Speaker 1: Hey, this is Stephen Ferdick.
Speaker 2: I'm the pastor of Elevation Church and this is our podcast.
Speaker 1: I wanted to thank you for joining us today. Hope this inspires you. Hope it builds your faith.
Speaker 2: Hope it gives your perspective to see God is moving in your life.
Speaker 1: Enjoy the message from the front to the back. Say HOLLI lit your hands.
Speaker 2: Say that's something, that's the something happens.
Speaker 1: That's just something. That's just something.
Speaker 2: May see.
Speaker 3: Jesus, Jesus, Jesus.
Speaker 1: Jes Luke chapter eleven.
Speaker 2: Luke Chapter eleven, a familiar scripture for our Bible study today, remains standing for the Word of God. I want to welcome you from wherever this message is finding you. I pray that this word today finds you blessed, and if not, maybe it'll leave you blessed when we get done. I found out God never leaves me like he found me. He meets me where I am, but He loves me too much to leave me there. So, however you came in today, go ahead and say goodbye to it right now, because you are not returning to that state of mind when you leave this church today. In Jesus' name, are y'all all right if we just sing a bunch of new songs all month of September. All right, We're gonna declare it new Song September, and then we will culminate on September the twenty.
Speaker 1: Six with a big old recording.
Speaker 2: Y'all gonna come in here singing at the top of your lungs September twenty fifth. If you come on September twenty six, you're gonna be singing solo.
Speaker 1: So low they can't hear you. I'm a happy man. I have a full phone. We have so many new songs to share with you, and I thank God for it. Today.
Speaker 2: The word of the Lord comes from Luke chapter eleven, and I thank him for the deposit and the download that he gave me.
Speaker 1: And I want to share it with you now, just like he gave it to me.
Speaker 2: Luke, chapter eleven. And you'll recognize it once we get to verse number two. One day Jesus was praying in a certain place. When he finished, one of his disciples said to him, Lord, teach us to pray just as John taught his disciples.
Speaker 1: Now I'm going to read this that was in the NIV version where I normally read.
Speaker 2: I'm going to read this in the new King James version because it's more familiar to many of us who heard it growing up. So if you're confused looking on your Bible, this is a little different translation than we normally use. So he said to them, when you pray, say our Father in heaven, hollow, it be your name.
Speaker 1: There is no other name. Hollow would be your name. There is no other name.
Speaker 2: Your name, your kingdom. Come, Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us, day by day our daily bread, and forgive us our sins, for we also forgive everyone who is indebted to us. And do not lead us into temptation. But deliver us from the evil one. How many want God to do that for you today? Deliver me from the evil one. Somebody shall deliver me. Yeah, deliver us from the evil one. I really read all of the scriptures to get to that part. Deliver us from the evil one. The title of my message today is delivered daily, Delivered daily.
Speaker 1: Put that into comments. Please delivered daily.
Speaker 2: Say it out loud, say delivered daily, and turn around and tell three people God can get you out of this. Come on, tell them with some confidence in charisma. Tell them with some eye contacts, say God can get you out of this. Put it in the comments.
Speaker 1: I don't care what it is.
Speaker 2: I don't care if it's a financial mess, I don't care if it's a relational mess. God can get you out of this. If it's in a pit with a snowy day and a lion, God can get you out of this. Yeah, if it's in a lions, then God can get you out of this.
Speaker 1: We thank you God for your deliverance now in this place in Jesus' name. Amen, you may be seen that believe God can get you out of this.
Speaker 4: Well, you don't know what it is, don't need to. I checked his resume. He got some people out of some stuff. Sometimes in the Bible, God can get you out of this. Maybe your mom can't, maybe she's broke too, But God can get you out of this. Maybe your husband can't, maybe he's depressed too, but God can get you out of this. Maybe your staff can't, maybe they're overwhelmed too, but God can get you out of this.
Speaker 1: Maybe your business partner can't, maybe he's worried too, but God can get you out of this. Nobody said amen, all right, well, let me give your testimony then, since you're gonna do me like that today.
Speaker 2: Up here, I'm privy pastorally to a lot of people sharing more extreme situations than the average bear. People walk up to me and tell me stuff that honestly, I don't have a license to hear. I mean, you get everything, and I mean everything everything, don't we. Holly stand there eating an ice cream cone one time in downtown Charleston and a lady came up crying, and Holly.
Speaker 1: Was stuck because she's like, it's really hot outside and she's like juwi.
Speaker 2: The other day, a man came up to me at Abby's soccer game. He blessed my whole day, and he helped me figure out how I wanted to preach this message to you. He was very emotional when we met. He said, you don't know what this means to me. I never thought i'd get to tell you your ministry saved my life. I said, thank you, man, that means a lot, Praise the Lord. He said, no, you don't get it. You don't understand. I mean, I'm sorry, I'm kind of I'm former military. A lot of PTSD daughters about to go out there and play soccer, man, and I'm talking about I went from a gun in my mouth to watching my daughter play soccer.
Speaker 1: So thank you man.
Speaker 2: So then I gave him a bigger hug. I said, Bro, the whole soccer season was worth me getting to meet you. He goes, yeah, I didn't know whether to come up at first. I didn't recognize you with your beard.
Speaker 1: Now that threw me.
Speaker 2: Because I learned how a beard for a minute. I had a beard for about a decade. I said, I thought you went to the church. I said this, do you still go to the church. Now we're laughing, right, we're laughing, and we already had our emotional moment, so I could pick on him a little bit and I said, Bro, you ought to know I have a beard.
Speaker 1: You ought to have seen me since I had a beard. What happened? And I wanted to bring my teaching screen because I think.
Speaker 2: This is going to be the most helpful if I make it visual, if you think about what he shared with me when we met.
Speaker 1: It had a very dramatic sound to it. And I believe that God does miracles.
Speaker 2: I do believe that people flush the pills instead of swallowing them when God brings them out.
Speaker 1: I do believe that.
Speaker 2: I do believe that God can take away the taste for alcohol. And you say, I don't even know how I drink it. It feels like urine in my refrigerator.
Speaker 1: Now I don't want it. I believe that God can do that.
Speaker 2: Now they're going to clip me for talking about urine and the refrigerator, but I'm good with it. And the main thing I want you to know is that God can get you out of this. But I want to be very careful with my summary. And I believe the reason that some of us are slow to applaud when I say it is because you've heard it before.
Speaker 1: And he did, and then it didn't.
Speaker 2: So the way I saw it, as I was breaking down what he said to me, he said, I went from a very low place, a horrible place, the worst place I wanted to end my life from the things that I've been through and the things that I can't.
Speaker 1: Forget.
Speaker 2: And now God brought me to a much better place. Look at us out here on the soccer field. But that beard made me ask him what's been going on in between from.
Speaker 1: And two? And he said, well, I kind of I kind of been going through some things.
Speaker 2: And I realized is that when God brings you from something, zoom all the way out to him. I need you to get that screen. Thank you very much. When God brings you from something to something, it does not always feel like a straight line. Sometimes it takes you through a red sea that is even scarier than the slavery that God brought you from. And I realize that not only he, but everybody in this room today is not only going from something to something, but there is something that you are going through, as you are going to say, from say to say, through no wonder. Jesus told the disciples when you pray, not if you pray, you better pray. And when you do pray like this, elbow your neighbor in their ribs and say you better pray. Tell them, I looked at your TikTok, you better pray. I saw your snapchat.
Speaker 1: You better pray. I met your wife. You no say that to him. I met your kids. You better pray. But it is a chat.
Speaker 2: You better pray because it is just not that simple when God delivers you. You see how Jesus says it in verse three, I want to read it again, he says, but deliver us from the evil one.
Speaker 1: I was talking to another friend.
Speaker 2: This week and they said, oh, I've got great news about our friend. And our other friend was someone who had really, really damaged a lot of relationships and disappointed a lot of people, and the amount of dysfunction and betrayal was incredible with this person. And my friend was telling me, Oh, it's all better now they got delivered, and I smiled, but I doubted it.
Speaker 1: I doubted it, and I felt bad that I doubted it.
Speaker 2: Because why do I believe it when it's in the Bible, But I don't believe it when it's somebody that betrayed me? And when Jesus talks about forgive them, you know, and freedom. There are three elements to this model prayer. We call it the Lord's prayer, but it's really just Jesus pulling his disciples aside and saying, here's how you do it.
Speaker 1: When you pray, you want to know how to do it.
Speaker 2: You want to know how to avoid the things that God wants to take you over, and you want to know how to rise up above the things that.
Speaker 1: You're crushed up under.
Speaker 2: When you pray, pray like this, our Father in heaven, holl will be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done.
Speaker 1: So first it's about his priorities.
Speaker 2: But then when you start praying about provision, I want you to think in three terms. He uses food, he uses forgiveness, and they'llbe he uses freedom.
Speaker 1: He says, God's going to give you bread.
Speaker 2: God's going to give you the ability to forgive, and He's going to give you forgiveness for your sins.
Speaker 1: And you don't really get to experience one without the other.
Speaker 2: And so Jesus says, there's gonna be food, there's gonna be forgiveness.
Speaker 1: And then he makes this promise. He says, deliver us from the evil one.
Speaker 2: Now, when you were saved, you were not just saved by God through Jesus from your sins. You were saved to walk in the newness of life. I said, you weren't just saved from hell. It's not just so you won't pop like oravile Reddenbachers one day while a guy with a pitchfork stands over you.
Speaker 5: Burn, Burn Burn.
Speaker 2: I'm not just saved from something that's going to happen one day. I am saved today to walk in the newness of life, not one day when but here and now, matter of fact, this is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it. God saved me from and God saved me too. But that does not negate the fact that I am going through. And he told me I went from wanting to end my life to standing here with my daughter. But to be honest with you, this is what he said. Next, he said, I've been going back to some things. I've been going back. And I didn't embarrass him.
Speaker 1: I said, I get it.
Speaker 2: We all go back. Sometimes I will embarrass you if you keep looking at me like you're so holy you never go back. Sometimes the Lord will give me the spirit of prophecy, and I'll call out your sin so specific and I'll alphabetize them and I'll say them in Greek.
Speaker 1: I've been going back, he said.
Speaker 2: Well, that made me think not only about the Lord's prayer where he said, deliver us from the evil one, and when he said you should pray this, it made me think about the central story in the Old Testament.
Speaker 1: To the people of God.
Speaker 2: Now, I want to give this to you as quickly as possible. How much do you know about Moses?
Speaker 1: Do you know that he lifted up his staff and parted the Red Sea and the people went through. Okay, so you know that.
Speaker 2: Do you know that the people had to walk through walls of water on either side, probably terrified that they would.
Speaker 1: Collapse at any time.
Speaker 2: You know that? So you know that when God brought them from Egypt to the Promised Land, they had to go through something to get there, and they had to go through something that they had never been through before, and that people normally didn't go through. The good news was they made it through. Their enemies didn't. The good news is God used what they went through to free them from what they would have been tempted to go back to. Is God using what you're going through?
Speaker 1: I believe that he is. I believe that not only can God get you out of this?
Speaker 2: How many have been praying the prayer lately, God, get me out of this in an area of your life. God, if you get me out of this, I promise I will. I promise, I'll take notes. I promise I will listen to I promise I'll listen to elevation worship.
Speaker 1: I promise I'll listen. I promise God, I promise, God, if you will.
Speaker 2: Get me out if she if that pregnancy test could just come to God, if you could just get me out of this, because I did not mean for it to be a lifelong commitment.
Speaker 1: God, get me out of this.
Speaker 2: I will never sign a lease again on a card that cost me seventeen thousand dollars a month to look stupid driving down the road in traffic. People aren't paying attention and I got ulcers.
Speaker 1: God, get me out of this. Get me out of this.
Speaker 2: God, if you will get me out of this, and then you know, like we were in the hospital with Elijah earlier this summer, and I'm like, God, if you get me out of this, I'll take the whole church.
Speaker 1: On a mission trip. God will go to India.
Speaker 2: I'll launch a elevation cap, cut up God, whatever you do, Orphans, widows, peggars, whatever, bring them onm God.
Speaker 1: And you know, ten minutes after you get out of it, you're eating ice cream.
Speaker 2: Because sometimes deliverance isn't always dramatic. That's what I want to say to you today, because I think you've been discouraged, because you've been thinking, Oh, I thought I was through with this, but now I'm going back. And if we ask you you'll share your testimony that you went from death to life.
Speaker 1: But sometimes where is my pen? Jesus huh? I put it on the thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sometimes I find myself going back to what He brought me from, don't you. I met a lady who was telling me she lost eighty pounds. I said, congratulations. She said, don't congratulate me so quick. I said, eighty pounds sounds like a reason to celebrate. She said no, because ten years ago I lost one hundred and ten and I put it all back on.
Speaker 1: I went back.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, that's not funny. I don't say that as a joke. I don't say that to Shamer. We all have things that we thought we were through with. We all have places we thought we had arrived too. But now I want to go back and in amazing With the Israelites, you know, it's a crazy story. God brings them from Egypt. They were enslaved for four hundred and thirty years. They pray for God to bring them from that place. Deliver us Lord, God sends a deliver and they're in an interesting predicament. They are out of Egypt, but they have nothing to eat because they are going through the wilderness in that tricky when you're out of Egypt, but you got nothing to eat.
Speaker 1: And if you go to.
Speaker 2: Exitus chapter sixteen, verse two through four, it gives us an interesting glimpse of what happens in our life.
Speaker 1: Somebody say, God, get me out of this. I know I'm asking you to.
Speaker 2: Multitask and look up the scripture at the same time you say something, but say it again. God, get me out of this. Say God, if you get me out of this, I'll give you all the glory. I'll tie twenty five percent. How we do, God, get me out of this. So they prayed, right, They prayed for years and years. God deliver us from Pharaoh. Pharaoh was the one who was making them make bricks without straw. Just get us out of this, God, if you get us out of this, we'll serve you. And in fact, when they crossed over the Red Sea, they were shaking tambourines and singing about the horse and the right of the original disc track was sung by the prophetess Miriam in Exodus chapter fifteen.
Speaker 1: That's a true story.
Speaker 2: And just after they made it through the sea, they found themselves not in Egypt.
Speaker 1: God delivered them.
Speaker 2: From Egypt, But they are not yet two the promised land, and they have come through the Red Sea, but they are now in the desert, and they are starving, and they are hungry, and they are uncomfortable, and they are disoriented because the desert is disorienting. It's not where you're going, and it's not where you came from, and you don't know what to do in this season, and that can cause tremendous anxiety, and so they begin to grumble. Look at Exodus chapter sixteen, verse two. Can I teach the Bible today in the desert the whole community grumbled against Moses and Aaron. The Israelites said to them, if only we had died by the Lord's hand in Egypt, there we sat around pots of meat and ate all the carnivore diet we wanted.
Speaker 1: But you have brought us.
Speaker 2: Out from this land into this desert to starve this entire assembly to death. Today, I'm speaking to somebody who feels like you are dying in a desert. You are not in the from, you were not in the two.
Speaker 1: You were in the three.
Speaker 2: And God did some amazing things from you, and he delivered you from some evil things, some wicked things.
Speaker 1: But you kind of go back sometimes, don't you. You kind of go back.
Speaker 2: Some scholars say that it should have taken them three weeks to go through the desert, but they got stuck there for forty years because what should have been a line through the desert turned into a loop, and around and around they went, and around and.
Speaker 1: Around we go.
Speaker 2: And God saved me. But I still struggle with that. And God healed me, but I still have some pain from that. And I forgave them, but I wanted to flip them off. When I saw him the other day and they came out of nowhere. Because I have been praying for him, I was almost too come on, y'all, help me shout.
Speaker 1: I'll preach quicker.
Speaker 2: I'll have you out for lunch if you will help me shout. You know, there are some bondages that keep pulling you back, that keep pulling you back, because I'm not in heaven yet. And I am saved, I'm healed, I'm delivered, I'm redeemed, i am cleansed, i am watched by.
Speaker 1: The blood of the Lamb. I'm a child of God, I'm the righteousness of Christ. And all of that is true.
Speaker 2: I am brought from the dominion of darkness and saved to the kingdom of his marvelous lights. To declare the praises of Him who brought me out of darkness into his marvelous life. And on my way into the marvelous light, I am going through some darkness that I thought I was done with, but I wound up in this desert.
Speaker 1: And now I'm kind of.
Speaker 2: Hungry and I have nothing to eat, and I'm kind of mad about it, and I'm kind of wondering what it'd be better for me to go back. But if I keep going back to what God saved me from, I musa spend forty years. I musa spend a whole lifetime. And I've been going around this mountain long enough. And I do not intend to get stuck in this same place that my mama was in, that her mama was in, that his and her daddy was in. I intend to break a generational chain in the name of Jesus Shane's break drive bon sway.
Speaker 1: I do not intend to name every bone in the valley. I intend to go through it. The Lord is my shepherd.
Speaker 2: I shall not want he maketh me to lie down in green pastures. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the out of a bed. This is not a place for me to build a house. This is not a place for me to build an identity.
Speaker 1: This is not a place for me to lay down and die. I'm taking this gun.
Speaker 3: Out of my mouth and I sound.
Speaker 1: God can get you out of this. God can get you out of this. Tell seven people, God can get you out of this.
Speaker 2: God can get you out of this. God can get you out of this. I'm not telling you what I think. I'm not telling you what I feel. I'm telling you what i've seen. I'm telling you what I know.
Speaker 1: God can get you out of this, but he wants something more when he does, he wants glory out of it. And so the Bible says that they grumbled, and we would too.
Speaker 2: Y'all are kind of mad right now because I'm preaching a little long and there's air conditioning in this building, and they're in the desert with nothing to eat and no idea where it's gonna come from.
Speaker 1: Now watch this, because I am about to set you up.
Speaker 2: And you even when i'm gonna telling you that, you're gonna shout when I read this verse but I am setting you up, so I advise you not to shout when I read the verse.
Speaker 1: But you're gonna shout anyway because you're too good.
Speaker 2: Then the Lord said to Moses, I will rain down bread from.
Speaker 1: Heaven for you. See impossible.
Speaker 2: Try not to shout challenge, I mean, the Lord said, Did you hear what he said, Jethroe, He said, he gonna rain down bread from heaven your kingdom.
Speaker 6: Come.
Speaker 2: Your will be done on earth as it is. He's gonna rain down bread from heaven real quick.
Speaker 1: Gt.
Speaker 2: They would have known this story when he was teaching it to the disciples when he said, give us this day our daily bread. That triggered a memory for them, not one that they lived through when they heard about because they heard about how the Israelites went through the Red Sea from Egypt to Canaan. Through the Red Sea, the Egyptians drowned. They didn't got in the desert, wanted to die. And God said, I will rain down bread from heaven for you.
Speaker 5: For you, the Lord is your provider. The Lord is your sustainer. The Lord is your satisfire. The Lord is your fulfillment. The Lord is your deliver God delivers on his promise, and I am happy for these people here. What He's gonna rain it down?
Speaker 2: Now? The last time they saw something raining down out of the sky was in Egypt when God started dropping frogs. You remember this to get Pharaoh to let his people go. But now God said, when you look up, you're not gonna see frogs, You're gonna see manna. You know what mana means?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: Because you're not gonna know what it is, but it's from me. I don't know what it is, but it's from God. I don't know what to call it yet, but it's from God. I don't know how to label it yet, but I don't wanna label it because if I labeled it, imit it limited.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is, but.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give God time to show me what he's doing in my life. And he said, I will rain down bread from heaven for you. And don't you know they wrote a song about that, Bread from Heaven, Rain on us, Bread from Heaven, Rain on us, Rain on us on bread of Heaven on a ring. You know, different denominations had different versions of it, but they're all saying about the bread and the rain and the food.
Speaker 1: And all right, so stay woman, stay women, now say woman.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: He said, I'm gonna make it rain. Oh, it's gonna be amazing. But there is a.
Speaker 2: Condition on this provision. It's gonna rain down bread from heaven for you. He's gonna provide for you. I'm saying this to you now. I'm not talking to them. I'm talking to you.
Speaker 1: God is going to provide for you. But there's going to be a condition on the provision. And here it is.
Speaker 2: The people are to go out each day and gather enough for that day in this way, in what way? By gathering enough for this day, everybody say this day, God said, I Am going to make it rain so much bread from heaven for you that it's gonna feed millions.
Speaker 1: But the bread that comes down from heaven, that's the promise. The provision is.
Speaker 2: Going to be set with a certain condition that people are to go out each day and gather enough for that.
Speaker 1: Day in this way. That's how God's going to do it.
Speaker 2: You are going to open up your tent tomorrow morning and there will be mana and it will be enough for you and your family that day. It will be enough for you that day. But if you expect there to be enough mana to fill your pantry.
Speaker 1: You're going to be disappointed.
Speaker 2: Because I Am going to provide for you in such a way that makes it impossible.
Speaker 1: For you to depend on the supply more than you depend on the source. So it's going to be enough for now. Say enough for now, and that's what God has given you. Enough for now. You're not supposed to do all of your breathing by nine am. Imagine if you try, what are you doing? Get my breath in?
Speaker 2: I gotta get my steps in, I gotta get my breast in. It doesn't work like that. You get one breath, then another breath. You get one breath, then another breath. And when you go through something so terrible you can't even talk about it, your job description gets really simple. Next breath, next breath, next breath. I'm talking to somebody who it is so terrible what you're going through right now. You have no idea what to do. I came to give you clarity. Next breath. And if he fills your lungs with the next breath, then you say hallelujah. That's your response. And if he fills your lungs with the next breath, then you move forward. That's your response. And if he gives you the next breath, why not give him the best praise you can give him with the breath that he gave you. And if it works with the breath, watch this, it will work with the bread. Because Jesus said, pray like this. Give us this day our monthly stipend, Give us this day our ten year plan, give us this day our retirement age.
Speaker 1: Give us this day what we need from this day.
Speaker 7: And the only one who knows what I need for this day is the one who's already in tomorrow working all things that would be like preaching together for the good of.
Speaker 1: Those that love him. Oh high five.
Speaker 2: Somebody say it's gonna happen today. It's gonna happen today. It's gonna happen today. Hey, this is one thing that God and Amazon have in common.
Speaker 1: This is one thing that Jesus and Jeff Bezos have in common. They both do saying day delivery. So I'm saying God.
Speaker 3: So I'm saying we they may endure for the night, but say comes in.
Speaker 2: Morning. I'm not talking about toilet paper at your doorstep. I'm talking about truth in your heart. I'm talking about God to give you the word you need for this day. You better read that thing today. By Monday morning, this man message you will be moldy. You can't eat a moldy message.
Speaker 1: You've got to open your phone tomorrow morning and say, this.
Speaker 8: Day, gossha, I'm gonna give you enough. I'm gonna give you enough for now.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: If you insist on trying to deal with anything beyond the parameters of the promise of your strength for today, expect to feel stressed. And now you are stuck in something that one preacher called the loop. When it was meant to be a lie.
Speaker 1: Pray like this, he.
Speaker 2: Said, give us this day. Man, I found out you can never give up on God. The Lord is like an MMA fighter. He will let it look like the devil is whinning all five rounds, and then he will find he will find the weirdest hole to put the devil in it. The Lord can work with anything too. You ever seen an MMA fight UFC fight and it looks like they're about to lose, and all of a sudden they get an arm and they crank that armback, and all of a sudden, the entire five rounds that came before are irrelevant because of something that happened so quick. Yes, I'm telling you what I've seen God do in my life, even my own son. Right now, he's starting to teach the Bible and share God's word with people, and I am.
Speaker 1: So proud of him. Living Room Charlotte. Make it a destination bucket list trip. Everybody check it out.
Speaker 2: But he's starting to understand now that he's teaching the Bible a little bit.
Speaker 1: Why dad was in a bad mood. Eighty five percent of it childhood. Oh I get it now, No wonder.
Speaker 2: My dad was so like zonked out on Saturday nights, just staring at the wall while we were all eating dinner.
Speaker 1: And I try to do a good job, but boy, he said something to bless me the other day. Can I share this with you? He said, I'm I'm coming up dry. I got nothing for this week. This man don't talk to me, neither do I. How do I get your own?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: I'm coming over to my tent trying to take my manna. But the Lord dealt with me, and I said, all right, all right.
Speaker 2: He texted me next day he said, I am I don't know what to do, and I'm like, God, why why can't I have somebody to like, phone a friend who wants to be a millionaire.
Speaker 1: But he said, I really don't know what to do. I really don't know what to do.
Speaker 2: And I said something to him on text. I said, I can get you there, call me right now. My phone never rang so quick now from one of my kids. It's normally like a two three business day turnaround with these kids. Oh, instant supply and demand.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 2: We start talking on the phone. And I was even in the middle of my workout. I don't even want to tell you how much weight I was close grip benching. It'll make you jealous. I'm in the middle of my workout, and I'm like, well, maybe you could share about boom boom boom. It was crazy because I start sharing him what I was going to share with you. But then I had to have the faith God to give me something else.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And when I hung up the phone with him and he said, I'm ready now, a message came to me.
Speaker 1: In five minutes.
Speaker 2: God can download something. I'm on same day delivery. Same day delivery didn't have it yesterday. And you know what Graham said. He said, I've never experienced anything like that.
Speaker 1: I said, what was it? He said.
Speaker 2: I went from regretting that I ever even started the Bible study to I wish I could preach it right now in one phone call.
Speaker 1: And I am telling you.
Speaker 2: That if you call God, I said, if you call God, if you call God, you can go from wishing I never even did this, to thinking, God, what is it that you have next for me? And all it's going to take is for you to come to him and say, I need it this day, my daily bread.
Speaker 1: I need this day.
Speaker 2: Oh, I understand it now. I've been wanting to go back to Egypt or I've been looking too far forward too and back and too, and God says, I want to do something in your life right now.
Speaker 1: But it's going to be delivered daily, daily, daily.
Speaker 2: I don't know who this is for, but it's gonna get there when it's supposed to, and not a minute before, because if God did it too quick, you would get through it, but he wouldn't get glory from it. So it's gonna get there. Watch this, y'all leaving, y'all about to miss a good close. It's gonna get there when it's meant to. And look at your neighbors say, not a minute before, not a minute before I'm gonna finish this sermon when it's supposed to be over, and not a minute before I'm gonna finish this sermon when I get through my scripture, and not a minute before.
Speaker 1: And sometimes God will let you.
Speaker 2: Sing praises with silas in prison all night, and all night you'll sing, and all night you'll praise, and the chains will stay all night. But the Bible says in Acts, chapter sixteen, verse twenty five, at midnight and not a minute before.
Speaker 1: It couldn't have happened in eleven fifty nine.
Speaker 2: It had to happen in the morning, because joy comes in the morning, and manna comes in the morning, and wisdom comes in the morning, and provision comes in the morning, and food comes in the morning, and forgiveness comes in the morning, and freedom comes in the morning. And I don't know how I read the Lord's Prayer so many times, and I never saw that all three have the same condition, the food and the forgiveness and the freedom. The food, food, and the forgiveness and the freedom. Y'all get ready to help me shout, I'm so excited. I never saw it before. But the food and the forgiveness and the freedom all had the same condition attached to them. When Jesus said, you pray, you pray to God in heaven, and you say his name is holy.
Speaker 1: And you ask for his kingdom to come, and you ask him day bye day bye day by day.
Speaker 2: And I always heard that about the food, and I always heard that about the forgiveness. But I never understood that the same thing that is true about the food and the forgiveness is also true about the freedom. I need to be delivered daily, daily, And yes you were saved suddenly, but you still need to be delivered daily. And yes you are forgiven fully, but you still need to be delivered daily. And every time you are tempted to go back, go back.
Speaker 1: Say it again.
Speaker 2: When you are tempted to go back, go back, because this is going to be a daily delivery.
Speaker 1: There's going to be a daily delivery.
Speaker 2: I don't know about you, but when I say chains break, I'm not singing about what happened once.
Speaker 1: I need him to break one every day. How many need God to break a chain today? I ain't broke one yesterday.
Speaker 2: I need another one today because here's why, Because here's why, y'all, my chain start having baby chains. I get rid of one, here comes another one. I leave Egypt and here comes wilderness. This day my daily bread, and I believe that the daily deliverance of God is available to every Christian in this room. I know.
Speaker 1: That God brought them out of Egypt.
Speaker 2: But what's wild about it is it only took God ten plagues to get his people out of Egypt.
Speaker 1: It took forty years to get Egypt out of his people. So the question really isn't can God get you out of this?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 1: Can God get this out of you? I believe he can.
Speaker 2: You don't have to live with that shame. God can get it out of you. But it's daily coming to the Cross of Christ. Take communion in your house if you have to, don't wait for quarterly communion in church. Get some welches, get a high sea. I don't drink a diet coke. God will bless it. You think it's something holy about the juice we have in here. We get it from the same publics you get it from. Drink it in private, and let God cleanse you of your sin. Jesus, Jesus, Jesus daily read. I never saw it I saw daily read. I thought that was what I needed every day, always gonna provide, He's gonna get me Strengthen today is you know, God's, and tomorrow is the Lord's and all this. And I saw that, But I didn't see that the same condition that is on the food daily is on the deliverance. So I was I was shocked by my shackles because I thought they were gone m hm, until I found out there. Just like I can go back to him for provision, just like I can go back to him for forgiveness, I can go back to him and back to him and back to him.
Speaker 1: I don't have to go back to Egypt. I don't have to go back to Pharaoh. I can go back to my father. And when you pray, they like this our father, which ard In had hello, it be thy name, stand up, thy king, thy will bede as it is.
Speaker 2: In.
Speaker 1: George Altman used to sing this in the Methodist church where I grew up. You say, give us this day our dayly bread. Do you see what it is? It's daily bread? And forgive us our debts? What's that called? As we forgive our dead? Ers write something like that. But I never saw that the same daily bread.
Speaker 2: The same hand that gives me daily bread is for the daily battle, and lead.
Speaker 6: Us not into temptation, but deliver us and deliver us, and deliver us, and deliver us, and deliver us, and deliver us and deliver us from me.
Speaker 1: Oh, it is so its own. Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 2: Special thanks to those of you who give generously to this ministry. Is because of you that this ministry is possible. You can click the link in the description to give now, or visit Elevationchurch dot org slash podcast for more information and if you enjoyed the podcast, you can subscribe.
Speaker 1: You can share it with your friends.
Speaker 2: You can click the share button, take a screenshot and share it on your social stories and tag us at Elevation Church.
Speaker 1: Thanks again for listening. God bless you.