Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Scott Shannon, Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program, it's eight hundred ninety four one Sean if you want to join us. Immigration is obviously front and center. We're only thirty nine days till election day. Early voting now is rolling out in state after state after state. Is a public service on Hannity dot com. We have your state registration one of the deadlines. When does early voting start, when does it stop? Et cetera, et cetera, everything that you would need to know for your individual state. And uh, you know what can I tell you? We're really at a crossroads as a country. We're at the crossroads, an inflection point in the world. I watched President Zelensky and Donald Trump and yesterday kamalav I don't know where Joe was. Is she now leading the country? And the just not telling you. But but of course she wouldn't take any questions. She never takes any questions. She never has She'll never have to answer for her radicalism, which, as anybody that listens to the show on a regular basis knows, is a great, great source of frustration to me. You know, and I'm watching this, this whole charade about her going down to the border. I've played it so often, I don't even know if I should play it anymore. I think you probably haven't memorized at this point, Kamala Harris. And you know, border walls, and she'd eliminated border walls, and it's a vanity project of Donald Trump. And you know, she the borders secure and the border's safe. They lied for three and a half years the whole thing.
Speaker 2: About the border.
Speaker 3: We've been to the border. We've been to the border.
Speaker 1: You haven't been to the border, and I.
Speaker 2: Haven't been to Europe.
Speaker 3: And I don't understand the point that you're making. You support giving universal healthcare Medicare for all to people who are in this country illegally. Let me just be very clear about this.
Speaker 2: I am opposed to any policy that would deny in our country any human being from access to public safety, public education, or public health. Period.
Speaker 3: We have to have a secure border, but I am in favor of saying that we're not going to treat people who are undocumented across the border as criminals.
Speaker 2: That's correct.
Speaker 3: The border is secure, listen. I think there's no question that we've got to critically re examine ICE and its role and the way that it is being administered and the work it is doing. And we need to probably think about starting from Stratch.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is madness, defunding ICE, defunding the police, and then on top of that, free housing, healthcare, food, education, you know, the impact on the American people. Ethan brought up a lot of points last night. It works on our radio show. You don't put them on air off and we just it's too risky for everybody. I'm kidding. He made this comment about a holistic look. Well, let's have a whole holistic look and another word, salad of hers.
Speaker 4: Some of the work is going to be through what we do in terms of giving benefits and assistance to state local governments around transit dollars and looking holistically at the connection between that and housing, and looking holistically at the incentives we in the federal government can create for local and state governments to actually engage in planning in a holistic manner. That includes prioritizing affordable housing for working people.
Speaker 1: We're going to prioritize, well, we'd have a lot more homes available. By the way, if we didn't have eleven and a half million unvetted Harris Biden illegals to have homes and places to stay, if it's not forced our hotels in New York City, you know, a holistic approach at Commalo's border crisis. Let's see, millions are of Americans are out of homes because or they're paying more because of the increase in demand. Look at what's happened to the hotels. They're being filled and paid, you know, paid for by you, the taxpayers. Many are even being destroyed in the process. You know, look at what it's the impact illegal immigrants unvetted by Harris and Biden they're having on our school system. You know, English as a second language. They're not hiring more teachers, so you're taking the limited resources in a failed system anyway, and now you've got all these other kids, and a lot of them don't speak English, and all of this is being paid. That means American kids are not getting the education that they deserve and that their parents are paying for. You know, these schools already have are in need of assistance and improvement. What about the healthcare system? Free health care for illegals. Great. Well, now our hospitals are overloaded with increased demand. They're now under more financial stress patients. Do you know these patients don't have insurance, so who's paying for it? Well, you are in commos fine with that. Free housing, health care, food education, sex change, surgery, amnesty, no vetting. And we have an increase in murder and rape and violent crimes, and drug drugs are getting out of control. Look at the spike and drug trafficking. You know, there's a there's been such a flood of fentanyl into the country. It went from ten dollars a pill to twenty five cents a pill. You know, we had on Aaron Whitley who testified in front of Congress describing this very thing that's happening. And if, by the way, you happen to be part of a charitable organization, or you look at the welfare programs in this country, they're now even being moral overwhelmed as well as if the highest Biden economy didn't make things bad enough. You know, you have hundreds of kids now that have gone missing, You have sex trafficking that has gone up dramatically. You have known terrorists in the country, We have a radiant assassination squads out to kill Donald Trump. You know, if I was president ever. And Donald Trump mentioned this the other day, and he said, if somebody threatened another presidential annidate, Republican and Democrat, doesn't matter the you know, the Mullows in Iran, I will obliterate you. I will use the word annihilate you if you dare to pull off and try to pull off an assassination attempt in this country. What is Harris and Biden done or said to the Mullas in Iran. Nothing. The president of Iran gets to come here, you know, during u n Week, fully protected by the Secret Service. Donald Trump has to move his events from outside to inside because they don't have enough resources. I mean, beat me up, Scotty. We don't have intelligent life down here. It's really unbelievable. By the way this was. This was in the Washington Times. The parents who have lost their children, and we have dozens of dead Americans killed by Harris Biden illegals. I run there, I scroll their names on TV often. These parents are livid and they have been on loading on Vice President Harris. Your borders are blaming her personally for the loss of their loved ones. You know, quote, I don't know how many more people Kamala Harris thinks have to die before she's going to say something like, yes, we have a problem. This is the mother Patty Morin, the mother of Rachel Morin. She's the mother of five that was slain in Maryland last year. A daughter said she was attacked, draged, beaten, raped, killed by an illegal immigrant. Or mom said, our body was blanketed in bruises, she had ten to fifteen head wounds, strangled and stuffed into a drain pipe. That's a Harris Biden unvetted illegal. We told you about little twelve year old Jocelyn Nungary. We've had our mother on this program and we talked to her grandfather. This twelve year old girl was slain in Texas and Houston last year. The daughter was accosted by two Harris Biden unvetted the illegals while she was getting a drink at a store. She was raped, brutalized for two hours, then murdered. Her body thrown in the water to try to get rid of the DNA. He said, they're monsters. They're the kind of individuals that we just openly led into our country because of Kamala Harris and funded her. A mother of a baby boy who died of a fentanyl overdose, he blames Kamala Harris and her complacency in terms of open borders. A photo wop won't bring our kid back. You know, all these parents are saying they haven't heard from Kamala Harris or Joe Biden. Rachel Morin's mom called on the Vice President to restore the Trump era policies. Instead of going to her photo op today, she ought to go to DC. They've bragged about undoing oh countless Trump era policies on the border with a stroke of a pen, and with the stroke of a pen, they can reinstate them. One Arizona rancher and this was in the New York Post today, Tyler Klump cattle rancher, Arizona border, which is a super highway for a lot of Harris. Biden unvetted the illegals coming in from Mexico. Donald Trump built the wall and upheld our immigration laws on day one. She stopped building the wall and encouraged the illegal immigration. Either purposely or not, She's hurting the country with the illegal immigration and she's pledging on I'm going to sign a bipartisan bill. I'm going to I'm going to get the bill. They had a bipartisan bill, and this was not a border security bill. She's lying through her teeth because it wouldn't even have been implemented unless four or five thousand illegals had already come into the country on any given day, and then Harris Biden and the Department of Homeland Security Secretary Mary Orcis would have the discretion whether or not they want to do anything. In case you're interested, a gang of unvetted Harris the illegals barged into a Brooklyn home on Sunday night, stabbed six people at a party. As a violent an illegal immigrant gang continues to explode all across cities like New York and Chicago. This was the newest outrage. This is that Venezuela Venezuelan game gang it's believed barged into the home, instigated an argument, spilled out into the street, of brawl ensues. Six people slashed. Oh well, and we have new border data. I got this from Foxnews dot Com and Tom Homan. Tom Holman's a great guy. He's been on the show many times, tens of thousands of illegal immigrants with sex offenses homicide convictions are loose on the streets, according to the Immigration and Customs Enforcement data provided two lawmakers this week. Listen to this data that the media will not report that is available for everybody, but the data says among those not in the tension, there are four hundred and twenty five four hundred and thirty one convicted criminals to one hundred and twenty two thousand, one hundred and forty one with pending criminal charges. Those include sixty two thousand, two hundred and thirty one convicted of assault, fourteen thousand, three hundred and one convicted of burglary, fifty six thousand, five hundred and thirty three with drug convictions, thirteen thousand, ninety nine convicted of homicide, an additional two thousand, five hundred twenty one have kidnapping convictions, fifteen thousand, eight hundred and eleven have sexual assault convictions. What part of this is Kamala not getting an additional one thousand, eight hundred and forty five with pending homicide charges, forty two thousand, nine hundred and fifteen with sexual assault charges, three thousand, two hundred and sixty six with burglary charges four thousand, two hundred and fifty with assault charges. The agency provided the data to Tony Gonzalez, a congressman in Texas, about the national data for illegal immigrants with criminal charges and convictions. The data was as of a lie of this summer, is broken down by those in detention and who are not in detention, those not in detention known as non detained docket and the Homeland Security Committee Chairman Mark Green told Fox News Digital that under the under President Biden and his borders are Vice President Harris, Department of Homeland Security, law enforcement has been directed to mass release illegal aliens whom they know have criminal convictions or are facing charges for serious crimes. And these dangerous, destructive individuals are making their way into every city and every state in this country. Now, if you're in Georgia and you're in North Carolina, I know by the way you're struggling with the aftermath of this, this Hurricane Helene, which is just reaked tavoc in Georgia and in Florida. I mean, I feel so sorry for all of you out there that are struggling with this. You know, it's it's funny, Linda. I told it the story one thirty am on Saturday. This is nothing. You know, all of a sudden, the flood in my house put it overflowing. You know, all the all the water backed up is going into the living room and you know down the stairs. It just is a mess, you know. I'm tum struggling to find a plumber at two in the morning, and I managed to find a plumber that also had a remediation company. Anyway, it's nothing. I'm talking to friends of mine in Florida and Georgia and they'd like flooded out and they're going to be out of their homes for months, if not a year. And my prayers go to the and it just puts in perspective. It was such a hassle this weekend. I was made such a big deal about it. But you know, it puts put your life in perspective when you start losing your home, everything you've worked your entire life for. I feel so sorry for everybody. It is horrible and it is horrible, and I was I didn't complain too much. I didn't tell you about it, I think yesterday.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, you only told me yesterday but you know, I.
Speaker 1: Just I feel terrible for people. They fight hard to get a home and you know, now they're devastating. Now they're out of their home. They got to find a place to live, they got to fight with their insurance company. It just sucks the whole thing. It uproots their life, their kids' lives. We really live in surreal times. I will tell you that. I mean, you know, we have Kamala Harris declaring that invading the US is not a crime. I mean, it's what do you mean it's not a crime. How do you have a mindset that allows eleven and a half million that we know about unvetted illegal immigrants from one hundred and eighty countries including Iran, Syria, Egypt, Afghanistan, Venezuela, tens and tens of thousands from China, Russia into our country. People that are part of gangs, We let them in. People that have known association, people that have convicted felons, allowed no vetting. Is it any surprise so many Americans have been murdered, have been raped, have been victims of violent crime, that these gangs have taken over small towns and cities. Is it any wonder? You know? When they're being offered free housing, food, healthcare, education, a path to citizenship, amnesty, sex change operations, anything else we can offer you and citizenship at the end of the rainbow, something of great value. I bet they're hoping that they'll vote Democrat in the end. We have been watching Hurricane Helene and it has been devastating. I mean, you have millions and millions without power. You have a ton of flooding that has taken place in Florida, Georgia. I'm talking all my friends in Florida, all my friends in Georgia. I can't tell you how many of them have had their homes underwater, have had damage, trees hitting their homes, trees that have fallen. It's bad. You know, from a record storm urge in Tampa up until outside of Tallahassee into Georgia. Fort Myers got hit very hard. Even Atlanta, they had tornadoes in Georgia. It's been very, very bad. We had Governor DeSantis on yesterday and we have Georgia Governor Brian Kemp on with us now. First Governor. Our prayers are thoughts are with our friends in Georgia. Not a lot of fun, and I know that it's been pretty devastating for your state.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, thanks for the prayer, Sean, we certainly need them. We've up to fifteen fatalities now in Georgia and just heartbreak and loss of life. One of those was the first responder that was trying to save somebody that lost their life. And storm response. We've had up to a million without power and certainly offer my thoughts and prayers to the people of our state in Florida, South Carolina and out of the states that were devastated by this huge storm. It was a hard hitting for sure.
Speaker 1: Tell us tell us exactly what happened and what parts of Georgia got hit the hardest, and maybe what our audience might be able to do to help you.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Well, one of the things that was really interesting about the storm, you know, they had the track coming on the hitting at the Big Bend area of Florida, which it did there around Apple, Axicola and coming through Valdosta, Georgia. But it was supposed to really go north and then hooked toward Nashville, Tennessee. But the storm really just stayed. It was such a strong, fast moving storm, it just stayed straight and it powered right through Valdosta, straight through to Augusta, Georgia, and went on und South Carolina before it started going north. And I mean everything in the path of that storm. And it was a cat too when it hit Georgia, which is unprecedented. I mean, normally you'll have that kind of hurricane hit Florida, but by the time it gets to Georgia, it's down to one or most of the time of tropical stormlight we saw with Debbie, but this is a very powerful storm. It was also very wide up the four to five hundred miles wide, so it was a state wide event from a flooding perspective. And then everything that was in the path of the eye in to the east or on the right side of that storm really took the brunt of this and that's where we're seeing the most damaged a lot of the fatalities. For example, in Lowndes County, we still have one hundred and fifteen structures that we know individuals are in that we're still trying to get to. There's so many trees down that's taken a long time to cut in there to try to rescue people.
Speaker 1: And this really hit hard in and around and outside the perimeter of of downtown Atlanta too. How hard did they get hit in some of those areas. It's heavily treated with old treed areas. You know, I lived in Georgia for four years.
Speaker 6: Well, certainly it got hit, nothing like we saw in South Georgia. But what was interesting is we had a storm before the storm, so we had this you know, this front that came from the northwest down through northwest Georgia to Atlanta created a vortex and so we had this a tremendous amount of rain in the metro area before Hurricane Helene pushed up a lot of rain. So we've had in places up to a foot of rain in Georgia in a very short period of time, which caused a lot of soggy ground trees to obviously fall down, knockout power. We had flash flooding and still worry about flash flooding up in the northern parts of our states, especially in Northeast Georgia. We're working on evacuating people below the Lake Raven Dam. They've got to release water off of that lake and just trying to get people out of their homes. The homes and the people are not in danger, but when they release the water, they won't be able to get out of the driveway or on the county road if there's a medical emergency. So just all kinds of things like that. We've got literally thousands of line workers that are pushing in right now, but I mean, it's going to take us a while just to get the roads cleared. It's so bad.
Speaker 1: What about power? How many people are without power at this point? Do you know of Well?
Speaker 6: I know one point we had at least a million. I think Florida had close to me and if not, over in South Carolina had one point four million. So it's devastating. From that perspective, I think we were down to about eight hundred thousand. But it's gonna take us a long time to get the power down in some of these areas. I mean literally places like Valdosta, Georgia just got leveled, Sandersville, Georgia, you know, anywhere along that path really got hit hard. A lot of poles down, a lot of wires down, And just want to urge everybody to be very careful around that and still watch for the potential for trees to fall with gust and wins that we still have in the state.
Speaker 1: What about people that have displaced? Is their website maybe people can go to I'm not sure what power down. I'm not sure if SUL service is down, but a number to call or something if they need to get, for example, temporary assistance for housing or help of any kind. Is there any hotline that you said that is helping people in desperadin Yes, I.
Speaker 6: Would tell people obviously if they're having an emergency, just called nine to one one. If people need to shelter, they can contact their local emergency management agency in their county. Certainly they can reach out to the web boc at Georgia Emergency Management Agency and get to us through our website. We have a lot of resources. We had a couple of hundred people that were evacuating from Florida and our shelters last night. I know we had up to eleven hundred today, and then you know, we've just got a tremendous amount of resource to sean as you can imagine that's going in now. We've got dozens and dozens of chainsaw cut teams, we've got search and rescue. We've called up additional National Guard on top of the five hundred that we had in the pre storm emergency, State of emergency. We've got Department of Transportation folks, and just a lot of you know, and then literally thousands alignment that are going in as soon as we could get the road clear from white line to white line. We're pushing in there and getting the work.
Speaker 1: I communicated with Franklin Graham of Samaritans Perse and I know that he's going to be going into every state that's been impacted, including Georgia. The Red Cross Are they active that they on the ground yet, Yeah.
Speaker 6: And you know, we've got we've had our State Operation Center open. That was one of the things the early state of emergency allowed us to do is to get all state agencies, our federal partners in the State Operation Center where we could communicate all in one location, really push all requests and organization through the web of the sc and Georgia Emergency Management Agency. We've got FEMA there with us, the Red Crosses there, We've got Public Health, Department of Agriculture, anybody you could imagine. And you know, I know there's a lot of other nonprofits, the Baptist Convention and others that will be helping us with you know, serving meals and pushing water in. There are corporate partners. We've got some great ones that always help us, great Georgia companies, you know, like Home Depot and Anheuser Bush and then certainly people like Loaws.
Speaker 1: Huh, well, you definitely need the beer. But I know the people at Home Depot, Birdie Marcus, and I know the people at loads of really good people.
Speaker 6: Well, the thing about Anheuser Bush, every year they stopped production at the plant and just can water.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was just kidding about the beer party. But you know, most people could probably use a beer after a night like last night and then the aftermath. It's very tough, but they do do that. Isn't it amazing that they can do that at at a drop of a diamond.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's great, you know, because they can just have that can water and try out the trailers and then whenever we have an emergency they can ship it out like a lot of other corporate partners do Chick fil A. I mean, just so many of them that will respond to this, and we're so grateful, and I'll just urge people if they're willing to help and contribute, just making sure you're going. But non organizations like Red Cross like the Franklin Grahams of the world, and you know, or contributed locally to your own church where you know that money's being spent well, because unfortunately they are unscrupulous people that will take advantage of these situations.
Speaker 1: Pretty sad. I mean, you see the best in people and then you end up seeing the worst in people. Governor, we wish you and our friends in Georgia all the best. If there's anything we can do or any information we can pass on, please let us know. And we're praying for our friends in Georgia and our greatest sorrow goes out to them, especially those mostly impacted by this.
Speaker 6: Well thanks allan God bless me.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it. Governor, Brian Kemp, Georgia. Eight hundred and nine foot one Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. It's just devastating, Linda. You know, I've had like places in my life, like first Pipes, I was on vacation once came back and I mean the amount of property damage it took eight months to get my house back eight months.
Speaker 5: It's horrible. I mean, I don't think people realize how the magnitude right of just how big water damage, what it can do to your property, and not just like your house, but your actual property, the footing, like it's structure, it's structural damage.
Speaker 1: Oh so in some cases, I mean, now you're looking at a total redo, and then you've got then you've got temporary housing issues. Then you've got the immediacy of where you going to send your kids to school? And then you got okay, how am I going to put food on the table, how am I going to get to work? And then still manage you know, this massive you know project on my hands that came. And then you've got to deal with the elderly that are not capable of doing it. There's not strong enough to do it.
Speaker 5: Well, that's the thing we're looking at hospitals and shelters, you know, for for for children, for families, for all the animals out there. I mean, it's just horrible. And I think too the problem is that we've spent so many of our taxpayer you know, funded resources for moments like this and catastrophes like this on things that the American people do not benefit from, like illegal immigrants, like illegal immigrant housing, like illegal immigrant credit cards. You know, where we should be taking care of our own. We're taking care of people that broke our laws and came in illegally. It's just a hot mess. I'll be curious to see what she says in Arizona today about all of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll be watching. We'll love full coverage on Hannity tonight. I'm so cynical about it. I'm just so sick and tired of the This is nothing but a but a show trip to the border, and if anybody sees it any other way, they just they don't have clear eyes at all. Oh.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, you know this is in may work as photo op. There's not going to be one real border patrol agent to come within five yards of her.
Speaker 1: Well, they're all angry. Let me tell you one other thing. The Biden White House, why are they refusing to tell the Mullows in Iran that if they don't get their assassination squads out of this country and if they dare to take an attempt at taking the life of a presidential candidate, that would be considered to me an act of war. Because I remember in twenty one, twenty twenty one, when Joe Biden told Vladimir Putin of Russia staged a quote minor incursion into Ukraine, the US would probably look the other way. And that was like a winking and not okay, well you can go in a little bit. Well he went in full on and has murdered and slaughtered innocent people, and you know, and then dragged you know, hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars with all the handcuffs that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris put on Zelenski and Ukraine, so they couldn't even fight back in the way they needed to to try and win the war, which I think is going to be impossible in the end. You know, a few months after the Biden green lighted the minor incursion, one hundred thousand troops were on Ukraine's border. Oh, I don't think they're going to go in. I mean it might just be a little minor incursion. Well it wasn't a minor incursion.
Speaker 4: What Russian won't hill the county if it invades, and it depends on what it does.
Speaker 1: It's one thing if it's a minor incursion, and having to fight about what to do and not do, et cetera incursion. Uh, it just is unbelievable. And yesterday by the way, taking no questions, why was it Kamala Harris and not Joe Biden meeting with Zelenski, who's the president right now? It's unreal. By the way, listen to this Kamala Harris beauty.
Speaker 3: It is wrong to somehow suggest then an undocumented immigrant is a criminal. Being an undocumented immigrant is not a crime. I know what a crime looks like. An undocumented immigrant is not a criminal. An undocumented immigrant is not a criminal.
Speaker 1: And an undocumented immigrant is not a criminal.
Speaker 3: An undocumented immigrant is not a criminal. An undocumented immigrant is not a criminal. An undocumented immigrant is not a criminal. An undocumented immigrant is not a criminal.
Speaker 1: And undocent humans is not and undocumented imp is.
Speaker 3: An undocumented immigrancy is not in criminally, undocumented ins is not ren An undocumented immigrant is not a criminal. And we have a correct course in this conversation. We're not going to treat people who are undocumented across the borders criminals. That's correct.
Speaker 1: But we'll give you free housing, healthcare, food education, legal drivers license, sex change operation, and a path to citizenship. And we're not going to vet you and find out whether or not you're Let's see somebody with gang associations, terror associations, have a criminal record, and we have as a result, dozens of murdered Americans, dozens of Americans, including young children, that have been raped. We have hundreds and hundreds of Americans victims of violent crimes. We have gangs now taking over major cities and small towns all across the country. And of course path to citizenship, free sex change, operation, free housing. You know, who wouldn't come to America? I mean wide open, you know, borders under Harris and Biden. But they say the borders closed and the border's secure. Now we have a problem with immigration, Kamalos said the other night, you know, just just kind of make up your mind. By the way President Trump meant with Zelinsky. Today we'll get some analysis. Rebecca Koffler, who wrote the book Putin's Playbook, Putin is Evil. I know there are conservatives that don't understand that what what Trump did so brilliantly with China, he tried to he hit them in the pocketbook with tariffs. With Iran, they couldn't sell their oil, they were going bankrupt. With Russia, no Keista, I'm sorry, no nord Stream two pipeline. That's how we hit putin Harris Biden. Never do that. No, I want to tell you tough times we're living in. You need a security system. If you're looking for the right one. Who you're going to ask probably the hard men, the hardware working men and women in law enforcement. One veteran officer recently writing to our friends at simply Safe Home Security, thanking them because he has peace of mind every time he leaves his house knowing his house is safe. I've been using simply Safe for years. You don't have to worry when you have simply Safe. They now have added new technology called fast Protect Monitoring and Liveguard Protection, and simply Safe agents can act within five seconds of receiving your alarm. They can see and speak to any intruder inside or outside your house, all for less than a dollar a day, no contract to side, no hidden fees. You can install and activate in less than an hour, or have a pro do it for you now, right now. You'll get fifty percent off with your simply Safe system. They'll give you a free indoor security camera when you sign up for their new technology Fast Protect Monitoring. Go to their website simply safehanity dot com. That's simply Safehanity dot I'm sorry, simply safe dot com slash Hannity. That's sim p l I saf dot com slash Hannity because there's no safe. Simply say.
Speaker 5: Sean Hannity.
Speaker 1: All right, Trump me putin kabola headeds to the border. We'll have the latest. We'll check out Rebecca Rebecca Koppler, who's gonna join us next