Speaker 1: Welcome to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM paranormal podcast network. Now get ready for us Strange Things with Joshua P.
Speaker 2: Warre.
Speaker 3: Welcome to our podcast. Please be aware the thoughts and opinions expressed by the host are their thoughts and opinions only and do not reflect those of iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio, Coast to Coast AM, employees of Premiere Networks, or their sponsors and associates. We would like to encourage you to do your own research and discover the subject matter for yourself.
Speaker 4: You get ready to.
Speaker 5: Be amazed by the wizard of Weird.
Speaker 4: This is Range Warren. I am Joshua B.
Speaker 2: Warren, and each week on this show, I'll be bringing you brand new mind blowing content, news, exercises and were in experiments you can do at home, and a lot more. On this edition of the show, I have an exclusive breaking news on how you can use the new miracle sigil of Lords. I am talking of course about Lords, France, the place that has been famous for hundreds of years because of the miraculous healing properties of the water there at the grotto at the sanctuary, and I talked in some detail about the history of this location on a recent episode, it was episode one seventy six of this podcast called Strange Things, So if you have not heard that and you want a full story, go back and listen to that episode. It was called is this the Secret to Creating Miracles? Episode one seventy six, and I became very interested in learning how I could test some of this miraculous water somehow, and that's what I've been doing here in my laboratory, and you're going to find out soon what I have discovered.
Speaker 4: It's one of those.
Speaker 2: Things that gives me goosebumps right now just talking about it publicly for the first time, and just to give you a quick recap though, in I think it was eighteen fifty eight, there was this fourteen year old girl who lived in this town called Lords. Now, if you are into geography, basically Lords, if you got in your car in Paris, France, you'd have to drive about eight hours south almost to Spain before you hit Lords, which was a very rural area. And in fact, it's kind of funny that this place has become famous for all these miracles and it's named Lords, but it's supposedly it's not related directly to like our idea of the lord. It's actually spelled l o u Rdes Lords. And there is some uncertainty about the origin of the name of the town. But here's what I was able to dig up. Apparently, at some point we're going back hundreds of years ago.
Speaker 4: I guess when.
Speaker 2: Charlemagne was around, there was a pagan who was converted there in this town, and when he converted to Christianity, he was given a new name.
Speaker 4: You know, they would do.
Speaker 2: That a lot back then, when you'd start over from scratch and you get a new name. And they named him Loros. I don't know why they named him Laurus. But then later on he went on to become a knight, knighted by Charlemagne himself, and he went on to do great things. And so many people claim that that town is named after Loras, and it became Lordes and it's because of this man who converted to our blessed Virgin Mary, as they say. But anyway, in eighteen fifty eight, this girl, her name was Bernadette Subiras. She was I don't know, running an errand or something, and she was kind of out in this rural part of the area and there was this grotto, which you know, grotto is just kind of an interesting cave basically, and it was a place that a lot of people would kind of used as a dump, you know, like just throw their garbage in. It was not considered a very special or sacred place at all. But she was running some errand around there one day and claimed that she saw the apparition of the Virgin Mary appear. And this happened over and over, and Mary started communicating with her, and of course she was going back and telling the townspeople, and people thought this girl was nuts. And finally, the Virgin Mary says to this girl one day to go start like digging in the mud, and that a spring would appear. That spring would have special powers. Okay, so sure enough she goes over and she starts digging, and out of nowhere, this spring appears, and then all these people start going to the spring and either washing in the spring or drinking from it and finding that they have become miraculously healed. And now I've never been there, but now if you go there, it's a huge tourist attraction as a matter of fact, and one I could find here online. Every year, five million people visit lords and that makes it the most visited Christian shrine in the world. It's estimated that since eighteen sixty two hundred million people have visited there, So I mean that's amazing. And so now when you go there, you know it's elaborate. There is this whole sanctuary built up around it, and there are baths. You can get into the water and like dunk yourself for a little bit. I think the water is really cold. I can't remember. I think it's like in the fifties fahrenheit, which what is fifty fahrenheit to celsius? You know, people listen to this show all over the world that's about ten degrees celsius. So I think the water is pretty chill. You wouldn't want to spend too much time.
Speaker 4: Dunking in it.
Speaker 2: But all these people have gone there and claim that they become miraculously healed, and some of these have been authenticated officially by the Catholic Church using they're scientists and doctors. But there are countless people who claim that special things have happened to them. And when you go there, the water is freely available, but you know, if you want to buy a container for it, or if you want to have the bath service. I mean, I guess you pay or donate for that. I'm not exactly sure, but I do know that supposally you can go there and if you want to, you know, you can bring your own container and just collect some of this water. They don't charge for that directly. And I've always wanted to get some of this water. Who wouldn't, right, and just try it out, just see what actually happens. I mean, I'm not so sure about how safe it's supposed to be. Obviously, it's okay to drink because people have been drinking it for hundreds of years. But I started looking into what chemical analysis had been done, and there's really, believe it or not, not as much out there as you would think that I could find. Going all the way back to the eighteen fifties, scientists supposedly have been looking at the chemical analysis. And this is a little technical, but I'm just going to read it as is verbatim for those of you who are more tech minded. It says that the water is potable, of course, and it contains the following oxygen, nitrogen, carbonic acid, carbonates of lime and magnesia, a trace of carbonate of iron an alkaline of carbonate or silicate, chlorides of potassium and sodium, and traces of sulfates of potassium and sodium and soda, and traces of ammonia and iodine. Okay, that's a lot of stuff, and I don't understand the significance of any of that. But basically they say it's really not that significant. Essentially, the water is quite pure and inert. All right, that is what the scientists have said. But none of that really means much to me, and it must not mean much as scientists either. So I thought, well, what is something that I can do that's a little bit different than what everybody else has done. And of course, as you probably know, I own I created the Sigil Lab here in Las Vegas, Nevada, and the Sigil Lab is devoted to parasimatics primarily, which of course is a field of study that I created, and which you take different types of frequencies and you play them primarily through water, and then you put specific messages into those frequencies and you see what kind of patterns appear. So I could sit here, you know, and talk to you for two hours about simatics and parasigmatic stuff that I do here at the lab, and I thought, well, maybe I'll just get some of this water from Lords and I will let me just take a look at it, and then maybe I'll play around with it and I'll try to create some sigil using this water instead of you know, the regular water that I use. And because I've I experiment with different types of waters, you know, I started out with salt water when I was living in Puerto Rico, and sometimes I get just distilled water. But I was like, you know what, let me just first off, let me get some of this water that I know is authentic, because I'm not going to fly all the way to Lords at this point, and maybe someday I will. So I did some research and I found that, Okay, there's this gift shop there, and this is the official gift shop from what I can tell. The website address is Lords Hyphen gift Shop dot com, l O U R D E S Hyphen gift Shop dot com and if you go on there, you can you can purchase a bottle, a one leter plastic bottle of this water for the equivalent of thirty three and sixty four cents in US dollars, which is kind of interesting because Jesus was thirty three when he was crucified.
Speaker 4: So I said, okay, well, i'll buy two of these bottles.
Speaker 2: I wasn't even sure if they were actually going to make it to me in good shape. So I paid sixty seven dollars and twenty eight cents US dollars there and bought two of these bottles. And they say that the water is free, you're just paying for the containers and the shipping. So a few weeks later, this package arrives from France. I was like, what is this and then I opened it. Oh, yeah, it's those bottles of miracle water. Well, when we come back from this break, I'm going to tell you what they look like and what I did with them and what I found. And I think it's pretty wild. And you know what, I have got a lot of other cool experiments coming up the rest of this year. You can participate in some of them, and I have a lot of free giveaways I'm going to be doing as well. But to participate, you have to be a subscriber to my free and spam Free E newsletter. Just go to Joshua Pwarren dot com right there on the homepage, you'll see a place where you can just type in your email address, look for the slimbergreen letters, put in your email address, hit submit, boom. With that a couple seconds, I mean you're done, and you'll get an automated email from me and it comes right through instantly with links to all kinds of free goodies for you, like a free good luck charm, some of my favorite money miracle tips, all this kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: If you go to Joshua P.
Speaker 2: Warren dot com, and while you're there, check out the Curiosity Shop as well. I am Joshua P. Warren, And you are listening to strange things on the iHeartRadio and Coach to Coach AM Paranormal podcast network, and I will be right back.
Speaker 6: Hey, folks, we need your music. Hey, it's producer Tom at Coast to Coast AM and every first Sunday of the month we play music from emerging artists just like you. If you're a musician or a singer and have recorded music you'd like to submit, it's very easy. Just go to Coast tocoastam dot com, click the emerging artist banner in the carousel, follow the instructions and we just might play your music on the air. Go now to Coast tocoastam dot com to send us your recording. That's Coast to COASTAM dot com. Hey, it's producer Tom and you're right where you need to be. This is the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Aaronormal podcast Network.
Speaker 7: The Coast to Coast AM mobile app is here and waiting for you right now. With the app, you can hear classic shows from the past seven years, listen to the current live show, and get access to the artbel vault where you can listen to uninterrupted audio. So head on over to the Coast to coastam dot com website. A handy video guide to help you get the most out.
Speaker 4: Of your mobile app usage.
Speaker 7: All the infos waiting for you now at Coast to Coast AM dot com. That's Coast to Coast AM dot com.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast a m Paratnormal Podcast Network. I am your host, the Wizard of Weird, Joshua P. Warren, beaming into your worm whole brain from my studio in Sin City, Las Vegas, Nevada, where every day is golden and every night is silver agitato, well, zoom, and life really is based on water. I mean, when scientists are looking for life out there in outer space, they start by looking for water. We live on the blue planet that's covered with water, and our weather is dependent on water. Your body is primarily made of water, and I mean you are basically just water and empty space. That's mainly what you are. And so it kind of makes sense that water has a magical property because it's connected with this most mysterious of magical things, life and consciousness. And of course water plays a very key role in Christianity. Jesus asked to be baptized by his cousin John the Baptist before Jesus could begin his official ministry. You know, why was that so important for Jesus to have this ritual where he was dunked in the river Jordan. And then, of course it's written that his first miracle may have been transforming water into wine. According to the Gospel of John, Jesus's first miracle was turning water into wine at a wedding in Cana of Galilee. The story goes that Jesus's mother Mary noticed the wedding was running out of wine, and asked Jesus to help. So Jesus instructed the servants to fill six stone water jars with water, and then he drew some of the water and took it to the feast director, and the feast tasted it and said it had been transformed into quote high quality wine end quote. That Jesus was able to control the weather. You know, he could calm the storm he sees. He one of the most famous parts of the Bible is when he walks on water. When he is stabbed in the side with a spear on the cross, blood and water comes out. Of course, we all know about the significance of holy water in general. I mean, you know, I could go on and on here. So I was quite excited to receive these bottles of holy water from lords France. And they are also supposedly blessed by a priest before they go out the door, so each one of the I have one in my hands right now, this one leter bottle of water. It's a clear plastic bottle with a kind of a translucent cap, and it's blank except for the fact that there is a clear sticker on it on one side. That's you know, like a few inches by a couple inches. And this sticker has a beautiful picture.
Speaker 4: It depicts.
Speaker 2: The little girl in eighteen fifty eight on her knees looking up at the apparition of the Virgin Mary next to the grotto. Mary has this halo around her head. And then it has just a few words written below it, and in French. Because these words are written in French, I'm not going to try to pronounce it in French because I don't speak French. But in English it says n d which means notre dame, which is our lady. It says our lady of lords pray for us. Do you know that notre Dame meant our lady. Yeah, so notre dame did Lord's our lady of lords pray for us.
Speaker 4: And that's it.
Speaker 2: So of course, right, I was tempted, of course, to crack one of these things open and down it, but I was like, you know, that may not be a good idea, because I they're not going to send you something like this believing that there could be a problem with you drinking it. But it has come a long way in the middle of summertime. I mean again, I'm here in Las Vegas, where you know, it's free this year, it's been about one hundred and twenty degrees for a long period of time, and so you know, I wasn't gonna drink it, but I did open uh one up and uh I kind of rubbed it around, you know, areas where I had aches and pains, and you.
Speaker 4: Know, I felt fine.
Speaker 6: I did.
Speaker 2: There was no like miraculous transformation, but you know, it was just a thing. And one thing also, I kind of I set these on my bar actually next to my kitchen for a while, just to sort of, I don't know, just be around the energy and see how I felt. One thing that's really cool about these particular plastic bottles is that, as I mentioned, it has this sticker of the Virgin Mary and the little girl on one side. And because these are clear, if you turn the bottle and you look at it from the opposite side, the water inside magnifies that image and it looks really cool. It's almost like looking into a little shadow box and seeing them there. It gives it a certain radiance. But anyway, so I let them sit there for a while and I thought, maybe for a day or two, about like what do I want to do? And I've mentioned on this show. Before that, Lauren and I have a couple of fountains here inside of our house, and we only fill the fountains with distilled water because some of them have these very fine little spouts and valves, and you don't want them to get clogged up because that will inevitably happen over time if you use just use tap water because of the mineralization. And so to avoid that, Lauren actually bought a water distillation machine because when you're filling up like two fountains or more per day, I mean, that's you need a machine to just do it. So we just take our tap water, we pour it in there, and it boils it basically, and then what you get is purified water. So I said, well, why don't we why don't we distill some of this water, this holy water, and see what's left over, because when we take the particles that are left over, well, let me put this way. If we take our tap water and we put it in there and we distill x amount of it, what's left over is like a little bit of kind of dark colored scum. That's the part that was left behind. That's what you're filtering out. Though I wonder if we would find something special if we looked at what was left over, if we distilled some of this lurid's water. So first off, of course, I got some of what was left over from our regular tapwater, and I looked at it under a microscope at in my laboratory here, and the highest I can go with my microscope is twelve hundred times. But my microscope is cool because it's got an electronic screen on it, and so I can take good quality pictures and video stuff. And you know, I don't have to look down some little hole. I mean, I'm just sitting there looking at it basically like a computer monitor.
Speaker 4: And so.
Speaker 2: I took some of the water, so some of the remnants of the distilled water from my tapwater here in Vegas. Looked at it first, and it just and I'm looking at that right now, and it just kind of looks like a bunch of little blobs. It's kind of like a little splotchy blobs. There's just nothing too special about it. And then I went around the how and I like, I took some water from one of the plants that we have. I also have some water that has some little bioluminescent microorganisms that.
Speaker 4: Live in it.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I'm collecting water from around the property and I'm looking at it, and you know, some of the water kind of has like little linear, kind of loopy looking things. Most of the time it just blobs. You know, this is not There's not much to it really, So that's what I was expecting to see when I looked at what was left over from the distilled Lord's water. So we distilled X amount of this water, keeping it consistent with my controls. When I put my samples of this Lord's water under the microscope, I could not believe what I was seeing. It instantly, instantly looked so entirely different from any of my other can controls.
Speaker 4: It was night and dig.
Speaker 2: I swear to you, and I'm so glad. I you know, I just started taking pictures. I have tons and tons of pictures to verify my controls and what I'm getting here with this water. When I looked at the water with the remnants of the distilled lords water, it looked like I was looking at a sky that was filled with various versions of Christian symbolism, and I mean crosses, things that even looked like crucifixes, almost like there was a body on it.
Speaker 4: I'm talking just.
Speaker 2: Crystals. It looked like it was filled with crystals from Superman's Fortress of Solitude. I'm telling you, just bumps. I'm looking right now at at some of these, and if you didn't know what you were looking at, and I just showed you some of these raw slides, you would be like, it looks like I'm looking up at the sky and they're all of these, you know, crosses and human like figures flying around all over the place. And and if the closest thing I can describe into is literally looking kind of like shards of ice, but with these very particular shapes. When Lauren saw them, she was amazed. She said, you know, it reminds me of the shape of old nails, like the kind that might be used well in a crucifixion. Now I understand that this is paradoia to you can't get around that, Okay, there's no way to get around it. But this looks so different than anything else I've looked at. When we come back, I'm going to tell you what I did with this and how you can see it, And I'm begging you to go out if you have the means and reproduce this for yourself and see if you get what I've been getting. I'm going to tell you all about that and a lot more when we come back. I'm Joshua pe Warren. You're listening to strange things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network, and I will be back after these important messages.
Speaker 1: The art Belvault never disappoints classic audio at your fingertips. Go now to Coast tocoastam dot com for fool details.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network with the best shows that explore the paranormal, supernatural, and the unexplained. You can enjoy all shows on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you find your favorite podcasts.
Speaker 5: My name is Mark Rawlings, president of Paranormal Date dot com. Over five years ago, George Nori approached me with a unique concept, a dating site for people searching for someone with interest in UFOs, ghosts, Bigfoot, conspiracy theories and the paranormal. From that, Paranormal Day dot Com was born. It's a unique site for unique people and it's free to join to look around. If you want to upgrade and enjoy more of our great features, use promo code George for a great discount. So check it out. You got nothing to lose. Paranormal date dot com.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast Network. I'm your host, Joshua P. Warren, and this is the show where the unusual becomes usual. And I did actually drink some of the distilled Lord's water because I knew that even if somehow it had become contaminated in the process of traveling from France to Las Vegas. If you know, if you distill it, you can drink it, you're boiling it, and you're getting impurities out of it. Now, of course the downside is it may have something to do with those impurities that gives you the miraculous properties. But of course then you start getting into this whole like conundrum of one rail. Is it just is it a physical effect or is it an energetic effect on a level that we can't we can't explain simply based upon the particulates. What I'm telling you is that the shapes in this water in my samples look a lot like versions of traditional Christian symbols. And I have not seen this in any other water. And I'm going to tell you in a moment what happened when I experimented with with this, but for now, if you want to see what this looks like, it's very simple. I have posted it for free right here for you online. Go to the sigil lab dot com. Sigil is spelled s I G I L the sigil lab dot com. And this has got all the experiments that I do in the lab with with water and simatics and sand and various things like that. And if you just scroll down, and that's also where we can create a customized sigil for you, your own personalized sigil from time to time. Sometimes we're taking requests, sometimes we're not. But if you scroll down, you'll see where it says the Miracle Sigil of Lords. And here's what I want to point out to you. Usually in the lab, if I try to create a sigil, what I do is I'll take some form of water, it doesn't seem to matter that much, and then I will record a message or somebody's name, and then I'll play that tone into the water and see what kind of pattern is created on the water, and then we use lasers and infrared and ultra violet light to extract that pattern, which we then transform into a sigil. That's what we usually do. That's our parasigmatic sigil process. And a sigel, of course, is a magical simpole, pure and simple. But in this case, I looked at what I found under the microscope and I go, this is a sigil. I really don't have to do anything to this. I mean, it so clearly looks like a sigil as is. It's like, this is the first time that I've just taken water and distilled it and looked at it under a microscope and be like, whoa that is that's a sigil. I don't need to do anything with this. And if you scroll down you will see the actual original photo I took on my microscope, okay, and then just to make it pop a little bit more, I use a very simple process to convert it to black and white, which is more of a sigilization. But I still did not affect the shape of it at all. It is exactly and I could have taken all kinds of different different symbols and different examples of these crystalline forms from this water. And I mean I probably had a hundred options to pick one and say, well, this is the most representative sigil, but I picked this one particular one because it just, I don't know, there's something so striking about it. And honestly, when you look at this what was under that microscope, this one piece that I picked out, it really does look like and you got to, you know, obviously use your imagination a little bit, but it looks like a cross that somebody may have been crucified on. And on the top section there's even a cross piece which reminds me of the sign that was nailed at the top of the cross, mocking Jesus. And I mean, you just have to look at this for yourself and see how it strikes you. Okay, it doesn't look exactly like some kind of a textbook religious symbol, but I magnified this twelve hundred times. I was shocked to find how many natural particulates resembled these kinds of symbols. I took a picture of just one of those. You'll see that picture and then also you'll see how I converted it to black and white, and you can click on either one of these images to get a larger version. So I said, well, let me experiment with this sigil that you know is obviously again, this is not something that where I had interfered with the process of giving you this form. Usually Okay, here, here's all you need to do to use a sigil like this. You can go and save this picture.
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 2: All you have to do is or you can just go to the website as often as you want.
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: I'm going to keep it up there, at least I plan to. You can choose either the actual pick or the sigilized black and white version. I don't think it really matters, but will experiment. Choose either one of those picks, and just look at that symbol as often as possible every day. Now you can also come up with something that you need, a miracle that you need, and just write it on top of the sigil, either with a pen on top of a physical print out or digitally if you bring it up on your phone, your computer, your tab, whatever.
Speaker 4: You know you can.
Speaker 2: We could write it digitally to experiment. And here is what I'm thinking. If we know that so many people say that this water is miraculous water and we know that all points in space time are connected. Is it possible that even though you may not be able to travel to France, and you may not even be in a position to order a bottle of this water? But if I can take this image that was created in this water and show you that and say, here is a sigil of this water, is that going to do the same sort of thing for you as being exposed to the water. Is this more about the energy than the physical substance itself? Is this sigil acting like an antenna? Now this brings up a lot of complex questions. For one thing, I don't have the means to figure out exactly what these little particles are. Okay, that would take a more professional chemical analysis that I can do.
Speaker 4: So I don't know.
Speaker 2: And at some point I'll see if I can get somebody to analyze this, because obviously I've saved everything, and tell me what we're looking at here?
Speaker 4: Or maybe somebody out.
Speaker 2: There listening is some kind of an expert in water chemistry, and you'll look at this and you'll say, oh, okay, I know exactly what that is. So I don't know what we're looking at, but what we're looking at is not as important as the shape that it has taken on, because if, in fact, water can sometimes be imbued with conscious feelings, then maybe whatever's in that water will congeal into a shape that somehow represents those feelings. It reminds you of the work that doctor masru Imoto used to do talking about the ice crystals forming differently in water that was frozen while exposed to loving thoughts versus hateful thoughts, or pleasant music versus aggressive music, and so on. It reminds you of that, what if there is a similar phenomenon happening here, but there's no freezing necessary. Instead, what we're doing is we're taking something that comes from a spot on Earth that people consider holy, and either that water comes out and it already has some energy pattern in it that makes these particulates form like this, or.
Speaker 4: The people who are.
Speaker 2: There praying around this water are influencing it and they are making it take on these shapes. Maybe it's just the priest who blesses this bottle on the way out the door. In fact, I now need to go and collect some holy water from some other places and just compare holy water to what we have here and see if it's a similar trend.
Speaker 4: So I'm not sure. This raises so many questions chicken or egg kind of stuff. Is this water sacred as it comes out of the ground or do we make it sacred? Will we all project on it? How much of this is natural versus what people think of a supernatural? And is there something different about this water that cannot be discovered by simply examining the chemical components, but more about looking at the shape that the water takes on under these under these special circumstances. I told you how to get the water. If you want to experiment with this yourself, what is it Lord's Hyphen gift Shop I think, I said, I am yeah, lords Hyphen or Lord's Yeah, your Lord's Hyphen Giftshop dot com. If you want to buy some of this stuff and look at it for yourself, I would love to know what you come up with. So I took.
Speaker 2: A print out of this, and uh, I thought, I don't I don't know exactly. I'm intimidated by this. What do I want to do with it? This was three days ago? Well, I kid you not. Yesterday I was out running some errands here in Las Vegas, and I've been doing a lot of aaron running yesterday. But I started feeling like I was coming down with the cold or something like that. And don't you hate that feeling? And of course, you know, Vegas is an international town, and so I'm taking my vitamin C and doing all that stuff. But at the same time that can often not be enough. And I thought, what if I take this sigil and all day long I just look at it, print it out. I printed out too, put one of my wallet, another one on the wall of my house. When we come back, I'm gonna tell you what happened, and then I'm gonna tell you give you some more advice on how you can experiment with this kind of stuff yourself. It's pretty amazing. I'm Joshua Pee Warren. You're listening to strange things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast network, and I will be right back.
Speaker 3: The Internet is an extraordinary resource that links our children to a world of information, experiences, and ideas. It can also expose them to risk. Teach your children the basic safety rules of the virtual world. Our children are everything, Do everything for them.
Speaker 6: On the iHeartRadio and AM Pareral podcast network listen anytime, any place.
Speaker 3: Hi, this is Sandra Champlain. Ever wonder what happens when we die? Well, I'm going to make it easier for you to understand. Join me for my show of the Afterlife. New shows come out every Friday, so I'll be looking for you right here on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Pironormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 4: Welcome back to the final segment.
Speaker 2: Of this edition of Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast am Hearinormal Podcast Network. I am your host, Joshua P. Warren, and I came across a meme the other day shows a guy sitting in a rocking chair and it says life is short. Make sure you spend as much time as possible on the internet arguing with strangers about politics. Now, of course that is sarcastic, and I think you get the picture. This is why on this show, the two things that I always say I don't talk about I don't talk about politics because once again, life is short. Make sure you spend as much time as possible on the Internet arguing with strangers about politics. I'm pretty sure you get enough of that already. And the other thing that I don't talk about is health because I'm not a doctor. Not a physician, I'm not authorized to give you any kind of medical advice. In fact, it would be illegal for me to do so, so I don't talk about them. But what I can tell you about are some of my own experiences as I experiment with things. And that's all this stuff is is experimental. Millions of people go to Lords France every year. A lot of them say they've experienced miracles, and so here I took this sigil that I extracted from the Lord's water, and I put it in my wallet and I put one on my wall. Doesn't matter how big it is, how small it is, just look at it as often as possible throughout the day. And I woke up the next morning and you know, feel fine. It was that feeling like you're getting sick is gone. Now I'm not saying it was because of that, but I can't say that it didn't help in some way.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: This is brand new and it's you know, so this is experimental stuff, and that's why I provide this to you for free. So I don't charge you a penny to participate in the experiment. If you want to go look at this sigil, save this sigil, print this sigil out, fine, go to thesigil lab dot com, s I G I L thesigil lab dot com, scroll down it and experiment with it. And that's the thing that's so cool about sigils is that you can just give them for free. The only time I ever charge is if you want me to sit down with warn and make a special sigil for you, like a custom thing. I mean that's an operation, that's a time consuming operation, but we charge for that if you want something personalized. But other than that, I mean, like, there are a ton of free sigils. There's one also towards the bottom of the page. There there are three there. One is a a good just a general luck sigil, one is a money sigil to attract money, and the other one is a combo where the two have been overlaid and put together. And I use this kind of stuff all the time, and it's not just about like money and gambling. But you know, I have to admit, of course, I do live in Las Vegas, so it's very very easy for me to just go out and uh and just you know, see how lucky I get on the slot machine. Listen to what happened to me last Friday. I in one day, I was using some of these manifestation tools. I'll tell you more about this in the future, but in one day I won a raffle for this at this kind of little bar casino. It's funny because I went in there one day with Lauren on This is a place on the other side of town. I happened to be in that area. Don't usually go there, went in there with her and they said, we have this nice like Yetti cooler backpack. It's called like a Yetti hopper backpack. This thing's worth about probably three hundred and twenty five, three hundred and fifty dollars. It's stuff with all kinds of swag, towels, blankets, koozies, a beach ball, all this stuff. And you know, you buy a drink and your your raffle ticket goes in there and later this month, you know, we're going to the drawing, and I was just like, I'm gonna win that, and made a point to go all the way back there when they did the drawing because you had to be there and guess what I won that that then directly after that, we were near this other casino. We walked in there. Ended up they were having a giveaway. Laurn and I each got like a big tray of Pepsi's that's what they were given away. So we had twenty two twenty four packs, so we have we got forty eight full sprink cans of pepsi. Then we went to dinner. Then on our way home, I was like, I think I'm on a lucky streak.
Speaker 4: Here, you know.
Speaker 2: So we went into another casino. I hit and I'm not kidding you. Lauren was videotaping all this.
Speaker 4: I think I hit.
Speaker 2: About ten bonuses in a row on different machines. Then finally I go into this one room I bet five dollars on a single line on a slot machine and hit two thousand dollars just like that. That was a hand pay where they come out and pay you. And then before we went home, I.
Speaker 4: Was like, this streak, it seems like a good one.
Speaker 2: Let's go to one more place. So there's this nice pizza joint that has gambling near our house. So we go in there and we sit down. I put in one hundred dollars bill, I hit the button two times and I went over one thousand dollars. It was just insane out of these and these are called streaks, and you know people talk about having a good streak and a bad streak. Why does this happen? I mean, it's I don't know, it's very mysterious. I think it may have to do with it starts with your mindset though, because you know, if you if you get stuck in a rut, then maybe you start creating these self fulfilling prophecies that are either good or bad. And uh, you know, something happens, one little thing happens that throws you off and you got to kind of start over again. Or it could just be the nature of the tides, you know, the cosmic tides.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but I'm going to tell you more.
Speaker 2: About that sort of thing in the future. But if you want to experiment, definitely go out there and get yourself some of these sigils and start looking at them and plant that seed. And you know, it's funny. I was telling you in a recent podcast that I took some jumping beans and I bought them in San Diego, and then I decided to keep them to see if a moth would hatch, which is very unlikely, and a moth did hatch, and the moth lived for about four days, which is normal, and you know, then died. But that kind of you know, this moth was in there for like nine or ten months supposedly to come out just for a few days and die. But I wasn't like stressing every day over whether or not the moth was going to come out. And it reminds me of what I wrote about in my book Used the Force, about how that you know, when you're trying to manifest something, you gotta really be careful with how you think about it. That when a farmer plants a seed, I wrote this in my book Used the Force, which you can read for free through my website Joshua Peewarren dot com. When a farmer plants his seed, he buries it out of sight. The farmer has no way of being certain the seed is undamaged and will indeed grow. Nonetheless, he assumes it likely will, and he treats it well. There are many variables out of the farmer's control, such as weather or wild animals that may disturb the soil, and yet the farmer state the farmer stays focused on the things that are under his control. He fertilizes the soil, waters the ground, and tends to lay the land, or excuse me, tends to the land the best way he can. The farmer does not constantly dig up the seed to check and see if it is growing. In fact, if he did so, he would most likely hinder or destroy the seed's progress. With practice and experience, the farmer learns when to expect to see certain stages of development. Now, of course, it takes less time for an apple seed's sprout to break the soil that it does for that same sprout to grow into a large tree bearing apples of its own. No one becomes an accomplished Jedi overnight, because your varying wishes are so particular to your life, and you must learn the rate at which you manifest. This is the thing about learning to become a better and better creator of the things that you want, good and bad. And also you know just how specific to be. You know what I'm going to squeeze in an email here real quick before we we in the show, because this came to me from somebody whose friend had gotten one of the electrom rings, which you can find those in my curiosity shop, and I was talking about how that supposedly now finding if you wear it on your right hand it attracts love and the left hand money. And listen to this guy. He says, Okay, somebody said here, my friend bought one, and here's what my friend wrote me. Pretty sure I'm getting some effects from the new ring. My mel rilter, who I only have known a few weeks, spontaneously told me he loved me on the first day I wore this ring. This is a guy who's been okay. And then he goes on to say, another guy who's been antagonistic towards me at work was very cordial and friendly when we worked together last week whilst we stuck. We were stuck for a twelve hour shift, which also made me more money, and my youngest brother finally paid me back almost two thousand dollars he owed me over a number of years.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: Exclamation point.
Speaker 2: I get these kind of messages all the time.
Speaker 4: Is this just coincidence? Is it placebo? Fine?
Speaker 2: If it's placebo effect, bring it on. If it works, it works. So whether using the electrom ring, or or you're using sigils, or you're out there, I mean getting really serious with the wishing machine.
Speaker 4: Give it a try. All right, folks, take a deep breath.
Speaker 2: If you can close your eyes, here is the good Fortune Tom. That's it for this edition of the show. Follow me at Joshua P. Warren Plus, visit Joshua Pwarren dot com to sign up for my free e newsletter to receive a free instant gift, and check out the cool stuff in the Curiosity Shop. All at Joshuapwarren dot com. I have a fun one lined up for you next time, I promise, So please tell all your friends to subscribe to this show and to always remember the Golden Rule. Thank you for listening, Thank you for your interest and support. Thank you for staying curious, and I will talk to you again soon. You've been listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 3: Well, if you like this episode of Strange Things, wait till you hear the next one. Thank you for listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.