Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of the Jesse Kelly Show. I'm excited about this hour. We're gonna have fun here in a little bit. But wait a minute, we're gonna have fun right freaking now, talking about Latino's being white supremacist and just a moment. Then we'll get to BLM and things like that. I want to talk to Chris and Saint Louis, though not Jewish producer Chris, Chris and Saint Louis who may be Jewish, I don't know. Chris and Saint Louis.
Speaker 2: Go hardcore Catholic baby.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, two points one middle of Manhattan, seventy five dollars a shot is not that bad. Two you have the dime among the dimes.
Speaker 2: Out and Clay's trying to recruit this chick and and Buck is complaining about price of shots like he is totally in the wrong here. You didn't smooth move trying to help your boy Clay out.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you. That that is an excellent point. Set. That is an excellent point that Chris just made. And I will say it's a point that I made to both of them when they were hymming and hawing when I ordered the shots. Now, granted I didn't know what they cost, but I did know this Clay and Book took over rush Limbosch time spot. So I don't know what they make. It's not my business. A man doesn't generally ask another man what he makes. That's just kind of a code I live by. But I dang sure know they're not hurting. And yet each of those guys, they acted like Jewish producer grits. When I suggested some shots, well, chezy, those are expensive. But you know what, that's who Buck is. Anyway, Buck is cheap. Buck is. He's a cheap person he acts, and whenever I call him cheap, he acts like he's not what. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I don't even know where he's living right now with his new bride. It's probably a cardboard box or something like that while he saves up money. That's who Buck Sexton is. Eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. Let's spend a couple of minutes on this, just because there's a there's a valuable lesson here. This is a real headline on my life. I'm not making this up. This is not like one of those parody things we do in the Atlantic, which is a gutter trash rag that you should use for toilet paper. You know how you get my Patriot supply for emergency food. You should get copies of the Atlantic for emergency toilet paper should everything go down. That's how bad of a publication the Atlantic is. And this one says Latinos can be white supremacists because of course there was a gunman in a mall, Mauricio Garcia was his name. We usually don't name them, but he gunned down a bunch of people, obviously not a white dude, Latino dude. And this is a direct quote. All right, you ready for this. This is from the author. Racial identity is a social reality, not a iological one, and Hispanic people can be of any racial background. That's from the author, Adam Surwer. And then he goes and he finds a professor at Fordhamlaw University. And this is another direct quote. We're going somewhere with this. Hang with me. Latinos are pan are a pan ethnic group that have very many racial identifications within that grouping. So you know, we can be Latino by ethnicity, but Latinos are also white, black, indigenous in Asian. According to Tanya Katteri Hernandez, we have white Hispanics and there are some white Hispanics who hold very white supremacist views. And let's just pause on that one for just a moment. One of the funniest things that I've witnessed in my time in politics, and I actually still see this all the time, is these snooty upper class white liberals, and they are probably the most anti white people out there. It's part of their savior complex. They're supposed to rule the world and these poor minorities and oh, whitey really sucks. White people are the worst. They don't ever see any irony in that at all. And when they do that, they also look at everyone who's non white. And what they do, because everything is separated in two groups, oppressors and oppressed, they take all the different minority groups here in America and they throw them in one big pot and they say, oh, look at those Look at all those oppressed peoples. They've all been put upon by whitey, but they put them all in the same pot. And when they do that, they act as if the groups get along and have always gotten along and will get along. Now I've got quite a bit of experience with every group courtesy of the Marine Corps and my travels. And I have friends everywhere. Like I said, my next door neighbors black, my best friend's Mexican. I'm just kind of how I grew up. I have friends in all walks of life, the black people and Mexican people. There's all kinds of hatred and racism and tens there going back each direction, in many different places across the country. But what are you actually seeing here? What are you looking at here? Well, here's what you're looking at. Remember, the Kulaks are white people. Whenever they just whenever these communists today discuss white people, you need to think about them as Kulaks. We've already discussed that before on the show. The Kulaks were the farmers in Ukraine. They own their own farms, and Stalin decided those are the enemy. We need to demonize those people. And what we'll do is we'll quote liquidate in his words, not mine, we will liquidate the Kulax. And they went about murdering all of them. Because you need to have a scapegoat that you can point every other part of society to and say there, that's the bad guy. That's where you can find the bad guy. That is what white people are here in America. The problem with that is the problem with really all of these all encompassing terms, and this applies everywhere. White people suck, Black people suck, Jews suck, Christians suck, Catholics suck, muslim suck. The problem with all all encompassing terms is reality isn't all encompassing. But the communist doesn't care about that because he's a soulless human being. So every part of the modern communists, the white ones do it, they all do it. Everybody does it. White ones do it, the black ones do it, they all do it. They've identified Whitey, he's the kulak. Every single part of the modern American communist is pointing to Whitey and saying, there, that's the bad guy. That's the evil guy. That's the guy who oppressed you. That's the guy who sucks. It's his fault. It's his fault. It's his fault. So when something terrible happens, like a mall shooting, and it happens to be a Latino dude, remember the communist. He doesn't think like you. When he sees a shooting in a mall. He doesn't think, Oh no, who was shot. Oh no, that's a young family. Oh that's sad. Oh should we start some sort of a crowdfunding thing for the family. That's not how the communist thinks at all. The communist sees dead bodies and he sees an opportunity. Always, in fact, he's excited. It's not just that he's not down. He's excited about it. Nice mall shooting. And this is where the right will often fail. The right hold up a picture of this guy, this mass shooter, this Garcia guy, and they'll say, uh uh ah, it wasn't whitey. Look it was a Mexican dude or whatever, this wherever this dude's from. Look, see you was a Mexican dude. But what you don't understand is the communist didn't ever actually care about the color of the skin or the truth of anything at all. Everything that happens is an opportunity to liquidate the cool ax. Everything that happens is an opportunity to liquidate the cool ax. And in America, white people are the cool ax. Now, remember this is all just so they can gain power. This is all just so you can whip up a revolution, and so you will slaughter enough and destroy enough so that you the elites, which who are virtually all white, so they will sit on top of everything in rule as the kings and queens they think they are. But you think on the right, you're gonna hold up facts, even black and white facts. Look at the picture of this Mexican dude, and you think you're gonna somehow dissuade them, But you don't understand. They don't care about the truth, and they won't be dissuaded. They've already determined that it's Whitey's fault because Whitey is the cool Ax. And it doesn't matter whether it's a mall shooting or a tornado in Oklahoma, it's somehow the fault of the cool ax. And if we would just destroy those cool ax and liquidate those cool aix, then this will stop being a problem no matter what happens, and no matter what the colors are in any situation, or motivations are in any situation, no matter what, it's the Kulax fault. It is a truly divisive and evil religion. Communism is I genuinely believe this. It'll probably depend on your belief system, whether you believe it or not. I do believe it is of the devil. I do, and maybe that's because I've read too much on these communists and the things they do and the way they conduct themselves. I believe it is demonic. And the more I see what they're doing to children and how they brag about doing it to children, the more it can more. I'm convinced we are dealing with demonic forces, demonic evil, spiritual forces. I've always believed that and I continue to believe that. All right, speaking of demonic and evil, let's talk a little bit about black lives matter. Then we'll get to your calls. Eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. Now that was a heavy lead in to talking about rough greens. But we still need our dogs, don't we. At the end of the day, we want our dogs not only to live longer than they do we always lose them too soon. We want them to live healthier than they do. I don't want a dog that lives eleven years. In the last two years of his life or hip problems and his breath gets really bad and he has no energy, so he's got no quality of life. The last two years. I'm just deciding when I have to put him down. I want him to live thirteen fourteen years, happy and healthy like that meathead is now Fred, I want that for your dog. That's why we give Fred rough Greens natural supplement, natural supplement that you pour right on your dog's food, because your dog doesn't get any nutrition in his dog food. There is no nutrition in dog food. But you give him rough Greens and you will watch differences in your dog from his coat, to his breath, to his energy, to whatever vitamin's, minerals, probiotics, and they give out free Jumpstart trialbags. You have to go to Roughgreens dot com slash Jesse for yours Roughgreens dot Com slash Jesse, or you can call eight three three three three my dog. All right, we'll be better. Jesse Kelly returns next. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. I'm sorry, I can't stop smiling. I don't know why. I don't know why. Look, I don't know why. But life is good. Life is good. Don't ever forget to count your blessings. All right is as everything burns down around us, let's count your blessings eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. I'll get to these in a second, but I saw Black Lives Matter as heading for insolvency. There are eight point five million dollars in the red that's according to Washington Free Beacon. Eight point five million. And I have to tell you I'm very excited about this for a couple different reasons. One, Black Lives Matter is a vile communist organization. And I remember when I told everybody right away when they came out, these are communists, and everyone said, Jesse, that's so stupid. Jesse stopped red baiting, Jesse. They're not communists. Jesse, they're not communists. And then all the video leaked of all the founders saying, hey, we're trained Marxists. They all came out and admitted it. So it's a vile organization, murderous pieces of trash that really only stands for burning things down. That's one of the reasons it makes me very happy. Another reason it makes me very happy is this. I think about all the different organizations, sports leagues, freaking Xbox, to everybody who lined up to write these massive checks to Black Lives Matter, and I love that all that money just got dumped down the drain. I think it's hilarious. It makes me laugh. What's that, Chris? Oh yeah, the owner had four or five houses. The owner has a mansion in Canada if anyone wants to live there. Eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven seven three excuse me, Jay Idaho, go.
Speaker 3: Hey, Yes, you know we're all passionate about abortion. I was a young man and my girlfriend and I decided to murder our baby, and I paid for that for many years emotionally, until I realized that Jesus forgives us. And we just need to know that young men need to be known that through Jesus, they're forgiven for their transcript progressions, but they also have a responsibility to stand up and say no, I want that child.
Speaker 1: Agreed to one hundred percent. And I'll tell you this is something we don't talk about enough. I hate, as you well know, I hate the abortion industry. I hate to practice itself. I find it to be medieval and demonic and barbaric. But I do not have that hatred for scared young women and scared young men who make that decision. Now I'm not making excuses, but the truth is we live in a system now very sadly we live in a system of lies where you are lied to at all times about everything when it comes to things like this, about every issue really, from taxes to spending to border you are lied to at all times, and young women feel pressured and young women I've talked to young women before who because women and men, as you just heard, they will carry this burden with them the rest of their lives. You just you do. It's it's natural you end up carrying the burden with them. But I've talked to young women before whose parents parents told them to do it. It's not like mom stepped in and said no, no, no, no, no, we'll raise it. No, no, no, don't do that. I've talked to young women before who said, I went, I approached my parents, I was scared, I got pregnant for my boyfriend, and my mom told me, yeah, come on, I'll drive you down one or mom drove her down, drove her there, Yeah, come on, let's go down. Don't want to ruin your life. And then you make this decision, and it is a terrible decision, but you make this decision. Nobody tells you. Of course, they don't tell you that you carry it with you and you shouldn't. You should let it go. Look, everybody has a laundry list of things they would do differently and do over again. Man, I'll tell you, I look at my resume of my life if we're going to go down the old sin resume, and there's a whole lot on there that I think to myself, Gosh, man, I really wish I really wish that one wasn't on there. That's one I bet, I bet God is gonna talk to me about that one when I get there. And look, I and I feel ashamed. But we all do. We all feel no matter what your beliefs are, we all feel some sense of shame for something, for things we've done that are wrong. But one, remember forgive, forgive yourself, let it go. But two, I will always have a level of mercy for the young ladies who make this terrible decision and then carry it with them. They just wear it around their neck the rest of their lives. That sucks. That sucks. Forgive, forgive yourself and move on. It's just that is an industry based on lies, surrounded by lies, and messes people up severely. It's a yeah, well keen, Pennsylvania, go.
Speaker 5: Bosson Jesse Kelly, I'm sorry, you know what, I'm getting to the point where I've really had it with Kung Fu checking the Economic Destruction Act that they're jamming. You know, I called the big green Omnifallois that was passed. It was because of the twelve Republican senator to actually passed this. Why we're facing this problem right now? Okay.
Speaker 2: And then Kung Foo Chicken yesterday says in regards to AM radio not being in vehicles, he doesn't believe in boycotts and even strew stuber gear from Glenn Beck he had mentioned about boycotts also that it's really not capitalism, bautists. It's working out pretty good. It worked out really good for the left.
Speaker 1: Listen. I don't know who Kung Foo Chicken is, but we'll set aside Kung Food Chicken for a moment. Let's discuss boycotts for a moment. Let's discuss why some people are against them. Let's have a long discussion about boycotts, and we'll get to these eight seven seven three seven seven four three seventh three. Let's have a discussion about boycotts, why people are against them, why I'm for them, the way of thinking. But before we talk about boycotts, we need to talk about something much, much, much more important. We need to talk about washcloths in towels and hand towels. You see, they are more important because this is what happens in my house. The wife will do laundry, and she'll take the hand towels and the shower towels off and she'll go do laundry. And I appreciate that. I'm glad she does the laundry. Obviously, I'm very appreciative to have an old lady who does the laundry. That's good taking care of the home. It's rigging wonderful. But sometimes I and my stupidity will not remember to check the towel rack before I get in the shower. And then I get done in the shower and I turn off the shower and I'm cold because the water's dripping off there and I'm sitting there and I reach out and the towel is gone. But those days are in the past, because now we have not one, but two six piece towel sets from my pillow. And right now you can join me in the shower. Wait, that didn't come out right. You can join me I'm owning two six piece towel sets from my pillow because they're twenty five bucks. They're on clearance right now, join me, let us dry off together, kind of but not really. Go to my pillow dot com. Use the promo code Jesse MyPillow dot com promo code Jesse. Take advantage of a clearance sale, or you can call them eight hundred and eighty four five zero five four four. I've got on animalisi on me, says Jesse Kelly. You're listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show, and we are. Don't worry, we still got plenty of left. Remember, you can email the show you love, your hate, your death threats. You're asked dot to Jesse questions to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Now let's discuss boycotts. Some people are still some people on the right forget about the communists. Some people on the right are still complaining about them. I don't like them, We shouldn't them. That's not who we are. Okay, let's pause on this for a moment. Pause on this for a moment, because what we're gonna do is we're gonna come to the conclusion in the end. This is why I don't call myself a conservative anymore. I'm an anti communist. You ever heard about that story of the two dudes? Well, you know what. Here, I'll just tell you the story. It's I don't believe it's a true story. I guess historically it could be. But there were two men. They were two men. One of them was single. The other man, we'll call him Bob. Bob is the married guy. Bob is the married guy. These names are not accurate for the story. Bob is the married guy. Larry's the single guy. Bob is married to a beautiful woman. It's dropped a gorgious total dime. Bob has two very healthy sons, healthy good boys, hard workers. There if I remember writing a story, they are farmers. They're both farmers. So Bob has this dime of a wife, two very healthy boys. Larry, for whatever reason, has never been able to find himself a woman's lonely out there. He wants a woman, wants a woman bad and they are friends. They get together for holidays. They help each other out. Hey can I borrow your horse? Sure? Can lend me your rake?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 1: Hey? You want to get together? For a glass of lemonade. It's hot out there, sure. And then what happens is Larry starts to talk to Bob about wanting wanting to know what people go through when they die. It's a conversation Larry brings up to Bob and he brings it up, and he brings it up a lot. I'm very curious what if people go through? What goes through your mind before before people die? Right before you died? Does your life flashed before your eyes? What happens that? Trust me, I'm going somewherehere. This just hang with me. And eventually Larry convinces Bob they need to do an experiment. And what he does is they gather rope. They get a big old long rope and they tie a noose in the rope, just like you would to hang somebody. And the plan is simply this, Bob's gonna have his hands free, so we'll be able to give a hand signal. Bob is going to have the noose put around his neck and they're gonna throw it. They go out in the woods. But I remember right, They go out in the woods and they throw the other end of the rope over the tree. It's like an inn old Western, and Larry what he's gonna do. He's gonna pull Bob up by by his neck like he's hanging him. And then whenever Bob feels like he's losing consciousness or it's too far, or anytime he wants down, Larry tells him, anytime you went down, you just give me the hand signal and I'll drop you and we'll see what goes. And after you go, then i'll go, because we're gonna take turns, but you go first. So Bob goes over and then talks Bob into it, and Bob puts on the rope, puts the noose around his neck, and Larry stands back out the end and pulls the noose up and pulls the noose up, and Bob starts to obviously lose air, and he's losing air and he's not doing well, and he's not doing well, and finally he's given the hand signal, only Larry's not letting him down, and he's giving the hands and Larry's not letting him down, and Bob kind of turns and he says to him, Larry, I thought this was just a game. And Larry said, yeah, that's what you thought. Bob dies, Larry goes for the wife. The reason I don't call myself a conservative anymore, the reason I frankly reject the term conservatism is conservatives have been for my entire forty one years on this earth. Bob getting to know the enemy, friends with the enemy, let's have a glass of lemonade with the enemy, and agreeing to do suicidal things the enemy clearly once done and doing things because they don't understand the nature of the enemy. They don't understand the nature of Larry. They don't understand the communists. It's a very traditional conservative way to think. I've grown up with it my entire life. I bet you money in my younger years, I bet you money, I have said it. I bet you I've said, well, I don't believe in boycotts. Guys, we don't boycott. What excuse me? What we're dealing with? Communists. They will not be reasoned with, They will not back off. We're not in a friendly game of let's see what happens when we hang you from a tree. These people want to utterly destroy you and take everything you hold, dear, and everything they do, every single thing they say, everything they do. It is all with that purpose in mind, and we we think we're just I don't know, gabbing with the neighbor, having a good time with neighbor Larry. And that is what I think every time I hear somebody say, I don't do boycotts. Okay, you don't do boycotts. Target is busy selling chest binders for girls. You don't do boycotts. You'll be at Target tomorrow because you don't do boycotts. Now, let me ask you. Do you want Target to sell chest binders to girls? Do you want Target to encourage the child grooming? Do you want Target to do things that will encourage a child to cut their penis off? Do you want that? You don't, Right, No, you don't. Of course you don't. You say you don't. Now, let me ask you what's going to stop them. Do you think the demons who are currently telling your ten year old son to cut his penis off and he can become a woman, do you think they're going to wake up tomorrow morning and have a crisis of consciousness. You think they're gonna wake up tomorrow morning and have a change of heart. You're dealing with religious zelots, religious zelots, think of an think about them. We've used this example before because it's because it's so true. Think about the Islamic jihadis those terrorists. Isis okay to whoever it may be. Think about those guys that get themselves so radically committed in their mind they will blow themselves up in a hundred children without a moment of hesitation. Now, let me ask you. The guy's got the suicide best strapped on his back. He's walking towards the school, getting ready to blow up all of those kids. Do you believe you can stop that guy? Do you believe he's going to have a crisis of consciousness? Do you believe he's gonna look over at you and you're being such a good person, and he's gonna say, Wow, look at Chris. You know what, I'm not blowing up any kids today, Chris, he looks like such a good dude. I've had a change of heart. No, a religious selate, no matter what the religion is, a religious zealate can only be dissuaded with fear and pain. And we don't like to speak in those terms because that's not true. We're better than that, aren't we. It's been conservatis in my whole life. No, that's not who we are. Oh my gosh. If I have to hear that term, that's not who we are one more time, I'm just gonna swan dive off a bridge. I can't take it anymore. That's not who we are. Yeah, that's why they've won. That's why they took over every cultural institution. Because while they were busy stringing us up by our neck, ready to steal our wives and kids, we thought it was a friendly game the entire time. There ain't nothing friendly about the game. All right, don't do boycotts, Go sit out on the sidelines when you belong. Then, this kind of weak crap is exactly the reason why they took over every institution. They took over the freaking military, they took over the NFL because of exactly that attitude. No, I don't I don't ever want to make them change their mind. I don't ever want to force my will on everyone I love. You know what I think I should turn the other cheek Islamic chee hottest. Please go blow up the kids. I'll be back here. Turn them my cheek back and forth. Hopefully you can see me turn them my cheek in your mind. That's been conservatism my whole life, and it's pathetic. That's why I'm an anti communist, because I will not join whatever that is. Whatever that is, I consider you to be a Communist accomplice. That's what I consider you to be. I believe in fear and pain. I believe in boycotting Target until they have to raise the buildings to the ground. I believe in boycotting bud Light until they close the place down and issue a public apology on the way out the door while pouring that water beer in the creek on the way out. That's what I believe. I believe in building a statue of Karl Marx where the building of bud Light used to stand. That's what I believe. I believe in victory, and I don't have any time for anyone else who doesn't. Those are my thoughts. All right, Sorry, I'll get to these last few calls and headlines I didn't get to in a minute. I ended up going off there. That's what I believe. Speaking of Islamic jihadis stalk about tunnel to towers. I told you why tunnel to Towers was called Tunnel to Towers right, because he ran the tunnel strapped on his FDNY gear and ran the tunnel towards the towers, towards the danger. And they've they've honored the life of Russell F. Siller ever since. They've honored him by making sure people remember. They've honored him by taking care of widows and orphans of first responders, of gold star families. Look, we've got Memorial Day coming up. We want to do something tangible for that widow husband dad never came home from Iraq. Eleven bucks a month is what they ask. Go to T the number two T dot org. Eleven bucks a month, T two T dot org. We'll be back, Jesse Kelly.
Speaker 4: Vaccian.
Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show fin segment of the Jesse Kelly Show. And all right, so DeSantis announced tonight and someone wants to ask about that. Justin Idaho, Go.
Speaker 4: What's up, man, stick supporter. I have a prediction about the election, just want to get your thoughts on it. Trump will win, but the sanctimonious jumping in is just going to completely divide the party and may we may even end up losing. What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 1: Okay, now I've heard this before, and this is a completely reasonable take. It's an understandable concern people have. Is it gonna split the party? Are we gonna split the party? Does it split the party up? Well, one, let's be honest about where we are right now. Yep. The answer to that question in the short term is yes. It's a primary. The point of primaries is split the party, beat the crap out of each other. That gives people concerns because what happens when it's all done, If Trump is victorious or Desantus is victorious, what happens and you need all those supporters to come back and vote for that guy, vote for the other guy, vote for the guy they weren't supporting. We're splitting the money. It's creating animosity, it's creating bad blood. What happened? What are we doing? Well, let me let me clarify. Do you remember twenty sixteen, the twenty sixteen primary, the one Donald Trump got in his first run. It was the nastiest primary anyone's ever seen. That's how Trump does politics. He's a junkyard dog. Donald Trump and Marco Rubio were swapping barbs about the size of each other's manhood during that primary. In public. It was the most immature, hilarious thing I've ever seen in my entire life. It was a mud throwing contest, and it was vicious. And then it was Trump and Ted Cruz and it was lying Ted and it was all these things, and it was vicious. And during that primary, just like everyone before it, everyone was so worried, we're gonna be too divided. This is too divisive. It's too divided. We shouldn't talk this way about each other. And then we had four years of President Donald Trump. As he held up the trophy the night he beat Hillary Clinton, thank you Lord for that. What I'm saying to you is this people, especially in the heat and the emotional moment, like right now, if you're on team Trump, DeSantis finally gets in. That's not what you wanted. He's a formidable opponent, and you're probably mad tonight. Why do you get in? Stay governor? What are you doing? You suck that this is gonna divide everything. But once these guys get done beating the crap out of each other, let's say Trump beats DeSantis. The DeSantis people who will spend their next I don't know year hating Donald Trump and Trump's people will spend the next year hating DeSantis. In the end, when the election day comes around, if it's Joe Biden or Gavin Newsom election Day twenty twenty four, candidates come home, even if you don't believe, or I should say, voters come home. Even if you don't believe that now. Maybe right now you're really emotional and screw onto Santas And I'll never vote for anyone but Donald Trump ever. Donald Trump is the god that sucks. I know you probably believe that now, But the thing is, I don't believe you, because I've heard this my entire life. Every primary, a primary candidate's people will threaten to sit out the general election if their guy doesn't win. It happens every time. I guarantee. The Santus people are saying it right now too. I'm not even voting in the general. If Donald Trump is a candidate, it's the Santus or nobody. And the Donald Trump people are saying the same thing. It's Trump or nobody. For me, I love Donald Trump. It's only Trump. All vote for Joe Biden, and they're all liars, even if they don't know they're liars. You're emotional. Now you're mad. You'll be emotional because they're gonna beat each other up. And when an election day comes in twenty twenty four, you're gonna go out and you're gona vote against the Republican because you don't want the Communists to control the executive branch anymore. What I'm saying is, don't stress about that. It's going to be a long, nasty primary. It will probably be nastier than the one in twenty sixteen because the Santas is more formidable, significantly more formidable than anyone Trump has faced before, so it's gonna get extra vicious. And he's got a ton of money. Trump's gonna raise a ton of money. The Santus is gonna raise a ton of money, so it's going to be extra, extra extra vicious. Don't stress. It's okay, It's okay. In the end, we will win or lose in twenty four, but it won't be based on how vicious or not vicious. The primary is now a promise. It's all right, whoever your guy is, don't stress, Mike, Mississippi Gobos.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it turns out that is a true story. Yes, yeah, but don't tell them Al with Bob Let's seventy five dollars shots on Larry's Table to night. But uh anyway, Jewish producer Chris absolutely no, Tina Turner, buffom, it can't happen again.
Speaker 2: May come on this second time if you.
Speaker 1: Tell them, you know what, that's a good point, Mike. Tina Turner died today. Rest in peace. Eighty three years old. Tina Turner died today. Why have we had no Tina Turner music tonight? Her music did not suck? You take that back. She had to that song, What's Love got to do with It? Sticks in your head? No, that's not to suck, Michael, Why are you? You guys are children with no appreciation for art. That's the problem is now I will I'll go man the board and you guys can do the show and I'll handle the music from now on. If we can't hear Tina Turner on the day of her death, seriously, Rest in peace, Tina Turner. I thought Tina Turner was magnificent. You know what else is magnificent? Not losing all your money in the stock market. I'm a huge fan of that, big fan of not losing all my net worth because the bubble pops, and we have a much worse recession than we did in two thousand and eight because of that. I invest in real estate now because that home you get through done for you real estate. It doesn't matter what the bubble does, what Janet Yellen does, what the market does, the ups, the downs, the disasters, none of that matters. You have something hard. You have a hard asset. It always has value. That's where your money goes. Now they handle everything for you. They find all the houses, they find the financing, the insurance, they handle the closing, the rental process. You don't do anything except for go to done for you real estate or done for you Jesse dot com. Done for you, Jesse dot Com. That's all you have to do. Go hear what they have to say. These are anti communists like us. These are our people with our values. I love these guys. Done for you, Jesse dot Com. These are our people, all right?
Speaker 5: All right? And now here's a headline by go you know, you know the.
Speaker 1: Thing headlines we didn't get to. Chicago health officials sound alarm on monkey pock surge ahead of Pride Month. When you combine that Pride Month with the fact that it's Navy Fleetweek. It's gonna be bad out there. Senior citizen shoots roommate in the buttocks for eating the last hot pocket, throws tiles during a heated scuffle. You know what, if you didn't announce your intention to eat the last hot pocket and you stole another man's hot pocket, maybe a shot on the butt is exactly what you deserve. Sanctuary City Denver scrambles for resources amid the surge of illegal immigrants. I'm sorry, I can't help it. I find it hysterical. All these sanctuary cities get illegals for the first time ever, and they're just collapsing under the weight. Welcome to the border towns. Why undiscovered why undocumented immigrants struggle to receive organ transplants, Well, one they're illegal immigrants. Two, they don't belong here. You shouldn't even be on the friggin' list. Go back to your country and get an organ transplant. Our organs are made for Americans. Then I wish i'd put that differently. Calvin Klein ad featuring trans man sparks backlash. Wow, Calvin Klein ads sure have changed since I was a kid. My mom used to go through the magazines. I would get and tear out the Calvin Klinads before she gave them to me. That was rude, all right. Email Jesse at jessekellyshow dot com. You're asked doctor Jesse questions for Friday because I won't be here tomorrow. If that's all