Speaker 1: The volume. The eighty two game preseason is in the books, and it is finally time for the real season. Don't miss out on any NBA playoff action at DraftKings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. From the play in tournament through the finals. Draft Kings Sportsbook as you covered with same game parlays, live betting, ods, boost and much more. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code Shannon. New customers can bear five dollars and get two hundred and bonus bets instantly. That's the code Shannon only on DraftKings.
Speaker 2: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hop and wired text hope and y four six seven three six nine.
Speaker 2: In Connecticut, help.
Speaker 3: Is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothell Casino and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction void in Ontario. Bonus beets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. See DKNG dot co slash b ball for eligibility and depositive restrictions terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: Rookie quarterback Caleb Williams news made news this week when he when his teammate Kevin Bayer revealed that Caleb asked his teammates to be more organized and cleaning the locker room there said first thing Caleb said was, hey man, we're all grown in here. He was like, we're getting a little too sloppy. We're leaving water bottles, towels, all types of things around. Because stodiums have a lot of square footage that they have to cover in this whole building. Let's try to help them out by cleaning up after ourselves. Money Tumor took issues with this and went on Craig cart and saying some rookie that hadn't played one snap wearing fingernail polish. Now he's gonna come in here and tell me, Hey, Russell Wilson too going on a rookie clean up after me?
Speaker 2: How do you feel about this? OYO?
Speaker 4: I mean, I understand what I'm talking about. This is the NFL locker room. It's going to get messy. It's going to get a junkie. People's lockers are going to be junkie. There are very few, very few players, very few that keep it, keep it neat and tidy and neat the way you do your home.
Speaker 5: Very few.
Speaker 4: But I understand. I think we was coming from. We was coming from was a good place. The place coming from a good place.
Speaker 5: I understand what the mini toomors talk about.
Speaker 4: You haven't done anything yet, you know to be but again, you are the leader, you are the first round pick. Yep, you are probably going to be the team captain as well. So from that standpoint, I get where he was coming from. But again, also there's a certain thing as a rookie telling vets, and I don't think you meant it in that way. It wasn't malicious, no ill intent, just about you know, keeping everything right and making a custodian job easy.
Speaker 5: So had that muscle do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, oh Joe, I mean some of the some of my teammates I put shoes on, the go in the house, teams hands, matt suit. Ain't no way that locker. If you look at the way I said, ain't nowhere, ain't nowhere in hell I would ever eat right, I'd have to be a host. Did you eat at your house right right?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 2: Hell no? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I kept my Actually I had two lockers. I kept my lockers clean. I'm talking about life song. I sprayed, stuff, was organized, shoulder pants, hung everything against the word, everything, nothing was out of.
Speaker 5: Place, right right, right right.
Speaker 2: Come to my home.
Speaker 1: It's the exact same way. Come to my car. It's the exact same way. Yeah, exact same way.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't I don't. I don't do mess. I don't do clutter. And you not going to come in my house and clutter it up?
Speaker 5: No, not at all.
Speaker 4: I mean, I wasn't the I wasn't a neat freak. I didn't have OCD with it. But it was it was.
Speaker 5: It was decent.
Speaker 4: It was decent, it was it wasn't crazy. It wasn't crazy. I had I had my I had my full helmets. I had I had two depending on how I felt. I had four helmets in my locker, depending on what what I wanted to wear. Shoulder pads, white shirt, black shirt, gray shirt, two three pairs of three pair of sweats. I used to like, you know, I used to love the practice in long pants, an orange pair of black pair and a white pear.
Speaker 5: And that's it.
Speaker 4: That's it, my l my laundry bag, and that was you know, my toiletries, obviously, and that's it.
Speaker 5: Nothing else.
Speaker 1: If you're going either side of me, you had to keep your locker clean too, because you ain't fing to drive down my property back property value.
Speaker 5: We used to say that too, We used to say that.
Speaker 1: This is my property. Yeah, you driving down the value. That issue up, that issue.
Speaker 5: Then the linemen are the worst. Yeah, and you ain't got you ain't gotta clean it up.
Speaker 2: But I guess what I bet yourself be on the other side tomorrow.
Speaker 5: The linemen are the worse. Man stuff, Nah, I remember them.
Speaker 1: Everything was so man's like man sean while you I go over there every tuthe Now I put the stuff. But Tuesday, the day off, I'm going there and get my work out in. I got light solt, I'm beating out, making sure everything. I got the vacuum. I'm vacuuming them out my locker. I'm making sure everything nice and neat on the way it's supposed to. That's come on, guys, it don't take that much.
Speaker 2: I get it. I get it. That's somebody's job. But damn, you.
Speaker 5: Ain't got to make it. Jo, You ain't got make a job hard. You gotta make it harder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hold on the basket right there. You gonna throw your You throw your stuff right there on the floor. You can't get your big lady and something, throw the stuff, putting stuff in the basket. Come on, man, you cut your tape off. Oh Joe, and the trash can right there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it right there on the floor. Or they missed or they missed the trash can and never coat, never go.
Speaker 2: Pick it up off. Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 5: Monnie was snapping, all right.
Speaker 2: Look, it all depends somebody.
Speaker 4: Somebody in the chest said, God damn uncle, you had a vacuum in the locker room.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I had a little many back. I did, had a little many back.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Look like the little the little ones when you hold with the.
Speaker 2: Hand, little dust buster dust buster? Yeah.
Speaker 5: But you that can you are you tripping?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Ask old. Look that's getting my teammates.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you that stuff with you ain't I can go let me go in any locker room, and I can tell you how serious he takes it, because I'm gonna look and see what he got in his locker. That'll tell me the seriousness of it of how he takes it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh shoot, that's that's old. You had that old c D.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm like that with everything. I'm gonna get all. I'm all. That's what I gotta be. That's why I gotta be careful. Would I give my time.
Speaker 5: To Okay, I see what you're saying. I see what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they know. I'm all in. Yeah. Once I start working, it's work work. Everybody knows that. Hey.
Speaker 1: I know, like kids called, they know like certain times they call, they gonna call, and I know according to when they call, the seriousness of the call.
Speaker 2: Right. But yeah, that's that's how I am. Ojoe. Oh yo, check this out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the NFL is shutting down rulebook loophole that the Dolphins forty nine ers rams were sporting during the twenty twenty three season. The Miami Dolphins office took the NFL by storm last year with big reasons. What happened because of Mike McDaniel implement implemented a news pre snap motion that allowed his speeded players like Tyreek Hill to thrive. At one point last season, forty nine is Kyle Shanahan referred to the movement as cheap motion, and it seemed the NFL agreed with that assessment. For the twenty twenty fourth season, the Dolphins could be penalized if they continue to use the motion due to the new rule that's being added this year.
Speaker 5: I think I already know what they talk about.
Speaker 4: It got to be when Tyreek comes in motion to the on to the bunch, to the bunch side, un any run straight, he didn runs to stop, or he just keeps going deep. That there has to be. That's the only one I can think of. So what they want him he has to be. He has to be at a stand.
Speaker 2: They want you to square, They want you to square.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well hell, either way if he got a run and start or if he's square, it's still gonna be the same result. Yeah, yeah, okay, I see what you mean. I knew exactly what you to talk about as soon as you said it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we talked about the Dolphins because Tyriek, I mean, only worked with Tyreek because you gotta have blister. Now, maybe Xavier, maybe the Kandacy was thinking about using it with Xavier words Worthy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you definitely.
Speaker 1: You're definitely gonna have to have some guy with some speed or it doesn't work.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Is that one of the questions? Though we still.
Speaker 1: Ash NFL Motion Loophole round for the nine to four regular top five quarterbacks. The likelihood succeed this season? Is that where we're going and we got Is that the question you want me to ask?
Speaker 5: Cash?
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, question went viral today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the pettiest reason you stopped dating someone?
Speaker 4: Oh, I remember that. I remember that easy I have. I was dating this chick man, she's just going ahead to get mad. I was dating a chick, right, Yeah, you got to understand. You know, we engaged in conversation. I told I was gonna pick up and I went to a house, and you know, I am, I'm very open. I'm very open with everything in the way I moved as far as using the bathroom. You know how you say you don't play that. Oh, I don't care.
Speaker 5: I went to use the restroom.
Speaker 4: I want to do number one eight minutes before we leave bomb, let me use the restaurant real quick. I went to go pee. I look at the toilet tissue. She got one play, she got one plot toilet tissue. How you want me to take you to Chris Ruth and you got one plot toilet tissue that means you don't even take you're not even taking your hygiene serious because you got one ply in here.
Speaker 5: But you want to you want me.
Speaker 4: To take you to Chris Ruth. Like your priorities is all mixed up? Like what are you doing?
Speaker 2: What are we doing?
Speaker 4: Like at least have two plot toilet isssue in your bathroom when you have gas that let.
Speaker 5: Me know you're not that, let me know you're not serious about your hygiene.
Speaker 2: But she ain't got it like that, don't Joe.
Speaker 4: But if you ain't got it, like the why the hell you want to go eat at a goddamn steakhouse like Chris.
Speaker 2: Ruth got it like that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but no, I don't need you to I need you to be an asset not liability.
Speaker 5: Like let's let's start from the ground up.
Speaker 4: Let's work on getting you two plying here and then we'll work our way to go on to nice steakhousing.
Speaker 2: Ship.
Speaker 4: I don't even eat that goddamn that uh that that Chris Ruth ship, that's not even that's not even from my palette. But here you go, I'm ready to try to take you serious. I was willing to go to you know, and that just that threw everything off unk, like like what are we doing.
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 5: Don't make no?
Speaker 1: Many would look, there's been a couple of ojoe one yeah, chick past gas. I was done, never called again. Wait, I thought it was disrespectful. Okaypect each other, let me take no. No. We were cool and I really liked her. She would oh, oh Joe, and you let it go just because of that.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, because I thought she I thought she was disrespectful. Oh Joe.
Speaker 5: She one foot from being in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Right done.
Speaker 4: Maybe she couldn't hold it on. That's a part. That's that's that's human nature.
Speaker 2: What we're doing. It is.
Speaker 4: It is like I thought, round real real part around me. You know sometime we even rate the smell, you know, one to ten.
Speaker 1: No, she right there, she was, she was running from being in the bathroom. Like all she had to do was take it up. No, no, and then and then there's one check o.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just like.
Speaker 2: The toilet seat was up.
Speaker 6: Okay, what's wrong with that?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: I mean you got another dude of coming over. Women always put the toilet seat down. I ain't no, ain't no sense to me bothering it.
Speaker 2: I'm out.
Speaker 5: Wait she left the toilet seat up?
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 5: Wait what if she was cleaning before you got there and it just happened to.
Speaker 2: Still be up?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 2: And I saw, I saw peace, I saw peace things.
Speaker 5: Oh so that means that means somebody been over that pen.
Speaker 2: Yeah you were.
Speaker 5: That's a good one.
Speaker 4: So, fellers, if you got that dating anybody and she's saying you're the only one she's dating, you go to the house.
Speaker 5: That's a good one. Check the toilet, even.
Speaker 2: If it's down, lift it up.
Speaker 5: See a damn peace stains on the rim. That's a good one.
Speaker 4: Look listen, I'm locked in. I'm excited for the people in the chat that might be dating somebody. They got to go check a toilet. Matter of fact, recorded and sent it to me. Fellas, I want to I want to see that's that's dope. That's a good way to catch it too.
Speaker 2: Look at this.
Speaker 5: That ain't petty, is it? That ain't petty? Nah?
Speaker 1: Just because I don't want to put myself outlookers, because as I as you know, I started like I was like when my brother I started to be a little bit cautious, but I still wasn't as cautious.
Speaker 2: As I needed to be because it wasn't me.
Speaker 1: But then as I got into the league, and then I started out like, man, I can't man like I said to some of the stuff I've told you that happened, I was like, man, I can't keep putting myself on.
Speaker 2: That's a real current thing.
Speaker 1: You keep putting yourself in these situations.
Speaker 5: Noah, Dann, that's a good one. Un I ain't never thought about that. Man, check the toilet, lift the toy ce. See peace.
Speaker 4: Ain't to let you know that Nick dude has been there. Oh with that sad, Yeah, I'm not. I'm out the game now.
Speaker 5: But you just you draw some knowledge for them boys and that though.
Speaker 2: Hey what's.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hey, college, they tell you I disappear from Friday to Sunday. Man, he they man, what's where? Shot they see me? They think they see me Sunday about two o'clock. I'm laying in my bed looking up at to see the man.
Speaker 2: Shot Where you being? Man shot?
Speaker 5: Where you being? Because god, people they talk too much right right right right right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, mm hmm, ain't no nothing there ain't no nothing. That's how you got to keep it. That's hey, old Joe. They said, Sean, if you with any kind of if you any kind of animal, would you be Everybody say they're they're a liar. Yeah, I'm a leopard. I traveled by myself. Yeah, I hunted by myself. Yeah mm hmmm that way anything happened. Yeah, no, where it came.
Speaker 2: From, I know, I know. So that's just me guy.
Speaker 5: Everybody, I was a good one.
Speaker 1: About man, you got got too much, dude, that's why he ain't this ain't that long? Okay, y'all make it seemed like I'm stressed. You listen, you have I'm happy.
Speaker 5: Oh your dog got a hook rail, look it up?
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah they're gonna be bad.
Speaker 5: Hey, Derek, he almost heard me slip up. Yeah I almost said that word.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 2: Uh all right?
Speaker 1: Oh yo, who Now it's time for oh your's favorite segment.
Speaker 5: Let me get let me give me, let me give my hat hold on.
Speaker 2: Uh yeel I can't for now so many words.
Speaker 5: Oh lord, I don't know what. I don't know where the clean lady put.
Speaker 2: He ain't got a good look at you?
Speaker 5: Oh lord, I don't know where the clean lady put my hat on.
Speaker 2: All right, well, oh yo, let's give it a let's give it a swirl. Oh yo, I don't know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 5: Oh lord, man, you like you like Samson without his hair.
Speaker 4: Oh that's that's just what I feel like right now. Man, damn, okay, come on, let's we're gonna go.
Speaker 5: We gonna give it. We're gonna give it a try. We're gonna give it a try.
Speaker 1: The first word, it's ostentatious, ostentatious.
Speaker 5: Austin, Austin, Austin, Austin. All right, it's probably gonna be wrong, but I'm gonna give it a go.
Speaker 4: Okay, ready, yeah, A U S T I nd T A C I O U s ostentatious O.
Speaker 5: S T E I.
Speaker 6: It was t oh man.
Speaker 2: T I O U s ostentatious.
Speaker 5: My bad, My bad, My bad, my bad.
Speaker 4: See, I ain't got my hat, man, ain't got my hat. And I spelled it like Austin, Texas, like a damn idiot.
Speaker 5: I'm tripping. Okay, number two, I think this is aq S.
Speaker 4: Hold on, you don't even know, you don't even know how to pronounce it and I gotta spell it.
Speaker 2: These are the words that that you sit in that you wanted to spell.
Speaker 1: At u s h huh at u s at u s aq s yes.
Speaker 5: Can you use it in the sentence? Please?
Speaker 1: You know what, O Joe, I didn't really want to do this, but I aqu s what h it's when you give in.
Speaker 4: Ohen you give in a q s All right, I'm I'm gonna take a swing at it. I might might strike out like Aaron Judge, but.
Speaker 5: Act aq s at u s.
Speaker 2: A q mm hmm.
Speaker 5: U e s a q s.
Speaker 1: A c.
Speaker 2: Man s E.
Speaker 5: How was I supposed to know that? I've never used that word in this.
Speaker 2: You know what? This is an easy word for you, what I mean?
Speaker 5: All of them are easy. But you have to give me something I've actually used before. I've never used.
Speaker 2: The skate.
Speaker 5: H oh yo, you're off skating. I think it means to put off.
Speaker 1: Y'all, like the words I'm giving y'all, Like the words i'm giving over yore tonight.
Speaker 5: Hey, we're playing spelling bee, all mad man? What the hell you got going on?
Speaker 1: Oh? Okay, it's to render obscure, unclear, unintelligible. Now you want to get me.
Speaker 2: You forgive me.
Speaker 1: So it's seventy five BC. Where were the first Oliverius? This man says, seventy five BC?
Speaker 2: What about what.
Speaker 1: You got?
Speaker 5: You got my stubbor, hurt man? What you got your crowd? You got your crowd over here?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: No, Hey, what's the word again? Say the word?
Speaker 1: Scaped h skate hmm, you got it with the l joe. It's easy.
Speaker 5: I had never heard that ship before.
Speaker 2: Ov skate.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, I'm going to give it a try.
Speaker 5: Ova skate. Let me sign it out.
Speaker 4: Let me sign it out right, let me use one finger signed out ov skate. Okay you ready? Yes, A V E skate s k A t E or maybe s c A t e O b oh my god.
Speaker 2: C A t E up skate.
Speaker 5: Hey, well you got you got me over here in tears and nah and noah.
Speaker 1: What you got? I can't even now? Okay, okay, I will give you one of.
Speaker 5: The even said all of me. You ain't never heard this ship before.
Speaker 2: Abscone, abscone h They said they would have get.
Speaker 4: Hen Hey my stuff, boy, you got me in tears over hell?
Speaker 1: No, abs Cone, thank you, thank you about abcne abcne.
Speaker 7: Oh shoot yeah, no, hey, abs gone, I'm for to take a swing at it.
Speaker 4: Abb. I know ab is a b s so ab okay boom a b is gone. I mean it better be uh s c o n abs gone.
Speaker 1: Uh huh a b s o n d abs gone? Okay, Oh Joe the last word. A brilliant, a brilliant h h it's uh showing liveliness enthusiasm.
Speaker 2: Oh show is very bullian bulliant.
Speaker 6: Oh m hm.
Speaker 5: Oh ship, No, but you got my hair hurt?
Speaker 2: Oh ship and brilliant.
Speaker 4: Boy, this is fucking classic. H huh, oh ship, well you got my stomach hurt? Okay, oh okay, A brilliant Yeah, uh, I'm taking take a swing at it.
Speaker 1: A brilliant A b u l i n t, A brilliant e b u l l i e n t. A bulliant.
Speaker 2: Well that had that had got miracle power.
Speaker 4: No matter one hand I want tonight, I won't getting nothing to motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: Right, you could had doctor sus hand on tonight. You won't spell that anymore? Oh man, all right, d.
Speaker 4: Hello, hey huh boy, oh b my where my I can feel my asss?
Speaker 1: But my abs hurt by you got back here hurt.
Speaker 5: That was classic that with a classic.
Speaker 1: Man, I know, I fulna get something from the nineteen twelve the Olympics. Hey, al right on, Joe, pay back time.
Speaker 5: Here you go, Chack.
Speaker 4: Chat, Here we go, Oh fetter me and sweating there? All right, here we go. Question number one for Dunk on nunk. What year did the NFL hold its first Hall of Fame game? What year did the NFL hurld its first Hall of Fame game?
Speaker 5: Oh? Shit, yeah, I know, I know how you feel. Oh my goodness, whatever funny? Oh man, yeah, I know, I know, I know. I get your hint.
Speaker 2: Give me a here.
Speaker 5: Frank Sinatra performed at Carnegie Hall this year nineteen sixty three. Wrong, but you was close.
Speaker 4: You know why he was close, because perform the Carnegie Hall in nineteen nineteen sixty two. But you was right, he was right, He was right there. And he performed at Carnegia Hall in nineteen sixty two.
Speaker 5: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 4: Second question, what two players from tonight's Hall of Fame game?
Speaker 5: Franchises are being enshrined in the Hall of Fame this year from the two teams that are playing tonight?
Speaker 2: Who playing tonight?
Speaker 5: I ain't telling you, don't chat don't tell him.
Speaker 1: Oh, Devin Hester okay and Andre Johnson Okay, And listen, I gave you that one, you know, because I'm a friend.
Speaker 2: I gave you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I gave you an easy one. I gave you that one. But I got one for you right now, and you ain't gonna get that, just to just to.
Speaker 5: Bring you back down to earth.
Speaker 4: Okay, Name the last four American one hundred meter gold medalists, the last the last four male one hundred meter excuse me gold medalists? Uh?
Speaker 1: In two thousand and four, it was Justin Gatlin. In two thousand it was Maurice Green.
Speaker 4: Hold on, hold on, it looks like it looks like you're reading something. Now it looked like you're reading something.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, justin Gatlin and O four in Athens two thousand more Green is Sydney.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Are we counting?
Speaker 1: Are we counting Carl Lewis and eighty eight being suspend receiving the gold after Ben Johnson? Or we just going straight to eighty eight? I mean eighty four? Now we call it what we can count that and then I'm gonna go Jim Hines in nineteen sixty eight.
Speaker 4: Justin Gatling two thousand and four Athens, Maris Green two thousand, Sydney, Carl Lewis eighty and Soul Carl.
Speaker 5: Eighty four eighty four, La eighty four eighty four in La. Okay, I was just.
Speaker 1: Making I'm just making sure I threw Jim Hines in that, just in case you wanted to say, I do all WoT heat.
Speaker 5: I just I just threw that in.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, I just threw that in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, technically, because you ain't say, Carl Lewis twice, you're wrong, I did.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, don't do that, O Joe. You know what I did it. I see what I did. I plugged in, Oh Yoe.
Speaker 2: I long in. I'm a long gone now an O Joe, you might be plugged the computer.
Speaker 4: Hu okay, here we go. Number four. Yeah, you ain't getting this one. What's seven events make up the hip top the line? The hell tathlon.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred meters eight hundred meters two hundred meters.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, listen to me, now, let me try again. What seven events make up the hep pathlon?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The heptathlon is is is the female version of the catalon, which is gentlemen's the.
Speaker 5: Javelin seven, I'm waiting on you.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the two hundred meters, the eight hundred meters eight hundred, two hundred javelin, high jump, one hundred meters long jump in the No, yeah, long jump in the hurdles.
Speaker 5: That is absolutely wrong.
Speaker 4: The seven events that make up they have pathlon are the sixty meter sprint, the long jump, the shot put, the high jump, the sixty meter hurdles, the poll vote, and not the eight hundred meters one thousand meters.
Speaker 2: No, that's not true. The heptapline.
Speaker 4: Yes, the before before we ask these questions, we fact check everything before we put these questions in.
Speaker 2: If the hundred you know, they don't do that. Okay, No, let me see.
Speaker 4: So you're gonna you gonna tell my you're gonna you're gonna tell my computer that is wrong.
Speaker 2: I know I'm right, Tell him, tell him I apologize. Hold on what the Corey Looe, I'm loved, Yes, I'm right, I'm love.
Speaker 5: I told you the dialogue, cheating, cheating, hold on.
Speaker 2: Y, I correct the computer?
Speaker 1: Who you think putting the who you think put the information in big blue, that big IBM computer.
Speaker 5: That put out that information.
Speaker 2: Who you think programmed it o Joe.
Speaker 4: Man, sir, damn fly in here man. Okay, I'm I'm let me let I'm gonna let you slide with that one. You ready, I'm I'm gonna let you slad with that one.
Speaker 5: What you what you?
Speaker 2: What you are? What?
Speaker 5: Three?
Speaker 2: Plugged it?
Speaker 5: Right now? How many you got? Corw how many you got wrong? One?
Speaker 2: Okay, missed that by a year? All right?
Speaker 5: You ready for ready for your last question.
Speaker 2: I'm ready.
Speaker 4: A Kenyon has won the eight hundred meters in the last six of the last nine Olympics. Name the three non Kenyon runners in the nation they represent? Who won the other three?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, yeah in the Olympics. That's what we're talking about.
Speaker 2: You said the last nine.
Speaker 4: A Kenyon has won the auters the eight hundred meters in the last six of the last nine. So there are three that have won that haven't been Kenyon. Who are the runners? And what nation did they represent?
Speaker 2: Now you're talking about the nations? Now I gotta give you the runners and the nation? Oh your really? Yeah?
Speaker 4: That that ain't that ain't bad. It ain't bad as some goddamn questions. Damn words, you asked me to spell that i'd never heard before.
Speaker 6: H yeah, yeah, I don't even.
Speaker 2: I can't even know that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say, I'm just just struck through some some countries out there. I don't even I don't even know the names. Right, I'm gonna say you Ganda, Ethiopia and oh you're gone to Ethiopia and uh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you might as well just mark this when that's wrong.
Speaker 2: So all right, three out of five A bad?
Speaker 5: What The three non Kenyon runners and the nation they represent.
Speaker 4: Were no ways, but John rodal, Germany's Nils Schumann and Russia's Yuri for the Flowski.
Speaker 2: I've never got that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, I know, just like I ain't never get them damn words you asked.
Speaker 2: You alight, last last segment of the day.
Speaker 5: Oh that was good.
Speaker 2: It's called Q.
Speaker 5: And a Q and a.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, that was good.
Speaker 1: Bilbo underscore swaggers man, we're on find these a key in the bass words. Oh jo oh yo, saying he trained all so I expected him to have.
Speaker 2: All the assles.
Speaker 4: Hey boy, that was class. That was class sick. But I ain't know none of that. That was funny.
Speaker 1: Rac Roup said, y'all make sure y'all get some shade by Laporte. It's really good. We made it the unofficial sponsor of our channel. Great job with that, Chad, don't forget us, brother way to represent the three oh five much love guys, sport Man, doctor Frankie L.
Speaker 2: Bellamy, Oh Joe, let plan your bachelor party.
Speaker 4: That's the party. I don't even I don't even party. I don't even say I break my own birthday. I doubt I even have a bachelor party.
Speaker 5: All right, what you think?
Speaker 2: I mean?
Speaker 1: If I mean, look, if that's what you want to do. If that's not what you want to do, don't do it.
Speaker 5: I mean, I listen. If it's something I've never done before. But I got great idea, I got great ideas.
Speaker 2: With your money?
Speaker 5: Who money?
Speaker 1: Your money in your bachelor party?
Speaker 5: That's fan. That's fan.
Speaker 4: As long as we're doing something I like to do. You know, anything that involves cigars, any that involved you know, live music, jazz.
Speaker 2: Preferably Yeah yeah, okay, cigars getting my clinton on.
Speaker 5: But it's like a bachelor party doesn't always have to involve women.
Speaker 2: No, it's you, it's your night. I know that's your last night.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, so if it's my last night is a free man.
Speaker 4: Does that mean I should do something that I wouldn't be able to do on something locked in?
Speaker 2: No, you can't do Look, don't do anything that is real.
Speaker 1: Find out that's gonna be the shortest that's gonna be the shortest marriage in history.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that ain't. Yeah, they ain't. Ain't. That's not a good look. That's not a good look. Yeah. So yoh, doc, I don't think you're gonna let me do that.
Speaker 1: Landy Ray said, Hey, guys, what would you say Your love language is physical touch, words of affirmation, quality time, receiving gifts, acts of service.
Speaker 2: What's yours?
Speaker 4: Don't yo, d that's a good question, man, And I think this is I'm glad you asked because I mean, I think really and I had this conversation and she told me like like, damn you you are so easy to deal with because I don't. I don't want for nothing. I'm so simple, uncle. I mean, yo, you you followed me the chat, They followed me throughout the years. If you follow me on social media, and you can see how simplistic my lifestyle is. And I'm not really complicated by by any means, and my lovely language like Damn what would it be?
Speaker 5: Damn, that's a good question.
Speaker 2: I mean you like gifts?
Speaker 4: No, No, I don't really care. I don't really care for gifts. Maybe yeah, I don't really care for no gifts? Hey, hey, what is hold on?
Speaker 5: This is a good question. I really want to know the answer to this, because she's gonna be able to say it right off the back. Hold on what you say?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: Okay, she said? She said attention, attention, attention, attention, and affection.
Speaker 2: I know what, George was what attention? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, you said when you didn't have anything, as long as you have something to occupy.
Speaker 5: Your time being Okay, that's if you.
Speaker 1: Don't have anything to occupy your time, you want her to be a tendant you.
Speaker 4: That's why we had that problem the other day. We had a matter of fact, I'm so glad you said that. Speaking of we got into it again. But we got into it again. I bullshit you now, and I'm not even playing it. She right here. You know, y'all have first watch out there where you at First Watch? Yeah, first Watch. It's like like a Denny's eye hop a little bit more. I don't want to use the word upscale, but a little more. Yeah, So I mean I mean breakfast, right, Yes, I mean breakfast. I get my normal, I get my my French toast, and I get mistaken eggs, right, and I get my football. So she called my phone, so I placed the phone up. I got the phone in my hand, and I'm eating my food. So I got I got my sunglasses. I got my sunglass sitting on my head. The sunglasses fall by accident, right, not by accident, And I put them back up real fast.
Speaker 5: And the waitress was in front of me, real real, I think somebody sitting there.
Speaker 4: She say, Man, who in the fuck is that sitting in front of you? I know you're not fucking playing with me. Put your glasses back down. So I took my glasses. I'm like, and I put them down on the table. She's like, Chad, don't you fucking play with me? Who in the hell? The background real laughing. She think it's funny, she say. I said, like, what are you talking about? Turn the camera round. I turned the camera around, the camera round. He didn't hold on listen. I turned the camera around. I played the food is right there, my French host. I had finished already, and I'm eating my steak and eggs.
Speaker 5: I'm like, man, what is your problem?
Speaker 4: Then the waitress comes right back out right again, and the waitress nervous because she can hear cursing. And I'm confused, well, you acted up like that. It was it was, it was, it was, it was.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 4: So it was so embarrassing because I didn't want to snap, and the waitress was like, the waitress got scared because she could hear a cursing. So the waitress went away the first time, and she came back to make sure everything was okay.
Speaker 5: She snapped. She snapped it for real, round, put your classes back down.
Speaker 4: It was no tell tell him how you did it, dude, don't don't don't don't.
Speaker 5: Laugh, classes back down.
Speaker 2: I didn't say that. He was playing in your face, real.
Speaker 5: Playing my face now, better playing my face. That's what I say. So say how you said it, Say how you said over the phone. Say it just how you said it. She would talk.
Speaker 4: She was talking to me like, I'm like, I'm not even cho like she like, we almost got into it. But again, and she she apologized, said I was sorry because when my glasses fell and they went back up, she saw the reflection of the waitress sitting in front of me, and it was her and by the time I it don't thought me what she was talking about, because she was confusing me because instead of just communicating and talking normal, she was screaming.
Speaker 5: Like she was my homeboy, and like she wanted to fight.
Speaker 1: I had a tone in my voice, but I was I don't scream on.
Speaker 2: But you just that you wanted to let him know the seriousness of what you were saying.
Speaker 4: She was, she would getting their head down about Oh, I was finna pull up on you and hey about straight straight hood, straight out the hood at the hood. But I forgot I forgot to tell you about that story.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mind minded words of affirmation.
Speaker 4: Words of affirmation. Yeah, so like reassurance in other words, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you, right, appreciate what you do right, love you great, blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: You work hard. That's it. That's it.
Speaker 1: I've gotten really good because I've spent so much time be about myself right right right. It ain't no quality time, it ain't nothing. I don't need no gifts. Hey, just say you appreciate me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, like that's enough. Yeah, you celebrate your birthday not really. Yeah, so so we the same. I ain't said my birthday in years. I think I told real when we first when we first met. Listen, I'm not in all that eleven ffty nine. All I like to do is I like to say a prayer. The day of my birthday. I go have me some coffee Starbucks. So I go to my cue spot, my cafe O. Lets you get me a cigar, a celebratory cigar. Thank God for seeing another year. Boom, I'm good. I'm on the video game. She surprised me one time with my kids. That's why my mama. My text message from my mama is still on my phone.
Speaker 5: I refuse to raise him.
Speaker 4: As long as I can keep them, I'm gonna keep them there the uh real playing something for me anyway. After I said I don't want to do nothing, she did all this planning. Guess who she got to invite?
Speaker 5: Your mama, boy, My.
Speaker 4: Mama got win because it was just me, Reil and my kids, the older kids.
Speaker 5: Everybody went there.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: She just looked a little small, little little, intimately real small. But she didn't invite with mama. Well, my mama and a cushrail out were Hey, be a text message. And mind you the messages from my mama, the message from my mama after my birth after after my birthday and finding out that real and that bitch that didn't motherfucker. Oh man, she went off and those those yeah, what my mama, Hurricane Paula. Those are the last messages I had for a year that she ever said. And I still got them saved. And it's by the it's about a whole dissertation of her snapping on all of us.
Speaker 2: She'd wrote like two or three she'd take two or three pages.
Speaker 4: Man, listen, And but real, real, real didn't mean to do it because at the time, me and my mama we weren't talking, right, we weren't even talking, so she.
Speaker 1: Didn't want to put you who told you that?
Speaker 4: And exactly and and we weren't in a good space and just in it. Oh ship, let me get off of that topic. But yeah, man, but I just I just I just thought about that. Uh.
Speaker 1: The seventeen shot Kings said, honestly, Chad should be a Hall of Famer. Andrew Johnson, if my guys stands very similar to child have less catches, what do you think?
Speaker 5: Listen?
Speaker 4: Dre Man dre is one of one of the best all time. He's deserving of that. The Hall of Fame is cool, is a great honor for those that do make it. But I think I'm gonna be alright without it. I like my I like my my one on one jacket that nobody else got.
Speaker 5: I like that one on one nobody us got.
Speaker 1: James Johnson said, hey, uh, how good was the Marius Thomas well d T d T.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he got it done. He got it done with Tebow, so you know he was nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you know that that was that was that little era where they had a stretch.
Speaker 5: It was him, Julio A. J. Green, what's so.
Speaker 2: Uh dance.
Speaker 1: Dred That was that that stretch like two thousand twelve, the two thousand dance, you know, twenty twelve, the two thousand and sixteen.
Speaker 2: Dt was that. That was at the peak of his power, right when he got Peyton.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he got he got ugly. That was that fifty five. That was that fifty five td ye yeah, man, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And you know paid first year that he was thirty seven and eleven, and then the next year, you know what he had the next year with fifty five and ten. Then he had another thirty. He had a thirty nine. Well he had thirty nine touchdown thing. Yeah, D was DT was nice. He was special, man, he was he was special. Desmond Hunters said, Uncle, O, y'all, what's the one thing you would want your fans to remember you after you're gone?
Speaker 2: One thing your kids never forget.
Speaker 4: I always remain authentically myself, regardless of circumstance, regardless of how big I got, regardless of how much money I had. I never ever, ever ever changed ever. No, I'm the same person I was before the league. I was the same person while I was in the league. I'm the same person when I left the league. Never change no matter what.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ab within that within that mix to Ab was was at the peak of his power.
Speaker 4: Oh that boy that put a He had a good six seven year run. Boy that was nasty and nasty.
Speaker 1: One hundred plus catcher, fourteen hundred yard double digit touching down. Yeah, I think he had a seventeen hundred yards even he had a couple one hundred and twenty hundred and thirty K seasons.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Ab and Ben was crazy, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ah, my goodness, I'm I'm really simple, o yo. Good brother, good son, good brother, good son, good dad, good friend, all that if you want to say. Or man, he played with broncos he was good. He talked a lot. I'm really simplistic in that. I just I treat people how I want to be treated. I cared sometimes I think I care too much. I think the mistake that I make is that everybody that I'm gonna meet is gonna care as much about me as I care about them. And that's my first mistake. But I'm not gonna change. I just I'm still gonna care about people. But I have to be really really careful now, o yo, because everybody doesn't. Everybody doesn't have Shannon's best interest, and people keep saying like, oh, Shannon brother, but you can't. You got to because it's taken me fifty six years to build this reputation.
Speaker 2: To get here.
Speaker 1: I can't get back here again somebody knocks me off. So you have to be very very careful, very mindful of who you let into your circle. Now it's extra extra layers that you have to get through too. And I ain't try. I didn't have any more friends on y'all. I'm really not I vetted. I think about how long it's taking me to vent burns and bat bucket and vent the guys that's in my life. I don't have that kind of time now. Yeah, my kids, my kids are my kids. Hopefully they appreciate what I what I've done, what I've tried to do. I'm not perfect. I don't claim to be perfect, and I told them I'm not perfect, and they're not going to be perfect. Hopefully my brother and sister appreciate me. No, I worked hard. I loved them and a lot of what I did and and and they raised me. My brother and sister where our relationship is a lot different than most brothers and sisters because they're like my mom. It's like my dad. Because my sister bathe me. My sister got me ready for school, got to be ready for church. My brother taught me what it liked to be a man. Taught me how to shine. You know, my grandfather taught him how to shine shoes. My brother taught me how to slap shine shoes. He let me do things that probably he shouldn't let me do. Go chop down a tree, let me shoot the gun when he wasn't supposed to.
Speaker 2: So my brother and sister.
Speaker 1: Our relationship is a lot different than most brothers and sisters, so hopefully they appreciate.
Speaker 2: The man that I became.
Speaker 1: Hopefully my mom is proud of the son that she gave birth to. I know my mom did everything she possibly could to make sure my brother and sister and I had whatever she could afford to give us.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that. I'm most thankful for my.
Speaker 1: Mom sending me, my brother and sister to our grandparents. I think that was her other than delivering three healthy kids, I think that was her biggest accomplishment. And people that I played with or I interacted with, hopefully you enjoyed me as much as I or you.
Speaker 2: So that's it, Lord, you over the netto. I have a question.
Speaker 1: I've seen my field, I've seen my boys fiance with another guy at the movies. Should I tell him, even though we don't speak no more, ye're getting married soon?
Speaker 5: Yeah, don't let him go down there. Don't let him go down that dead end.
Speaker 2: Don't you say they don't speak no more?
Speaker 4: Don't I don't give it, I don't care. Don't let that man go down that dead end.
Speaker 5: Don't do that. Don't do that even.
Speaker 4: Put your pride aside, put your ego said, if y'a don't speak the more, A Hey, what's up? I know we don't talk no more, buddy, But I've seen your people, right, you take it for what you want. People like that moving moving file all right, boom.
Speaker 1: But you know he gonna go back and tell she gonna he's gonna go back and tail o Cho told me he saw you at the movie with another guy.
Speaker 4: That's fine, that's fine, And you should have said no when you put that ring on that finger, if you chose to be doing things that single people do.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie ocho if it ain't burns a bucket, sterly shop and keep my mouth shut.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I have seen it.
Speaker 5: I've done it.
Speaker 2: Nah, that ain't my place.
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm your place. And first thing you're gonna do, y'all gonna get back together. Y'all gonna stay together. What I'm saying, the couple sp they're gonna stay together and stay together. And then everybody looking at me sideways, Oh he yell us at all that. Yeah, he tried to break us up. Come about he's something she said he wasn't even that was that was up freeing.
Speaker 4: No, not not a chance to help anybody. Stay, you out, you out in public with somebody else? Who the hell from the state. I don't see that happen and they stayed.
Speaker 1: Yeah what man, look at it. I ain't gonna I gonna get too far into it. But I had a situation where the chick blamed me. Then he got somebody pregnant. Why's she blaming you talking about? I was out with him and I'm the more mature, mature one, and I knew he had a girl.
Speaker 5: She did everything but take accountability. Huh blame me. Yeah, that's that's one thing. That's that dude.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking to myself, how didn't put that? I didn't put that man meeting up? I ain't spoke to it. I never and I we never spoke again, shaking my head because what happened was he said he was with me and so forth and so on.
Speaker 5: Oh, okay, okay, damn.
Speaker 2: It happens on yo.
Speaker 5: I learned my little from that on.
Speaker 1: I say, bro, if but uh, if it ain't a bucket of burns or my brother, I'm a call right. If it's bucket and burns, I'm calling, hey, bro, meet me up here at such and such right, Oh yeah, yeah, oh yeah, we.
Speaker 2: Might run down on the board before the day's question.
Speaker 1: Tonight is one of those Nightcap Stafford's birthday, Happy birthday, Jacob Hazard.
Speaker 2: He turned thirty one years old.
Speaker 1: Today, Happy birthday, Happy birthday, Broke, Hey, should you putting that work in? Are you repossible for graphics? You and graphics? Hope you ated graphics? Uh, that's that savage. What's your favorite thing about O Yo? O yo?
Speaker 2: What's your favorite thing about?
Speaker 1: My favorite thing about o Joe is the thing that when I thought about putting Nightcap together. Man Jamie Horgwick was sitting down and I told him the perth that said I want O Yo.
Speaker 2: He's like o jo o yo siko.
Speaker 1: I was like yeah, he said why, I said, because he doesn't take himself serious. I said, if the show is gonna be what I think it can be, although I didn't know we were gonna go here where we are now, yeah, I said, I need someone to take things too serious. I said, he's I'm gonna I'm the more serious. I said, we can't have two.
Speaker 2: Guys that joke all the time and we can't be both serious. So one of us have.
Speaker 1: To be the Yang. The other gotta be yan Yang. Yeah and sometimes yang and sometimes ying.
Speaker 2: I said, but he's him. What you see is what you get, Oyo. And that's why. And if you say it, Man, why you say that? I said, because you o Jo? And he is I love. He has a big heart. He cares, but he's silly.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It works.
Speaker 5: Can't take life too serious.
Speaker 2: It shuts it works. It works. I mean I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think any other I don't think any of the partner even if I was what I you know, tell the stories that I tell and we joke around like we do. I don't think it would play as well with anybody else as it does with.
Speaker 4: O't you no, not at all? Shoot for me, Man is dope because I've always wanted to be in the space and the spaces and be in the rooms that you've been able to walk in and do some of the things that you've done. So being able to work with you is giving me somewhat a little bit of guidance, which has been fun on how to carry myself, how to conduct myself, how to be more of a like you say, how I don't take things seriously it's kind of in a sense, watching how you operate and how you maneuver to get where I want to be. Another part of you. The discipline you have, Bruckture, you have is something that I don't have. I have discipline instruction in certain areas, but where I'm trying to get to and the vision that I see myself later on down down the line.
Speaker 5: As far as.
Speaker 4: People taking me serious, Hell, I need a team of people I need to ask.
Speaker 5: I need a Jordan. You get what I'm saying. I'm doing.
Speaker 4: I do everything on my own, you know. Obviously I have Doug, and Ry have Ryan. But watching how you operate a maneuver has been huge and tremendous for me. And I've been doing that since I've been working with you, watching from afar on how you do things. So it's been helping me and I and I and the way you move is obviously been helped me too in a goddamn relationship with this one, you know, because hey boys, hell boys, hell over here man. You know, so I'm thankful I can tell yeah, yeah, Bush, it's been It's been great.
Speaker 5: It's been great for me, and we got a long way to go. We haven't even scratched the service yet. That's the scary part. We didn't even scratch the service, ojo.
Speaker 1: If you want to go fast, go alone. But if you want to go far are take your team.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So start outlining what you want to do, what you want to accomplish, and then put the pieces in in position to get that done, Doctor Frank M. Bellman said, tune in The Rail's new podcast, All the Severn All the Seven Humble Baddies. Yeah that's real. She got a thing with a homies. Yeah yeah, uh excited for that. Congratulations real and your thing about humble.
Speaker 5: You just cursed me out a few days ago, like I was some le bum on the street. I wish I wish you could have heard. It would have been like, man, who the hell is this?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: See this aside, y'all don't get to see. Oh yeah, everybody got that side about who. Everybody got that side of that girl. Who is that girl sitting in front of you?
Speaker 5: Mind you I hear?
Speaker 4: I told her real common sense. I'm sitting in public. I live in Miami. Everybody know there I am. So I'm sitting outside and they know somebody gotta do it. Just snap a picture and post it boom. It's everywhere. But I'm sitting outside with somebody like, are we using common sense and logic?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 2: Are we?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: Okay, good.
Speaker 2: Brain.
Speaker 4: I ain't got cussed out like that since my mama left.
Speaker 1: Guys, thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. Please make sure you hit that light button. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Guys, make sure you go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. Wherever you get your podcast from, every podcast podcaster, every podcast subscriber counts. And it's because of you that Ocho and I have been able to grow as rapidly as we have, and we expect to grow even faster in the coming months once the NFL season.
Speaker 2: And we'll be going to four days a week.
Speaker 1: We haven't decided on those days, but we're gonna be going four days a week starting in September, I think. If I'm not mistaken, please make sure you check out Shade by Laportier.
Speaker 2: We're taking pre orders now.
Speaker 1: Please go follow my media company page on all platforms that shayshed Media and my clothing company eighty four. That's eighty four spelled out. The link to Nightcap Merchant is penned at the top of the chat. Use code discount applies on all items. Everyone received their merch. Thank you, guys, really appreciate the patients, appreciate the positive feedback. Got more pieces coming out in the very very near future. The USA beat Belgium eighty seven to seventy four. Gabrie Gabby not Gabby.
Speaker 2: What's her name?
Speaker 1: Small Biles became a two time Olympic All around champion.
Speaker 2: And George I think childs Soonie no where the child of Soony Lee.
Speaker 1: Soony Lee won the bronze medal. So we won the goal and the bronze. Feel good about that. So congratulations to those ladies. When we're back again tomorrow Saturday, Saturday, Saturday. Oh so oh so we're on a three right ash, Okay, we're back.
Speaker 2: We're back Saturday at three pm three.
Speaker 1: Got a couple of special guests stopping by h hopefully for that show.
Speaker 2: So thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap.
Speaker 1: I am your favorite UNC Shannon Sharp, He's your favorite, Number eighty five, The Rock Runner. Extraordinare the Bengal Ring of Fame honoree, the Pro Bowl of the All.
Speaker 2: Pro Deliverty Cities legend chad Ocho Senko Johnson. Thank you again, ladies and gentlemen for joining in nightcap.
Speaker 5: I'm un he's Ocho for our