Speaker 1: From Hollywood.
Speaker 2: See you, thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 1: Ryan Air on Air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: So a little more rain. Highs in the low sixties should let up by tomorrow. Morning, got our. I mean, I didn't look at the totals, but it seems like our fair share of cold weather and rain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, brings the cold weather with the rain.
Speaker 3: So Mark tells me. And by the way, good morning, back room.
Speaker 2: Good morning, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 3: Kayla Ruby. Who's in the corner. It's always tucked away in the corner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's like, hook me with the camera.
Speaker 3: You need get her on air on stream.
Speaker 2: She's a mic and a camera.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the camera, the streaming camera doesn't pick you up unless you lean right there.
Speaker 2: To lean in. Yeah, there you go, lean back. H He's just full of the hip high girl this morning.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna get into uh the morning Hack, a second date update, tickets to go see Oh sure, I got those for you every hour. But Marcus just telling me that you guys had some celebrity sightings in the wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was at Sugarfish and I had two celebrity sightings there. Terry Hatcher, that's a big one. A bavid one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm the kind of house while I was just like, I was.
Speaker 2: Kind of freaking out and I had full like sightline the entire meal. Oh the best. Yes, I was trying to keep it cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And Ray Romano, who This is the second time I've seen Ray Ramono at this Sugarfish and this time he was there with the suns. I did not say anything, and so you just stared. You didn't say I didn't have a good view. I saw him come in and then they sat him at the bar. He just had at the bar, super chill, didn't wait for a table.
Speaker 4: Oh cool.
Speaker 3: Sitting at the bar is the best spot man. You can usually get pretty good fast service, too quick in and out, all right, said Tommy, Who did you see?
Speaker 4: Okay, So mine's gonna be a guessing game.
Speaker 5: Too early.
Speaker 4: No, No, not so fun. So we were out with our dog.
Speaker 6: Sunny this weekend and we were at like a kind of like a park like where there's a bunch of grass for our dog to roam, and she runs over to this little like five pound cavalier that she sees, and the two of them are just kind of like playing with each other. We don't even make eye contact with the mom and dad of the dog. Right, we're just watching everybody's watching the dogs.
Speaker 4: Play, and the guy laughs.
Speaker 6: He's like laughing, and without even looking up to see who it was.
Speaker 4: I knew exactly who it was.
Speaker 2: Edie by the sound of his laugh. Yes, carrot Top No, Eddie Murphy. No, no, it is like distinct, give us imitate it.
Speaker 7: What is it?
Speaker 2: He's very famous actor, he's.
Speaker 3: Very famous, he's comedian, he's funny, funny, famous actor.
Speaker 4: It's like the match game, and I knew exactly who it was without even Yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's his laugh. Yeah, so you just heard him laughing.
Speaker 4: We literally just heard.
Speaker 2: We were talking to that, not be able to Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think I have his laugh. Oh my god, stop, I have his laugh in the computer.
Speaker 2: Find it. That's the thing.
Speaker 6: Like we were talking because we were like, oh, is it okay if our dogs says so we're fully talking as people.
Speaker 4: I didn't even look at him, and then he laughs, and I was like, oh my gosh, this.
Speaker 1: Is some.
Speaker 3: More.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, how fun.
Speaker 3: I need to start my Tuesday a little montage.
Speaker 2: We should just have.
Speaker 3: That always really put you in the right frame of mind. It's always fun. We need to tell me California and see these people out in the wild.
Speaker 2: He was really cool.
Speaker 3: Uh So Kelley and Mark e loped, Yes, they did. Kelleen Mark Kelly rip up Marcano's dayloped. They did it in Vegas and they're happily married. Now what forever?
Speaker 2: Many years?
Speaker 3: The longest in the history of time? Maybe not, but yes, my parents are right up there. Uh huh, fifty four I mean years.
Speaker 2: Right minor fifty two years or fifty one years at this point.
Speaker 3: And you know, you gotta honor that. You've got to honor. That's it's beautiful thing. It's a beautiful thing. And so you were just saying that your friend eloped, and I know that Ruby and Tanya are in the throes of planning.
Speaker 2: Maybe this is a good idea, yes, And I mean their situation is a little bit different. They had a baby already and this was my friend. If you guys remember I went to her baby shower. I flew out to Oakland all in one day because I had to get back that night. Like it was just like, I love this friend dearly. We've been for instance, the first day of college at San Diego State. She is my best friend. Like ride or died.
Speaker 3: You didn't know about the elopement.
Speaker 2: She texts me last week and she just says, oh, by the way, I've been keeping a secret. And it was like all the pictures, like the professional pictures dot of her at the courthouse with her now husband, and she says, we loped. And my first reaction was, how dare you not to? No, my first reaction was genuine love and happiness for her, cause I knew that, like this was something on them.
Speaker 1: Not to do this.
Speaker 3: This was your second reaction.
Speaker 2: But then once it's settled, I was like, but on And I was like, well, you had to have had a witness, So who is your witness? She's like, oh, Gladys was there. I was like Gladys and she's like her other friend from high school, Gladys beat you out. She got Gladys beat me up, which I love. Gladys makes sense that Gladys was there and he had one of his best friends there, but they didn't even tell their parents, like they didn't tell anybody.
Speaker 3: This is my ideal wedding. This is my idea. Actually, I don't know. If I were to ever do it, maybe I would do it like that because you will.
Speaker 4: Do it someday.
Speaker 2: I believe I could see you doing it like this too, Ryan. And the pictures were gorgeous, like it's like they're whatever courthouse they have, and I don't know where they did it, Oakland or San Francisco, whatever, but it was beautiful and like it just that's all. I'm like, that's all you need is the picture.
Speaker 3: Think of the stress that Ruby and time you're going through right now, trying to figure out how many people are in the guest list and in biting somebody to say yes.
Speaker 4: They said, you know what she said, She.
Speaker 2: Was like, we really want to remodel our kitchen. So we said wedding or remodel the kitchen, and they burners.
Speaker 4: And you can remodel your kitchen in ten years.
Speaker 5: You know you can.
Speaker 2: Really, why are you yelling at us?
Speaker 3: And I've gotten married twice?
Speaker 2: True, but I'm saying you can remodel the kitchen once in a lifetime. I mean, these days you kind of can't.
Speaker 3: I mean, by the way, if you gave me a choice, a big wedding or remodeling an island in the kitchen, done for sure, I'm gonna use that much more often. It's gonna give me my love.
Speaker 2: But you know what you could do.
Speaker 6: You could compromise and maybe have a little bit smaller of a wedding and then maybe do the island in a year and a half instead of right now.
Speaker 2: You'll have the baby in a year and a half, and everything's gonna say.
Speaker 3: It's all about choices, Ruby, what size wedding are you guys going to do?
Speaker 2: Honestly, we were looking at venues and then we're like, wait, we have to actually figure out how many people were going to have. So it's probably looking like two hundred people.
Speaker 3: That's perfect, so much smarter.
Speaker 2: But we both have really big families. Like that was like me, Ruby, My my wedding was two hundred people and it was beautiful. Yeah, there's always someone on the dance floor.
Speaker 3: Yes, all right, so everyone's getting married around here, Mikayla, what's up? I mean, Tanya's getting married, Ruby's getting married. That was the pursuit going.
Speaker 2: It's a struggle, a lot of rain, it's storms.
Speaker 4: No, I haven't found my soulmate yet, but I'm okay with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, girl, you do you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, let's get these two. They'll be married and then we'll go back to the enjoy.
Speaker 2: Being single because you'll never be single again. Okay, make sure you live up these years.
Speaker 3: Girls, get out matter of fact early today and go have some fun. Coming up next is your morning hack. Once this rain clear's going to be great hiking weather. Three household items you should have with you. It could save your life if you're going on a hike. What are they bring them? Number One on a whistle. You travel with a whistle when you hike.
Speaker 2: Never once?
Speaker 3: No, Well you wouldn't think it, but the sound travels hundreds of miles farther than shouting. Yeah, so you should have a whistle with you, probably for all kinds of safety reasons.
Speaker 2: That's right, true. Actually, it's just having on your keys.
Speaker 3: Whistle sounds like my swim coach.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: I'm down for this.
Speaker 3: A mirror. You should have a mirror when you hike.
Speaker 2: A mirror.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want to make sure mirror is great.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, you're trying to will that help you make.
Speaker 3: A fire hiking? So you want to have a mirror? Okay, No, it's it reflected sunlight that can be seen ten miles in the air. So if you do get lost or trap, you can reflect the sunlight, you know, like in the movies. Yeah, necessary things you shoulda while hiking. And brightly colored clothing too, life change like hot paint, neons, neons for hiking, bright colored clothes. I honestly never thought about the mirror the whistle, But the whistle's practical.
Speaker 4: Yeah, whistle's key.
Speaker 3: Probably not necessary for running canyons. Yeah, they populated, but if you're doing some of those off the beaten paths.
Speaker 2: That's the thing.
Speaker 3: Today's quot it is Tuesday morning. The universe will never give you peace in something you were never meant to settle in.
Speaker 2: OOOOOOOOO. That's right.
Speaker 1: Just FM headlines with sic. Well.
Speaker 2: Another morning of heavy rain is expected across most of SoCal today. A floodwatch remains in effect through ten am in La Orange, Ventura, San Bernardino, and Riverside counties. Showers will hopefully taper off this afternoon. Today is also the last day to register to vote in the March fifth California primary. Local leaders are calling on Governor Gavenusom to declare a statewide emergency as the land continues to shift throughout the community of Pylos Vedes. The city has already declared a local emergency due to an ongoing constant landslide. The union that represents California State University's faculty has voted to accept a deal from CSU Management that offers an increase in pay and benefits, and Crumble Cookies is partnering with Olivia Rodrigo on a sandwich cookie to celebrate her Guts tour. It will be available exclusively at stores within an hour's drive of Olivia's performances.
Speaker 1: On air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: Good Tuesday morning. Today's National Love Your Pet Day. It's also National Cherry Pie Day. It's Miles Teller's birthday. I want to tell you he was one of the most generous and kindest people has come through the Seacrest studios right He was out there with us opening one of those not too long ago, and he was just so generous with the patients and the kids, and he and his wife both. Miles Teller is a good dude. So thank you Miles for your generosity. Let's see Michelle is on the line. I'm gonna pay a bill. We got a second date update. Things are really moving this morning, even though it's not so nice out on the Road's Michelle Good morning and see me Valley, how are you good? Good morning, Good morning. So you've been listening to the stations since when?
Speaker 5: Yes, Oh my gosh, So I am thirty six, and I think the earliest memory I have was five or six years old, when it was oh my god, seas in the morning listening with my mom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, I remember too. I mean I would listen to this station before I got near even winning a contest at this station.
Speaker 7: M hm.
Speaker 3: So now your mom shared kiss with you and you're sharing it with your daughter.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 5: So my daughter is sixteen, so her and I do the same thing we listened to you guys in the morning. We have it a little easier because we can turn on the iHeartRadio app if we need to jump out of the car, so we don't miss the second date update. But what's really special is my mom retired a few years ago. She left California and moved to Colorado, And so when she left, Aliyah and I we downloaded the iHeartRadio app for her so she could take LA's back to Colorado with her. And so we all still talk today and kind of debrief what we heard, and we always make jokes to her, like listening to you guys, keeps you young and hips, so you got to keep listening. We're trying to keep her, keep her young, and keep her in the know of what's going on.
Speaker 3: I just picture your mom jamming out to Travis Scott makes me happy, exactly.
Speaker 5: She's cool.
Speaker 8: She's cool.
Speaker 3: My mother is cool too, Like my mother listens to us as well, so she knows all the artists. She's always like, hey, who won the People's Choice Award for Best Album's? Is it Olivia Rodbrigo's birthday right now? But it does keep you plugain does keep you young. I'm so happy. So we're we're putting together like this little twentieth celebration and taking callers from listeners who've been listening a long time generationally. So thank you so much, Michelle see me bally, that's right, a long time listening.
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 5: One funny story, because Cissini mentioned when you guys were talking about it, does anyone have those old bumper stickers? So I had a bumper sticker, and I guess my parents put it above my doorframe, which was weird, okay, but I was sick seven, you know, learning how to read and write in school and spell and I was like, oh my god, I'm like, you guys, it's spelled wrong. Why is it?
Speaker 3: K I say, I like.
Speaker 5: That was a funny joke for years around our house and K I I S FM, which is why I'll never forget it.
Speaker 3: But that's amazing. It is true. It's spelled not with two s's k I S f M.
Speaker 5: I realized by the way that old.
Speaker 3: Bumper sticker, the famous one that was like red and blue. I didn't realize that was two eyes either. It looks like one eye. Anyway, Well, that's great, we say, here's the jingle from back then, from your childhood.
Speaker 2: That's wow, rings like sony memories.
Speaker 3: Amazing. Michelle, you're the best. Thank you so much. You have a great day.
Speaker 5: You guys are the best. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Look at Nick Fistuda still has one of the bumper stickers in the flesh. In the flesh, I wonder if it still has I don't want to peel it for him.
Speaker 3: You don't even make anymore.
Speaker 2: I know it has all the holes from when he used to thumb tackt and different walls from where he's a that's so great.
Speaker 3: I'm frustrated because Gabby, like she's literally in our second date update, she's saying, Hey, what's with this guy? He begs me to go out, We go out, goes fine, or she said great, then he went on full ghost mode.
Speaker 2: What the heck?
Speaker 3: It's just frustrating, it's rude. So I'm called for MM But you don't need to be that like rigid, do you.
Speaker 2: Well, this is why we have this segment.
Speaker 3: So she wants to know again, I I don't know that I'd want to call on him, find out and just move on. But she wants a peace of mind to know why he had the about face.
Speaker 2: Maybe there's someone else that popped into his life.
Speaker 3: Mean, that's generally where my head goes. But let's get Gabby on the phone. Gabby, thanks for reaching out. What's with this guy?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 8: So we met on Tinder. We talked for a couple of weeks and he was really eager, constantly asking me out, but like in a cute way. And I wasn't avoiding him. I was just busy and I had like a family thing come up. But we found a night and we did a paid andsip and it was fun and he was really good at painting, tour buyingly and he walked me to my car. He gave me a kiss good night and said he wanted to see me again. We dm to set up our next date, and kind of in the middle of the conversation he just stopped responding. After a couple of days, I got kind of nervous, so I checked Tinder and he unmatched me.
Speaker 3: Okay, so that process blocking. Yeah, so can you tell me, like what happened that night when you guys went out and it was great? Like what'd you do?
Speaker 8: Yeah, we did one of those things where you like drink wine and paint and you like the paintings he was doing. Yeah, my painting was not very good, but his was great.
Speaker 7: That.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we had fun conversation. I felt like it was flirtatious, like I got a romantic ribe. Yeah, he was really interesting. So I was really excited.
Speaker 3: And now I'm kind of like, I have a question for you because he acted like this. No matter what happens, will you want to go out with him again?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: For sure.
Speaker 8: I mean other than this like weird period, I everything was lovely.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 3: Can you tell me in your text what was the last thing you said or messaged before he vanished?
Speaker 8: Yes, I can because I've been uptacting over it. She said, what did you do today? And I said, I worked, I went for a run, making conversation. My roommate just got home. We might order some food and that's literally the last thing in our DM.
Speaker 3: What did you order that night?
Speaker 5: Weird?
Speaker 3: I'm curious. I'm very curious to see what you guys ate. Okay, Gabby, hold on for a second, We'll try and get to the bottom of this. His name is Nico. Huh, yeah, it's a second ate update. He basically begged her to go out. Went out. They went to sip and paint, paint and.
Speaker 2: Sip so cute. The date idea is great, right, and she said.
Speaker 3: It was a great date. And then all of a sudden, what do you do on Tinder? He blocked her. He mastered her like that's it. And the last text was not a bad last text. She's like just kind of making small talk about her day and ordering food and that stuff. So it's not like there was a weird text at the end of this before he vanished, So why did he vanish? Like what is with people that hard vanished after pursue?
Speaker 2: You can't you just have the conversation if it's not going well because we're going to have the conversation. Let's do it perfect right now.
Speaker 3: So, Gabby, I have Nico on the line. I'm not going to tell him you're here. Be very quiet, but listen in okay, Nico, Hi, Hey, thanks for holding on. How are you?
Speaker 9: I'm doing that right?
Speaker 5: How you doing That's great?
Speaker 9: Great?
Speaker 1: We're calling you for some reason.
Speaker 3: Yes, we're calling you for some reason. I want to talk to you about Gabby, who you meant on Tinder and the date with her? How was it?
Speaker 7: Uh? Okay?
Speaker 8: Uh yeah, it was fine?
Speaker 2: Okay, it was.
Speaker 3: Okay or fine and could have been better?
Speaker 9: I I mean, why, sorry, why are you calling me about her?
Speaker 3: So I'm calling you to ask you about the date and how it went and what your vibe is about her? I mean the date, it was good, we we painted, yeah, and did you feel anything? Did you haven't liked any vines?
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, I just don't.
Speaker 9: I don't understand why I question.
Speaker 3: I understand that, but let's not worry about that. I just would like to know was there anything that was not great on that date? And ego?
Speaker 2: Uh no, I mean it was fine so now, but I didn't but you did what.
Speaker 9: I mean, I blocked her.
Speaker 3: I went on a good date when somebody liked and then he blocked her.
Speaker 9: Why Yeah, well, I mean she was like she was moving really fast.
Speaker 3: It was one date. Yeah, how she moved fast?
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, but likes exactly. We went on one date and then suddenly she was love. I can't do him.
Speaker 3: No, maybe you're just assuming.
Speaker 9: Well, I mean maybe, but she used the love background on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Well that's happiness.
Speaker 2: She's not like she wore a wedding dress on your the love What do you mean the love background?
Speaker 9: Sorry, like the background on the DMS. You can change the background.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, so Nicole, I just want to get I get to get into this. You liked her, everything was good, she likes you, But because she put a heart background up your block, like harshly unmatching, not even talking to her, yes, dramatic.
Speaker 1: Way too fast? Is way too fast?
Speaker 9: One day?
Speaker 2: That's like, that's like, maybe she's not in love with you.
Speaker 3: That's high praise on yourself. But maybe she's actually not in love with you. Maybe she just had a good time. I don't ask Gabby right now, she's on the phone, Gabby, does it make sense?
Speaker 5: To you.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, I'm so embarrassed. I didn't I thought that was like for me, Like I thought that was a wallpaper. I didn't know that she could see that.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's for both of you. It's whoever your DM.
Speaker 1: I mean, I want to die.
Speaker 2: I don't mean to lie, but this is like so innocent, Nico.
Speaker 3: I'm I got problems with you having an unmatched so harshly. What's the deal on that?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 3: Just just communicate.
Speaker 2: It's so cute. It's like when you used to write their last name on like your notebooks. This is kind of like equivalent to that. She thought she was just doing it on her end. She didn't know, all right.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry, like I I didn't know that you didn't know, all right. So Nico, you were saying something to me by doing that, like it's this is serious. I think that's funny.
Speaker 2: Gabby, I get it. This is mortifying now, but it's Nico's harsh.
Speaker 3: It goes a little hard.
Speaker 4: A little harsh, harsh.
Speaker 2: But look at he's backpedaling now, Nico, you're saving yourself, right.
Speaker 3: Yes, Nico, did you come asking me? Are recalling? This is why we're calling because she likes she wants to go out again? Is there are you guys gonna go out? I mean I had time.
Speaker 7: I don't really clear it up.
Speaker 3: I think we cleared it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh yeah, great, and careful what you ask for because now she's gonna move super slow.
Speaker 9: I picked the background, then the background.
Speaker 3: Yes, you can pick the background. We're gonna let you go and and be off on your your story. Thank you Gabby for reaching out. Thanks Nico, good, thank you. I I don't think they're gonna make it. Why I feel like, oh my gosh, I don't think they're gonna make it.
Speaker 2: Why does he panic too quickly like that, he's too harsh, like yeah, come on, unmatched because of a background.
Speaker 4: It could have scared him.
Speaker 2: It did scare him, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But who knows not.
Speaker 6: It's like if you put like dear future husband in your phone is the contact and then like they text you or something and they he's speaking.
Speaker 2: From personal experience.
Speaker 3: Did you speaking of this training report? It's gonna include why we should work out less based on a trainer's guidance. But did you look at my pdf of the gut cleanse? I'm thinking about do it next week.
Speaker 4: Yes, I did not only did I look at it, I forwarded it to Robbie and we're on board.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna do this Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday next week.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just have a couple of questions, but I don't need that. I can ask you those.
Speaker 6: Later, which asked listening because it came from you. Where did I get this mix? This green mix?
Speaker 3: I think you get it online? Okay, okay, look there's a brand name on there.
Speaker 2: We shall all do it the same exact days. We can experience our students together.
Speaker 3: What are they calling it? It's a gut detox program three days next week.
Speaker 4: I said that acid kicking, gut detok down.
Speaker 3: I'm down with this because they say we're carrying five to fifteen pounds of fecal matter in our tummies. Grass, I mean that's a lot.
Speaker 6: Mine's probably doubled because you know how you know I have issues, Yes, you have traffic, so I probably have like twenty found something like that.
Speaker 3: So that's why I want to do this. Let's see it works.
Speaker 2: Rash hour and you.
Speaker 3: Literally going over the hill. All right, let's get so that's next week, so you gotta make you got to plan ahead on it. Yeah, all right, let's get to the training report. Tanya.
Speaker 6: Okay, So it's not something that you hear often from a trainer that you should be working out less. But what Megan Rupe, who is Dakota Johnson's trainer, she said this, and it really struck a chord with me. She said, I have been we've been trained, especially women, that we need to be doing an hour of cardio every day, and to be honest, it's BS. So she encourages you to build a habit around movement, which is all about committing to less so that you can show up more. And so I really love this story because she suggests that you should rather She would rather her clients do five to ten minute workouts five days a week over like one really grueling workout once a week.
Speaker 2: Well that makes sense, like move your body every day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I feel like I really really like resonated with this story because it has in my mind been ingrained workout an hour every day, cardio, cardio, cardio every day, and it's like taken me some time to kind of reprogram my own mind and just focus on you know. Now I do more pilates and I do more yoga, which is less intense, it's not cardio, but I think I'm benefiting a lot more from doing that on a regular basis than just having this mentality of always need to go, go.
Speaker 7: Go, go go.
Speaker 3: So you know, with yoga pilates, those stretchy things, I feel like I'm not getting. It's better for me, for sure, but I feel like I'm not getting what I need to.
Speaker 2: Get because you have that.
Speaker 3: I got that. Yeah, So like hard work, sweat sweat sweat.
Speaker 6: Right, if I don't sweat, it's not a workout, and it's like it's reprogramming our brains, uh to this mindset which I'm do into.
Speaker 3: I do advocate focused workouts, like, for example, I find that if I box yeah for three rounds minute breaks for twenty minutes, like that's great cardio and it's twenty minutes and I don't need to do an hour, right, I find it. I feel I get the results that I want, or at least I have to. I think I get the results I want by doing that because the focus twenty minutes, not just put an hour on the clock, but even like even.
Speaker 6: Like committing to these workout classes, they're an hour and then the classes are an hour. You take time to drive there, drive bas it's like two hours out of your day. Whereas I used to be so anti doing these like at home workouts, and now I do these videos all the time because it's just.
Speaker 2: Like you're done. Once you do it, You're done. Yeah with your day.
Speaker 3: Yeah let's plank.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go hold down.
Speaker 3: That's all plank. In honor of this report, I'm gonna side plank.
Speaker 2: You know what I used to do when I did middays, I would do twenty push ups at every top of the hour.
Speaker 3: Well, you should be doing that in the morning.
Speaker 2: I should be doing it here.
Speaker 3: You should be doing all of us down for twenty.
Speaker 2: Let's go twenty push ups at every top of the hour. It was the best, my best workout I ever looked great back then to bring that back.
Speaker 1: On air on air with a Ryan Seacret.
Speaker 3: You always wonder how would you react in a crisis. You know, if there were a car accident in front of you, would you be able to calmly help out? How would you react to any sort of crisis? Can you do it calmly? Do you panic? What kind of person are you? I don't know until you're tested like what you really are.
Speaker 2: Probably I was tested once going to Big Bear. We drove and ended up being a blizzard and we were all trapped on the mountain for ours and everybody was sliding into each other. We were all we all got in car accidents. And I remember helping this this dad with his young daughter because they were gonna have to spend the night in like their sedan because there was no way to get off the mountain, and we gave them like the rest of our blankets that we had in our car and stuff. It was just like everyone just kind of kind of like comes together.
Speaker 3: Well, when you get an amber alert, it you know, gives you that moment of pause, Yeah, find out what's going on. So Yenny and Reagan here on the phone. They were in Long Beach, they were dry, having along. An amber alert came through at about whatever time in the day while they're out, four year old boy was kidnapped in a gray Honda Accord. That's what the amber alert messaged.
Speaker 2: I remember this one.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna bring them up now. Jennie and Reagan, Hi, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 5: How are you well.
Speaker 3: We're great and it's so cool to meet you. After hearing your story about how you saved a child.
Speaker 10: Hey, we were just doing the right thing.
Speaker 3: So all right, where were your cruising? You were in Long Beach and you get the amber alert and what happened?
Speaker 10: Correct? So we were in Long Beach and we were getting ready to leave. We got in Yanni's car, we got the amber alert, and then we got a link from Twitter that was from us dot Watch And this was a website that Josh Sizzler and Deputy Scotts created ten years ago and it's able to give you like lookout slots that you can clear, like clear the area, make sure everything's good. So that's what we did. After were at our watch spot, we drove around for like ten more minutes and then we ended up finding him.
Speaker 3: But it was a gray Honda Cord that you saw. How did you find him the child that was kidnapped?
Speaker 7: No, First we saw the gray Honda corpe Reagan spot at the car, and then we didn't want to peek through just because the back windows were tinted, so just in case it was like it was still there. We were just standing around the car. It wasn't until the cops came where they confirmed that justin was actually sitting in the back seat and.
Speaker 3: This was a toddler that was kidnapped.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yes, correct.
Speaker 3: So the police come and they did what with the the bad person.
Speaker 10: So he was nowhere to be found. I think they ended up finding him like twenty four hours later, but he was nowhere near the scene. So yeah, we got lucky because we didn't even really think much. We just kind of booked it and we ran to that car. You know, we were just really thinking like of Justin's life, not our own lives in that moment, you know, so sure, thank god he was nowhere around, but you know, in choice and just kicked in and.
Speaker 2: You guys are raised right, thank you?
Speaker 3: And did you meet the parents of Justin?
Speaker 10: We didn't. We talked to his dad over the phone, but he said that he wants to set up a day where he can like either take us to lunch or dinner or something, but we said that wasn't necessary and we would just love to just meet him.
Speaker 1: What do you guys do?
Speaker 3: This is Yanny Lou and Reagan Dunn who got the Amber alert about a four year old boy and he rescued him, essentially with the police, from being kidnapped. What do you guys do normally crime stock.
Speaker 10: We're actually co workers. We served together at a restaurant.
Speaker 3: All right, well, let's shout it out.
Speaker 10: We work at Trup, a kitchen in Newport, Okay.
Speaker 2: True Food, True Food Kitchen, True Food Kitchen.
Speaker 3: Sounds good. Hey we do too, nice, sounds great. Well, listen, you guys are the best. Thanks for coming on, Ynie Reagan. Nice to meet you. Yeah, of course, Okay bye. I can only imagine what that father was feeling when he got on the phone with them to say thank you the power those amb alerts. Never blow him off. Always do your part right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were going off a lot that Tuesday.
Speaker 3: On air with Ryan Secret, we spun the wheel here wheel of games, and we landed on the game at Kiss FM this morning. Taller or shorter than I am, that's the game we're gonna play. So it's pretty simple. Let me get Natalie from Long Beaches playing for some Usher tickets. Hi Natalie, Hi, good morning, how you doing. I'm doing good, good, so super great. Thank you for checking so Usher super Bowl halftime performance. Now he's hitting the road, he's gonna do his tour, and we got tickets for you to win. But you gotta play the game taller or shorter than I am one of our favorite games. Yeah. Okay, so I name a kiss artist, do you tell me if they are taller or shorter than me? We have confirmed on this show that I am sixty eight inches tall, five foot eight.
Speaker 2: Why do you have to take when you say that?
Speaker 3: Because it was nine now it's eight.
Speaker 4: It was nine five eight?
Speaker 2: Wait, didn't tubs actually measure?
Speaker 3: You measure to remember that?
Speaker 2: And so we're going based off that.
Speaker 3: We're gonna off the bait. He measured me from head to toe farefoot and almost with nothing on.
Speaker 2: Wow, what were you guys right here?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But in other words, they didn't have had I didn't have boots. I didn't have anything that would.
Speaker 4: Just did to your skull, not your hair, old boots.
Speaker 3: Okay, so here we go, Sorry about that, Natalie internal dialogue. There, here we go. Sizza is Sissy taller or shorter than I am?
Speaker 5: Shorter?
Speaker 3: That is correct?
Speaker 2: Siss is five four easy, she is so petite.
Speaker 3: You gonna get two more. Next one, Taylor Swift? Is Taylor Swift taller or shorter than I am?
Speaker 1: Taller?
Speaker 3: Yes, she's five eleven. Let you finished and now for the win. Meghan the Stallion is Meghan the Stallion taller, shorter than I am, taller, Meghan is taller. I think just going with the odds on that everybody's taller. But yes, you got it, she's five ten.
Speaker 2: Id't know, Meghan, that was a good one.
Speaker 3: You want to see Usher Usher? I felt Usher and have the same height. Can you look at he's confirmed he's five eight. Yeah, so everybody's taller and usherhore youre gonna go see as well?
Speaker 2: I mean you don't have the rope usher into his you know, his height into this. She's getting the tickets already.
Speaker 3: I know she cat in the tickets, but she can think about him. He's the same height as I am when we see him up there.
Speaker 2: Yes, please think about Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: See Usher dancing. Think about me? Please, Natalie, that's taller and shorter than I am. Thank you for playing.
Speaker 10: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: All right, enjoy your day, enjoy the show. You know there has been seemingly a trend in non alcoholic hangouts, right, Yes, you are drinking less year, learning more about the effects that alcohol can have on your body, just being healthier. So now the trend is about dating. They're calling these dry dates, and a lot of people are going on them.
Speaker 2: Yes, dry dating that that has entered our vocap. Now, would your relationship with your partner be different if it didn't begin with booze?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, probe wouldn't be in one.
Speaker 2: It's very Yeah, it's interesting. I remember my first official date with Michael alone because our first was like a big G date, but our official date, just the two of us. We stayed up all night drinking wine. So I don't like if we didn't have the one, but we still stayed up that late.
Speaker 4: Have gone that late and you run out of talk about well you get a little lippier.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you get a little lippier and you start feeling the feel.
Speaker 2: But so now this this is actually arguing the other sides. It's saying that dry dating will help you craft more meaningful relationships, especially that first face to face interaction that you have with your maybe potential partner.
Speaker 7: True.
Speaker 3: I mean you definitely probably have a deeper connection.
Speaker 2: I feel like you still get into the deep conversations with a little liquid courage.
Speaker 3: But yeah, sometimes the liquid courage is too much.
Speaker 2: But yeah, exactly, you know you can don't know when to stop, or maybe you do. You go further than you wanted to go because you have the liquid furge. Who knows it could all the way? You could go all the way on that first day and then ruin the entire relationship away.
Speaker 3: No one says that.
Speaker 2: So is this for you a yay or nay?
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what I like a hybrid.
Speaker 4: I like not the option that she gave.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I'm gonna explain my answer. And I like a daytime date going out and doing something active, okay, followed by a shower and a nighttime date with glass of wine and.
Speaker 2: Dinner, like I was all first date. Wow, he really could.
Speaker 3: Try and do it on a Saturday. Have you never done like a marathon first day?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: But it's really funny that you're like, Okay, we're gonna go on a hike. Now, let's go home and shower right.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, and I'll pick you back up. But I like both. I like both versions of that. I mean some of my favorite times of dating. Or that morning after you wake up and you're just going to get coffee. Yeah, I know it's fun right Saturday morning?
Speaker 2: Butterflies? Are you guys?
Speaker 6: Talking about the same beginnings, Like in the beginning, it's so scary sleeping in the bed next to somebody.
Speaker 4: My breath smells.
Speaker 6: Am I gonna in the middle of the night, Like it's all these things. It's not just rainbows and butterflies.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, and yes.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: And that's why it's we're happy that you found Robby.
Speaker 4: Oh, thank god.
Speaker 3: Try dating. Maybe it is for you. Very busy over there at the Dictionary Department offices, they're adding seventeen hundred new words in twenty twenty four. And language is constantly evolving, you know, new things are invented. I don't know if they're doing eight. I don't know if that's in there.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Like I'm ready to eat, I'm ready to like if I'm ready to eat, I'm ready to have a killer workout. I'm ready to eat. I'm ready to take it on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what's so funny?
Speaker 6: I posted on my Instagram, I like I beat Robbie at Botchi Bossar, I brot I ate him on this match and Instagram took it down. They said it was violated their like violence policy or whatever. I just like him, I said, I ate really.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you don't eat a person right, eat the match.
Speaker 4: That should have said I ate the match.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you're using it wrong. So that's uncool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they flagged it, pulled it down and sent me like a warning.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be such a great data day. You're ready to eat, right, They don't eat a person eat that thing right. Well, here are a few additions here. Girl dinner is being added to the new Dictionary. I think that's self explanatory. Yeah, an attractively presented collection of snacks that involve little preparation, such as small qualities of cold cuts, cheese, fruit, cherry tomatoes. Go dinner. Yeah, that is that a common thing? Yeah, never heard of it.
Speaker 4: It's like girl dinner.
Speaker 2: It's like girl math.
Speaker 3: What's girl math?
Speaker 2: Girl math is like I went to the store and I returned this sweater and these jeans because that didn't they didn't fit me right, and I got one hundred dollars back. So it's basically like, I have one hundred dollars that I already allotted for spending, and now it's like an extra hundred dollars, So let's go have dinner somewhere.
Speaker 3: I might do girl math. Let's go math all right, mid mid mediocre, unimpressive. I was looking forward to that pizza all day, but it was mid mid is good.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 3: We all know the ick that's been into the dictionary bed bed rotting, bed riding, hours in bed right, bed riding. We talked about that, laying in bed range anxiety added to the dictionary, the fear that your electric car's battery will run out before you get where you're going, right, and the last one that I have on my list here with they're adding a bunch of new Dictionary words for twenty twenty four. Slow fashion, slow fashion.
Speaker 4: Right like the opposite of fast fashion.
Speaker 3: He's friendly, well made clothing that lasts instead of mass produced cheap garments. My favorite one's mid. Yeah, I can see myself working that in coming up. We're gonna be better than mid.
Speaker 1: There on air for the Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: That's going to do it for us today. Thank you for riding along on this wet Tuesday morning. Always find Tuesday is nice to get behind you, So good luck making it through today. One more thing, we're where we go. If you could swap lives with someone for a day, non celebrity or celebrity. Who would it be? You ever thought about that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it'd be Luna, Chrissy Tigan and John Legend's daughter.
Speaker 2: You have given this some real thought, Yeah, because I.
Speaker 6: Would want to see what it's like getting fed by like Chrissy Tagan's food all weekend.
Speaker 2: Or it'd start from today. I would swap lives with Oprah.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's a good one. I would do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like, say Jennifer Lopez, Jennifer Lopez, I think I'd like to be her. I would do it like a lot of work like that, but just just to be in that bubble exactly.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, let's get out of here tomorrow. We've got more tickets to go see Usher, and a flight attendant's going to reveal three things you should never do on a plane you probably consider doing tomorrow morning, first thing in the morning, when we start off with you, Sistney takes us till eleven o'clock, and the gold star mark of the show today goes to what's the member. Crystal in the social media department gets the gold stuff for tracking down Reagan and Yenni's Instagram. Yes, the kidnap Crimebusters. Good job, Crystal, all right, that's acceptance.
Speaker 2: Speech's a digital.
Speaker 3: World, guys, Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 1: Make sure to subscribe, and we'll talk to you again tomorrow