fucking crew probably quit, Remember the two people that were trying to talk to them, and then Joe came running in and tackled Joe the other Joe and oh dear, it was just a disaster. But they came back from that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just as your thoughts on Housewives refusing to film with one another, I think we should.
Speaker 6: Who the fuck are we? Who the fuck are we? This is to go in and say to NBC who nobody's bigger than who made us? And say I'm the filming other and.
Speaker 2: Don't come on the show and the way I look at it and don't show up, then then be done.
Speaker 3: Don't collect a pay check?
Speaker 6: Would show up right? You don't have to. Nobody's dragging you there. One hundred thousand people are waiting for your job.
Speaker 5: That's why when people act like I've gotten them fired old house hooves, I'm.
Speaker 6: Like, I wish you had that power, because maybe you could get people on too.
Speaker 5: I wish you could get people fucking hired.
Speaker 6: Nobody can get anybody fired. No, we are all in charge of our own destiny on these shows. You want to act like that, you want to think you're better than no one, and then you know what I mean? Yeah, it stands in the way of everything, doesn't it.
Speaker 5: To my fellow trader, how was how was you'll be on it next?
Speaker 6: How was you belong there?
Speaker 3: Would you think I would be faithful?
Speaker 5: Trader?
Speaker 3: Bitch.
Speaker 6: I think you can. It's not a bad thing. It's not a bad trader.
Speaker 5: Actually, yeah, I wanted to be a trader.
Speaker 6: I think you could be a trader.
Speaker 3: I think it makes it a little bit.
Speaker 6: I could.
Speaker 5: I mean, you have to be a good liar.
Speaker 6: Though, you have to be a really good liar. No, it was the best experience of my life.
Speaker 5: Was I cannot wait to watch it.
Speaker 6: Will love watching you.
Speaker 5: I will recap you know. I got severely sick and so I was filmed. I mean it like I felt like I was on my deathbed. I ended up in the hospital by the time I got home, no way. Yeah, I was in the hospital for three days.
Speaker 3: Yes, I had COVID.
Speaker 5: I mean I thought I was gonna get one of those traits. Yes, I was so sick. And then by the time I got home because I have intestinal issues, I've had intestinal surgery. The medication that they put me on put inflammation in my intestines.
Speaker 6: That's so painful.
Speaker 5: Yes, So I was in the hospital with a tube down my nose for three days.
Speaker 6: Wow. Yeah it was.
Speaker 5: But I mean, so I didn't have the best experience because of that, But what an experience it was.
Speaker 3: From the Traders group.
Speaker 6: Oh closest well, you know, people come and go right, so so Bob Harper sat next to me, the love of my life, Durinda and me did something together on their yng Steves who else a little sere. I love the girls, all the girls.
Speaker 5: I talked to Joranda on the way up here. Can we talk all the time? And we brought up Traders just I don't even know why we were talking about it. She will not give anything up.
Speaker 6: I'm not giving a we't give a damn thing. I can't wait to be on a show that nothing gets leaked on. So I'm not saying anything, not saying they are so strike.
Speaker 5: So s you have to sign your life away even after you Like when I got murdered, I had to sign paper.
Speaker 3: Tell me and her ass tells me everything.
Speaker 5: And I had to go.
Speaker 6: They will edit you out. They don't fuck right in the UK. And they have a wellness team yep.
Speaker 5: Every day, every day you get checked on, you have to fill out a form.
Speaker 6: I'm like, nobody ever asked me if I was where I come from. If you have somebody, if they're okay, it's offensive. But people were asking me if I was Okay. I was like, right, They're like, what do you want next, Huck, exactly what do you want?
Speaker 3: Comfort?
Speaker 5: All right, Well it comes out January third, Is that what it is? They just announced it January ninth, January ninth.
Speaker 6: So I'm so excited for it. I think it's a great cast. We had. You know who is so cute and so nice too, Dylan e fron zach Effer's. He is such a wonderful kid.
Speaker 3: He's beautiful.
Speaker 6: He's a baby, He's a little baby.
Speaker 5: Was Tom Sandabal lived up to his name, which.
Speaker 3: One Tom Sandal Scandabal Scandabal.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, okay, so er my little minie me I call her. She's and the girl's outfits were this little like you're from California, you have a good body, and you look good. You didn't eat McDonald's growing up like I did.
Speaker 5: Freezing and Sue on our show. She's so cute and so adorable. She's from the UK. She had on the tiniest outfits. I had, like coats on and tights on.
Speaker 6: I was, I mean yeah, And I had like Gabby Wendy, you know Gabby Wendy from the Bachelor, and she was on she was on Dancing with the Stars.
Speaker 3: Oh, we just tried to do the Dancing with the Stars movie.
Speaker 6: I saw it was adorable.
Speaker 3: That should actually be what we do.
Speaker 2: At twats con is figure out who, if anybody can do that.
Speaker 4: Let's not it's not hold on, Chris Strauss, but we need to talk about what happened with the US Weekly interviewer when you didn't think that you were being filmed.
Speaker 5: So I explain this to me and show on them showing.
Speaker 6: It disgusting, and I don't. I don't want to interview with them ever. Again, I don't, and they're gonna look for me for traders and they could shove it now. So and I met that and I mean that, but that was dirty. So I didn't say anything wrong, But the way are you.
Speaker 3: Saying the layout like you knew you were filming? Because we said, Hi, welcome to another episode.
Speaker 6: Of two teasers before We're just sitting there and she started speaking to me. I've known her for years, and she started I won't say her name, but she knows what she did. And I'm speaking to her and we were talking just like in general like life. Never told me she was filming. And then I was like, wait, a second. That's not the way I would have answered that. I don't know even know, but it was I go, I wasn't even thinking about what I said. I go, I didn't know we were filming, so you could leave that out and let's start this. Yeah, And she's like, oh, yeah, no problem, I should have told you, like kind of like.
Speaker 3: But why would she say no? The part that's weird to me is why I say nothing.
Speaker 6: I was with Jamie Greenberg and my assistant who said three times, you never, like, do not show that because it's just the way we were. I don't.
Speaker 3: I was casual.
Speaker 6: It was a casual and I wasn't hiding anything. I didn't say anything wrong, but I didn't she apologize. I won't take it. I'm not interested. I let it go. At that time, I'm like, yeah, yeah, they're like, oh, we don't know. I mean it was a new person and this and that. No no, no, no, no, no, no. They know it was the main interviewer, but they were saying, like somebody did it that was new working there or something.
Speaker 3: They were blaming.
Speaker 6: They were blaming whoever. And you know what, again, I said nothing wrong, as you said, but they took me saying, oh, don't don't that. I mean, I didn't, and that's what people ran with it, of course, and it got fucking legs everywhere.
Speaker 5: That's why I.
Speaker 2: Wanted to talk about because I was so confused because she was like, don't worry.
Speaker 3: Not going to use it, and then we see it and I'm like, dirty, that's dirty?
Speaker 6: How is it nasty? Pauli's great. Yeah, Paully's great, and he's still working on things. It's not like I don't see like I know you can ask me about the divorce because you are my friends. And it was a running question and some uh oh the divorce. Yeah, it's very close. I hear, I hear what's going. It's not like he's lying about getting divorced.
Speaker 5: No, well let me ask you a question. Are you wanting to run to the altar?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: And that's why I said it wasn't like. My goal isn't to get married. My goal is to have peace in my life and have a good relationship for me. Yeah, I don't condon't. I'm not saying I won't do that.
Speaker 3: But right now, you know what, rush to have another baby?
Speaker 6: God in heaven.
Speaker 5: It's Frank and Brittany I did they really delay their wedding.
Speaker 6: They delayed only because the weather that their venue got to droid from the hurricane. Oh. I was so excited to go. I had a house. Everybody was going, well, we're.
Speaker 2: A little bit offended because Frank told us he was going to invite us, and I didn't get an invite.
Speaker 3: Did you tell I.
Speaker 5: Didn't get at but I got a refral to his dentist. Oh, there you go, I got your teeth.
Speaker 6: That's the wedding. I think he was going to have a more like a more intimate wedding there and then a bigger one here.
Speaker 3: Okay, sure Delores has your back.
Speaker 2: Friend. But thanks you guys for tuning in to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod.
Speaker 3: We love you, Dolores.
Speaker 6: Well, thank you for I'm so excited. We're gonna have fun.