Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to Coast to Coast George Norrie with you. Sarah Breskin cosmeywe Us stands as a leading figure in the realm of metaphysical exploration and enlightenment. She's a master hypnotist with a Level three practitioner of Dolores Cannon's quantum healing and hypnosis technique. Sarah is also dedicated to delving into the depths of consciousness as well. Sarah, welcome back. How have you been?
Speaker 3: Oh? Been good?
Speaker 2: Have you been all as well? How did you get into hypnotism?
Speaker 3: Oh? My gosh, just like a long road. I wanted to be a psychologist, actually, and I went to school for that, and then when I was on the field, I felt like there must be something more to help people, because I felt like what I was doing and what I had learned wasn't really helping people in the way that I had imagined. So I thought, well, maybe if I could to get to the root cause of people's issues, it would help them more. So that's essentially how I got into hypnosis.
Speaker 2: Is it easy to hypnotize somebody.
Speaker 3: It's very easy because if you think about that state, when you wake up in the morning and you still have access to your dream, and you think to yourself, Wow, when you wake up and you still have access to your dream, you've access so much information and you could go back into that dream and just explore if you had someone sitting next to you. That's especially what I do, because I bring a person very easily into that state, and then in that state they can actually focus their mind and remember anything. I mean, even investigators use hypnosis to find the scene of the crime, find out the license plate numbers. So I essentially use that to find out about ancient civilization and find out things that have been forgotten.
Speaker 2: Essentially, is the person Sarah who's hypnotized awake, do they know what they're saying or are they out of it?
Speaker 3: You know, they do know what they're saying. But what's amazing is that they can find out anything. It's really just focus concentration. That's actually the definition of hypnosis and it's really not something that's super woo woo either. I mean, it's an amazing tool, but it's very scientific as well.
Speaker 2: What are some of the strange things you find out from people under hypnosis.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. Well, I mean I see a lot of strange things a lot of the time, but maybe some of the funniest were some of my clients that just had no idea at all that they were connected to extraterrestrials, and as soon as they went under hypnosis, they could remember, I mean in full detail, what their ships were like, what these other realms were like. And I mean these were people that just had no understanding of extraterrestrial to begin with. So I think for me, it's always really fun and shocking a little bit for them until they feel a sense of relief like they've always known deep down. So oh my gosh. I've had so many really interesting experiences over the years. I don't really know what the most shocking would be, but definitely when people remember these things and so much detail that they could have never known before they had their session, is always fun.
Speaker 2: What percent would you say has had some kind of extraterrestrial involvement.
Speaker 3: Gosh over the years, I think in their sessions maybe like as high as forty percent, because what I've noticed is that everybody obviously has extraterrustrial involvement or at least, that's what I've noticed over the years. What I've asked their deep subconscious just how many people are contacted by extra trustals. The number is really really staggering, because the higher self is the subconscious of my clients has said that everyone has an extraterrustrial version because time doesn't really exist. So we have a past version of ourselves, we have parallel versions of ourselves, we have future versions of ourselves, we have other versions of ourselves living in so many different places because we're so multi dimensional, So everybody also has a version of themselves that would be considered extraterrustrial.
Speaker 2: Were you surprised, well, you shocked when you first found out about.
Speaker 3: This, Yeah, I was really I was shocked because it wasn't something that I was into when I was younger growing up, or no one had really prepared me for this kind of career, and so I was definitely shocked when I started learning about extraterrestrials. At first, I thought maybe that extra trust rules were something other than us, that they were different, that maybe they had more power control over us. And then over the years that come to understand they're just another version of ourselves. Most of the time.
Speaker 2: The Star people. Did that come out of this way?
Speaker 3: Yees? Yeah? The Star people. Well, the way I learned about the Star people in more depth was I had this client who under hypnosis could remember being a Native American and she with how I basically learned like a tremendous amount of information about the Star people. Really, it is so interesting because before her session, she didn't know these things. So just by going under hypnosis, she was able to recall the past lifetime in full detail and the connections that they had to what you would call the star people, and just really get to understand them in a deeper way, which led us to really understand that there's just other versions of ourselves. So these other versions come and check on your present life to make sure you're okay and to help guide you and things like that, which is really interesting.
Speaker 2: Now when you talk about star people, though, are you talking about people from other planetary systems.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I'm talking about, not the inter dimensional people so much, the people from other star systems, the people that you would consider, you know, like your typical typical extraterrestrials like the plate Ladians and Arctarians and Grays and things like.
Speaker 2: That how long have they been coming to go to old planet Earth?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, you know, there is no real time that anybody's ever given me. They've never said a date. But essentially, there was another version of ourselves that was trying to go through our own ascension program process, if you want to call it that, and this other version of ourselves got somewhat stuck and they couldn't they couldn't keep going. So they had this other version of themselves us see how we could go through the ascension program to go from so low in our vibration just to as high as we were before. And it's sort of that's why everybody calls it an experiment, to see how this will unfold. What was interesting in people's memories and the subconscious memories is people remember what the place with the planets or realm, whatever you want to call it, what it was like before we went through this whole attension program. And essentially it was so beautiful in people's memories that it was just play and beauty, and everybody looked very fairy like, and everybody could change her shape, and then there was another reality that you could see, almost like it was being tested out. So the three D reality was being tested, and it was interesting because there was so much creation before this three D reality was actually utilized, and it was before Earth herself decided she wanted to go through the ascension programs. So when she did, when everybody decided, then she put out this call. This is in people's memories, and the call then enabled. You know, these extraterrestrials, which is another most of them are another version of ourselves, and then they set up this whole game. But the game, it was so interesting. The game seems to use the pyramids and the sphinxes as well as part of this grid system that enables a little bit of negativity because negativity is always needed for this game and for growth. So the grid system actually called in the negativity because for some reason, the grid system that was set up was what is used on other programs, like any other realm or planet that wants to go through the ascension program usually set up in the same way because it's a program, like it's a game that essentially is designed for this ascension program to work. So our realm, our planet is the same as many other planets that have gone through this, that are going through this right now too. And that's in a nutshell kind of like what I've been told about what we are doing in a sense.
Speaker 2: Now, let me get this clear. The humans that are your clients that undergo hypnosis, they say, what about the star people, that they're the star people, or that the star people have come here?
Speaker 3: Oh, they say that the star people have come here. But they do understand from the star people that the star people consider many of them consider themselves to be another version of humans most of the time in the future or even they also say in the past, because they say time just folds up on itself, so there's no end and no beginning. So sometimes are people consider us to be there for fathers, which is interesting. So they consider themselves the future versions and past versions of us.
Speaker 2: Now, how did the humans I'm under hypnosis know this?
Speaker 3: Oh they don't consciously. And when they're under hypnosis, it's amazing because they can find out anything. But what I find interesting is people say the same thing. So that's how I'm able to test the information because it's so it's possible to have people remember false memories or to get confused or to not be sure. But I test out all this information on multiple people. And I feel like if a lot of people say the same thing, then how and they wouldn't know this stuff otherwise? Then that's how I use it because I feel like it validates it for me. If a lot of people say these same things.
Speaker 2: Sarah, do they say where these star systems they have come from?
Speaker 3: Yeah? They say they're just another realm, so sometimes they're not. Actually I meant or where do all these different places? I mean many different places? Seems like there's so many different systems. Like they talk about the Plates a lot, a lot of the star people that were helping the indigenous cultures were from the Plates, and then you know, you get the Zata reticularize, you get the great you know, the lot of the graves, the Andramitans. It's really interesting they seem to come from all over all these different realms.
Speaker 2: What has been perhaps one of the most profound things somebody has said to you under hypnosis.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, let's see, I think just telling me where like treasure is located or people's memories that it's just so clear where you can actually feel like you're part of that lifetime even though it's not happening in our reality right now. I mean, I think it's so fascinating to me when people remember these other lifetimes and then I can trace them back and actually find the person. That to me is really mind blowing because I know these people don't know these type of details about a person that lived hundreds of years ago or thousands of years ago, or a lifetime even in Atlantis is interesting. And then I think people remembering being the Knights Templar has been really popular common these days in people's memories. It's like all these memories seem to resurface at the same time too, I've noticed, which is really interesting to me. It's like the memories come up in waves. I've noticed because a couple of years ago people were remembering there were so many people that were remembering Atlantis and Limyria, and these memories just kept resurfacing, and then people were remembering, you know, living as in indigenous tribes all over the world. There have been people that started in general remembering living on other realms, what you would call extraterrestrials, interdimensional living in the Middle Earth. It's just I guess for me, it's really interesting because I didn't know any of these things, and I feel like it's such a wild ride. I could find out about anything really, so to me, it's so fun.
Speaker 2: Did anybody ever admit that they were serial killers and past lives or anything like that.
Speaker 3: Nobody's admitted they were serial killers, but there have been people that remember under hypnosis being like a Viking or a warrior and fighting battles and how they did that. And it's interesting because you know, I've had clients that have had PTSD or have fought in wars, and comparing the military to like hundreds of years ago, there were just different techniques that a lot of people were taught for battle, like breathing techniques or different meditative techniques that they used that seemed to calm them down and help them when they were seeing things that were really shocking that aren't really used today. So that's always interesting. But I haven't had any serial killers or not yet that I'm aware of.
Speaker 2: That's a good thing. Sarah's web Sarah's website is called the Holistic Hypnotist dot com. A couple of her books include A Hypnotist Journey to the Secrets of the Sphinx. I hypnotis This Journey from the Trail to the Star People, A Hypnotist Journey to Atlantis. How many more books do you have out there.
Speaker 3: Sarah, Well, I'm just publishing another one and it will be out in a week, so I'm really excited.
Speaker 2: And what will that be called?
Speaker 3: A hypnotist Journey to Avalon?
Speaker 2: Where is Avalon?
Speaker 3: Oh? My gosh. Avalon seemed to be another realm. And what's really interesting is in people's memories, some people considered the fairy realm to be called Avalon. And then there was this realm, or this not realm, but an actual place in the United Kingdom that was located across from Ireland, or it was kind of located where you could be in Ireland and Scotland almost at the same time. It was a little island that was completely covered and mysts and a lot of treasures were hit in there, and there were these women that were performed these sacred ceremonies, and even the knights Templar knew they could hide things in there, but these women were performing all kinds of magical ceremonies and could even come in and out of different realms. And then in people's memories that the wizard Merlin was actually a real person, and it seemed like so was King Arthur, and they all went to this specific place in Avalon. So, according to many people under hypnosis, Avalon is many different realms. There's that Avalon, there's the fairy realm. There's enough realm called Avalon that's almost like sideways are. So there's so many different realms that people will consider avalon.
Speaker 2: Do most people feel better after the hypnosis?
Speaker 3: Yes, I think everyone feels better after hypnosis because it feels like you're tapping into yourself, so you're actually really reconnecting with your divine essence. All you're doing is you're quieting your mind a little bit and tuning into the deeper aspects of yourself. And in that way, you can find out anything, to remember anything, you can figure out what's going on with your body. You can answer any questions that you've always wanted to know. It feels like speaking directly with your gut. You know, while people say I'm going to trust my gut or I'm going to listen to my gut on this, you can just speak directly with that, with that part of yourself, and you can really find out anything. And it feels really good and healthy to do something like that.
Speaker 1: Listen to more. Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more