Speaker 1: World with me here you know bt no how it goes shout at oct no calor what we see whole game?
Speaker 2: Wait the Baller be something.
Speaker 3: Oh you can't stand on the home see.
Speaker 4: I already know you can't bother with me because with the squad of me.
Speaker 1: They get into they called at me.
Speaker 5: Love Love.
Speaker 6: Love.
Speaker 1: Welther to The Baller Show Live from at And I am your host, Roy Simmons.
Speaker 3: I am your host. You know bt C. Yeah, yeah, yeah, welcome back. I love being here the friend of the show Man. It's like your third time on the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love this show. That's what I'm doing good. I'm doing good. Like right now, I'm in a.
Speaker 2: Good place because like I'm able to just chill, like I really be grinding it out during the season.
Speaker 4: So I just took a trip. I went to Miami.
Speaker 1: Then I call, Yeah, now which one was the is yours?
Speaker 3: Did you? Was it the lamberget.
Speaker 4: A Ben's truck? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I saw that one. I thought I want to got too, friend. I was like a lot.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't get the lambo. The maintenance on that limbo crazy.
Speaker 3: You smell me.
Speaker 4: No, I'm good.
Speaker 3: Now you're coming off the loss Final four but you ball out.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I really locked in. Like at the end of the season in March, it.
Speaker 2: Was like do or die, Tom and I just had the ball out, but we ain't get the win.
Speaker 4: So for me, it's not really a.
Speaker 1: Now you still have to finish school though, like you still got to go to class.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm still doing school right now. I got online classes.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you're not actually on campus, yes.
Speaker 1: But I know athletes sometimes athletes, you can they give you excuses because yeah, you're an athlete trying to.
Speaker 3: Get that part.
Speaker 4: I talk to my professions. We super cool.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Now, I got a lot of love for you for real. One time for Mama and Big Dog in the back. Something happened on TV. It was a little altercation on the court, Big Dog. I think that was your Was that your real brother that came on the court?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I damn. Then went through the TV. I was like, what the hell.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm so glad we're talking about this.
Speaker 3: What happened, man, I mean it looked like everything was in the moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it was in a moment.
Speaker 2: I just see, like Malaysia, she stole the ball from me, and I didn't want her to get the lay up. So I went and like grabbed her like into foul, like don't go score, shout out later, that's my dog. And then you know, one of her teammates came my face screaming and yelling and all that clapping and if you look, bro, I'm like you walking towards me because like you walk into like, don't walk to it, like come on, bro, wake up big phone now. Yeah yeah, And so I just like pushed like breaking up my way like you know what I'm saying, and.
Speaker 1: Then everything cleared out, but it was all girls on the court and then yeah, but he didn't come there.
Speaker 3: He didn't come to hurt.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 2: I mean he seen me get pushed down like that, Like he was right there in the front row, like he wasn't up rods, like he was right you look at video like he was right there.
Speaker 4: So I think his instance kind of took it. But I mean he he't won't know. He don't want to hit nobody. You want to make sure I was okay.
Speaker 3: Did he get banned or anything, No trouble.
Speaker 2: That's my brother, Like he gonna come protect his little sister. Even though that setting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, even though the set I was like, he was like, I don't. I don't even know. I was on the floor like what I'm saying Like he was like, I see you on the ground, see her over you and I cable, Bro, I was a boy some team jumping over like that.
Speaker 2: But nah, that whole situation was crazy.
Speaker 4: That was crazy. How did you feel what was going through your mind when when everything set in at the at the I was like pissed because we lost, like that was the word. I was like, I know this going viral.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: I get my phone on shave.
Speaker 2: Like like post me, post me when I'm turned up.
Speaker 4: But now I knew it was gonna go crazy. I was mostly like where.
Speaker 2: My brother at, like you know what I'm saying because mom and is staying like what's going on?
Speaker 4: Like I wasn't even really focused on the game going on with that man. But everything's good when you.
Speaker 1: Calm down, though, did what was your thought process then?
Speaker 3: Like, oh damn, this went too far? Did did you feel I.
Speaker 2: Still feel she shouldn't came in up to my face like you know what I'm saying, like your face, but no, you back o, g bro? But no, it was it was It was basketball though, and for me, like you you kind of just leave it on the court. I think it'll build build good like tension for when we played them again, because like I'm gonna be on one.
Speaker 4: But I think for like, you know this basketball, it was cool.
Speaker 1: It was I wanted to ask you this season really I could tell that you worked on your shot. Yeah, percentage just went up and he was hitting.
Speaker 3: I saw they was trying you at first, like leaving you open. You was hitting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because the layup game always was superb. You started hitting them with that with that shot this year and I and I saw that you were prepping for that all summer or of off season. How many shots you were doing today with a thousand dollars?
Speaker 4: One thousand makes a thousand, mates.
Speaker 1: Oh, one thousand makes so how many shots you think you had to put up to get a So you.
Speaker 2: Fifteen sixteen hundred and that's my percent of that And now I was so mad because I was I was like, that's kind of low. But yeah, I think I'm shooting threes like from the three. So oh man, my arms felt like noodles every day. But kind of just built that endurance to be I know, if I'm like if I make a thousand a day. I'll be at to make twelve hundred tomorrow and then I'll be able to make So just trying to up and up and I've seen that Steff. That was Stephen Curry used to do in the off season, so i just tried.
Speaker 4: To mimic that.
Speaker 2: And I'm talking about I'd be in a gym for like hours, like cause my hand cramped because i can't shoot no more.
Speaker 4: So I'm just waiting for the crest leaving i shoot again.
Speaker 2: So my mind, my preparation was at another level, you know what I'm saying. And when the season start, I ain't really see the benefits of my work. And I'm like, I'm like, you know what I'm saying. I put all this work, but then see how it happened in March, Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That just a testament. It's just telling me, like just keep being conceited and being intentional. And that's all I was in my workout.
Speaker 2: I try to shoot the same shot every time, same shot, my elbow tight, got hands straight, like I try to shoot the same shot every time just so that muscle memory could be there.
Speaker 3: Who decides who guards who.
Speaker 4: Oh god, that's like that's like staff stuff. You know what I'm saying, that's like coaches.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like coaches decision. We don't really know until we get the scout on report.
Speaker 3: So why why you wouldn't guarden Taylor?
Speaker 1: I think I know you're gonna say something. I just didn't want you getting foul trouble. That's the only thing in my head was I want you get foul trouble too early.
Speaker 3: I was mad. I was mad watching.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, you know what, you gotta get coach monkey on the show, and you.
Speaker 4: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But you know, I'm just such a like a force everywhere, like rebounding, you know what I'm saying, scoring on offense, like you know what I'm saying. They just stills, like just trying to play defense everywhere. I really wanted that challenge, but you know, I was just trusting the game plan. And then third quarter I was like.
Speaker 4: I'm about to get on her.
Speaker 2: I forget it right, and then it was like now you got your third file and they was kind of in a sticky situation. So but when I got on her, she turned the ball over, threw it over, everybody. But that's just that's just that that that turned me up though, because but I go to Kaitlyn, she ain't screwing me.
Speaker 4: It's up like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So for the books, Yeah, you think that all NRL deal has changed a lot with you know, how basketball is being played in college.
Speaker 2: Nah, I think it really it made people go harder, like because every time you turn up, it's an email coming through, like.
Speaker 4: Email, email, Like.
Speaker 3: How does that work? Independently?
Speaker 1: Do you have to have a manager or somebody to facilitate, Yeah, you don't have to have an.
Speaker 2: Agent, like I don't have an agenty my mom does all of my deals her and my publish is dead. They make everything happen, So you don't have to have an agency, like I'm probably one of the top highest played athletes that not signed with an agent, probably the only one.
Speaker 1: So a college student can sign with the agent to handle their n I L.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, just not like you know, and it's list though you just bought your truck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, when does the money come? Like, does it come after the year? Do you get paid during the season?
Speaker 4: I think INSTI.
Speaker 3: Like, oh so.
Speaker 2: Just depending on like the deals you know what I'm saying, Like, but it's not like people think the school just pay us, like, oh, like brands will pay you company.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the company pays you what you.
Speaker 3: Were directly or is it filtered through the school?
Speaker 2: No, like the school. Our school has a really good program. It's called n I L s U where they help us with N I L. You you know, they help read over the contracts. Everything is good and make sure that we're protected. But na like it could straight to you like, but we have a liaison and IL liaison on our team to help.
Speaker 4: Jennifer Roberts shout out the GM.
Speaker 5: We'll be right back with more of the ball Show. You're listening to a special edition of The Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 2: What ak Big Folk? I'm here at the ball Alert Show and you can check us out on Revote TV.
Speaker 4: Right now back w more the Bowlerler Show. We got five J Johnson right here.
Speaker 6: How do you feel about Kaitlin Clark's team being celebrated, you know, being at S and L. You know what I'm saying, even though that they lost, Yeah, I think for it's good for the game. Like Kayln Clark, say what you want, She's.
Speaker 4: A star like that.
Speaker 3: Girl can shoot.
Speaker 2: She can shoot that thing, and she got the green light, and I think, you know, America kind of has gravitated to her and it's only just pulling.
Speaker 4: The women up more and more and more. So I love it.
Speaker 6: Like she was drafted first, right yeah.
Speaker 1: Indiana.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so Kaitlyn, She's just putting on like and it's just.
Speaker 2: Beautiful to see for me because I'm like right in the middle of it, Like I got the share court with her two times, and she's just a good player.
Speaker 4: But I love it.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's gonna get more opportunities for women like me coming up in the next era of college basket.
Speaker 1: Now, this was the first year that I watched I only watched the women's NC Double A mostly because of you, but because I'm a Team FLA fan, been a Team FLA fan. I say that, But I was just saying I really watched all the women's games, and I watched the.
Speaker 3: W A BA draft.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, I ain't trying to say like in a bad way. I never watched the w A and BA draft. Yeah yeah, this was my first time I was tapped in. I watched it all the way through. Ya, how does that make you feel for so many men. Yeah, to be you know into it, Yeah, we into it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's beautiful because I mean I can't say sit here and be like I was all into it, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: As a as a young girl, I never really knew it was I knew it.
Speaker 2: Kenni's Parker my More, but they wasn't promoted to where like I know, like it's a game to night whatever.
Speaker 4: So it's beautiful to see like these women.
Speaker 2: Are aspiring young girls and boys, you know what I'm saying. And I think men are kind of getting out of the head like thinking that they can actually beat these and they're like no, these girls are actually kind of tough, like you know what I'm saying. So I think I think as the game continues to grow and as more superstars continue to emerge, like it's gonna skywalk it Like women's sports is a melting pot of talent, beauty and different sides of women that people aren't really used to seeing. So I think it'll always cause conversation and kind of shift some things.
Speaker 7: So listen, if IQ would have offered you that five million, would you would have took that deal?
Speaker 4: Yes, without a doubt over the league. You don't got to pay. I don't even think.
Speaker 7: I don't think you have to because he just wanted her to play, like take summer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, for the summer.
Speaker 4: I would have played in twelve games.
Speaker 3: Because she like playing street ball. You don't know if Caitlyn would play what.
Speaker 2: I'm saying like like some of that some something some people. Yeah, some things are for some people. I don't know if her game with necessarily like it's like.
Speaker 6: It's real like me and like because you could write yourself ten five mil, five million, and then little.
Speaker 4: Dursay I got ten million, Well add them together. But Noah, I would be surprised. I would be surprised if she gotta turned it down because I.
Speaker 7: Think she did kind of already turn it down. I mean they was kind of being in even knowledge it, but that's what I'm saying. It was being in different about it.
Speaker 3: Five million, I.
Speaker 4: Gonna lie to look ten games.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm taking that for ten games.
Speaker 4: You tell me if you don't ask me iself.
Speaker 3: I'm taking that.
Speaker 7: And he didn't even want to interfere with you know, the WNBA. He was like, Yo, we can do this outside of you know, your obligations with the WNBA outside of but like.
Speaker 6: You said, it's like street ball, right, So don't you run the risk of like hurting yourself or anything like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you could, but five mil? You that one? How many w NBA seasons you gotta play the get the five mil so you could recover if you injury yourself.
Speaker 1: Because I saw a four year contract, a four year contract for a w NV player was like the total of three hundred and something thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, how do we get to change?
Speaker 3: But they do load you guys up with endorsements.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's gonna get bigger though, Like it's gonna get bigger.
Speaker 2: More people gonna be watching, more people gonna be bond jerseys, We're gonna get more TV space.
Speaker 4: It's gonna get bigger. It's just like you gotta give it time.
Speaker 2: But it's just crazy, Like you could do one deal like that in college for that, like you know what I'm saying, Like for like al like you could do one deal in boom and.
Speaker 4: Just make you want to stay in college forever.
Speaker 3: So you probably gonna stay.
Speaker 4: College is college guys, Pros and cons?
Speaker 3: Okay, what's some cons?
Speaker 1: About college for you, just like anything else.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of cons.
Speaker 3: To class.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not just you know, it's just like college is draining.
Speaker 2: Like you got four hour practices and then you got school and then you got weights and you got study hall and then you got team stuff that you gotta do and you but you don't like have time to be like a regular person. So if you really done with that college life, because a lot of them could have the fifth years like page Backers. I think she took her fifth.
Speaker 4: Year made you know what I mean. Yeah, yeah, so some people just like it, but some people just want to start. Like it's a lot in college, like the load that you carry. That's why n I L is.
Speaker 2: I'm a I'm a firm, you know what I'm saying, because it's no way you're working me like this.
Speaker 4: The school making millions and I'm I don't have nothing. No, that's what NIL is just they gotta go to the n w n b A and not get very much.
Speaker 2: That's why the n IL game has changed everything and it's going to continue to.
Speaker 3: They tried to block it for a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you feel like it benefited the women's game more than the men.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it wasn't supposed to. I mean, this was supposed to be for the guys.
Speaker 2: Really they run sports, right, It was exactly exact, But I'm saying, like they run sports right, that's supposed to be, like they ain't. The guys are gonna make so much money in his nil era, and then the girls came boom, we came like come.
Speaker 4: Through tripping, and it's just like, you know, the girls are just more marketable, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like the guy's a little jealous, now.
Speaker 2: I don't they shouldn't be Like if y'all do jopposo, y'all going to the league, like y'all getting some certified him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 4: Ye know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like money, yeah, yeah, so the minimum is like five million or something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, just the base pay.
Speaker 7: What is a rookie contract, like like in the top five, I believe it's like twenty million, yeah for a rookie contract. Yeah, and then some like when you go number one. I believe because I was talking to one of my one of my boys that went number one. I think he said, when you are by Treyon, that's his boy. Well, he didn't go number one. He was talking about somebody else that went number one. Anthony Edwards win number one, and Trey Young was telling me. He was like, man, do you know what type of money? Cause I said, how do the Edwards by Lambeau as soon as he signed, he said, you know what type of money you get when you go number one?
Speaker 3: And I was like no. So he was breaking it down. He's like, they probably gave that man like twenty million up front.
Speaker 1: Ten million see number one pick base salary or rookie ten million. Imagine the pick is nine million, number three pick is eight million, Number four pick is seven million, base salary for a rookie.
Speaker 3: Top those top four picks and keep it mind.
Speaker 7: JJ Riddick did talk about athletes going broke outside of the league too, but he said athletes are not going He said NBA players are never going to go broke outside of the league.
Speaker 1: Pick one through four base pay one ninety seven thousand, two eighty five thousand and three, eighty seventy eight thousand, and number four seventy six thousand.
Speaker 4: Problem.
Speaker 2: I guarantee you that's gonna change, Like that might double in the next or triple in the next couple.
Speaker 4: But it's gonna take.
Speaker 1: It's gonna it takes what you guys are doing now, yes, yes, And it.
Speaker 2: Takes the media attention, and it takes superstars like Caitlin and Angel and you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So it just takes what it takes.
Speaker 2: But but that's kind of why I like why I like that girls can't do one and done because we get to build, like we get.
Speaker 4: To see Juju for at least, But it's what is one and done. That's just when you you play one season and then you go to the lead, and girls can't do that. You have to be like in your third fourth year.
Speaker 2: You have to be like twenty two turning twenty two something like that. But yeah, it's different from the guy they can go one and done girls camp.
Speaker 7: I couldn't even tell you any of the guys that's going into the to the NBA draft. Yeah, I'm like the women I can name, you know, the stars and stuff like them, which is which is crazy, you know when you really think about it, because you guys are uh, you know, seeing a lot of male fans and stuff like that. Now, now with your music, are you ever gonna sign with somebody or how do you feel about.
Speaker 2: You know, I really like on my young paper out type vibes like you know what I mean, like my uncle and mom shout out mom from street z X, And I just always wanted to be like my own boss, and I always.
Speaker 4: Wanted to put people on and create opportunities. Right now I'm signing.
Speaker 2: I sign a distribution deal with Equity okay, under rock Nation, and so I distribute through.
Speaker 4: Them, but I get like rock Nation services and it's a crazy deal. I think it's like one of one. I can't lie. What type of services do they give you? Like management?
Speaker 2: I have, yeah, yeah, mostly like promotion, marketing and stuff like that. But you know, I have a team in place, Like I have my own label, Fledge Entertainment. I'm about to sign my first artist, but I got my own label Forge Flage Entertainment, and it kind of like, you know, they give us the resources or whatever, but we use our team to do the groundwork and really put everything together. But it's it's really dope, Like I got employees now, Like it's crazy to say that I'm actually running a business. So I'm gonna sign until I need to like catapult into that superstar era that I know I'm gonna be in at one time, but right now I'm just building, trying to build my music catalog because people still find in my music.
Speaker 4: What type of boss? Is Flage the biggest boss?
Speaker 3: Because you got employees?
Speaker 4: Now, you know, I'm a great bass somebody somebody, employees back there, they love me all the day. I smile everybody had But no, I'm a great boss. Like I'm trying to figure out to put my foot down part. You know what I'm saying. I got to learn how to do that better.
Speaker 2: But you know, Mama Mama Kia, she's CEO of the things. She don't play, so I kind of we kind of go good.
Speaker 4: Cop, bad cops. Yeah, and so you said you had artists, right, I'm I'm about to start signing artists. Okay, Yeah, I really want to. I really want to sign people like from my city, Savannah. But I really just want an artist that's gonna work hard. Like you've been looking at any I've been looking at a couple of kids. It's this kid that actually go to l s U and band Ruge. His name they know kay. He really like nobody know him. He had like thousand followers. But like it's kids, but they okay. But they're okay. But but like I like to see the people who hongry.
Speaker 2: And got a story and want to build because that's how I am. I'm gonnaign somebody and they work ethic pool.
Speaker 4: I don't want to go through that because you work hard. I worked too hard. I cut slackers off. Facts like that.
Speaker 1: Now, man, you know your family, But I gotta ask you, man, well, how's your personal life going on right now?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: In a relationship, they have that love song it was hard too, oh for you?
Speaker 1: You should put out more of those two I think those are dope. But are you in a relationship?
Speaker 4: I'm really focused on you talking about somebody in that song.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 3: I've been through heartbreak. Oh yeah, yeah recently?
Speaker 4: No, no, recently?
Speaker 3: Sorry you are you in love?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: Don't over there, don't look over there. I'm exploring.
Speaker 2: It's hard to find Yes, it's it's it's it's hard to find love in our generation. Like, but I think if you listen, if you do find it. In my position, I think everybody trying to leach off me. Like I feel like I feel like everybody want an opportunity, Like that's just how.
Speaker 3: I think they want to be on the ground.
Speaker 4: With you, like you Like, I don't like that, And I even.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm kind of at a place right now where it's like I'm so focused on music and basketball, like, oh, relationship is gonna come last, Like you won't even be a priority for me because like sometimes I get in that mode, I don't even touch my phone, Like, so, how can I be good for you? And I'm trying to build myself up kind of where I'm at kind of want to be in love, kind of might be in love.
Speaker 3: You'll never know, find out on the next episode. But its attracted to other athletes?
Speaker 1: Does the person you date or be in a relationship with have to be a hooper, a football player or athletes so they can understand you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't see myself dating a NARP.
Speaker 1: Okay, explaining that, just saying, y'all don't know what a NARP is.
Speaker 3: We'll bleep it out if it's.
Speaker 4: A band normal as a regular person.
Speaker 1: Okay, generation So a non athlete, you think you would be more attracted to an athlete.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like I'm attracted to athletes because I like builds.
Speaker 3: Like so he can't be shorter than you know, you can't. What's what's the height requirement? You can't.
Speaker 4: You can't date no short boy.
Speaker 3: That don't have nothing to do with your heart. What if he really care about my heart?
Speaker 4: Not even gonna open up for you if you understand, Yeah, you can't be like that heartna open up for you.
Speaker 3: So the height requirement is six foot No, because you're hills five eleven.
Speaker 4: I wear heels.
Speaker 2: I have on Rick rick on boots right now, right, give me a little hell. So you got to be able to when I'm wearing these, I still got to be able to look up to you something.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you gotta be six four.
Speaker 4: My ex was six eight. Damn he was the NBA? For real?
Speaker 3: Was he in the NBA?
Speaker 2: Next?
Speaker 3: Didn't he didn't make it. He didn't make it.
Speaker 1: We'll get somebody dumped by flies that you dumped him obvious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's good, right. We we came into a consensus. We came into a agreement.
Speaker 3: The most nervous the whole interview, because y'all getting.
Speaker 4: Y'all, y'all no no for this. The list section cheating chas like it's cheating.
Speaker 2: For me, Like yeah, and I think now right now, my hill, my generations, like all they do is cheating?
Speaker 4: Is cheating considered?
Speaker 3: Like is that somebody liking pictures?
Speaker 2: Be entertaining nobody? When you got me right next to you, like I am the biggest, I'm the biggest.
Speaker 4: I'm funny, I could be a comedian, we could be gang don't entertain nobody. But I can't talk because I'm a natural flirt.
Speaker 2: And here we go.
Speaker 4: I'm just a natural flirt. Like if I think you're attracted, like I'm gonna flirt.
Speaker 5: With you but like it.
Speaker 3: But wouldn't that be considered entertaining too?
Speaker 2: That's why I don't do that when I'm in relationships. I'm only when I'm in a relationship. But if I'm not, I'm a flirt.
Speaker 4: But you can't flirt like we're in a relationship. You cannot flirt like out you can't even look?
Speaker 3: So how do you?
Speaker 4: How does? What are you attracted to? How gonna get me in trouble?
Speaker 3: We're gonna wrap it up with a boat.
Speaker 4: Me like you gotta be a good person, like I need somebody who can make me laugh. You got to be funny, a good heart. I don't need anybody like it's energy. I guess I would date somebody if they were shorter than me.
Speaker 3: Because wait, so you would date somebody.
Speaker 2: What if your soul maate was short, like and you had to be at the wedding right and you look, I'm out of the frame, Like.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 3: What if he has a big heart? What if his heart is six eight?
Speaker 2: I like everybody like I don't have no I don't do the date, like you don't got to be a black like, I don't care about that.
Speaker 3: Also, you don't believe in color anything live in color or nothing like that. If what if you're dating somebody and you make more money than him?
Speaker 4: Oh, I love this conversation about this. People be talking about this fifty fifty stuff.
Speaker 2: Like I grew up with a single mother, right, so it's always She's always been an independent soul provider.
Speaker 4: And that's one of the reasons I work hards. I work because I don't want my mama working no more.
Speaker 2: But my mama never needed a guide for anything, right, But my mama is always always understanding like circumstances, and she always raised me to be like, always make sure you could take care of yourself. But when you want to get married or whatever. Make sure they can take care of themselves too, right, because you don't want to be in a situation where it's like you doing doing doing all the time. Like you want somebody that could treat you sometimes too. But that's why, like go out to a restaurant like like even with my friends, like you don't got to pay all of time. Sometimes I'll pay and then you pay me and then like you know what I'm saying all that fifty to fifty?
Speaker 1: Yeah, now, does fly eventually want to be a mom one day?
Speaker 4: Yes? I want a lot of kids. Really, yes, I want a lot of kids. My mom like five, My mom has a lot of kids.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I grew up in a big home and Grandma's cookouts cousins like I grew up like that. I'm glad I got to get that part because a lot of my generation there. But I kind of grew up like that, So I want.
Speaker 4: I want to replicate that. I probably want like four kids.
Speaker 7: Like.
Speaker 3: Boys I want.
Speaker 4: I want three boys and one girl. I don't think I can handle a girl that might be my camera because boy, I was a bad girl, So I don't know if I do want three boys though, for sure. So the big four on four kids, the biggest.
Speaker 3: Is there a fatuation with the number four?
Speaker 4: No, it's not a fatuation. It's just me now and it's.
Speaker 3: Kind of always going to be your number now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, that's me, Like they call me big phones, Like that's trademark, like the biggest four, Like that's who I am.
Speaker 3: So so when you go to the league, what if someone else has that number? I'm like, bro, we're gonna have to.
Speaker 4: Want it out, like what you want? Like you you like about that number?
Speaker 3: What is that? Your merchant? Is that your merches?
Speaker 4: Look at you see the four? It is the biggest four in the world, four in the middle of I like that, make sure I buy it?
Speaker 3: Wait? Is that okay? Lotitude for h Savannah? That's hard, it's brand No, bro, just got it pack?
Speaker 4: That's hard still Like go get it pullma dot com Yo.
Speaker 3: You who taught you how to do all this marketing?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: I'm a genius.
Speaker 2: I do this for real. I take business classes because I'm on my own business and my own label. But I'm a blower artist up like hello way had Nicki Minaj and draking them like I'm gonna find my gym and they're gonna go if I got anything to do with it, I'm a marketing genius.
Speaker 3: But who taught you how to do this marketing?
Speaker 7: Because I say, you doing interviews where you talk about your music and you know just the way I'm just saying the way you marketing right now, I'm like, who taught you that myself?
Speaker 2: And it's just me not being scared, Like a lot of people will be scared to promote their music. I don't understand that, Like, just went all this money to get it out, put it out, and you know what I'm saying, I'm learning like you gotta promote that like.
Speaker 4: Or people will never see it.
Speaker 2: Like I could tell you all day that I'm a rapper, rapper, rapper. I never post my music like I'm post to no.
Speaker 4: So I'm kind of getting into that and just not being afraid, Like I want that press conference. I'm like, should I do this? It's kind of ghetto And I was like, forget it, go get my song. I put in the speaker, like I'm a.
Speaker 1: Fan of your interviews. Do you do you plan these out? Do you think about because you would literally score fifteen points in the half. They'd be like, yeah, you have fifteen points and the half. Yeah, you know I'm a fly, but I also rap.
Speaker 4: No, I mean I'll be trying. I'll be trying to think about it before the game so that this is my sub conscious.
Speaker 3: But it really just be like you coach ever say anything or you.
Speaker 4: Know, she don't care because I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't like if I do bad, I don't pop it like I'm not gonna pop it too crazy. I'm still popp it though, because I'm not.
Speaker 4: I just had a bad game.
Speaker 7: But when I'm when like you yeah, like oh yeah, she butter was and I bust the ass. So yeah, I'm going over here and I'm talking my stuff up.
Speaker 2: But let me tell you my coach, like she really let me be myself and she know that I'm not gonna go too over the top and make anything look bad or make the school look bad.
Speaker 4: But she she knows, like I'm talking coach, I'm a rapper.
Speaker 1: Like put always say I'm a rapper that that hoop? Are you not a hooper that rap? Are you a hooper that rap or a rapper that hoop?
Speaker 4: Why are you trying to confuse it? I'm like, I'm not a rapper let me stop saying that I am an artist.
Speaker 3: Artist that Hooper that that that's an artist. Bye, We'll be right by.
Speaker 5: Stay tuned with more of The Baller Alert Show. You're listening to a special edition of The Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 4: What's j Aka Big Folk.
Speaker 2: I'm here at the ball Alert Show and you can check us out on Revote TV right now that for.
Speaker 4: More flag J Johnson l s U in the building.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 6: You know it's gonna be different now coming up because you know all our girl.
Speaker 4: Angel Rees has been drafted.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, first of all, like I'm super happy for Angel, Like you know what I'm saying, Like just everything, just being with her on that journey for the past two years, that's just something like even though through everything, that's just something that you have to look at and you gotta respect.
Speaker 4: Like dang, like this was a legendary.
Speaker 2: Type of situation that I was a part of, and to see it from a different scope, like it was dope, and it taught me a lot because some people when somebody around them is shining too hard.
Speaker 4: They tend to like hate on that. But like me, like I really embraced it, you know what I'm saying, And love to see it.
Speaker 2: So you know it's gonna be it's gonna be different coming back, but it's gonna be a show.
Speaker 4: Now, Like you know what I'm saying. It's not gonna stop. Like we're still gonna hoop for sure. And for me, I know I'm gonna have a bigger role to be able to lead the team. But I've been ready for that role. Like that's what I've been doing. I keep telling yeah, oh that's oh, that sounds crazy. They be like, they be like, where does this come from. I'm like, bro, like I've been doing this, you know what I'm saying. But it's like the I get to lead, I get to be a good teammate, I get to learn, I get to grow, and I get to be who I am.
Speaker 3: So it's gonna be fun now going into uh, you know draft with the w NBA.
Speaker 7: Are any of the girls in college kind of like, I don't really want to go to the w NBA because the money ain't like how it is, you know, I mean, it.
Speaker 4: Goes two ways because everybody want to compete at the highest level.
Speaker 2: But if folks like damn, I can go make I can go make money outside of the league and probably make more, like you know what I'm saying that that be the thought.
Speaker 4: But I know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I really love basketball, like I love basketball and I'm having paid for real, So like if I go, it's gonna be like not even trying to like if I go, like it's just gonna be like fun, like yeah, for the love of the game, like and to grow the game. It wouldn't be like it really you know what I'm say, wouldn't benefit my pockets, but it would benefit to grow for the game.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. It would benefit me playing with the best of the best in the world, like impacting.
Speaker 2: It would impact so many people women exactly. So when my time come, it's definitely gonna be one for the books. But I think people still need to go to the league because at this point it's hot right.
Speaker 3: Now, Like will you go after this junior season? Will you before go your season? Your senior season?
Speaker 2: I mean, like for me, it's like timing on everything, Like say one of my records blow up, and you know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, you're gonna you know what you should make Definitely if if you go to the league, Like let's just say you declare for the draft, you should definitely drop a song.
Speaker 4: I definitely got to, Like there's there's no doubt about it. I'm this year.
Speaker 2: I'm working on like this March madness, you know, say campaign that can have them on the TV when the game is playing.
Speaker 4: I'm working on that.
Speaker 1: So yeah, like when you asked the question, you're gonna, you're gonna senior season.
Speaker 3: Already got a lot of draft stock already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my draft stop because that that that Elite eight game we played. Those were all the let me tell you, those were all the sophomore in my classes. Like they was all ranked above me in high school.
Speaker 4: So I had some smoke coming behind that game.
Speaker 2: My dad, I mean he texted me. He told me, He's like, flash, remember you played all of them. You played them in Jordan's Slam and you got the e v.
Speaker 4: P both times.
Speaker 1: And I was like, is this spin move lay up combo your new signature move because you did it twice and it will fly each time. I think you know what I'm talking about. I think that spind lay I'm over here, like damn.
Speaker 4: Girl, I just do that sometimes.
Speaker 2: But my signature is that over the talk the way, come here and I'm laying you every time.
Speaker 4: That's my signature.
Speaker 3: Right up, go ask you about Juju. Yeah, she did a really good job with us.
Speaker 1: Cshman, what are your thoughts on her?
Speaker 4: I love Juju. I love Juju. I'm just happy of what she's doing.
Speaker 2: Like I seen her in high school, played against her in high school, and I'm just glad to see how she's doing.
Speaker 4: I want to play against her.
Speaker 3: Was she that good in high school?
Speaker 4: She was good.
Speaker 2: I busted him, like when I played like a you when it was her and Jada Williams was on the same team, and I was nobody knew who I was, Like, you know what I'm saying, I was coming up on the AU circuit, but I had them on the game. I think I put a twenty piece in them. But but but not to discredit her, like I loved you, you like she really like came in as a freshman and did with a lot of freshmen, don't do you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And you got to respect her for that, and I respect her. I'm proud of her.
Speaker 2: I know she gonna do something legendary, like she really could break records like that's like for her to be in that situation that she in. It's beautiful kind of wish I was in a situation like that, Like, but I got wanted Natty. But I think that like if I was able to come out of high school and.
Speaker 3: Like how the green light, Like who is the star of that team?
Speaker 2: She got me?
Speaker 4: It's Neon green.
Speaker 3: You will have the green bean this season, your junior season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like I'm a different player, like like I got a green bean, but like I gotta get my teammates involved because I've been I've won championships, and that don't get you championships. Kayton Cart was the best player in women's college basketball this year and didn't win a championship.
Speaker 3: You know why she didn't win.
Speaker 2: You know why you can't win it by yourself. Take a team, you know what I'm saying. So for me to have you got to know how to use that green bean, Like you know what I'm saying. You got know Okay, it's time for me to take over. Now it's time for me to dish.
Speaker 4: Now I was time.
Speaker 2: But and I'm That's why I'm glad last year and this year because I learned how to do that. I learned how to get mine without being selfish. I learned how to, you know what I'm saying, encourage others when.
Speaker 4: I'm not getting the ball.
Speaker 2: I learned how to do all of that, and I had to learn how to play efficiently. A lot of people can't play officially, a lot of people. You shooting ten for thirty, that's not a good percentage, Like you know what I'm saying, you shooting you got thirty, but you went nine for twenty three. Like that's you know, like you know what I'm saying. So for me, efficiency is what I really look at, and that's how I feel like my game is gonna translate to like.
Speaker 4: The next level.
Speaker 1: And your defense was let's not even talking about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's why I'm still confused, Glove, why you wouldn't guard Caitlin the whole game?
Speaker 1: And I think everybody's confused. That's like, we're gonna talk to coach about that.
Speaker 4: Talk talk to coach MOKEI come on, she didn't.
Speaker 3: Want to get you.
Speaker 2: Up.
Speaker 3: I just think she didn't want to get you.
Speaker 4: She didn't want to get me a foul, trouble rebounding. Just a lot of different keys that go into it. Who transferred out oh yeah, my teammate Haley just transferred.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did she transferred? Didn't she transfer in?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Louisville, but she transferred out because she got them buckets put on her Hey, boy.
Speaker 3: She's putting on boy. She needed some braces on her feet.
Speaker 4: Boy, let me tell you, no, no, no, we can't do that.
Speaker 2: I tell you, because your eyes work, but do your legs work, because you could not guard that girl for but but.
Speaker 4: She stepped up for the challenge.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, wait, she asked for that. Why you because I know you would have had you would have had the ankle braces on ass. But we already she already said that gonna get a factor. But followed the Scouter report Okay, okay, that was what was the Scout of report?
Speaker 7: I had.
Speaker 2: What I said, I had to follow Scout report, bro, Like I talked to my coach after you know what I'm saying, and after we went over to because we go over to the Scout of report like the night before, okay, And you know, for me, it was just like being a supportive teammate.
Speaker 4: Because like, what's the Scout report is. It's like a thing where it's just like you know, and I was just like.
Speaker 3: Your ass is gone.
Speaker 4: I thought about it, No, I thought.
Speaker 2: About it, but I was just like, you know, just got to trust the game plan, trust the team. Not listening to you foods, and.
Speaker 7: I just want to make this clear. Listen, me and Rory could not have done that period. I don't think I probably could have lasted three minutes trying to guard that girl. I just didn't understand when was coach gonna say, hey, man, we gotta draw something else up.
Speaker 4: Y'all, y'all have Moki on show you please that girl shooting.
Speaker 7: Half I'm.
Speaker 3: Tu time out, need help.
Speaker 2: That girl that out stop.
Speaker 3: Don't go on.
Speaker 4: Gameling Clark girls scream she's different for real?
Speaker 2: How y'all think she's gonna transition to the w B. I know y'all never watched the w A obviously, but.
Speaker 1: So I watched the Dream from time to time. I do pick and choose what games I played, but you know, big folks get there. I'm tapped. I won't betappening this year because I want to see how Kaitler Clark do.
Speaker 4: Alana.
Speaker 1: That's I'm gonna check the schedule, I do. I hope eventually, I know we are almost wrapping up. I do hope eventually that the w NBA has more games. Yeah, I think it's only like what twenty games, thirty games.
Speaker 3: I think it's not a lot of game. It's like thirty thirty something games, like NBA has like eighty two games.
Speaker 1: Crazy w and then it's only like thirteen w n B A teams or something like that.
Speaker 4: It's not alive thirteen twelve.
Speaker 3: I think it's going to change the whole.
Speaker 4: It's an expansion happening in Oakland.
Speaker 3: I hope Miami gets a team. That'll be fine.
Speaker 4: I will pull up.
Speaker 1: I love Miami A bby w n B A team j Rod, that'll be five. Hopefully that happens about big fold by the time the.
Speaker 4: Time, I mean, I mean what in a year, because how long did you say you got to play until you leave? I mean, I just have my junior year after this one, I think.
Speaker 7: But to answer your question, I think that she's going to do a great job in the w n B A, and I think it's gonna be interesting to see her to compete with that.
Speaker 4: I don't but I don't like all the hate she getting, Like.
Speaker 3: What hate does she getting?
Speaker 1: It's almost it's almost Lebron is when Lebron was coming the people he coming out of high school. He like, whatever she gets through that in college, she's not here liked Diana Tarasi said, hey, look we got mortgagees well page, So she.
Speaker 4: Okay, but and then like bro, now can just saw her to eight figure.
Speaker 3: She just got an eight That's why they hated. But the girl got a shot.
Speaker 1: She gets shoot out there.
Speaker 4: She's generational and I want to see how she going to the league because I'm a fan.
Speaker 3: Like what they gonna come for though.
Speaker 4: But she's gonna get everybody best shot. That's good for because that she let me tell you.
Speaker 2: And this on camera, Caitlin go to the league average twenty ten and five.
Speaker 4: Leg over with league on five un till I come in there.
Speaker 1: It's over with and the Chicago I forget the Chicago w.
Speaker 4: At MA team's name Chicago Scott.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have Cardoso, the girl from South Carolina and Angelies.
Speaker 3: Damn, that's that's a good combo.
Speaker 4: We other girl is Chicago.
Speaker 1: They got the good they drafted the girl from South Carolina, the Center, the car Hip and Angeury.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, the Twin Towers or something, you know, rebeunds.
Speaker 3: Everybody going to Yeah, nobody's gonna rend Wether was coaching.
Speaker 4: Down there, Like it's it's that's I'm so happy.
Speaker 3: To go to New York Liberty. That she's the one that at the gym.
Speaker 4: Sabrina Stewie is heating up, y'all. Like once these once more stars start coming in.
Speaker 3: Once you get in and you do my thing, more roster thoughts open up.
Speaker 1: Missing someone like you because you will kind of bring a little bit more.
Speaker 3: Of the urban side. And I feel in the media too.
Speaker 1: In the media because they're gonna gravitate towards me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, and that's what we need.
Speaker 2: So that's what I'm saying, Like that's what I feel like kind of for me is like it's an honor to going to the to the w n b A, you know what I'm saying, and be able to be a part of that change.
Speaker 4: Like you you you that's not like this is a once in lifetime thinking like once the thing gets big and it start up, it'll never be back to that point again. Like you know what I'm saying, we're really witness in history right now.
Speaker 3: I just wish you much health and success. Yes we do you stay healthy, that continue being yourself too.
Speaker 7: I love your interviews, I love how you promote, I love how you market, and.
Speaker 4: We always love when you stop by. We're so proud of you, Fly. I appreciate you. Y'all always been supporting you, so I appreciate that. Yeah, it's the whole team right here.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: Before we get out of here, though, we do have a pep talk. What's up, y'all. This is flya Ja. I'm chilling with Baller Alert. This is my pep talk. I just want to let y'all know that great things take time, and you can't compare your life.
Speaker 3: What's the breaking news?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I just got another n io do and I just.
Speaker 7: I did know.
Speaker 2: But no, I just want to tell y'all success, success is not gonna happen overnight, and you can't compare your life to somebody. Highlight real on social media, like put the work in and your and everything is gonna come for you. And always keep God first. That's the only thing I have to say. Keep God first and work hard and all your dreams will be delivered on a silver platter.
Speaker 4: I love y'all.
Speaker 5: Can't get enough of Baller Alert. Follow us on all social media platforms at baller alert helog on to baller alert dot com,