Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Camra Judge.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and Tam Ridgage. Hi, Tam, You're in your big Bear house. I am.
Speaker 3: We're getting it already. It's about ninety five percent done. I was hoping to walk in and everything can be done. But we got a few things like missing one, missing cabinet, some paining that needs to be done. Just do it. Shit, So we have a lot of we have furniture being delivered.
Speaker 2: But I have to say, like it was almost orgasmic saying how good your kitchen remodel was already? Like that was so fulfilling to watch.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm going to do a whole like story about the whole house because this house was so dated. Like I've knocked walls out, I've I'm a pro at stripping wallpaper and today you know what I've done so far today? Well, hadn't they left? You know, they left everything. We've been slowly getting rid of all their furniture. New furniture is coming in this week. The pool table they left was oak.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, are you staining it.
Speaker 3: Nope, I just painted it Matt black. Oh yep, So I did that today myself, and then I have to put a second coat on it. And then I have some doors that I'm painting black in the pull table room, and just it's just so much to do.
Speaker 2: You're so handy though, like that. That's got to feel good too.
Speaker 3: I love I love doing that stuff. I literally can start a project and like in the morning and ten o'clock at night, I'll be like, oh shit, I haven't eaten today.
Speaker 2: Well, I know when you're in Big Bear because you're not on the text as much like.
Speaker 3: Because I'm working my ass off.
Speaker 2: We always know when either I'm at a horse show or you're in Big Bear because our techs are much less. I'm like, oh, she must be in Big Bear because she.
Speaker 3: Has I can't wait till it's done so I can just come here and enjoy. So Ryan and Ava come out on Thursday. My mom, I'm not sure she's supposed to, and Sofia, Sophia's at home right now. I'm gonna go go home tomorrow, come back on Thursday, bring her and the cat. Can't wait for that drive.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I'm like, can't we just give this cat Zana.
Speaker 3: She's like, I will not give my cat any kind of drug like that, And I go cats hate cars in it.
Speaker 2: No, I was gonna say, it's getting me out. What if it does that have to be in a little like carrier? Can it be?
Speaker 3: Yes, we put it in a carrier. Sometimes she has to take it out put on her lap to calm it down. I've tried those things that go like callers it with pheromones in it. So Terry Dero tell me, like, call your vet. They can give the cat something to just calm it down. I'm like it, just give it Bannadraw like I used to do you Sofia when I put you on the plane. It's like, I will not be drugging my cat. That is so horrible.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. The cat life. Well, I have a friend that every time our running joke is she has this cat. And one time she took it to the vet during COVID she didn't have it and like the carrier thing when she walked into the vet and then they were like, we can't see the cat and she had rage. So now anytime something bad happens for any of us, and we go a little bit crazy. We're like, I was cat carrier mad.
Speaker 3: I was cat cat carrier mad. Yeah, it's that's funny. Yeah, we got the cat carrier. We're gonna drive it up here. Eddie has to take the dog. Actually, he's staying up this week because like the shower doors are being installed and furniture's being delivered. And then the fun thing is is we have to come home Christmas Day because I hope not. Spencer's got to work so he can't come up here with everybody. So we're gonna go home Christmas Day and then I'm gonna cook a meal and we can open up presents there.
Speaker 2: That's perfect, that'll be fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but no snow. It's been kind of warm. Yesterday we got here, it was like fifty six degrees. Well two weeks ago it was thirty nine. I know, well, but it's dropping. It's dropping the class I think.
Speaker 2: I was like, I think it's gonna get colder because it's supposed to rain in La all week, which is always. Here's the thing, this is what I don't understand about kids. And I hear a lot of you guys you're probably listening, you probably have young kids too. They pretend that they want to be chill. Like they're like, Mom, don't sign us up for any camps or do anything during this holiday break. We want to just chill. And I'm like, okay, because these are the days I have to work. They're like, we're fine. Cruz comes in this morning at six thirty am and he's like, Mom, I am so bored. What are we doing, Shay, I'm like, six thirty in the freaking morning, bring him over here.
Speaker 3: You know what I was doing at six thirty in the morning. I was painting the.
Speaker 2: Door, you know. I just I was like, you can come help me. You're a lot. I'm like, I'm gonna say that's actually gonna be my new threat. Instead of like do you need to take a nap, I'm gonna be like, do you want me to send you to Tameras to work? Yeah?
Speaker 3: But we did. Eddie just put together the pac Man machine.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well that's pretty good. It's been a pretty eventful morning over here. I don't want to bring down anything, but I know a lot of people have had some questions about my updates since my immune therapy stuff that I was on for six weeks. I know Tam already knows this because we've been texting it and you've been such a great support to me.
Speaker 3: So well, somebody that's gone through it not as bad as you. It's it's scary and it's not fun having those surgeries.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel really lucky that I can text my doctor because it's just like one of those things like when you can tell. But this morning I text because I was like, all right, I had my last wide exist in surgery on last Monday. Why haven't I heard anything, you know? And so I texted him this morning. I'm like, I was on the treadmill, like in a great mood running.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I am, wait, do you have stitches? Do you have stitches right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And you're running and sweating with them.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't really sweat. I don't like even in a hot yoga I can barely sweat. I like, okay, I'm like that too. I don't know why careful Yeah, but he said I can't expect it. But he I said, do we have the results back yet? And he said can I call you? And I was like, that is like as bad as when people text you and they're like, do you have a minute, Like I hate hate kind of texts. So I was like, I called him. I'm like, Hi, what's up. And he's like, well, and I don't want to bring this down. You guys, we will get right into real house New York Legacy. But I really am just sharing because you know, I get it all out there and then I don't have to continue talking about it. I'm one of those people. Once it's once I say it, I just want to kind of move on from it. But my immunotherapy that I did for six weeks or however freaking long it was, it was pretty terrible. It did not work. So there, you know, I have two different options to go from here. I really thought the medication was working because it did such a number on me. I was like, this shit better have worked because I feel shitty. I you know, like lost weight, I lost my appetite, I felt yucky. I didn't have any energy. And then now that I'm off the medication, I feel so much better. I was like, you know what, and this worked, like I can feel it. I now I don't trust my instincts because I was like, I can feel that I'm going to be better.
Speaker 3: There's nothing wrong with having positive thoughts going through something like this.
Speaker 2: But I was wrong. It's still there, and I have two options. I can either have the skin graph surgery, which is where they go in and they take a big portion of my abdomen and put it onto my arm and it's essentially like six weeks of having to do pretty much nothing because you don't like a skin graft can get super infected.
Speaker 3: And he was like Teddy, just knowing it's kind of the last result to do a scinraf. I mean, it's such a big surgery that tried to do whatever you can until you go that way, it sounds like.
Speaker 2: So I said, okay, well, what's the other option, and he was like, listen, I know it's daunting for you and you don't like going under anesthesia and you don't want to do it like repeatedly because the last couple of little excisions I've done in his office, but this one is so big that he's like, Okay, now you're going to have to go into the hospital and we will. I'll come in this time with a plastic surgeon. I'm like, why do I need a plastic surgeon. I don't care about the scars, And he's like, no, I have another you know, answer doctor and the plastic surgeon, because we just want to try and dig as much out as we possibly can do another surgery. I'm doing it the day after Christmas.
Speaker 3: Really, I'm surprised he's working.
Speaker 2: Well, the fact that he wanted to book it so quickly. He was asking me what my availability was this week, and I.
Speaker 3: Was like, hey, can we get in today? That's always scary.
Speaker 2: I was like, I actually would prefer to do right after, Like I want to not feel yucky during Christmas.
Speaker 3: For Christmas, and your dad's going to be in town, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my dad's going to be in town, which actually works all right. I just talked to him and he's like, he's like, I'll take the kids with me because he stays at this fun hotel. He's like, I'll take the kids with me on the twenty six. You can go in and we can go with you. Like, don't worry about it. So that's it. That's the update. Yes, it's annoying, but you know, there are worse things, and I'm just grateful that I have really good doctors and really good friends. And you, Tam, did you.
Speaker 3: Have big plans for New Year's Eve?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, I never do. No, I haven't in years.
Speaker 2: I had enough big plans at the eighties prom party that I need for the rest of my life.
Speaker 3: Like that night I thought you were supposed to wear a prom dress.
Speaker 2: I did wear a prom dress that was a hooker.
Speaker 3: Prom dresses had big, puffy sleeves, and.
Speaker 2: No mine went up like this. Here's the thing. Everybody did their own take on it. Like one person came and she was like like super formal eighties prom with like the big pearl Like there was so many different looks, but it was karaoke. It was raging. Then we even went to a club afterwards. Do you know how long it's been since I've gone to a club Like.
Speaker 3: That sounds like a gigantic hangover.
Speaker 2: Well, luckily yesterday the hangover hadn't even hit me yet because it was like probably I was still drunk if I'm being honest, But today I'm feeling a lot speakd.
Speaker 3: You know what I've been doing at holiday parties not drinking, I know, not drinking.
Speaker 2: But I have to say it was kind of me and like had fun, Like we did all the things once in a while. That's fun once in a while. But now I feel like that that counts as New Year's Eve, and now I can just have fun with the kids do like we're going to light shows doing all that kind of stuff. We'll have snow here and that. That's pretty much it. I saw Mean Girls last night. You guys got to go see it when it comes out. Yes, my name is Marchinhod. It's the best hysic.
Speaker 3: I want to see Willy Wonka too.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, is that out yet or on Christmas.
Speaker 3: Sophia went with her girlfriends two nights ago. She said it was really good. Okay, wow, I want to go see that.
Speaker 2: Before that, we needed to watch Real Housewives of New York Legacy and just kind.
Speaker 3: Of like watching Willy Wonka.
Speaker 2: It really was I mean and mean Girls at well. I have my mean Girl sweatshirt on right now, my mean Girl swag. I was like, what can I wear? I don't have to put a bra on, and you have your Bravo Con Sravo Con.
Speaker 3: I have limited wardrobe here in Big Bear. It's a lot of sweats hoodies, flannels, and beanies. Yeah, so that's my look.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm out of my house where I have tons of options, but didn't want to wear any of them. Just wanted to be cozy and not wear a bra.
Speaker 3: Now we are going we are staying, well, we're going to come back for New Year's Eve and we have some friends that are coming to stay with us. What do you think I should wear for New Year's Eve? I don't even know where we're going?
Speaker 2: Is it out or in? Are you guys going to like doing like an inn house neo ze eve? Are you going to go out in Big Bear?
Speaker 3: Probably like a we might go out, but maybe like to a nice dinner or something like that. There's a there's a restaurant, a nice restaurant on the lake well that we went to.
Speaker 2: I can tell you this time. My nanny, her name's Ryan. She was like, hey, I have a question. Do you have I'm going to a party. This was before the weekend. She's like, I'm going to party and I'm just wear a ski fit. And I'm like, what, excuse excuse me? I don't know what this means. And she's like, it's on a rooftop, it's a ski fit. And I'm like, I'm forty two years old. I don't know what this lingo means? Can we And she like, show.
Speaker 3: What's a ski fit?
Speaker 2: Ski fit means like like it's like puffy, like puffy jacket, but like hot dress underneath, and like cute boots, like fuzzy boot. So she's like, do you have any clothes that me and my roommate.
Speaker 3: Oh, so I need a ski fit?
Speaker 2: You need a ski fit. Well, it's not happening, Listen. My our generation is definitely showing because we didn't know what ski fat ski fit meant. But here's the thing, this is what I'm here to tell you. Tam, I had the appropriate clothing for her to have a ski fit. You did? What was it?
Speaker 3: Tell me what it is?
Speaker 2: It was really cute. It was like a bright blue puffer and then I had like this like kind of leather ones type thing, and then these furry boots that kind of match the puffer. And she sent me pictures and I was like.
Speaker 3: You have blue furry boots.
Speaker 2: I do only because the last time I went skiing with Kyle, I'm such a bad skier that I was in as no look good no. But I had to quit skiing before everybody else because they started going downhills that were too big and my boots were locked into a locker, and so I was waiting down at the bottom like a prey ski where like everyone has a beverage or hangs out or does whatever. So I was down at the ski lodge and I had I turned in my skis, and I had no shoes because I had a shared locker with everybody else and nobody was checking their phones. So the only shoes that I could purchase in this particular area were these bright.
Speaker 3: Blue furry Are they furry?
Speaker 2: I mean it's it's not real fur, as Kristin Takman said you because.
Speaker 3: That would be expensive and you wouldn't.
Speaker 2: But it was cute and who getting onto the show now? The first thing I want to say is Kristen's first quote that she said to all the ladies, the show doesn't exist anymore. Get a new job, ladies. I know, Okay, I never watched Kristen on Real Housewives of New York, so I have nothing to base this on except what I'm currently watching. And I kind of appreciate it because I'm getting I'm like able to just like watch them all as is. I did watch Scary Island like Deorinda did, so I at least know a little Baster and Kelly bin Simone before my interview I did with her, which you guys should go back and listen to, because now I wish I could have asked her more questions because because you know, more she said and to teas in a pod, don't you one hundred percent add up? Now?
Speaker 3: Like what do you remember?
Speaker 2: No, she just kind of put all the like anything that she said was like kind of on everybody else. And it seems, as I'm watching back like she was stirring at a pretty good amount herself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, But Derenda's still Drenda, still holding on to the fact that she was on pause.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Derenda. Kelly, Kristin, Luyne, Ramona, and Sonia are heading to Saint Barts. Sonia wants to make sure that Kelly feels comfortable so she doesn't go off the deep end. Kelly's in a different place than she was when she started on Real Housewives of New York and Kristin is now living in LA If you were Kristin and Kelly, what would be your plan for entering this trip with four of the other women going in Balls the wall, which you know me, Yeah, balls to the wall and I Sis to the wall.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know Kristin. I've spent some time with her. She's just so sweet. She's just the sweetest, kindest, just lovely. Kelly. I don't know that while I met her at Bravocan and that was just super brief. But Kelly, she's a shitster.
Speaker 2: I think that Kelly also has and I mean she says a little bit of this to Derinda, but she's has this air about her and things that she says, which I've got to say this first. I end up loving Legacy once we got to the second and the third episode. But the first episode, the egos were coming in hot and I wasn't loving it.
Speaker 3: Like I was like, why New York is known for that the New York girls have big egos, but like they really do.
Speaker 2: They all wanted to like put each other in this like pecking order and their place. And I agreed with kristin the fact that, like we all got this phone call, but I also need to know what gold and juice Luanna's drinking to still look this good. I mean, she looks incredible. I know, I don't get.
Speaker 3: I know, and it's not like she's it's not like she's pumped up with filler and all that stuff. She just looks good. She looks better almost.
Speaker 2: I know, she looks natural. She looks stunning. I as I'm watching her, it just looks like effortless. She's just I don't know, I'm loving.
Speaker 3: Can we talk about the room situation? Yes, I can't remember how did they pick who got what room?
Speaker 2: They picked numbers or they picked numbers. But but you know, first Kristen asked the woman how it feels to all be back to roll.
Speaker 3: They rolled dice, They rolled dice, dice, and then the number.
Speaker 2: But then it didn't work out anyway because then once they realized that to share rooms.
Speaker 3: Things, one person had to share a room, one person had to share a room. Derenda, Oh no, I don't share room.
Speaker 2: I don't share rooms. But then Dernda went into like the Madhouse of Like, I have to say, I couldn't have handled that either, all the white doors, trying to pay, all the where to go. It is. It does look like when you go to those like experiences with your kids that are like these play places, and you go in and it's just like a fun house.
Speaker 3: Now do you yeah? Exactly? Now, Kelly, do you think she's the same person she on legacy as she was when you watch Scary Island. Yeah, I yeah, I think she's evolved at all. Although she is saying she's selling hundred million dollar houses.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not gonna listen. I'm never going to pooh poo on somebody else's success. But it's an easy search on the world Wide Web to see what the last house she sold was and the amount. Just like when I or I went did the extra thing. I googled all the selling Sunset gals to see like how active they are in the market because I wanted to actually because I don't watch that show, and I was curious because I know on Million Dollar Listing those that show it was like really legit in the way that it does sell. Yeah, they all sell homes. But I was like, hmm, but you guys do your own research and then let me know what you think.
Speaker 3: I don't have access to New York MLS, or I would look, Oh.
Speaker 2: You don't have access.
Speaker 3: You have to be a member of that board.
Speaker 2: Okay, well you guys someone on that board, go ahead and give it a little looksie. But Kristin asked, let us know, let us know. Kristin asked the woman how it feels to all be back together. Ramona says that they have been together except for Sonya. She says, when you stop filming with us, you dump us. Ramona says, Sonia never answers calls or texts. Do you have a similar person from your cast that stops communicating once filming.
Speaker 3: Ins Well, I think that there is definitely people on the cast that you're not as close with and you don't really communicate with them. Right now, I'm pretty strong with most of the people on the cast, but like, for instance, like Gina and I, you know, she's a mom of six now, six very small kids, so she's very busy, so you very rarely see her out with any cast members or you know, she's just busy and.
Speaker 2: Being at different stages of your life. Also, effect, yeah, is a big thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But yeah, I throughout the how many many years I've been on the show, there's definitely been people that when we stop filming, you just don't really talk to them that much. Yeah, it's not uncommon.
Speaker 2: And also you can kind of tell that Sonya is a little bit like Sonya. It's like mid conversation, she's like, I've got a cameo to film, which By the way, all of this Cameo talk on this show has made Cameo has been reaching out to me a million times throughout the years, Like listen, twenty thousand dollars a month is nothing to sneeze at, Like.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not making twenty thousand dollars a month.
Speaker 2: Well how much are you making? I don't know it all. It's how much do you charge? Because this was also a top two hundred dollars. Oh well they said it you charge ninety nine, not Cammeo.
Speaker 3: Then you're busy all day long doing cameos.
Speaker 2: Right, But here's the thing, Well, did you also know they added a filter to Cameo because I didn't until I saw that on this shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not really a filter. It's not like subtle. No, it's not like subtle. It's just kind of blurry. It's one of those blurry filters. It's like, no different than zoom filter.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, Like it's just I don't even know how to do that. I have.
Speaker 3: I mean it's better and I you know, each of us have like a rep from Cameo that we can talk to and communicate with. And I had told her last year. I said, you know what the problem is is like, you know, if we're not filming, most of us look like dog shit, you know, and like the way we show up to the pod, yes, and to put do a cameo for somebody and the cameras is close to your face. It's like, oh god, I gotta put makeup on. I god do this, and then they'd post it. People post it, and it's like if you just have like a subtle filter would be nice. And there she told me. She was, yeah, we're working on it, so they got one. It's not great, but it's not whatever it is, what.
Speaker 2: It is either way, I'm considering it.
Speaker 3: I was winey nine dollars forever.
Speaker 2: Then you got hired back and you up to two hundred just to no, I just.
Speaker 3: Recently update it because you go and look at other you know, other housewives.
Speaker 2: Are what are the fire and housewives normally go for like what should I put my price for fifty bucks off camera?
Speaker 3: I'm not doing it for fifty bucks, okay, thirty.
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I love Sonya's her honesty. She's like, I'm ass the twenty three episodes in the paycheck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I do like that there's a lot of breaking the fourth wall, but Ramona's attempts to try to be kind of nice to the women and the staff was painful and I'm grateful that it only lasted one point five seconds because it felt like complete bullshit.
Speaker 3: Wait, who brought all the gifts? Was it Kelly? Kelly brought all the gifts and them all over? Did we ever figure out if they were sponsored gifts or just gifts? Like I think just nice?
Speaker 2: I think they were just what I'm gathering is it was like a group of her favorite things. I don't know, I don't know who called.
Speaker 3: Well, that was really nice. I brought gifts, but I didn't do it on Do I do it on camera? I can't remember. I gave little bags of my CBD products all that, and I gave a little then I gave a little like Hangover rescue kits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's different. That's your product. If here's the thing or here, I'm okay with either of these two options. One Kelly's just trying to be nice and wants to give everybody a care package. Some people do that. I'm not that type. Like I have a friend that every time I go stay at her house, I go into the bathroom and there's like a full care kit, like self care things. None of it she's getting paid to do for me.
Speaker 3: Like that's just she's just nice, just like.
Speaker 2: A nice host. But also is Kelly hosting this trip. I'm here to tell you I want to bring shit.
Speaker 3: Well I did, just to be nice, and it cracked me up. I love you, Drenda, but you complained about about shipping Kelly's big gift of products when she did the same thing. When we got to our room, we had a big giant basket and it was filled with her book and her bourbon, and cupcakes and pajamas like a big giant basket, skincare, just all kinds of stuff. We had to get boxes and put it in a big box and ship at home. So she's complained about the very same thing we did an Ultimate Girl's trip too well.
Speaker 2: I also just need to say one thing in regards to all of this pause conversation. I love Dorinda, but somebody needs to tell her that VCR no longer exists. It's eating the tape the buttons. Why did she say because there isn't pause anymore? Oh pause on the VCR. I guess there is no pot Like, what do you mean pause? If you're watching something on peacock you stop, there's no paw.
Speaker 3: And pause, there's no pause. I think what it was is like Andy told her that, and I think it's one of those things where you know when someone's trying to calm you down and try to make the blow less than what it is, and like, you know what, you know maybe in the future, Teddy, you know you're gonna come back. You know, I just know you're gonna come back. And then when she was put when he said the word pause, she kind of just really held on to that.
Speaker 2: But then I felt like she tried to make everybody else feel a little bit like dog crap because of their circumstance within the show. You were fired, you were fired and blah blah blah, and you have nothing and yeah, I don't know. But then Kelly tells Dereinda that people told her to be careful with Derenda because she will be mean to you. Derenda questions who the people are and says, it's almost flattering to have that much power. Why why do we even think Kelly mentioned this portion to Dereinda and who's.
Speaker 3: Well because Deirenda has a way of going off, like she like the you know, they did a little flashback of me on the show, that lovely scene where she started yelling at me about eating something in my room when she had full blown cupcakes in our and and just kind of went for it. Now, I don't know if that was for TV purposes or what, because it just to me, I'm like, this does not make any sense. You put cupcakes in our room, We're not allowed to eat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it just maybe a way of you know, getting that power, but that Dorenda says Kelly's divorce has made a huge difference on the show. Kelly says the last time she was on TV, she was in a really bad place. Kelly tells Dereinda about her insecurities and then Derenda's like, I really appreciate your vulnerability and I already feel closer to you. I'm sorry this entire scene felt inauthentic to me. Next question, who do you think bone the pirate? Do you think both of them boned the pirate or just Sonya? Because Luyanne tells the women about the pirate. She said she invited him back to the house and everyone found out, but I don't know. I would beg go, that's a pirate, wondered more than one housewife.
Speaker 3: Well, if we go back to Crappy Lake, Sonya is the one that got boned.
Speaker 2: And when they did do the flashback about the sharing seaman comment, Luanne didn't actually say that. She just kind of was like, ah, it's like when you and I talk about sex.
Speaker 3: I mean, of course, she said, with the pirate, who is she fooling? It's like just own it. I think they both did, but who cares.
Speaker 2: Listen, the pirate was kind of hot. The pirate was hotter than the dudes that were brought in this time that honestly were children. It looked like.
Speaker 3: How many guys have Sonya and Luanne slept with same guy?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean they're seeing a women. They can do whatever they want to.
Speaker 2: Do whatever they want. But who do we think if you had to pick between Sonya and lu Anne, who would do you think you'd have more fun.
Speaker 3: With Sonya or Louyne. I'm gonna say Sonya because she's kind of wild and Luanne's a little bit more reserved. But I think I would have fun with both of them. But Sonya would take it to the next level, Sonya.
Speaker 2: I feel like Sonya would get me into a lot of trouble. But her flirting kills me. It kills me. It is so over the top.
Speaker 3: But she's just so blunting in their face. And then Luanne's like, hi, darling.
Speaker 2: Luyanne is like.
Speaker 3: Would you like me to make you some eggs? Puffs?
Speaker 2: Atone also, but they're.
Speaker 3: Like they're scrambled eggs.
Speaker 2: Get over it, Oh my gosh. And then Kristin is still confused why Dernda is so mad about the somatics of Pause Slash Fired, And Kelly says Kristin has been watching all the past episodes and knows everything about their seasons like a fan.
Speaker 3: Okay, I didn't really like that. Just because she's knowledgeable about watching the show. She hasn't been on them for years, so maybe she is a fan. That's great. She loves Bravo, she loves she loved their show, so she should be happy about it instead of And it's not like Kelly.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, but how many seasons was Kelly on? It would be like, not that many. It's not like she's on thirteen years and she's in a place to be like, oh I am.
Speaker 3: But my question would have been to her, well, what's wrong with watching Bravo?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And also Chris, and also, if you've.
Speaker 3: Been on the show for eight years, wouldn't you want to do your own research?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well do you? I mean don't. I don't fault Kristen for watching. Kelly was on three seasons and I think Kristin was on two, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but they haven't been on in like eight years or something like that. So if you've been on in eight years, like, wouldn't you want to do some research as well prior to got up on the show?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Ye know what you're wanting.
Speaker 3: That's so it's called being smartest, and it's being smart.
Speaker 2: I did not do any research prior to going into Beverly Hills, and I probably should have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I kind of feel that Kelly's just trying to pick a fight to be relevant at this point.
Speaker 2: But I do have to give a shout out to my soul sister, Kristin Kuric, because she put on, she put in the work for this. She she dug up all the delicious crumbs and I'm loving her for it.
Speaker 3: She did, and I think that Kelly's just pissed off because she didn't have any information.
Speaker 2: I think that Kelly so pissed off because even if she had all the information, she couldn't convey it properly. But either way, we are onto episode two already we are. But episode one was a lot of them yelling over each other, trying to insert dominance on who's who's like has the biggest penis. Dorenda says that Sonia called her up looking for a place to stay and offered her the spare bedroom in her apartment. Derenda came back and Sonia's staff said she couldn't come in because she was sleeping in her room, so trying to stay on the couch. Then Sonia says Bethany is her good friend, and Luanne questions it. Sonia responds saying she talks to Bethany more than lu Ayne. This completely triggers Luyne.
Speaker 3: Well that shocked me.
Speaker 2: Well, the women say, how hurtful it is that they're a conversation about Sonia communicating with them as friends and the fact that now she's saying she talks to Bethany the most.
Speaker 3: I don't see Bethany texting Sonya unless Bethany wants tea or dirt or needs something. I think she kind of knows that Sonya has a big mouth.
Speaker 2: I know that we're backtracking, but we do need to discuss this quote because I don't one hundred percent understand it. The quote is the eagles don't fly with pigeons. Okay, so get your breadcrumbs and talk to you tomorrow. What does that mean?
Speaker 3: Well, I think you lost me with the bread crumbs, Derenda.
Speaker 2: Well, no, the problems I get, like they know I don't get that part. Oh, she's saying that pigeons are less important than eagles.
Speaker 3: Clearly they are. Our pigeons are like the shit of birds.
Speaker 2: Right, But Kristen's the pigeon and she's the eagle in this scenario.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's what she's trying to say.
Speaker 2: But could she just say it like, I My shit don't stink in yours? Does Kristin? Like, let's make it easier comparisons. But then Sonia gets emotional as this conversation happens, and she says she chose, she chooses her private time with her true friends, and Luyanne says she set her off. And this made her feel like shit. And then Luyanne does a quote about wanting them to open all the gifts. Oh no, my eggs are la are getting cold and truly, somebody says something funny about like but you realize she's.
Speaker 3: Been talking about these eggs for ten years.
Speaker 2: When Sonia goes, my, yeah, my mom makes these eggs every year and she's never been to France, I was like, oh my god. But what I do know is that Bethany's ego grew three sizes by this episode by being mentioned. She's like, she's like the Grinch.
Speaker 3: It's like, I just I find it hard to believe that they communicate, but whatever.
Speaker 2: I bet they do text. Then Sonia, I'm never gonna be able to get this right, so everybody listening just let me say it wrong. Sonia also didn't know how to say Juliette's name, which is not Juliette, which she thought it was Juliete vegetables, but it's actually.
Speaker 3: Well, we clearly they clearly all know that Ramona doesn't get anybody's name right. And I think we can take that back to you. When we had Ramona on the podcast, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Had zero idea what my name was, couldn't learn it throughout. But Sonia then says she asked Kelly what triggered her at Scary the Island between her and Bethany. Kelly says Bethany went after her so she could be a victim and call her crazy. She said Bethany wanted to take her down as a socialite. I didn't watch that entire season, but I never got this like big perception of like Kelly being this huge, so I didn't.
Speaker 3: I did watch it, and I don't remember that as well.
Speaker 2: I mean, I really do you think the ladies are trying to get Kelly to admit something that she hasn't about Scary Island that we don't know? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to remember. I remember her freak out and Scary Island, and I remember Bethany yelling at her, but quite honestly, it was so long ago I don't remember. I wish they would have shown a little a little more of a flashback.
Speaker 2: Well, I recently watched it, and I still don't know you did. But I do know that we've all seen Bethany's TJ Max tiktoks, and that's some real scary shit. Too.
Speaker 3: So yeah, but if I'm not mistaken, I do remember Bethany Kelly going after Bethany first It's Scary Island.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well she said something along the lines like you're not a real chef or something something along they were both and.
Speaker 3: Then oh, do you remember the feud with them? I'm up here, you're down here. Okay, So I'll tell you so Kelly sat down with Bethany in New York, you know, when they were filming the show, and Kelly's like, I'm up here, you're down there, like she was so much better than her, which I mean, Kelly's really never taken ownership of her partner Scary Island. Ever, I don't think she's always playing the girls playing production. Yeah, made her go on the trip to me.
Speaker 2: It's there's a hard time connecting. But then Luyanne asked about Ramona's dating life. Ramona says she has whatever she wants, and she uses she may have a boyfriend. She says she wants to protect it from being distorted in the public eye, and then leu Aanne, regarding Luyanne, says another good quote when she talks about Ramona's story about the man who asked for her wallet to put gas in the car, and Luanne Goes, I would have asked him to buy me a pack of cigarettes and taken off.
Speaker 3: Just away with words. I'm actually happy that Ramona found a man who wants nothing to do with show business.
Speaker 2: Well that's good for him because he will have nothing to do with show business because, according to Arthur Roses, she invited herself to that premiere.
Speaker 3: Okay, so there's been Yes, yes, I heard that I first, I read it, but I'm not gonna lie. I heard it first, but I didn't want to repeat it.
Speaker 2: Well, now it's already out there. It's out there now, and.
Speaker 3: I think she did give them a warning that she was going to show up, even though she wasn't invited.
Speaker 2: But the part that I was actually curious about was all of the women were willing to take a photo with her, So if you.
Speaker 3: Will, yeah, I mean it's they've known her for years. Just screwed up bad.
Speaker 2: She screwed up bad. But but Bravo. Also, she was included in the video brom being there, So even if she did invite herself, she was still shown at that premiere party. But then they play a game at dinner, which we all know how freaking games go. And Derenda's question is who has changed the most. Derenda says Kristen, yeah, and then Sonya and R Jackson says Kristen husband was on Dolly Madison and it's a hookup site for married men, which is actually called Ashley Madison.
Speaker 3: Ashley Madison.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I know that Kristin was super worried about this being resurfaced going on to this show, and I would too, because it's like they're gonna go after my marriage. That was a big thing that happened. She denies it. She said that he did not hook up with anybody.
Speaker 2: But listen, and I'm not saying that Kristen's husband cheated on her. I don't want to imply that I do not know, but there are plenty of places you can be social with other human beings on social media platforms I don't know, Twitter, Instagram, that aren't sites designated to cheating on your wife or husband.
Speaker 3: You know, well, this website is for married men looking for affairs.
Speaker 2: But this is the other crazy thing. I started researching on Ashley Madison and apparently all of these men that thought they were talking to women were actually talking to robots. I don't know if this is true, but that might an allegend rumor well.
Speaker 3: The good thing is is that eight years later they are still married. I mean, Kristin as far as changing, I think she changed for better. She is definitely more outspoken than she was on the show way back when.
Speaker 2: I just wish. I mean, she ends up we end up getting into this the third episode when she actually opens up about all the therapy and the things that she's done to help fix the fracture in her marriage. But she in this first conversation, I don't know if it just wasn't shown, it looks like she just tries to dodge the entire thing, which is why I think the women were like, we can keep going with this. I think if she would have really said, like, yeah, we went through really hard stuff. I don't want to talk about it. It broke my heart, but we've been in therapy and we decided to move through it. I think at that point there's nothing you can't push back against that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's nothing else to say. Was it this episode or last episode or the episode to come where somebody said you're not Andy Cohen?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: And she goes then in her interview, she goes Kristen from Calabasas would like to.
Speaker 2: Know, Oh that was good, or when she's like, and oh Andy's coming, He's gonna be here. Oh it was Kelly.
Speaker 3: That might be an episode three. Yeah, I cracked up at that.
Speaker 2: But then at the end of episode two, Ramona, this is so hilarious to me that Ramona's male friends arrive and Luanne says, as cute as they are, it feels like they are in a room with my son's friends and they were all young. Well, the next episode they work at the restaurant. I like their Ramona doesn't know them. It's not like in the First Girls Trip when the guy that Ramona had a crush on and his friends came over. Like these were just like dudes that lived in the Bahamas that were like, all right, I'll be on television for a couple of minutes. I feel like production must have gone to every restaurant in a fifteen mile radius and been like, here's a fifty dollars Amazon gift card if you show up at party with these ladies. Let's take a quick break and we'll come back to talk about episode three. Okay, we are back to episode three, where we are back to talking about what happened with Kristen's husband and the alleged cheating on Ashley Madison. He admitted to being a member of the website and shared thirty three private pictures and had discreet experiences with women. Kristin says, it's.
Speaker 3: Not still cheating, still cheating. Sorry, Yeah, why are you even looking at that website? Why are you a member at that website? It's a website about cheating?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you don't go to that website. It would be like if you guys found my picture on Tender or Riah and I was like, Oh, I was just trying to make friends. Oh, I just because I wanted to make friends with some Richmond. No. If I'm on Riah, it's because I am looking for something additional. But this even adds another dynamic because Ashley Madison is made for married people. Kristen says that it's not worth it to playing to anyone because she knows her truth. She doesn't want clearly, she has young children, she doesn't want to talk about it, but just she does. I feel like one of them describes the situation better than she does. Maybe it was even Ramona Ramona was like, guys, clearly she's happy now. They went through a rough patch they did, and I'm like, this is the first time I've actually understood what the hell Ramona's talking about. And I was like, oh, yeah, nice Ramona.
Speaker 3: But do you know what the website's slogan is what life is short? Have an affair? Life is short? Have an affair? Like really?
Speaker 2: But then Sonya goes because I do have an international fashion lifestyle brand, and Ramona goes, if you say so, I can't. They were laughing. They were making me laugh. But I do appreciate the digging about the Ashley Madison stuff. But I also need these women to ask Kristen about her season six tagline, which was I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I'm pretty.
Speaker 3: Could you that was her tagline?
Speaker 2: That was her tagline?
Speaker 3: I do not even remember that. That's I mean, that's a pretty memorable one. That's kind of like, I'm the hottest housewife Orange County?
Speaker 2: Is that yours? Yes? So twice twice yes, Please read them out to me the way you said it.
Speaker 3: I'm the head of so well, I'm the Hottest housewife Orange County. And the second one was I'm still the hottest housewife ote no oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Camera, I'm going to use a new word that the young iconic. Oh, it's very cringe.
Speaker 3: No shit, I know it's cringe. The first time was a total joke.
Speaker 2: It was joking.
Speaker 3: We didn't have We didn't go in and record taglines in a studio like we do now. We were just in it. I was just at home and I said it and they used it.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm here to tell you this. If you don't bring something about being the hottest housewife into this upcoming season's tagline, I'm gonna be upset.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say I'm the hottest grandma and Orange County. How about that.
Speaker 2: You ain't gonna find a hotter grandma, not gonna find a hat to grandma around here in Orange County. We only have the hottest of grandma's and I'm one of them.
Speaker 3: And yeah, there you go. That was good.
Speaker 2: You can write it down, you can use it. I won't take the credit. Then Duranda asked the woman who they would want to join them and who they think does not belong Luenne says Tinsley. She wished Tinsley would have been there, and then they flashed when like Luanne and Tinsley have their fight and Tinsley's like all drunk and she's like, what I say, Lanne?
Speaker 3: So the actual options are Bethany, Jill, Alex, Carroll, Heather, Tinsley, and Leah.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: Of course, who do you think should have been there?
Speaker 2: Of course Tinsley? Who else? I guess, Yeah, I would, I don't know. I don't know that Carol is.
Speaker 3: I don't think Carol would do it.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think I'm done with.
Speaker 3: I mean, also, there was wait, did I say Alex?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 3: Yeah said I said, yeah, I did. But it's been so long since Alex has filmed. I would have liked to see her on Girls Trip, but it doesn't sound like it's gonna air.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Well, I think the girls were all so scared that if they said Jill's name three times, she would just show up here.
Speaker 3: Like a genie in a bottle. It was reported that Tinsley turned down the Legacy show.
Speaker 2: I'm sure she probably does.
Speaker 3: She also dropped out of the Thailand Girls Trip, Yeah, because.
Speaker 2: She wanted to do it. She's and she's got and I.
Speaker 3: Think she's just step mommy and all that. I think she's got everything she wanted and TV just wasn't for her.
Speaker 2: Well, I think she's done with it. Well, then we get back to fighting about the freaking Rangers tickets again. Kristen says they need a translator for Kelly, and Kristen stands up and says it's not about the Rangers, and then Kelly tells her she's a host. Quit being the host. I do feel like they're purposely trying to make Kelly look crazy, like she clearly means leu Ane uses her for connections.
Speaker 3: Didn't Kelly say Kristin was trying to be the host?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kelly said Kristin was trying to be the host. But they're all kind of going to Kelly, like, you know. But I actually don't love it when somebody offers up things they can't deliver on, because I'm one of those people that if I say I'm half the time, I'm not going to say I'm going to do something, But if I say I'm going to do it, it's probably done within three minutes of the conversation. Like, I just don't understand that mentality of giving false promises. I think it's shitty. So it like I'd rather not be I don't need to be invited to things. But if you're going to invite me to something, or if you're going to promise you're going to do this, or if I say, oh, I can get you tickets to this, or I can you know, I want to set you up, or I want to do whatever, it's because I have somebody in mind or there's a plan. It's not just me making small talk. But I think that's what Kelly does in order to build try to build friendships, is by offering things she can't deliver on. And even her daughter said that on the phone call.
Speaker 3: Well well, anyways, well what's not shitty is Derenda doing a homework and watching Scary Island.
Speaker 2: I'm made from a room. Derinda watching Real Housewives of New York while being filmed on Legacy is beyond breaking the fourth wall. Like I was like, I know, this is our it's like the fifth wall. Yeah, this is this is the fifth dimension. It's it's our inception like it was so good, and then referencing it later, I know.
Speaker 3: It was good. It was great. It was smart. She was She's Derenda is a smart woman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's smart. Then we get we're still back into this is Andy's job, where it's Andy.
Speaker 3: Do you think it was really her first time ever watching Scary Island though, Jorinda.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably you do. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like she probably would have watched it before.
Speaker 2: I feel like Jorinda probably is one of the types that watches herself over and over again. But I don't know that.
Speaker 3: I can't stand to watch myself. No, I know why everybody bitches.
Speaker 2: I mean when she says that Kristen is acting like a producer.
Speaker 3: No, No, Kristin is doing her job by saying her opinion and asking questions.
Speaker 2: I think Kristin is playing the voice of the audience to keep Yeah, but why do you think Kelly is so bugged by Kristin? Because I think that.
Speaker 3: She came in knowledgeable.
Speaker 2: I think she came in knowledgeable, and what she's saying, you know, kind of resonates. She knows that she came in with doing her homework, and I feel like maybe there's like a little bit of like, not jealousy is a hard word, but I think there's a little bit of like. But it's so weird.
Speaker 3: It's like they don't run in the same circles. You know, Kristin lives in calabass she's in New York. Like, I don't know. Maybe they had some bad history. Did they ever work together?
Speaker 2: I don't know. But Kristin, I mean, I think Kristin is like she she is giving us what we want because she's asking.
Speaker 3: Kristin is harmless. She's so sweet and kind.
Speaker 2: She is sweet and kind, but she is stirring it. You have to admit that she is stirring it in a good way, like I want her to stir it. Someone needs to be stirring it. And the only way that other women are stirring it is by, you know, flexing their muscles and showing how amazing they are. So I appreciate Kristin on the show. I wish I'm going to go back and watch her on New York. But then they go down, they sit down for dinner and go around the table asking questions. Ramona asks what they think the biggest misconception about them is.
Speaker 3: What do you think your biggest misconception is from being on TV?
Speaker 2: From being on TV. I think the biggest misconception is I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think I do take I know mine are what are yours? That my kids don't speak to me? People think because my kids did not err on the you know, we didn't film with them, but they don't speak to me, then I'm a bad friend, which I'm not. Done the total opposite. And I'm a big drinker, which I'm not. So those are usually my misconceptions.
Speaker 2: I think mine probably are that I that I'm not fine. I know, I know you are fine. I think people listening to this are the ones that don't like me are like, well, you I am fine, You're boring here this whatever, But like I'm not trying to toot my own horn here, but people like hanging out my friends. We have the best time. Yes, and if we're at a party or if we're if I actually show up and I want to do something, I'm going to have fun doing it. Like have we ever hung out and been even like, oh shit is taking the mud?
Speaker 3: She would She's born No, like not at all.
Speaker 2: So I think No, I think that that's probably mine. Yeah, on my day to day life, sitting in my like, yeah, I don't. I'm happy to live a very simple life in certain ways. But if I'm going to go do something. I'm gonna have fun doing it, and I'm gonna cau shit.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: But Ramona's is my favorite. She says people don't realize how nurturing and how much of a caregiver she actually is.
Speaker 3: She she actually is, she is kind of she is a caring person. I will tell you that I think that she there's no misconception on her mouth.
Speaker 2: Though well as somebody who has been unnurtured by Ramona, I may have to disagree with you on this one. She's never been super nurturing.
Speaker 3: She doesn't seem nurturing to her friends. You're not her friend, right, So.
Speaker 2: That's my point. If you're only kind to people that you that are on your level, yeah, probably not super kind.
Speaker 3: I didn't Yeah, I didn't understand Kelly's though. Kelly's people think she has a lot of money, but in reality she is self made. What does that make a difference.
Speaker 2: She had to go to college and she had to do that. I mean, I really didn't understand this conversation.
Speaker 3: I didn't understand it. I never thought Kelly had a lot of money. I don't know where that came from. And their husband gave her nothing. My husband gave my accept and gave me nothing, and she raised two girls on her own. I didn't know that. That's something I didn't remember from her being on the show, that she had two girls.
Speaker 2: Oh, I knew that one of them rides horses, and she told me a pravo con But I I never thought like, oh wow, Kelly is I mean from what I watched, I was never like blown away by her overwhelming wealth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I did you catch When Kelly was getting ready to say what people think about her, Sonya interrupts and says crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm like, Sonya can't even deal with this conversation. She has to go get up and flirt with the guy from the night before who happens to be their waiter.
Speaker 3: How many times do we have to see Sonya's vagina, the blur of her vagina?
Speaker 2: Well, Kristen said she has a pretty kitty. Now, I'm curious if.
Speaker 3: I do you think stop blurring a brava.
Speaker 2: Let's see, let's go for it.
Speaker 3: I want to see how pretty that kitty is.
Speaker 2: Do you think if I asked Sonia for a cameo showing us her pretty little kitty, she'd oblige.
Speaker 3: I hope not. But who knows with her, Well.
Speaker 2: Is it worth one hundred and ninety nine bucks?
Speaker 3: She's cheaper than that she won twenty five.
Speaker 2: How much is Sonya? And how much is Tam and how much is Luan and how much is Ramona. I want everybody's prices before I decide what mine's going to be. Maybe I'll just start paying people to let me send them cameos. Sonya kept at ninety nine. She didn't go up in price. She wanted to stay consistent. That ninety nine seems a lot better than a hunter.
Speaker 3: That's a full time job.
Speaker 2: That's a lot um. Okay. Then we get back to Sonya telling Kristen that she wants to feel comfortable talking to them about what happened with her husband. Kristen said he never cheated on her. The women question why Kristin never looked up the transaction, and Kristen says her own truth. I am sure Kristen looked all of this up. There's no way she well if she's doing having search to come on this show, she first show, I.
Speaker 3: Would be googling and finding out if I can find any information on my husband was on that website.
Speaker 2: Not just googling if I found out and I was going to reconcile with my husband and we were going through therapy. I would have been like, this, hand me your hell at all? Yeah, open the app and I would have looked through that. That would have been my first non negotiable. I would have said, I.
Speaker 3: It was at Teddy, it was so long ago. I think it was a website.
Speaker 2: Well, whatever it is. I would have been like, I need the log and information and I am going to make that decision myself on how much damage you did on this site, and then I can properly make the decision on if I'm going to stay, are gonna go? And I'm not shaming her on if it was those thirty three transactions or not. If you cheated, if you didn't cheat, you can forgive for whatever it is that you want, if you're happy, if the person makes you happier than they make you sad, it's all on you, like do what's best for you. But I would have not been able to let it go. Like you could tell me about your sister's friends, cousins, brother who cheated, and I would have looked it up too.
Speaker 3: But I do feel bad for her because it seems like her marriage is in good place.
Speaker 2: How don't we know everybody's marriage seems like a good place in thirty seconds of television, she.
Speaker 3: Addressed it already. Now it's time to move on.
Speaker 2: Oh, I got the other pricing Sonya ninety nine, Luanne one thirty five for Mona one five. Then Dorenda says Kelly is acting nutty and a scary Island. Part two, Kelly tells Dernda to have another Cosmo.
Speaker 3: Ooh, cau have another another drink.
Speaker 2: Do you think that at this point, Kelly's dig back at Doorinda was warranted?
Speaker 3: I mean for the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, I mean I think if Doorinda wants to use Kelly's old antics to throw in her face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like to throw them back. All fair in love and war? Right. Do you think that Kelly watches herself back and think she looks completely insane?
Speaker 2: I mean, I watch myself, I listened I do on this pod and think I'm I'm somewhat insane. So if I had one of those, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Sure I want an asshole. I also special about the Rager Rain Rain Rangers, and that's called why are they fighting about it?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 3: Episode?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 2: Because they just are trying to say that Kelly is full of shit. I think that's all. I think that's the main point. Kelly's full of shit. She promises things that she doesn't deliver on.
Speaker 3: But well, after these three episodes, are you enjoying the Legacy more than the reboot?
Speaker 2: It's so different. These women have like true relationships with one another, so they can just dig in a different way. I can say episode one of Legacy, I was like, my life, I don't want to watch this. It's just women yelling over each other. This doesn't even feel fun at all. But then once we got to two and three, would I serious? There was moments where I was audibly laughing by myself. Yeah, and I was like, okay, we've We're good.
Speaker 3: I think, you know, there's so much history there, and that's why people would like to watch It's I think it's really hard to compare the two different shows, because even the Legacy, you can't even compare the new reboot to the old New York show because they're just so different.
Speaker 2: It's so different. And I think, and I think the I think reboot will get better as the women start to get to know each other more. I really think they all were pretty much strangers coming together and forming this relationship, and I just don't think it's enough time for that to count. I mean, even look at how Salt Lake City has like metamorphosed into what it is now, and that's because the relationships have continued to build. And I think the same will be with Dubai and all of them. I mean, the Miami started out.
Speaker 3: We're waiting forever for Dubai, aren't we.
Speaker 2: You know what is the hold up?
Speaker 3: It's Dubai. They have to have control over even their taglines.
Speaker 2: Oh. Also, before we wrap you, guys, we need to remind you our live show is January twenty fifth in San Francisco. We've already sold a good amount of tickets, so we want to make sure that you get yours.
Speaker 3: It's a very big venue and we want to see it completely filled up, so you guys please come see us. There's gonna be some surprises.
Speaker 2: We have some surprise guests. You go to ticketmaster dot com. Come January twenty fifth to San France. It's an easy place to get to.
Speaker 3: Is our vip sold out completely? Those ones usually so.
Speaker 2: Those went out pretty quick, but we still have a couple left. You can do an ad in on ticket Master for the VIP which includes a meet and greet drink with us.
Speaker 3: But it's also a really great Christmas present too.
Speaker 2: Oh that is true. If you have a friend that is a big housewife listener, you can get it can actually be a gift for the both of you. Like you're like, I got us tickets to see the twats see see right there you go, and then you get to have a little trip. And it's not on a weekend, so you can maybe just take Friday off of work. You come in on a Thursday and then you'll meet me with take care of the kids on the weekend. It's you know what, It's a win win for everyone. So go to ticketmaster dot com. We hope to see you on January twenty fifth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I want to also give a little love to Cynthia Bailey who just lost her father before Christmas. So sad.
Speaker 2: We love you Cynthia so much.
Speaker 3: Big hug, Cynthia, We love you Like Cynthia truly is one of those like the one of the kindest people. Sweetest never was a bad word to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sweet, And I mean it's.
Speaker 3: Always hard losing anybody, but especially right before the holidays is just extra heart and our hearts go out to you your family. I love you, h