Speaker 1: Hey, we got a brand new second date for you today. Thanks so much for being here at the podcast on a Friday. Yeah, it just means so much to us. So we got a great guy on the phone whose date totally you too. We also have you. Yeah, no, his date totally vanished, and yeah he's wondering if it was a miscommunication or something he did. We're gonna find out here in just a second. Ye would be so good.
Speaker 2: Oh where you go? Oh no, what do you see?
Speaker 3: In the comment section, Bendy Oliviera said, Hey, guys, greetings from Brazil.
Speaker 4: You show.
Speaker 3: My wife is actually trying to learn English now because she's so curious to know why the hell I'm laughing so much.
Speaker 2: To Portuguese.
Speaker 1: That'd be cool. I always think it's so amazing when people can be funny in another language. Oh yeah, like that's when you know you've mastered it, which we can't do now. I don't even know if I'm funny in this language. Hey, thanks for being here. Your brand second day starts right now.
Speaker 2: Second date update. We've had some strange requests on this segment before, like, for example, the listener who wanted us to pretend we were from a British radio show because he lied and said that he was from London.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my accent's so good.
Speaker 2: But we tried it. Also someone who asked our producer if we could alter his voice so his wife wouldn't recognize him if she heard it. No, that wrong show for that. No, not us, we believe it or not. We do have a limit of what we're willing to do.
Speaker 1: It's very low.
Speaker 2: It is the bar is low, but there is a bar. But today one of our listeners has emailed with a request specifically for Brooke, and we'll find out if she's willing to accommodate it.
Speaker 1: Would you like another English accent?
Speaker 2: Let's find out his name is Briar Brier. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: Hey guys, I really need you on my side for this one.
Speaker 1: I can do that. I mean, unless you did something really dumb.
Speaker 2: This already stipulation.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like I said, yeah, so that I remembered. I don't know anything about this man, that's true.
Speaker 2: Why do you want Brooks approval?
Speaker 4: I just I've listened to Brooke on a couple of different occasions. Before you know where the.
Speaker 1: Real power comes from. That's what you just see.
Speaker 4: To say yeah, I enjoy your ina.
Speaker 2: So let's get into your date that you went on. What's the girl's name was? Okay?
Speaker 4: I took her to like a medium price restaurant.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay.
Speaker 4: They served a lot of different types of Americans, but it was it was good Brook America.
Speaker 2: I'm not a big fan lately.
Speaker 1: I love Denny's. Yeah, all Miami. I mean Apple's kind of hit sometimes. You know, Chili's is my number one. I would say.
Speaker 2: So, now we got Brook back on board, let's keep going with it. How did it go with the restaurant?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 4: It was? It was good. I was just really trying to focus on her and making sure that she was okay, to see if she had any any type of needs, Like you mean.
Speaker 1: You were just like asking her questions and being inquisitive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean like asking if she had any type of dietary restriction.
Speaker 2: That's actually good. I mean, do you really need to ask that question because I like to propose that after they've gone into anaphylactic shot, because.
Speaker 1: How could you be the hero and the rest letter if she wasn't swelling enough? Oh?
Speaker 2: Was it the crab that's making you do that with your face?
Speaker 1: A woman. You needn't know you were allergic to crab.
Speaker 2: Maybe you eat more. Yeah, look good for you that you asked beforehand. Okay, that's a strong move.
Speaker 1: But what was the date like? Like, what was your connection like?
Speaker 4: It was fun, It was actually a lot of fun. We actually started talking about childhood TV shows and oh my.
Speaker 2: Gosh, that's such a good fun topic.
Speaker 1: We all want to jump in with our favors. Yea, even you mentioned it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so what was your answer for a favorite childhood TV show?
Speaker 4: Well? Mine was, actually, hey, Arnold, I don't know if.
Speaker 2: You guys remember, dude, Yeah, Degenerate Children.
Speaker 1: Was hers?
Speaker 4: Hers was Rugrats Degenerate Babies.
Speaker 1: Okay, but look at your both Nickelodeon kids.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, I did point that out.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, dude, I mean so you're hitting it off, finding things you have in common.
Speaker 4: And we also agreed that Duncan woos are actually overrated.
Speaker 2: Overrated. Gosh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I had one recently, and I'm with him on that one really as good as a kid.
Speaker 2: But you just keep talking about food because Brooke is not going to go against you again. I'm just curious, did you have any non food, non children's topics that you covered during your conversation.
Speaker 4: Uh. Yeah, well we did start talking about being a single on like this current dainty climate. It's it's a lot different than our past relationships. I mean, am I wrong in saying, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy. We can't wagh in on that because she hasn't dated in many, many, many decades, so she doesn't know what it's like.
Speaker 1: It's been a long time, over a decade.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, you lose track of time. Okay, Well it all.
Speaker 1: Sounds cute though. It sounds like you guys are vibing talking about some deeper stuff even you related.
Speaker 2: Was there something bad that happened?
Speaker 4: No, not not bad. Maybe a miscommunication or misunderstanding. Towards the end of the night, after we were done eating, I paid for a dinner. Yeah, and we went to the lobby and I had to use the restroom real quick. After I came out, she was gone, like I couldn't find her in a restaurant. I went outside, her car was gone. Oh goodness, Maybe she misunderstood me and like saying, hey, I have to go to a restroom. It was nice talking to you and see you later, but I just need to use the bathroom and I came back out and she was you.
Speaker 2: Thought there was gonna be more after You know, that's a real Angelica pickles move right, yeah, get it.
Speaker 1: I can feel that though, like just that awkward moment, You're like, wait, was that a goodbye?
Speaker 4: Do I leave?
Speaker 1: And maybe she was in her head like I don't want to stay because what if he just said goodbye? And then he comes out and I'm still here? Right?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Yeah, without a proper goodbye, it's totally you don't know where you stand. So where are you in? Fiona? Now?
Speaker 4: She did catch me a little bit later.
Speaker 2: Oh that's good. Okay.
Speaker 4: Since then, I've kind of, you know, alluded to the fact that maybe we should get up again. I really enjoyed myself and she's always busy.
Speaker 2: Oh that sound a good Okay, it could be a brush off there. Yeah, So we're gonna call her here in a second. But Brook, where are we at with Briar? He's asked that you have his back here are you willing to throw your support behind him? During the next part of the call?
Speaker 1: Sounds like you had a great date.
Speaker 2: Why is your voice going so high when you say yeah, great?
Speaker 1: Day, No, I really support Briar.
Speaker 2: All Right, We're gonna come back and hopefully brook is true to her word when we call Fiona and try and get you your second date update right after this hold on mane second date update. We don't have a ton of time here. It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning, but we're in the middle of a second date update where a guy named Briar desperately wants Brooks support because he's heard how these calls go. And if she's not one hundred percent behind you, then she's one hundred percent out to get you. You are so dramatic, Jeffrey, see brook is out to get me right now?
Speaker 1: One hundred percent were such a drama king.
Speaker 2: So just some bullet points about Briar's date real quick. He took a lady named Fiona out to a restaurant. They bonded over childhood TV shows and their mutual hatred of Dunkarouse. I'm still recapping, please don't interrupt, And they talked about how dating is different nowadays than it was with past relationships.
Speaker 1: Are you going to go into every detail of everything that happened? I mean, I think they just listened to part one.
Speaker 2: This is just a quick recap. Not everyone heard it, Brookmore, just to just if you missed it. But after they paid the bill, there was a little miscommunication about using the restroom, because when he came out, Fiona had already left and her car was gone.
Speaker 1: At least we're hoping it's a miscommunication and she didn't just bail.
Speaker 2: Yes, or is it possible that her car got towed and she blames Briar for that? What Briar, did you have her car toad on purpose so that she'd be stranded there and forced to get a ride home with you? Are you listening?
Speaker 4: I did? Yeah, I did. I am listening. No, I did not do that.
Speaker 1: I thought you just said I did.
Speaker 2: Okay, I know you're saying that, but the truth will come out when we call Fiona here in a second if she picks up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, no, no, I hope it does, because I'm just completely lost. That's what happened.
Speaker 1: I think she just thinks you don't like her that much, and that is something we can quickly clear up.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you so much, Broke. I really really hope that you have my backward dish because I just I'm lost.
Speaker 1: Bri it's all I've had so far, So let's keep going and move forward.
Speaker 2: We're all in your corner. I'm gonna dial Fiona's number and let's see if she answers here.
Speaker 4: We go, Okay, thank you?
Speaker 2: Hey is this Fiona?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hey Fiona. This is an entire radio show actually called Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning he show, Good morning.
Speaker 5: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's going on is a segment that we do you pretty regularly on the show called the Second Date Update.
Speaker 5: Okay, that sounds fun. Yeah that is.
Speaker 1: That's kind of fun, and it could our most popular segment and.
Speaker 2: It could be really fun for you because we're talking about a guy that you went on a really nice date with recently, a guy named Briar. Oh all right, laugh, you seem a little shy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The thing is where we're trying to help Briar out because he told us about your date. He felt like there was a good vibe happening. But he's a little bit confused because afterwards there hasn't been any communication about a second meetup.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, no, he's reached out a couple of times.
Speaker 1: I just think it be okay, So it really is just a scheduling thing for you. You plan on seeing him again?
Speaker 5: Oh u No, no.
Speaker 1: You say no, you don't know plan on seeing him again?
Speaker 5: No, not really?
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I mean that's fine, But is there a reason why you feel that way because Briar isn't sure?
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, I mean he's kind of sweet. He's just a little bit of a mess.
Speaker 1: How so, uh so.
Speaker 5: He talked to you, he told you stuff or.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean just in a nutshell. Your date was at a nice American restaurant. You guys talked about childhood TV shows and current dating and past dating, and.
Speaker 5: So I'm guessing you heard about his breakup.
Speaker 1: We generalized.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we didn't get into any like specifics about past relationships or anything like that.
Speaker 4: Gotcha.
Speaker 5: Okay, So at one point he did open up to me and was talking about how dating is different these days, and he volunteered the information about his last serious relationship and so he broke up with like a serious girlfriend to date an only fans model.
Speaker 1: That's what he told you.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, I'm more up and down that he was like tricked into it.
Speaker 1: He probably was a day though. You think it's a popular only fans girls there are plenty of women on Only Fans that have like one fan like where it's the only fan.
Speaker 2: But knowing what you know about Briar, he probably gets the top tier only fans girls because I mean he's that type of guy.
Speaker 1: I could see him. I'll tell you this. I could see him being sweet and maybe a little naive when.
Speaker 5: It comes to so sweet. I mean he was crying, oh no.
Speaker 1: At the table. He was crying about the only fans.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was crying at the table because he found out that the only Fans model wouldn't commit to him because she's in a relationship too.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, so you found out that Briar left his girlfriend to be with an only fans woman who refused to commit fully to him. Correct, and which was a turn off to.
Speaker 1: You pay for only fans well in a relationship.
Speaker 5: Still, for me, it was like we were talking about Dunkarus and kids shows and then aw he's crying at the table about his only Fans model, and I'm like, yep, dating do be different.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you think he's not over the only Fans girl?
Speaker 5: Harsony. I think he's not over it, because why you be crying and then I'm also like, what if this is us and then you meet another OnlyFans model and she's telling you that she's going to be with you, Yeah, if.
Speaker 1: You deposit X amount of money?
Speaker 2: Maybe or is there a chance that that was just kind of a made up story as like a flex. Sometimes guys will do that, as Alex.
Speaker 1: He got left only fans.
Speaker 5: The boy is not going to flex and then cry.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, you never know every We should really ask Briar about it, because I need to tell you he is on the other line right now listening to this call.
Speaker 1: Oh buddy, what yeah.
Speaker 4: Brian there? Yeah, how you doing? I feel a little bit embarrassed, but I'm okay, okay, what.
Speaker 5: Do you call the radio station?
Speaker 4: Brier?
Speaker 5: Like, what did you think is going to happen?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: I was just kind of trying to figure out what was going on. I mean I tried to reach out to you. You always said that you're busy. I mean, what's what's going on?
Speaker 5: I think, okay, just rule of some future dating. One I'm busy, she might be busy. Four I'm busy. Don't want to see you.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean you told me that you were busy three times. What does that mean as.
Speaker 5: There that you would text again?
Speaker 3: Okay, Brian, you just got to put yourself in her shoes, right, Like, if you were on a date and a woman was crying about her ex, you probably wouldn't feel great about that future with them.
Speaker 4: I mean I was comfortable with her at the end of the day, and I don't mind being sensitive, and she was sensitive to me, I would be open to it as well. I mean, is it wrong that I was open to her? Book?
Speaker 1: No, it just it just comes off as maybe you're not over Yeah, you know that's the thing, but maybe you were. Maybe you were crying because she took all your money, Like, was that why you're crying?
Speaker 4: It said, Yeah, Well she didn't take all my money, she just took some of it.
Speaker 2: Well that's really generous of her to leave some left over for you to date other women.
Speaker 1: Oh man, Fona, Like, how many men have been scammed by beautiful women? Oh? Yeah, thousands, thousands. I mean all you want is for Briar to have learned his lesson, right.
Speaker 5: Sure, yeah, I do want that for him.
Speaker 2: That's good and you could help give that to him if you agree to go on another date, a date that we would pay for.
Speaker 4: I'll promise that I won't cry on the second.
Speaker 5: Date, honestly. Well, but you didn't promise yourself that on the first date.
Speaker 2: Keona, Do you want to date a guy who's bottling his emotions just for you?
Speaker 1: At least?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: I don't want that either.
Speaker 1: Oh man, you're a confusing woman, Fiona.
Speaker 5: What did avraa lab say? Complicated?
Speaker 2: Okay, so you just want to hook up with him once and then move on that? Okay?
Speaker 5: Okay, of course you was.
Speaker 2: Okay, So is that a yes to the hookup?
Speaker 5: Briar? Very kind of you to say that that you sound comfortable with me, and you're very sweet.
Speaker 1: But no, oh my gosh, that's okay.
Speaker 2: Geez, Briar.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, man, I don't even know what to say. I guess I guess I'll go back to crying, Briar.
Speaker 5: Please don't cry again, right now, I guarantee.
Speaker 2: But starts all right? Well, you know what, Briar, it's not a date with Fiona, but we'll set you and brook ups. You guys can hug and cry into each other's arms.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm married, so it's nothing more than that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well he was, he was in a relationship before too, Rookie Jeffrey in the morning. We're getting a lot of text into seven eight, five nine two from the listeners saying Briar is just the sweetest man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then are they attaching their venmos so that Briar can set the money?
Speaker 2: No, they're not doing that, and nobody's asking to go out with him either. But they do like him. Yeah, they're the only fans girls like subscribe to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Probably. I mean, come on, ladies, a guy who cries at the dinner table on a first date after openly admitting that he broke up with his last girlfriend to date an only fans model. Where's the red flag there? I dare you to find it.
Speaker 1: I wish we could break that sentence up a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot, just there maybe few problems there, all right, Maybe Briar has some personal stuff he needs to work out first before he dives back into the dating pool.
Speaker 1: But I still support men that cry, Alexis, that's right, Hey, I find that just about your ex.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can even cry while you email the show while asking us for help. Oh, if we see tears, we will help. Yes, put those crying emojis in your email and we will definitely call that person who's not calling you back, and Brooke will have your back one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Let's not just make that a blanket the situation.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, give us a few details and then we can help you out. But go subscribe wherever you get your podcasts. We're up at Brook and Jeffrey