Speaker 1: Ah, didn't ourselves. I'm a little lightheaded. Hey, I'm sweating, little light headed after that, dude, Oh my god, James Carpenter, Halloween is the og thrasher movie, just nineteen seventy eight, came out on a budget of about ten thousand dollars, a little bit of nothing. The first thrasher, right Slasher, the first ever thrasher.
Speaker 2: I didn't know you you. I knew you were going to do a bit because you did it last year, and did you did a great job. It was okay, it was back and forth, but it was the first.
Speaker 1: I didn't know if you're going to have a freestyle makeup scene.
Speaker 2: Or if you were going to go off the Michael Myers original OJ Slasher Halloween movie. Fortunately I watched it last night, and you painted damn near exactly the picture of what happened. I forgot about the boyfriend leaving and looking back and seeing Michael kind of forgot about that, but you put that in my mind. I was able to go back and be like, I am watching the movie. I just watched last night, listening to Taylor do it, and you said you kind of butchered him looking at the knife. But if you remember the mass the camera looks over and it kind of looks like that fucking huge just machine motion.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Overall, your voice was really good. Your tone was nice and level and low with the music to where it didn't overtake the music. Yeah, and your delivery was on points. And honestly, people don't know this. That was his first and only. That was just one and only take. That was just one and only take. Cats out of the bag, Cats out of the fucking bats. Overall, four point five, I.
Speaker 1: Fucking take that, dude. That's a good rating, good fucking rating. Thank you for that.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'll tell you what you're feeling, firm, I tell you what I feel, decent.
Speaker 1: I kind of wish I was wearing a fucking sleepless, I know, hanging out with your ass.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what it is.
Speaker 2: You wear the short sleeves and you just roll it up once to get it a little up the bicep.
Speaker 1: You need a pack of smokes in there too, like a nineteen fifth. And you need a switchblade comb yeah, in your back pocket. Yeah, I'll tell you what. Grease your hair up a little bit, put some oil on that thing.
Speaker 2: Hey, if you can't tell, we're fired up that it's spooked over. No, remember focus on. If you're listening, just wait for tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Boys is when you pop on this YouTube piece, you're gonna see an unbelievable dude.
Speaker 3: How good did the fucking boys do?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, they crushed it, dude, they.
Speaker 2: Hang on, hang on, who has this credit? Because there's some red ass spread around yesterday after Remember remember Alex was like, oh now you say that after we yeah, hey, what's going on now here? Myself too much? It's like an echo. Fuck it, dude, and uh yeah, yeah, better better. I hear the little echo like we're in some cans or some shit. Maybe it'll be different and we're gonna have to spread red ass already on day one is Spectober.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what, dude.
Speaker 3: Iocast number one is October.
Speaker 1: His microphone on. So you're hearing you bouncing off the back. Oh yeah, that is what I'm hearing. Yeah, so we're good, though. I don't hear anything at all.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, you don't hear nothing.
Speaker 1: I don't hear anything at all anymore. I love this.
Speaker 3: I love a little adversity. We missed the train. We missed the train. So we need some adversity.
Speaker 1: I kind of like this though. I kind of like the echo a little bit. Yeah, but you don't want to hear that when you're drying, ladies and gentlemen. This is the adversity when you're not in some slap dick. Fucking everybody does its studio, all right. They is ain't the most perfect soundproof. We got a ten box ahead of us. We run off of fucking generator. You're running off of fucking gen Jen Dude. All right, it's a big fucking deal people out there in studios. You're in LA, You're in fucking Houston, You're you're in New York. Fuck New York, dude. You're fucking out there, dude, and you're a throne of lives from your ivory tower, fucking picking us apart because of your condition quality. I'm sweating my ass off right now, and it's fucking the first week of Spootober. You're not bringing me down, dude. The only thing they can bring me down ghouls, goblins, specters. I'll tell you what spooky dude. Hey, they spooked you when you came in out with me too. I was just taking a pe hand on peace turned around. I almost danked that thing out of my hand. Dude, I almost put that I was put that thing on lay away.
Speaker 2: You guys did a great job. Hang on, hang on again. Who who was it who put this together?
Speaker 4: That's Garrett Garrett and Jack Garrett, Jacky great.
Speaker 1: Fucking word, dude, can tell you what. Dude, Josh has got his dick in his hand right now. I didn't do fu all. Did you know? This is what the dairy queen? Had yourself a burger and thought this, that's pretty good.
Speaker 2: I never been must to Memphis, took the burger patty off and put it on sandwich bread just.
Speaker 1: Through that fucking whole week piece of ship.
Speaker 3: Hey, but you did.
Speaker 1: It's like an eight week Hey.
Speaker 2: But you did a great job, boys, because we asked a fucking lot, not butt bread over here.
Speaker 1: But the fucking Jack and Garrett did good fucking work. I'll tell you what the other day was, General Patton. Now it's fucking you, buddy. I'll tell you what. Hey, just hey, weather the storm, weather the storm. There's only a few things you can do. Yeah, I'll tell you who. When this podcast over, I'm calling Corey up. What you said? This guy's fucking solid. He didn't do anything for Scootober. Hey man, just listen many Yeah, thanks loud dog fast. I'll tell you what, dude, I I can't like. I know, we've probably got a little too far on how beautiful and how well done this is. I don't cannot express to people enough. The month of October is it's the best month if you play football. It's the best month.
Speaker 3: Yes, because you're through the first.
Speaker 1: Month of this season, all right. You get into the second month, you know at the end of that month, you're gonna be at the halfway point if you play in the NFL, and.
Speaker 3: That stuff starts to matter a little bit, a little.
Speaker 1: Bit, well, it always matters. You only get six true school you only get ten games. If if you're in college you only get twelve games. You're right, college, bro, you get the most dope, not not really the most dope, but such fun costume parties. Girls are just being a little ridiculous out there. Yeah, excuse October is an excuse. Used to think that was. I was like a freshman and sophomore in college. I was like, damn, dude, these girls are looking good at here, and then my junior and here I'm like, I'll tell you what. It looks like you're trying a little too hard, little too hard. It looks like you're trying a little too hard, little too hard. But but you know what, keep doing your thing. If you want to be that person, go ahead be that person. Yeah, you want to read one time? One time? I tell you what if I was a girl, I'd wear turtle next every day except for Halloween. You know what I'm saying that I wear nothing. Yeah, I know what I'm saying. I don't know, maybe maybe not, though, who knows. I'll tell you that's what you dudes would always say when you start going through puberty. Yeah, man, if I was a girl, i'd be such a slut. Yeah, And he started to think, I don't know, I don't want something stabbing me all the time. I feel like that's a weird deal.
Speaker 3: I'd probably be a closet one.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. What I'm saying, I probably judge people, but i'd be lady. Would you really?
Speaker 3: Probably you're slut?
Speaker 2: Dude, you're a slut back to thisitar definitely.
Speaker 1: Fucking spooker college, NFL dude, high school too, because high school you can still go trigger treat and instead of going younger, we're getting even young can it needs range? Like om start highcholm gon go to middle school? Pause? Also just fucking awkward time for everybody.
Speaker 2: But middle school is when you're kind of too cool, like I'm not going to dress up, dress up, I'm gonna do uh what they called on rocket power?
Speaker 3: Rocket? Yeah, rocket power? What was it called? We get mischief?
Speaker 1: Miss Mischief Night was a real thing too, And it's the night before October thirtieth.
Speaker 3: That was the night you had.
Speaker 1: Mischief Night.
Speaker 2: October thirtieth is Misschief Night, right, October thirty.
Speaker 1: October thirty first is Halloween. It's always. Yeah, really disappointed that you even had to cl I thought you said I thought you were saying that Halloween was October.
Speaker 2: Fair.
Speaker 1: That's fair.
Speaker 3: We're all excited. We're all excited.
Speaker 1: One thing too about Halloween is it kicks off like the holidays you October September? What? What is there?
Speaker 4: Anything that happens is a minute? Your birthday, boys birthday, let's go, let's go one to grow to grow up.
Speaker 1: He's got his birthday in September. But there's no like National Hall. You're right, everyone could be like, yeah, easy for you to say, like, Halloween's labor Day, right, don't you know you're supposed to want wide after Labor Day? I love, Don't you know you're not supposed to wear white after labor Day? Such a funny, but you're right, you're right.
Speaker 3: It's like, but football is starting up.
Speaker 1: Fired, you're fired up, but then you get in the meat and potatoes in October of the season. That's when you're fucking you're really fucking.
Speaker 3: Weather starts to change.
Speaker 1: That is my one of my favorite leaves change because I don't say too many things are my favorite podcast. But like the weather, when the weather does break, you hit your hitting those defense where you're at for Arizona, you're in them, Hondis, if you're in if you're in Tennessee, you're in them eight high eighties. Growing up in Missouri with those being it's.
Speaker 2: A little fun. It's where the weather starts to change. Should you start to get.
Speaker 1: The cool, like you know in Arizona, that's when the weather, like towards the end of the month, starts to break, right you, It starts to break because it's so fucking hot, fucking all the time. Dude, and even in Tennessee. It's so fucking humid all the time, true, so human all the time. And the weather starts to break. You're you're not going out to practice, going fuck, I can't even breathe out here. You're starting to be like, oh, you know, you're you're like in football shape. You feel good about it. Weather's fucking breaking. Those leaves are starting to change. It gets dark sooner it gets dark.
Speaker 3: Fall back Hey, when's the fallback day?
Speaker 1: When is the time? The time? Oh?
Speaker 3: Is that in October? November?
Speaker 1: We're gonna cut all this part out all this day.
Speaker 2: God, God knows, I don't need any more mishaps in the fucking November first.
Speaker 3: Well that, I mean, that's all sets it up.
Speaker 1: Hey we start what you just said.
Speaker 3: I think we can play on that because I guess kind of right.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's too late, beaus, I've already fucked up. How did you fund it up?
Speaker 3: Up? Sing?
Speaker 1: Let's not do it, I know, but I think it makes the funny now because now we don't have to. We're past it. Yeah yeah, all right, So November one roll back time. So you know that day after you're what you're catching an hour you're losing an hour.
Speaker 3: You're you're getting an extra hour of sleep. Yeah, now I see it in the fall.
Speaker 1: Yes, you gain an hour because you go fall back, spring forth.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 1: When you're at the bar in college, that's Saturday night, Oh, it goes when it goes from it goes from one fifty nine to one, and you're like.
Speaker 2: Ah, you're so fucking hype dude, You're so high and you're so extra hungover the next day extras fuck homeover.
Speaker 1: But and there's always that spring backwards bullshit or a spring forward spring forward.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's when you lose in our sleep because even even even in our profession, when we're sitting there, it's like.
Speaker 3: Oh we get an extra hour of sleep.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, the recovery is stopid Yeah, dude, just a great month.
Speaker 2: And even though that's November first, it's still kind of slides in it, slide slides in there.
Speaker 1: It's like that next day, yeah, the next day after fucking the Halloween fired up. And it's not even about October thirty first, it's about the entire month, dude. We have so many things that go into October and if you want to embrace it, those tier ones, I know, you're going to Hey, Tier twos, I know you're gonna follow quietly, and those Tier threees you might jump in and out on a wednesd Dude, I tell you what.
Speaker 2: The base who was listening to us last year are going to be so on board with school. They already know they're gonna be say, guys, coach them up. Listen, this isn't it us first down, Welcome the new people, people, put them on board. That's powerful stuff, dude. People help me people. It's all over the place, dude, I love it.
Speaker 3: In this bus.
Speaker 2: We make a holiday a month long and at credit to the boy he got me bought in. When I moved to Nashville and was playing for the Titans, and October came in and he starts talking about Spootober this, Spootober that, and I'm like, curious, curious, little comp dude, like, what's Spootober? Because I love Halloween. I love hated houses, I love scary movies. So we're bands are and back and forth. He's like, bro, here's how you do Spooktober. I don't want to take your rules. You go ahead and explain how we have spookt over.
Speaker 3: But he introduced it to me.
Speaker 1: We bought in.
Speaker 2: Now we have a pot. It's like, hey, let's get everybody involved in news.
Speaker 1: Everyone's got to embrace the spook dude, that's what you gotta do. Yeah, your shirt says it all. Embrace the teen shirt boys nineteen shot we.
Speaker 2: Might will we re roll those in? Yeah, we're right now. You're gonna know there's merch out. That's buy it up, dude.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have. There's gonna be all types of stuff to wat talk about the rules.
Speaker 2: This episode of Buzzing with the Boys in Spootober is brought to you by Body Armor Drink Body Armour Boys. Summer is over, fall is here, Football season is fully underway, and also spooky Season is in full effect, and the best way to stay hydrated all spooky season long is to drink your favorite sports drink body Armor.
Speaker 1: The top three.
Speaker 2: The top three flavors out there, I would say pineapple coconut, pineapple coconut A three, Verry eliminated two, and my all time personal favorite is blackout berry. Uh. You gotta pat you gotta buy these things on Amazon and pass these things out during Halloween and trick or treating.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Body Armour has zero artificial sweeteners, no colors, flavors, dies, no bullshit. It's packed with potassium, electrolytes, antioxidants and vitamins and all the things you need to keep hydrated during the spooky little scary nights. And it takes phenomenal Learn more at drinkbody armer dot com or order any of these flavors on Amazon right now, get that prime delivery.
Speaker 1: Okay. So the rule, the rules of Spootober. The first rule, and it's a tough ee dudecause thirty one days of doing this, it does get a little long winded, but it'll make you buy into to the spook.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think the first one's pretty easy. I know you're I know what rule. I know a rule you're wanting to get. You said the first rule first and foremo.
Speaker 1: Right now, So during Spootober, every single day you need to watch a spook. It needs to either be you can jump on a Halloween town if you want, all right, you can jump on even a nightmare before Christmas.
Speaker 3: That's all acceptable. Charlie Brown.
Speaker 1: All except Charlie Brown. That's a little bit of a it underrated. Yeah, I know Disney Channel and Nickelodeon, they always fall in line with their with their spooks they do. They do a couple things here. Yeah. My thing is I like to start off my Halloween, my October one with an OG. Yeah, sure, o Halloween Slasher excuse me, you got the Friday thirteenth, you got Halloween, you got Nightmare and Elm Street. Those are the three og slash Taylor listened to. I think a pod. Was it on like slasher movie?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I was trying to get you bought into Mike Myers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, this is It was a whole podcast about like the origin of Halloween and how it became and how it like made more slasher movies happened and Halloween. I was a huge fight of the thirteenth guy. Still am a huge fight. I love Jason Vorhees, loves the background story. He's a mama's boy drowned Like, oh dude, that got to be a little movement that you're warm. You're warm right now. I know Jason Voorhees. He's a mama's boy. He's he's he dies in camp Crystal Lake because the kids weren't watching him. He's got great stories, except for when he goes to space. I don't I don't understand that one. But there's a there's a lot. There's like twelve of those things. Halloween's there's ten at this point, and then Nightmare and Elm Street there's like eight or nine. Yep, there's there's so many of those ogs to watch. If I were you, if what I what I've really done since kind of since I met you, I've kind of bought in. I've bought into Halloween knowing that it's o G knowing that it's like the original Slasher. Mike Myers just wants to murder his fucking family.
Speaker 3: Dude, dude. And that song, that song, that song is.
Speaker 1: So dude, it may it makes you like get a little rumble in that time. I remember when we were driving to the first Hona house.
Speaker 2: We went together and we started playing like yeah, we started playing the song and then remixes of it all the Taylor was just sitting in the back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, I'll tell you what. Taylor embraces that spooker. Dude, We're at what's those Spirit the Spirit Halloween pop up stores, buying the fucking whole deal.
Speaker 2: Dude. When you decorate the house, we all you do the whole time. Yeah, that's part of the rules. We'll get back to the rules. Play the song real quick, play the song just for a second, give me in the mood enough but not too much to where we get you know.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, do you guys feel that it's fucking it gets you movement? Dude?
Speaker 2: If oh you see something back I thought I thought something that pumpkin start cut it, cut it, cut it.
Speaker 3: Let's get back to the rules. Because we start riffing, we start ripping.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So the thing about Spootober is every day or night, I don't care if it's fifteen minutes, I don't care if it's a full movie for two hours. You need to throw a little spook on, dude, I would suggest, And I know because the boys love you, they're gonna take care. They're gonn created you like a small child. What we're gonna do for you is every single day, if you follow our social media is like you will tier ones, like you mostly do Tier twos, and like you need to do Tier threes. Is you're gonna you're gonna see every single movie spook options every single day. The boys are gonna put out options for you to say, I want to fall in line with the boys. I want to know what we're doing. Every single Friday we go to a haunted house.
Speaker 3: Remember another rule, This is another rule.
Speaker 1: Is another rule. So rule number one of Spootober. Every day you have to watch a little bit of a spook.
Speaker 2: Every day every Taylor's house, a Spook is on all the time, all the time.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: He doesn't let tailor, he doesn't let nobody change you, like, hey, let's see what's going on Sports Center.
Speaker 1: Let's here. I might I might actually ruin my kids because of Spooktober, like they're gonna be fry. Yeah. And if you watch a spook every single day, you start thinking, you start believing that things are out to get you a little bit. Yeah, I'll be turning towards her. No, I'm just saying this is part of the book. I don't exist.
Speaker 3: I'll be turning.
Speaker 2: I'll be in the house we start talking about that, it'll be it'll be laid off to you hit these rules.
Speaker 1: I'll be ripping a right going into my little Starbucks little Starb's action. Yeah, I'm thinking to myself, I can pop out than bushes right now.
Speaker 3: Kill me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your nervous system is fucked. It's probably a horrible thing for football.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's probably practicing thinking somebody is watching in a tree.
Speaker 1: If I get home and no one's home, I'm I'm stressed out until someone's watching the house that I know. You know what I'm saying. Rule number two of spooke to Ober. Listen. A lot of people out there, especially the teenagers, you just think you're too cool for school a little bit. Here's where I need you to be a little uncol for school. I need you to be really cool on a different kind of school. I need you to go every Friday night. This is what me and the boys do and my lady on the weekends. The weekends, well, yeah, doing the weekends for us. It's Friday, because Friday Saturday is a very chill day in the league. Friday you kind of get done a little earlier. It's Friday, fast Friday, feel good, hit a nice little early dent. Then all right, I'm not gonna tell you where I go. I'll tell you where I go after, Like, I'll tell you every Monday. I'll be like, this is where I went on Friday. But where you go to Haunted House. I don't care if you have to drive fucking two hours. Dude, I don't care if you can drive fifteen minutes. You gotta go see a haunted house. And here's a big mistake that people make all the time when they get to the haunted houses. They go in there and they walk through and they think, Okay, some guy's gonna pop out of the corner. Don't bring that friend with you. Fuck that friend. Yeah, someone in the back, Oh, save me a thing. Yeah, well you just ruin the fucking Oh. I'm not gonna be scared when I walk in here. Yeah all right, dude, go fucking home. Then yeah, exactly, Well don't go home. Embrace it first. But just that's why you have to embrace the spoop. Yeah, it's all on the shirt baby. So rule number two is go to the spook it, embrace the spooky.
Speaker 3: Let's clarify what.
Speaker 1: A haunted house is.
Speaker 2: Sometimes, if you got a scary you can drive out to like that's an abandoned house or a graveyard or a spooky field or forest on your own and it's not like commercialized go to that that counts? Are we are we counting pumpkin patches that I believe like on a weekend, say you say you got a family. A lot of you out there, a families. You're grooming a little puff right now.
Speaker 1: And another thing too is yeah, you can go to pumpkin patches. Another thing is and a lot of you, guys, based on where you are geographically in the United States, there's some spooky stuff around all right, there is. We can't all be in Salem, you know what I'm saying. But where you're from, there's that one spooky uh hang them ranch or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it's called.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's there's a hang them ranch in the town, oh ship, But where it's a fucking call, dude. Nothing like going blank on a podcast.
Speaker 3: I know it.
Speaker 2: Look it up haunted, haunted towns, haunted towns in Missouri because.
Speaker 3: It'll show up.
Speaker 1: It probably will. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But they say if you sit on the railroad tracks and sit quietly, and I want to say it's you hank three times and you sit, you could hear some ghost train coming. One time, me and my boys went, uh, we were we were trying to do that.
Speaker 1: We were so scared we didn't end up going through.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like saying that bloody Mary three times in the in the mirror, in the dark.
Speaker 1: I've still yet to do that. I've done that.
Speaker 3: How scary? Were you scary?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 3: Where are we at?
Speaker 2: Where are we going here? I'm so pissed that I haven't figured this out.
Speaker 1: It's okay.
Speaker 3: It starts with a beat that can't.
Speaker 1: Looks a little spooky. We'll get into haunted like spots in a later week. Speaking, we will have a whole episide. Well, apologize in next week, next week, no doubt. But yeah, geographically, there's a lot of places you can go that are scary. Jerome, Arizona, it's a haunted mining town. It's about two hours from Scotts in Arizona. It's a blast, it's forty five minutes from Sedona. Gets you some spirit, it's a little bit of spirit, a little bit of energy in your little force field. And to Jerome, get a little spook in you. You know what I'm saying, Things get all all crazy. That is that is rule number two. Let's see here, what's rule number three? Do you have a rule number three? I was just refer to it as spootober. Yeah, and then rule number three, I guess that would be rule number one.
Speaker 3: What do we got there?
Speaker 1: Well, rule number one would be just referred to October as Spootober because it's spooky.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, let's let's give a nice recap. Sorry, Hey, do you guys know how the boys get. We get excited, sometimes we stumble, sometimes we go yeah, sometimes.
Speaker 1: We go down a horror podcast. I've been sitting up.
Speaker 3: Listen, I'm a terrible posture.
Speaker 1: I'm up. I'm up in the air right now, dude.
Speaker 2: Rule number one refer to October as Spooptober. Rule number two. Every day you have to watch a show or a movie that has that has some spooky and it.
Speaker 3: Has to It could be some feel good so it could be some Nickelodeon.
Speaker 2: And Charlie Brown, some Disney Halloween Town great flick and.
Speaker 1: Then and then all of a sudden, hills have.
Speaker 2: Eyes, Holy Ship, yeah, holy or the og Slashers. You gotta watch them the scary or Halloween things every day. Yeah, like he said earlier, fifteen minutes to a movie. Whatever you gotta do, something's gotta something. Any of that gets you in the spirit and share it with us. Last year, a lot of people were saying spoopt Ober day one, day, two, day, twenty seven. Everybody's kind of posting their picture of what they're watching that night.
Speaker 3: Join us with it. We'll have it for you.
Speaker 2: Rule number three. Every weekend you got to go to a spooky spot or do something theme. Yeah, do something Halloween. Carving pumpkins, Yeah, with the FAM, pumpkin patch, pumpkins, different color pumpkins. Decorate your house. You won't make that a rule because some of you might be in an apartment. Decorate the inside of your make it look like the bus.
Speaker 1: Literally in the month of October. I'll just drive around Nashville and I'll be like Embraces spoot Embraces the spoop looking at a different house.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know your your house is your house. Last year looked really fucking Let me.
Speaker 1: Just tell you. Can I say a quick story? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we said the rules. I think we hit them all right. Hit them all right, by and by by you the.
Speaker 2: Merch, all the fun shit, participate in Spootober. We're going to fucking sell out. It's a holiday all month long, dude.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a It's thirty one days of bliss. Is really what it is. It's really what it be. No idea could have got bit dude a little too so when I was out eight or nine years old, not eight or nine. My parents were still together, so loving family. And but three houses down to the left there was a woman I don't know her real name, but everybody referred to her as Crazy. That's a real that's a real thing. Crazy was the manager of a warehouse. Every year during Halloween. Dude, they would get the most elaborate haunted house set up because they would have like it was be a costume warehouse shed type of thing, and it'd be like an absolutely would be a castle in front of their house, and they'd have, uh the what's the dry ice flying everywhere? They'd have like a petting zoo in the middle of the middle of the whole thing. You go and stick your hands and things you feel in brains, but it's just it's just noodles or some shit like that. It's just crazy, dude. And it was the best part, probably the best part of my entire childhood, you know, just going there every single every single Halloween. It was beautiful and they'd set about a week before, dude. It was absolutely epic. Sorry, no, you've heard that story, probably y.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was trying to figure it out. It's really bothered me, I forget that. I know you still want I'm sweaty.
Speaker 1: They're not funny, they're nice. So I just absolutely love spooptober Dude, dude is I'm fired up. One thing you always need to think about too is when you do when you do spootober is.
Speaker 2: This episode is also brought to you by Cuts Clothing. Cuts Clothing has completely changed the game with their T shirt because it has enough quality and style to wear in the office, on a date, anywhere in between, yes, even the sheets. So now you don't have to choose between a classic look or that modern feel. In twenty sixteen, a gentleman by the name of Stephen Barelli was struggling to find the perfect T shirt. He wanted something that had enough quality to be warm professionally at work, yet also enough style for a night out to pick up the ladies no matter.
Speaker 1: Where he look. Nothing fit the bill, so he took.
Speaker 2: Matters into his own hands, and the result was a product you could be proud to wear at any time, any plays without sacrificing any of the comfort, the fit, fabric, and function.
Speaker 1: It's the only only shirt worth wearing.
Speaker 2: Athletic tailoreds fit perfect for work I've already said all that shit. It's pre shrunk and wrinkle free and retains shape over time. That is crucial. They're custom engineered Pyca Pika profabric can only be described as buttery soft. The only shirt worth wearing. Once you wear a Cut shirt, it's impossible to choose a regular T shirt again. The Cuts New Pika polo is like no other polo you've ever worn, So if you want to get on that golf course and look a little fancy, they've officially reinvented the polo. That's why Cuts is the only shirt worth wearing. Loved by your favorite athletes, entrepreneurs, and even podcast hosts like The Boys. It seemed like everyone is wearing Cuts these days, and our listeners are getting fifteen percent off your first order by going to Cuts Clothing dot com slash busting. That's Cuts Clothing dot Com slash busting for fifteen percent off the only shirt worth wearing. Get ahead of the game at Christmas time and start getting gifts for your people out there, and do it with Cuts Clothing.
Speaker 1: Everybody gets, everybody gets in the season, everybody buys in whether you're everybody does. If you have a target things are spooky and target dude, star shouts.
Speaker 3: We'll get to that.
Speaker 1: We'll get that where I was going. I was going to Starbucks. Them pumpkin spice boys. Oh, they come out, dude. It's time to party. It's time to party, dude. If you're looking to break a little diet action or you just don't give a that's an o G one right there.
Speaker 3: That's an ogs G. People still use it too.
Speaker 1: That's a solid dude. That's how you know it's a solid hashtag.
Speaker 3: Don't give up, don't give up.
Speaker 1: But if you don't give up, and you want that pumpkin spice piece, flopfing around your mouth, no puss, that's tall grande or VENTI brainy sense.
Speaker 2: Thinking about it as you was saying, flopping around your mouth, I'll.
Speaker 1: Tell you what, dude. Take that thing, Take it chilled, take it warm. Put that thing in your belly, dude, because it's delicious. Dude. No taste to fall, to smell a fall candles. Buy as many candles you want. I think that's a thing. I think it's a false smell.
Speaker 3: Buy it. Did it?
Speaker 2: If you walk in somewhere and it is themed Halloween, dude, you should at least think about purchasing whatever it is or trying to sell you right, lay.
Speaker 1: Away, buy things, put payments on it, do it. Yeah, but start start playing for Christmas. Yeah. Here's the thing too, is we obviously have a very interactive social media. We're like the boys. Great job Alex and everybody mostly just Alex on social media. That will they we bang back and forth with you. You bang us, We bang your back. You know what I'm saying. You want to tweet, tweet, We tweet your back. I don't know if I think bangs a little. Yeah, that's too much. Yeah, that was too much.
Speaker 2: We've had a lot of what are they called innu windows? Yes, hey, clip that motherfucker, dude, how I use it. There's a word for your ass right there.
Speaker 1: Things get a little hairy, though, when you compliment yourself on the deals.
Speaker 3: I don't care. I need that. I'm out here saving faced.
Speaker 1: Don't give it. That thing's making a fluor Rechi. I had no idea that was gonna happen. It's amazing, dude. Just just anything you do that involves the spook, just embracing spook Tobe. I don't care if, dude, if you're playing football and it's a Friday night, dude, and there's a little spider on your shoulder, take a pic, think a selfie because that's spooky as fun. If I'm hitting in my stands, dude, I hear a little.
Speaker 2: And it's a little spider noise got legs.
Speaker 1: It would be one leg. It's not like he would just claw you and do if it's.
Speaker 3: A big fuck, he would. Have you ever seen a legg of freaks?
Speaker 1: That's a solid sp It's a spook right there. Comedy is a comedy spoof. And the thing is too if you have Exfinity, if you have Direct TV, no for shadows, dude. By the way, they don't sponsor us. No for shadows. But if you have that I went last night and actually looked. You can get categories of embracing the spook. Like there's comedies, there's uh getting the Halloween spirit during Spootober, the nightmare and Elm Streets is a couple other ones. But that's why the one come to my head right now. You can hit like the gory ones, you can hit the fun ones, you can hit the scary ones, the cheesy ones. You got them all, dude, Embrace them. Bro, embrace them.
Speaker 2: What's the word spooptober movie we have watched together, because I'm thinking.
Speaker 1: Of the movie that you probably give me a lot of heat for, oh, which I disagree. What was it The Witcher or something like that? No, what was it? Dude? Thirty Days a Night? Dude, days the night is not as I think. Shit is fucking crazy that night too. The boys are banged up.
Speaker 3: The boys are banged up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were watching thirty Days a Night. And I'll tell you what. I love vampires. I'm a big vampire guy. I actually, for three years in a row or two years in a row during the crazy thing, I was about eight or nine years old, was a vampire two years in a row for Halloween. That's how much I love vampires. Yeah, but sh that shit did not do it for me.
Speaker 2: Dude, dude, then things are so fucking crazy. You see vampires out there like that, Like I mean, look at this ship. I'll tell you what, Hey, when you when you look at it, please God help me. And the dude he's she's on her knees and he's standing there and he looks up and he goes and then leans down.
Speaker 1: To her and whispers, there is no, God, Hey, I know you felt that shit in the South. That's fucked up, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're talking about a scary movie.
Speaker 1: Shit.
Speaker 2: Hey, but you know you said about vampires. Because here's another thing you can do, which shout out Logan no free shoutouts, well all free shotuts. He's a boy. Logan and I save boxtops. One year when we were in high school and we got what's a box top? Remember Cereal box tops? Oh, we were so in the spirit. We got free tea's with Count Chocula, franken Berry and Booberry own a shirt.
Speaker 1: You swear to God, that's a real thing.
Speaker 3: That's a real thing.
Speaker 1: I wonder if they I.
Speaker 2: Would love to cop up a franken Berry T shirt. Dude, dude, all three of them sitting there. Count Chocula, buy that. That's some cereal and some food to get in your to get in the spirit.
Speaker 1: Oh that is. I won't eat that ship, but I'll tell you what I will you. Yeah, I will, Guys, I know that Dairy Queen video is still living strong as I love it.
Speaker 3: I love it, dude.
Speaker 1: That's that ship was the bomb, dude, Count Chalking Dude, I fucking love hall. This whole podcast could just I should just be us saying I fucking love Halloween. I fucking love Spoota.
Speaker 2: I hope as people are listening to this pod like they're just as fired up as us, just listening to.
Speaker 1: The enthusiasm we face, because that's all that This podcast has brought me more joy than probably anything else in my entire life. And I have children. Yeah you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And we got four episodes this month, and that as sure we did one Spectober episode, we.
Speaker 1: Did one, we did, but like we were still finding our way last year, Yes, I guess we're always still finding our way. Thirty days and nights solid, let's look at a list, bring up a list. Move away from the og slashers. I keep saying thrashers, but slashers for a little bit, because that is going to be a big topic for us the entire month of October.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we gotta save them.
Speaker 1: We gotta save them. I'll say this. We I do love the gory ones too. I think that boy give me a gory place so I can get in at my saw. Would you like to play a game? Oh that was good. Hey. Any Quentin Tarantino movie almost as spook to it, dude. You know what I'm saying, a little over the top things being blown up and stuff like that. Planet Terror? What is the movie up?
Speaker 2: Never saw that pissed me off when you show me that trailer, Dude, I was so over the Planet Terror bullshit.
Speaker 1: That you said you didn't think that was good. The dudey was killing people without legs or whatever they got removed. No, there was a she was a go go dancer and she had her leg cut off, but she put a she put it in a that's right, that's right. You showed me the trailer, like, I'm not gonna watch that. The guy from Diehard was in it.
Speaker 3: That's all right.
Speaker 1: You only got thirty one days. You only got thirty one shows in movies.
Speaker 3: But you know what I'm saying, I have.
Speaker 1: A total of thirty one days. Look at this. This is unbelievable. This is an unbelievable movie. Guy gets bit. Look at the the the art, like, it's unbelievable. The art, the cinematography, the way it's kind of like the filter of it to get the lines going through. It looks like a shittyly done movie. Low budget. It is low budget, but it's so good. Hey, how much of the how much a Halloween did you watch last night? I probably caught it like an hour of it. Dude, there's some funny parts. So we're on the og Thrasher Stilasher.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, but I just want to talk about the one movie we've referred to this this pod. Dude, did you notice how when Mike got done stab in his sister he comes up in it in the beginning.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, dude, and his parents are like, Michael, what you do?
Speaker 2: And they try to do this cinema thing that where they're like, they've tried to make it like a standstill, but the knife just keeps reflecting the entire time and the difference in size of the fucking knife that he's.
Speaker 3: Stabbing her with.
Speaker 2: Besides when he's staying because when he's standing there, that thing looks like a fucking sword and it just shining differently, and the parents are standing their frozen the whole time, and it's panning out.
Speaker 3: I'm just talking about funny moments.
Speaker 1: The funny thing about that is is he the boy standing there and you can kind of tell you shaking a little bit, like I got to hold this. This is the seventeenth time I've done this.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the dad actually you can tell them. He like kind of like looks to the right a little bit and then looks back like, oh shit, we're not done with the shot, hey. And you know, James Carpenter is just like, fuck it, we're.
Speaker 3: Going with that, hey.
Speaker 2: And then when they go to the graveyard to see if the parents dug up, and they're standing there at the grave and the grave is like this fucking big. They're standing there their legs like it's like, yo, no one thinks it's a dug up fucking grave. Dude, Dude, when do we show it?
Speaker 1: When Jamie Lee Curtis is sitting in the back of class and she's peering out the window daydreaming, and then she sees Michael Myers in the uh in the winn a baby like in behind the Winnebago they hole the car from Crazy by the way, And the teacher's like, oh, whatever, her name, I forget her name of the movie. But she's like, what was the answer, And she looks back and just gives this perfect answer about like love and whether it's like an element like window fire and blah blah blah. And then goes back to looking outside, but in that fifteen second frame, Michael Myers like I can't imagine, like scurring to the car, like did he get the driver's seat and like put it in driving, like screwing the way, like, oh, she didn't see me, hey.
Speaker 2: And when he brought he brought he broke the pottery in that one scene and had to back up there like hit and he was like scurried back.
Speaker 1: I go fuck. And I'll tell you what's a good Twitter following, dude, is Michael Myers on yes? Because he does some funny ass shit on that thing. Dude.
Speaker 2: By the time people hear this will already have tweeted Michael Myers being Michael Myers in his mask in the shower and that he was looking at.
Speaker 3: The size of the fucking grave, bro, want you walk to it? Can we play the look at that ship?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: We do we cut for this depends on how long they put it on their thing. It's gotta be under fifteen seconds.
Speaker 1: That looks like a dog buried a bone there, dog Like he put a little doll in there. We perfectly rectangle like a tiny little shoe box rectangle, dude.
Speaker 4: But look his fucking gray bro and that that's terrible.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it is next to he does somet tiny as his feet too. But I'll tell you a good part of the movie that really sets it up well. And old movies don't do this, Like if you watch the original Friday the Thirteenth, there's not a lot of backstory on what Jason voorhees, how he became. And really the first Friday Thirteenth its Simon Jason Boyes. It's his mom that's the killer spoiler alert, Jesus Christ. But and in this movie, like the guy that I forget his name, I'm John blank Son names he refers to Michael Myers's it and he refers to him as evil. Yeah, like and it's just like like they're like sitting in the car, like you don't want him to get out to you and he's like, I don't want it to get out and he's like, She's like, why do you keep referring to him is blah blah blah. He's like, he's just pure evil, dude. It's a good setting up, like you see just set up, yeah, set up the setup. The black in his eyes. Yeah, Like and you're just like the movie's in the seventies, like you got You're not gonna sit here in twenty twenty right now and look at a movie done right now and be like holy They They then go watch Halloween the original and be like, well, that's just just good. It's not like you semotography is totally different now. But to have the backstory of Michael kills his sister boom sawid so we know the kids fucked up from the beginning, Yeah, all right, it wasn't the parent's fault, maybe it was. Then it fast forwards and then they're driving, oh to the to.
Speaker 4: The that's another pologic ward yeah, and and the lady's like, oh did they usually just walk around freely like that?
Speaker 1: And they're literally like not ever really walking. There's kind of swaying back and forth for a little bit, like dude, what the fuck are we doing? And then what's the dude's name? The doctor whatever? I was drawing the blanks on his name.
Speaker 2: Anyway, he's standing trying to like see if he can get in right, he's opening the game, and Michael Myers jumps on things and does it, and she like runs off of me and he's nowhere to be found.
Speaker 1: Like, dude, you're fifteen feet away. Guys beating the fucking And by the way, when that the glass on the driver's door breaks, don't get me started. No car glass, win, no car glass, no car glass on his breath like that, but he like puts a palm on it.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, it shows it just shattering noise, and dude and old and old boys just standing over there, I guess, still trying to get in, can't see and hear her screaming.
Speaker 1: Well. The thing too is if if And then he runs over away are you okay? Yeah, go get the mother, But he also is like, are you okay? And then before she kind of answers that, gets up and walks away like we gotta go. Yeah, he didn't really give a fuck about how she feels, dude at all. Dude, when she's dry, when he like jumps up on the car and like the car hardly moves it all. Like That's one thing that Jason Vorhes has on Michael Myers is in the OG movie. Michael Myers probably six foot.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Nah, he doesn't hit the two at all, dick, Yeah, and he don't have a.
Speaker 1: Lot to him, he don't. But that motherfucker takes some fucking blows. He gets shot like seven times at the end of that movie.
Speaker 3: But that motherfucker in the two thousands.
Speaker 1: Thick with two c's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bro, when was the most recent one made that that dude, that was in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 1: That was when you were the Titans.
Speaker 3: In to twenty eighteen.
Speaker 2: Michael Myers strong well, Stronger rob Zombies. Michael Myers, Oh my, that motherfucker. I think they had cane under that motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Dude, yes, one hundred percent. Jason Voorhees from the get looked like he had shoulder pads under that damn Yeah. Yeah, yeah, he's always been a stuff. He's always been a unit uglier than the dog dog shit. Dude.
Speaker 2: What's the one where all when the crew goes to the beach or they go to like a getaway lake house.
Speaker 3: Jason, I remember.
Speaker 1: That's most of them. Yeah, you're right, it's always it's.
Speaker 2: Always, yeah, you're right, stupid, But they're driving the boat and he fucking fires an arrow from.
Speaker 3: The shore that's in the head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's kind of like a new not a newer one, but like like a more updated.
Speaker 1: We're like so many, so many of those movies. There's also there's a lot of rules like if you want to be in in a horror movie, here's the deal, and we might even make these into t shirts. If you're in a horror movie, don't be in the front or the back, stay in the middle. And for god's sakes, do not ever split up. Can't ever split up. You're fucking dead.
Speaker 3: You mean, like front back, Like if you're like of us, were in a group.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm talking about in a horror movie, if you were right right right, I'm talking about the setup like I'm staying in the middle. I'm putting Alex in the front and fucking Josh and the Zach. I'll tell you what, Zach probably dead, right. That's that's that's probably not because these other rules. Another rules, if you hear a noise, don't investigate that thing. Just get the fuck out, dude, Just get like if you're what was that?
Speaker 3: It is just your debt, no doubt.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You're You're fucking out of there. That's that's a big no no. If you hear something, you get the fuck out of there as soon as possible. A third one, if you're videotaping with a camquarter game's already over. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, you're dead.
Speaker 3: You're gonna catch something.
Speaker 1: If you're walking around in the forest like Blair Witch Project doing this, just go and catch chickens. Call your wife, tell them it's over. Paranormal activity, Paranormal activity, banger. Dude, Oh my god, that movie. I will talk about that said, we'll get we'll get We'll get that next time. We'll get that one next time. If you have sex, do drugs, you're dead. Or you drink, you're fucking dead. If you if you are out, let's say during the month of October, you might need to and your own house. No, even in your own house, you fucking die. Dude. Don't have sex in October.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 1: You know they say sober October.
Speaker 3: What's we're doing.
Speaker 1: We're doing sober spooket over from everything, dude.
Speaker 4: No drugs, no drinking, no sex, no sex, and we're with you, dude, unless.
Speaker 1: Your Jamie Lee Curtis and the og Halloween. She actually smokes a bit of a blunt and she fucking she makes it out. But her but her ship head friend whose dad's a cop. If your dad's a cop, you're dead. If your dad is a cop, you're fucking dead. Yeah, all right, let's see here. Don't don't be a job. If you are an athlete, you're fucking dead.
Speaker 3: We're here, I know.
Speaker 1: I'm just letting you know though, Dude, if you and I go out of the forest together, well we might one of us will.
Speaker 3: I think that has to do it. Like if you wear a Letterman jacket.
Speaker 1: Man, if you wear a Letterman jacket, you might as well just fucking shoot yourself in the head, stag yourself. They just don't even worry about the suspense of dying. Just kill yourself in general. But if like you and I like, if you and I went out and we were both jocks, I would be the one to die because I'm the loud, obnoxious one. If you're the loud of obnoxious one in the group. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You like the cool guy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the guy that thinks he's too cool for school.
Speaker 3: Let's go check it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what was going on here? Ain't no big deal.
Speaker 3: It's a movie.
Speaker 1: Jimmy, stop Jimmy stopping that guy dead?
Speaker 2: What else we got here? And look that let him his jacket done.
Speaker 1: That's like from the twenty thirteen one. That's awesome. They're highest ship in that one.
Speaker 3: We're in a sixty six. Respect the six got.
Speaker 1: To respect them sixes. Did this guy long hair? No doubt. He looks like blue dough from Animal House. Look at that See this guy dead ship. Look at that cheese. This is od, This is no, This is Freddy versus Jason. Yeah, I think so, Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: I gotta tell you something, boys, the best time in the morning is when you wake up, you brush your teeth, you get ready, you go to a private area, and you have that morning doochie. Because this episode is brought to you by the one and the only Dude wipes, the original flushbowl wipes for guys. If you're not using these yet while dropping a deuce, do yourself a favor and check out the boys.
Speaker 1: You feel so much.
Speaker 2: Better and fresher than only using shitty toilet paper because you're not gonna be in the shower anymore. When you're scrubbing the old tushy and you find those little you know, those little Dingleberry toilet pieces in your bung hole, they truly, these things truly change your life. Dude Wipes are fragrant, fragrance free, Dude size that's forty nine inches. And check out the brand new Dude Wipe Mini Chill Mint Chill.
Speaker 1: Let me say that again.
Speaker 2: Check out the brand new Dude Wipes Mint Chill made with mint, eucalyptus and tea tree oils.
Speaker 1: Now that is.
Speaker 2: A spa treatment for that booty hole. Boys, The Dude brand has expanded into a whole line of awesome hygiene products. Now they have Dude shower, body wipes, Dude powder.
Speaker 1: For your balls. They even have a.
Speaker 2: Sweet They even have a sweet bidet attachment.
Speaker 1: You heard that right.
Speaker 2: They have a sweet Bidet attachment called the Dude Wiper one thousand. A cool brand out of Chicago as seen on Shark Tank Huge weird flex. Dude has something for everyone with your everyday hyj need, every day hygiene needs. So I'm not only talking to the dudes out there, I'm not only talking to the boys. I'm talking to the girls too, because your booty stinks as well. You can pick up their stuff at Amazon, Walmart, and Target nationwide, or use the code bust ten for ten percent off at Dude products dot com. That is bust ten bus one zero for ten percent off at Dude products dot Com. Be a gentleman, clean your butthole and stay safe and hygienic. I don't know where else I'm going with this, but yeah, go get dude wipes everywhere Dude Products dot Com.
Speaker 1: A few more so I do have to get the rest of these things out and then we'll kick it off.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, how many fucking rules are there?
Speaker 1: I think everybody's dead.
Speaker 3: I've been dead.
Speaker 1: I've been done a couple of time now. I've never assumed the killer is dead. That's a big one, right, that's a big one when you're out there. Never assume the capitat his ass, pull it away from his body.
Speaker 3: Because the scream. There was a couple of them towards the end.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm Michael Myers, and just we keep going back to OJ Holloman because this'll we watched last night, Michael Myers had shot seven times. At the end of that movie, falls out of a two story house into the bushes. She takes a breath, Dude hugs the doctor. Everything's gonna be okay, looks out, but he's gone.
Speaker 3: Classic you're talking about the most recent one right now.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about the original.
Speaker 2: Even the most recent one, because they kind of played off some old themes which I fucking loved. Shout out to whoever made the news the new one.
Speaker 1: The new one was he lays there and she comes out, and he's gone, remember yeah, yeah, no, no, no, the house goes on fire, and then right but he's laying out there, yeah yeah, and then by the time they look down, just like an original one where the camera's like on the roof looking down, he's gone, do you see the trailer for uh, like Halloween Killer or something like that. I tweeted at you. No, Oh, I twet you. I treated at you.
Speaker 3: That's something you dont tweet it. You fucking said that ship in a message.
Speaker 1: You're right, I'm sorry. That's a big fucking deal. There's one more rule to make it through a horror movie. It's be a virgin. Born again counts. You gotta be a virgin. If you're a virgin, you're gonna make it.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's screat we're born again versions, but hey, the month of dude, we're born again virgin starting now tomorrow. Okay, are we about to look at the trailer?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the trailer, dude. I'll tell you what. And this is how I know he was dying. He was in the house. It's called Halloween Kills or something like that. They postponed it supposed to come out this year. It's coming out October fifteenth, twenty twenty one. No, I know, I know. James Carpenter actually tweeted it. See. Look this is the original one. This is him on the ground. Okay, okay, okay, yeah, that's yeah. He just shot him seven times, just shot him seven times. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And Mike Myers is resilient.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: They were the most resilient killer.
Speaker 1: He's a fucking wolf. He's a fucking a fucking wolf, dude. But Jason Vorhes is also it has Jason been tossed around like Michael Myers. Jason Voorhies went toes with Freddy Krueger and one technically not because Freddy Krueger winks with a decapitated head at the end.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is true.
Speaker 1: That is true. He did wink. Jason did win that one though. Jason and Jason is more like Jason has shot people with arrows, He's used different things. He's killed me with his bare hands. Like Michael Myers is a big steak, that guy. And that's about it. He's sneaky, though, sneaky one trick pony guy. Yeah, he's sneaky.
Speaker 2: He fucking he understands his environment, he understands every element. He knows where to hide, he knows where he's gonna he's got to go to Plan B, playing C, Plan D. He knows it all.
Speaker 1: And the guys that king him and Jason Boies too. I've never seen those guys go above a trot, you know what I'm saying. Yeah. Always, it's always at most a stern walk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's confident.
Speaker 1: Very But that's another fucking funny thing about a horror movie. Dude, All this is it? Yeah, play this whole thing. This is unbelievable. I'm fired enough.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: No, I got goosebumps, dude, I swear to God, look at these. See twenty twenty one that was supposed to come out this year.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: John Carpenter released a statement about it back in July. Yo. Do you feel that Zach there is? Where's that?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Is that the statement?
Speaker 1: That's a statement that John Carpenter released about the movie. I'll tell you what, there's only one person that needs to read this.
Speaker 2: There is there's one person that can read this such a secondary statement, Jackie, would.
Speaker 1: You please come sit down the on the.
Speaker 2: Sit on the skeleton's lap.
Speaker 1: Just don't even get comfort. Yeah, don't get contol sit on the skeleton's lap. Oh my god, you're a freak. I'll tell you. I love that shirt. I love that hat. Dude, Jesus, the boys crushing it today. You smell smell like skunk. What's the deal?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Here, grab it? Was you driving that? Do you drive your car with that shirt on? That's the issue?
Speaker 5: Is it? All right?
Speaker 1: You? Who zoom in on that? A little bit of what's the deal? I want the skeleton to cuddle you? All right? Dude? What a what a great pocket? I fucking love this podcast? All right? He feel his heart? Let me know how it feels. Are you nervous? Are you nervous? He's a little nervous, But he's not that bad. He's a lot better. He probably didn't take it before he came in here. That anxide.
Speaker 2: All right, Go ahead, jack read the statement from what who wrote this?
Speaker 1: John Carpenter, the guy who made the first Halloween and then oog oversaw the most recently made Halloween. Give everybody the bad news.
Speaker 5: All right, Halloween Kills. July eighth, twenty twenty. We write this to you heartbroken over the fact that delay of our film is even a discussion. But if there's one thing that a career in the film industry has prepared us for, it's the unexpected.
Speaker 1: Over the past few weeks, our.
Speaker 5: Film family has looked into the forecast of theoretical exhibition with obvious concern.
Speaker 1: It's getting tough theatrical theatrical Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: See that.
Speaker 1: I knew there was going to be warm. All right, So we'll back up our film family, because you're you're in the first paragraph. That's you're a one. You're gonna take it's the one, all right, one more all right, went to cross his legs and then uncrossed them, because he's two of us.
Speaker 5: Our film family has looked at the forecast of our theatrical exhibition with obvious concern.
Speaker 1: We've discussed and struggled with.
Speaker 5: How the best of Sorry, we have discussed and struggled with our best to present Halloween Kills to the loyal fans around the world, as well as the new audience we hope to invite this experience. It was a wild and vibrant production. We lined up a cast of legacy characters like Lori and Tommy, Lindsey, Lannie, Marion Bracket in the shape, then alongside some new faces, we aggressively made the second chapter of our Halloween.
Speaker 1: Trilogy three trilogy.
Speaker 5: It unfolded into an experience that was a creative playground, and we feel confident that our Misfit Pleasures will be seen as an unexpected entry into this franchise.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it fires me up, but it's also sad.
Speaker 5: If we're release it in October of this year's plan, we have to face the reality that the film would be consumed in a compromise theatrical experience. After weighing our options, we have chosen to push the film's theatrical release by one year.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 5: On top of a traditional release, Universal has agreed to an IMAX presentation of the film in October twenty twenty one. We are sound mixing with one of the greatest design teams that can slash, scream, and creep their way under your skin.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: We're gonna have We're going to have time to complete the film with the quality that the fans deserve, and preparation on Halloween In's has begun as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's so sick.
Speaker 5: It's an honor to be working with these characters and spending time in Haddenfield. We look forward to sharing our next chapters with you with love, David Gordon Green and John Carpenter.
Speaker 1: Question, where's Haddenfield, Illinois?
Speaker 3: In Illinois?
Speaker 1: Like the original? That wasn't a question for you, will Oh If I really had to guess, I really do think it would have been Haddenfield. But it's in New Jersey. No, it's in Illinois. Yeah, it doesn't it doesn't matter. You can easily just go look up the original movie and the opening scene in the movie list has it feel Illinois? Atention the boys a bit of a nerd when it comes to this ship. Dude, great job for miss us, was it? What's that?
Speaker 2: I almost don't like his the reading presentation he had. He was like, yeah, like he's trying to do too much.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's trying to do too much as much as it was like, I think he was just trying to get through it, you know what I'm saying. But he was trying to present He's trying to deliver something. He sounded like a middle school with a PowerPoint presentation. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, So that's upsetting, ladies and gentlemen. We are so fucking excited. We're so excited for Spootober. We're excited for our first podcast, which just had us Spooptober. We fucking love you guys.
Speaker 3: God damn.
Speaker 1: For your twos and the tier threes. Let us know what you're doing getting spooky this year. We got thirty one days of bliss. Baby, let's enjoy it all the other by the merch. Gotta buy that merch. And don't forget to subscribe, rate five stars, resubscribe and you know how to do you always got doing the Mondays and Tuesdays all right. By the time it's Wednesday, it's a little too late for the boys, but if you will, let's still take it all right, move up the charts. We've been top one hundred for the past, you know, a few months. Now, let's part bumping this top fifties, top fifties all the time. You know what I'm saying. It's no we're no slouch, but I'm saying top one hundred it's like, you know, we know we're great though, we know what we are, you know what I'm saying. Great work. Shout out to the fucking boys putting this young except for Joshly an amazing job on decorating this entire place. Dude, Love you guys, big hugs, tiny cases, guys, gals, people of all ages.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you so much for tuning in to another episode of Busting with the Boys. If you haven't yet, please subscribe to the episode on Apple, Podcast, Spotify, whatever platform you're on.
Speaker 1: We're on there.
Speaker 2: We have a YouTube channel, Busting with the Boys. We would love if you subscribe there as well. If you are subscribed and you want to be a more for the boys, unsubscribe and resubscribe. Again it sounds funny, it's stupid and kind of obnoxious, but all of your subscriptions and resubscribing and stuff, and help send these little algorithm games for climbing charts, because again, we were very organic you guys. Where we're at is because of you guys, so we like to keep it fucking organic and just from us through to us first the world. But we really do, we really appreciate your guys and support a few of you had questions about merchandise. You can go our merchandise stores on barstoolsports dot com. Go over to shop and we are under the brand Bustle with the Boys.
Speaker 1: You can find all of our gear there.
Speaker 3: We restart constantly.
Speaker 2: Now, if you guys have any ideas, shout us out. If you guys buy the gear, shout us out. We really do love when you guys talk back to us. Add us, mention us, put us on your stories, tag us all that fun stuff. We like grabbing that stuff and putting it in our YouTube episodes.