Speaker 1: Strasbourg returns, Strasburg leaves. Let's play ball. Welcome in everybody till the leading off Here on Fantasy Bros. Brought to you by bet MGM, the King of Sports. Folks. It's me Joey p Joe Pie's a Pia taking you through the world of Major League Baseball, the recap of last night, the look ahead to today's games, and of course to do it with me, my good palace got Bogwin Bogs Welcome back to the show. I know it's been about a week since we've had you on, but there's been a little change around these parts in terms of that home run board. I just want you to know there's a new sheriff in town. Well no, I'm not the new sheriff yet, but I'm in the discussion for Deputy. I'm on the board. Another dinger from Byron Buxton last night for me, your boy the Welsh wouldn't come with me, So let that be a warning to you. Don't cross me on the show today.
Speaker 2: Box I see you know, just so everyone knows, Joe was bragging about this before the show started. He had to show me the board and show me that he was physically on it. Before the show started, like, you know, just ay, welcome back. Look at this. Look I'm on this board now, so I was on the board.
Speaker 1: Also, what what I don't even know what board you're talking to. You mean this board? I'm sorry, this board right here? Is this the board?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Good times, good times. More on that later, but let's get to the base.
Speaker 2: No one braggs about sixth place like a Mets fan.
Speaker 1: So oh that's a good one. That was nice, well done. You got the you got the slow clap on that one.
Speaker 2: I was walking up early today, so I'm not in the greatest mood.
Speaker 1: So I hope it wasn't my text about us being up in that.
Speaker 2: Spot or not. No kidding me. My phone is my phone is silent. It's never going to be my phone.
Speaker 1: That's what I figured. So hope. I assume it's some dead animal out there in Texas. That's just like at your doorstep, just going making weird dead animal sound. I imagine that's a bunny in my pool this morning. True story. I had to save a baby bunny out of my pool. So I'm something of a hero. So I just want you to know in a.
Speaker 2: Hero can save us. His name is Joey.
Speaker 1: Pe Yeah, baby, all right, let's go. Let's get out of here. I want to see all the pups of the crackajacks of the comments after this one. Let's go, all right, So let's get after it, and let's start here with Byron Buxton hitting the home run for the Twins as they topped the Mariners. Drury hit a three run homer to help the Reds over the Diamondbacks. Juan Soto pulled is a precaution after hurting his knees, so that's something to keep an eye on. Darvish continues to be great against his old team, the Cubs. Eight innings for him azz the Albi's, though, this is the this is the bad part right here. This is the issue because Albe's right now gonna be out with the fractured foot for a while. It's weird because it happened and he fell down and everyone's like, what's going on and he kind of walked off, But the fractured foot, this is a problem. Let me let me tell you. I don't know what's going on here.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming that this happened before the at bat, and you know, it just it probably just finally buckled him when he tried to push off of it. So not a great scenario. I believe the said Orlando Arcia will be taking over for him, so you know, I guess, I guess that's our guy for a little bit. Dude's already got eight homers, so not not a terrible replacement, but not Albi's. Alby's hasn't been playing up to snuff this year anyway, So I'm wondering if I'm just wondering if something, if this has been lingering for a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it might be like it's just the panic mode, and I got questions already. People this morning were saying, you know, I've been off for this guy, like you know, for for one of my stud players, because I lost Albi's. Like, no, no, you don't. You don't. You don't continue to lose or trade off or get rid of grape. You don't trade Jordan Alvarez to go get Owen Miller. You don't do that kind of trade. That's not the kind of trade you make. No, it's true because people panic, like, well, I got all these good players are gonna go make this. No, you don't do that. You just play the way wire you hope for the best and maybe if you can make a smart trade that makes sense for both parties. You do that, but don't start deteriorating your strength of your roster in order to just go ahead. And you know, and somehow, at some point, you know, think that that's going to lead you in the right path. You lost the player, it sucks, You're don't have to deal with it. But by continuing to disintegrate the rest of the good parts in your roster, that's that's not the way out of this problem. Everybody brave. Oh yeah, I got a rotation right now. Freddy Peralta, I L Joe Ryan just came back to the Ile de gram, I L Chures or I L. I mean they're all on the I L I have the best roster. Yeah, yeah, it's it's pretty good. Also, the Braves twelve straight wins. Uh so they are on fire right now.
Speaker 2: Are on fire. Shoe they I mean this this squad, the Phillies after firing Gati have been great. I mean, you know, uh so the East East a little closer there, a little tighter Joey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it certainly is, certainly is there. And obviously when we're looking at the Braves. I mean, they're odds to make the playoffs right now. I gotta check that out and what that is, because I still think it's gonna be tough for them to win the division over a long period, and the Album's injury is gonna hurt them defensively and offensively. Let's make no mistakes about that. Sure, but this is you know, when the Mets started losing players, I was very vocal about this on the show, and I know you were probably in agreement with it also, which is this is the time to start looking at the Braves. The times start looking at the Braves as soon as the Mets had injuries, and the Braves, to their credit, have taken complete, you know, ownership of the moment right now to make the playoffs. They're at minus three sixties, So that's no good to the win total over under This one's okay, ninety one and a half. The over is minus one ten, the under minus one fourteen. I think the over at one and I mean, look, they're gonna get Soroka back soon too. They have the pieces to make a trade to win the Pennant plus seven hundred. That's that's still a tough sell for me. But I think the best number on the boarder now is that win total bogs. What do you think of the ninety one and a half? You go over under on that.
Speaker 2: You know what. I think it's fine to go over on that. I just don't know if that pays enough. That's not the bet I want to make right now, you know, straight because that's basically a straight bet. So that's okay. But you know, ninety one games is a lot of games, and yes they're on a nice hot streak right now, but that's gonna you know, that's gonna cool off too along. You know, they'll get better with these injuries, but that that stuff's gonna cool off. So I would say that I'm not making that bet. There's a couple of bets. Welsh and I were going over some al MVP bets yesterday, so that's that's where I want to bet. I want to bet on Show Hey, because you know Judge is going crazy right now.
Speaker 1: And that's exactly the argument. I actually cashed out some of my Show Hey shares put them into Judge because I'm wait for the Otani number to get bigger so they can investigate in Otani and see where that goes. That's exactly my plan. I said it on Sunday on the on the show on the TV. I said it here. I think on Friday a bit a big spiel about how to bet MVP and how to approach it. Now and I'll tell you what. The Cardinals are streaking to a Goldschmith just continues to look great. I think he's should be considered a front runner right now, even though he's not. Also Jake Berger day to day with a bruised hand. Jo say a grey scratch from the start after the rain delay. So he's going to pitch today. Dylan Carlson also speaking of the Cardinals, He's starting to look a little bit better, so a little time off seems to have done him some good. He had a big hit last night and seems to be starting to pick things up again. Do you think he's He's probably on the waiver wire and a lot of leagues. I would imagine I would pick him up if he was out there where I'd make a trade if somebody was just he's just rotting away on someone's bench.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. I mean, you know, Carlton's one of those guys that you know if he gets back. He's not a guy that you can't drop, but he's the guy that you probably shouldn't drop. So when he when he gets dropped, then yeah, you're like, all right, I'm just gonna at least keep him on like your watch list or whatever. Looks like he is forty two percent rostered in Yahoo leagues right now, so he is available in more than fifty percent of the league. So I yeah, if he's around and you got a struggling player, maybe you just stuck Ozzy Albi's on the IL go get him for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Look, I mean, I know Dylan Carlson is gonna be on the waiver Wire video this week now. Officially forty percent, that's kind of ridiculous at this point. Hoskins also walks off the fills in the tenth there, so that's a tenth win. Actually walks walks them off to their tenth win in eleven games. That's what I meant.
Speaker 2: He said, that's the first time that he's had a walk off hit before, so yeah, yeah, it's a little surprising for a guy with that much power and stuff. But you know, he said it was great. He was thrilled to get it, so happy for Hoskins. Hoskins will come out here in the show too, So it's funny.
Speaker 1: We had a we had a fun little conversation about when the a team fire as a manager, that's the time to start investing in that team a little bit, because there's always that immediate bounce. It doesn't usually last long. Sometimes it does. It's happened before you know, I remember here. Yeah, but like look at the Marlins, dude back in the day, when they I forgot who they fired, they brought in Jack McKee and then they ended up going to the World Series that year. Yeah, yeah, and they ended up beating the Yankees. So, I mean, it does happen, but usually it's that's the minimal bounce.
Speaker 2: That was that twenty years ago.
Speaker 1: Joe, I think it was three oh two, was the Angels of Memory Serves.
Speaker 2: If that's you're right, you're right, right, you're right.
Speaker 1: So was John Lackey, Oh, John Lackey winning World when the Welsh was playing, right, Yeah, Welsh was pitching for the Angels. That's that's when that one. Oh, let's get to some of the let's get to some of the injuries. Actually some good dues. Joe, Ryan's gonna be back rejoining the rotation today. More on him later to come, because I do believe there's opportunity here with him because he he has really good in the rehab starts. So I don't know how limited quote unquote he's going to be. Necessarily, Jack Flaherty is gonna be starting Wednesday for the Cardinals against the Pirates. So if you have him, you want to activate him. Also another big piece. I mean, this is like getting a picture in a trade basically for the Cardinals right now, this is huge. Jonathan India activated from the IL yesday. Matthew Boyd cut his BP session short due to a sore elbow, so that's not good for him. But Jack Flaherty, this is the This is one to talk about Bogs. I mean, he could be really huge for this rotation. If you're getting the good Jack flarerty. The question is are we getting the good Jack Flarerity. We don't know quite yet.
Speaker 2: I mean, you gotta imagine we're getting the good one because they held him out until the middle of June, so you got to imagine that they're not going to bring him back unless he looks right. He had I believe seventeen rehab starts, so I think he's gonna come back and be just fine. So I'm excited to see what Flarity's got. You know, my I was telling you about my TGFBI team earlier. It's the whole staff. I had was my first pick. Then I had Jack Clarity late because he's a little banged up. But before that, I Chris sailed too, So you know, it's not surprising that I believe him in thirteenth place in my TGFPI league. But if I start to get some of these guys back in the next month, maybe I can make a little headway. And no, I'm not gonna win, but maybe I cannot, you know, at least be not embarrassing, you know, over the middle of the pack would be great. If I could get there.
Speaker 1: That would be great. We certainly love that. I'm sorry for the Peterson Crackerjacks. We're gonna stream yard issue where I can't actually bring your comments on to the screen. But now I've got it up on YouTube so I can see team Rando out there, so don't worry about it. It's all good. I got you, guys, and no, I did not mute the word Rando for the day. Although it is an idea in the future, no doubt about that. One thing I do love besides the randos is Omaha Steaks. Baby, Oh Bogman, you're a steak guy. I know you are. I don't know if you've broken into your steak box yet. I hang it. There's still plenty of things out there. So once again, you are now just days away here from Father's Day. It is an extraordinary opportunity. I'm telling you, you get ninety nine bucks for that Dad's Want Steaks package. You purchase that, even if you're the dad, for yourself, get it for yourself, get it for your dad. Again, it for someone else who's a dad. We'll just get it just because it's a good deal. If you use that promo code leading off when you go into the search bar, go to Omaha Steaks dot com. In the search bar, type and leading off, it's gonna take you right to the landing page where you can get the sixteen mouth watering entrees and eight free steak burgers on us. When you use that code leading off in the search bar, do it. I'm telling you. You get the burgers, you get the franks, you get, you get the the bacon wrapp Filas. You get the the air chilled boneless chicken breast. I mean it's fantastic, and of course the apple caramel Tartlet's for dessert. Never forget about dessert, Bogwin right always.
Speaker 2: I mean, I haven't had a lot of shit. Dude, you're making me hungry.
Speaker 1: I'm starving. I'm starving right now. I could go for dessert right now. But again, the dads want steaks package at Omaha Steaks dot com. Go get it, start grilling. That's the place to be. Olmaha Steaks is the highest quality. You know, everything comes in that fantastic, big giant box with a dry ice, and you don't have to use it all at once, or you can whatever, float your boat, whatever makes you happy. But I'm telling you right now, Olmaha Steaks will make you happy. So go there, use that promotional code leading off in the search bar and get your grail on. Bogman, Can we talk about this? Steven Strasberg came back to make a start with Steve on the il so that did not take very long. I told everybody, take him off your draft boards. Thoracic outlet syndrome is practically a baseball death sentence. I mean it really, I mean everybody from High May Garcia to Matt Harvey to everybody that's ever had it. Cinderguard, I can go on and on.
Speaker 2: Cinderguard isn't the same guy, but he at least came back and is still a major league.
Speaker 1: Did he have thrustic outlets?
Speaker 2: Indro, I thought he did. Maybe I'm getting mixing him up with somebody else, Like somebody a couple of years.
Speaker 1: Ago on Fangrafts did a whole like to the guys, and it's brutal. It's a who it like Luke Kochever, like all these guys that were like, you know, some some really good names on this list that once upon a time where you know, had expectations that.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's thrastic another guy too, I don't think it's thrastic outlet syndrome for Strasbourg. And maybe that was the last straw or whatever. But I just think that he has some autoimmune thing or something where he like he got carpal tunnel. Dude, Like, when when have you heard of, you know, even a major league pitcher. You know, I know Woodruff has Reynod syndrome or whatever, you know. But and I hadn't heard about that until three days ago. But you know, Steven Strasburg, just I just the Welsh wells now has to move to Texas. We made a bet twelve starts for this season or I moved back to Arizona or Welsh moves to Texas. So we're gonna get Texas Welsh pretty soon here, I think.
Speaker 1: So, you know, I I was on the under on that one as well.
Speaker 2: I mean, one start, one start in his ass goes right back to the il. I mean, he sucks. There's no reason to ross.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't want to say he sucks. I want to say it sucks because you know, nah, every everyone else can work through Yeah, everyone else works through injuries.
Speaker 2: Why is he the only guy that can't stay healthy ever?
Speaker 1: He can't A He's not the only guy.
Speaker 2: It's just you know, okay, he's the best guy that can't stay healthy ever.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that's the problem. It's like we have. I think it's the frustration of the talent and the inability to stay healthy. And I think and if that's the case, you know, I mean, you're not gonna give back the money. But my god, they've got what four years left this contract.
Speaker 2: Twenty six and his average annual values thirty five million bus thirty five million, And they're trying to trade there. They're trying to sell this organization. I think, you know, it's at least been rumbled talked about a little bit. So and that's why they're like debating on what to do with Soto, Like, do you want to give him four hundred million dollars so when you sell your team, whoever comes in is going to be invested into this guy for the foreseeable future. Or do you want to let him go and you know, sell this franchise with no strings attached, so whoever comes in can rebuild it however they want. So it's a big question. And you know, a big part of this sale is going to be, well, you're on the hook for Steven Strasburg. You're feeding him and his family thirty five million bucks a year until twenty twenty six because him and librarians get carpal tunnel syndrome and thoracic outlet syndrome. I'm just I'm sick of Steven Strasburg. I can't do it anymore.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, and I understand the pressure too. The organization had a moment a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: They were at the.
Speaker 1: Highest of the highs. You win the World Series. Aaron Done's a free agent, Strasburg's a free agent. I always say invest in the position player. I would have been wrong because ren Doan has been a nightmare two But you knew both these guys had injury issues. I mean, the smart play would have been pocket all the money. They didn't pocket all the money, unfortunately. They I mean, if you're gonna as I, spend the money and they still yeah, Sures. She should have given sures Are an extension and put all the money in Juan Soto because if you put a hunt, if you did what the Tampa Rays did with Wander Franco, with Juan Soto, yeah, let me tell you, you would have locked him up for probably two hundred million and he'd be there for the next ten years, and that that would have been the play. Unfortunately, but that that ship has sailed. Another ship that's actually going quite well as Sandy al Contra. Last seven starts for al Contra have been unbelievable. I mean he has gone at least seven innings and all of them. He's given up one earned in three three starts with zero earned runs, one with two earned runs. He struck out at least five guys, and all of them he's got a point eight era. I've made two investments. I told you I a couple of weeks ago. I didn't like how things are going with the Walker Buller. It pulled out any money on that, put it all into Sandy al Contra, and doubled down on Muscrove, where I already had a ten to one going into I think I was twenty to one going into the season or something absurd, and then reinvested at ten to one. I think that's like six and a half now. All Contra's been incredible. I guess the thing is Bobs. We all know, as great of a competitor as he is, there's a good chance, you know that that era is going to correct itself. There's gonna be a ballp star here or there. What's his value though in Dynasty because it's not a great team. Al Contra has been magnificent this year. He's always been a guy that's that we've been waiting to emerge as this type of pitcher, and he has finally in terms of dynasty, do you have him as a top five guy, top ten guy, Like where would you rank him dynasty?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he's got to be up there for sure, Like you said, very young. We don't even know he's twenty six. Is this him peeking right now? Because if it is, he's great. I mean, obviously the era is under two, the whip is under one. He's been incredible. He's got six wins you know for the Marlins right now. So you know, I just can't wait to see what he gets traded for because the Marlins never pay anyone ever, and you know he's gonna get He's going to get a big, gigantic callback, and where does he go, you know, where where is he going to end up? So because he's he a lot, like you know, Strasbourg locked up through twenty twenty six, but his average anal value eleven point two mil. So you know, much better deal for the Marlins here of course. But yeah, he's got to be up there. I just last night he was so furious when they yanked him because the reliever gave it up on one pitch, the lead and then obviously Hoskins walked it off. So it was just funny to see him losing his mind.
Speaker 1: But he's bad. He's mad coming out of that game. I saw him hitting water balls and stuff all right. This day in baseball history in nineteen thirty three, when I was just a boy, Luke Gregg's consecutive game streak survived even though he and his manager got thrown out of the game. So kind of interesting scenario there. I mean, imagine if he had, you know, got thrown out of the game. McCarthy got suspended for three games. Greg did not get the suspension. If he ha gotten suspended, it would have stopped at twelve forty nine. That's a very interesting little bit of trivia. Something I didn't know that came around there. I mean, it must have been really some of the I mean, could you imagine lou Garrek seems like the nicest like all the such a good guy, so like all these things must have been a really bad call for lou Garreck to get there.
Speaker 2: I bet Angel Hernandez was behind the plate. Angel That's probably what it was, since he's been around for so long. He's suing baseball again. By the way, I don't know if you saw that, but probably probably Angel Hernandez, you know, the first or whatever was behind the dish that day, or some type of Angel Hernandez equivalent. So I'm guessing if he got tossed, I'm guessing it's probably balls and strikes and probably some umpire not paying attention at all.
Speaker 1: So yeah, unbelievable. All right, all right, let's get to the trivia question for the day. We talked about Byron Buckson early in the show, getting me continuously on that home run board now up to nineteen, But which two players share the single season record for home runs by a Twins center fielder? Can you name them? Do you think they're the obvious ones? Are they the not so obvious ones? You might be surprised? So if you know the answer, drop it in the chat. I could see the chat. I'm sorry, I can't bring up your answers today. We fix it going forward, so don't worry. So, which two Twins center fielders have the single season record? Bogs? They have the same total. You want to take a guest, Tory Hunter one of them? Tory Hunter is indeed one of them, Yes, and Andrew, you are correct, so obvious Tory Hunter. Perhaps the other one's obvious? Perhaps it's not. We shall see. Let's go to the stat heroes. We'll give some people some time to think about it. Alec Manoa good once again. Seven CA's for him, six score listenings you Darvish, We mentioned him at the top of the show. Seven k's one earned eight innings. Pitch Justin Steele was pretty good. Only struck out three guys, but he did go seven innings with one earned run. Aaron Nola, on the other side of that game, continues to be outstanding for the Phillies two earned runs, seven innings, So Aaron Nol's FONDI found the consistency and hit or wise. I see jose brad you on this list. Two dingers from a bray you.
Speaker 2: Last night outside to play the Tigers every day. If he played the Tigers every day, he'd beat the MVP. So well.
Speaker 1: Tony Laruss is next. I'm just telling you that Paul go Schmid three four with a dinger, Dylan Carlson two to four with a homer, Vladdie three for five with a home run, Lane Thomas at a home run. He was two for four. Dansby Swanson continues to swing a hot at two for five with a homer. Adam Duval also, I think he's up to five homers in the last ten days or something like that. One home run for him. He was one for two. Marcello Zuna hit home run. Michael Chavas hit a home run. Michael Chavas was our lineup builder of memory serves yesterday. I hope you had him in those lineups. And Brendan Donovan three for four as well. Stad Zero's Merle. Finally a bad start for Merle. Merril Kelly five earned run, six innings, Kyle Bradish gave up five in five, and Zach Thompson did the same.
Speaker 2: We knew Merle. We knew Merle was gonna get flapped eventually here and you know it was Drury was coming up with two on and there was a Mound visit right before this, and uh, and I have Drury all over the place, So I'm like, but I also have Meryl. Meryl is like my last pick in every league that I did. Merle, my boy Merle. So I uh, I was like, come on, just don't, just don't. And then as I saw it going over the wall, It's like, yep, there got former diamondback Brandon Drury coming back to hit a three run homer against this again he did it and since he too, so I'm sick of the Reds. I've had enough of the Reds.
Speaker 1: Before we get to the loser hitters. The correct answer, besides story Hunter is Kirby Pucket. Yes, Kirby Pucket thirty one home runs, Good old Kirby with thirty one back in the day, fun player to watch.
Speaker 2: Quick quick story, Joey. I definitely delivered pizza to Kirby Pucket, like three days before he passed. He was living.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Yeah, that wasn't the reason why it happened.
Speaker 2: The pizza wasn't back deep dish meat like.
Speaker 1: Now all of a sudden, you're a suspect, Like.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, I'm a suspect. What was the line in the office. Yeah yeah, I made him eat fats as sugars for fifty years and not exercise. It's my fault.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh. Kirby Kirby was When I was a kid man, I loved Kurby Pucket. He was just funny to watch guys.
Speaker 2: Just like my first like real deep memory of a huge moment was Kirby Pucket hitting that walk off in the World Series, Like oh yeah, unbelievable, dude, I.
Speaker 1: Love everyone for sure, all right. Uh, some of the loser hitters Aesus Agular oh for four with three K, Spencer Torklsen oh for four three ks. Things have not gone well. CBS roster forcentags is sixty one, Yahoo at thirty, ESPN fifty slashing one eighty one, two eighty one, two ninety two for fifty five games. Is this the time to buy Torklesin? Is this the time to drop Torklesin? What do you do with torkal Sin? Because Torkalsen ain't doing nothing?
Speaker 2: I mean, I think he gotta drop him. You know, maybe he could come back. It seems like they're just letting him work through this. Otherwise he would have been sent down earlier. But how much longer can you let this go before you send him down to work it out? Like I just feel like it's gonna come up pretty quick here, So uh yeah, I think you at least have to bench him. Maybe you really don't want to let him go because, like we said that, it seems to be that they're letting him work through this.
Speaker 1: But well, well look at the twins. I mean they sent Keer Off down. He's raking right now. I mean, kere Off is, yeah, crushing life. I mean, why not just send Toorklesen down for two weeks. I mean, it's a perfect time to do it.
Speaker 2: You hit one in April, hit two nineteen last month, and this month eight six he has. He's three for thirty five this month with a double and two singles. Like you know, he's doing nothing for you. Send him down, let me work it out, and then bring him back up. You know, there's plenty of time. I don't understand any of the time. This is this is uh. I mean the Tigers are god awful right now. They're like last in the league in runs by a wide margin. So you gotta do some thing you can't let I mean, I know you want you don't want makee playing every day. I get that because he's one hundred. But put in anybody else.
Speaker 1: You know, you could call off somebody else from the triple A squad to you know, yeah, play a little first base. That's not run thing. But I think they should send him down. And when the minute they send him down, that's when you attack, just completely attack all the torcals and shares across the board. Because he's gonna be a good player. I mean, this is just the normal things, like you know, it's funny. Everybody's got I think a little bit of that Jared kellnick itis where I would a player struggles. Now everyone's like, oh no, oh no, he's never gonna be good. It's gonna be fine. Bobby Witz turned things around, Julio had a terrible April. He turned things around. You gotta give these guys time. Carol Off is gonna come back, and Rake, I'm sure. So you just got to relax with these things. You can't overdo it. Also relaxing is me at the bottom of the home run board here at nineteen tied with my good friends Oxbury Buck. All I do is win Adele Gadillo, James James James and Larry Sees a twenty high Cubby twenty sixty is at twenty one, Niking of the North at twenty one, and then title Chaser and Deblom still at the very top of this board with twenty three home runs.
Speaker 2: So not a lot of changes to the board, you know, because I pop in once a week and see the board. You and Oxbury are the guys I think I haven't seen. Everybody else has been cruising right along there.
Speaker 1: So me and the Ox run a run, run right, And I hope you're betting these home run props too, because look, if somebody I don't care who it is, I don't care if it's me, if it's boggling, even if it's Mayor, I don't even care, or one of the randos who's hot, put money in them. Go ride the wave, Go bet a home run prop. Have some fun with that, and when you do, make sure you do it over at bet MGM, the King of sports Books. That's right, bet MGM right now. Bet ten dollars win two hundred at the King of Sportsbooks. All you gotta do is download the BETMGM app or go to betmgm dot com, put in that promo code to leading off one word leading off BETMGM ten bucks to win two hundred today. Some of the props that I saw on betting pros that I liked, Mike Trout one and a half the juice is one oh five for total bases Vladdie, same deal, one oh five for the one and a half over on DK and then Shane Bieber is only at six and a half. K's against Colorado. I know it's against Colorado, so I guess that's why you get a lower number. But at plus one twenty on the over, I would take the over on that, So Bobs, that's where I'm looking.
Speaker 2: I like Dave Dunning strikeout totally. It's three and a half.
Speaker 1: What's Dame Dunnings.
Speaker 2: It's three and a half. And the last time that he the last start out he only had one, but every start since April twentieth before that he's had at least five. So I'm easily going with Dunning today.
Speaker 1: So I am fading Garrett Cole, who has a one in six record and a four to twenty one ERA against the Rays for his career. He's expensive on a night where you have so many options, I'm fading him across the board. Just just fade away. Dylan Cees on DK is cheap at eight eight. Nick Pivetta, who's been streaking at eight to nine, might be even better him Micholas at eight point four eight point nine. That might be your best return on investment in tournaments tonight. You can pretty much go get whatever you want, and if you want to go down a little bit further, Tyler Molly's been really good too. At seven point five. You can cheap out on pitching in cash tonight. It's hard not to like Gonsolin at ten. At nine to five, he's gonna be fine. But Joe Ryan, I'm telling you, at eight point seven, should be in play in tournaments tonight because I don't think he's going to be that limited, and I think the roster percentage is going to be low. So if the Twinkies play well, so you've got you know, Bieburn Colorado, which is eh, not something great. I like Pavetta, I like Micholas, I like Gonsolin, I like Joe Ryan. That's where I'm looking now. In the single pitcher site tonight over on FanDuel, same thing. You can go with Dylan C's at ninety six, Pavett at nine three, that's fine, Tyler Molly's just eight point six, Gonsolin's nine to five, and Joe Ryan in tournaments nine point three. I would do the multi entry, have one Joe Ryan lineup, have one Gonsolin, and then maybe pivot off to somebody else like Pavetta, who might be a little bit lower roster, because they're all in that same nine and a half ish price range. So it's real easy to just make your lineup and then just give yourself a little two hundred dollars three hundred dollars cushion and then you could just mix in and out the pictures. No big deal. So BVP, let's get to the BVP numbers and then we'll talk game. Stax bos what you got.
Speaker 2: Well, look, Joey Vado against the Silent Assassin Zach Davies. You like that nickname, by the way, the Silent Assassin fila.
Speaker 1: Why is he the silent assassin.
Speaker 2: Because he ghosted his wife? Did you not see all that? You see that story?
Speaker 1: I don't follow Zach Davies's personal interests on so come on. He ghosted his own wife, ghasted his wife? Yeah, yep, ex wife.
Speaker 2: Now he didn't talk to her all, just took his stuff and left, left his dogs, left her like everything there. So yeah, so silent assassin because he is a jerk face. Thirteen for thirty five for Joey Vato against him with two bombs two doubles, so pretty good track record there. Freddie Freeman is ten for twenty three with a homer, a triple and three doubles against Cindergard Hill Castro ten for twenty three with a bomb in two doubles against Dylan Cees, Yandi Diaz against Garrett Cole, who you are fading ten for thirty three with a bomb and a double Hayesus Aguilar seven for fifteen against Zach Eflin, Miles Brian Reynolds seven for twenty against Miles Micliss. So that looks like about where we're at for the PVB.
Speaker 1: I see a lot of people in the chat asking me too, what about Manai against the Cubs because they keep losing every game. It's not that I don't like Sean and I I do. I just think it's gonna be super chalky, and I always hate investing in something where a team's lost like five in a row, six in a row, ten row, Like you just know it's gonna be that's the one you invest in. It's gonna be wrong because it's just baseball is eventually gonna turn the other way. So I'm a little about it. I would stay away from it, but there's certainly every reason to invest in it tonight. It makes sense. There's no doubt about that stacks for tonight. I like the Cardinals, the Astros, the Boston Red Sox, and the Blue ja He's trying to get those guys in your lineup. Also, you know, guys are cheap like Dylan Carlson's cheap right now, he's swinging a good bat. Go for it. I'm gonna go tonight for my home run call with Matt Olsen of the Braves. Let's go Matti.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I called him. I got him out of his cold streak a couple of weeks ago, so he owes me one here. That's how I figure it. So matt Olsen tonight against Gray, I think that's a that's a good look. He's given up fourteen on runs in the year. That's where I'm going. How about you, bogs, We're you gonna go with a home run calls.
Speaker 2: I go with my guy Reeves Hoskins, and I saw, you know, I went and I looked and I picked Hoskins, and I saw Mayor has him also, and I went, you know what, we're gonna be Eskimo Bros. Today. So we're both gonna have Hoskins. So let's go Hoskins.
Speaker 1: I can't bring this up on the on the screen, but there is a question here specifically for you, Scott Bogman. Who do you hate more?
Speaker 2: Is Zach Davies or Mark Mullanson. I guess, oh, definitely Mark Mullanson. I mean Zach Davis didon' goest me or the team Mark Mark mullanson pitching is terrible, So definitely Mark Llanson one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: This is true. This is true, all right. So I saw the Team Rando people who had the Team Rando hashtag in their name today after yesterday's show, and I appreciate you. It's hilarious. I love you guys, seriously, that is just awesome. So I hope it's there tomorrow so we can see them all on the screen again. I don't know what happened, but that's okay. We'll fix the problem for tomorrow. Thanks for joining us and hanging out. Go get your steaks or with Amaha Steaks. Use that leading off code in the search bar to do it. Don't forget. Treat yourself too for Father's Day. My goodness, preach you know. It saves you a trip to the store. You go, you just order the meat and it comes to your house. What's better than that? I mean, if somebody could cook it for you maybe, but I like the grilling process. Actually have my daughter hanging out my youngest last on the Memorial Day weekend when we were grilling the baked rap Fulay's actually and a few other choice items on the grill, just hanging out there, me and her. She wanted to go outside with me while I was grilling. Everybody else stayed outside. It's a beautiful moment, Omaha, steaks making beautiful moments since I don't know however long they've been around. That'll do it for us. But the story of the game goes on on for Bogman, I'm Joey P. We'll see you later, kids, Landows