Speaker 1: Lads, gentlemen, boys and girls, we are yet another pod. This one's playing next week, right, next piece.
Speaker 2: Yes, next piece.
Speaker 1: So the Rogers Staffel one's already playing.
Speaker 2: Roger staff One's already played.
Speaker 1: Okay, so listen. I might double down on the joke. I might not double down a joke. I don't know if I've really said the joke or not like that. But we literally have a Silverado sitting in this on this chair. This motherfucker is a Silverado. And let me tell you why this dude is Silverado. He's durable, he's reliable, He's dependable, if figuratively not literally. Jeff every single day comes in, takes his hard hat, puts it on, and says, what can I do to make not only myself better, but everybody around me better? And that's how the people at Chevrolet act every single day.
Speaker 3: We free we love Freeland Chevrolet.
Speaker 1: Any Chevrolet dealership, you know you're getting a quality, dependable vehicle that's gonna start when you ask it to, stop when you want it to, and go all the way.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: That's what Jeffrey Simmons is. Titans fans, You're welcome. We brought him on. Jeff since he's been a rookie, has literally asked me and will begged us, pleaded with us, please let me come on the bus, get me on the I need this, my Jeff, I don't know, man, you know, got to prove yourself a little bit. And he's like, I'll do whatever it takes. So a lot of Jeff's early success has a lot to do with him wanting to come on busting with the boys. But let's not look past the che Chevrolet thing because or the Chevy thing because it's it's an outstanding vehicle. And on this podcast, we like to be redundant, so durable, reliable.
Speaker 4: You've hit him, you've all you can just roll into the fact that they tailgate, hauling, towing, off roading, moving day, helping out your friend or family member. I know you got those road truth family members. Congratulations big Bold commanding design. This truck turn says, just like our boy that's built like a Chevy can build, go to a dealership near you. Let him know the boys sent you. And like we've said, the boys we in Nashville, we like Freeland Chevy, but go anywhere, no matter where you're at. California, Wisconsin, Mississippi. Go to a Chevy dealership near you and let him know that the.
Speaker 5: Boys you have Chevy dealership in Mississippi, they got some I think the whole state. That's kind of just like a used car lot type thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, speaking of Mississippi, did you see the Titan story?
Speaker 3: Just let me go past that, didn't he That was pretty hard core.
Speaker 5: Welcome to the show, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: This is this is exciting stuff. How do you feel be gone here? He's an honor man.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say this go ahead because I need him to, but I can't wait to hear it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so Jeff, you go into the locker room, you feel like Jeff. He's he's an alpha, like you know you're coming in. He's a little loud at times if you're talking about burgers or topics or hot hot topics after practice, Jeff's always in the mix.
Speaker 3: A big, a big like pull string.
Speaker 1: If Jeff was a doll and you were to pull a string, you would pull it him and it would start with and nobody give a ship about that man, he would exactly what is actually like, Hey, what's the best burger time?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 5: Man, nobody give a shit about burgers.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, then he would go into what his favorite burger is. But then you see him walk in. I saw him walk into the bus. I saw him walk in the station, and he seems a little he's edgy. He seems a little like he's like he's got a little nervous. Three miss culturemen.
Speaker 3: Last night, you don't even have my number. That's true.
Speaker 5: I've actually told him three times. Right, I was a hell an have your number? And here just goes all right and walks away. Not ask him.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, he lyings, so we all in the same leadership. Yeah, that's right. I didn't even know that, but that's how I know he was lying. So I just okay and keep walking.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but there's a lot of numbers in there. I don't have, you know what I'm saying, because I don't like the I don't like the plug in numbers of the people I've like, specifically got their numbers from that individual.
Speaker 3: Does that make sense? No?
Speaker 1: Like, if you put me in a group chat with your buddies from Missouri, Nick all the boys, I'm just gonna end with Nick, Nick and all the boys, and we're in a group chat, and I see all these numbers. I don't want to plug these things in right now because I want to meet them personally, shake their hand, look them in the eye, build the rapport, and then say, hey, which.
Speaker 3: One of these is you?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So what you're saying is you haven't done that.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 1: No, But here's the thing. Actually, this camp, this camp, not the last two camps, but this one right now, Jeff and I have low key become I'm not gonna say friends, because that'd be way too much, but we have definitely taken steps in the direction of like more of acquaintances at work.
Speaker 4: Those of you guys are such off as you guys just don't want to be like, hey, we're friends.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that.
Speaker 5: I just feel like, would you say you and Taylor are friends?
Speaker 6: I think it's just the competitive nature, bro. I think we both respect. Yeah, for sure. I think it's especially on the feel we know that if somebody on offense gonna talk, it's gonna be him, And I'm sure if someone on defense gonna talk and that they gonna hear, it's gonna be me. You know, you kind of know that you've been on the field with me that just that mindset that I know we both have, like we want to win, and that's just that competitive nature.
Speaker 4: So it's very nice to say because usually it starts like, yeah, I'm right here though, you know, but yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Talk just really telling me thinking like I'm not even gonna look.
Speaker 3: At let him know that.
Speaker 1: But a lot of Jeff Jeff, obviously the person goes against the most and practices is Roger Staffold.
Speaker 3: It's like to giant will to be b what kind of fight is that?
Speaker 1: It's fucking terrifying, by the way, to take a mean like, oh they got in able to do that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But uh, they also argue in weird ways.
Speaker 1: I know that we were on the bus one day and Jeff is like talking ship to Roger, and Roger just gently turns around and goes, I'm stronger than you.
Speaker 3: Jeff gonna start eating.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what a weird thing to say, What a weird thing to say to Jeff.
Speaker 3: And fun I mean, they're both strong as ship. Oh man, it's always good.
Speaker 6: Like me and Roger both said, you know when we first started count you know, iron earn, And that's kind of the mindset that we have. I mean tell her no that I think with both me and Roger, you know, it's Roger inside of his offensive lineman, the inside of the defensive line. That's kind of what get the offense going, to kind of get the defense going. So yeah, it's always great to have two teammates like that.
Speaker 4: I got to learn a lot about you with your Mississippi story. I watched it, watched every episode. I thought it was the past couple of nights of taken time to watch. I wanted to get to know I wanted to get to know you outside of what I know from Uncle Hatch. Jason Hatcher. For people that don't know Jason Hatcher, how many years he play ten?
Speaker 3: Ten?
Speaker 2: He was a Pro Bowl at what year?
Speaker 4: Nine?
Speaker 3: Eight nine?
Speaker 4: I played with him on Washington and he was we referred to him as Uncle Hatch.
Speaker 3: He was the old head and he always called me nephew.
Speaker 4: And then when I I was on the Titans, I'm like, I'm like, oh, Jeff, it's crazy, how like generationally that's his nephew, his actual nephew, And so I'm like, hey, I know you're you know, I know your real uncle for real.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, and you're also you're also the nephew, So you guys are kind of related.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're kind of related in a weird one. Yeah, remember the Titans.
Speaker 3: Mom, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: This is nice between you.
Speaker 2: Two, but you're your Mississippi story.
Speaker 4: What stuck out to me immediately was the fact that you guys lived in a store at your mind.
Speaker 1: I said the same thing to him yesterday.
Speaker 5: Bro that your mom worked that ship was a wild.
Speaker 6: We talked about that and that was all telling Taylor. You know, it wasn't directly in the store, but the house. Because, like I said, I'm original from Louisiana. We moved to Mississippi. And the only reason why we moved because my mom wasn't working and I had a great uncle who lived in Mississippi and he owned two convenience store, two to three convenience stores, and he needed someone to help out. My mom was like why not, So we packed up. I had I got three other siblings at the time my mom moved. All of the Mississippi was in a minute and my uncle gave my mom a minute van. We got the Mississippi and own the house. They was available with that house and it was connected to a store. It was old, it was an older house. Me and my brother shared the room, My two sisters shared the room. My mom had her room.
Speaker 3: So that was.
Speaker 6: That story, you know, with that with that house story, like I said, it was, it wasn't the best growing up, but my mom made away.
Speaker 2: Did you ever get your own room when you when you got older.
Speaker 6: I didn't get my own room until probably when my brother went to college and even through middle school.
Speaker 5: Like I said, it was, we.
Speaker 3: Was we wasn't. You know.
Speaker 6: It was a low income family growing up. And I think that's why I kind of have a chip on my shoulder. You know, I didn't have a father figure in my life, you know, to help out in the house. You know, we me and my brother had to be the man of the house. And I can't say that's why. You know, my mama get her to get her out, get a head of the world. Because no matter what was it, Christmas, birthdays, we had the best birthday.
Speaker 3: We had the best Christmas. You know, a kid can ask for what, you would think.
Speaker 6: I had both parents in the house, So I say it was pretty hard growing up just by you know, not having that support.
Speaker 3: So seems like.
Speaker 4: Your mom did a good job sheltering you guys from thinking that you were a low income since you had like the best birthday's, best holidays for sure.
Speaker 3: Like I said that, so hardworking.
Speaker 6: Later, you know, when she stopped working at the store, she started working somewhere else, or you got laid off here always trying to make it made.
Speaker 3: She always was trying to make a way for the kids.
Speaker 2: So I love that.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's beautiful.
Speaker 4: I enjoying a couple in the row, like you know, I don't want to.
Speaker 2: I didn't know if you had.
Speaker 3: Not at all.
Speaker 5: I think it's just I think it's just wild.
Speaker 1: I think the cool thing about that video is like you meet Jeff, and Jeff walks in first round pick.
Speaker 5: He's already got a chained on, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like's talk about it goes goes.
Speaker 5: You got like the range Rover and the guccii flip flops, you got your own little bracelet now or backpack, and.
Speaker 3: It's just it's just unique to see that video.
Speaker 1: And I think it's really cool if the Titans did that, I don't know who they who was the producer on that show, but it was just cool to see where you came from, and where AJ came from, and what you got, the adversity you guys had to go through. I know in that show they talked about you. You cried a lot in that show. What was that was the deal?
Speaker 3: I told him they could have left that bullshit out.
Speaker 5: Because you're sensitive, that bullship out.
Speaker 6: I can say, like growing up, because I took everything to the heart. You know you still do?
Speaker 3: You still do? I still do?
Speaker 4: I think that's what I was excited about. It is no one seeing you these a couple of years. I'm like, oh, this makes a lot of sense. Like I mean, I just don't, you know, not finish crying now.
Speaker 6: I mean because you know, like I said, but as a kid, it me and my brother playing a video game.
Speaker 3: If I lost, like I was in real life, like ready to fight.
Speaker 6: Him because like real life video game Like that's just the competitive nature I had even as a kid.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: But like my sister said in the video, I told her she could have left that out. Like when I got my hair there, I was the most tender. That's why I kind of cut my hair. I wasn't and I first I dreaded it up, didn't cut my hair, but I probably was the most tender haired kid.
Speaker 3: And I don't know.
Speaker 6: Why I had hair, and my mom knew I was tender here every time I got my hair dead. For one, I hated sitting down, so I was moving around. She popped me in the back of my head. I was just started boohooing, like I don't want hair no way. Like while I'm sitting there crying because you got hair. Yeah, I was crying because I had to get it done. That's when I was getting all the you know, the braids to the bat as people call corner.
Speaker 3: That's when I was getting them. So I was like, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 4: Well, maybe what do you say made you such a cry baby at the loom?
Speaker 3: No, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I love seeing that part of you. I loved your family talking about it. And because well number one, because you're here, sensitive are in the locker room.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you but you also have like every everyone.
Speaker 1: Is posturing in football, everywhere in the locker room, everyone's fucking posturing.
Speaker 3: You're a bitch. You're a bitch. I'm not a bitch.
Speaker 2: You're a bitch.
Speaker 1: It's like fucking how it goes, right, Yeah, And so it's nice to see the show where like, oh the boys got some sensitivity doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, because once.
Speaker 5: You get past like the football, Yeah, we're all big tough guys.
Speaker 1: We get we lift weights and we push each other around and ship like after that, it's like what we gotta be tough for?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And another example, like last year, I remember because on Saturdays probably I think it's Saturdays where the linemen come in for the special teams meeting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like the meeting Saturday thirty.
Speaker 4: And I comes throwing in and it was like eight thirty and Jeff like says something to me, and I literally kind of just sat there and I'm thinking my head, okay, he he got me like, because if your own time, you're late, that's like the whole model. He's like, why you shown up at eight thirty like it's and I'm like, it's eight thirty.
Speaker 2: I was like I made it. He's like, oh, you need to be here earlier. And I kind of just sat there.
Speaker 4: But later a couple of weeks later, he shows up. I'm there early, and he shows up right at the time and I say something and you could just tell like he was mad at whoever wanted to say something to me. It's almost like, Okay, I'm a leader and outfa you guys. I'm trying to set the tone. Now I'm a little I needed to be checked, but now I want to be pissed off all of a sudden, right, And then you said, what.
Speaker 1: There is a double stand. There is a double stand with some guys in the room. Some guys in the locker room have double standard. They can come at to you. Early on was you go with them.
Speaker 5: A little bits.
Speaker 4: And then when I saw his family talking about it, and he's like you're the youngest, right, and then they're like, you know, he's a cry baby crowd all the time.
Speaker 2: I'm like sitting there kind of laughing. I enjoyed it.
Speaker 4: I know you're like, you could have left that out, but I'm thinking, like, okay, this makes you can put stuff together. I felt like I knew Jeff a little bit more watching that.
Speaker 1: That's a beautiful thing, and like you and age for the thing I hated about it.
Speaker 5: Now I'm gonna say, hey, I don't really hate it.
Speaker 1: But you guys doing the pool table thing, and you guys just sound like you're talking to the media.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Yeah, how did they set that up? What they do to you guys. That's that's the only part that I was like, Yeah, we could have made a scene.
Speaker 4: It could have been more like, I think it's just natural.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: Of course it's a documentary, so they kind of asked you a question.
Speaker 3: What they do. Of course they're taking it out.
Speaker 6: But right before that was like, you know, they say, let's talk about this, and the way we were talking it was more like we were talking to the media, like you said, so he was trying to force Yeah. It wasn't more likes just talk shit, you know, like we had a barbershop type thing. It was more like they tell us what to talk about and we're talking. More they're like, don't talk to talk like you guys are talking. And that's another tough thing. When you're with a guy like AJ or Jeff. Everyone's used to joking on each other and stuff like that. Now you put them in a setting where it's like a Jeff, so tell me about yeah, yeah, telling me about your upbringing je And that's kind of what's only part of I wouldn't say on us. It was more like, you know, them telling us actually what to say? All right, Jeff, you asked AJ, how was it growing up?
Speaker 3: You know, stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you're trying to get in one take and you're kind of like nervous as it is, trying.
Speaker 6: To force it over the I didn't want to keep redoing it and doing them like, okay, let's get it right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: I'm sure people back home like didn't notice that at all. It was a very fluid video. But us knowing you and AJ, you're watching, You're like, oh, these dudes are being told what to do right now, you know. Yeah, But like people at home, you know, it's her three right now sitting there going I love the video, you know what I'm saying, Like they're watching the thing. Yeah, they're seeing the clip on. Oh that's I thought it was beautiful, you know. I thought they did a good They go to the pool hall all the time, and there happens to be nobody there all the time. They caught them on the security footage they're playing billiards together.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You see AJ have that little flex too where he spun the.
Speaker 5: A ball, Oh, spun the ball and picked up the tray.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it seemed like That's what I'm saying. When when I walked in and he had his own stick.
Speaker 1: Oh that's how you know he had stick?
Speaker 6: He brought his own sticks. Sounds like you play or something like, yeah, you play something.
Speaker 3: And then when he.
Speaker 6: Broke the ball, I'm like, yeah, I don't play for I have a pool table sitting in my game room at home and probably haven't touched it, like twice flex yeah, yeah, yeah, we had a lot.
Speaker 3: Of room in this area too. If you want to get rid of it, we'll take it.
Speaker 4: We interrupt this episode to give you an ad read from Cross Country Mortgage. Shout out the boys Across Country Mortgage. Cross Country Mortgage is much much like us at Barstool and the Bus.
Speaker 2: A people first group of people.
Speaker 4: They're dedicated to the fundamentals of mortgage lending, which results in fast, convenient, and less stressful home financing or refinancing experiences.
Speaker 3: Can you make it bigger?
Speaker 4: Rates are unbelievably low right now. Don't pay the bank more money than you need to. Our friends over at Cross Country Mortgage make it super simple to figure out how much you can save on a monthly basis and over the life of your loan.
Speaker 2: The numbers are staggering.
Speaker 4: You don't know how much you can be saving unless you actually talk to an expert and figure it out. Click here swipe up to learn more about your refinance and connect with your team over at Cross Country Mortgage, who will make the process simple, painless, and seamless. If you're a homeowner and you haven't refinanced recently, you may be leaving thousands, if not tens of thousands. Who knows could be hundreds of thousands of dollars on the table over the life of your loan that could be working for you in other places like the stock market, getting a new home, a second investment, any of that fun stuff, or maybe just have a boatload of cash in your pocket to go gamble on your favorite sports team. Like the Boys, don't miss the windows. Rates are expected to creep up, reach out to them and see what they can do for you. And when you connect with Cross Country Mortgage, tell them that the Boys sent you. Do not miss that opportunity to miss out on a nice little discount by saying, hey, the boys sent me.
Speaker 2: Busting with the boys.
Speaker 4: If that person Across Country Mortgage doesn't know you know, tell them to subscribe.
Speaker 5: Marie five stars.
Speaker 4: Go to cross Country Mortgage dot com slash bar stall to learn more about your future home buying experience or refinance your current mortgage today.
Speaker 2: Did I murder that?
Speaker 6: Or?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 4: Cross Country Mortgage LLC and in MLS three zero two nine all alone subject to underwriting approval www dot n MLS Consumer Excess dot Org.
Speaker 3: Got the whistle man, Yeah, I know you gotta play to the whistle.
Speaker 1: Ah just look key good at everything. And he's one of those guys that you kind of hate for being great at everything. Yeah, because and number two, he knows it, no question, like he that he truly like that knows how good and he doesn't know it like like he's forcing arrogance. He knows it because he just yeah he like he like is he like is really good at fucking everything.
Speaker 5: He really is.
Speaker 1: Like he was drafted for baseball? What round was he drafted in baseball?
Speaker 3: First?
Speaker 2: I think right?
Speaker 1: No, he was not drafting the first round. Bro to be drafting the first round of baseball? JP always can't wait. He always sits back and can't wait for me to slip up in any thing.
Speaker 4: Nineteenth round, Okay, what's your dumb ass nineteen?
Speaker 3: How many rounds are there in baseball? How many?
Speaker 1: Okay, so he was he was. He was a second third round pick.
Speaker 3: Guy.
Speaker 1: That ship's impressive, dude, Yeah, impressive any places pool.
Speaker 5: Any playspool, football, baseball, pool, probably plays darts too.
Speaker 6: Lot of people didn't know he was pretty good in basketball too. I bet he was good a basketball seven grade. I mean, you can play good at football and baseball. Loss, racist sitting back here, I bet he was.
Speaker 3: Good a basketball.
Speaker 1: Bl blushes last, that's crazy, bro cops. Anyway, and hang on, you said he was good in middle school. Did you play?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I did, and you guys played each other.
Speaker 3: We did.
Speaker 1: You found out in the first quarter.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 6: But when I saw a j I was seven to eight grade year he jumped literally from like the free throw line, they said. We talked about it in the documentary as well. And he almost dunked on one the tallest player on the teen.
Speaker 3: So in eighth grade he almost jump. He jumped from the free throw line.
Speaker 1: That kids stupid. He's he's built. He's built like he's not real. He's built like a Chevy. We had so many Chevyes in the Tennessee Titans. Due we got so many chevy like his shoulders are.
Speaker 4: Unproportionately broad up upside down triangle dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it makes me mad, like how do you how do you sleep on your side at night?
Speaker 3: You had had stack like six pillows.
Speaker 4: To make it from It always kids me too, because he talks about how hard he works, and I'm thinking to myself, like, I know how hard I train and I can't even come close to looking.
Speaker 3: Like you bro? Hell yeah, okay, what is that?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: I just like, I said, you look.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna I'm trying to like, you know, because you're It was starting to trigger me, but I'm realizing you're trying.
Speaker 2: He's trying to get me right now. Nice, Thank you Nice.
Speaker 1: They worked hard, they have it's tough to have Roger in that seat and then Jeff right there again in that seat.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I knew it was coming, but I kind of need that, you know what I mean? Who looked ba you're in the seat Roger or Jeff.
Speaker 2: Bro Roger is a monster.
Speaker 1: That man is a fucking brick shiit house. He why, he's white as ship, he's strong as ship. Yeah, you know, before we get into this next thing out.
Speaker 2: We need to read an ad.
Speaker 1: What do you mean we don't have any? Okay, Oh that's good.
Speaker 3: That's better.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I like that a little bit.
Speaker 3: Why is that good?
Speaker 5: That's better?
Speaker 4: Because my pockets are light right now? Why don't we have a fucking ad? Boy, we do, haven't had. They haven't sent them to us yet. Okay, and your pockets aren't fucking light. Like bro, they print money every single day. I'm behind. We said the same.
Speaker 6: Yes, I'm like, we're talking about your money, not what the government.
Speaker 1: They print it every day. There's more to yogat got. Yeah, I'm just saying your pockets, they are not light. We were in the we were in the steam yesterday. And you know how like ship rolls around bad gas travels fast in a small town. Anybody's seen a letter tenn He knows that line. Jeff goes, Hey, I heard your house is pretty nice. Well, yeah, we just built this I house, he has. I heard your fence cost more than most people most people's houses. Bro, my fence, it depends like I mean, I'm not going to tell you how much it costs, but it's definitely not even close.
Speaker 3: You said ten grand.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well I was gonna say the number on the bus.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that is the number. No, literally is two by four. You cover whatever you want. I just was totally who said that to you? Was it Ben Jones? Right? Yeah? It is? What's the deal?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 1: Give me a hint they was it on the team? Oh that's a broad broad area, look at me?
Speaker 5: No, whose move was you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know the cost of your fence?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but people, no one knows the cost of my fence but me and the guy who made the fence and tailing. Hm, I think tails a loose lips could be loose ships. I know that she knows that the family knows that.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Loose lips do sing ships?
Speaker 3: You feel cornered right now?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: I don't feel corner. I feel misunderstood.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I don't want to My house is it's a it's a lovely house. We worked very hard and we've built it. You've been there, Jeff, Like I said, you're invited to come.
Speaker 4: I think a misunderstood developing relationship missing going off, being misunderstood. I think you might be misunderstood with this photo that we're about to show you that we need to talk about you need to stand trout for and we need to talk.
Speaker 3: About well year is this is this nineteen? When did you take this? Sixteen? I was on signing d.
Speaker 2: That's signing day?
Speaker 4: Your why does your head looked like a kettlebell?
Speaker 3: Excuse me?
Speaker 1: We've never won Washington football team And to your absolutely, man.
Speaker 6: It was just one of them days that hey, I had to do. The color was kind of old. I had the color all year and get it, you know, I was. I was in the middle year.
Speaker 1: You were feeling yourself in that PHOTOO.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I was fresh as hell?
Speaker 5: Would you okay, relax if you're fresh as hell?
Speaker 4: Here's what I asked, because I was thinking, if he talks about how fresh it looked, here's what my request is going to be.
Speaker 2: Can you please wear that to it when you travel one game?
Speaker 4: Probably wouldn't. Well, then you're not that fresh. If you don't think it's that like that, it's not timeless, is what trying to know that?
Speaker 3: You're right? That was how many years ago? I graduated five years? Right? That was just that long ago. It's really not what's that style? What is that looks like? Jacket? Like?
Speaker 6: That wasn't the first time I wore flower floral. It was flowers on it. But you know what I'm talking abou Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Taylor's trying to get you said, that's floral. You look like a priest who runs a network marketing scheme.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know for real?
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, three homes.
Speaker 6: It's fine. You can't show me a suit that looks better than that that you had on. Oh I can peaky blinders.
Speaker 5: No, don't pull a Peggy blinders. That will just hurt will Stock in this conversation.
Speaker 3: Hurt my stock. That Peaky Blinders fit was what did he just say? You said, find me a suit that looks better than that suit you're talking about it, But.
Speaker 5: You probably got three or four that's better because there's a couple from stitch It for sure made the Peggy Binders one. Did they make the real nice in that too?
Speaker 3: Thank you? Rible?
Speaker 1: The haircut was terrible.
Speaker 5: No, I I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't understand that. I yeah, yeah, I understand what you guys are saying.
Speaker 1: That's great, But Jeff, do you do you you don't really not really in a fashion anymore. What you're trying to say, well, I'm saying, okay, let me see something recent can I go to your answer?
Speaker 3: There's the thing if you.
Speaker 5: Going getting on the plane. But all I can see.
Speaker 2: He might have it.
Speaker 3: I don't have. I don't have no pictures of you dressing up, no more on my Instagram.
Speaker 2: Why is that?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Why is it all football?
Speaker 1: Okay, he's wearing Jim shorts and T shirt that maybe we should pick. But he's flexing the truck. Truck is no way you can park it anywhere.
Speaker 3: With a spacer on it.
Speaker 4: Man, man, you ain't you gotta click? You ain't see the purple suit that I wore. Yeah, sure, let's see that. I would like to see it. I do, remember, I mean you're not you know, you're ahead of the game. You're ahead of the game. You looked way better than I did when I was in my third year. I was still wearing J Crew. You know what I'm saying, Men's warehouse.
Speaker 5: Come on, man, Yes, well, if something interrupts again, we're going to blow.
Speaker 4: It's a brutal ups just came in. They dropped off the shipment. But yeah, let's see. Let's see the suit and when you when you it's all subjective anyway, and you dress better than me? Now, yeah, it's subjective, Like that's not it's not factual, it's not.
Speaker 3: No, well come on man, the bigg ass New Balance.
Speaker 2: You'd be wearing air monarchs.
Speaker 3: They terrible.
Speaker 5: He does love those air monarchs, and it is it is up in the air whether or not those are knights or not. But do I rock them though? Like do I put them off?
Speaker 3: Look at this.
Speaker 2: Means subjective flash against the Texans?
Speaker 3: That money green subjective?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that is, Like, can you send us that so we can put it? Like when they're watching YouTube? Will at least give you some pub And I don't know why you don't post that, like you feel like you're flexing too hard on people.
Speaker 6: No, I mean they saw it, not posted it the week of the game when and then you just take it down. I didn't post on my Instagram, posted on my story like that.
Speaker 4: Why wouldn't you want to put it on the ground let people know that money green.
Speaker 2: You're saying it on the pot. Why wouldn't you just put money green?
Speaker 5: Is the caption?
Speaker 3: Caption money green? Is it?
Speaker 1: You know it's the lame caption. Fucking everybody captioning the same ship all time. It's always like some sort of wrapper.
Speaker 5: Fucking posting, Yeah, these bitches don't know me ship but money blah blah blah bla wall.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Who do you follow?
Speaker 5: Like if everybody posts the same like general.
Speaker 2: Grass cut low see the snakes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I kind of like that one who said that it's in like every rap song boom, keep the grass cut low.
Speaker 2: Are you trying to find more?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hang on, that's yeah, yeah, we gotta bleep that out.
Speaker 4: Come on, Garrett. No, don't get upset, don't get upset. Don't get like old Jeff.
Speaker 1: Well new draft same Jeff. Jeff is very he do you still get do you still get like sensitive? Around the fellas?
Speaker 3: Go another one man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you look solid.
Speaker 3: Look I would have to show you a couple of that, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I would hope you do, because I saw how uncle Hashi should dress, so I'm sure he taught you.
Speaker 3: Well that's coming from okay.
Speaker 1: I would just say that. I mean when I was referring to the fast thing before excuse my black sandals and white sox, the fashion thing I was when we had Roger staffeld On here a couple of days ago.
Speaker 2: You know how that guy is.
Speaker 1: He's all about he's got the l A vibes going. He spent he spends lots of money on fashion. That's what I was asking, Are you still in fashion? And then you got all mad? Yeah, the boy got the boy got mad. And in that that documentary, you guys talked about playing each other in high school?
Speaker 3: Was it really?
Speaker 1: They made it sound like it was only about Jeffery Simmons and A J. Brown, Like, were you guys the only good players in your team? I'm saying the D one scholarship guys, yeah one especially you're talking about the high school talking about in high school. Obviously everyone's D one at the D one college.
Speaker 6: That was a kind of dumb question, but yeah, I'm listening. Yeah, No, for real though year high school that it was my last year, and that year it was A J. Brown versus Jeffers Simmons. But true enough, he had other guys like one of the offensive line he actually went to Misispi State too. They had other guys on the team that probably went to not SEC schools but went somewhere.
Speaker 2: But hang on, you mean not the one other schools?
Speaker 5: I said, Not you think SEC is that superior?
Speaker 2: What you think SEC is that superior.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: Continue, I don't want to Nebraska.
Speaker 3: Never heard of it before I got.
Speaker 4: Let's cause you grew up in Mississippi. You don't really hear a lot you heard about no one ever heard.
Speaker 3: I've never heard abou Misissippi State until the documentary I watched. Stop.
Speaker 2: I thought it was a community. I thought you. I thought you came out of a community.
Speaker 3: Acount you're just talking ship.
Speaker 6: But yeah, man, now that year that we were like, like I said, it was a j Brown, Jeffers Simmons. Like I said, I had other players on my team that didn't go like to SEC schools or fucking they. I had one guy who went to Audiho as my middle linebacker, and everybody else probably just went to like Juco's. Yeah, and that was it.
Speaker 3: That's all much.
Speaker 1: So it really was just like you and him, yeah, minus one or two guys. And then when you guys got it, like, we'll talk to us, like explain the egg ball to people. Because coming from Michigan, Michigan House States referred to as the game. Obviously, it's lost a lot of its rivalry because Michiganess get the head out of their ass.
Speaker 3: A little bit. But it's okay, it's okay. I know, I know, I know. I still love them to support the boys.
Speaker 2: I still wish it was like the best again.
Speaker 1: Still you know what I'm saying, And that gain that game legit is like the best Reverend Sports.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: However, like the documentary made the egg Ball seem pretty fucking dope.
Speaker 3: Yeah it is. I mean, where did it start?
Speaker 5: Give us a history lesson?
Speaker 2: Oh, we got him on the spot.
Speaker 3: You don't know?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was the first one.
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 3: Why is it the egg bawl? Who won the first one?
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a tough Look, we're gonna use this and tag your school.
Speaker 1: I can't read. That was a tie. The first one was a tie?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Rivalry is dead in my head? Okay, who won the next one?
Speaker 3: Sorry? Nineteen oh one? Ship? I had that wrong? Yeah, first egg Bowl? Do you know why it's called the egg Bowl? I really don't.
Speaker 4: That's all right, I mean it really is, Okay, I don't even know.
Speaker 5: I don't know what nineteen oh one. I'm sure it's like a state championship, I guess because.
Speaker 6: It used to be played at this sighting down there in Jackson Mississippi. Now that's what I do know, Like, that's what that's what was beginning being played at until do you wish it was called something different? No, I mean I don't know exactly why it's the Egg Bowl. I mean, of course that's of course they got the trophy that shaped like the egg. Yeah, but man, I was what two for three when I was there.
Speaker 1: So I feel like a nineteen o one, you won two out of three, you left it for three years?
Speaker 3: Smart man.
Speaker 4: That was another thing to AJ saying, like the next three or four years of my college I'm going to play.
Speaker 1: A couple of guys have said that. I've seen when dudes like, yeah, go on, like they're all American game and put the hat on, let's spend the next three or four years.
Speaker 3: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: I'm like, Oh, these dudes think they're going to the league immediately. There's no doubt about it that some dope ship.
Speaker 3: Did you know you're gonna go to the league? Like when did you know you were gonna go to the NFL? Uh?
Speaker 6: I say, after my second year. After the second year I remember talking to Mulling and second year of college. Yeah, because I play as a true freshman. Mothers was like, because Nevil Muller knew he was leaving, Mullin left after my sophomore year, and that's when more here came. He was like, I don't expect you to be here more than this your last years next year, so I don't expect you to be here your senior year.
Speaker 3: So that's kind of we had that conversation.
Speaker 2: Did damn how'd you.
Speaker 5: Feel when he said that? Like the man he's ready to get a question?
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, I feel good.
Speaker 6: I mean, especially coming from Muling, you know, because it ain't too many times you're gonna give you a compliment. It's kind of like kind of rave, you know, a real asshole at times, but.
Speaker 4: You just wanted to say for him to say, hey, I'm proud of you.
Speaker 6: Yeah for sure, I mean, like I said, that's that's kind of I could. That's why I'm so used to when Rabe talking all this ship at times, I could I get you. I'm so used to it I could kind of block it out at time. Yeah, sometime I'd be like, all right, I had enough of this ship, you know, so but now because I used to we used to get the same thing with Bull and so yeah.
Speaker 1: And Raves is that type of dude, and like you do something extraordinary in the field, he'll like play it and be like, hey, boys.
Speaker 3: This is the standard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like, hey, you're dope, ship, Like what are you talking about? And he started, you know, he's like, you're pro, it's prof.
Speaker 3: It's pro football. I Hey, listen, that's the standard, boys, like's what we're supposed to do.
Speaker 4: The worst to be the worst spot to be in around those types of coaches is one hundred percent when you're injured, Because when you're hurting, you can't play, and they come and bust your balls all the time, like you're already you're already crucifying your yourself enough in your head about being hurt and not being able to go, And then when they bust your balls about like being softer, like being a pussy or something.
Speaker 2: I feel like that me personally. Yeah, that's a toughee for you. Yeah, you guys, don't you guys don't.
Speaker 5: Feel like when I was injured, I wasn't there.
Speaker 3: That's how it was my rookie, you though.
Speaker 6: I mean when I was Every time God's going to go to practice, I'll be laying on his first table right there with close to what talk tape at and he was like, all right, still laying here on the training He's still in the training room. Every day he walk through, still in there, over and over like I'm tired of being here myself, Like, yeah, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, boys, do I have a deal for you f t X shout out the boys at FTX no free shout outs Investing for the crypto generation. Ft X is the world's most popular mobile app for crypto currency tracking and trading. Build your portfolio and follow the prices of more than ten thousand coins. Get phone notifications update. Wait, get get phone notification updates directly from the projects you care about the most. Buy and sell bigcoin, ethereum those coins, shit coin, ass coin, all these different coins. I don't know shitcoin and ass coins on there. I know there's some coins, but I know those tokens might might not make the cut. Uh, there's other top tokens with absolutely zero fees and get free coin with every trade over ten dollars. Visit the app store and download FTX for free today. Yeah that's about all we got for you. Hey, Hey, at least in comments back to the episode, shout out the boys at FTX.
Speaker 3: Wait, how did you take your aco?
Speaker 5: What were you doing? You're doing drills right training.
Speaker 6: It was like two weeks for the combine, and I was just doing a lotter of jail that I've been doing all our training because we did drill work every Friday, and one day it was Friday, I went out there. It was like I think it was like the week before Valentine's Day, Valentine weekend, and I was going boom, boom, boom, and it's just popped.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: I didn't get stuck in step weird nothing, it wasn't. It's like gave out. Like they watched me, like good job, good job, good job. And like I said, I literally I don't know how you feel when you tore your sale, but like when I tore my sale, it's kind of it was like probably I think like two minutes and it wore back like I was like, oh, I just hyper stand it.
Speaker 3: I could go. I started like doing high knee like oh, I'm good.
Speaker 6: Then that's when Tony Valan, who run XPE, he was like, nah, just take the day off, and that night I'm like man, my knee like and then puffed up like it was got real swollen, and I was like, fuck, what's going on? You know, I still and my mom still thinking like I just hyper standed my knee. So I end up scheduling m Ariah. It was like ten thirty at night when I got my MRI And that next morning, I'm like, who the fuck being on my door because I knew I wasn't working out the next day because my knee was falling. And it was my uncle, because you know, he was like I said, I didn't sun with an agent and he was the guy who was basically my manager, and he knocked on the door.
Speaker 3: I'm like, the fuck, Like, what are you doing out here? In my mind? I didn't say that to him. I'm like and that thing.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 3: He're like, man, talked to you, sat on the couch. Damn. What did you think when he said I got to talk to you.
Speaker 4: I'm like what, I'm like, what the fuck? Like, what's going on? Is that or something? You thought something was going on now?
Speaker 6: But I kind of figured it was something deal with with my need because Tony had he was texting my uncle as I talked to your uncles like this and that, like and this thing, like I said, next thing, I know, he's being on the dirt like six thirty that morning. So I got up and we was talking and he told me, I tore mad a cl That's probably the first time I cried, like cried, cried in a long time. As you know, man, he's getting ready for the draft and all yeah, and he's supposed to be a top five pick, and all of a sudden, man, you just kind of hit that wall, like what the fuck?
Speaker 3: You know? Now?
Speaker 6: Now I really don't know what's about to happen, you know. So that's that a cl story. When I tore Ma said that Friday, I had my surgeon probably a week later, and.
Speaker 3: It was the one and probably most of the present time of when'd you play?
Speaker 5: October?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I think my it was against the Chargers. I can't remember exactly what.
Speaker 5: It was, but I was that was nineteen, right, nineteen eighteen.
Speaker 6: Eighteen because but there was yeah, eighteen nineteen season.
Speaker 5: It was nineteen season, yeah, yeah, because that was the season I was suspended. So how to be yeah week seven or eight? Yeah, way to sack that game.
Speaker 3: Too, dude.
Speaker 1: That is a horrible feeling, like how like you're so used to being able to move so well and like, yeah, I mean be athletic. And then all of a sudden, you're like, hey, I'm three months into why am I not able to do anything?
Speaker 6: That was the probably most frustrating thing, especially coming back after the game.
Speaker 3: Like a lot of people still don't know.
Speaker 6: But after that Chargers game, like I went to Todd and it was like, Todd, I think I hurt my knee again because that was my first time really because you know, that week of the game, I told Ray like I was ready to play, like like I'm ready.
Speaker 3: They was working me back in. I was like, okay, how the conversation.
Speaker 5: Go with Rabes? Were they like pushing you to play early?
Speaker 3: Not at all? Bro? A lot of people was asking me that question.
Speaker 6: I was like, no, Bro, I was the one that went to Rape was very like, not gonna rush, you take your time.
Speaker 3: You just let us know when you're ready. He's always been really good about it. He does handle that stuff really well.
Speaker 6: And when I told him, I said him, we sat down his office and I'm ready to play. It's like you sure this and that, and I was like, yeah, I'm ready to play. He was like all right, let's go and after that game, I was like, it was this Monday morning. I'm like, like, my knee is stiff, it's it's far, it's you know, swept up a little bit, and I'm like, fuck, I think I hurt my knee again. So the first thing I did, I called tie like Todd, I'm about to come in my knee, like I think I messed my knee up, and I went and.
Speaker 3: Got him around. It was like, everything's fine.
Speaker 6: It was just your first day back on it, you know, in a while, you know, you haven't been out there doing all the cutting and stuff on it. But I was I was scared of ship because I thought I'll mess my knee up again.
Speaker 1: But other than that, though, the mental warfare you'd have to go through if you did it all over again, yeah, like like, god, go play a few snaps and be like, oh, by the way, I after you go through all that again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was fuck around.
Speaker 4: It's crazy that you were able to all Like also, like playing an NFL game, because practicing in the season isn't the same as like getting acclimated in a training camp or anything else. Like you're you're in season practicing, so your first actual like hard movement is going to be in that game.
Speaker 5: You practiced really want you.
Speaker 6: I didn't even practice the whole week because it was like it was like that was it Friday practice.
Speaker 3: It was a Friday practice. He practiced a Friday.
Speaker 4: Could you imagine just doing a Friday I would be like this week like your first time, Like you just practice Friday and then you're gonna go out there and play.
Speaker 1: I feel it's different for a defensive lineman because as an offensive lineman, I'm thinking, oh, I'm about to get dumby the next sixty two snaps. Like you playing Friday, practice Friday, and then you play on Sunday. You had to be nervous as hell.
Speaker 6: I don't think I was nervous. I think I was so eager to play my first game.
Speaker 4: He was like, all right, did you think about it all when he first played the knee?
Speaker 3: Yeah, when you were playing.
Speaker 6: I thought about it after the game because I'm like, my ship is sore right now, like I'm hurting. But other than that, I'm like I'm ready to play. Like to me, he was like, you're starting at the end, all right, let's go. I was the that was when I were playing in my rookie years.
Speaker 1: So my man goes from practicing one time on a Friday, just starting at the.
Speaker 2: End and be like I didn't think about until after the game.
Speaker 3: Like that's a savage and you should see this man.
Speaker 1: When we had we had a practice in the on the turf one day and like, uh it was but and I's first time practicing on the turf since our a cls. And Jeff is like, hey man, every time I practiced on the turf, my niece was, let's start talking about it. And I go up to uh, I.
Speaker 5: Go to butt. I was like, hey, is Jeff in your head right now? He's like, yes, Jeff, Jeff is a humps me.
Speaker 1: And but we're about to pull ourselves out of practice, like hey, I thought we were about to get swollen up and everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we like hey, We're like.
Speaker 5: We'll go through individual we'll see how it goes.
Speaker 1: And then we go out there and like we go like the first thing we have the next time we see each other, we're about to go into two minute me verus him, how you feel you, Let's just let's just see how it goes. Yeah, and we, I mean we practiced it were fine.
Speaker 3: The next day.
Speaker 4: It was like the most story been after a practice is different bro than grass. Turf will swell you up without an injury.
Speaker 2: Oh bro, especially the older you get.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, every joint ends up swelling up after practicing.
Speaker 2: On the turf. It's brutal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can't imagine the dudes are playing eight games a year on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like play in Houston. The turf New York, Arizona got the best, the best situation. They have an indoor arena or yeah, stadium, Yeah with grass that goes in and out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's sick.
Speaker 3: That's cool as shit. That's sick.
Speaker 4: Earlier I wanted to call bullshit on you, being like I knew I was gonna go play pro because you were a five star coming out of high school, so you knew you're a pro. Like you probably thought back then, he was gonna go pro.
Speaker 6: I wasn't a five star until my after that first game of my high school my senior year, when we played JA, that's when I got my fist, my fifth star.
Speaker 3: Tell the sacks again, I had like seventeen tackles.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, five sacks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that seems like a fucking night sacks when you have five sacks in a game, you have the quarterbacks matter you, well, we.
Speaker 5: Gotta chip that guy.
Speaker 3: So you had you had all the big offers. Oh yeah, I have being a five.
Speaker 4: Star recruiting those boys, keeping you in Mississippi State, Do we have any any good record?
Speaker 3: He for sure got paid.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't get paid. And I think it was more that Derrek said he got paid rings. He didn't get paid in rings.
Speaker 1: It was the place for me man al Corn State really through their hat and the ring on that one.
Speaker 5: Where the is jack Corn State.
Speaker 6: I mean because all them schools was in Mississippi, and like I said, we had a lot of guys who went to these like Jackson State. You know these college are like all all these swat schools, And of course they was gonna recruit me because you know, like I said, these was early offers. Didn't of course they didn't probably say nothing to me my senior year because they knew what was going on. But like my tenth grade year, eleventh grade year, of course that was recruitment because like my tenth grade yeat would two or three stars, and.
Speaker 2: You're getting starts in tenth grade, you had to offer some.
Speaker 6: Tenth grade miss saved my first offer going into my tenth grade year.
Speaker 4: Jesus man, Oh you were that dude. So why Mississippi sayed over all these other ballers? Obviously you went to Mississippi. Yeah, but come on, he's a five. So, like you know, he's getting courted whether or not he wants to talk about.
Speaker 1: And he's telling from the days of Mama's Boy, like he actually run family.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, what I'm saying, like he.
Speaker 1: Knew the Mississippi state, Yeah, is where you grew up. Well, you grew up in Mississippi, twenty minutes away, right, that's over Mississi.
Speaker 3: It was close to my mom them, and they was able to come to the games.
Speaker 4: I just know to Alabama though. Yeah, I don't know. It wasn't money.
Speaker 6: I mean, because you know, it could have happened. That money could have been anywhere.
Speaker 3: You know, Okay, you never got money. Did you ever get an envelope bag?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Did you ever get an envelope?
Speaker 1: You have an envelope from an unsolicited booster at a certain school. Did you ever get hooked up with agraph right now, that thing would be breaking, it be going on so hard.
Speaker 6: No, man, that's that's never happened with me. Man, Yeah you think Adria got no at all?
Speaker 1: Miss You're an outstanding guy.
Speaker 3: You're an outstanding guy.
Speaker 2: That's how he knows this is a popular pod.
Speaker 1: Know so many people that watch this podcast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're getting dumby. What happened last time is when they posted the video with derek 's being like, you know, how did you get paid?
Speaker 2: He's I got paid. Guy paid rings baby.
Speaker 4: Everybody on which social media was that though, TikTok right, because it wasn't the ones that were that were on heavy. Yeah, people were people were going after talking about oh I can't believe it, trying to put them on blast like that. Everybody's like like kidding with them, like they're joking because they're all friends and stuff. But people like, man, that's crazy how they're testing him and pushing.
Speaker 3: Those are SEC fans.
Speaker 1: They know the ship that people get paid out right, They're like, hey, they're about to expose our as.
Speaker 5: Yeah, people are getting bags a little brown ba.
Speaker 3: I'll be honest, I wish I got paid.
Speaker 1: I really was like hoping like one day I would go outside at Michigan and they'd be like.
Speaker 3: Right, like you're good enough and somebody come for like, let me get that black card.
Speaker 5: Bro, I needed something, dude, Yeah, I got nothing.
Speaker 1: I got a free meal here and there every once in a while, go get a meal and they'd be like he don't.
Speaker 3: Worry about it.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, fuck, I am dude around Yeah, my best dude. Hey that that chicken sandwich and those waffle fries hit different when it's free.
Speaker 4: I didn't get shipp though. I never got nothing until I trained for pro DAE.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, the will What do you mean like you did.
Speaker 1: Your Panini car thing?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I didn't have that kind of I didn't have that.
Speaker 4: Come on now, and I said Proda not combine. When I was training for the pro day, Uh, I was training at at Nebraska with Dobson and I remember being in Bo's office and that's why I left the boat and he's like you really think.
Speaker 3: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: I was like yeah, because he didn't want to tell the story. I didn't want to put it on blast right there. But I you know, I'll say something now sure, And I'm like, I don't have because once you're out, once you're done being a student, you don't have the free meals and all the money to go to the cafeteria, right, And then Bo's like, oh, so you need money to shop and stuff like that, and I was like yeah, and he was like, oh, come back here, and then he takes me back into his closet like he's back there, and then he comes back down and he hands me like fifteen hundred dollars. He's like, well, this gets you through this next month. And I was like, oh, yeah, this would be awesome. And then yeah, yeah when you're in college. Come on now, no ship like that's it's a.
Speaker 3: Lot of money.
Speaker 4: So we'll get from post post career. I never got paid as a player, like exactly.
Speaker 3: What someone that got paid in their career would say.
Speaker 4: Listen, that's the true story, like questions because I'm curious because I wanted to be that guy. Like the only time, the only time money stuffill happened would be like when you're in a game and the coach would be like, I got two hundred on the ball and other coacher would be like, boom, I'll match it.
Speaker 2: I'll match it.
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 4: So if you're on defense and I come up to Jeff on the sideline or you come over to him, like, hey, you say you're in a tight game and you're trying.
Speaker 3: To figure out a way to motivate the defense. You tell Jeff, hey, I got a.
Speaker 4: Grand on the ball, and then Dannel says, I'll match it if he gets a fumble like a sack fumble or force fumble.
Speaker 3: You guys all pay him a grand. Oh fuck, that's a nice little deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah for Jeff. Well, yeah, what can you say to an old lineman.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Hey, I got five hundred, no sacks, But how you're gonna measure?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's really no way.
Speaker 1: Oh i'man that that light because you could have sixty two players in a game, sixty one one can be great. You give up one second to bad games?
Speaker 2: Right, did you ever have that Assissippi State having the money on the ball.
Speaker 3: I mean we didn't. We didn't do that. I mean we didn't. We didn't do that.
Speaker 6: Now, you know, especially the preseason, I think that's kind of what motivate the defense and to get more turnover I mean not just motivate. It's kind of fun too, like camaraderie. Yeah, and you know, of course Shane them did that this year. You know, first guy get a turnover or five hundred or whatever. It may be sad, but we need to have some fun on defense. Knock knock, who's there?
Speaker 4: Rowback Shout out to boys and Rowback no free shoutouts Boys. Roadback Drop New Performance Polos a big l right now. Roadback Drop, New Performance Polos, just in time for football season. This beautiful weather going on outside. Roadback has the best fit and the best feels in the game. When we said the designs are fire, we mean it. So if you're hitting the golf course or need a new fire Polo for the night out with your girl, roll Back. As you covered, We've worn these polos hundreds of times and the College look brand spanking new damn near every time in the fabric is extremely soft. Boys, Rowbacks gears popping up all over the NFL, from our boy Quint Nelson to Bengals d and Sam Hubbard. Roadback hang on, Hang on from our boy Quint Nelson for sure, but also the boy left tackle Tara Lawant free agent Will Compton. Rollback is quickly becoming the go to active war in the league worldwide. They're fresh off two of the biggest apparel sponsorships in college sports with Notre Dames. Oh shit, yeah, yeah yeah, and grow go up, go go right there, right there, right there, don't panic with Notre Dames Kyle Hamilton and Georgia Georgia's quarterback JT.
Speaker 3: Daniels.
Speaker 4: I don't see a Michigan or Nebraska boy in there. So uh, those dudes officially joined the Roadback team this past week. It's fair to say Roadbacks gears popping out all over the place. Luckily for you guys, Roadback just restocked their performance hoodies. And I'm not kidding when we say these are the absolute softest, highest quality, highest of qualities of hoodies in the game. The material is actually out of this world. It's so damn soft and stretchy. It's unmatched. Nobody does hoodies like the Boys at Rollbacks. So if you play football, or you're a fan of football, or you just wear Rodback, it's simple as that. Use the code bustin b U S s I N on roadback dot com for a generous voice. Here's the deal, generously from the boys to you twenty percent off your first order. That's spelled r h O b A c K dot com. For twenty percent off your first order on all polos, q zips, hoodies and teas with code Bustin'.
Speaker 3: Back. Let's see you right here?
Speaker 5: What is this?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, to be a player?
Speaker 5: This thing.
Speaker 6: Like I said, I think that Jaels guys just buying in because they know they know nobody gonna tagle der up. Everyone going for the ankles and just what the drill working, everyone going low?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but what it sucks? Being like it sucks? It sucks.
Speaker 1: Imagine being like, all right, Jeff, get on your knees and and knees and.
Speaker 3: Then lunging forwards or Derek could smack you in the head. That's why they got them guys doing it. Hey, that's what we're saying. That's what we're saying.
Speaker 4: Like, imagine being standing there, you're about to break it down an individual and has is like, hey, comp the offense wants you down there so Derek can work on stip arms. You're thinking your head, Oh, I might get cut Tom.
Speaker 1: That's the other. That's the other that's running back and car Oh my god, who's the first guy for that?
Speaker 4: That This is a I mean, that's like a normal kind of drill though, like even but it's also a tough Joe to watch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for like for a pro. Yeah, that's like.
Speaker 1: Have you not seen a couple of years ago. Yeah, they used the stick, the broomstick and the helmets and he broke it.
Speaker 3: He broke it. So they're like to use real body like backers.
Speaker 4: Like the backers will know Paul service themselves and say I would get down and lunge at a backer to help work on cut blocks, and then I get up and I go and then somebody gets down and then they do it.
Speaker 2: You know, guys, we also do that.
Speaker 4: But sometimes if say, you don't perform well on defeating a cut on film, you know your you know how your coaches. You know, it's like, we needed to work on real bodies now, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You know it's a terrible cuplocker. Me fucking so bad at it.
Speaker 3: I know. We hate cutbox. You when you get wiped out and a cut block, dude, it's it sucks.
Speaker 6: It's like when when someone cut me in the game, like you must be fucking really asked, Like I like, really, I talked. I talked on the field, But if someone cut me, they might hate me for the rest of the game. Because I'm never gonna let it go, and especially if they get it and they don't give me.
Speaker 2: If they got you though, they can chirp back.
Speaker 3: They can.
Speaker 4: We had a practice. I'm still gonna say you sorry as for cutting me. What are some of your go tos? What are your go to one liners? And talking ship talks ship to me right now?
Speaker 6: Maybe I shouldn't say some of the ship I say now, but I might. I might call him a couple of bitches every now and then. Yeah, I mean something, talk to me. We're in a game right now.
Speaker 3: I didn't talk to you. Had practice some of the ship I said in practice, usually just refer to people as little bitches. I mean, that's that's kind of you. Gotta just it's rambling.
Speaker 5: It's a situational thing for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, d trash. I mean like be in the game. I might say some harsh ship, but you know.
Speaker 5: Aud a lot.
Speaker 1: No, I don't see that's when when when when dudes called me the order, I'm like, I don't know where we're getting at here.
Speaker 4: You're You're like, you're playing a game.
Speaker 2: I can't play.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not allowed in this game you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Jayleen Ramsey, who said he would talk he would. He would look up girls and then tell guys like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I d M your chicken was playing the wide receiver that way.
Speaker 1: He'd go to his girlfriend's Instagram and DM them on Instagram because I don't do that anymore because.
Speaker 3: Everyone's married and because there's wives now.
Speaker 6: But imagine that, well, of course, you know guys that he do that now, like guys will really whoop his ass, like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for real, that would be some crazy respecting like wives.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he said, it's a respecting wives.
Speaker 4: He's saying from the other side that, oh, this is my girl that I've been with ten years in a ring.
Speaker 3: That's another thing that Jayleen brought up to He remember that. Yeah, Jayleen, I.
Speaker 1: Told Jaalen and I proposed to my wife in five weeks And he said, that's some white people ship for sure.
Speaker 4: You know some days will be some days will be with their girl for eight years. They had three kids and be like, man, I don't know if I'm gonna marry this girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that dude is funny.
Speaker 2: He really is.
Speaker 5: Help put us in the map.
Speaker 3: Shut out, who did you see this? I haven't.
Speaker 1: Oh you haven't have to have had the chance. You'll get to see it on game day. Oh, it's gonna be on game day. Yeah, you know he takes. That took about thirteen they wanted us to do it.
Speaker 5: We didn't.
Speaker 1: That might have been the first one. Yeah no, because I didn't. I didn't smack in the face. I wanted to smack you in the face. Well you tapping me in the face. You didn't slap me in the face like it was. It was just don't do your face.
Speaker 5: No shows.
Speaker 2: That was acting, just acting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're just acting. So let's act right now. Let me just show the people how I tapped your face and the.
Speaker 4: Because I can't walk, like I can't make the whole thing was you see the whole but the whole thing are tossed.
Speaker 5: Were walking by each other and.
Speaker 4: The whole thing too. Was my reaction to it as well while you kept walking. Yeah, I fact, I can't do that. So when I.
Speaker 3: Yeah, were you in this?
Speaker 5: Yere?
Speaker 3: You in this thing?
Speaker 1: You that just the new the Titans we've been working video.
Speaker 3: It's kind of dec This dude's pretty good.
Speaker 1: The guys who not in it the.
Speaker 3: Whole thing, So you feel special because you was in it?
Speaker 4: Oh, I mean I'm not on the team and I'm in it, So I'm just wondering if you were in it, because if you're not, and you're on a billboard but you're not in the video, like I'm just trying to you're.
Speaker 3: On a billboard, So which one? Like this this is gonna go away?
Speaker 2: No, well, it's forever. I already posted on Instagram that lasts forever.
Speaker 3: Once you get your VIIs and like billboards don't last forever. We have billboards, they're.
Speaker 6: Gonna kick like the one at the stadium. I'm on the side of the stadium that's gonna step out. Yeah, yeah, but that's not that's one year. That's not forever I've been. That's that's two years in Rhodo the first time. I don't know, did you see this billboard?
Speaker 3: What the fuck?
Speaker 5: I did not.
Speaker 3: Put that up?
Speaker 5: That is funny, that's so funny.
Speaker 3: I did see this that I was headed over here.
Speaker 1: Joe Casey the second from the right, is that is that right?
Speaker 5: That's you?
Speaker 3: She said, you're Casey.
Speaker 1: You kind of look bald in that photo. You know what I'm saying, don't you kind of look hold that photo like You're obviously not bald now, but you kind of look bald in that photo.
Speaker 3: No, no, I don't look like dread.
Speaker 5: You guys have similar bodies.
Speaker 3: Oh man, that is fucking I'm out of that one.
Speaker 2: That's toff.
Speaker 3: Okay, now you now you tripping.
Speaker 5: I haven't.
Speaker 1: I've been sitting the whole time. There's no way I could have fallen over anything.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Here's the deal. You think I have the same body this case?
Speaker 1: I think it's very similar. Up top. I would say you guys that you obviously have a bigger legs than him. But I think from like the waist up, you guys are pretty similar.
Speaker 3: That's in. So what do you mean, drill?
Speaker 1: It was a five time pro bow.
Speaker 6: I understand. Just don't have nothing to do with how you look. He know, I didn't say how it looks. You have the words body, that's all I wanted. Bad body.
Speaker 5: D Casey fucking put this thing on. Hey, bleep bleep that name.
Speaker 2: Out when we do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely that is funny.
Speaker 1: Bad body Jarrell Casey.
Speaker 2: Man, that is fucking like, Hey, you bet at that pretty hard? Answer to that?
Speaker 1: You bet at that pretty hard?
Speaker 3: Listen?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think it's pretty much. Do you remember the joke that I said about Casey, my rookie year. I was like, I wasn't there your rookie year. Oh so I was like, have y'all, what do you call it? Walking mushroom? Did you know how mushroom made? And I said, Jerrell Casey, the room went crazy.
Speaker 3: That's wild. He ate it too. Every time he got made fun of, he would just eat it.
Speaker 5: Look at bro what you can take a joke. He can take a joke, he joke.
Speaker 1: He'd be sitting on that train table getting his angles tapes before practice, no shirt on touching.
Speaker 4: You gotta own it at that point, you have to own it.
Speaker 3: You don't like he didn't care. He didn't. He don't care.
Speaker 6: You know how he looked. He think he was sexy man walking, and that's probably to him.
Speaker 5: He thought he's a sixties man walking.
Speaker 3: You got to, man, you gotta just got to I mean, you think embrace it?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah you think so? Fifteen percent body fed at three ten? Yeah, okay, No, we're not talking about your body. Fact. We said, do you think you a handsome guy?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You think so? I know, so that's her. I got a mirror on here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we got mirrors.
Speaker 3: Why look, you you're a little more tan than may have a better beard.
Speaker 4: So what you think I'm a handsome cat, Let's.
Speaker 3: Say he real, like real, let's play. No, but how are you gonna how are you gonna how are you gonna be? Like? Okay, if you know what ugly looks like, then you must know what handsome. If you if you.
Speaker 1: Know what it looks like, how do you call ly and then not think, Oh, that guy's hot.
Speaker 2: My beard is more put together than mine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, come on, buddy, anytime we're on face and you're like, man, you got a nice like I need to get it like that.
Speaker 5: I don't need to get my beard like yours.
Speaker 2: That's what you say.
Speaker 5: But I'm saying your ship is patchy ish, not like.
Speaker 3: Mine, not as patches.
Speaker 2: That's all said. That's all get jets.
Speaker 6: I saw your picture that you posted when you mentioned just's go back to the ball face.
Speaker 1: Now, you don't make that I don't have a strong John line.
Speaker 5: You gotta work with what you have for.
Speaker 4: Really, you don't think I'm handsome your ugliest, ugliest fuck?
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: Hey, that's crazy, that's crazy true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I feel like that's why someone you gotta you gotta know what an attractive man looks.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying, like to me, to me, he's insecured man. Who to me, you're insecure? Who else is an attractive man?
Speaker 2: J I'm not who else?
Speaker 3: Like to me, you're insecure because you can't talk.
Speaker 4: About you can't be I know I look good like as a as a diesel looking dude.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Like g Q ship.
Speaker 1: You think my dude.
Speaker 4: Like a Bill as a built he good good body on him. Yeah, I think it's a Bilt cat. He's a he's a He's a handsome dude. You're decent, he's not.
Speaker 5: He's not throwing the Chevy kink though.
Speaker 1: Like if you walk by a few girls are not going, God damn, you're not going, hey, what is that?
Speaker 5: I'm they're looking at the change? Does he do for half the way? Changed?
Speaker 3: If we go to the mall? Right now you walk This isn't fucking two thousand and six. Why we're going to the mall?
Speaker 6: South just saying we go anywhere? What you said? Girls, you're not walking around?
Speaker 5: I mean, okay, I don't know where, Like literally, I've been married for five five years or two kids, and I don't know where girls go anymore.
Speaker 3: Let's go to the bar. All right, Okay, we go.
Speaker 2: To the bar.
Speaker 3: We're sitting there.
Speaker 5: You walk by, Will walks by. Well, they're gonna look at him.
Speaker 3: Go he plays They're gonna look at him. Go he plays football.
Speaker 1: Big?
Speaker 7: What's that because the muscles? Yea, because you're big. You're big, You're big and tall. You're big and tall, son, say a store. Yeah that's a handsome man right there. Yeah, that's the looking guy that smile exactly a smile.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now.
Speaker 3: You have venears.
Speaker 5: No, I don't like white as you are lying perfect.
Speaker 3: I don't have to that camera smile them things are fucking perfect. Those aren't veneers.
Speaker 5: Oh god, hey, listen, he's been blessed.
Speaker 2: He really is.
Speaker 3: I'm a double.
Speaker 5: I'm lying.
Speaker 3: High school, Jeff in high school. Don't do it. Listen.
Speaker 6: My ship wanted My ship was bad, but they wasn't as bad as your ship was terrible, No question.
Speaker 5: Mine looked like a like a third grade classroom of chairs all over the place.
Speaker 3: I've heard that jokey, it's funny as fuck.
Speaker 1: Okay, first off, hands in your hips looking awkward. There, let's see he smiling on purpose.
Speaker 3: You go to my rookie year. I had my rookie year.
Speaker 5: Do you have braces?
Speaker 1: We look at the twenty year old bracest.
Speaker 3: I didn't have braces. Now you have to go to a rookie.
Speaker 1: He got his mouth shut. That thinks a vault.
Speaker 5: That's for Knox.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Do you have a face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's haggard in there. You go. You can't see that.
Speaker 5: One can't see We'll go this one here, this one, the other.
Speaker 3: I had him. Damn.
Speaker 4: That's what's crazy to me is you've been when the used that is as ammo on me. But you didn't want to mention your VINEO.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You can fit like a couple of quarters through there. Yeah, I would say two quarters. I would say fifty to seventy five cents can go through those teeth.
Speaker 3: Product.
Speaker 2: That's like a straight hand. You got like a straight out right there.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Like if you wasn't terrible, I mean it's better than what I had.
Speaker 6: Tongue.
Speaker 1: If you took your tongue with you cal probably fit your tongue for I'm just saying if you win, and then you'd probably be like, oh, why is this tongue out. Also that what the dog loses his tooth and the tongue falls out. But I'll digress. I'm just saying, now, let's go to that. Let's talk about something else. Listen, I'm a shotgun theorist, dude. I will just keep on firing.
Speaker 3: Eventually something's gonna hit.
Speaker 5: So gon hitt this.
Speaker 1: You're talking about dudes being ugly. You looked at me and he said, you think you're good looking? And I said yes, and then you told me ugly.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Then he said, well you think you're good looking? He said yes, you said your ugliest ship.
Speaker 5: I believe it was the words he is.
Speaker 1: But here's the deal.
Speaker 3: The ugliest ship like, hey, got real? Yeah, that's like but you, but both of.
Speaker 1: You, both of you have the fucking you guys had to alter your bodies.
Speaker 5: This is one hundred percent natural twenty nineteen, but allegedly.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying, you guys have I was gonna say, I will say you should I.
Speaker 1: Said twenty nineteen, which I did not take on purpose. I have to feel like I have to double down on that every single time. I feel I have to double down that every single time.
Speaker 4: It sucks because I feel like that's off limits for me to joke at all.
Speaker 5: You know, I think all you want.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be on a FaceTime later like hey, yeah, can we edit that out?
Speaker 1: So anyway, you guys have to go and alter your faces to become more attractive. Teeth don't even teeth don't fix any Taylor, Hey, I idea. Don't just fix the whiteness. They actually fix the jaw like too. They do a lot of shit. I had I fixed a decent John. I'm not saying that.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying I'm not saying that at all.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying they do other things besides just the teeth.
Speaker 4: Okay, I understand what you're saying, but I also I don't want to get away from the fact that you've talked about, Hey, I might, I'm thinking.
Speaker 3: About getting I'm sayingbou getting the things too.
Speaker 2: You've also talked.
Speaker 3: Go ahead.
Speaker 1: You've also doing the hair part thing and the beer beard what so. Like you see, I'll think my hair is God, It's beautiful, but I had this patch has me. I'm thaying to take a couple up there pumping down here? Why not so I have a full beer.
Speaker 5: We're just saying we've made the move to like you're like you guys are altered.
Speaker 3: Okay, a couple of things.
Speaker 1: One, I think you're that confidence.
Speaker 5: You get that confidence anything you you go go ahead, don't.
Speaker 3: Say anything about you said go ahead?
Speaker 5: Did say?
Speaker 3: I said, don't say anything about that?
Speaker 1: And two I actually haven't think about the veneer thing for sure, But I'm like, when do you do it? Because if you do when you're young, like twenty four, when you're fifties, your shit fucked up. They look like like a boob job, your she gets capsulated.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying you can get them again, Do you did? Did I ever show you a picture when my teeth looked like when they.
Speaker 5: Look like shaved down little nuggets, bro.
Speaker 4: Bro where no one will ever outside of you and Charles c your photo like it's crazy right, how they shave them?
Speaker 3: Do do you have a photo of it? Don't have. I didn't shave my teeth because mine.
Speaker 4: Was you just got the yours are so little, you just got the little.
Speaker 3: He wasn't his.
Speaker 5: Baby teeth, his bag teeth ever came and he just had baby teeth his whole life. Yeah, I mean little. I didn't get the ones you got.
Speaker 2: How are years different than mine?
Speaker 6: Like the one like even agent because a J went to the same guy went to which here and neighbors and it kind of no his name not the neighbors.
Speaker 1: Write that down, boss, no free shoutouts. I'll be going there in the off season, right downtown.
Speaker 6: But yeah, he it's more like the molds, I guess.
Speaker 4: Oh, so you don't get the porcelain Veneers. No, the level down devil what you want to call that? Porl Veneers are the best ship looks good though they really honestly, why didn't you get top bottom?
Speaker 5: Put it out? Put it out?
Speaker 1: Okay, now let us see yours? Yours look more real? Who his look more real?
Speaker 5: But yours yours are.
Speaker 3: Nicer, for sure?
Speaker 4: You do?
Speaker 2: Yours do look fraudulent.
Speaker 5: Do you feel like your teeth are two white? Sometimes?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 5: You feel your teeth are too white? Sometimes?
Speaker 1: So you're you think if you want by women.
Speaker 3: They're gonna go always know all the time.
Speaker 5: Oh you got you got it like that?
Speaker 1: You think women are like really indeed like that? I mean, show me your dams right now? Why why would you want to do that?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 5: I just want to see.
Speaker 7: People.
Speaker 1: Yes, people go on my dams all the time. I'll tell you a story from.
Speaker 2: Swimming away from that.
Speaker 3: I don't story.
Speaker 1: You don't have a girl, hey, plug, we have like four women that watch it. So you're probably not gonna get much. But we got some bus bunnies out there. There's some bus bunny there. We do have some bus bunnies. Shout the bus bunnies.
Speaker 3: I don't have.
Speaker 4: My thing was this, if you're if you're a secure, if you're secure in your masculinity, then you can you can let a you know, you can be subjective on saying if a if a male is good looking or not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not insecure about what I like.
Speaker 4: I mean, it seems like if you can't say that I'm a handsome boy because.
Speaker 1: I want you look look Will in the eyes, say hey, Will, you're a handsome boy?
Speaker 3: Will you? I will? You're ugly as fuck?
Speaker 5: What okay?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, you gotta be comfortable. Garrett, you look great. I like you better with a beard, JP, maybe a haircut.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Boss, handsome boy, Alex handsome boy Jack to me, Jack Jackson hands some boy.
Speaker 3: He's a handsome boy.
Speaker 1: But he's got like a haven haven't washed in a couple of days. Five Not saying he doesn't do that, but I'm saying it's a it's a good vibe.
Speaker 5: Still a handsome boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, I'm always finishing a workout, dude, I'm always fucking finishing workout.
Speaker 3: I showed it today, so you sh.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I have to get here real fast, and every time I come in, I say, hey, I'm stinking right now.
Speaker 5: What do I say to you?
Speaker 3: I say to you in confidence, a dude, white, we tell you what I throw me?
Speaker 5: Well, we don't. Are we supposed to do?
Speaker 6: Still?
Speaker 1: They throw me unsolicited wipe and I fucking put it on.
Speaker 5: There? Is that the right word? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Brand you just said yeah, as if I said the right words just now, because I don't know either.
Speaker 5: No, it's a mustache.
Speaker 1: If you have a mustache, it's it's there's a particular look to it. Handsome boy, though, Jeff, handsome boy, I'm not You're not by no means of you. Fucking Ryan Gosling or like Will Smith in his prime, Ryan Reynolds.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying. Ryan Reynolds has the look and the personality. You know, I don't even know what it is. You know, who's who's a Who's a handsome dude? In your eyes?
Speaker 5: Who's handsome?
Speaker 2: Whose?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Use a different person? You think your brother's hansome?
Speaker 3: Boy me? I tell him it was hell all the time. He kind of looks similar.
Speaker 6: Thought, Yes, don't you guys look similar.
Speaker 1: Than No, you guys look you guys look I don like but you yet a little more?
Speaker 3: No, he his arm is actually bigger than mine.
Speaker 1: Well, but I'm not saying I'm talking about muscle like he's not. I'm not saying he's he's a fatter dude. I'm just saying, based on the documentary, you're obviously more built than your brother because I'm taller.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm just saying I'm taller than all that.
Speaker 4: But yeah, listen, man, you're a little insecure about talking about well John Brown, he gets pitches John Brown.
Speaker 3: He said, that's what you do.
Speaker 6: I mean, he might think he's cute.
Speaker 1: He's got that little cute. He does have a cute vibe. He does a very very cute vibe by Harold Andry.
Speaker 3: You So you're very comfortable comfortable saying.
Speaker 2: I can let a dude.
Speaker 3: Know, I'm like, hey, you're you know you're used to looking at.
Speaker 1: Absolutely wh wouldn't you feel comfortable that, Like I'm comfortable with my own skin.
Speaker 3: I am too, But that doesn't sound like it.
Speaker 4: If you say I'm ugly as ship, it just sounds like you're trying to play this alpha mentality that I know.
Speaker 3: That's not that. It just that's not how I get down like I don't. You don't have to I tell I'm not saying you get down like that.
Speaker 6: That's not how I'm not going around saying, oh, will you one handsome motherfucker?
Speaker 2: I don't go around like looking to be.
Speaker 3: Well, if we're just talking about we're just talking. Yeah, but we're just talking loud on this topic.
Speaker 2: We're talking out loud on this topic.
Speaker 3: And he probably wanted to say you lying will about Jay.
Speaker 4: No, we've had this conversation Jack you Yeah, you think about Harold, I'm not okay handsome.
Speaker 5: Do you think he's a handsome skin guy? Tattoos?
Speaker 1: Pop, Yeah, got nice teeth, says he hadn't word way too much. Yeah, Well that's what he's over compensating. He's over compensating a handsome boys.
Speaker 6: Okay, when when you guys need to want to when or if someone needs to want to, like say we're talking about somebody in the room now, d line room, and they be like take a vote, Like Bud Bud always saying like we're gonna do a poll on Instagram to see who looked the best.
Speaker 7: Me or you.
Speaker 3: Why now I'm just come get you guys, since you always we'll do it right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we squash it right now.
Speaker 5: That's no problem with us.
Speaker 2: And then you'll have this animal in the in the.
Speaker 3: Room because I'm not we need females to do that. But at the same time, you guys talking like you also we're females. That what you're trying to say. No, I'm not saying that. It's like you're so comfortable with doing it. So, yeah, I give it to you. I think I give it to you.
Speaker 4: I think he looks Bud looks a little too old for my you know, for my taste.
Speaker 1: Over stepping boundaries. I would say, yeah, yeah, you look young. You look younger than Bud.
Speaker 4: Okay, if you're arguing with Bud, like here's the thing, you're being reserved right now. Like, if you're arguing with that's what are you sitting here saying the but that makes you feel like you're better looking at him? These are looking cat. I just you know, I give out edge it to you.
Speaker 6: I tell Bud all the time, like I tell him, I tell him to like Budd. You like a moose. That's why I called it. That's him what I call a moose.
Speaker 3: You call him moose.
Speaker 2: Looking at that camera, say, Bud, you look like a moose.
Speaker 3: You like a moose. He know you look like a moose.
Speaker 5: You know you loose?
Speaker 3: I call him right now, he'd be like, I'll be like, what's up, moose?
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 2: What does he call you?
Speaker 3: You don't got me ship?
Speaker 5: You look like no one said ship to you.
Speaker 3: He gonna he's gonna come with some type of joke.
Speaker 2: But you kind of look like a spike off lay before time.
Speaker 3: Never watched that.
Speaker 5: Trouble here it is. That's why we got this bus stop so you can pull up the WiFi.
Speaker 1: That does look like you get out of here if you look like that a little bit.
Speaker 5: Bro, Bro, you gotta do the baby pictures in that documentary, the baby picture you in that documentary.
Speaker 4: I don't know why you put this on Yeah, what's upset about Will? That's a funny pool like you gotta admit, like, come on, sometimes you gotta give it to you gotta get credit with credits due.
Speaker 3: You do you like that? I will see it was.
Speaker 1: Kind of true, almost exactly like that.
Speaker 2: He's almost exactly like that.
Speaker 3: We just paid your dream. That's kind of bad, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Shout out the boys at Vinceo no free shoutouts. And I should have wore my watch. I got the watch ship to me last week. Taylor's is also there. So if Taylor listen to this episode, I know he does, He's a Tier one. I'm gonna get you that watch soon. But boys Vinceero Collective. If you don't know Vinceero yet, they make premium watches, Sonny's and lifestyle accessories out in San Diego, California, US of A.
Speaker 5: It doesn't matter if.
Speaker 4: You're a black tie kind of guy or more of a white tea dude. Vinceero has a seriously stylish collection or color way for every look with quality you can feel. Vinceo is is the perfect solution to your everyday style needs. Check out their bold newly released Reserve Automatic Perfect for the face of the franchise or the rugged rogue. If you're more of a grinder and in the trenches and a lunch pale guy like the boys will be the first guys to tell you when you look good, you feel good. When you feel good, you play great. When you play great, they pay great. That's kind of Dan Sanders. Vinceero gets that, and that's why they're here to help you elevate your look and up your game on the streets or in the office. And that's what we love most about the Boys of Vinceero. We all get that online shopping can be frustrating. Will this fit will really look like this? Will it be broken in a week or two? Will does it look like this in person? Vinceo's five year guarantee in three hundred and sixty five day free return policy has you covered. So if you don't like that, you can hit the boys up because they have a three hundred and sixty five day return policy see free guarantee. So it's us free. It's like you buy it, there's zero risk involved. If you don't like it, maybe you buy it. I'm not even gonna go there because that's old will that's high school will I don't do that shit anymore, but you don't need to take our word for it. With over thirty thousand five star reviews. With over thirty thousand five star reviews, Features and Forbes, Business Insider, and Newsweek, you don't get more prestigious.
Speaker 3: Than those boys.
Speaker 4: That's just to name a few VENTCEO offers you a free shopping experience that you can be proud of and then make you feel even better. And thanks for our partnership, the boys got your back because Vincero is offering fifteen percent off our listeners if you go to vinceero Collective dot com backslash busting and use our code busting at checkout. So please support our show and check out vinchero Collective because holy fifteen percent off will save your life and your pockets.
Speaker 2: Did you ever talk shit to Quentin Nelson fours?
Speaker 3: Yeah, one of the greatest good man.
Speaker 6: I look forward to going to Queen against him man, because I like even my rookie year, because especially I'm sure like when we're getting to play other teams, when they talking about offensive line, they talking about Taylor you know, of course, all right, you know you guys know he supposed to be one of the best tapcles and he gonna talk ship this and that.
Speaker 3: But it was the same thing with Quinn Neston.
Speaker 6: They didn't say he won't talk shit because he probably one of them, was quite a person on the field. But of course everyone's around the league put him up there as one of the top guards, which I think he is. And when I came in as a rookie, everyone we haven't won against the Coast.
Speaker 3: He's super guard and the Supergarden.
Speaker 6: Yea, they have this super guard, that's what everyone would call him. I'm like, I'm so sick of tad of everyone talking about this dude, Like damn, I know he could and but like I said, it was one of them things like all right, I'm ready to go against this dude. And that was my first game going against him my rookie year. We went to them because they came here and beat us, and we went to them that second game and I think it was like a play. It was like third and short or something. They tried to go on the ball and I didn't care about nothing else but like trying to demolished Quentin and it happened, and I was like, all right, won day everyone's gonna kind of cool off them. But of course we saw them film, but no one else really. I mean it was all it was on Instagram. Yeah, I kind of fucked him up, like you're gonna get your respect, like after that game, I'm sure like he can't. Like we talked out the game. He was like, I fucking hate you. Like it was more like a you know, like damn good ship type ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I actually talked to Quinn after that game, and he's me up one play.
Speaker 6: It was that play if you could, like on video you see his fucking layer like by the like kind of gave out and I try to straightfowar too. It's like under his chin type ship. You moving, Jeff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've made Jeff before on the table. I've caught the thing. The thing that makes Jeff worried with me is obviously just stronger than me. But I can cut Jeff off. So if I can get Jeff running laterally, I can get him up the field quite a bit. I mean, yeah, no, but I'm not saying I'm saying like, oh, Oklahoma, drill me versus him.
Speaker 3: No, you gotta be sappier than that cat, Like that's not my game, my game speed.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. Who would you say? Who were who are some of you? Oh yeah, that's it? Oh damn damn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I really didn't even care about the damn second more. You see how Oh yeah, yeah? Oh god was that him? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Holy ship? And that's the boy too. I love Quentin, love him. Quinn's one of my really good friends. I'm a huge fan.
Speaker 3: I know I've seen y'all doing what is my rookie? Yar wh y'all did Carter b s I'm like, yeah, he's I think got over twenty million views.
Speaker 4: I remember, Hey, Jeff's like, I don't get down like that, but who are who are you?
Speaker 3: Cobble with us?
Speaker 5: It's fun.
Speaker 3: Who are your top interior lineman? Against that you played against?
Speaker 6: I mean, for sure, Quinn and I think going against the coach, they worked good together. One guy I hate that I went against in Coccorito. I didn't think he was good. I thought he was more. You know, when people have name for himself like him. I think it was more because of the things he did after the whistle, and that's what he One time he got me under the power, like damn bam, it was on the goal line too. I'm like, all right, this is what everybody was talking about. I'm like, now I want to beat his ass, but yeah, you like that. Yeah, I'm just kidding. I heard I heard the throw like that.
Speaker 2: I'll do whatever, Richie.
Speaker 4: You would see Richie on feeling about that, actually trying to like trying to like get dudes after the play and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But now, other than that, I didn't play against some solid old but I honestly think because of Quinn, I guess strong whatever. But other than like my rookie year against Jensen, and that's why I was. I think I was so you know, went down to Tempa. I was so ready to go down to Tampa because I ain't gonna lie my rookie year because of course I was strong, but I wasn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't know nothing.
Speaker 6: It was in Tempa with my second game, and I'll never forget like I was on the guard and Jensen came and like clean me, and I'm like, all right now, all I could think about when we went down to Tempa a couple weeks ago, like abow to get his ass back, and the whole week of practice down there, I was like every every chance I.
Speaker 3: Get, I want to like, I want to mess him up. And when I saw him like kind.
Speaker 2: Of spoiler head, should we do a mount busmore?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 2: Not bus Moore in this segment, let's do it? Are you fired up?
Speaker 1: I'm fucking excited. Yeah, let's no. Did you think about it once?
Speaker 4: I have a whole list, everybody, you want to hold off one more week?
Speaker 5: Maybe we'll hold off one more week.
Speaker 2: I'll let Jeff know. So Jeff knows what we're doing.
Speaker 4: Oh, Jeff knows what we're doing. I told him he's gonna be the first one, like introducing this new segment with us, all right, the bus more. We each pick our own list, like a little draft, be me, you, Jeff back of the bus, and then we'll just we'll draft. And then when we draft, it's gonna be the theme this week.
Speaker 2: I know everybody's excited. Favorite parts transitioning to the fall.
Speaker 1: Oh I can't wait for that. I know that makes me. I put my legs out. I know you did you see that?
Speaker 4: Probably Well, we'll get see here, get the draft first, and you get to come up with your own thing. The boys back there, you guys can collaborate you guys, maybe pick somebody different each time, doesn't matter. And then we take to Twitter and then we pull and have people vote who had the best kind of draft?
Speaker 2: Because it's all made up. We're all making up our own ship.
Speaker 4: So I can say whatever I want. You can say whatever you want, but you know you might not be getting to go first in the draft. You can say whatever you want is what?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So when do I go? Why do we know who drafts?
Speaker 4: We got to figure out who's drafted first? How do we want to how do we want to decide who drafts first? Alex Alex?
Speaker 3: Fuck? Oh the fucking guests? But then who goes second?
Speaker 2: Third, fourth? Should we like pick a number perfect?
Speaker 5: Second?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I get to go.
Speaker 4: If we go to buy Pro Bowls, you get to go first, and Jeff and are tied because we each have one.
Speaker 5: I don't Jeff doesn't have You don't have any Pro Bowls stuff. Jeff, I get this first one this year?
Speaker 3: I thought, Yeah, I went with Taylor one year I went with Jerell. Okay, then you have you went saw the drill like that after he treated you so nice? That is wild.
Speaker 4: I know that's not so he knowed that you were the top what were you seventy six player in the top one hundred?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that fire you up?
Speaker 3: It did kind of.
Speaker 6: I guess more people started to notice that, you know, damn took that long to notice that I could play ball.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're fucking savage, your sonny, don't worry about what people think.
Speaker 3: I'm just just you know, you finally get a little bit of respect.
Speaker 2: You're still climbing.
Speaker 3: How many things do we pick on this mount bus more?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That four?
Speaker 5: Four things?
Speaker 3: So you're saying four things that, oh, you picked your own thing.
Speaker 4: I have my list just in case you guys say what I wanted to say.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm going off the dome.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's fine, good for you. Okay, what's your Okay? So what's they're prepared prepared to fail?
Speaker 4: The best things about like transitioning to the fall? Jeff, you go first, your third, and then whoever's back there forth or you guys are fourth. The best thing is what transitioning to the fall? Best thing is about transitioning to the fall. All right, Jeff, you get to go first.
Speaker 6: I'm only saying is because I know you guys probably got this on your list.
Speaker 2: Don't fucking do this like, do yours?
Speaker 3: All right? Okay, what's your feel?
Speaker 5: What was that?
Speaker 3: Halloween?
Speaker 2: That's fire?
Speaker 3: That's all right, fine, everything's fine.
Speaker 4: Mine Mine is mine Mine. Transition to Fall Spootober is coming. God damn it.
Speaker 6: That's the same thing in Halloween, right, No, Spootober is all of October alloways on one day.
Speaker 4: This will fire you up about Jeff because it actually low key fired me up. Even though I did Jeff scary movies last year. He's like, hey, can I get one of the spootobera shirts?
Speaker 5: And I ran away?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was into it. He was into it.
Speaker 3: I never wore it, but come on, I'm yeah, I'm lying. I did you do you like this spootober stuff?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 3: Poke scary movies? Yeah, I'm into. I fucking love that ship. That fires me up Jeff for having a movie night.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: I guess the best thing about Transition is the fall. Halloween and Scootober are good ones. I'm gonna go with Fall.
Speaker 3: Flavored Beverages coffee specifically, so.
Speaker 2: That was on my list I had that.
Speaker 5: I will go with that. I will go with that.
Speaker 1: It makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. How'd you feel right there? You're telling me got a little take all, didn't the stuff?
Speaker 2: How are you guys? How's the back of the bus?
Speaker 5: Aside, I think I'll speak for all of us football that was.
Speaker 2: On my list.
Speaker 4: But you were fired. You're not fired about playing this weekend. So that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like it's cheese, what to say that. Yeah, but it's part of it. It's part of transitions.
Speaker 1: And boss shouldn't say football, should say forty nine ers football. He doesn't give a shit about football. Yeah, so when he says football, I don't think he's talking about generally speaking. He's really just talking about his team.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody knows. Who'd you say? Everybody knows that. Everybody knows what forty nine football.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm siting about, Jeff.
Speaker 6: All right, I think because I'm a outdoors guy in front of the country.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like warm and cozy clothes with the boots.
Speaker 5: That's a solid one. Cozy clothes with the boots.
Speaker 3: Yeah all right.
Speaker 1: Man can't say who's good looking and who is not, but he can say warm and close cozy clothes with.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: You had flannels, duds, them comfy boys, that weather break that's a good one.
Speaker 4: You uh you ever tried some Georgia boots?
Speaker 6: You like them? All right?
Speaker 3: That's what I think.
Speaker 1: Georgia standing about the best boot, especially over ten thousand and ten miles.
Speaker 6: When I when I was growing up, we had this one. I guess, like spot the boots and they only sold Georgia boot. That's the on the boots I wore growing up.
Speaker 3: So oh, I love that huge they fired up. Sure, they're fired up right now.
Speaker 1: They're they're excellent, uh advertisers, so cozy close hits with Jeff. I love the sensitiveness.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say, the first day you step out the door and feel cool, Chris bear what I mean, the first day you step outside in the morning and the weather's broke, and you know you're entering in the fall territory, and you're fired up, You're smiling going to your truck.
Speaker 2: You're Chevy.
Speaker 1: I'm up now, cozy closed, Chris cool, Chris, morning air all solid.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: I gotta say the changing of the leaves and the changing the leaves is beautiful.
Speaker 1: Mid September. I think that's a nice little it's a warm and fuzzy I'm about the Mormon fuzzy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like you could have got them later in the draft. All right, I think it's high for a second for a second round, foliage.
Speaker 1: We'll stay right in line with the George Kittle, What what do you gotta say?
Speaker 3: I said, we'll stay right in line with the comfy clothes but more specifically yoga pants.
Speaker 1: Oh my man out here got jeeks out there.
Speaker 5: Yet he's speaking for you.
Speaker 3: Oh, I like it what you got.
Speaker 6: I guess I'm gonna go with the fool. You know, around this time, you got Thanksgiving. Of course, you got Christmas coming up.
Speaker 1: That's winter time, that's winter, November, still fall, remember still fall.
Speaker 3: Thanksgiving late in November. Listen, that's that was one you could take later in the draft, for sure. Yep.
Speaker 1: The the food.
Speaker 3: Thanksgiving, you can't just do them like that. Holiday season maybe holiday season you want that out with.
Speaker 1: That, which is great because Halloween.
Speaker 3: Oh he said food. He said food. My fault. Well, I just don't want to get him misunderstood if we put holiday season.
Speaker 4: He's like, I mean, I was saying food. But on the list there's probably sixteen.
Speaker 3: So will yet two more?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say, I'm going to say being specific with the clothes. I'm gonna say flannels, flannel season.
Speaker 1: All right, I'll be short and sweet fall candles.
Speaker 4: But you did cozy clothes and boots, oh that I knew, and boots and you said boots.
Speaker 5: I got myself a nice little draft going here somehow of the pocket too. I think that's a sleeper that was on my list that was not And I do respect that.
Speaker 3: I respect you.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, we go.
Speaker 5: Bonfires. Dude, love bonfires, live for bonfires.
Speaker 3: No, No, I mean you know, I love what JP is like.
Speaker 5: You're number one hater.
Speaker 3: He's for sure every since.
Speaker 5: Gallagha, he's definitely a number one hater.
Speaker 1: All right, food, What do you got, Jeff deaf?
Speaker 5: Draft?
Speaker 1: Last round?
Speaker 2: Man, there's some good stuff.
Speaker 3: Man. Back trucks, back of the truck?
Speaker 5: Rise what he said? Back at the truck?
Speaker 3: You tell me, hey rides.
Speaker 1: No, he's not gonna hear it. He's somebody's in the back of the truck and being driven around.
Speaker 3: Do they not do that on Broadway?
Speaker 5: Yeah? They do that all around.
Speaker 4: That's only do that around. They did it all you around and nae, y'all just get in the back of a pick up right around. I mean you could have saved yourself. I'll tell you what that's that wasn't on my list. That's a you're giving him that. He doesn't even mean that. He just means riding around the back of the trucks.
Speaker 5: Right, he rides.
Speaker 1: It's already not gonna win with the fucking food generally placed pyramid food dude.
Speaker 5: All right, well, go ahead.
Speaker 1: I hope will lose this because he needs to put the most effort.
Speaker 3: In this, because.
Speaker 4: If I lose, then we know that that's why people are gonna do it, because they just want to see me fail.
Speaker 5: But my draft is actually better than yours.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say not because he has October.
Speaker 4: What you just was only because he haunted houses Halloween and so that's in the fall Halloween. You tried saying Thanksgiving and Christmas food.
Speaker 3: No, I meant things getting right. Okay, Well, if you guys want to do that, I gotta list. I got a list for days.
Speaker 5: Hey, I'll just let him know a cheat.
Speaker 3: How my cheating?
Speaker 1: Well, it's really it's really fucked up because you're just letting whoever Jeff first is gonna win this spoots over is the winner.
Speaker 3: No Jeff went.
Speaker 4: First, Well, he didn't know the verbiage. Yeah, I'm gonna say tailgating. Tailgating.
Speaker 5: Oh that one really bum me out. Boss. It's long way from California.
Speaker 2: Who'd I steal it from?
Speaker 4: I think he stole it from Garrett this morning. Oh he might have just said it. Yeah, I might have logged in the brain. But see I have tailgating on this list and it hasn't been touched since eleven thirty six.
Speaker 5: Yeah he did.
Speaker 2: That's a good jobs.
Speaker 3: I'm happy.
Speaker 1: Flavored beverages, foliage fall candles, I'm looking soft. Pumpkin carving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's neither here nor there. Like it's like, eh, no, I'm not gonna win.
Speaker 4: Now, hang on, if I couldn't get holded, if I couldn't get spooked the house with Spootober, we're getting pumpkin carvings, right.
Speaker 3: So you're generalized. If you said Spootober, it's all a fall.
Speaker 1: That's it's everything. It's a big it's the big umbrella of everything of mid September to November one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're right. Pumpkin carving, so you won. No, that's no, it's solid pumping. Whoever said spoot Ober wins. That's what I'm saying, what's.
Speaker 3: Your think about? What's your thing about?
Speaker 1: Fall Fall? Is basically what you said? You know what I'm saying, Spootober.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: The way we take Spootober. How do you feelbout the fall Fall? Like that is you just you just did it?
Speaker 5: You won.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll see what everybody says. You might, people might anything. Jeff's got the real list.
Speaker 1: All right, Jeff, go ahead?
Speaker 5: No, yeah, no, yeah, sorry, We're.
Speaker 3: Gonna go with Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Speaker 1: That's a great that's a great plug that I think a lot of people overlooked.
Speaker 2: No, and I'm thinking about that right now.
Speaker 3: I'm like, fuck, he really he really got one.
Speaker 1: You know, I think you besides poots Ober, your third you said whatever you want the pollser what's gonna say it? Jeff's uh hey rides No. I like it was food for me, that really unless people are like, well your food is good, you know, well you know I like food, he.
Speaker 2: Said, closing boots, food and riding in the back.
Speaker 1: I love the closing boots part because Jeff has had a tough edge about him and then all of a sudden he comes in with that fluffy soft comment.
Speaker 3: Dude, that was a little the.
Speaker 5: Back of a Bunnies bum soft dude, that's what that was, and I like it.
Speaker 3: Losses the forty nine things really pisses me off.
Speaker 1: Yoga pants hit her, Bonfire's hit her, Black Friday, Cyber Monday Feast.
Speaker 5: But it is late in the game for that.
Speaker 1: That's a late fall move.
Speaker 4: When does when did the season start? I would just like to get a one. I would just like to throw a red flag and challenge in for a second. Oh when it goes to December twenty one, Yeah, I really miss out some good stuff. Then, Yeah, this is week one. We're gonna get better. We're gonna watch it tape.
Speaker 1: I would say that you have me, you nail it was Spootober. Whoever said s Pootober was gonna win this whole.
Speaker 4: Thing, Well, yeah, if you were the one the only vote that mattered. But you never know what the people are gonna say. I suppose are you gonna sign us off?
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you so much for coming on Bust one the boys. We had an absolute blast with mister Jeffrey Simmons, getting to know a little bit about him, a little bit about his family, masculinity, what men he thinks is attractive and not please use it at a car. A lot of things you can do, a lot of things you can do to hol about the boys. I know there's Tier threes out there, Those tiers twos are slowly creeping along through your snail space. But guess what, any movement is a good movement. We love that about We love that about you. Tier ones. There's guys getting tattoos. Now, there's guys buying the lawn chairs. There's guys doing everything. People are buying the Chevy Silverados. You guys are what is the locomotive that really keeps his train running? And we love you to death, but we need you got those Tier twos, there's Tier three because I know you're out there on the sidewalk right now handing out flyers and bus with the boys figuratively, not literally, but you're handing those flyers out like nobody's business, and those Tier twos and Tier threes are grabbing. Now take them with you, Take him down, show them what we do, show them what we're about, how things work, and let's keep fucking going. Bag things are coming up, Bake, things are right around the corner this week or sorry, it would have been last week, because this is going to play a week two. Because this is week one, we're in Monday, week one. It doesn't matter what the calendar says. All you need to know is home games. We are doing tailgates. It's a big deal. It's going to be an acme. I believe we're touring the bus for every single one. Yes, we'd like to wright. Hiccops can't happen, right, Hiccups can have, versity can come. Yeah, but there's gonna be merch, which we were going to get to in a second, which is a beautiful thing. It's gonna help us help you, and we're gonna be able to recognize you. I see you when I hear a little boy and I look over and I see the boy wearing a hat or a run Left or a Spootobra shirt or whatever. Spootobra shir Jeffrey got I know that the boy is about it, you know what I'm saying. That's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 3: You can go You can order it online at what's the website will.
Speaker 2: Store dot barstool sports dot com.
Speaker 1: You can go there, or you can make it easier on yourself and go to those home games.
Speaker 3: At the tailgates.
Speaker 1: It's a beautiful thing. We're having a great time where with acme we're seeing it. It's like waiting crashers scene, right eh oh, and you're buying merch at the same time. It's a beautiful It's a beautiful thing two hours before kickoff. So if we're playing at noon, I'll do the math for you. You want to get there at ten. That's what we want to do with these tailgates. It's going to be a beautiful thing. It's gona beautiful season. Our boy, Jeffrey Semons is gonna do it. Drink every time. Taylor says, beautiful, drink every time is beautiful. It's gorgeous. Money baby, you have no idea how money you are. All right, then we watch and then it's a washed party after that. Get shitty.
Speaker 3: That's what it's about, right, Not in life, but just that.
Speaker 1: Take that day while while Jeffrey and Dad are working, but we're out there on the field, he's getting sacks and hopefully I'm stopping sacks from happening. Get shitty, dude, Have a couple drinks, make a mistake, have a good time, love on each other. Buy some merch, buy the same merch again, because you're so shitty now. At this point, you're like, I don't care what my credit card statement says. Like, let's have a good time with each other, right, Tier ones, help the tier twos. Tier twos, bring the tier threes to Tier twos. We love you to death. Big hugs, tiny kisses, Thank you so much. This is episode one sixteen.
Speaker 2: Leave comments that was fire.