Speaker 1: Well, we have come out to your city. One of the get saying you CONFI well besied tale.
Speaker 2: And if you want a little banging, I come along.
Speaker 3: The American Revolution was against the billionaires of their time.
Speaker 4: The tax system as we have it is fundamentally unjust.
Speaker 5: We are speaking about living in the wealthiest city, in the wealthiest country in the history of the world, where one in four New Yorkers are living in poverty.
Speaker 6: And we are going to have to explore massive judicial reform state by state and at the federal level. And everything should be on the table. As far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 4: Freedom is back in style. Welcome to the revolution, to.
Speaker 1: Be away, I'm coming to your center. Don't want to play against Allas and San you a conscious song, Sean.
Speaker 7: New Sean Hannity Show for me, I'm the scene's information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America. Hey, it's Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity. H Normally I'm on our big flagship station w R here in New York or on the iHeart app. And here I am sitting in this beautiful studio. I had top Manhattan overlooking look at a beautiful view of Manhattan.
Speaker 8: While Sean is.
Speaker 7: In China, eighty four hours to get there, nine hundred hours to get back, three days in China. It's a lot of work, but a lot is coming from. He's got a big exclusive interview with President Trump. You will see it tonight nine o'clock on the Fox News Channel. Play a clip too in a second. But right now, let's talk to Carol Roth, who is a New York Times bestselling author a couple of times and her book is You Will Own Nothing. She's a recovering investment banker. Let's talk about the business aspects of the President's trip to China. Carol Roth, how you doing.
Speaker 9: I'm doing fantastic. Always a good day when I get a chat with you.
Speaker 7: Mark, Oh, thanks, so hey. We're listening to Mom Donnie at the opening and he's talking about how this is terrible.
Speaker 8: There are so.
Speaker 7: Many people living under the poverty line in Manhattan. Didn't Democrats run Manhattan, the mayor, city council, governor state lay entirely Democrats for twelve years. Shouldn't they blame themselves for this?
Speaker 9: They absolutely should. And it's the same thing here in Chicago, where I'm located, where I don't think that we've had a Republican as mayor anytime in modern history, and unfortunately they don't want to take responsibility for the ridiculous policies that can continue to drive out the creators of jobs, the creators of value, the creators of the tax base, the people who give to philanthropic causes. They drive them away, and then they take their big tex burden and continue to shift it onto the middle of the working class, make the poor poorer. And then you know, as the arsenist who stands by the house is burning down goes, oh, I'm going to help put out the fire, that this is absolutely unbelievable.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So the President took a lot of business leaders to China trying to do all kinds of business. And let's take a listen to cut six. This is Sean talking to the president.
Speaker 8: What does he want from the US?
Speaker 10: A lot of things we talked about. We talked about a lot of things. Too many things to discuss, but a lot of things. We had a very good meeting. But we want things from them. One thing he agreed to today's going to order two hundred jets. That's a big thing. Bowing owing two hundred big ones. That's a lot of jab so pulling one at one hundred and fifty, you got two hundred. Uh, he said, sort of. I think it was a commitment. I mean, you know, it sort of like a statement, but I think it was a commitment.
Speaker 7: Now, Carol Roth, you think he's going to really buy two hundred jets from Boeing.
Speaker 9: Well, I'll have to say, Mark, because I know that this has been a good trip. Because the Chinese military serenaded Trump with YMCA, so you know, if they're pulling out the big guns in the YMCA, there must be some good commerce that's going on. And you know, whether they come through with the orders or not, you know, that remains to be seen. But what is so savvy by President Trump is normally you'd have a president brings some diplomats and some politicians, and those people you know that they can say things, but they can't really get the business done. By bringing business leaders, they can actually try to shake hands on a deal or try to bring up specific points about the business. So it gives me a lot more confidence that this is coming with the Boeing CEO in the room than it would be with a bunch of politicians sitting around the table.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know who's responsible, Henry Kissinger, Because when Trump first was running for president, nobody took them seriously, but Henry Kissinger did. And in their first meeting, Kissinger told them, don't bring those Foreign policy State Department idiots with their briefing books. Don't let them do anything, do it yourself, don't listen to them. So it was great advice. And you would say it's a successful trip so far, wouldn't you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, as I said, you know, the YMCA tells me everything I need to know. But there was a lot going on in the background here. You have the AI wars, we have the you know, fight over the hoarding of rare earth elements. We have the terrorists and trade and so I think just the step of bringing business leaders, business leaders who want to have access to China, business leaders that I know respect greatly and wants to figure out a way to do business in a way that's beneficial to both countries. You know the fact that they are all sitting around one on one having these discussions, and based on the things that we're hearing coming out, it does sound like it's successful. Obviously there's a lot more that needs to be done, but you know, in the process of negotiations and normalizing relations. This is a first step and so just yeah, a brilliant move all around by bringing this fantastic delegation to bear.
Speaker 7: Yeah, hey, I'm looking at your Twitter. The US dollar has lost thirty percent of its purchasing power in the last six years.
Speaker 8: Is that true?
Speaker 9: It is true. It's you know, we have printed, you know, over I think it's the last sixty years, you know, a very large percentage of the money that's ever been created. So it would go to reason without huge productivity gains that if you print that money and you don't have the increase in productivity, that the dollar is going to you know, lose its value. And you know, everyone's a little bit to blame here.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 9: Obviously Pelosi and Schumer during COVID pushed through that huge package which President Trump did sign off on in his first term. And then Biden got into office and instead of normalizing things, he wanted to put his name on Biden Bucks, so he gave away money and printed more money, and you know, instead of normalizing the deficit and you know, putting us into what would have been a recession, he papered over it. With more government spending and higher deficits. And so now we're running deficits to GDP that you would normally see during the war or during a major recession, during a time of expansion, and that still has not yet been normalized. And fortunately we don't have a lot of political will in Congress to rain things in either. So, you know, this is why one of the things that I always tell people who follow me is to you want to stay with a diversified portfolio. You want to make sure you have exposure to those assets that are going to be inflated, you know, like the stock market, like housing. But it's also great to have things like precious metals in your portfolio that can act as a hedge and an anchor as the dollar continues to lose what we consider purchasing power.
Speaker 7: Well, hey, Carol Ruth, you also tweeted this book. Phil Magnus wrote a book called the Best of Karl Marx. What it looks like a big, thick book, is it?
Speaker 9: Yeah? So my question when I saw a book called the Best of Carl Marx was wasn't empty? There's nothing the Karl Marx has ever said that you know, would would indicate it's the best of So that seems like a big zero blank notepad to me, but it is really scary and you're seeing it, you know, in your city there Mark, with the mom, Dannie and AOC and all of their ilk that we do have this resurgence of socialists and communists and people who sympathize with you, very tight central planning and government control and thesing means of productions and opening grocery stores and the like. And they're so decoupled from reality and we go back to what we were talking about before with people becoming poorer. You know, when you're decoupled from economic reality, where you don't realize what incentives and disincentives do as they flow throughout the economy, you end up doing something that sounds great in theory but ends up being very destructive and damaging. And there is this huge resurgence, which is you know, in a sense of surprise that it came back so quickly because we thought we had that quash. You know, we had a good showing, We had people coming out saying we want economic common sense. People across parties voted for Trump, and now you have the socialists and communists who are like the cockerroaches that just won't go away no matter how many you quash, you you know, you can't get rid of them. They just keep multiplying, and so we have to keep saying the same things over and over again that you know, socialism and communism have never ever worked. They love people in misery, They left people starving and dead, and it is never going to work.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well, one thing about Democrats, they never follow the science. Like we've run the socialism experiment ten million times. It's failed every time. So that's the science that we know, and they don't follow the science. You think there's an end to this cycle of crazy, woke left wing? Is it starting to turn around? It looks like it might be in Britain? And what about Pratt in La all of a sudden, surgeon, what do you think?
Speaker 9: Yeah, well, I mean I think that people who have some iota of common sense understand that things need to change and that in order for something to change, you have to do things differently than the way that it's been done in the past. And we're seeing that with the Spencer Pratt, you know, rising up as you know, a viable candidate for mayor in La. We saw that in an up ed a few days ago in the Wall Street Journal where Howard Schultz, the founder of Starbucks, who started, you know, this huge business in Seattle, you know, was going up against the mayor of Seattle who basically said bye bye to all the billionaires and businesses and basically is you know, ushering them out of the city along with their dollars and the jobs. And I think that there is a good contingent of people who understand this, but there are still a lot of people who are completely decoupled from reality, and they will listen. They're desperate. You know, the economy is working for some people, it's not working for others. And as that hasn't been fixed, the desperate people will listen to anything and believe in anything because they don't have very much to lose. In some cases, they don't have anything to lose. And when people become desperate, they listen to stupid thing. Plus, as you know, there's a lot of people in on the grifts, right.
Speaker 4: There are a lot of people.
Speaker 9: Well with their hands in the pockets of text payers through NGOs and teachers' unions and whatnot, And so those people don't want to lose their stronghold. But I'm hoping that common sense prevails. I'm hoping we can address waste, broaden abuse. I'm hoping that we can expose it all. But you know, technology may change Mark, but human nature is undefeated, and I think that's the one thing we can count on.
Speaker 7: Well, Carol Roth's great talking to you. You can get her best selling books in New York Times best selling books. Get the book you will own nothing and Carol Roth follow her on Twitter and thanks for being with us.
Speaker 9: Always a pleasure.
Speaker 8: All I take care.
Speaker 7: Hey, we'll take some calls in a minute. One eight hundred nine four one, Shawn is the number about the whole number. One eight hundred nine four one seven three two six. One eight hundred nine four one seven three two six. It's Mark Simone here for Sean Hannay. You don't forget to watch Hannity tonight, big special exclusive interview one hour with Donald Trump talking about the summit back in a moment entertaining Americans coast and ghost.
Speaker 8: Sean Hannity is on right.
Speaker 7: Down, Welcome back to the Sean Hannity Show. And Mark Simone here for Sean, will take some calls. One eight hundred nine one seven three two six one eight hundred nine seven three two six Agency Tiger Woods is back from rehab. He got permission to go overseas, go to Europe to get rehab. He chose Switzerland and he's been there a month. Can you get cured?
Speaker 2: I have not heard about this. Actually, is this a true story?
Speaker 7: Oh? Yeah, yeah, he asked permission to do this rehab overseas. He was in Switzerland. He landed last night. Back one month. Can you get total rehab in one month?
Speaker 2: No, he's been suffering for a gajillion years.
Speaker 8: We drove from back from the airport.
Speaker 7: I just want to well, yeah, so he flew back private, yet he was seen coming back now. He also lost a big court battle. Prosecutors wanted his pharmacy records, his prescription records. He was blocking that.
Speaker 8: I don't know why.
Speaker 7: I know what could be in there, but they court ruled in the prosecutor's favor. They will have full access to his prescription records.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 7: One of the things they may be looking for. They kind of know what medications he was on, but they're gonna look for what the farmer. You know, when you get a prescription, they give you the bottle and has all these warnings on it. So they're gonna look at what the warnings are because many of these medications would have disagree.
Speaker 2: Well, that's not what they're looking for.
Speaker 7: Well, it could be one, because the warnings would say, do not drive under this medication, do not drive, So they'll use that against him. What do you think they're looking for.
Speaker 11: I think they're looking for the doctor shop. They're looking for the doctors that are getting paid for the scripts, because that's a really big thing. Oh okay, that's what they're looking for.
Speaker 8: That too, Well that's interesting. Hey.
Speaker 7: The other thing is Stephen Colbert. Today's Thursday, one week from tonight, he goes off the air forever.
Speaker 8: Yep.
Speaker 2: Oh it's great, thank god, best news all day.
Speaker 7: But I am watching this. All the talk show hosts, the late night hosts came together to honor him, all in one stage, all on his show. Jimmy Kimmel showed up, Jimmy Fallon showed up.
Speaker 2: It was so weird, Seth, I didn't know that's why they were together.
Speaker 8: Yeah, John Oliver all there.
Speaker 7: First of all, the guy's been fired, he's not quitting. I don't know if the New York Times will tell you he was a Trump administration agreement. Trump administration pressure CBS to fire him. You didn't take a lot of pressure. He's losing forty million a year on that show, so he got fired. Have you ever seen everybody come together to celebrate you getting fired?
Speaker 8: I mean, somebody leaves.
Speaker 2: Don't you think? And don't you feel?
Speaker 11: I remember when he was on Comedy Central and he was pretending to be an anchor. He was actually funny. When he became an anchor, he sucked.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well because it was cute. Now he's an angry, vicious guy. All these guys, you know, you watch Jimmy Fayla, Fox News Channel Saturday Night, Greg Guttfeldt, they look like like I mean, it's a nice way. They look like clowns. They look like they're here to amuse you. They look like they're funny.
Speaker 11: They take themselves very seriously over there at CBS and NBC and all the rest.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Colbert, especially that Kimmel. They look like you want to choke you at any minute. They look so vicious. But I've never seen a celebration over a guy getting fired. And this firing was announced months ago, eight months ago. Have you seen anybody offer to hire him, see any network offering.
Speaker 11: I actually forgot all about them. I mean I don't watch any of that crap anyway, but I mean, honestly.
Speaker 7: Yeah, a week from tonight, they're going. Hey, by the way, you combine those five guys, their audience still not close to what Gutfeld gets every night. So hey, we've got a lot to get you. We'll talk to the greatest pollster in the world, John McLaughlin coming up next. What are the real numbers say? And don't forget tonight Big Show nine o'clock Sean Hannity exclusive interview President Trump tonight at nine on the Fox News Channel.
Speaker 8: Don't miss it.
Speaker 7: Check out the show twenty four to seven, download it to your iPod.
Speaker 1: Be a Hannity insider at Hannity dot Com.
Speaker 7: Well, it's Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity. Normally you can hear me on our big flagship station WR and New York are on the iHeart app. Now, when it comes to poles, you read all these poles in the news, you see them all on TV. These are these public polls done by colleges, done by media. They're the worst pulse in the world. They're usually a little rigged, a little fake. They're cheap, flimsy, little poles. You know, a couple hundred people, not carefully chosen. But if you want the real pulse, the one the candidates use. The best polster in the world is John McLaughlin. Now, these are very detailed, very scientific, but again it's mostly for the candidates. You can check his website. It's McLaughlan online dot com. John McLachlan. How you doing, Mark, Thank you.
Speaker 4: I'm doing well. I'm happy because I didn't have to go to China.
Speaker 7: I should point out he's the president's pollster. He's the pollster for a lot of presidents, for prime ministers, for senators, for all sorts of people. And now if I watch an MSNBC, apparently President Trump has the lowest approval ratings in the history of the world.
Speaker 8: Is that true?
Speaker 4: No, and we're being sandbagged again. I mean you and I. By the way, remember back in twenty fifteen we were Larry Cudlow's house.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you said, do.
Speaker 4: You think Trump could win? I said he's going to win, and you were like, really, you said, I thought so too him. You didn't even have a look at my polls.
Speaker 7: Well, no, I thought so, but I wanted it from an expert. And I remember you said, I said, well, what about the unfavorability? You said, that can be turned around easily. So what's the truth about his approval ratings?
Speaker 4: But let me tell we're getting sam big because, for example, if you go to the Real Clear Politics average, where the media rates these polls and says these are the good ones, we'll put them on there. There's an economist yoga pole on there today and it was completed as of May eleventh, with the president's job job approval. And when you go into the pole, it'll have fifteen hundred and forty nine adults, now voters, not likely voters, not off a voter list, but adults randomly called. So you could have some illegal immigrants in there. And when you look at what's good is they're transparent. When you look on the president's job approval slide, which they have at only forty one percent and the fifty seven percent disapproved, they only have five hundred and forty one Trump voters out of the fifteen forty nine, that's thirty five percent. They have six hundred and ten Harris voters. Well, it's thirty nine percent, but Trump got fifty percent of the popular vote. And they're saying that this is really bad for the midterms. Well, sure, it's really bad for the midterms because you're underpolling Trump owvers again. And a week ago you had a Washington Post poll that was done for the Episos panel where they invite people in their panel, so it's like the liberal Christmas card list, and they only had twenty nine percent Trumps on it. And I'm like, I call them, you know, I did speak to the President about it, and I said, they're standbagging us again. And and my last poll that we published, we published a monthly poll and on April fifteenth, we had forty nine percent approved, forty six disapproved. And we asked it the way we asked it in the campaign, where do you approve of Trump and as personality as policies, And we had like thirty four percent said yes, and they approved of that another fifteen percent justice policies. I don't know why they don't like his personality as much, but so that's other fifteen brings it up to forty nine and forty six percent disapproval pulse. But that's what we did in the campaign because we raised his job approval comparing his job to Biden's job to fifty seven percent on election day against Harris too, compared to Harris, so we had a fifty seven job pool and we had a fifty one percent favorable and we brought one fifty percent of the national popular vote, and we swept the battle round states and there was one hundred and fifty five million people came out vote, of which seventy seven million voted for Trump. So it can be done. And right now we're not where we should be. If we want to win the mid terms, we have to raise the herc is in that same pole. I'm referring to our pole that we did among a thousand likely voters, modeled this the national trand the Republicans were trailing by four points, forty seven to forty three. So the Republicans for Congress in a generic ballot aren't at the level that Trump's at and Trump could be at a higher level. So we've got work to do. It's it's not as dire as the media, because remember they stand bangers. In twenty six twenty sixteen, there was a Hillary lock, not way Trump could win. They had all the fireworks down at the convention center, the Javas Convention Center. They were all set to celebrate the Hillary lock. And I'm running around on election day on Showan Hanny's Radio Show with Linda, Linda's with You. We were watching the results that night. I'm saying, now it's gonna be close. We're gonna win. Unfortunately, God let us win. And but we were, you know, we were saying we could win a close race, and don't don't believe the polls and go vote and then count votes. And and I was counting the votes in Shawn's studio that night, and we were telling President Trump go over to go over to the Hilton and get ready to do a victory speech. And I remember Steve Bannon saying to me, well, you know, it's not just it's that easy. I said, I said, you got to move them. He says, well, the Secret Service, all this stuff. I said, you got to do it, otherwise they'll steal the election before the sun comes up. You got to declare victory. Well, in twenty twenty they got away with Steliot. And in twenty twenty twenty four, it was just a it was a knockout because remember you know they were again had there were a lot of polls say it was going to be Kamala Harris that was going to win. And fortunately, you know then Trump ran a tremendous campaign and you know he made his polsters look good.
Speaker 7: Hey, speak of the Kamala Harris. Let's take a look. Let's take a listen, John McGowan, listen to cut nine. Take a listeners.
Speaker 5: This is a moment where there are no bad ideas, no bad idea.
Speaker 12: Brainstorm is what I'd like to call it.
Speaker 5: And in that no bad ideas brainstorm, we talk about what we need to do and think about doing around the electoral College. We talk about the idea of Supreme Court reform, which includes expanding the Supreme Court. We invite a conversation about multi members districts. We talk about, look that if we win the Senate, which we should and we will, then the Senate Judiciary Committee should have rules.
Speaker 12: That they put in place so when these people come before as nominees to the Supreme Court and lie, that they are held to account and consequence, not just that somebody goes on cable news and says they lie, but that there are rules in place to actually penalize people for lying to a Senate Judiciary committee that we agree that it is right to have ethics rules for Supreme Court justices, and let's put those in place. Let's talk about statehood for Puerto Rico and DC.
Speaker 3: These are the things I think that we've got to do. We've got to neutralize these red states from cheating, including blue states, expanding their maps and all of this. I think is, Look, we gotta fight fire with fire. These folks are playing to win. We got to play to win too.
Speaker 8: John McLoughlin, what is this bird brain talking about?
Speaker 4: She's the Constitution for hers just an option they She's talking about overturning the electoral College, which would undermine, you know, the whole concept of federal government. She's talking about undermining the Supreme Court, which was again part of the Constitution. So she dangerous. And by the way, she is in that April Paul, he said, nationally when we asked Democrats and independence who vote in Democrat primaries nationally and now it's not a national primary, she was the front runner of twenty nine percent, Newsom fifteen, Judge ten. Yeah, So she makes a lot of sense to a lot of these radicals in her party, and so then they ran on defending democracy, and the other ones who tried to put Trump in jail, you know, just made up charges, made up you know, they tried everything to knock them off the ballot, take away his civil rights, and the other ones. In New York, Kathy Huckel, Governor huckle she's the one in twenty four that after in twenty two, we want eleven, I want a judge through fair lines. We want eleven out of twenty six congressional races for Republicans, she redowed them the course cost to seceed. In Syracuse, hurt Us with Anthony Dsposito helped Tom Swazi win a seat. She redrew the lines in twenty four and ignored statewide referendums. That's why I mean she's you know, I mean, Bruce Blakeman is really poised to beat her. And the last time we've pulled, we had them, we had them within nine points, and now she's she Basically, she gave away billions of dollars from our state budget to bail out Mandamie in the city to balance his budget with gimmicks, some one shots. But we're you know, they Mandami and Huckel made a deal and we're all going to end up paying for it. So so Bruce will be the person that you know, he'll he'll tell the taxpayers and you know what's going on that it's the only way to for those of us who are left in New York. It's the only way to.
Speaker 8: Keep us here.
Speaker 7: Well, we hope Bruce Blakeman wins. What is this phenomenon? Who were these voters? Where did they come from? These voters that would vote for a guy who like mom Donnie, who's never had a job, just a kid who's never had a never worked.
Speaker 8: How does what kind of voters are these?
Speaker 4: Well, they're socialists and as Nuke Gingris calls them big government socialists and what they favor big government? They don't you think about there's a lot of voters today that were born after the Berlin Wall came down. They don't have any idea what communism about. Marxism. Yeah, you know, they think socialism is like Sweden. But now they're going to see because a lot of them in New York are going to lose good jobs. When somebody like Ken Griffin says I'm not going to expand in New York I'm going to move more jobs. And they've been moving jobs to all these big banks and big firms where they pay good six figure jobs. They've been moving the jobs quietly to Florida, Palm Beach, to Dallas, Texas. They're going to states where his zero state income tax, and they're avoiding states like New York where they're thinking of taxes on top of taxes second homes. I mean they really Mondomnie proposed raising property taxes by ten percent on every New York City homeowner because he's a socialist. He doesn't believe in homeowners ownership. So you know it's going to going to take some painful time for the New York voters to realize this, but he's Yeah. Fortunately the city council stopped his playing to raise property taxes on homeowners.
Speaker 7: So I think George Will once said, you got to do this every twenty five years. You have to have a social and socialist experiment so that people could be reminded how bad it is. But is there this stuff goes in cycles. Is there a point where this cycle ends and we go back to sane, rational people in government.
Speaker 4: I hope it's November, because it's not just it's not just the Mundomnie, but you've got I mean, they're all coming out of Brooklyn. King Jefferies could be the Speaker of the House. Think of what he opposes. You know, he's in favor of letting non citizens vote. He's in favor of no voter ID. He's in favor of higher taxes. When they voted against the Trump tax cuts, he voted for higher taxes about two thousand dollars for every American. Same with Chuck Schumer. Chuck Schumer, the last time national poll I had with his name in it, he had twenty seven year old fifty unfairmal in state. He could not win a primary against Dato City. She beat him by like twenty points. So it goes from bit to worse.
Speaker 7: Does AOC have any shot nationally? And maybe hear in crazy New York? Did you have any shot nationally to run for resident?
Speaker 4: She could, but she's got to run. She's got to make a decision that she would give up the safe house seat and run. Where's tobit for the people in the Bronx and Queens. But she has four percent in my last national poll. But there's been on the polls where she does better. So it depends on how many people you put in the field. But after November it'll be a free for all. There'll be a ton of socialists and Democrats running. I mean, look, look, I mean in New York you've got Hlcals. She's bending to the left because she's afraid of Mandami and the socialists and they may not come after her. And you know, but it's making Bruce Blakeman stronger. And look at California and you've got you know, you've got Steve Hilton as a front runner. But the scary part is when there were too many Democrats putting up the vote because they've changed the rules there to have I used to work for Arnold out there and the recall re election, but the that was twenty years ago. But they've changed the rules that you have a p it's an open primary so that you know, so that they were hoping that the Republicans could never win. But when Steve Hilton was the front runner, all of a sudden, they turned on Swollwell because they didn't want a bunch of Democrats.
Speaker 8: To vide vote.
Speaker 4: So they got em. And now Besarah's moving up. But Sarah's pray he's open borders, guy, I mean, go broke because they're paying for healthcare for illegal immigrants and they can't reafford to.
Speaker 8: They got to.
Speaker 4: They're going to rebuild the homes for those people that lost their palaces fire because they didn't have they didn't have water in the in the fire and stuff. It's just terrible.
Speaker 7: Well John McLaughlin, the world's greatest polster. Go to his website McLachlan online dot com. John McLoughlin, keep up the good work. Let's get Bruce Blakeman elected governor of New York. That's very important. And uh, let's hope for the mid terms. John McLaughlin, thanks for being with us.
Speaker 4: You're doing a great job.
Speaker 8: Thank you. Mark, all right, take care.
Speaker 7: Hey tonight, UH make sure you watch Hannity nine o'clock Fox News Channel, big exclusive interview with President Trump where he'll talk at length about the summit. He also did an exclusive interview with Marco Rubio. We'll hear that in a few minutes on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Hannity, you watch keeping an eye on Chuck and Nancy and their minions.
Speaker 7: Sean Hannity, Hey's Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity. We got a lot coming up in the next hour. Now, Sean is on the trip to China with President Trump and all those guys. He rode over on Air Force one and did a big exclusive interview with Marco Rubio. We'll play that in the next hour. You'll get to hear that. And then right after the summit was over, Sean Hannity big exclusive interview with President Trump. You can watch it to it's the whole hour. It's Hannity on the Fox News Channel. Tonight at nine. You'll see this great, big interview with President Trump, and we'll play some of it for you tomorrow on the radio. And Sean will be back on Monday. Talk about jet lag. It's like, what is it a It's like a thirteen hour time difference. That's some jet lag. So needless thing on Monday to see if he's recovered yet.
Speaker 2: It might be calling you, Mark, I don't know.
Speaker 8: Uh oh oh oh. I didn't think of that. Back after the news