Speaker 1: Welcome. It is Verdict to his center.
Speaker 2: Ted Cruz Ben Ferguson with you, and it's the week in Review. These are the big stories that you may have missed that we talked about this week.
Speaker 1: First up, Biden caught on a hot.
Speaker 2: Mike at the State of the Union basically trashing bb and Israel. We'll have the latest behind what that actually means. Plus Katie Britt discusses Biden apologizing for calling an illegal immigrant and illegal that illegal also responsible for allegedly killing a young girl in Georgia. And finally, the Biden administration decides to quietly try to give ten billion dollars to Iran to keep funding terrorism. It is the weekend Review and it starts right now. Finally, I want to move on to one other issue real quick, and that is we found out what Joe Biden was saying as he decided to hang out on the floor of the House for I.
Speaker 1: Don't know about an hour after the State of the Union.
Speaker 2: He was caught on a hot mic and his staff was just I mean closing their eyes, shaking their heads.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: When Joe Biden was talking about what's going on in Israel and a conversation that he had with net and Yahoo. Take a listen to this caught on a hot mic, and.
Speaker 3: Mistress is one of the great speech.
Speaker 4: I was telling your secretary and was in short, this weekend, you got to keep pushing without the humanitarian stuff and all the chefts.
Speaker 5: So I told him I was good.
Speaker 1: Senator.
Speaker 2: You can hear Joe Biden there, and for people that maybe had a hard time hearing exactly what he said, give a little bit of a play by play here of what he was saying. And this is a president that's basically saying, oh, yeah, I'm gonna take my hand off of Israel.
Speaker 6: So the quote if he had a hard time hearing it, but the hot mic picked it up. He said quote, I told him, Bibi, and don't repeat this, but you and I are going to have a come to Jesus meeting. And so he's bragging to a fellow Democrat about how he was threatening the Prime Minister of Israel, Benjamin n Yah, whose nickname is Bibi. But number one, let me just say, look, you and I are both Southern Baptists. We both believe Jesus is our savior. But I got to say just saying to the Jewish Prime Minister of Israel. We're going to have a come to Jesus meeting as a way to beat the hell out of him. If a Republican had said that, the media would lose their minds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like they're insensitive on so many different levels.
Speaker 6: That there is an offensive condescension and understand what he means that come to Jesus meeting. What he means is you stupid Israeli, stop killing Hamas terrorists. That's what he's saying. We're going to force you, as a response to October seventh, to allow the Hamas terrorists who murdered twelve hundred Israelis, twelve hundred Jews who kidnapped Americans, who murdered Americans. We're going to force you to allow them to create their own state where they can engage in acts of terror like this, over and over and over again. It is the anti Israel animus in this administration and in sadly today's Democrat Party. I've never seen anything like it. It keeps getting worse, and this shows this is how Biden talks behind closed doors. I'm gonna beat up these damn Disraelis like that. That's just terrific.
Speaker 2: Well, and it's shocking, but it's also goes hand in hand with him basically pandering to the extreme laugh that is all about Hamas and supporting the terrorists and the Palestinian protesters that are supporting these terrorists who butchered children, who took hostage eighty year old women, grandmothers, and and put babies in ovens to burn them for sport. You also have a president during the State of the Union, to appease them, said hey, We're going to order the US military to construct a port in Gaza to increase the aid flowed flow there.
Speaker 6: He acted like, by the way, by the way, you know words that Joe Biden didn't say. He did didn't say we will utterly and completely destroy Hamas. He didn't say, as Israel defends itself, we have your back, we are with you. You are right, we must destroy Jimas. We stand together. That's what a real American president would say. That's what an American president defending America, defending our allies, would say. But instead today's Democrat Party, the cultural Marxist, the radical leftists, if they see a battle between Jews and Palestinians, they define Jews as the oppressors, they define Palestinians as the victims, and any cultural Marxist he supports the violent revolution of the victims against the oppressors. And so the consequence, what is Joe Biden bragging about when he thinks he's in private, Well, we just got this hot mic here. He's bragging that he's he's berating the Prime Minister of Israel. And mind you, at a time when the prime minister is defending his nation at war after a massive attack, the worst mass murder murder of Jews in a single day since the Holocaust. And what is Biden doing attacking Israel.
Speaker 2: Well and building this peer The question I have for you is does this put American troops in harm's way? Because that's the question that everybody should be asking this president. Let's be clear, about one hundred and eighty six American troops have been injured or killed in attacks on US personnel in the Middle East since mid October when the attack by the Hamas Terras happened on Israel. And of those, one hundred and thirty have been traumatic brain injuries. Yet, and that's been confirmed by the Pentagon this week on Monday. Yet you have a president that acts like building this peer is no big deal at all.
Speaker 6: Well, look, I think that's right. And the thing understand is today's Democrat Party listen, Biden has an open revolt within his State Department, within his White House because today's Democrat Party, particularly the young people, they are active sympathizers of Hamas. Mind you, the Biden administration has given hundreds of millions of dollars to Gaza that went straight to Hamas. Mind you, the Biden administration has flowed one hundred billion dollars to Iran, which is the principal funder for Hamas and for Hesbola and all of that you have. I got to say, it is really distressing just how radicalized the Democrat Party has become and how much they have normalized anti Semitism in their party. That is a terrible, terrible thing, and it's something we're going to have to work together to fight.
Speaker 2: Now, if you want to hear the rest of this conversation, you can go back and listen to the full podcast from earlier this week.
Speaker 1: Now onto story number two.
Speaker 2: By the way, one of the biggest controversies coming out of the State of the Union was one you didn't even have a chance to get to respond to.
Speaker 1: And I want to get your take on this.
Speaker 2: Biden used the word illegal immigrant when he was referencing the person who's been accused of killing Lake and Riley.
Speaker 1: The name, by the way, that he got wrong.
Speaker 2: You mentioned that earlier Lincoln Riley's a football coach USC and he got it wrong. But now he's gone on essence an apology tour to the illegal immigrant who was accused of killing her. And this is what he had to say on MSNBC, and you didn't. Obviously, I don't think anyone thought that this was actually going to happen or be a controversy when you were doing your response. But the biggest controversy from his whole night is actually now this.
Speaker 1: Take a listen.
Speaker 7: I noticed the look of surprise on your face when you walked into the chamber and you saw Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Green. It was priceless. You feigned shop at seeing her. But during your response to her heckling of you, you use the word illegal when talking about the man who allegedly killed.
Speaker 3: An undocumented person. I shouldn't have used the legal as undocumented. And look, when I spoke about the difference between Trump and me. One of the things I talked about on the border was that his the way he talks about vermin, the way he talks about these people polluting the blood. I talked about what I'm not going to do, what I won't do. I'm not going to treat any any of these people with disrespect. Look, they've built the country, the reason our economy is growing. We have to control the border and more orderly slow. But I don't share to you at all.
Speaker 1: So you regret using that word, Yes, I regret using that word.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry basically to the illegal immigrant for saying he's an illegal immigrant, not talking about Blake and Riley. No one could have seen that coming, and that was something you didn't even get a chance to bring up because I hadn't an and that hasn't happened yet.
Speaker 8: That's exactly right, And I mean, I still can't rep my head around this.
Speaker 1: You have.
Speaker 8: Him apologizing for quote mislabeling her murderer, but not only did he not take that opportunity to correct her name, but the reporter didn't even ask him. I mean, think about that, Ted, This Joe's they have an agenda. They don't care about the things that they should.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So that interview is Jonathan k. Part It's on an MSNBC, and that exchange it makes my blood boil. Number one, his little aside saying they built this country. No, Joe, illegal immigrants did not build the United States of America. That is utter and complete garbage. But number two, think about the priorities he comes off of. And I gotta say, I think there are now two images that sum up the twenty twenty four election. Number one, there is the image of the illegal immigrants in New York City who beat up two New York cops, were arrested, were released without bail, and they came out with both hands flipping the bird at everyone. And that image flipping the bird right in left hand is what Joe Biden and the Democrats are saying to the American people. That's image number one. And image number two is the contrast right after the State of the Union of Donald Trump with lacn Riley's family hugging his mother binga, which is actually what someone who's a president who gives a damn about the American people, who is siding with our families, our moms, our kids, And simultaneously Joe Biden is on MSNBC apologizing because he referred to this murderer as an illegal. Well, you know what, he is an illegal. He's an illegal and a murderer. And he never should have killed Lincoln Ryan. Look at me now, I'm using Joe Biden's phrase. He never should have killed Lake and Riley. And the only reason he was free to do so is because Joe Biden chose to let him go. And not only that, Sanctuary City, New York City let him go again. And that is why that beautiful twenty two year old woman is dead.
Speaker 1: Now that's it.
Speaker 8: And tierwake when you hear him do that, and you can't help but be enraged that not only that, this is what our president of the United States is choosing to focus on. But then then the media doesn't hold him accountable. But I think people should see we have a very clear choice in November.
Speaker 1: And this says it all.
Speaker 8: You said it, Ted. You have President Biden over here apologizing for mislabeling her murderer, and then you have President Trump embracing her family, and I think that is all Americans need to know.
Speaker 6: The choice is clear, and that's your choice. And if you side with illegal alien murderers. Well, you probably shoul vote for Joe Biden if those are your peeps, if that's where your allegiance is. By the way, MSNBC, CNN, they're all voting for Joe Biden because their allegiance is actually with illegal alien murderers. And by the way, you know, not only did Joe Biden not properly say lake in Riley's name, he didn't say Jeremy Cassarras's name either. Jeremy Cassarras, beautiful two year old boy murdered in Prince George's County, Maryland, just a couple of weeks ago, again by another illegal alien. Joe Biden released, he didn't mention any of the of the American of the teenagers who have been violently raped by illegal immigrants. He takes no responsibility for his own culpability. And it is you really couldn't ask for a clear contrast.
Speaker 1: No, you couldn't.
Speaker 8: And then also you think about Fittanel poisonings, and you think about the decisions that have been made, they are all his. He inherited the most secure border that our country has had, and then he chose to halt deportations he chose to stop construction of the border wall. He I mean, he chose to say I'm going to get amnesty to millions. This is the thing that was so frustrating about the liberal media. It's like these policies and then the ninety four executive orders in the first one hundred days are acting as magnets.
Speaker 1: Ted there.
Speaker 8: He is saying, come on, and he is putting every one of those men, women and children in harm's way. Their cartels are using them in multiple ways. You know, we've talked about some of the horrific things that are happening to them on their way here. When they get here. It is mind boggling. It is a not only national security crisis, but a humanitarian crisis that no reporter is telling, you know, and they're choosing you focused earlier you said you know about about sex trafficking. They're not telling the story of human trafficking and what's happening under him.
Speaker 1: Well, and you and you.
Speaker 6: And I have both looked in the eyes of women and children who have been brutally sexually assaulted by these human traffickers. And when you when you see the pain, the agony, it sticks with you.
Speaker 1: It haunts you absolutely, and.
Speaker 6: This is happening day after day after day. And I got to say, you know, Katie, just listening to your talk about this, you're making far too much sense. What you said is incredibly reasonable, So that means necessarily you're crazy. I'm sorry, but those are the rules, right hey, And if you're making sense.
Speaker 1: I guess you gotta be cuckoos. You gotta be.
Speaker 8: And I guess you know when you get in the arena, which the irony is in my remarks, you know, I wanted to leave people with hope ted because I believe that I believe in the people of this nation, and I believe in what we're built on, and wanted to encourage everyone to get in the arena because that's what we need them to do, because we are literally fighting for the heart and soul of our nation. We are fighting for the future for our children, and we need everybody stepping up. So I said, you know, get in the arena. Well, I found out real quick that I am in the arena. And when you're in the arena, you get arrows, but it's worth it. If you're fighting for what family need, you're being a voice for the voiceless.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 8: Then I'll take those arrows head all day long, because that is what we're going to have to do in order to get this country back on track and speak truth to power. And we found out where the power is. It's in the media, and they want to silence anyone who doesn't think just like them.
Speaker 6: And to use a military analogy, if you're not taking flak, you're not.
Speaker 1: Over the target.
Speaker 8: There you go.
Speaker 6: There is a reason they're coming after you, and it they tell you who they're afraid of. So I would take I was actually I thought you did a terrific job. But I was actually even happier with the job you did by seeing the freak out of the media, because to be honest, if you'd sucked, they wouldn't said anything. If it were bad, they would have been like, nothing to see here, And so that they squeal this loudly tells you a great deal.
Speaker 8: Well, and I do think you've got here. You have the president literally for an hour and seven minutes, I guess is what you said. It was yelling and giving a political speech in a space where he's supposed to be bringing our country together. And then you know, even you know, as I mentioned, tried to leave the country with hope because I believe in our nation. And I said, our nation's history is written with the gritten, the grit of men and women who got knocked down. But we know their stories because they did not stay down. We are here because they stood back up. And this is one of those moments where I'm just gonna have to stand back up because this fight is worth fighting, and we have got Every voice has got to be lifted loud because there are people that are counting on us, whether it is what's happening at our border, whether it is families that literally cannot make ends meet. I don't think and I said this in my remarks as well, but I mean I actually drove carpool the day that I gave the State of the Union response.
Speaker 1: So I was in so awesome right.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, actually you and Biden have something in common because he was actually hanging outside of a junior high that day.
Speaker 1: Due I need it.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna get in trouble with that comment that that one man am I allowed to say that.
Speaker 1: I don't know, We'll find out that's that's your headline, right, So you really drove carpool that day. That is actually very literally drove carpool.
Speaker 6: You were from school or both both both.
Speaker 8: I did both, And so when I was in pickup line, actually the head of the middle school was like, what are you doing? She had the little you know, the little walkie talkie and she, you know, was and I said, I need you know, I need bridgeway, and she was like, what are you doing. I was like, I'm running carpool. So ran carpool, did all the things. But you think about, like, when's the last time he did something like that. When's the last time you went to the grocery store and saw that eggs are like off the charts, and the price of meat and milk and all of the things, And when's the last time he went and filled up his car with gas? Because I promise you, it just gets more and more and more, and you think this man is trying to make us energy depends.
Speaker 1: That's not fair.
Speaker 6: He went to the store and he brought bought buttermilk and molasses from corn pop you know what. And so so he and he understands, I think you maybe.
Speaker 8: Went to something or maybe when he went to his beach retreat, he had someone run to the store for him. But seriously, you know, and you think about and I you know, when I go walking with my friends in the morning and I listen to the things they're concerned about, you know, this is what people want a voice to. And so if bringing a voice to that, if I get some flak for it, and you know, obviously you know, gave passionate remarks, but I think that there was.
Speaker 1: Never apologize for being passionate. That's for sure.
Speaker 8: That's right. It's like it's worth it, you know, it's worth it. The people are worth it, worth fighting for, and I'm going to keep doing it. And the hey, and the more they try to silence me, which by the way, they're doing quite a bit right now. It's a I had to give a speech this morning, Dad, and I walk up there, and you can tell everybody is just kind of like on edge, right because they're thinking, she has just been plummeted for the last solid four days, and we've seen her in a number of memes and this and that, and I think, you know, the scary mom one was also a good one because I thought, you know what that means, they really are afraid, because everybody knows when your mom goes into scary mom mode.
Speaker 6: Like, get out of the way.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because stuff's about to get done.
Speaker 6: Do you know what, I know exactly?
Speaker 8: I mean, just don't move over because we're about to take care of business.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 6: Look, And you know what, there are a lot of moms in America who are pissed off at everything that's happened. And you gave voice to that. And it wasn't the angry, bitter way that Biden did it, but it was if you're paying attention, you ought to be upset. Listen, if you were Lake and Riley's mom, exactly, like, imagine number one, the grief and agony you feel, but imagine the fury you feel that this was unnecessary and it's a result of a political agenda that said your family doesn't matter. And by the way, the next person murdered by an illegal alien that Joe Biden lets in, they're gonna feel the same way. So they keep they keep doing this, and.
Speaker 8: That's not who he's apologizing to. And it made me so mad. He stood up there and flippantly said, that set her name wrong, you know it just it I thought you have got as a mom.
Speaker 6: And by the way, his response, he said, well, she was killed by an illegal.
Speaker 1: But how many are killed by legals?
Speaker 6: Now what does that mean? And of course MSNBC didn't ask about that, Oh, how many are killed by legals? So what you're saying is that your crime policy is terrible. Also, and there's lots of murders. Yeah, I can't agree with that. Also that, but that's not much of a defense. Well, gosh, we're killing even more Americans that that is. And of course no scrutiny from the corporate media on anything, none.
Speaker 8: And he also he's killing the American dream because he's continuing to put Americans last and we only thing we can ask for is an opportunity to achieve, opportunity to try and fail. And you look at him and he continues to put policies in place that limit anyone's ability to try and achieve because he's prioritizing a liberal agenda. Above above that, I mean, it's everything from energy to the border to prices. I mean, that's one thing. Ted like, I'm on the Banking committee and I cannot believe the agenda in the financial sector. I mean all of the ESG and the D I mean, it just it is tremendous. So I feel like at every turn. We are having to fight to preserve what I know this nation was founded on and to try to preserve it for our kids, and it's worth it. So I had a little fun with it. Like I said, this morning, when I got up to give those remarks, everyone was on edge and I said, hey, guys, I haven't haven't had access to Twitter. Is there anything going on that I need to know about? And the whole crowd, whole crowd started started laughing. But HAVE had a little bit of fun with that.
Speaker 6: But after it gets you through everything it does. It does, it absolutely does.
Speaker 2: So as before, if you want to hear the rest of this conversation on this topic, you can go back and down the podcast from earlier this week to hear the entire thing. I want to get back to the big story number three of the week.
Speaker 1: You may have missed.
Speaker 2: You mentioned you watching that video. I last week was asked to go to the Israeli Console and and have a meeting and an update on what's happening right now, specifically with the number of people that are still being held hostage as we speak. And there was a book that we were able to look at and see the faces of the people that are still being held hostage that you hope are alive, that you know are being kept in unimaginable conditions. And we know that they have tortured and raped and killed many of the hostages. But when you look at these pictures center and you you.
Speaker 9: And I have talked about what that video looked like that you saw, you look at these people and it is sad to me that the media has not done a better job of humanizing.
Speaker 1: There were people in.
Speaker 9: Their upper eighties, yes, who couldn't defend themselves against being abducted. On that days.
Speaker 6: There were infants and toddlers murdered and raped.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and there was the elderly that couldn't defend themselves or even get out of their wheelchair. I mean, they were at the mercy of the attackers. And you look at the people that they took hostage. They wanted nobody in Israel to ever feel again, that's part of the terrorism of that day. They wanted everyone to feel like they could be next and that they were coming for them as well. Like you said, whether it's toddlers in their cribs or a ninety year old great great grandmother, they this was psychological warfare on the most grotesque and horrific level. And it was pre planned and orchestrated. It wasn't one madman.
Speaker 2: This was a terrorist organization that used countless warriors to.
Speaker 6: Do this well. And understand that's not one isolated event. Chuck Schumer's disgraceful speech is not one isolated event. This is comprehensive throughout the Biden administration and throughout Congressional Democrats. Just in the last twenty four hours, Joe Biden and Biden administrations, they gave I RAN a ten billion dollar sanctions waiver.
Speaker 1: Also in the last twenty.
Speaker 2: Four seeing that, by the way, because it sounds complicated, but I really think it's important that we explain this what does that mean, because we've already given them billions in actual cash.
Speaker 6: I will, but I want to underscore just what's happened in the last twenty four hours. In the last twenty four hours, they gave a RAN a ten billion dollar sanctions waiver. They also the Biden administration directly sanctioned Israeli Jews. They also said Israel's top priority should be aiding Gozins, and the majority leader of the Senate demanded the overthrow of Israel's democratically elected government in the middle of a war. All of that happened within twenty four hours. Now you ask what happened with the sanctions, Well, the Biden administration on Wednesday reapproved a sanctions waiver that unlocks ten billion dollars in frozen funds for the Iranian government. And this was according to a notice submitted to Congress late Wednesday. The sanctions waiver allows Iraq to transfer electricity payments to Iran via third party countries. The sanctions waiver was last approved by the Biden administration in November and it was set to expire this month, but they just reissued that waiver. So get this. Iran funded Hamas. Ninety percent of Hamas is funded by Iran. Iran funds HESBLA ninety percent of Hesbela is funded by Iran. Iran is actively attacking ships, Iran is funding the Huthis, Iran is attacking American soldiers. And what does Joe Biden do? He gives Iran ten billion dollars And that is this week after October seventh, after Americans have been targeted over and over and over again. Let me ask you this, seriously, Ben, how does one even mount an argument that giving ten billion dollars to an Ayahtola who repeatedly chants death to America is in any way, shape or form in the interest of the United States of America.
Speaker 1: No, it's not.
Speaker 9: And yet that's exactly what they're doing.
Speaker 6: And understand also that the antipathy to Israel and to net Yahoo it's not new.
Speaker 8: Look.
Speaker 6: When net Yahoo was elected, Biden refused to call him. It took enormous public pressure for him to call him. Biden has still not welcomed net Nyahu to the White House. He said net Yaho is not welcome in the Biden White House. Mind you, this was long before October seventh. This was long before his alleged concerns about Gaza. And contrasts that to how Biden treats Lula. Lula is an anti American, pro Iran thug, the leader of Brazil. When Lula was was elected, Biden called him immediately. He congratulated to me, invited Lula to the White House. Enemies of America. Here's what Biden tweeted when Lula was at the White House. It was great sitting down with my friend and partner in democracy. It is bizarre. If you're an enemy of America, Joe Biden and Chuck Schumer, they like you. And if you are a friend of America, especially if you are Israel, they actively undermine you at every step.
Speaker 2: Final question on this for you, I believe this is not just should be one of the top issues of this election cycle coming up. I actually believe this is one of the top issues of our lifetime. How do conservative candidates explain this and do a better job of explaining the history of Israel, especially because if you look at the polling, it's so concerning to me how many people thirty five and under are standing now with terrorists over Israel. We've got to change the conversation to let them understand this. How did we lose so easily, so quickly, an entire generation to stand with Israel instead of standing with a terrorists? And what a candidates need to do and how do they need to.
Speaker 1: Talk about this?
Speaker 6: So how did we lose? We lost the universities, we lost K through twelve, We lost the media, we lost entertainment, we lost social media. Young people are barraged with propaganda and the propaganda is telling them lies. Look, I was just just a couple of days ago in the airport, I was standing in Chicago getting on a plane to fly back to DC and this young leftist began berating me and filming And it's interesting he hadn't put it online. I really actually hope he puts it online. But berating me, saying, why do you stand for genocide? Why do you stand for Israel committing genocide? And I have engaged him, and I said, I stand on equivocally with Israel, and understand you are on the side of murderers and terrorists and who torture and rape little children and who rape women. You are standing on the side of evil, and Israel is right to utterly defeat Hamas because they are evil, and and he just kept going on and on and on and about no, no, no, and he said all of that has been debunked. This is a guy I don't know. He's about twenty five years old. He was a young leftist who said it's been debunked. October seventh, that that that Hamas committed those murders and raped he claimed has been debunked. And I said, you know, I'm really sorry that you're a young man who's just been lied to and deluded. I said, I've seen the videos, I saw what happened that day, But but he happily believes it. And I couldn't help. But but turn to him and say, you know, I have to I have to assume if this were World War II, you'd be rooting for the Knaza. And he got offended at that, and he said, I'm actually Jewish American. And I just shook my head and walked away. But there are people, there are young people who've just been lied to. They're ignorant, and they have been buffeted with propaganda. Look, it's one of the reasons for this podcast is we're trying to give people the truth. It is. Yeah, the lines here that this is not gray. It is black and white between genocidal mass murderers and people defending innocent civilians. You shouldn't be on the fence with which one you stand. You shouldn't be be seeking some moral relativity of well, they're both in the wrong. No, No, there is nothing good. There is nothing redeemable about people who murder little children, who kidnap little children, who rape women, who do it in a degrading, animalistic way. That is who Hamas is and Israel has every right to defend itself. And I got to say it, really, it worries me. To the best of my knowledge, I have not seen a single Democrat senator denounced what Chuck Schumer did yesterday. Maybe it's happened and I haven't seen it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is not one, not.
Speaker 6: One and so and listen, I know a lot of people who are voters that still want to vote Democrat, and they have other issues they care about and they think of and they try to rationalize. No, it's it's just AOC, it's just O mar just the squad. This was the Democratic leader in the United States Senate. And by the way, it was Joe Biden. So Joe Biden who just gave ten billion dollars to I ran now after October seven, and I mentioned a minute ago the sanctions on Israel. Yesterday, the Biden administration put even more sanctions, but they only applied it to Jews. They sanctioned for Jews yesterday. And I recently questioned Biden's nominee to be sanctions are and he's been in charge of sanctions, and there was an executive order that is essentially targeting Jews, and he claimed and basically, they want to make it illegal to be Jewish and living in Judae and Samara. And he said, well, no, no, no, it doesn't target Jews, And so I asked him, I said, well, have you sanctioned any Palestinians who are supporting terrorism in the West Bank? And he said, well, no, they haven't. And then after the hearing you walked out and they sanctioned even more Jews. This is prevalent throughout the administration and it is becoming the position of Congressional Democrats.
Speaker 2: As always, thank you for listening to Verdict with Center Teed Ben Ferguson with you don't forget to deal with my podcast and you can listen to my podcasts every other day you're not listening to Verdict or each day when you listen to Verdict. Afterwards, I'd love to have you as a listener to again the Ben Ferguson podcasts and we will see you back here on Monday morning.