Speaker 1: Hello, Well, Hi, who is this?
Speaker 2: This is Jake? Jake?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: How can I get you today?
Speaker 2: Oh? I don't know. I guess we could talk about what I texted you. Go ahead, only relevant thing going on in my life. Yeah, I guess what I texted you was meth made me a cross dresser?
Speaker 1: Yes, you said you said smoking meth made you a cross dresser?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, definitely, go aheads, really weird?
Speaker 1: Tell me, tell me what happens.
Speaker 2: Shoot, I don't know. I mean it was like probably a little over a year ago. I had kind of fell into smoking dope and had started like having these thoughts of like what I looked like as a girl and shit like that, and.
Speaker 1: Real quick, before you, before you got any further, like because I usually like smoking dope, I interpret usually to be pot. Are you talking about pot?
Speaker 2: Or Okay? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, okay, I guess like in the meth communities and is do they call it smoking dope?
Speaker 2: From what I understand? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, go ahead, sorry interrupt, No.
Speaker 2: You're good. It started like with like using like apps to you know, like ginger, change your gender and stuff like that, and then I realized, like I live alone, so like why can't I just do this myself? Yeah, So you know, I started ordering stuff on Amazon and trying stuff out, like dresses and bras and things like that, and here I am a year later, like cross dress every day, Like anytime I'm at home, I'm basically cross dressed.
Speaker 1: Are you cross dressed right now? Well, I guess you're in a uh Okay, I just for context, you're uh uh. I totally forgot. We're cutting this part out of the podcast. But for context, I'm just gonna say this and we can leave this in. Like there's a lot of times in this podcast where like I'll call somebody and they'll be like driving on the highway, which is what happened in this phone call, and then I'll have to wait for them to get off the highway and we'll cut that part out. So I was gonna just say, just now, but you're in your car, so I assume you're not cross dressing. But I realized that we're cutting out the part where I learn that you're in your car, and so that's why I'm giving the explanation just now. I'm gonna assume that this what I just said made sense to anyone who's listening to it.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: Anyway, you're in your car right now, so you're not cross dressed?
Speaker 2: No, I mean I do go out like cross dressed sometimes, like a'll wear like girl jeans and things like that, but not like a orn't a bra and stuff like that and kits and stuff.
Speaker 1: What so? I guess, So how old are you?
Speaker 2: I am thirty four, I think thirty four to thirty five.
Speaker 1: And when did you start smoking meth?
Speaker 2: I mean I first tried it, like I don't know, probably a deck day ago, okay, and then I went to rehab and stuff and went to rehab and I've been good, and then I don't know, I fell off the wagon about a year ago.
Speaker 1: And what was it about? Like, so, I mean, you've been alive for thirty four years and you've been smoking meth for a decade. What was it about this particular hit of meth that made you realize you wanted to wear women's clothing?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: I have no idea. I've spent so many nights and days thinking about this. I have no idea because it didn't happen any other time. But I think it probably had to do with something about me, like living alone and having the opportunities to do so.
Speaker 1: Sure. So yeah, so anytime you're at home alone, you're wearing women's.
Speaker 2: Clothing, Yeah, pretty most part. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, well and are you Are you having fun?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I like it. It gives me a lot of comfort and makes me feel so good and happy and stuff.
Speaker 1: Man, you ever do the tuck?
Speaker 2: I've tried it. Not too comfortable.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not talking about like I don't have to. Like did you think I met like the permanent tuck where you kind of like walk you like actually like tape your dick to your anus kind of thing. Yeah, No, that sound that sounds horrible. I I couldn't do that. I don't know if any I mean, I have a particularly like hairy taint, and so if I if I were to try to tuck, I it would rip off my asshole hairs and be very painful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's there's like special tape for it. It's like body tape and stuff like.
Speaker 1: No, I'm talking about more of like what's that guy's like a like a what's that guy's name? I'm talking about more like a buffalo Bill tuck. Yeah, Buffalo Bill tuck where you just kind of you know, you don't. You don't really commit to it with tape or anything. You just kind of throw it back there and just to see what's up.
Speaker 2: Put it back there and see what it looks like. Yeah, yeah, you have done that.
Speaker 1: All right. So so when you get home, are you gonna go Are you gonna put on uh a dress?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I just got some new bras and stuff yesterday, you know, try on.
Speaker 1: So is this like a is this like uh, I don't know, I guess it's you. Is this Are you hoping that this like evolves into into like a new identity that you wanna like wear out in public or like what's what?
Speaker 3: Where?
Speaker 1: Do where do you? Where do you think this is heading? Is it heading anywhere? Is it just kind of a hobby? What are your thoughts?
Speaker 2: It's definitely changed my life in quite a bit of ways, Like I started wearing nail polish, or my nails are always painted. I mean, like I said, I wear I wear some girl clothes out and about sometimes, but that's not really too weird today. Back in the day, we used to like all the guys were girl that were into like the music scene stuff like that. But it's definitely changed who I am I've left it definitely thought about like my gender identity as like non binary basically mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I'm always I'm as fascinated by people who discover this stuff later in life because it seems like an awfully large thing to like lay dormant for so many years and and of all things be activated by by smoking meth. I I guess as you're telling me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it makes me think that like I kind of had these thoughts like my whole life. It's like, I mean, when I was a kid, I had to get dressed up in dresses because I grew up with a sister and a mom and I was it and so that was like kind of normal to happen. But I don't know, like growing up like through like my teen years and stuff like that, I would have never thought about like cross dressing or anything like this.
Speaker 1: So you're three or four? You live alone? Are you do you do? You have a job?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 2: I drive cars around for Carvana?
Speaker 1: Oh? Very nice, very nice?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you ever what do you ever wear the clothes while you're working? I have?
Speaker 2: I mean I wear like not like I don't really like blouses very much. The kind of to wear out in public. They don't like look good on me unless you're like wearing like a bra and everything stuff. But I'll wear like girls T shirts and like girls pants and girls shoes and like a thong and stuff like that to work.
Speaker 1: So let's talk about the math. What's up with the what's are you still smoking meth?
Speaker 3: Or?
Speaker 1: Was that? Did you kind of?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are you? Are you still smoking?
Speaker 3: I am?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well how often you smoking meth?
Speaker 2: Day? I'd say a couple of times a week.
Speaker 1: Okay, How is that affecting your life? It doesn't really really, it doesn't have a smoking meth A couple of weeks doesn't affect your life.
Speaker 2: No, I sleep every night. I I still see my family and I go hang out friends. Yeah, damn, all still pretty normal.
Speaker 1: I guess that's a little bit of I guess there. I guess there was really nothing wrong. I guess there was really nothing wrong.
Speaker 2: With Yeah, right, I mean it's basically adderall. Do you think about it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I guess I don't. I don't. I was just joking. I don't stand by that statement at all, But I mean maybe, yeah, maybe, I don't know. I'm not a doctor, I'm a I'm a lizard. Dude, Uh, do you want to quit smoking meth? Or are you kind of because that's you know, what's a bummer is when you're smoking, like is like if you're someone like yourself where like you're smoking just a little bit of myth, like none enough that it's ruining your life and like everything is going well because then you're really it's really the guys who are like, you know, smoking meth in the gutter where it's like, hey, you got to stop or else you know, you got you gotta really get your whole life together. But you're doing you're like doing okay, you know, but I but I mean, do you desire to stop smoking meth? I feel like it's probably a good idea. It's not a professional.
Speaker 2: Medal yea saying yeah I do. It's just because it's like, uh, I don't know, it's just dirty kind of like I don't like doing it. And for a long time I was actually scared to quit because I was afraid that I wouldn't want to cross dress anymore.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, it's a little it's very funny because you I don't it's funny because I just I don't get it, like like it's cool, Like, dude, totally nothing wrong, nothing wrong with, nothing wrong with crossdress. Like I just I don't get why you've linked it to meth for some reason.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's the only thing I've like looked online about it a little bit, and there's a lot of people that have said that, like, meth made me gay, Meth made me do like some uh non straight things and stuff like that, and definitely cross dressing was one of those that people had said that like meth had It's apparently makes people a lot more feminine in some ways.
Speaker 1: There are other people who are reporting on message boards that specifically meth made them want to cross dress.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm pretty sure I read that on Kora.
Speaker 1: Damn is Walter White secretly an LGBT icon you know maybe anyway, Well, i mean, look, here's what look good for you on the cross dressing. That sounds like it's it's improved your life. I'm not gonna say. I'm not going to say the same thing about the math. I'm not going to give you a good for you on the Methye, I'm not going to do that in good in good conscious. But have you ever been to like a counselor therapist person that does to talk about any of this.
Speaker 2: Uh, not any of this yet. I've been meaning to get into like therapy, like a counselor and stuff, but okay, I just haven't gone in yet.
Speaker 1: But so, I mean, you're cool otherwise. You have friends, you have a life, you have a job, You're happy. You're not like in in the throes of misery every day.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not like selling my couch to go get more dope and stuff like that. Like, okay, about a dog, I walk them every day. That's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Well, I I I mean, I'm just gonna say I never thought I would say this to someone, but you don't need meth to cross dress. You can do that now and and and wear whatever you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But for for a long time, it was I would only cross dress like when I was smoking mm hm. And and now it's it's definitely evolved past that. But yeah, I've been you know, I've been saying this in my last bag every day or every other day or whatever for a while. But I think that.
Speaker 1: No, go ahead, I don't. I was literally I was literally gonna just interrupt you to say something stupid, and I'll say it eventually, but I want to hear what you were going to say.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, I was gonna say, I'll try to quit if you tell me to.
Speaker 1: I don't. Here's okay, here's what I will say. And I don't want I think you should try to. I don't think you should try to quit because I told you to. You know, I think you should have more reasons to quit, and I can. But I'll say, I'll say, and I'm sure you do. I'll say this, I don't. I mean, I'm very happy that you sound like you're actually doing pretty well. I think I am no medical expert, but I will say anecdotally, I assume that your life will be improved by not smoking myth, and therefore you should probably you should probably quit smoking myth?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that what you wanted deer from me? It is okay, good, definitely okay, good good good, And I think and I'm I'm happy for I'm genuinely I'm really I'm happy for you that you've seemed to, you know, despite all of this, found like navigated your life in such a way that you're happy and and you're doing okay. Especially I don't know you're past but it sounds like it wasn't always like that, and you're kind of navigated to find a good a good rhythm for your life. And I think that's a really beautiful thing. And I'm proud of you for doing that.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 1: And now that you've done that, you know you can probably you can probably quit smoke a mess.
Speaker 2: I can probably quit. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I've got everything else going pretty good. Yeah, I wouldn't want to throw it away again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was. I was gonna say, I get I'm trying. I'm still trying to understand why meth makes people gay, you know, because that doesn't make what I don't understand from.
Speaker 2: What I read, like apparently, like like I said, it like makes people more feminine, but it apparently like does something with estrogen.
Speaker 1: Like Okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's from what I read. I mean, as far as you can trust like people on Kora and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Well, but I thought it was something like if you're just awake until six a m. Every night, like and your brain's running yeah, like if you're if you're awake, if you like, if you just don't sleep and your brain is running through thoughts consistently all the time. Eventually it runs into how would I look in a broad and panties? That is that was my hypothesis, but the astrogen scientific Yeah it does. Yeah, because I guess everyone has like like if you just if you just keep going through your brain like you, you will eventually find the gay thoughts part. And you know, I don't know, I don't know how any of this works, but I'm happy with your head.
Speaker 2: I'm not. I'm here.
Speaker 1: There's a pleasure talking to you, man. I really do hope you get clean. You're you sound like a real stand up pleasure, a real real good dude, real good dude. And there's pleasure talking to you.
Speaker 2: Thanks, man, it's been awesome talking you. I never thought i'd get on. I just went that text as like kind of like a throwaway and grabbing ons. Get calling.
Speaker 1: Let me know if you quit math sending an Instagram d and if I if I'm on the toilet one day looking at my DMS and I get a text from you and you're like, hey, I quit MATH after you told me to that. That would make me feel good. I mean, I wouldn't take credit for it, because that's your own journey, but yeah, do that.
Speaker 2: Definitely look forward to it.
Speaker 1: Is there anything else you want to what's your name again?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Jake, Jake, Jake? Is there anything else you want to say to the people at the computer before we go?
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't smoke math there we go?
Speaker 1: All right, put a long T shirt on, All right? Take care. Jake was pretty chill, definitely the chillest meth user I've ever ran into. I hope he quits and uh drives cars and hangs out. Nice nice person. Hey folks, this is Lyle. I am very excited to announce that I am going back on tour in twenty twenty four to do Therapy Gecko Live all across the country. If you've never been to one of my live shows before, they are extremely fun, unpredictable, wild evenings that involve a mix of group Gecko therapy sessions as well as some material and presentations from myself. And if you've been to the show before, I have new presentations and will of course be interviewing new people. If you're a fan of the podcast, you're gonna have a great time at the live show, So I hope to see you guys there. Go to Therapy geckotour dot com or check the link in the episode description for a full list of cities where tickets are available. Also, if you don't see your city on the list of cities, please still click the link and RSVP with your phone number so I can contact you when tickets go on sale for your city, because I'm going to announce a bunch more dates very soon. Yack bluss, Hello, what's up man? What's your name? Uh? Pimp pays the pimp?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Interesting, It's like, do you know that guy? I just found out about this guy. There's this guy, he's very famous. His name is Paeso Plume. What's what is that? Who's yelling in the bags? You had a person yelling in the background.
Speaker 3: That's my mom. They're they're going to burger too.
Speaker 1: Oh that's awesome. I'd be yelling too if I was doing.
Speaker 3: This, but just ignored the background. There my family.
Speaker 1: They're like planning your trip to Burger King. They're talking about what they're gonna eat there.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, for me, I ain't going. Uh, it's how with this financial situation, but I'm making it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, burger also. Yeah, it's getting kind of well. Here's the hack. Let me tell you this is with any fast food place, if you order off like the regular menu, it's gonna run you like fifteen bucks for like a fucking hamburger, fries and I drink. But that's why you gotta do. That's what everyone does, is everyone. Everyone just orders off the the main menu. But all these places, they all have value menus. So you can get a cheeseburger for like three dollars. You know, you just got to know what men you to order off of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because normally for me, I got no problems. I go by myself. But if I took my fiancee to go eat like will Bowl, I'll start paying like thirty bucks and I'm there like, man, it's like I don't remember. Now you're next? Yeah, no, she she's here to in my room. She she's I got her? Who Yeah, I was listening to you. Just first he was just like what the hell? Man dressed as a get go talking to people. And then I'm there's like, yeah, man, it's a pretty chure guy.
Speaker 1: I like, thanks man, thanks the poor. So are you a pimp?
Speaker 3: No? I used to in g T A my g T A character.
Speaker 1: Okay about.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, okay, My my fiancee would kill me if I was a pimp.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably. You seem like you honestly seem like too nice of a guy to be a pimp.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Nice. And how we call it the free world is what I call it. Because I work in the correctional facility as a prison guard. That's where's my attitude like that? Yeah, because I'm I'm I'm a big teddy bear. Basically, I'm a big teddy bear. And then when I go to work, I change. I changed like position, you know, because you can't be a big teddy bear and I have a prison man, it will take advantage of you. Like just two weeks ago, they caught a female officer bringing in contraband to our unit. She was bringing in like four cancer tobacco and three cell phones into the unit. And now she's i think, serving two years in prison now. And it's crazy, man, I'm telling you. And the type of ship I've seen in this job, it really changed me because I'll just be a construction guy. And and whenever I used to start working in here, it changed me a lot. I've seen a lot of messed up stuff in here, and it's honestly, I should go see a therapist, but I don't feel like pain to someone to talk to me. Like, so usually when I do, I go fishing with my dad or or some friends and we sit there and it's just quiet, and then they're like so they would say, oh, so, how's your job, and I know you can't relate. I've just seen a guy that just cut his throat open, like last night because he forgot to take a psycho edge, and they were like, oh, what the hell, And yeah, man, it's a crazy job. Also, it's kind of fun whenever there's an inmate acting up and we have to take care of him. Like last time this he was throwing feces at this one officer for a reason, and he was throwing he was throwing ship at an officer and they told us like, hey, take to handle them, handle him, and like all right, And they we got this one thing called five man team. So the five man team is an armor squad. So what we do. We're in charge of controlling the inmates toward backing up. So I'm like, I'm five eleven almost six foot, two hundred and sixty pounds of muscle, and they put me as the first man to go in and sell and I have a right shield all the time. So they were telling you us, Oh, yeah, there's an inmate, Rogers. They'll call him Rogers, right, So like all right, and they were saying, oh, Junior, go go suit up. All right, we go suit up. They tell us our positions. Junior, you're one man, Pedro, you're two man, this and that. And then I'm like all right, and I remember that specific inmate. He said something that got personal to me. So I'm there. It's like, all right, it's showtime. Once they opened the cell, it was like a horrendous sight. This man put feces all over the floor and he had a cup filled with piss and he was swinging and like swinging it everywhere, like throwing pists on everyone. And I'm there. It's like, man, what the hell did I sign up for? But anyway we go. I tackled him down. He falls down, hits his head in the toilet where he basically I knocked and we knocked him out and he gained consciousness. And I'll tell you, this guy's like six foot eight, six foot seven, three hundred pounds of muscle. So me and my coworkers were we're just on top of this man and he's just like he also he was high because we found once we searched his cell, we found mass fast off and there's a he called they call it. It's like and say marijuana. It's called Kate two and it's like it's marijuana mixed. We don't know what. Yeah, So we're there, like we'll punch in will and he will not give up. We will. We will elbow him in the head and the mouth. And he was not giving up to the point that my coworkers like, oh, I'm on, I'm gonna grab his balls and twisted and that did not work.
Speaker 1: And I'm like Jesus, like your co worker, your coworker, Well you guys are authorized to grab someone's balls and twist them.
Speaker 3: Well, let's use a force right there. Like for me personally, I will not do that. I'll put you in the throat because there's a centerpiece in your throat area. It's really sensitive. You push in like you run out of air. So I punched him in the throw and he stopped like this this circulation like he's like started gasping for air. But I don't know. My coworkers kind of suss. I told it's like you're weird. You know, it's like, why why is the first thing grab his bass and twisted?
Speaker 2: He's a mess.
Speaker 3: He won't feel nothing. But we I have seen like the Turtle squad fight an inmate who is like covered with vasilin all over his body and that he's like and then they can't put hand restrings on him because the hands restrings slips. So they're fighting a guy with dick and ball out inside of a tiny little self. And you just hear the commotement happened.
Speaker 1: And you ever see uh greased up deaf guy from family Guy and it's like a naked guy covered in grease.
Speaker 3: Yes like that, Yes, just like that, just like that, and you honestly and then the worst part about this job, you know, we got to stay clean on purpose, like not on purpose, but on all the time. For me, I used to smoke a lot. I used to Oh, I miss it, I miss it. Oh. I used to get really really high and eat edibles. And I miss it because I used to work as a custodian and I used to get baked before entering to work and cleaning restrooms and I forgot. There was this one guy that called in that he was a janitor and then he used to get drunk at work. Yeah, so I kind of related with him. But I used to get baked and I'll put on my AirPods drive the big machine to clean floors. I miss it a lot, But I was getting paid ten bucks in the hour and now I'm getting paid like twenty five twenty six in an hour. But it comes with consequences because I've seen stuff that I don't want to see, and then my anger I got anger issues. Now my anger issues are max to roof out the roof. And the worst part about this is that the prisons and here is that they don't have a C. There's no a C. So during the summer we have a whole bunch of user forces where we had we pepper sprace like. It's mostly the idiots who can't control their their anger or who cannot like control their inmates that they always get in one argument and that argument leads to a use of force. For me, I answer the cell block, the put me around the cell block entwers like, Hey, look, if y'all want to treat be treated like ship, I'll treat.
Speaker 4: You like shit.
Speaker 3: If you treat me with respect, you treating with respects.
Speaker 2: It's not a hard job.
Speaker 3: You just gotta be you gotta be chill. Also, I think I called for that they suspected me and bringing a contraband to the unit, which is kind of fucked up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you mentioned that, you sent me a text and you met. You mentioned that you were suspected of of bringing contraband. Yeah, why were you respected? Why were you expected of? Why were you suspected of bringing contraband in?
Speaker 3: Look? So this is pretty stupid, man. So we worked six days in we have three days off, right, and the schedule is weird. But last week I was my my Sunday was Saturday, so I was six and Thursday and I was six. My I was sick on my three days off and on Sday on Easter, I called them because I was sick, and my lieutenant I asked me, It's like, hey, why are you calling it? Oh I'm sick, So all right and out of nowhere. That's the main reason, right, because I come in Monday. My coworkers like, hey, you know they got it like a black list now and they say that you're in it. It's like for what calling in sick? I got? I kind of like I had like a bronchitis type of thing that I gotta have a airpump and my coffee was bad. Then I go and the next day on Tuesday, I'm driving into work. I see my lieutenant outside and my lieutenant pulls me out my truck. It's like, hey, we're gonna search your truck. And I was like all right, and I was weirdd out, And since my truck has a whole bunch of tool, They're like, oh, why do you have this tool? Why do you have this tool? I'm there. It's like I was mad. I was like, look, why y'all searching my trucks? Like it's nothing serious, And it's like, oh, no, we suspect you're being contravy. You've been calling in a lot, which is stupid. I was like, man, look, I'm going through commercial driver license school. I'm trying to get out of here. I'm trying to I don't see that.
Speaker 1: That's That's what I was going to ask. That's what I was gonna ask.
Speaker 2: All right, So.
Speaker 1: I mean, one A, look, it's a it's a bummer that you know you're having to you know, uh, restrain grease s up naked people and get pissed and ship thrown at you, and uh, you don't make enough money to you know, go get burger kiding. I mean, that's that's that's fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no I do. But it's just the payments man, usually my car payment and my insurance mm hmm. But now, oh yeah, they totaled my car because of some hell damage. So I'm free up right now. And I wasted all my money right now getting party supplies from my girl. So that that's the main that's where all my money went.
Speaker 1: Party supplies.
Speaker 3: Food. Yeah, like food, mechanical bull. And she did not wanted the mechanical bull. I wanted the mechanical.
Speaker 1: Hello, what what what's this party that you're throwing for her? Where you have a mechanical she's.
Speaker 3: His birthday party and don't bring a mechanical bull. It's like, man, bro, like I'm it's like, it's fun. You never have a mechanical bull on your party.
Speaker 1: Like you're missing Okay, you're dude, You in real life are mechanical bullying. You know, fucking people on meth all the time, and so you're gonna get a simulation of what you do every day.
Speaker 3: Uh, basically it's fun. I like mechanical bulls that. Oh okay, I'm not gonna say it like that, but I like writing chanical bull Okay.
Speaker 1: Anyway, so you're trying to There's a few things I'm furious about. One is you said you have anger issues. Mm hmmm, what I knew?
Speaker 3: What? What?
Speaker 1: Why are what's making you angry? Uh?
Speaker 3: Honestly, I've been having these angry issues since middle school. Uh. I used to get booty booty. I used to get booted a lot in middle school. And I was I was really quiet, you know. I was a quiet kid playing Pokemon like we Pokemon started trending in middle school. Again. I'm twenty, by the way, and.
Speaker 1: Wait, twenty, I forgot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm twenty.
Speaker 1: You're only twenty. That's so young to be uh doing all this shit.
Speaker 3: My body, I'm years old, but I seel like fifty year old man with his body. Man, I'm my body aches. I wish, I wish I was just back in middle school, you know. But anyway, like in middle school, we used to play Pokemon and and financial phrase was coming out, and I don't know, some group of kids will take on me all the time. I was kind of short and chubby. But then I couldn't really do nothing because it was just a group of guys, you know, just picking on me. And then seventh grade they started doing Eighth grade if I kind of popped off, you know, like I finally got tired of it, and I was, you know, I started hunting them down, like one by one and I'll start beating the living ship out of here until my parents we decided to move out and we went up to a country, Spandora, Texas. Yeah. If we moved out to Spandora, Texas and it was pretty chill there, I kind of found peace, you know because, uh, being in the city compared to the country's way different. Man, I'm mostly all my friends I made. I was in Spandora, shout out to the boys, all my favorite Delliery ones, and uh there I stopped. I stopt like I felt peace, you know. I found people who I was like really close with and chilled with until we moved back to Houston because my dad found a better job over here and the same shit started rolling again, the same people. But now I knew how to fight and I knew how to defend myself. But it was an everyday thing where they started picking on me mentally, and then it got to the point where I was like, you know what, like I'm tired of this shit, and I tried to take my life away, and I don't know, something stopped me about it. And I think it was my dog. I had this one dog and it was my sister's dog. I used to take care of her. But now she passed away like two years ago. She was really old because I took care of her. She was a baby when I was seven, and basically that dog, each time I was feeling bad, I would always brush her hair. She was like a poodle, so I would brush her hair. It would bring me peace to it. And then whenever I started working in construction, first as a constori and I was just baked all the time, so I found everything fun and happy. And then I went into it as an electrician, I felt like like, I don't know I did that that didn't not felt like my branch. But I know I'm a Hispanic and I feel and I'm covered with all these Hispanic men who are trying to take care of their families and everything. I'm just in there just to have a camaro table for camaro. And once I got laid off. I entered operator with machines and I found then they told me about this job of being a correctional officer. They start you off twenty three dollars an hour in a training academy, and I searched it up on YouTube, like, oh, let's see what they do. And I thought, I was like, oh, okay, it's easy. Nah, it's way different once you start working in this thing, man, and I did not expect it, Like I remember the first time they tried to throw like a mixture between semens diarrhea and piss at me.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 3: A twenty three year old guy and he was psyching out that he didn't have his food tray. And I was just like, look, I gave you your food tray. You just you're just something's wrong with you, you know. And then I remember he said, oh, I got you, I got you, and I walked away. This happened to restricted housing, so they cannot leave their cell at all. They stay in there the whole time every time, and the only time they come out is to go take a shower. But they got to be a hand restrains. And I remember when I walked by, I just seem I felt like a like a vibe where I felt like I'm just gonna go wrong here. And I stopped, and when I stopped, I seemed like a mixture, like green stuff flying off the cell. And then he was like, oh, you should have gone closer to I could have dashed you. That's what I called it, called it dashing. And I'm there like, oh no, I'm not having that. So I started cussing him out. I got mad, and he was going to do it again, but he was trying to refill with toilet water. So you can't do this at all. If they're inside the cell, you cannot pepper spray them. But I did not give a fuck. I went in. It's like you're trying to you trying to dash me. It's like, oh yeah, And I totally to get closer, Like.
Speaker 1: Don't get my friend a bit, my friend? What's what's your name again?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: The pay so pay so you uh man. In your very short career as a human being, you've had pissed and ship and come thrown at you a pretty fair amount of times, haven't you. So let's do this before we go. I want to get this this, Uh, I want to get this. I'm curious what, uh, what's next for you man? Because you're you're doing all this crazy stuff and this is crazy. It clearly has you know, I mean, I don't think working at Arkham Asylum is good for anyone's mental health, and so, uh, what's next for you? What are you going to do? First of all, you should try to talk to a real therapist because you seem like, you know, you do seem like a smart guy who's self aware. You know, I mean a lot of people they have these kind of issues and they just they let them fucking run wild and control their lives and and never address it and never do anything to fix it. So, you know, I mean, being self aware about the fact that you, you know, have anger issues and things that you need to get fixed is smart. I'll say, I'm curious, I'm curious what do you want to do next? Because you're you're trying to I mean, for twenty five bucks an hour, you can find better jobs that don't involve you know, getting getting having that do not involve cups of diarrhea in any capacity. So what do you want to do next?
Speaker 3: Right now, I'm going to school to get my commercial driver license, so I could just you know, I like driving so and honestly, if I sound like a kid when I said I wish I could be a race race car driver, but you know, the money is expensive to start doing a career race car driver.
Speaker 1: Dude, Well, it's something where you're not going to get killed. I don't know why everyone wants to do something where they can get stabbed or in a fiery accident, you know.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, but all right now I'm just gonna be chilling driving big trucks. Yeah yeah, man. I've been listening to you for a while, and honestly, I thought I was never going to be in Each time I was listening to you, I was like, man, I could be in there. You know, I have my my Spotify the Spotify episode and listen to my own voice in the radio, and I'm just like, man, I wish you know the rate of the stereo or whatever they call it.
Speaker 1: Well, well listen pay so good good luck.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: I wish I was more helpful on this, but I met what I said.
Speaker 3: I think you're a.
Speaker 1: I think you should. You should read it. Reel it in right, reel it in right. You have a fiance, did you say fiance?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, she's the best. She's the best.
Speaker 1: You're getting married, not.
Speaker 3: Yet legally, but you know, I propose to her.
Speaker 1: So okay, yeah, because I see I see within you. I see within you a commendable, respectable family man who's you know, waking up every day, uh you know, happy and proud of his life. You know, I see that in your future, just like you know, if you can get a get a handle on the the anger issues and uh you know again, work in a place where you're not getting diarrhea thrown at you all the time. You know, I see a nice, a nice future for yourself. So, you know, hold steady. My friend pays so the pimp And by the way, and look, I'm not here to tell anyone what to do or criticize anyone's life decisions or anything like that, but you know, I mean maybe pay so. I don't know, pimp, I mean, pimps is just so strong, can we? Is there anything else? Any any other good p words? Then pimp? Hey, so the commendable person.
Speaker 3: Pay so the Yeah yeah, yeah, they.
Speaker 1: So the commendable person, let's do that. I'm sestimely streeting your fucking name. But so, is there anything else you want? To say to the people of the computer before we go. Oh wait, someone, I'm sorry, I'm looking at the chat right now. Somebody said, pay so the punctual that's good. Like if you're about if you're applying for a job and someone's like, oh, this guy's very punctual.
Speaker 3: That's that sounds nice. No, but uh, honestly, I got nothing to say but chill choo choo. Okay, then she just came in to bother me. But yeah, honestly, there's a lot of people who say a lot of motivate stuff before they leave the phone call. But I got nothing. I'm just trying to ask you when you come in the Houston.
Speaker 1: I'm coming to Houston in September, my friend, I'm coming to I'm coming back to uh the secret group with a great venue in Houston, Texas for for comedy. Yeah, so I'll be there in September. I'm very excited.
Speaker 3: Come. Yeah, I will buy your ticket no matter what, because I've seen whenever you were posting the cities and the dates, I was like, man, I won't see Houston.
Speaker 1: I'll be in Houston September. Don't go into debt, don't take out a loan, to get a ticket. But yeah you can.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a pull up, all right. I'm gonna try. I'm gonna try to get back a little well. I do see a little belly on me, but I'll be shredded when I get in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah enough, put in some reps with that mechanical bull and you'll have a six pack in no time. Here's what Here's what I'll do. And this is the last thing I'll say. Here's what we'll do is you'll fucking uh go go train on the mechanical bowl and then I'll give you a little piggyback ride and I'll try to buck you off. And if you can last on my back for a full sixty seconds, you know, I'll give you a T shirt or something. Yes, you got it, you got it, all right, take care of me. So thanks for calling them, all right, thank you, mister?
Speaker 3: How to go work?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 1: Hi? What is your name?
Speaker 4: My name is McKenzie.
Speaker 1: How am I I'm doing okay, I am feeling good. I'm feeling caffeinated and dressed. I've noticed. That's really the thing is, you know a lot of the times like I'll be if you're ever like just laying in bed, and your underwear and you're depressed, Just get dressed and go outside and you will feel so much better. All you have to do is get dressed. It's like, it's really the little things. I mean, I mean, granted, I'm dressed in a I'm not really dressed. I'm in a gecko costume, which is a version of dressed. But I am wearing enough clothes to go outside and not get arrested. And that is, I think, the barometer by which we should all live. But how are you, Mackenzie?
Speaker 3: What was it?
Speaker 1: What is it you want to talk about today?
Speaker 4: Yeah? So, my sister is a very huge fan, huge fan, and so am I. So we listen and she thought it would be funny if I told my story. She calls it my second butthole.
Speaker 1: You have a second butthole?
Speaker 4: Yeah, technically not really, it's so long story. Sure, I had to go to the emergency room. I had large lump on the top of my butt crack. This is kind of nasty, but it turns out ultimately it was cellulitis, and my sister kind of it's you know, inside joke now because she initially was like squeezing it. It's a really nasty.
Speaker 1: Well, hold on, real is this we actually we did a whole episode about this. If you go is this is this a pollen idyl cyst?
Speaker 4: I think so.
Speaker 3: I think that's what it was.
Speaker 1: There was a there's a if you go back into the archives of Therapy, getto there's a whole episode about it's called the pollen idyl cyst. Yeah, I had a pollen idyl cyst. Uh fucking five years ago. Maybe it's a big lump on the top of the Yeah, it's painful. Yeah, painful, that's not really but a whole is con cave and the assist is convex. I would say, well, that's.
Speaker 4: The thing it was because it was like it got so bad because I thought it was just like an ingrown hair, and so I was trying to I was trying to avoid going to the er, and I was just trying to like treat it at home. So that's why she was squeezing it initially. But it got super painful, like to the point where I couldn't even sit down anymore. And so when they squeezed it, it was like literally just a hole from the where the infection was.
Speaker 1: You have a kind of it's kind of I mean, I guess kind is the word. Uh, it's kind of your sister to squeeze your pollen idol sister for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're super close, super super close, and that always thoughts closer.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this, what are you going to do for her in return?
Speaker 4: That is a good question. It's still definitely an open favor. But I mean anything that she would ask of me, I would do it anyway. So we're just that close.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, So, uh so it made a hole that you call your second butthole.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well she calls in my second but hole. I'm still kind of embarrassed about it. It happened a couple months ago, but yeah, because it's funny because that's I started talking to this guy and then it happened like right after we started talking, and I couldn't tell him about it because we had only been talking for like a week. And that's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: That's sixth base right there is if someone, uh, let's fist their pollen idyl cystole.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I don't know about that one, and I don't think I would let.
Speaker 3: Him do that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, no, that's definitely you should definitely save that for marriage. I agree.
Speaker 4: Yeah, saving saving the second butt hole for marriage is I think the best way to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's kind of like, well, you know how there's that loophole where it's like if you if it's just anal it's not. They call it the poophole loophole where like God like for Christian people like if you if God doesn't care if you have premarital sex. The song it's in the butthole, I think that applies to the second butthole too, So you could get a person could get d peed in their first and second butthole and God would you know, be like, yeah, go wild, I don't care. That's it's not it doesn't count.
Speaker 4: Well, have you ever heard that song? It's uh, it's fucked me in the ass if you love Jesus, it's like a parody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yes, but it's uh garfolk oats.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there's no I assume there's no like stimulation in the second in the pollen idol cyst hole.
Speaker 3: Probably not.
Speaker 4: I haven't tried, and I personally don't think I would try. Yeah, I think it's definitely closed by now. I mean I can't really see.
Speaker 1: So is that a thing? Do you think there are people out there in like I don't know, BDSM communities or whatever who like they're so they they desire to have sex on such a crazy kinky level that they actually get new holes physically, like surgically created within them. Yes, so that they because like they're tired of getting fucked in like the mouth or the ass or the vagina, they make a new hole, like intentionally.
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 1: Do you think anyone's ever done that?
Speaker 4: I definitely think so. I mean, I mean, anybody can really do anything they want, anything they want, It's definitely possible.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I don't know if you've ever noticed this, but there's a lot of weird stuff that people could do that's technically not illegal.
Speaker 1: There is there is, I guess it's suicide I think is illegal, but like self mutilation isn't illegal. I don't think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I mean technically no, but I mean there's also like body modifications, like for me, I have quite a few nose piercings and like tattoos. But I know people like you see those people who have like gauges and they're feel like something like that that's physically creating a new hole.
Speaker 1: Do you think anyone's ever been fucked in the gauge hole?
Speaker 4: Oh for sure, Oh for sure, I would think so it might not feel good, but I think so.
Speaker 1: I don't think it feel good for anyone. It would be like it would be like if somebody made like an okay symbol with their hand and you fucked that.
Speaker 4: I mean yeah, but I mean also the thing. And I don't know if this applies to all men, but some men I mean don't fuck anything, so no offense, just that offense you, But.
Speaker 1: I fuck, I'd fuck a gauge hole. Why not? Yeah, just for like just I would fuck a gauge hole, just because it would be like, No, I don't I would fuck a gauge hole. Not because it would be like sex. I don't think it'd be like. I don't think there would be eno friction for it to be sexually satisfying, but it would be satisfying in the way of like did you ever see those like oddly satisfying videos on TikTok where like like two things just fit in a nice way. If I found a gauge hole that was the exact circumference of my penis and I could put it in, it fit perfectly. That would that might give me an orgasm just from like like from the esthetic of not any kind of like actual sexual stimulation.
Speaker 2: Right, that could be cool, exactly exactly.
Speaker 4: It doesn't always have to be like the stimulation too, so I mean I I could agree.
Speaker 1: Well, good luck. Is the cist still there? Is it gone?
Speaker 4: No, it's been gone. They gave me antibiotics and it hasn't come back. But I'm scared it will.
Speaker 2: So I guess we'll see you well.
Speaker 1: Listens as one former pollen idal cyst have her to another. Uh, stay strong, my brother, we will. We will get through this together.
Speaker 4: Thank you, we will, we will. I appreciate that it's Mackenzie, Mackenzie.
Speaker 1: Is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go?
Speaker 4: Stay strong and don't stick your dick in anything dangerous.
Speaker 1: That's smart. Well, see you later, dude.
Speaker 4: I hope it's good advice.
Speaker 3: See you later bye.
Speaker 1: I was thinking the other day about what it would be like to have sex with Bowser, because there's a lot of like different uh he Bowser's kind of like a little BDSM freak. He's got all those like uh spiky arm bracelets and leg bracelets and stuff. You know, he definitely like if you were at a fuck Bowser in the ass and you like late, you would like lay down on top of him so that you're kind of getting like acupuncture spiked into the stomach and then his like spiky tail would be ripping up your ass. Well no, because I think his no, because the tail is above the ass. So I'm trying to think how that would work. I mean, in his matters, he's not real. He's a fictional character. But I don't know. I'm sorry, I drank a Celsius before this, And this is not to say that Celsius makes you want to fuck Bowser, but like you know, I'm just, I'm just I'm on one is I guess what I'm saying, all right? The Rep Cat goes on the line taking your phone calls every night. The repink Can goes doing his night's teaching you aloud in the of your life. But he's not really an expert.